PDA

View Full Version : Will KD have a 2012 ECF LeBron-esque elimination game tonight?

Solefade
05-01-2014, 12:34 PM
or nah?

KirbyPls
05-01-2014, 12:35 PM
KD: 38-12-4 (48%) (11 FTA) Thunder win by 5 in regulation.

Book it Brahs. :coleman:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 12:35 PM
yes he will.
its undeserved because he got the epic bailout in history from reggie jackson already and the series should be over but he will score 40+ tonight with the thunder winning by 15+:facepalm

Trollsmasher
05-01-2014, 12:36 PM
He is not capable of such performance even in his wildest dreams

TMT
05-01-2014, 12:37 PM
yes he will.
its undeserved because he got the epic bailout in history from reggie jackson already and the series should be over but he will score 40+ tonight with the thunder winning by 15+:facepalm

Heat fans talking about stars getting bailed out by their role players. Oh the irony. :oldlol:

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Heat fans talking about stars getting bailed out by their role players. Oh the irony. :oldlol:
lebron bailed out on one shot( while demanding the ball) from the best 3 pt shooter ever
Kd bailed out all game and then all 4th quater by a role player and 2nd year player who scored 32 points.
see the difference??
nahh, i thought so:facepalm

Solefade
05-01-2014, 12:44 PM
lebron bailed out on one shot( while demanding the ball) from the best 3 pt shooter ever
Kd bailed out all game and then all 4th quater by a role player and 2nd year player who scored 32 points.
see the difference??

don't mind him, he's still extremely butt hurt from last year :oldlol:

Im Still Ballin
05-01-2014, 12:44 PM
see the difference??

marlo droppin truth
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
shit nasty !

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 12:45 PM
don't mind him, he's still extremely butt hurt from last year :oldlol:
:oldlol: :oldlol:
i see, i see

Cold soul
05-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Doubtful. I don't see it happening.

Trollsmasher
05-01-2014, 12:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cww08VP.gif

TMT
05-01-2014, 12:50 PM
see the difference??

Just off the top of my head.

Allen's elimination saving shot
Battier hitting record amount of 3's in game 7 vs. Spurs
Mike Miller 7-8 threes (record) in clincher vs. Thunder in Finals

Yeah okay, let's act like it was one time that Lebron had help from a role player. All those on the biggest stage I might add. :oldlol: stfu you unintelligible hypocrite.

Solefade
05-01-2014, 12:54 PM

Yeah okay, let's act like it was one time that Lebron had help from a role player. All those on the biggest stage I might add. :oldlol: stfu you unintelligible hypocrite.

Yeah so Lebron didn't have 37 pts in game 7 and was totally bailed out of that game

mike miller totally bailed lebron out of that game 5 :facepalm

you are the worst spurs fan ever

DaSeba5
05-01-2014, 12:56 PM

Huh? They are all on the same team. It's a team sport.

comerb
05-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Not with Tony Allen guarding him and Brooks as a coach. If OKC is going to win this series, Westbrook will be the one blowing it up.

atljonesbro
05-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Won't be surprised if KD drops 50+ tonight.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-01-2014, 12:58 PM

You are incredibly thick if you think the situations are anywhere remotely close. In all of the games you mentioned above, Lebron was playing well, and even more importantly, was ACTUALLY DEMANDING THE BALL.

Durant, on the other hand, was shook. He wanted no part of the ball. This isn't one shot we're talking about. Reggie single-handedly brought them back from a 5-point deficit to tie the game in regulation. He then went on to make crucial plays in OT that won OKC the game, all while Durant was just watching standing out on the perimeter. We're talking about the entire offense running through a role player for the last two quarters because Durant was too shook to do anything.

TMT
05-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Yeah so Lebron didn't have 37 pts in game 7 and was totally bailed out of that game

mike miller totally bailed lebron out of that game 5 :facepalm

you are the worst spurs fan ever

According to you roleplayers have no place in helping out stars. Lebron wouldn't be anywhere without his roleplayers playing out of their minds in Bron's biggest games of his career. But Reggie Jackson has a good game in the playoff and all hell breaks loose. Can't believe you are so insecure/hurt about KD over a piece of regular season hardware. :rolleyes:

Ballin095
05-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Absolutely not

SpecialQue
05-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Won't be surprised if KD drops 50+ tonight.

You, you will.

