PDA

View Full Version : So were just going ignore the fact that mcw averaged....

Im so nba'd out
06-15-2014, 11:20 AM
16/6/6 and 2 spg as a rookie.Shooting 26% from the 3 point line.Just imagine mcw in 4 years when his shot is falling. i think we got the next great megastar on our hands what do you guys think of him and will you be watching him this yr?The future is looking really bright for us :pimp:

Haymaker
06-15-2014, 11:24 AM
Him and Wiggins would be awesome.

HylianNightmare
06-15-2014, 11:25 AM
How good will his shot get?

Warfan
06-15-2014, 11:27 AM
Probably watched like 5 sixers games this year. Didn't wanna watch that horseshit basketball too much. But I think MCW is talented and has a bright future, I remember his first game too :bowdown: Probably watch more sixers games next year since they won't be so terrible.

Im so nba'd out
06-15-2014, 11:28 AM
Probably watched like 5 sixers games this year. Didn't wanna watch that horseshit basketball too much. But I think MCW is talented and has a bright future, I remember his first game too :bowdown: Probably watch more sixers games next year since they won't be so terrible.
Yeah last yr was the 1st year i just didnt watch half the season.It was a bad bad year i even watched 90% of the season the yr Eddie Jordan was coach

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Russell Westbrook is like a brickwall for him to try and run against.

Styles p
06-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Yeah last yr was the 1st year i just didnt watch half the season.It was bad bad year i even watched 90 of the season the yr Eddie Jordan was coach

me too, me too boy was that painful nobody had any roles on that team one day starting the next day on the bench glad him and his braces are gone. and whoever said we probably won't suck next year, i wouldn't count on it i think we're gonna make the lottery because if we don't our pick goes to the heat from that trade we did for moultrie :facepalm

JohnMax
06-15-2014, 12:32 PM
I bet 90 percent of teams would take Exum over MCW.

Styles p
06-15-2014, 12:43 PM
i think they're pretty much the same player from what i've seen, exum is just like 4 years younger.

Im so nba'd out
06-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Him and Wiggins would be awesome.
Who ever we draft i just prey they pan out i my heart can't take another Evan Turner.Nothing against turner he is just VERY OVERHYPED coming out.

Done using voice text on phone tired of going back to edit every damn post.............

Im so nba'd out
06-15-2014, 12:47 PM
me too, me too boy was that painful nobody had any roles on that team one day starting the next day on the bench glad him and his braces are gone. and whoever said we probably won't suck next year, i wouldn't count on it i think we're gonna make the lottery because if we don't our pick goes to the heat from that trade we did for moultrie :facepalm
:(

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 12:54 PM

I miss Devin Harris, anyone miss Devin Harris? Because III miss Devin Harris.

GimmeThat
06-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Who ever we draft i just prey they ban out i my heart can't take another Evan Turner.Nothing against turner he just VERY OVERHYPED coming out.

well, Ohio State University product. can grab rebound. He's really an undersized PF/SF. since he could get away with some time at the 4 in the college game probably.

when the sixers made the playoff runs with Iggy/Turner, Turner actually had no problem having the ball in his hands and taking the shots with the game down the line.

I don't know if he's fast enough to play the 2 position defensively, but if he could he could probably utilize a bit of a post up game there.

and learn how to shoot of course...

BlackWhiteGreen
06-15-2014, 01:19 PM
I wouldn't count on it yet, Tyreke Evans averaged 20/5/5 as a rookie. But signs look good.

Actually goes to the Celtics now from the Jordan Crawford/Toney Douglas trade this season

Styles p
06-15-2014, 01:27 PM
I wouldn't count on it yet, Tyreke Evans averaged 20/5/5 as a rookie. But signs look good.

Actually goes to the Celtics now from the Jordan Crawford/Toney Douglas trade this season

that makes it even worse now lol

Kawhi Not?
06-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Marcus Smart is taking over the league

WolfGang
06-15-2014, 03:57 PM

Kid hasn't played a single game in the league. MCW is too good to be traded for a rookie. Hell, I wouldn't trade MCW for most point guards in the league.

ProfessorMurder
06-15-2014, 07:14 PM
MCW is going to be an allstar, get a 5x5, and improve a lot. Hard to believe people still don't think he's good.