PDA

View Full Version : Are the Heat done?

KirbyPls
06-11-2014, 02:00 PM
What say you ISH? Will the Heat lose this Finals?

Kiddlovesnets
06-11-2014, 02:03 PM
They are done, Spurs will win the series 4-1. The Heat needs to regroup and hope their big threes all take paycuts so they can sign some better role players. Battier is washed up, Ray Allen will retire next year, they get Oden and Beasley but dont bother to use them.

Marchesk
06-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Melo and Love will help next season.

coin24
06-11-2014, 02:12 PM
What was the point of signing Beasley and oden ?:oldlol:

Yeah it's the role players fault the big 3 turn into the big LeShit every second game

riseagainst
06-11-2014, 02:13 PM
they are done. The spurs will win the series 4-3.

NASH = BEST
06-11-2014, 02:17 PM
I don't think they're done but I do think it will take 7 games if they are to pull this off. The reason is because they're not that much better than the Spurs to win 3 in a row against them.

I think (and hope as a bball fan) that both teams win the next 3 games on their home floor and we'll get to see another great game 7.

lilteapot
06-11-2014, 02:17 PM
They are done, Spurs will win the series 4-1. The Heat needs to regroup and hope their big threes all take paycuts so they can sign some better role players. Battier is washed up, Ray Allen will retire next year, they get Oden and Beasley but dont bother to use them.
What did you say last year after they lost by 36 in game 3?

Kiddlovesnets
06-11-2014, 02:20 PM
What did you say last year after they lost by 36 in game 3?

Last year is different, it was a road game. Its worse to lose 20pts at home than 50 in a road game.

senelcoolidge
06-11-2014, 02:22 PM
If the Heat lose game 4 than yeah they are done. If the Heat lose the series will Lebron jump to another team to get an easy ring. He seems to like the easy way out.

edrick
06-11-2014, 02:31 PM
What was the point of signing Beasley and oden ?:oldlol:

Yeah it's the role players fault the big 3 turn into the big LeShit every second game

Do you expect Oden to be able to do anything against an offense that moves the ball this way? Beasley cannot play defense, or won't play defense, either way he is a liability on the defensive end. If his shot isn't falling, he is useless to the Heat.

The Heat were also down 2-1 to SA during last year's Finals. I know ISH is full of over emotional man children, but try to stop overreacting to everything.

Last year is different, it was a road game. Its worse to lose 20pts at home than 50 in a road game.

SA could not miss an entire half. If SA lost after that incredible first half, that would have been a huge meltdown on their part.

j3lademaster
06-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Lebron puts up 35/10 and the Spurs lose by 2. It's not over but it's definitely not looking good.

oh the horror
06-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Spurs went up 2-1 last year too if I'm not mistaken.

Heat are hardly done.

Dengness9
06-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Spurs went up 2-1 last year too if I'm not mistaken.

Heat are hardly done.

Heat are hardly done for sure.

If you are a Heat frontrunner you definitely dont like that your team is down 2-1 w/ out home court this time around.

Spurs are putting great pressure on the Heat so far this finals.

Does anyone think SA can win game 4? It will be almost impossible. Heat will play harder than they have this season and the refs will be helping Miami more than SA if i had to take a wild guess. NBA wants 7 games, are the Spurs good enough to stop that from happening?

Dagouch
06-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Are the Heat Done? No. However it's a must win for both Teams.

Lebron should be guns blazing with the Crowd and Fans you would think it's almost mission impossible for the Spurs? However if they can play like they did when they closed out OKC in Okc I gave them a shot to take a 3-1 lead back to San Antonio.

lilteapot
06-11-2014, 03:57 PM
If the Heat lose game 4 than yeah they are done. If the Heat lose the series will Lebron jump to another team to get an easy ring. He seems to like the easy way out.
lol @ the easy way out. it certainly hasn't been easy for them in these 4 years

Real Men Wear Green
06-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Every time a team loses one game we see severe overreaction.

fpliii
06-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Definitely not done yet, but they will be if they lose G4.

Natureland
06-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Ugh when LeBron drops like 38/11/4 or some shit tomorrow on 60+ shooting and Miami wins this place'll be back to the "LEBRON IS THE GOAT PLAYOFF PERFORMER I TOLD YOU!!! UNDERDOGS!!!" posts. :facepalm

aj1987
06-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Heat are hardly done for sure.

If you are a Heat frontrunner you definitely dont like that your team is down 2-1 w/ out home court this time around.

Spurs are putting great pressure on the Heat so far this finals.

Does anyone think SA can win game 4? It will be almost impossible. Heat will play harder than they have this season and the refs will be helping Miami more than SA if i had to take a wild guess. NBA wants 7 games, are the Spurs good enough to stop that from happening?
2013 Finals:
Miami - 118 FTA
Spurs - 158 FTA

2014 Finals:
Game 1: Mia - 11 Spurs - 22
Game 2: Mia - 21 Spurs - 20
Game 3: Mia - 24 Spurs - 32

All Net
06-11-2014, 05:25 PM
It's called a 7 game series for a reason.

jzek
06-11-2014, 05:26 PM
I hope they lose for LeBron's sake. He's too good to be carrying a team all by himself again like in his Cleveland days. So maybe if they lose he'll think about his lack of help and go to another team. Kobe got three easy rings by riding Shaq's coat tails while LeBron's best sidekick is a washed-up Wade.

