PDA

View Full Version : James > Durant in 2014 - My Case

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 05:00 PM
It's crazy how much better Lebron has been in the playoffs and how dominant Westbrook was even superior to Durant.

Lebron: 31.1 PER, 4.3 WS, +63 +/- in 20 games

Durant: 22.6 PER, 2.5 WS, +10 +/- in 19 games

Westbrook: 24.9 PER, 2.5 WS, +38 +/- in 19 games

Lebron's run is 8th all-time in PER and 19th in WS. Only a handful of better runs belong to a player who made it as far as the finals. Just to put things in context.

vs. Spurs
Lebron: 28.2 ppg, 7.8 rpg, 4.0 apg, 2.0 spg on 57.1 %FG/67.9 %TS with 3.8 topg

Durant: 25.8 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 3.2 apg, 1.2 spg on 47.5 %FG/56.0 %TS with 3.3 topg

Westbrook: 26.8 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 7.3 apg, 3.2 spg on 40.7 %FG/54.4 %TS with 4.0 topg

Story of the Finals:

Lebron is playing by himself vs a team functioning at incomprehensible levels.

And also, let me explain myself how Durant's impact this post-season really felt like...

I won't go to cliches and narratives like "Durant took the Spurs to 6 games" like other posters have... Basketball is a complex, TEAM SPORT, and it makes 0 sense to break it down with a sentence, and some regular season numbers taken at face value.

Durant's Turnover rate was horrible. What makes it worse, he was singled almost the entire playoffs.

I'll be a fan once he stops flopping/ref baiting, but so far, no chance..

Hus numbers are deceiving, one that shows it is the amount of minutes he played...

Come the WCF, Westbrook was once again the dangerous, game changing player... The one the opponent adjusts on.

Spurs switched Kawhi on Russ, and had Danny Green guarding Durant... That can't happen. He should have dropped 40, but it actually worked. He got his shit pushed in by 6 foot guards in Tony Allen and Chris Paul the previous rounds already.
Durant's inability to work single coverage, especially on smaller players, hurts the team. Wasn't capable of making a quick move before help comes, and then his passing out of the double was bad, lackluster and slow.
And to have the luxury of a team mate outperforming you for an entire playoff run, through 18 games? Has that ever happened to an "MVP"?
Durant looked disinterested once the Spurs made runs, and started to panic-chuck. Come playoff time it seems, Westbrook will be THE guy.

His own fans jumped on him like 2-3 times when he blatantly failed to live up to expectations during the first round and against the Clippers as he had a couple of all-time stinkers, yet STILL coming away with W's, somehow.

He hardly penetrated, which would have opened up the floor for his entire team.. instead, played too passive, took long jumpers... especially those irritating 3's he kept taken, even though he converted them at a low rate.
Bad FT shooting, bad 3P shooting, bad turnovers... singled by Danny Green for 2 straight games?
3 series' in a row the opponent put a smaller guard on him... and it worked.
Durant's team is so good, the opponent use their best defender on a teammate of his.
Westbrook took Parker out of the series in his matchup. Durant couldn't dominate Danny Green.

If Durant can't dominate that matchup...it kills all the movement and the role players aren't going to get shots.

That is why Westbrook is worth so much more than people realize. Even Reggie. They can self create, manufacture plays and shots, while Durant is camping in the corner because he once again couldn't get to his spot and got pushed off by a Danny Green. They won't make it anywhere if Durant doesn't bulk up / get stronger.

I haven't said a word about Durant's horrible defense yet, either... while hiding on the least offensive threats. And the amount of ref calls to ref-baiting? Inflated the numbers some more.
Stat-padded in game's 1 and 6 vs Memphis, also. More inflating statistics.

Doesn't seem that anyone cared when he exited, either.

He doesn't seem to have a playoffs switch.
He needs to work on his handles, so that small guys don't bother him. He needs to get stronger, so he doesn't get pushed out of his spots.
And he needs to develop a legit post game. Finish with contact.
Like said by many others here before me, even in the "good", well statistically good games, it just didn't seem like he was dominating...

Durant's 2014 Playoffs:

Stands in the corner for 5 minutes, a layup here, a turnover, a missed 3, another missed 3, defensive lapse, another defensive lapse, go 1 of 2 at the line, get to the line again because the refs call a foul on a jump shot, inable to get open against Allen/Paul/Leonard leading to a late shot clock and teammate bail out, still no playmaking, hit a shot, re-peat...

He topped his 2012 Finals of empty stats... The guy allowed Bosh to grab 15 rebounds, let Chalmers score 25 points, meanwhile Westbrook was the one dropping 40 point games...

MEANWHILE Russell is out there hitting timely big shots, playing with amazing energy and stamina, and BALLING.... KD is one of the best examples of numbers not being everything... You needed to watch it to see how poor he was. The eye test really didnt fail here.

Durant is a poor leader. LeBron's matured a lot, but Durant still doesn't seem to be able to really get in one's face, and make them know about their mistakes. He tries to avoid contact, at the expense of leadership. He's more Melo than Bron. Statistics/Leadership/Dominance TRUE IMPACT ON BASKETBALL, Durant isn't on LeBron's level.

Not to mention, Durant is not a facilitator type player like LeBron who CAN get his players involved and find them easy looks and get them motivated. Durant likes to do more of a hero ball style and that simply doesn't get your "lesser" scorers involved and thus they either don't shoot or don't care to.

Where were the open shots for the role players off of Durant action?
Almost all the good looks the Thunder got came off of Westbrook action.
Durant needs to be held accountable for not really doing anything to make his teammates better.
Here to top it off: LeBron did playmake, LeBron did look to get others involved, and his team mates still didn't produce at the high level of Durant's teammates... so much for help and supporting cast.

Put 2009 & 2010 LeBron on this OKC Team for Durant... They might beat the Spurs.
LeBron and Westbrook would cause unseen havoc. Then add Ibaka while LeBron's playmaking looked to be at its peak? That will be a deadly offense. Westbrook free to make cuts, Ibaka open all day long from the endless penetration. Too much to handle.

There are a lot of big differences between KD and LBJ and LBJ is clearly superior, I just don't think it's fair to hold KD to LBJ's standards. There is a lot wrong about Durant supposedly being superior to LeBron, it all needs to be adressed.

PER isn't perfect, but his 23.1 PER, the lowest since 2010, just shows it's on point again.
A 23.1 PER is way more indicative of his overall play than his 30/9/4 57% TS is.

Lonely_Sandberg
06-20-2014, 05:05 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/81444-wow-thats-a-great-story-thank-LWmQ.gif

JT123
06-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Started out great dude, but that post was way too long. :no: Even huge Lebron fans like myself don't have the patience to read all of that.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 05:11 PM
Started out great dude, but that post was way too long. :no: Even huge Lebron fans like myself don't have the patience to read all of that.

Well I guess there's too much to adress then lol... Tried to cover it all.

Please read it, cmon :cheers:

NumberSix
06-20-2014, 05:11 PM
Deuxrant is overrated.

KyrieTheFuture
06-20-2014, 05:14 PM
In the playoffs yes, but regular season was still Durant. Are there people who are pretending Durant had a better playoffs?

BlkMambaGOAT
06-20-2014, 05:15 PM
MJ>Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kawhi>>>>Lebron>KD

riseagainst
going full pauk mode there, OP.

Myth
In the playoffs yes, but regular season was still Durant. Are there people who are pretending Durant had a better playoffs?

The only case they have is the team beat better competition and went further against the Spurs.

