PDA

View Full Version : If you thought last night was bad...

Real14
05-26-2014, 07:21 AM
...Imagine if tha thunder make tha finals, do you expect tha refs to still favor tha thunder from tha free throw line over a certain team?? If tha spurs make tha finals and win a couple in a row, who you think tha refs are going to "cheat" for right afta dat for rest of tha series??? :confusedshrug: Sad to say Ladiez and gentz but we have seen absolutely nothing yet:no: :facepalm

K Xerxes
05-26-2014, 07:23 AM
Spurs Heat last year was well officiated.

fiddy
05-26-2014, 07:24 AM
...Imagine if tha thunder make tha finals, do you expect tha refs to still favor tha thunder from tha free throw line over a certain team?? If tha spurs make tha finals and win a couple in a row, who you think tha refs are going to "cheat" for right afta dat for rest of tha series??? :confusedshrug: Sad to say Ladiez and gentz but we have seen absolutely nothing yet:no: :facepalm
:facepalm

officials favor marketing, that being said, lebrons sells more than kd, no reason to favor them in an eventual match up, except for keeping them close, game 7 maybe, not happen though, SAS to the finals

navy
05-26-2014, 07:24 AM
If your a Spurs fan maybe. Least free throws of any 7 game series of all time. :facepalm

Real14
05-26-2014, 07:26 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-d6QNdMk9-38/ULfQlfOE3kI/AAAAAAAARoM/K02sx8pPzdE/s1600/greg+popovich.jpg

leMVP
05-26-2014, 07:29 AM

Lebron was getting hacked on each drive and not getting any calls.

The refs allowed the Spurs to stop Miami drives by force.

Real14
05-26-2014, 07:30 AM

Lebron was getting hacked on each drive and not getting any calls.

The refs allowed the Spurs to stop Miami drives by force.
Miami won tha series right?:biggums: I forgot:confusedshrug:

Real14
05-26-2014, 07:31 AM
If your a Spurs fan maybe. Least free throws of any 7 game series of all time. :facepalm
what was tha final score?

Real14
05-26-2014, 07:33 AM

officials favor marketing, that being said, lebrons sells more than kd, no reason to favor them in an eventual match up, except for keeping them close, game 7 maybe, not happen though, SAS to the finals
Yea but spurs aint gonna do it bro, just like last year.

k0kakw0rld
05-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Miami won tha series right?:biggums: I forgot:confusedshrug:
With less fts if I remember :$

Real14
05-26-2014, 08:16 AM
With less fts if I remember :$
with a lot of missed calls too right?:coleman:

Jameerthefear
05-26-2014, 08:28 AM
shut your ghetto ass up.

eriX
05-26-2014, 08:35 AM

ahhhh and the fresh kid is back again :rockon:

edrick
05-26-2014, 09:10 AM

118 FTA, fewest in a 7 game series ever.

hahaitme
05-26-2014, 09:12 AM
118 FTA, fewest in a 7 game series ever.

118 FTA? Sounds like a single game from OKC :oldlol:

livinglegend
05-26-2014, 09:12 AM

game 6 was officiated in favor of the Spurs. That third quarter was one of the worst ''reffed'' quarters of all-time.

secund2nun
05-26-2014, 09:21 AM

No it wasn't. The refs tried rigging it in the Spurs favor and it was very obvious especially in game 6.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2014, 10:15 AM
Last year was ridiculous tbh... Spurs get every call in the book during game 6.. it was amazing what Miami had to battle against.

funnystuff
05-26-2014, 10:20 AM
:roll: :roll:

I realize that Jordan mythologists are among the lowest IQ posters in here, but I feel BAD for you if you truly believe that.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-26-2014, 10:41 AM
the Spurs shot 45 more FT than the Heat last year and the Heat shot less FTA than anyone in a 7 game finals series in history.
now STFU:coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-26-2014, 10:43 AM
remember guys, giving an old team that mostly shoots jumpers 45 FTA more than a young and attacking team is good reffing.
If the young team is the HEAT that is:coleman: :facepalm

JellyBean
05-26-2014, 10:54 AM

Oh stop it. The Spurs could not make a basket, they played terrible defense, and they just got outplayed. I mean crap, Green goes 3-12(2-6 from 3 point land), Parker goes 4-13, Duncan goes 7-17...they just could not make shots. Stop blaming the refs. There was one blown call (the Mills shot with the Reggie Miller leg kick). That basket should have counted the refs blew that call. It happens.

