PDA

View Full Version : Paul George is what's wrong with the Pacers

D-FENS
05-21-2014, 03:59 PM
I don't know how Larry Bird can employ this turd.

1. Fashion sense = terrible and very metro/hipster
2. Horrible D in Game 2. Guy was half asleep and let LeBron score on easy shots in the 4th. He was the single biggest reason they collapsed more in 3
3. Bone-headed mistakes. Picks up his dribble, dribbles without any purpose. He gave away the ball twice, and also ran Pacers' horrible offense even further into hell with waving off screens and stagnating the offense dribbling sideways. He doesn't make good things happen
4. Admitting he blacked out. Plane stupid. Real heroes of playoff basketball don't make excuses. Even if he did black out why mention it? What a complete dumbass.

If I was Bird I would be resigning Stephenson, and trading George to Orlando for the 4th pick (Exum) + Harris or Harkless. George has very high value around the league, and it's time to trade his stupid ass. He is a fake superstar. Stephenson and West are the true alphas on that team.

outbreak
05-21-2014, 05:12 PM

2. Horrible D in Game 2. Guy was half asleep and let LeBron score on easy shots in the 4th. He was the single biggest reason they collapsed more in 3
3. Bone-headed mistakes. Picks up his dribble, dribbles without any purpose. He gave away the ball twice, and also ran Pacers' horrible offense even further into hell with waving off screens and stagnating the offense dribbling sideways. He doesn't make good things happen
4. Admitting he blacked out. Plane stupid. Real heroes of playoff basketball don't make excuses. Even if he did black out why mention it? What a complete dumbass.

If I was Bird I would be resigning Stephenson, and trading George to Orlando for the 4th pick (Exum) + Harris or Harkless. George has very high value around the league, and it's time to trade his stupid ass. He is a fake superstar. Stephenson and West are the true alphas on that team.

So lebron can cry about cramps when he loses and wade can blame his knee despite saying ot was fine before a game yet george cant mention he was concussed when asked? Should he lie and say he wasn't? Vogel is the problem because he doesn't run through the post more. Plus they don't have a real ball handler who can create for others in the 4th

Milbuck
05-21-2014, 05:13 PM
Half of those reasons don't really mean anything.

kamil
05-21-2014, 05:13 PM

If you wanna talk about fashion, get the hell off this forum and hop on perezhilton.com.

Black and White
05-21-2014, 05:14 PM
Paul George isn't a superstar, but you definitely want him on your squad, players have bad games from time to time, what the Pacers need is a point guard that can spark the offense when they go stagnant, take the ball out of PGs hands and let him work off ball and only handle the ball every so often.

Black and White
05-21-2014, 05:15 PM

LeBron: elbow injury, cramp etc.

dontgetchoked
05-21-2014, 05:36 PM
LeBron: elbow injury, cramp etc.
Jersey sleves too tight

NumberSix
05-21-2014, 05:36 PM
So lebron can cry about cramps when he loses and wade can blame his knee despite saying ot was fine before a game yet george cant mention he was concussed when asked? Should he lie and say he wasn't? Vogel is the problem because he doesn't run through the post more. Plus they don't have a real ball handler who can create for others in the 4th
You know what else LeBron and Wade can do? Show their rings and MVP awards.

Nastradamus
05-21-2014, 05:37 PM
OP is a moron

D-FENS
05-21-2014, 05:54 PM
Paul George was burned so many times in that game. Backdoor cuts where he just wasn't tuned in and that was before the "injury"

r0drig0lac
05-21-2014, 06:03 PM
especially the first point :facepalm

D-FENS
05-21-2014, 06:26 PM
especially the first point :facepalm

http://cdn.na16.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/paul-george-bad-shirt.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ai8wVrm9eX8/Uy7NSY0tJjI/AAAAAAAAI_k/qZTxBp20djE/s1600/PG+Gear.png

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/889/879/paul2_original.png

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/paul-george-leather-outfit.jpg

http://www.swaggalike.com/uploads/2/1/3/0/21309816/_2152862_orig.png

How real men dress:
http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2012/04/12/magicbirdx-large.jpg

kamil
05-21-2014, 06:31 PM
How real men dress:
http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2012/04/12/magicbirdx-large.jpg

Real men aren't phased by someone else's clothes.

D-FENS
05-21-2014, 07:14 PM
Real men aren't phased by someone else's clothes.

Says who? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Artillery
05-21-2014, 07:50 PM
The real problem is George modeling his game after a selfish chucker(Kobe). Pacers would be more successful if he modeled his game after Lebron, Wade, or Ginobili.

Look at what Pop did with Leonard. Told him to watch lots of game tape on Jordan and Pippen. Never mentioned Kobe though. Even Pop knows Kobe doesn't play within the team concept.

PG modeling his defense after Kobe is another problem. Kobe's been a liability on defense his entire career. The impact stats indicate that he's always been a negative defender.

D-FENS
05-21-2014, 07:52 PM
The real problem is George modeling his game after a selfish chucker(Kobe). Pacers would be more successful if he modeled his game after Lebron, Wade, or Ginobili.

Pfft. He should be just focusing on shutting down LeBron. Let Stephenson and Hill run the offense. Vogel needs to create more high low action for West and Hibbert

Droid101
05-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Jersey sleves too tight
:lol

Artillery
05-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Pfft. He should be just focusing on shutting down LeBron. Let Stephenson and Hill run the offense. Vogel needs to create more high low action for West and Hibbert

Due to his Kobe worship, he won't let other player run the offense. Look at how Kobe imploded the 2013 Lakers - didn't let Nash/Dwight do their thing. Instead, chucked the Lakers into the lottery(until the refs intervened to get them that 8th seed)

mark henson 123
05-21-2014, 08:11 PM
he wont beat lebon this year!:rockon:

Thorn
05-21-2014, 08:19 PM

strong irony in this post

RoseCity07
05-21-2014, 08:21 PM
I don't know how he and Stephenson got so overrated.

They are both overrated a full tier. Paul George is a star player that is truly choking and under performing. Stephenson is an average NBA player that is getting off because Miami doesn't care to focus on him. Did anyone else notice Stephenson got shut down? 0 points in the 4th.

D-FENS
05-21-2014, 08:23 PM
I don't know how he and Stephenson got so overrated.

They are both overrated a full tier. Paul George is a star player that is truly choking and under performing. Stephenson is an average NBA player that is getting off because Miami doesn't care to focus on him. Did anyone else notice Stephenson got shut down? 0 touches in the 4th.

Fixed

D-FENS
05-21-2014, 08:24 PM
strong irony in this post

One typo - big whoop. Check my past history.
lowercase much?