BlackVVaves
06-20-2014, 05:17 PM
Durant's Turnover rate was horrible. What makes it worse, he was singled almost the entire playoffs.

vs. Spurs
Lebron: 28.2 ppg, 7.8 rpg, 4.0 apg, 2.0 spg on 57.1 %FG/67.9 %TS with 3.8 topg

Durant: 25.8 ppg, 7.7 rpg, 3.2 apg, 1.2 spg on 47.5 %FG/56.0 %TS with 3.3 topg

Hmmm

NumberSix
MJ>Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kawhi>>>>Lebron>KD
It's weird how KD Stans and Kobe tards have an uneasy alliance. KD Stans claim that KD is better than Kobe ever was and kobe'tards throw KD under the bus the second he fails to overtake LeBron.

They will align again next season doe.

ArbitraryWater

Well no, but what I do read is that "the difference was minimal, lebron played wea east, kd took spurts to 6 games" that kind of bullshit... And then I should supposedly factor in the regular season to see KD was superior :rolleyes:

No...

My focus was to point out the large discreperancy during the playoffs, which can only lead to the conclusion of LeBron having the better SEASON.

aj1987
06-20-2014, 05:18 PM
MJ>LeBron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kawhi>>>>Kobe>KD
Fixed for accuracy.

Fudge
06-20-2014, 05:19 PM
Durant is the greatest player in da world.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 05:20 PM
Hmmm

You weren't able to process how those TO's were created?

Again, LeBron averaged 3 TO's for the playoffs, Durant 4, on half the pressure...

I probably forgot to add. With LeBron's team struggling to hit shots, the entire defense can focus on James.. They don't need to keep their heads on the other guys, they can always pack up and be ready for LeBron.

NumberSix
06-20-2014, 05:21 PM
Durant is the greatest player in da world.
Durant isn't even the best player in Oklahoma.

KyrieTheFuture
Well no, but what I do read is that "the difference was minimal, lebron played wea east, kd took spurts to 6 games" that kind of bullshit... And then I should supposedly factor in the regular season to see KD was superior :rolleyes:

No...

My focus was to point out the large discreperancy during the playoffs, which can only lead to the conclusion of LeBron having the better SEASON.
This is an agenda thread to basically say LeBron should have been MVP. We all see that. LeBron played better than KD against the spurs, so what? They both lost.

The-Legend-24
2/5

BlkMambaGOAT
06-20-2014, 05:22 PM
It's weird how KD Stans and Kobe tards have an uneasy alliance. KD Stans claim that KD is better than Kobe ever was and kobe'tards throw KD under the bus the second he fails to overtake LeBron.

They will align again next season doe.
KD is beta as fvck like his fvck buddy/idol Lebron.

Westbrook and Kobe on the other hand are full-blown alphas. If it weren't for beta teammates they'd have much better resumes alas Westbrook will have settle for being ringless on a team with KD and Kobe will have to settle for 5 rings until the 2014-2015 season.

NumberSix
06-20-2014, 05:22 PM

Again, LeBron averaged 3 TO's for the playoffs, Durant 4, on half the pressure...

I probably forgot to add. With LeBron's team struggling to hit shots, the entire defense can focus on James.. They don't need to keep their heads on the other guys, they can always pack up and be ready for LeBron.
Not to mention, half of Durants turnovers never get counted. He gets awarded with free throws.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 05:23 PM
This is an agenda thread to basically say LeBron should have been MVP. We all see that. LeBron played better than KD against the spurs, so what? They both lost.

:biggums:

How can this be labeled agenda thread? Isn't an agenda hidden? It's named JAMES > DURANT.... What's my agenda?

Haven't even talked about the MVP. Got no problem with Durant receiving it.. Just shut your mouth and don't make assumptions you're clueless about.

Not to mention, half of Durants turnovers never get counted. He gets awarded with free throws.

Remember the game they accounted him for 5 blocks? That one was weird.. only saw like 2.

Duncan21formvp
06-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Lebron didn't have to play against Memphis and then the Clippers. He played joke teams. Durant was far better than Lebron this year and not that close either.

riseagainst
06-20-2014, 05:27 PM

How can this be labeled agenda thread? Isn't an agenda hidden? It's named JAMES > DURANT.... What's my agenda?