Real14
05-26-2014, 01:50 PM
shut your ghetto ass up.
go play hide and seek outside with sumbody:coleman:

Real14
05-26-2014, 01:51 PM
ahhhh and the fresh kid is back again :rockon:
:banana:

Ancient Legend
05-26-2014, 01:53 PM

http://i.imgur.com/KLyJGLZ.gif

red1
05-26-2014, 01:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KLyJGLZ.gif
he's right doe. I hardly noticed the refs

Real14
05-26-2014, 01:54 PM
To all you Lebronella fans out there claiming refs wanted spurs to win last year... I have 5 wordz for you... Manu, Bosh, Duncan, Popavich, Allen. Can you figure out tha puzzle?:confusedshrug:

Real14
05-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Oh stop it. The Spurs could not make a basket, they played terrible defense, and they just got outplayed. I mean crap, Green goes 3-12(2-6 from 3 point land), Parker goes 4-13, Duncan goes 7-17...they just could not make shots. Stop blaming the refs. There was one blown call (the Mills shot with the Reggie Miller leg kick). That basket should have counted the refs blew that call. It happens.
That's all I need to hear.

K Xerxes
05-26-2014, 03:11 PM
:lol

You LeBron stans kill me. Stop blindly looking at FTA as if a fairly officiated series magically has to have equal FTA for each team, and show me some real contentious calls. Spurs shut down the lane perfectly and relied on Bron playing like a bitch and bricking open shots to stay in the series for 6 games.

For contentious calls, I seem to remember some controversy in game 6 OT, and they all seemed to go against the Spurs. Who knows, but the refs didn't change or decide the series.

And please tell me the rationale behind rigging FOR the Spurs, which the league clearly hates?

HoopsFanNumero1
05-26-2014, 03:15 PM

You LeBron stans kill me. Stop blindly looking at FTA as if a fairly officiated series magically has to have equal FTA for each team, and show me some real contentious calls. Spurs shut down the lane perfectly and relied on Bron playing like a bitch and bricking open shots to stay in the series for 6 games.

For contentious calls, I seem to remember some controversy in game 6 OT, and they all seemed to go against the Spurs. Who knows, but the refs didn't change or decide the series.

And please tell me the rationale behind rigging FOR the Spurs, which the league clearly hates?

What is this based on? And please don't bring up Joey ejecting Duncan from years ago as your main argument.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2014, 03:16 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3myognfAV1r43xhu.gif
http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/kanyedisbelief.gif
http://i.minus.com/iCpfRRKruZXLv.gif
http://donttrysohard.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/shake-head.gif

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/once-upon-a-time-in-the-west.gif

K Xerxes
05-26-2014, 03:25 PM
What is this based on? And please don't bring up Joey ejecting Duncan from years ago as your main argument.

Well they continually attract low ratings with the 'boring' aura. Popovich doesn't exactly stay in line, remember that stunt he pulled by sending the starters home for the reg season Miami game?

Look, saying that the league clearly hates them was just hyperbole, but there is no reasonable precedent for the league to illegally rig a series in their favor OVER the Heat.

Real14
05-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Well they continually attract low ratings with the 'boring' aura. Popovich doesn't exactly stay in line, remember that stunt he pulled by sending the starters home for the reg season Miami game?

Look, saying that the league clearly hates them was just hyperbole, but there is no reasonable precedent for the league to illegally rig a series in their favor OVER the Heat.
Dem lebronica stans won't listen for shit:facepalm