Solefade
05-01-2014, 01:04 PM
According to you roleplayers have no place in helping out stars. Lebron wouldn't be anywhere without his roleplayers playing out of their minds in Bron's biggest games of his career. But Reggie Jackson has a good game in the playoff and all hell breaks loose. Can't believe you are so insecure/hurt about KD over a piece of regular season hardware. :rolleyes:

it wasn't just a good game, THEY RAN THE OFFENSE THROUGH HIM :roll: :roll:

you are so fvcking stupid :lol :lol

Milbuck
05-01-2014, 01:04 PM
I think he will. Not as good, surely, because that performance by Lebron was just otherworldly. Not just because of what he did on the court, but the circumstances surrounding it. 45-15-5 is a phenomenal stat line for any game, but with all the shit he went through before that, the performance transcended stats. I'm struggling to think of anyone in the history of the NBA who could've felt as much pressure as Lebron did in that game. And he overcame every last bit of it, and totally dominated. So even if KD gets 40-50 like Lebron did, I don't think it'll have as much significance as Lebron's game 6.

I do think he'll have a monster game though, legendary in its own right. I sincerely hope I'm not wrong, but I could be. So excited for this game.

FLDFSU
05-01-2014, 01:07 PM

Wasn't Lebron the leading scorer in all those games?

Beastmode88
05-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Is tony allen playing? If he is then nah.

FLDFSU
05-01-2014, 01:12 PM

Now I know you are just trolling with this post. I know you know the difference between "bailout" and "helping out."

And can you explain to me why as a Spur's fan you are defending Durant and OKC?

KirbyPls
05-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Wasn't Lebron the leading scorer in all those games?

Don't bother him with facts, logic or context. Lebron was definitely bailed out with his paltry, title-clinching 37-12-4, his 45-15-5, and his title-clinching triple-double.

Also, Tim Duncan never had help in his career, like ever. He basically won 4 titles with D-leaguers and made every play for his team, every time down the stretch. Obviously.

VengefulAngel
05-01-2014, 01:20 PM

By your logic Spurs fans should never ever talk about choking after that dismal game 6.

Solefade
05-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Don't bother him with facts, logic or context. Lebron was definitely bailed out with his paltry, title-clinching 37-12-4, his 45-15-5, and his title-clinching triple-double.

Also, Tim Duncan never had help in his career, like ever. He basically won 4 titles with D-leaguers and made every play for his team, every time down the stretch. Obviously.

:oldlol: :oldlol: TMT getting bitched around ITT

FLDFSU
05-01-2014, 01:22 PM

That's why I am confused. I have to look at the stats, but I am pretty sure Lebron also lead the team (and probably both teams) not only in points, but assists, rebounds, and even things like minutes, blocks, steals, guarding the most difficult match up.

How in the world does Reggie Jackson's performance this year equate on any level to Battier's last year?

And something to note. After Allen hit that three, he didn't score again for the rest of the series so Lebron still had to close the deal in that game, and in the rest of the series without Allen scoring again.

VengefulAngel
05-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Durant: 5 elimination games (1-4):
28.2 ppg, 8.6 rpg, 3.2 apg, 0.8 spg, 1.6 bpg, 38.9% FG, 41.4% 3pt, 85,4% FT

Lebron: 13 elimination games(7-6):
31.9ppg (Highest Average Ever), 10.1 rpg, 6.5 apg, 1.1 spg, 0.6 bpg, 46.5% FG, 73.8% FT, 31.4% 3pt

TMT
05-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Now according to Heat stans, big games from role players only count when the star of the team is already having a good game. :facepalm Always something with you guys.

Just2McFly
05-01-2014, 01:30 PM
how is TMT the number one spurs fan when he's always talking about the Heat? I swear.... last summer you gave the heat no rest

KirbyPls
05-01-2014, 01:32 PM

31.9ppg (Highest Average Ever), 10.1 rpg, 6.5 apg, 1.1 spg, 0.6 bpg, 46.5% FG, 73.8% FT, 31.4% 3pt

Classic, bail-out stats by a career choker. Tim Duncan shits on those stats in elimination games, everyone knows that. And even if Duncan's stats are not mathematically better, just watch the games. Eye test >>>>> math.

KirbyPls
05-01-2014, 01:33 PM
how is TMT the number one spurs fan when he's always talking about the Heat? I swear.... last summer you gave the heat no rest

Stockholm syndrome.

