PDA

View Full Version : Heat getting booed by their own fans

SCdac
06-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Anyone remember the last time this has happened in the NBA Finals? A home team getting booed by their fans. People leaving the game early. Pretty said considering they're 2 time champs. Gotta feel deflating as a player

red1
06-13-2014, 08:48 PM
Anyone remember the last time this has happened in the NBA Finals? A home team getting booed by their fans. People leaving the game early. Pretty said considering they're 2 time champs. Gotta feel deflating as a player
Not saying that because of this event specifically but generally their fans are garbage. They dont deserve a team like this and that is one of the reasons why I would be happy for the spurs if they win. Much better fanbase. No disrespect to any posters, I am talking in broad terms

played0ut
06-13-2014, 08:51 PM
If you saw the DJ Khaled interview, you'd think they're idiots too.

BasedTom
06-13-2014, 08:56 PM
Not saying that because of this event specifically but generally their fans are garbage. They dont deserve a team like this and that is one of the reasons why I would be happy for the spurs if they win. Much better fanbase. No disrespect to any posters, I am talking in broad terms
Plastic fans who can afford those ridiculously expensive lower bowl seats don't represent the whole fanbase. Maybe you turned off the game, but toward the end there were still people chanting LET'S GO HEAT when the game was clearly over and the bourgeoisie had cleared the scene.

You know how they showed those crowds outside of the Air Canada Centre in Toronto? The Heat fans do the same thing (but not always). At away games there's Heat fans packed at the AAA cheering on their team- I've been one of them.

Go ahead and post a picture of Justin Bieber sitting courtside. That doesn't represent the real Heat fans who live here in South Florida. Though I know that doesn't fit the narrative E!SPN and many here on ISH love to talk on and on about.

NumberSix
06-13-2014, 09:00 PM
That was a pretty bush league move. Not gonna lie.

L8krH8tr
06-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Quit fooling yourself , Miami is full of wannabe Rico suaves and New York transplants. They would rather be wannabe stunnas at the club then be die hard sports fans. Florida in General is a weak pro sport state , they are more into college football like the south in general. Miami heat have few loyal fans. Most of them barely know who rony seikaly is...

Foster5k
06-13-2014, 09:02 PM
I like the Heat fans. They leave early if you suck. They boo the team if they fail to show up.

These Heat fans are setting new standards for the league. :oldlol:

red1
06-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Plastic fans who can afford those ridiculously expensive lower bowl seats don't represent the whole fanbase. Maybe you turned off the game, but toward the end there were still people chanting LET'S GO HEAT when the game was clearly over and the bourgeoisie had cleared the scene.

You know how they showed those crowds outside of the Air Canada Centre in Toronto? The Heat fans do the same thing (but not always). At away games there's Heat fans packed at the AAA cheering on their team- I've been one of them.

Go ahead and post a picture of Justin Bieber sitting courtside. That doesn't represent the real Heat fans who live here in South Florida. Though I know that doesn't fit the narrative E!SPN and many here on ISH love to talk on and on about.
bro when I said no disrespect I was thinking about you, daseba and a few other miami fans

mugiwara
06-13-2014, 09:15 PM
Quit fooling yourself , Miami is full of wannabe Rico suaves and New York transplants. They would rather be wannabe stunnas at the club then be die hard sports fans. Florida in General is a weak pro sport state , they are more into college football like the south in general. Miami heat have few loyal fans. Most of them barely know who rony seikaly is...

:lol
thanks for the morning giggle

Hey Yo
06-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Yet Miami was drawing higher TV ratings than Indy.

There's a million things to do in Miami. What's there to do in Indiana when the Pacers are in the ECF?

Beastmode88
06-13-2014, 09:21 PM
Only "fans" left were the ones cheering them on in the last minute.

coin24
06-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Longtime die hard heat fans obviously :applause:

SCdac
06-13-2014, 10:31 PM
Only game I've been to where the fans booed their own team was a Houston Texans game about 6-7 years ago. Texans lost badly, half of the fans were drunk, was hilarious. I couldn't imagine booing my favorite team in the Finals/Superbowl though. Has it happened in LA before during the Finals?

Magic 32
06-13-2014, 10:36 PM
The fans are a perfect representation of the heat players.

The team is comprised of soulless mercenaries and colluders.

KyleKong
06-13-2014, 10:39 PM
I think the crowd was doing more of a frustration boo then booing the actual Heat players.

But even if they were doing the latter, can anyone blame them? In the finals, in the second home game they let the Spurs go up by 20, AGAIN.

Not condoning booing though, anyone who boos professional athletes are the biggest **** idiots in the world.

lakerspng
06-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Only game I've been to where the fans booed their own team was a Houston Texans game about 6-7 years ago. Texans lost badly, half of the fans were drunk, was hilarious. I couldn't imagine booing my favorite team in the Finals/Superbowl though. Has it happened in LA before during the Finals?

I've been ashamed of my fellow Lakers fans many times. There have been a number of incidents when they've booed the team during big games. I don't remember it happening in a finals game, but it has plenty of times during the playoffs.

lilgodfather1
06-13-2014, 10:42 PM
I didn't know they had legitimate fans. Certainly the ones that were booing weren't.

Just2McFly
06-13-2014, 10:44 PM
The Heat deserved boos, people didnt pay money to see you guys get destroyed in the finals.

Adam Silver
06-13-2014, 10:57 PM
That level of disrespect makes me sad that I helped the Heat get this far.

coin24
06-13-2014, 11:00 PM
Going down by 20+ at home twice in a row? Kind of deserves boos. Where is the heart and effort???:confusedshrug:

Brokenbeat
06-13-2014, 11:16 PM
I think the crowd was doing more of a frustration boo then booing the actual Heat players.

But even if they were doing the latter, can anyone blame them? In the finals, in the second home game they let the Spurs go up by 20, AGAIN.

Not condoning booing though, anyone who boos professional athletes are the biggest **** idiots in the world.

lol, wtf :roll: