PDA

View Full Version : Heat face uphill battle as Jefferson is out for the CATS

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 03:24 PM
Man Miami just can't catch a break, these two teams are absolutely killing eachother while the rest of the leagues top seeds are coasting against 43 win teams whose best player is injured..

LongLiveTheKing
04-28-2014, 03:27 PM
It isn't Miami's fault?

dude77
04-28-2014, 03:29 PM
perfect :applause: .. lets end this tonight .. they'll get rest until at least sunday, more if raps/nets goes 7 .. they can use all the rest they can get for wade .. and that spells doom for the rest of the league :pimp:

imdaman99
04-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Miami always gotta play the toughest opponents man. I'm not a Heat fan, but I feel bad for them.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 03:30 PM
It isn't Miami's fault?

Wade & Bron knew what they were doing when they combined two playoff teams and added another 9x allstar to the mix

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 03:32 PM
OP is bitching already. He might be suicidal by the time the Finals show up :oldlol:

TheMan
04-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Beasting in a weak EC era. Another asterisk chip :applause:

Even Silkk made a thread about just how shitty the Heat's opponents have been. So everytime a Bran stan says MJ dominated a weak era I'll be like...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f-kOhBdHiiY/T3rgdG6rvmI/AAAAAAAABGc/oxNa9FE89T4/s1600/laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

Mr. Incredible
04-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Cheer up bro

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Beasting in a weak EC era. Another asterisk chip :applause:

You can keep screaming that to yourself in June when you're crying in front of the television.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Cheer up bro

It's just not fair to the HEAT man

Portland gets to coast against a no all star having, no all nba having scrub of a team while Miami has to play against 2 all stars who are all nba players, if Miami even makes it to the ECF it'll prolly be the goat playoff run ever

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 03:37 PM
OP is bitching already. He might be suicidal by the time the Finals show up :oldlol:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
hell desperately be looking for kobe in the finals too, only to realize he is done for:oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 03:38 PM
Still funny to me how LeBron being better than Kobe ever was still pisses the hell out of the OP. Dude legit is having trouble moving on.

LongLiveTheKing
Wade & Bron knew what they were doing when they combined two playoff teams and added another 9x allstar to the mix
That makes no sense at all.
So Jefferson gets injured cause Lebron and Wade teamed up? And the Bobcats suck because of that too?

Levity
yet another stupid thread. its getting painfully annoying seeing all these whiny, childish posters posing as lakers fans giving their fan base a bad name.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 03:40 PM
That makes no sense at all.
So Jefferson gets injured cause Lebron and Wade teamed up? And the Bobcats suck because of that too?

Well part of the reason the eastern conference is so depeleted is because these competive monsters basically combined 3 playoff teams..is it not?

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 03:40 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
hell desperately be looking for kobe in the finals too, only to realize he is done for:oldlol:

Pretty much. What a shitty time to be a LeBron hater :oldlol: the meltdown over Miami winning a title last year was insane. Posters were legit throwing temper tantrums. The suicide hotline was putting callers on hold that night. I can't even imagine how hard shit hits the fans when they beat whatever team comes out of the west.

TheMan
04-28-2014, 03:41 PM
You can keep screaming that to yourself in June when you're crying in front of the television.
Nah dude, years from now, EVERYONE will be clowning Miami for the crap competition they "beat" during their dynasty. Future youngsters will be calling this era weak, and they'll be right...

LOL

Solefade
04-28-2014, 03:42 PM
who cares, WCF winner has had an easier path the past two years so quit your bitching

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Nah dude, years from now, EVERYONE will be clowning Miami for the crap competition they "beat" during their dynasty. Future youngsters will be calling this era weak.

You can think whatever you want. How do you see people hate on the Spurs lockout ring? Or the Lakers rigged 02 ring? The flat out narrative will always be Miami 3 peating. Only on ISH do people talk about this shit. So like I said, tell yourself whatever it takes to get you through another offseason of LeBron being a champion. Because you're surely going to need it. You guys already are getting the excuses ready :oldlol:

JUDGE WITNESS
04-28-2014, 03:45 PM
even the jordan stans on suicide watch :oldlol:

BlkMambaGOAT
04-28-2014, 03:46 PM
In b4 the Miami cHeat drop 4 in a row. Wouldn't be surprised; they got the leagues' biggest choker not to mention flopper. :lol :lol :lol

If the cHeat do make it past the Cats, god help them if they face the Raptors or Nets. Dem niqqas would put Bron Bron, Chris B!tch and D-Whistle in their place.:applause:

Rake2204
04-28-2014, 03:47 PM
You can think whatever you want. How do you see people hate on the Spurs lockout ring? Or the Lakers rigged 02 ring? The flat out narrative will always be Miami 3 peating. Only on ISH do people talk about this shit. So like I said, tell yourself whatever it takes to get you through another offseason of LeBron being a champion. Because you're surely going to need it. You guys already are getting the excuses ready :oldlol:I'm actually kind of curious what the prevailing narrative truly may be years down the line. The manner with which the team was constructed is unique enough to make one wonder if that aspect will always be attached at the hip of their wins.

