05-08-2014, 11:34 PM
LOLdrige
Choke Williams
Earl Scrubson
Th:facepalm mas Robins:facepalm n
Robin LOLpez

Derka
05-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Spurs are playing like the better team. Because they are. No shame in that for Portland.

DFish24
05-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Clippers vs Spurs

oh the horror
05-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Spurs are playing like the better team. Because they are. No shame in that for Portland.

This. Period.

zoom17
05-08-2014, 11:37 PM
they look happy to be in the second round good for them:applause:

SilkkTheShocker
05-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Can't believe some people though Portland had a chance.

Legends66NBA7
05-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Their outgunned (bench hardly gives them much; it's usually all on their starters) and getting out coached. This team wasn't even supposed to be in the playoffs, let alone get to the 2nd round.

All Net
05-08-2014, 11:41 PM
leave Portland alone.

Lets see what they can do in the rose garden. They have had a great year

ShackEelOKneel
05-08-2014, 11:45 PM

They are just being brutalized though. It is one thing to be better and win the game, it is quite another thing to look heads and shoulders better for pretty much all 48 minutes.

All Net
05-08-2014, 11:45 PM
They are just being brutalized though. It is one thing to be better and win the game, it is quite another thing to look heads and shoulders better for pretty much all 48 minutes.
they got it down to 10..they are showing fight.

Smook A.
05-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Your retarded self picked Portland to win the finals and Damian Lillard to win FMVP

Mr. Jabbar
05-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Your retarded self picked Portland to win the finals and Damian Lillard to win FMVP

and you picked houston to get past 1st round :applause:

Threethrows
05-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Portland is out coached in this series, plain and simple. They are also young and had no idea what it was going to be like playing a team like the Spurs in the playoffs.

Even if they get swept in this series their season was already a success relative to where people had them finishing before the year began. Spurs are a good team for them to play win or lose.

All Net
05-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Portland is out coached in this series, plain and simple. They are also young and had no idea what it was going to be like playing a team like the Spurs in the playoffs.

Even if they get swept in this series their season was already a success relative to where people had them finishing before the year began. Spurs are a good team for them to play win or lose.

Indeed, I still expect them to win in Portland.

ShackEelOKneel
05-08-2014, 11:56 PM
they got it down to 10..they are showing fight.

Down to 10 is fight? That is sad if that is what we call fight. Has Portland had a single lead in the series? Because that is what I'm talking about. Bad teams can at least hang for a little bit before the better team pulls away in the 3rd or 4th, but the Spurs are running away with these games in the 1st.

All Net
05-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Down to 10 is fight? That is sad if that is what we call fight. Has Portland had a single lead in the series? Because that is what I'm talking about. Bad teams can at least hang for a little bit before the better team pulls away in the 3rd or 4th, but the Spurs are running away with these games in the 1st.

considering they were down 20+ yes...they got it under single fiqures.

They are running away with games at home yes, if they do that in Portland then yes it's embarrassing. We will see how things are at the rose garden where they are a far better team.

ShackEelOKneel
05-09-2014, 12:04 AM
considering they were down 20+ yes...they got it under single fiqures.

They are running away with games at home yes, if they do that in Portland then yes it's embarrassing. We will see how things are at the rose garden where they are a far better team.

They are better at home, but this isn't a matter of getting shots to drop in, it is a matter of being beat at every facet of the game.

And Portland never looked like a threat even when they cut it down.

And every team generally makes a run when down because the winning team relaxes a bit. When things are even early, the Spurs play more crisp and picked the Blazers apart from every angle. Much different than a couple shots going in against a team that feels they already got it in the bag.

All Net
05-09-2014, 12:08 AM
They are better at home, but this isn't a matter of getting shots to drop in, it is a matter of being beat at every facet of the game.

And Portland never looked like a threat even when they cut it down.

And every team generally makes a run when down because the winning team relaxes a bit. When things are even early, the Spurs play more crisp and picked the Blazers apart from every angle. Much different than a couple shots going in against a team that feels they already got it in the bag.

I don't think you will find anybody picking the Blazers to beat the Spurs. They are simply better and it isn't the Blazers time yet to go further. They are a young team who is inexperienced. They have had a great year so Hopefully they get at least a game in Portland.

ShackEelOKneel
05-09-2014, 12:11 AM
I don't think you will find anybody picking the Blazers to beat the Spurs. They are simply better and it isn't the Blazers time yet to go further. They are a young team who is inexperienced. They have had a great year so Hopefully they get at least a game in Portland.

The bold is the problem. They shouldn't be favored to win the series, but they should be expected to win 1 in Portland, not relying on "hope" to win 1.

Rocketswin2013
05-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Lillard is the worst defending guard in the NBA. Dude is giving his all and still sucks. Doesn't rebound, doesn't steal it, isnt quick, isn't long, falls for pump fakes, gets smashed by screens. Dude is awful.

Aldridge is getting bodied up by Splitter pretty good. Splitter is a lockdown defender for PF's. Or at least ones that only shoot jumpers.

Portland just isn't anywhere near as talented and it shows.

And IMHO, I don't see it getting much better as SA is as good on the road, as POR is at home.

All Net
05-09-2014, 12:23 AM
The bold is the problem. They shouldn't be favored to win the series, but they should be expected to win 1 in Portland, not relying on "hope" to win 1.
I'm hoping they do, and they should win 1.they might win both who knows..

Change of scenery could make a difference.

ShackEelOKneel
05-09-2014, 12:27 AM
I'm hoping they do, and they should win 1.they might win both who knows..

Change of scenery could make a difference.

I want it to be a series as well. Pretty boring so far.

bukowski81
05-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Lillard is the worst defending guard in the NBA.

Thats Harden

All Net
05-09-2014, 12:29 AM
I want it to be a series as well. Pretty boring so far.
We can but hope, blazers have had too good of a year for it to end badly.

Smook A.
05-09-2014, 12:30 AM
and you picked houston to get past 1st round :applause:
http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/mrcrackee/Boxden%20Smileys%20and%20gifs/melohellno.png

Yeah like I would totally choose my favorite team to lose in the first round. Totally.

20Four
05-09-2014, 12:32 AM
Can't believe some people though Portland had a chance.
STFU already you dumb $hit mother fvcker

Rocketswin2013
05-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Thats Harden
Harden can play good defense. Lillard can't and never does.

DMAVS41
05-09-2014, 12:37 AM
They are a year of experience and at least 1 player away from winning the title in my opinion.

Great year regardless of what happens with a ton to build on.

They just need one more quality player. Mo Williams is nice off the bench, but they have to get another guy.

This years' experience will go a long way as well.

Kind of view them similarly to the Mavs...other than the fact that the Mavs are old as ****, but both teams could be legit contenders for the next 2 to 3 years with a couple roster changes/additions.

As they are right now...just not good enough.

RoseCity07
05-09-2014, 12:38 AM
This is why I'm happy that Miami is going to win again. Spurs are the better team but Miami proves the point that start power can beat even the great San Antonio Spurs.

CelticBaller
05-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Harden can play good defense. Lillard can't and never does.
:roll:

Smook A.
05-09-2014, 12:43 AM
This is why I'm happy that Miami is going to win again. Spurs are the better team but Miami proves the point that start power can beat even the great San Antonio Spurs.
The NBA Finals isnt even here yet. Spurs could lose to the Thunder/Clippers in the WCF for all we know.

I don't think the Heat will win it this year. A good start doesn't always mean you can beat the great team. Look at the 2010 Orlando Magic for example. They swept the first 2 rounds but lost to the Celtics in the ECF in 6 games.

Rocketswin2013
05-09-2014, 12:46 AM
They are a year of experience and at least 1 player away from winning the title in my opinion.

They just need one more quality player. Mo Williams is nice off the bench, but they have to get another guy.

Kind of view them similarly to the Mavs...other than the fact that the Mavs are old as ****, but both teams could be legit contenders for the next 2 to 3 years with a couple roster changes/additions.

They're a fundamentally flawed basketball team(ALL they do is chuck jumpers) with players in their core who play horrendous defense.

Who is gonna come in and:

1. Give them a low-post presence

2.Give them a GREAT defensive anchor

3. A scheme to build around the great defensive anchor and make them good enough on defense to be a championship contender.

Dwight Howard is in Houston.....And Stotts is there to stay....

They're absolutely not close to winning a title.

YouGotServed
05-09-2014, 12:49 AM

Cringe worthy.

TheMilkyBarKid
05-09-2014, 12:55 AM
At least Houston would've probably made a contest out of it

Mr. Jabbar
05-09-2014, 12:56 AM
Cringe worthy.

yeah, the whole "one piece away from" is cringe worthy :oldlol: now if u add "1 year of experience away" :banghead:

breaking news: more than half of the league is 1 key player away from winning it all

DMAVS41
05-09-2014, 12:59 AM
yeah, the whole "one piece away from" is cringe worthy :oldlol: now if u add "1 year of experience away" :banghead:

breaking news: more than half of the league is 1 key player away from winning it all

I'm not talking about a top 5 player moron.

Just no...more than half the league is not 1 player away from winning the title.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Just watch next year.

Mr. Jabbar
05-09-2014, 01:00 AM
I'm not talking about a top 5 player moron.

Just no...more than half the league is not 1 player away from winning the title.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

:roll: :roll: ok dmavs :rockon:

Im so nba'd out
05-09-2014, 01:02 AM
jabbar u wont be missed when portland loses and your jokes have really been lacking lately.:cheers: :cheers:

DMAVS41
05-09-2014, 01:03 AM
:roll: :roll: ok dmavs :rockon:

What kind of player are you talking about? A first team all nba superstar or something?

I'm talking about adding realistic guys....not to mention you are going to see noticeable improvement in Lillard and Robinson as players by next years' playoffs as well.

Mr. Jabbar
05-09-2014, 01:06 AM
What kind of player are you talking about? A first team all nba superstar or something?

I'm talking about adding realistic guys....not to mention you are going to see noticeable improvement in Lillard and Robinson as players by next years' playoffs as well.

its ok LOL, i was just addressing the usual catchphrase "1 piece away from" which i generally hate. notin bad w what u say, it was funny watching that escalate quickly :roll:

RoseCity07
05-09-2014, 01:13 AM

What Olshey does this off season will define his career as Blazers GM. He has to finish this puzzle. Personally, my number one mission would be to get Tyson Chandler. I don't even know if he's a free agent but we have to get a guy like that. If we can have Lopez be a back up then it's even better.

Then we need a actual starting shooting guard. Matthews would be a much better bench player than starter. We need a second scorer that can score off the dribble. Kind of like Kevin Martin.

I feel like we're close. Defense must come first. Without defense we aren't winning anything.

All Net
05-09-2014, 01:24 AM
What Olshey does this off season will define his career as Blazers GM. He has to finish this puzzle. Personally, my number one mission would be to get Tyson Chandler. I don't even know if he's a free agent but we have to get a guy like that. If we can have Lopez be a back up then it's even better.

Then we need a actual starting shooting guard. Matthews would be a much better bench player than starter. We need a second scorer that can score off the dribble. Kind of like Kevin Martin.

I feel like we're close. Defense must come first. Without defense we aren't winning anything.

Yep

This year is a great start that's for sure.

J Shuttlesworth
05-09-2014, 01:28 AM
jabbar u wont be missed when portland loses and your jokes have really been lacking lately.:cheers: :cheers:
He's been off but his Durant thread tonight is 10/10... mostly because of the chops going on in there though