PDA

View Full Version : SilkkTheShocker....tell me if im wrong (Answer Seriosuly please)

robert_shaww
05-17-2014, 08:14 PM
If Lebron James was injured before the 2014 playoffs, Miami Heat is also playing the NBA Finals. (But losing....)

SilkkTheShocker
05-17-2014, 08:16 PM
They would lose to Brooklyn. And they wouldn't beat Indy either.

robert_shaww
05-17-2014, 08:17 PM
They would lose to Brooklyn. And they wouldn't beat Indy either.

Chalmers
Allen
Wade
Battier
Bosh

They cant win against the old nets?

navy
05-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Lol not even close.

Cocaine80s
05-17-2014, 08:20 PM
i wouldnt be shocked if they lost to charlotte

robert_shaww
05-17-2014, 08:20 PM
i wouldnt be shocked if they lost to charlotte

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131285/3538592-7023853657-1de8e.gif

KyrieTheFuture
05-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Heat would not make it to the Finals without JaBronie

SilkkTheShocker
05-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Chalmers
Allen
Wade
Battier
Bosh

Allen and Battier are both old as shit. And bosh has a habit of disappearing for long stretches. Your asking wade to carry the load and I'm sure his knees can handle it. You guys just look at those names and talk about them being stacked. This teams is absolutely reliant on LeBron. Not Cleveland cavs bad, bit still bad. Multiple times they have lost leads with Bron on the bench

robert_shaww
05-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Allen and Battier are both old as shit. And bosh has a habit of disappearing for long stretches. Your asking wade to carry the load and I'm sure his knees can handle it. You guys just look at those names and talk about them being stacked. This teams is absolutely reliant on LeBron. Not Cleveland cavs bad, bit still bad. Multiple times they have lost leads with Bron on the bench

cant believe what im reading.

Fudge
05-17-2014, 08:25 PM
I think if they had a lineup of...

Chalmers/Cole
Wade/Allen
Beasley/Battier
Bosh/Lewis
Andersen/Haslem

They can PROBABLY beat Charlotte in maybe 5-6 games. They might be able to take Brooklyn to 7, but they'd eventually lose to Indy in like 4 or 5.

Marlo_Stanfield
05-17-2014, 08:32 PM
lol there were games were lebron went ham and they still nearly lost.
no way in hell they beat even brooklyn without lebron.
they may would lose to bobcats but only if jefferson is healthy:confusedshrug:

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2014, 08:35 PM
Anyone who watched the Nets series know they wouldn't be able to beat them without LeBron. Dude dropped 49 and they barely won

aj1987
05-17-2014, 08:38 PM
Chalmers
Allen
Wade
Battier
Bosh

You do know that LeBron averaged 30/6/5 on 57% against the Nets, right?

You literally the worst poster on this board.

LeBron 06
05-17-2014, 08:38 PM
The heat would probably have lost the game 2-3-4-5 against the nets without LeBron

imdaman99
05-17-2014, 08:54 PM
When bran doesn't play, it opens the gates for Bosh.

Check last year, bran and Wade sat out and Bosh goes to San Antonio and drops 30+ and the game winner.

Bran plays in the finals and Bosh scores 0 pts because he realizes if he tore it up and was about to win the Finals MVP, bran would rather lose than let someone else get the glory and a Finals MVP. Has happened to Wade already.

So yes, without bran the Heat still make it to ECF.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-17-2014, 08:56 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to the Nets in 6 or less without Lebron.

LeBron 06
05-17-2014, 08:56 PM

Check last year, bran and Wade sat out and Bosh goes to San Antonio and drops 30+ and the game winner.

Bran plays in the finals and Bosh scores 0 pts because he realizes if he tore it up and was about to win the Finals MVP, bran would rather lose than let someone else get the glory and a Finals MVP. Has happened to Wade already.

regular season and playoffs is different......

JT123
05-17-2014, 09:19 PM

:facepalm Knicks fans. I REALLY hope you are trolling with this garbage post. :lol Check Bosh's stats against Boston without Lebron from this season. 6 points on 3/11 shooting! Dat Superstar impact doe. :applause:

Milbuck
05-17-2014, 09:48 PM
I don't think people understand just how tight that Brooklyn series was. They were 1 Deron Williams suckfest away from being up in that series. If he was even 70-75% of the guy from 5 years ago, Brooklyn seriously could've won that series.

And now we're taking out Lebron? Some of you are too ****ing much :yaohappy:

Chizdog
05-17-2014, 10:00 PM
I don't think people understand just how tight that Brooklyn series was. They were 1 Deron Williams suckfest away from being up in that series. If he was even 70-75% of the guy from 5 years ago, Brooklyn seriously could've won that series.

And now we're taking out Lebron? Some of you are too ****ing much :yaohappy:

http://i.imgur.com/RalFfJx.png
http://i.imgur.com/sZIbhMi.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
05-17-2014, 10:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RalFfJx.png
http://i.imgur.com/sZIbhMi.jpg

Oh shit

Crimsonrain777
05-17-2014, 11:39 PM

i do think that if Bron werent playing, Bosh would become more aggressive and have a much greater impact on the team but not to the extent of this fa.g. they may get by Brooklyn. 60/40 chance in favor of the nets