PDA

View Full Version : im on vacation in taiwan and...

toxicxr6
05-19-2014, 08:04 AM
the nba is LIVE on tv here... im from australia and the nba hasnt been live on tele there in almsot 3 years...

so frustrating.. guess i went on vacation at the right time

instead of watching the spurs play later on a rubbish stream will watch on the 70 inch plasma in my motel room... or the 40 inch plasma in the spa in my room

so fkn good!

-Lebron23-
05-19-2014, 08:06 AM
Your holidays must be shit though if you'd rather stay in your crappy motel room watching a game between Oklahoma and San Antonio basketball teams :roll:

AintNoSunshine
05-19-2014, 08:11 AM
No surprise, who even play basketball in Australia. While I'm sure basketball is the most played sport among young people

toxicxr6
05-19-2014, 08:14 AM
Your holidays must be shit though if you'd rather stay in your crappy motel room watching a game between Oklahoma and San Antonio basketball teams :roll:

lol the holiday is great doesnt mean i cant fit in watching a few games.....and i wrote motel for a reason.... i would think its crap too... but this motel is the most amazing place i have ever stayed... and last year i stayed in 5 star hotels in japan...and this motel takes a dump on them... even got my own private elevator

toxicxr6
05-19-2014, 08:22 AM
No surprise, who even play basketball in Australia. While I'm sure basketball is the most played sport among young people

basketball in australia isnt in the top 5 sports but would be in the 5-10 range for popularity
in the 1990s when alot of games were televised live basketball was super popular... since its not televised it has lost popularity abit

Im Still Ballin
05-19-2014, 08:33 AM
only espn in aus these days

just live stream it

AintNoSunshine
05-19-2014, 08:36 AM
basketball in australia isnt in the top 5 sports but would be in the 5-10 range for popularity
in the 1990s when alot of games were televised live basketball was super popular... since its not televised it has lost popularity abit

Interesting, but don't you think it's the other way around? The broadcast companies follow the ratings.

toxicxr6
05-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Interesting, but don't you think it's the other way around? The broadcast companies follow the ratings.

no i dont.. australia is always passionate about sport.. all sport..on the weekend its on almost every channel..
we did have 2-3 televised games a week but when the lockout happened australian tv channels just dumped the nba contract so they could lock in a schedule.... since then its never been renewed

Junk Time
05-19-2014, 08:59 AM
no i dont.. australia is always passionate about sport.. all sport..on the weekend its on almost every channel..
we did have 2-3 televised games a week but when the lockout happened australian tv channels just dumped the nba contract so they could lock in a schedule.... since then its never been renewed

Not the same toxicxr6 on FordForums is it?

Ha 1st post :cheers:

beastmode
05-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Take a pic of the motel room

toxicxr6
05-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Not the same toxicxr6 on FordForums is it?

Ha 1st post :cheers:

i used too but prob not the same person... that was 12 months ago when i had a lime green bf xr6.... now i drive a turbo mazda

will upload a photo later once i get back to motel

Random_Guy
05-19-2014, 12:01 PM
Taiwan? Nice mayne where are you? Seriously doe gtfo your room and go get some food, Taiwan has the best food you can ever find

KyrieTheFuture
05-19-2014, 12:02 PM
I'm planning an Asia trip for graduation should I stop in Taiwan?

B-Easy8
05-19-2014, 12:05 PM
If you have the money to go on a holiday surely you can buy League Pass?

dunksby
05-19-2014, 12:06 PM
the nba is LIVE on tv here... im from australia and the nba hasnt been live on tele there in almsot 3 years...

so frustrating.. guess i went on vacation at the right time

instead of watching the spurs play later on a rubbish stream will watch on the 70 inch plasma in my motel room... or the 40 inch plasma in the spa in my room

so fkn good!
If you have a good connection you can stream them, unless you want carefree smooth broadcast. I'm sure there are paid TV subscription packages out there in Australia though unless the situation is really bad there. I remember I had a kickass sports package when I lived in Singapore, I could watch almost all sporting events I wanted to live.

dunksby
05-19-2014, 12:07 PM
If you have the money to go on a holiday surely you can buy League Pass?
This as well. LP is great service.