Warfan
06-11-2014, 05:29 PM
After every game

Game 1 - spurs in 6
Game 2 - heat in 6
Game 3 - spurs in 5

Heat will probably tie it up tomorrow, then it's anyone's series.

uber
06-11-2014, 05:34 PM
2013 Finals:
Miami - 118 FTA
Spurs - 158 FTA

yeah just post some random numbers out of context :facepalm

FrenchDude
06-11-2014, 05:40 PM
They will lose this series in 5 or 6.

aj1987
06-11-2014, 05:40 PM
How about the FACT that Miami attempted the fewest number of FT's EVER in a 7 game series?

You guys are retarded if you think Miami is getting help from the refs.

MiseryCityTexas
06-11-2014, 05:43 PM

Only reasons why the Spurs are doing so good in this finals compared last year is because Leonard is playing much better compared to last year, Diaw is playing a 100 times better than he did last season (contract year), Parker is healthier than last year even though he;s still hurt, and Ginobili is playing better than last year.

edrick
06-11-2014, 05:44 PM

Random numbers? Lebron drove an entire half, never took 1 jumper, and received 0 FTAs for it. :rolleyes: The Spurs took 13 FTs during the 1st quarter last night, while shooting lights out.

Last year the Heat took the fewest FTAs in a 7 game series in playoff history, not just the Finals.

talkingconch
06-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Can never really count a team that stacked out.

If Wade and Lebron show up aggressive the next game and get an early lead, then this series can go 7 games. However if its a close game I think the Spurs can finish it in 6.

the 2-2-1-1-1 benefits the spurs since the team w/o home court doesnt have 3 straight home games anymore.

strike first
06-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Spurs will find a way to choke. Always happens.

gts
06-11-2014, 06:22 PM
I will say this years Spurs look more determined than last year.. Last year they executed and won games.. this year they're executing better than ever but there's a lot of hustle in this team, a lot more active.. they just don't quit.. It's almost a reversal of last year where it was Miami that even when having an off night was staying in the games due to effort

Spurs will find a way to choke. Always happens.

their 4 titles tell us differently

Hey Yo
06-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Only reasons why the Spurs are doing so good in this finals compared last year is because Leonard is playing much better compared to last year, Diaw is playing a 100 times better than he did last season (contract year), Parker is healthier than last year even though he;s still hurt, and Ginobili is playing better than last year.
Last year SA packed the paint and were content with James and Wade taking perimeter shots.

Just the opposite this year. They're not giving them the open looks they were before.

Rodmantheman
06-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Heat are on pace to lose this series any way the win game 4 and exchange Wins and loses in the next 3 they lose in 7.

kamil
06-11-2014, 07:07 PM

LeShortcut.

LakersFan626
06-11-2014, 07:47 PM
I will say this years Spurs look more determined than last year.. Last year they executed and won games.. this year they're executing better than ever but there's a lot of hustle in this team, a lot more active.. they just don't quit.. It's almost a reversal of last year where it was Miami that even when having an off night was staying in the games due to effort

their 4 titles tell us differently

This. Last year's Heat was probably their best team ever (27 game winning streak) and this year's team looks tired and everybody playing minutes has already won championships. Spurs look like a team on a mission after losing last year, similar to the 09 Lakers after losing to Boston.

Miami isn't done but I just don't think they have enough this year to get it done.

strifed169
06-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Spurs will win, their offense looks unstoppable, just too many weapons

smoovegittar
06-11-2014, 08:03 PM
I believe the Spurs have the patience, fortitude and players to put the Heat to bed in 5. Heat Defense is putrid, and LeBron can't do it all. It'll be a very interesting off-season for the Heat if this happens.

BarberSchool
06-11-2014, 08:45 PM
If the Heat lose game 4 than yeah they are done. If the Heat lose the series will Lebron jump to another team to get an easy ring. He seems to like the easy way out.this.

Lebron will either join Carmelo in NY, or go home to cleveland.

hiphopfan777
06-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Lebron didn't take the easy way out. He has no help. Wade has bad knees and is always limping. Cleveland went from 62 wins to 19 when lebeon james left idiot.this proves lebron had no help in cleveland

AintNoSunshine
06-11-2014, 10:47 PM
I can see them lose a close one in G4. Their streak of 13 straight wins after a loss is legendary but the longer it gets the more likely it's going to end. And when they do on Thursday, so does their road to championship in this.

RIP CITY
06-11-2014, 10:57 PM
I still think Miami is going to win this Series. I never thought they were the underdogs and I still don't. LeBron and Wade will step up and the entire Series will change.