Really, I don't see how people can attack this thread :banghead:

I try to be reasonable, and this is what I get... Haven't even talked about the MVP. Got no problem with Durant receiving it.. Just shut your mouth and don't make assumptions you're clueless about.

And "so what"... What, ISH not there to discuss the Individuals performance? Especially among the 2 best in the world? Stop it.

your agenda is to prop up lebron through whatever means necessary, even promoting stupidity. Not talking about this thread, but your other posts in general.

KyrieTheFuture
06-20-2014, 05:29 PM

Really, I don't see how people can attack this thread :banghead:

I try to be reasonable, and this is what I get... Haven't even talked about the MVP. Got no problem with Durant receiving it.. Just shut your mouth and don't make assumptions you're clueless about.

And "so what"... What, ISH not there to discuss the Individuals performance? Especially among the 2 best in the world? Stop it.

Relax. Check your jimmies I thought I heard them rustling.

NumberSix
06-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Lebron didn't have to play against Memphis and then the Clippers. He played joke teams. Durant was far better than Lebron this year and not that close either.
Yeah, and KD LOST to Memphis in 5 games and tied LAC in 6 games.

He's a 1st round exit without being saved by shady officiating.

JT123
06-20-2014, 05:41 PM
LOL at anyone saying facing the Clippers is a challenge! Nets are a much better defensive team. Not Lebron's fault KD can't score on Chris Paul. :lol

SOD 21
06-20-2014, 05:44 PM
The original poster brought up some valid points, although my A.D.D. kicked in a little bit towards the end of his novel.

But the problem with Kevin Durant is that he wants to handle the ball 30 feet from the basket even against smaller players who are six or 7 inches smaller than he is and it plays to their advantage when he tries to take them off the dribble because they have the obvious quickness advantage. He dominates bigger players when he has the quickness advantage on the perimeter, but struggles against smaller players who get up into his body.

He needs to get his butt in the weight room, as Kendrick Perkins correctly said, to get stronger and punish the smaller defenders in the post. He needs to develop a type a game that will put a smaller players in the post and continue to dominate bigger players on the perimeter.

He won't truly be the best player in the league until that happens. And yes, Russell Westbrook was easily their best player for long stretches of the playoffs.

P.S. - In tribute to the original poster, I wrote my own novel.

Ne 1
06-20-2014, 05:50 PM
http://oi57.tinypic.com/n4tv5t.jpg

Cone
06-20-2014, 05:56 PM
im a KD fan, but why the hell do you have to make a case for this? james is easily the best better today n the next few years

BlackVVaves
06-20-2014, 06:06 PM

Bron's turnovers still hurt the team. Just as KD's.

Bron's defensive lapses on Leonard/Patty still hurt the team. Just as KD's lapses on Green, Ginobli.

I'm not here to dispute who the better player is, that is a position LeBron unquestionably holds. Nor do I think KD had a very successful post-season.

But, piling on on KD, for some of the very deficiencies Bron either had this entire season (inconsistent defense) or against the Spurs (high TO rate), while somehow making excuses for why those deficiencies are acceptable for Bron, is unbecoming of you.

There's context, and then there's excuses. KD had the best regular season of any player, and then came up short in the playoffs. Just like LeBron did in his first MVP years. It's one thing to be critical. It's another thing to present KD as this second rate star. He's still only second to LeBron. And, considering many of you make a hobby out of pitching that he's the GOAT, that shouldn't be anything to be ashamed of.

KD35Brah
06-20-2014, 06:15 PM
What I don't get is you Lebronze stans nut all over efficiency, but when it comes to Westbrook his low FG% goes out the window.

Hands down tye worst and most idiotic fans on the planet.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 06:16 PM
Bron's turnovers still hurt the team. Just as KD's.

Bron's defensive lapses on Leonard/Patty still hurt the team. Just as KD's lapses on Green, Ginobli.

I'm not here to dispute who the better player is, that is a position LeBron unquestionably holds. Nor do I think KD had a very successful post-season.

But, piling on on KD, for some of the very deficiencies Bron either had this entire season (inconsistent defense) or against the Spurs (high TO rate), while somehow making excuses for why those deficiencies are acceptable for Bron, is unbecoming of you.

There's context, and then there's excuses. KD had the best regular season of any player, and then came up short in the playoffs. Just like LeBron did in his first MVP years. It's one thing to be critical. It's another thing to present KD as this second rate star. He's still only second to LeBron. And, considering many of you make a hobby out of pitching that he's the GOAT, that shouldn't be anything to be ashamed of.

No shit, I'm just applying context to them, which you're ignoring.

Just as success, even failures, are not created equally...

Same for the defensive lapses. LeBron's come against superior players.. and at some point, at any point, great offense beats great defense..

And really, LeBron's been a stellar defender since 2009 and had a "won't give a fcuk rs" this season.. now you people make it seem as if he was always inconsistent :rolleyes:

And it isn't, Durant IS the 2nd best player in the game... But this ISH, and these Bron Haters seem to be everywhere.. So I make a case to make it clear, as to why LeBron was better. All it is.

knicksman
06-20-2014, 06:19 PM
lebron vs durant is like miller vs robertson. One has pretty stats but couldnt exist with teammates so he has only 1 50+ win team throughout his career and even missed the playoffs in his prime. While the other has even made it to the finals and has multiple 50+ win teams. So who do you think is better? If not for durant having poor mans robertson on his team, he wouldve 1 ring by now.

imdaman99
The quality of teams Durant played was not like the mickey mouse tournament in the East :facepalm

But I agree that bran is still better than Durant. You should be relieved they didn't play OKC and somehow OKC beat them :oldlol:

riseagainst
His fg% looks bad, at face value... The amount of late shot clock bail outs he had to take because Durant couldn't free himself up, and had to pass it back to the top where Russ was it with about 5 seconds left, go to about 1-2 per game... not even reaching. That's some perspective on it.

this is not biased at all....

KD35Brah
06-20-2014, 06:24 PM
Lebron was single covered majority of the tine by Kawhi and was getting punked left and right. Not impressed by him scoring in 1st quarters and then scoring when they are down 25+ when the defense steps off the gas pedal.

He was getting checked by Parker and Mills too on the perimeter.

When is Green a bad defender? He was punking Lebron last Finals too with all the fastbreak steals and blocks he had on him.

KD35Brah
06-20-2014, 06:36 PM
His fg% looks bad, at face value... The amount of late shot clock bail outs he had to take because Durant couldn't free himself up, and had to pass it back to the top where Russ was it with about 5 seconds left, go to about 1-2 per game... not even reaching. That's some perspective on it.
I just read this and the rest of the OP....

This might be the worst and most biased piece of trash I have ever read on the internet. Wouldn't be surprised if a mod read this thread and felt the need to ban you.

BlackVVaves
06-20-2014, 07:05 PM
No shit, genius... I'm just applying context to them, which you're ignoring.

Just as success, even failures, are not created equally...

Same for the defensive lapses. LeBron's come against superior players.. and at some point, at any point, great offense beats great defense..

And really, LeBron's been a stellar defender since 2009 and had a "won't give a fcuk rs" this season.. now you people make it seem as if he was always inconsistent :rolleyes:

And it isn't, Durant IS the 2nd best player in the game... But this ISH, and these Bron Haters seem to be everywhere.. So I make a case to make it clear, as to why LeBron was better. All it is.

What are you proposing I'm ignoring? Context? Maybe you missed me scrutinizing KD's play throughout the playoffs the few times I braved this trollfest of a board when he was unassertive or ineffective, inexplicably.

I call things how I see it. I don't live under the guise of bias like many of you, and at the very least not anywhere near the extent many of you guys here on ISH do.

So when player A plays like shit, I see it as player A played like shit. The only time I engage in hyperbole is when stans of any player (Bron, KD, Kobe) go out their way to propagate misleading notions about their favorite player or their favorite player's primary competition/rival.

Did I ever say Bron wasn't an elite defender "since 2009"? No. I said, Bron was inconsistent this year, and that's putting it lightly. You mention him simply taking the regular season off, and yet all those bad habits he developed during the regular season revealed themselves in the playoffs and most notably in the finals, where, if you are facing an offensive juggernaut, your inattention to help defense or even MAN defense will be exploited.

Something KD had been doing his entire career, though he improved considerably this season as the advanced metrics indicate. However, he regressed again to his old ways for too many possessions during the playoffs, leaving guys open and providing unnecessary help defense, and it showed.

This is ISH...there are Bron haters everywhere, and even more Bron stans everywhere. I've been here for a while, and I can tell you that the detractors, as annoying as they are, are nothing compared to the idiotic jargon spewed by LeBron stans dating back to 2008. Someone just made a thread saying MJ was underwhelming as a player, and Bron will undoubtedly be the GOAT :oldlol:

I didn't see you complaining about Bron stans polluting every Pacers/Thunder/Spurs thread this post-season about "this game is rigged!!!" But now that those same posters who were being "trolled," are returning the favor to Bron's most avid fans here, it's all angst and emotional threads making unfounded declarations.

And, that's essentially what you're doing, whether you know it or admit it or not. You're trying to troll the KD stans who have been trolling Bron stans, who were trolling KD stans, who were trolling Bron stans, who retaliated and trolled KD stans, who fired back and trolled Bron stans. That's what this is. A cog in the ever-moronic cycle of trolling the opposition.

KD is a superstar who is not as impactful as LeBron. LeBron is the best player in the league, who has his share of flaws and deficiencies which are exploitable.

The end.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2014, 07:24 PM
What are you proposing I'm ignoring? Context? Maybe you missed me scrutinizing KD's play throughout the playoffs the few times I braved this trollfest of a board when he was unassertive or ineffective, inexplicably.

I call things how I see it. I don't live under the guise of bias like many of you, and at the very least not anywhere near the extent many of you guys here on ISH do.

So when player A plays like shit, I see it as player A played like shit. The only time I engage in hyperbole is when stans of any player (Bron, KD, Kobe) go out their way to propagate misleading notions about their favorite player or their favorite player's primary competition/rival.

Did I ever say Bron wasn't an elite defender "since 2009"? No. I said, Bron was inconsistent this year, and that's putting it lightly. You mention him simply taking the regular season off, and yet all those bad habits he developed during the regular season revealed themselves in the playoffs and most notably in the finals, where, if you are facing an offensive juggernaut, your inattention to help defense or even MAN defense will be exploited.

Something KD had been doing his entire career, though he improved considerably this season as the advanced metrics indicate. However, he regressed again to his old ways for too many possessions during the playoffs, leaving guys open and providing unnecessary help defense, and it showed.

This is ISH...there are Bron haters everywhere, and even more Bron stans everywhere. I've been here for a while, and I can tell you that the detractors, as annoying as they are, are nothing compared to the idiotic jargon spewed by LeBron stans dating back to 2008. Someone just made a thread saying MJ was underwhelming as a player, and Bron will undoubtedly be the GOAT :oldlol:

I didn't see you complaining about Bron stans polluting every Pacers/Thunder/Spurs thread this post-season about "this game is rigged!!!" But now that those same posters who were being "trolled," are returning the favor to Bron's most avid fans here, it's all angst and emotional threads making unfounded declarations.

And, that's essentially what you're doing, whether you know it or admit it or not. You're trying to troll the KD stans who have been trolling Bron stans, who were trolling KD stans, who were trolling Bron stans, who retaliated and trolled KD stans, who fired back and trolled Bron stans. That's what this is. A cog in the ever-moronic cycle of trolling the opposition.

KD is a superstar who is not as impactful as LeBron. LeBron is the best player in the league, who has his share of flaws and deficiencies which are exploitable.

The end.

This is where the bias is... You think LeBron stans are the worst. Wrong.

The Kobe fan cult is among the worst of all time. Untouchable.

Right there with KKK.

Again, if this is trolling, what is seen as basketball discussion? I dont understand.. honestly, thats insulting. Take it back, now. :sleeping

dubeta
06-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Bran best player in the league 2008-2014

6 years minimum

Not even MJ was the best player for 6 years in a row :bowdown:

knicksman
06-20-2014, 08:25 PM
nah jordan can win 6 rings in a row. while bran 2/5

BlackVVaves
06-20-2014, 08:26 PM

Right there with KKK.

Again, if this is trolling, what is seen as basketball discussion? I dont understand.. honestly, thats insulting. Take it back, now. :sleeping

:lol

I'd say LeBron's stan community on ISH this past year was as bad as Kobe stans at their peak here in 2010/2011.

Unstop
06-20-2014, 08:29 PM

Right there with KKK.

i have to agree with BlackVVaves and im sure a lot of people think like him.
im normally just reading on this boards , but i know who is a bron,kobe or durant stan.
its always about agendas and your trolling each other day in and day out.

right now, bron stans are the worst. a few years back kobe stans were the worst . its also because of all those bandwagoners, they kinda feel strong when their new star player is winning.

on the other hand , i feel kinda sorry for you if you try to discuss something seriously, but maybe you ll understand that everything what goes around, comes around and if your really from germany... man erntet was man s

knicksman
06-20-2014, 08:30 PM
at the end of the day, once bran lost, bran stans become the dumbest posters in this forum. I mean they are fooled by a statpadder to believe hes better than kobe yet couldnt win more with 3 superstars compared to no superstar of kobe.

How idiot could you more be bran stans?

BlackVVaves
06-20-2014, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=Unstop]i have to agree with BlackVVaves and im sure a lot of people think like him.
im normally just reading on this boards , but i know who is a bron,kobe or durant stan.
its always about agendas and your trolling each other day in and day out.

right now, bron stans are the worst. a few years back kobe stans were the worst . its also because of all those bandwagoners, they kinda feel strong when their new star player is winning.

on the other hand , i feel kinda sorry for you if you try to discuss something seriously, but maybe you ll understand that everything what goes around, comes around and if your really from germany... man erntet was man s

stalkerforlife
06-20-2014, 10:45 PM
Honestly, what is PER and W/S? I mean, I know they are stats people use to build up their favorite players. However, what do they even mean? Do you know how to calculate them? Who came up with the formulas and why are they thinking for you?

All I know is, the Spurs had trouble with OKC. They obliterated the Heat. What did PER or W/S do for Bron?

Spurs5Rings2014
06-21-2014, 12:39 AM
I just read this and the rest of the OP....

This might be the worst and most biased piece of trash I have ever read on the internet. Wouldn't be surprised if a mod read this thread and felt the need to ban you.

lol, but yooo. I just left this window open and took a nap, now I just woke up and didn't really sleep, but yo, I was skipping his posts and skimming/etc and just reading non-biased stans, etc and now I just came back and I actually read his post after reading this and lol. You could pretty much replace KD with Bron in his post and it would make 100% sense. I don't understand why these dudes are still on this forum. Sorry for not vanquishing these turds like I thought we would have done by winning the chip.

:coleman:

J Shuttlesworth
06-21-2014, 12:41 AM
They both faced two great perimeter defenders each in the offseason. For LeBron, Kawhi/George. For Durant, Kawhi/Allen. I think they both had similar series against the Spurs (though Bron more efficient), but Bron played much better against PG than Durant did against Allen... and i'd say George is a better perimeter defender than Allen