20Four
04-28-2014, 03:48 PM
You can think whatever you want. How do you see people hate on the Spurs lockout ring? Or the Lakers rigged 02 ring? The flat out narrative will always be Miami 3 peating. Only on ISH do people talk about this shit. So like I said, tell yourself whatever it takes to get you through another offseason of LeBron being a champion. Because you're surely going to need it. You guys already are getting the excuses ready :oldlol:
You are the biggest fakkit here....just die....seriously I'm sure your family won't give a fvck, and nobody will even know your missing...you dumb mother fvcker seriously kill yourself your a waste of space on earth....fck nobody cares about u...

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 03:50 PM
even the jordan stans on suicide watch :oldlol:

People are starting to get nervous again. Excuse thread after excuse thread

TheMan
04-28-2014, 03:51 PM
who cares, WCF winner has had an easier path the past two years so quit your bitching
What do you mean "who cares". There are idiots like Silkk pissing on past eras, calling them weak and dismissing NBA titles because the competition was so-called crap. You don't think they'll be future morons like Silkk doing the exact same thing clowning on the fact the East has been miserable and trying to diminish the Heat's opponents and titles? Let's ve honest, the Heat haven't beaten a great team yet in their two title runs. Old ass SA is the closest to a legit team and they should've lost :oldlol:

Oh it's gon' be funny to see how you guys like it when the shoe is on the other foot:oldlol:

Trollsmasher
04-28-2014, 03:53 PM
You are the biggest fakkit here....just die....seriously I'm sure your family won't give a fvck, and nobody will even know your missing...you dumb mother fvcker seriously kill yourself your a waste of space on earth....fck nobody cares about u...
manboobs is mad:roll:

20Four
04-28-2014, 03:55 PM
People are starting to get nervous again. Excuse thread after excuse thread
Fakkit....how does lebrons jizz taste? Your husband had to leave cleveland after saying this:

LeBron James used his first appearance on NBA TV's "Arena Link" to make quite a statement. "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it." Taken literally, James' statement is newsworthy because it would mean that the Cavs' superstar, who can become a free-agent this summer, would stay in Cleveland at least as long as it takes to bring the city an NBA championship.

LOL your a joke just like lebron....now go tie get a knife and stab yourself :banghead:

Papaya Petee
04-28-2014, 03:55 PM
Haters are making excuses already :roll: :roll: You are so pathetic.

Solefade
04-28-2014, 03:56 PM

LOL Y U SO MAD THO

20Four
manboobs is mad:roll:
Calm down fakkit nobody likes you either...go suck silks c0ck

20Four
LOL Y U SO MAD THO
just at silk lol hes a chump

Solefade
04-28-2014, 03:58 PM
What do you mean "who cares". There are idiots like Silkk pissing on past eras, calling them weak and dismissing NBA titles because the competition was so-called crap. You don't think they'll be future morons like Silkk doing the exact same thing clowning on the fact the East has been miserable and trying to diminish the Heat's opponents and titles? Let's ve honest, the Heat haven't beaten a great team yet in their two title runs. Old ass SA is the closest to a legit team and they should've lost :oldlol:

Oh it's gon' be funny to see how you guys like it when the shoe is on the other foot:oldlol:

maybe not, but it's not like the heat have been a great team either with all of their injuries and i don't speak for silkk and silkk doesn't speak for me, i'm just addressing the people who call heat's path "easy" every year

TheMan
04-28-2014, 03:59 PM
You were so sure the Heat were gonna win in 2011, and they were 28 seconds from losing last year, a threepeat isn't a sure thing, dumbass. I don't think they'll win but the difference between you and me is I don't make stupid threads guaranteeing they'll lose...but whatever, if the Heat lose, your coward ass will disappear from ISH :facepalm

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Teams can't help who get injured, and who they have to match up with to get to the Finals. Heat would be the best team in the Western Conference as well, so this argument is pretty much moot. OP whining, and crying.