Random_Guy
05-19-2014, 12:07 PM
I'm planning an Asia trip for graduation should I stop in Taiwan?
Taiwan has undoubtedly the best food(apart from maybe japan but taiwanese restaurants kill Japanese food too) and the hottest girls :pimp:
That aside if you want nightlife you can find it in Taipei, if you want to sightsee also a tin of places you can go. The whole trip will probably be quite cheap too, you will regret not stopping by.
Lol I'm a good citizen

toxicxr6
05-19-2014, 12:15 PM
Taiwan has undoubtedly the best food(apart from maybe japan but taiwanese restaurants kill Japanese food too) and the hottest girls :pimp:
That aside if you want nightlife you can find it in Taipei, if you want to sightsee also a tin of places you can go. The whole trip will probably be quite cheap too, you will regret not stopping by.
Lol I'm a good citizen

Right now I'm in Taichung... Started in Keelung then teipei... Tomorrow will head further south... Then eventually back upto Keelung again..

And sure I could get league pass but the point is it's free to air here and in a country like Australia it should be too

Once I get back home.. It's back to work and not a lot of spare time so I feel getting league pass or pay TV is a waste

KyrieTheFuture
05-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Lol I'm a good citizen
Night life is irrelevant to me but food and hot women are perfect, I love asian girls. What are the best places to see crazy nature shit?

toxicxr6
05-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Night life is irrelevant to me but food and hot women are perfect, I love asian girls. What are the best places to see crazy nature shit?

Japan for sure.. I went there about 9 months ago.. The place seems really reserved but there is a huge sleezey sex scene there..
I went to a place called Dotombori.. In Osaka I think.. The place is full of "sex" hotels... And hookers walking the street.. They look like 12 year olds cause the Japanese girls are so small
You will also finds shops that sell "dirty" women's underwear.. And it's real.. People buy them

KyrieTheFuture
05-19-2014, 12:39 PM
Japan for sure.. I went there about 9 months ago.. The place seems really reserved but there is a huge sleezey sex scene there..
I went to a place called Dotombori.. In Osaka I think.. The place is full of "sex" hotels... And hookers walking the street.. They look like 12 year olds cause the Japanese girls are so small
You will also finds shops that sell "dirty" women's underwear.. And it's real.. People buy them
Well I suppose I'll be hitting Osaka, I always thought those shops were stupid myths made up in America but I guess that's true...weird.

inclinerator
05-19-2014, 12:53 PM
private elevator? please elaborate

Random_Guy
05-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Right now I'm in Taichung... Started in Keelung then teipei... Tomorrow will head further south... Then eventually back upto Keelung again..

And sure I could get league pass but the point is it's free to air here and in a country like Australia it should be too

Once I get back home.. It's back to work and not a lot of spare time so I feel getting league pass or pay TV is a waste
damn man i live in taichung where did you go?:applause: :applause:

Random_Guy
05-20-2014, 10:01 AM
define crazy nature shit...shoot me a message if you want more info~
as for the hot women and food:pimp: :pimp:

toxicxr6
05-20-2014, 10:41 AM
damn man i live in taichung where did you go?:applause: :applause:

stayed at mulan motel..... we just did some shopping and stayed at a friends house for a few days.. i met him in australia so was good to see him again... went to sun moon lake.. night markets.. we have gone more south now but will return to taichung again on thursday to go to the earthquake museum before heading north to keelung again

Random_Guy
05-20-2014, 10:51 AM
stayed at mulan motel..... we just did some shopping and stayed at a friends house for a few days.. i met him in australia so was good to see him again... went to sun moon lake.. night markets.. we have gone more south now but will return to taichung again on thursday to go to the earthquake museum before heading north to keelung again
Nice bro. The museum is boring as hell doe :lol my mother actually teached there when the earthquake happened, shoot me a message if you have time.