PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans (daseb, andrei etc) how would u feel bout bran if he leaves

Mr. Jabbar
06-24-2014, 09:59 AM
for a better championship scenario elsewhere?

IMObjective
06-24-2014, 10:01 AM
I'm guessing the same as pat riley, that he's a coward with no guts, but ultimately not really surprised.

Mr. Jabbar
06-24-2014, 10:05 AM
i forgot theoo, dudes been a heat fan since '88

AintNoSunshine
06-24-2014, 10:05 AM
He will be considered a ring chaser who when encounters the slightest challenges will find the first door out.

AintNoSunshine
06-24-2014, 10:06 AM
BTW I dont think hes that, so I believe he stays put

EnoughSaid
06-24-2014, 10:08 AM
I will always be thankful for the 4 Finals appearances and the 2 titles, but him leaving after just 4 years would kind of be disrespectful to the fanbase and the city. This team is in perfect condition to solidify their bench and add more pieces, and if he doesn't think so then good luck and PEACE.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-24-2014, 10:15 AM
I will always be thankful for the 4 Finals appearances and the 2 titles, but him leaving after just 4 years would kind of be disrespectful to the fanbase and the city. This team is in perfect condition to solidify their bench and add more pieces, and if he doesn't think so then good luck and PEACE.

True, they do need a few defensive bigs. They can also get Trevor Ariza and run him at the SF and keep Bron at the PF. Have Bosh share minutes with a big whose main purpose is defense. If they can somehow land Afflalo and have Wade take a 6th man spot, this team could win a title with a solid lineup there. The point guard IMO for the Heat never really mattered. They lack youth at the shooting guard position and the defense for the center position.

GimmeThat
06-24-2014, 10:52 AM
the historians may pick at him for not winning those 2s in Miami, as well as some may attempt to take away his accomplishments for the ring he wins later on.

but of course, there are those who would even make the statement "well, had Lebron been with the franchise that he leaves the Heat for, how many rings would he actually have?"

Even if he ring chases after his next team. If he succeeds in ring chasing, he's going to be top 5 all time, because he's going to win the FMVP.

Sure, he might lose out to the GOAT argument, but the players he's going to knock out of the top 5.

every 15-20 years it happens once?

DaSeba5
06-24-2014, 10:54 AM
I would be sad, but I would appreciate the 2 titles and 4 EC titles he brought us since coming here. Before 2010, we were a first round exit every year and also a 15 win team. But if he leaves, they probably won't compete for titles, but they could still put out a compeitive team. Either way, he's done a lot for this franchise and we're better off now than we were before he came here.

AnaheimLakers24
06-24-2014, 11:04 AM
BTW I dont think hes that, so I believe he stays put
jabbar only mentioned heat fans fgt :no:

Smook A.
06-24-2014, 11:09 AM
I would be sad, but I would appreciate the 2 titles and 4 EC titles he brought us since coming here. Before 2010, we were a first round exit every year and also a 15 win team. But if he leaves, they probably won't compete for titles, but they could still put out a compeitive team. Either way, he's done a lot for this franchise and we're better off now than we were before he came here.
Well said :cheers:

TheMan
06-24-2014, 11:22 AM
I'm no Heat but would like to remind eveyone that James opting out doesn't necessarily mean he's gone...having said that, I read somewhere that the Big 3 haven't sat down and discussed what they're going to do, so that can't be a good sign for Miami, right?

hawksdogsbraves
06-24-2014, 11:25 AM

That's a load of crap, he doesn't owe Miami anything. He gave you 4 Conference titles and 2 NBA titles, some of us are sitting here never even having got out of the second round :rolleyes:

If he leaves you should thank him for everything he did for your franchise and cheer him whenever he comes back to whip up on you.

305Baller
06-24-2014, 11:44 AM
It would be a sad day to see a talent like that leave.

MavsSuperFan
06-24-2014, 12:31 PM
Realistically Lebron stays. I just hope he asks to be paid what he deserves and tries to win with the current heat team.

Le Shaqtus
06-24-2014, 12:32 PM
If I was a Heat fan I wouldn't care, they got 2 chips out of him. That's more than a lot of teams fans can say, including myself.

BasedTom
06-24-2014, 01:37 PM
I'd appreciate the 2 titles and 4 Finals Appearances, as well as many good efforts during the regular season...

But by leaving he would be proving his critics right. I wouldn't be exactly going against him, but if he played against the Heat in a playoff series, all bets are off. At least ticket prices would go down

ILLsmak
06-24-2014, 08:33 PM
I don't know how close he and Wade are anymore.

If he leaves again he's only ****ing himself over. He may think it's pioneering a new way to market oneself, but I dunno.

I think at some point they are gonna have like market value cap if this shit keeps up where people get together and decide someone's market value... so a bunch of high profile players can't sign on the same team and destroy the league.

-Smak