TMT
05-01-2014, 01:34 PM

You new to ISH or something? Heat are 80% of the conversation on this board. :lol

DaSeba5
05-01-2014, 01:35 PM
It's a team sport. LeBron didn't win alone, but he was definitely the best player on the team and they don't win without him.

ArbitraryWater
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
I do think Durant will have a big game 6... not LeBron 2012 like, that's impossible.

But some 40 point ish and a win... Thunder in 7.

I can't imagine KD to continue slacking. He is bound to pick it up and have some good ones, and then it's over. We know that.

He's played shit from Games 2-5 yet all went to Overtime, with 1 win and 3 losses. And KD, and the Thunder, are incredibly lucky they got that Game 3 OT Win, to the courtesy of Reggie Jackson going off. The series should be over right now, 4-1 for the Grizzlies with 4 straight OT Wins.
Game 1 was an Outlier.
Thunder stomp them, Grizzlies come back within 4 at the end of the 3rd, the Refs put Z-Bo in foul trouble on the bench, Thunder continue to blow out. Only good statistical game of Durant's, and he padded like 10 of his 33 in garbage time.

KirbyPls
05-01-2014, 01:38 PM
It's a team sport. LeBron didn't win alone, but he was definitely the best player on the team and they don't win without him.

Stop it with your reasoned, logical analysis. ISH ain't 'bout dat life.

HoopsFanNumero1
05-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Inb4 he shoots 5-21 in a blowout loss :lol

Just2McFly
05-01-2014, 01:39 PM
You new to ISH or something? Heat are 80% of the conversation on this board. :lol
been here since 08....you give the heat no rest. you are always on here arguing against them for some reason.

ImKobe
05-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Honestly, defense is the bigger issue here. Memphis is an average scoring team, so you can't allow them to drop 100+ points on you. KD should pass the ball more and only take 15-20 shots in this game. They need to play as a team to win the game. Russ & KD taking turns at shooting Js is obviously not a great strategy if Memphis can keep them in check like they have in this series.

DaSeba5
05-01-2014, 01:44 PM
It wouldn't be the same anyways. KD is only 25. Even as an MVP, he gets little scrutiny compared to LeBron. If he loses, some people will criticize him, but people will say he's young, his team is weak, Brooks sucks, and the west is too tough, so he will be excused. If LeBron loses in the first round, ISH crashes and the whole NBA implodes on itself.

LeBron's performance in game 6 is legendary because it transcends the monster stats he put up. If he lost that game, his legacy would forever be shattered after choking in 2011. It was him against the world. Everyone was ready to hang him and celebrate his failure.

It's not even close to the same even if KD puts up monster stats and wins tonight.

VengefulAngel
05-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Classic, bail-out stats by a career choker. Tim Duncan shits on those stats in elimination games, everyone knows that. And even if Duncan's stats are not mathematically better, just watch the games. Eye test >>>>> math.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :coleman:

Relinquish
05-01-2014, 01:48 PM
I'm predicting he just barely beats out Kobe's amazing game 7 with a beautiful 6-23.

KirbyPls
05-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Whatever makes you sleep better at night :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :coleman:

Lebron is my favorite player ever. :lol

Marlo_Stanfield
05-01-2014, 01:50 PM
It wouldn't be the same anyways. KD is only 25. Even as an MVP, he gets little scrutiny compared to LeBron. If he loses, some people will criticize him, but people will say he's young, his team is weak, Brooks sucks, and the west is too tough, so he will be excused. If LeBron loses in the first round, ISH crashes and the whole NBA implodes on itself.

LeBron's performance in game 6 is legendary because it transcends the monster stats he put up. If he lost that game, his legacy would forever be shattered after choking in 2011. It was him against the world. Everyone was ready to hang him and celebrate his failure.

It's not even close to the same even if KD puts up monster stats and wins tonight.
also one was in the conference finals against an alltime great team and the other is in the first round against 7th seed:facepalm

fragokota
05-01-2014, 01:54 PM
KD must give his team and the fans a big game.I hope he doesn't choke.On the other hand it would be a shame for this mem team not to qualify.They've been the better TEAM so far. May the best one win :cheers:

AintNoSunshine
05-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Considering it was one of the best PO performance ever by anyone, I highly doubt it.

SilkkTheShocker
05-01-2014, 02:12 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

one second......

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: