PDA

View Full Version : F*ck Melo, Lakers are dreaming big ..

IamRAMBO24
07-05-2014, 09:07 PM
1. Lakers are taking 2 years to rebuild.

2. In 2 years KD will be a FA.

3. KD is already encouraging Lebron to test FA, meaning he's prob open to the idea.

4. Lakers will have enough to sign another big FA, meaning Anthony Davis, Kevin Love (if he is not traded), Damian Lilliard, Lamarcus Aldridge, Marc Gasol, Kawhi Leonard (unlikely but anything is possible), etc. next year.

Coincidence? ..

D-Rose
07-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Of course they are thinking of Durant's FA.

So are 15 others teams who are setting up for the same scenario.

Inferno
07-05-2014, 09:10 PM
From living in OKC to living in LA would be pretty great, tbh :confusedshrug:

IamRAMBO24
07-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Of course they are thinking of Durant's FA.

So are 15 others teams who are setting up for the same scenario.

Ya but the Lakers have a gift of being above the rest when it comes to signing the best of the best.

longtime lurker
07-05-2014, 09:22 PM
1. Lakers are taking 2 years to rebuild.

2. In 2 years KD will be a FA.

3. KD is already encouraging Lebron to test FA, meaning he's prob open to the idea.

4. Lakers will have enough to sign another big FA, meaning Anthony Davis, Kevin Love (if he is not traded), Damian Lilliard, Lamarcus Aldridge, Marc Gasol, Kawhi Leonard (unlikely but anything is possible), etc. next year.

Coincidence? ..

Lakers can sign Melo and go after KD in 2016. Of all the free agents you listed the only Kevin Love and Gasol "might" make it to 2015 free agency. The rest will all be signed and extended.

Yankstar
07-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Lakers can sign Melo and go after KD in 2016. Of all the free agents you listed the only Kevin Love and Gasol "might" make it to 2015 free agency. The rest will all be signed and extended.

This. LMA is already extended :facepalm

IamRAMBO24
07-05-2014, 09:26 PM

That's just pulling guesses out of thin air; Anthony Davis is already interested in the big market, and you can't count out the Lakers when it comes to the FA market. They are the best at what they do. Given the right ingredients, ANY ONE of those players would consider LA (or at least give it a consideration).

IamRAMBO24
07-05-2014, 09:27 PM
This. LMA is already extended :facepalm

Whoopti f*ckin doo .. didn't get the memo. I'm not a nerd sitting at the computer all day refreshing Yahoo sports to get a 1 second update. And seriously, who the f*ck knows this sh*t other than the biggest nba nerds?

Trentknicks
07-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Whoopti f*ckin doo .. didn't get the memo. I'm not a nerd sitting at the computer all day refreshing Yahoo sports to get a 1 second update.
But you are quite clearly a very unstable mental case with a superiority complex.

D-Rose
07-05-2014, 09:29 PM
That's just pulling guesses out of thin air; Anthony Davis is already interested in the big market, and you can't count out the Lakers when it comes to the FA market. They are the best at what they do. Given the right ingredients, ANY ONE of those players would consider LA (or at least give it a consideration).
Anthony Davis will next be a FA in 2016 and will be a RFA if he isn't extended. That boy is staying in NO for another 7 years at least.

IamRAMBO24
07-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Anthony Davis will next be a FA in 2016 and will be a RFA if he isn't extended. That boy is staying in NO for another 7 years at least.

Ya keep dreaming Pelican boy.

D-Rose
07-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Ya keep dreaming Pelican boy.
:biggums: I'm just stating the facts...I've got no affiliation to that city or franchise lol.

PickernRoller
07-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Y'all know I hate chokers all the same.

But if I had to pick between two chokers, I pick Lebron over KD anyday of the week. 2/5 > 0/1.

longtime lurker
07-05-2014, 09:36 PM

No I'm not pulling guesses out of thin air genius. Lillard, Davis and Kawahi will all be extended. They're restricted free agents so even if they wanted to leave their teams will match in a second. If Minnesota's front office takes their head out their ass Kevin Love will be traded and extended. Gasol will probably re-up in Memphis since they're a perennial playoff team and they'll throw max money at him.

Jameerthefear
07-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Lakers aren't signing anyone. No one wants to play there.

PickernRoller
07-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Lakers aren't signing anyone. No one wants to play there.

The Orlando Magic is the worst correctional facility in the NBA. All the good inmates find a way to escape. :lol :lol

longtime lurker
07-05-2014, 09:41 PM
The Orlando Magic is the worst correctional facility in the NBA. All the good inmates find a way to escape. :lol :lol

Hey they managed to sign Ben Gordon! Only overpaid by 4 million!

IamRAMBO24
07-05-2014, 09:41 PM
No I'm not pulling guesses out of thin air genius. Lillard, Davis and Kawahi will all be extended. They're restricted free agents so even if they wanted to leave their teams will match in a second. If Minnesota's front office takes their head out their ass Kevin Love will be traded and extended. Gasol will probably re-up in Memphis since they're a perennial playoff team and they'll throw max money at him.

Look at the Lakers track record. End of discussion.

nevetslc88
07-05-2014, 09:42 PM

http://defence.pk/attachments/damn-friday-o-gif.30259/

Jameerthefear
07-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Got 3 fish on my bait :oldlol: man I'm good