SilkkTheShocker
You were so sure the Heat were gonna win in 2011, and they were 28 seconds from losing last year, a threepeat isn't a sure thing, dumbass. I don't think they'll win but the difference between you and me is I don't make stupid threads guaranteeing they'll lose...but whatever, if the Heat lose, your coward ass will disappear from ISH :facepalm

Who gives a shit what you think? You didn't think they would win either last year, or the year before. Your opinion is so worthless Michael Jordan might take it in the next draft.

DaOldLion
fellow HEAT fans stop being so insecure :facepalm obvious joke thread is obvious. I for one am happy that might team will be the most rested come the 2nd round, yeah i'd like to see some more competitive games but it's the eastern conference. OP has a point when he says that the reason the east is so depleted is because 2 basically 3 playoff teams in the east combined, it has hurt the level of competition but i'm still happy to see my team win. The only people worried about this "lack of competition" stigma are Lebron stans and not actual HEAT fans. REAL heat just want to win :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 04:04 PM
maybe not, but it's not like the heat have been a great team either with all of their injuries and i don't speak for silkk and silkk doesn't speak for me, i'm just addressing the people who call heat's path "easy" every year

Exactly. It's going to be the same shit every season. But it's alarming how the excuses are already being made. They see the Spurs in danger of getting eliminated. Durant getting beat up by a 6'4 guard. Etc. The idea of someone other than Miami winning the Finals is becoming less and less realistic. Hench the excuses

Keno
it's not even june yet and a kobe stan is already crying a river. ish in a few months is going to be hilarious.

TheMan
Teams can't help who get injured, and who they have to match up with to get to the Finals. Heat would be the best team in the Western Conference as well, so this argument is pretty much moot. OP whining, and crying.
They couldn't even get the overall best record in a shit conference, they wouldn't fare better in a superior conference.

I ain't saying the Heat suck, they should be favorites as defending champs but idiots like Silkk think is a sure and done deal.

TheMan
04-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Who gives a shit what you think? You didn't think they would win either last year, or the year before. Your opinion is so worthless Michael Jordan might take it in the next draft.
Dumbass, I had the Heat over the Spurs in 5 :facepalm

SamuraiSWISH
04-28-2014, 04:07 PM
They couldn't even get the overall best record in a shit conference, they wouldn't fare better in a superior conference.
They were clearly coasting, and conserving energy in a meaningless regular season gearing up for their 4th straight run for a championship.

Why waste energy on trying to win the best regular season record when you're staring down 3 championships in 4 attempts? That's brutal on a team, and hasn't been done in the modern era yet (4 straight Finals visits)

Their regular season record is hardly indicative of them not being the best team in the league. Didn't you watch our very own Chicago Bulls in 1993, 1998, and 2011? Or basically any Thibs coached team? Regular season record means jack. Playoffs, and rings are the true validation of a record.

Did Miami stack the deck with talent in 2010 in comparison to competition? Absolutely. I refuse to see who they face, or who gets injured as a testament to their innate bitchass-ness.

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 04:11 PM
just at silk lol hes a chump

Yea, you aren't impressing anyone taking pics with your busted-ass, tranny wife.

LongLiveTheKing
04-28-2014, 04:14 PM
Well part of the reason the eastern conference is so depeleted is because these competive monsters basically combined 3 playoff teams..is it not?
But that's not why Jefferson is injured. Also the Raptor with Bosh were still a bad playoff team. None of them would have gone to the Cats anyways,

rufuspaul
04-28-2014, 04:15 PM

Good point

r15mohd
04-28-2014, 04:17 PM

didn't the West lose competitive teams with Deron Jefferson and Milsap going to the East, as well as Melo? What exactly is your gripe?

AnaheimLakers24
real fans know miami will never sniff a legit ring

SilkkTheShocker
But that's not why Jefferson is injured. Also the Raptor with Bosh were still a bad playoff team. None of them would have gone to the Cats anyways,

The Raptors won 3 playoff games with Bosh as the man. And hasn't been to the postseason for 2 seasons before 2010 offseason. :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 04:19 PM
Good point

lol

Mr. Incredible
04-28-2014, 04:22 PM
It's just not fair to the HEAT man

Portland gets to coast against a no all star having, no all nba having scrub of a team while Miami has to play against 2 all stars who are all nba players, if Miami even makes it to the ECF it'll prolly be the goat playoff run ever
Love it.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 04:24 PM

Nobody said they would go to the cats

But if Bron, Wade, Bosh all stay on different teams, and those teams build around them each individually, then thats 2 more competitive playoff teams.

Obviously the Raptors wouldn't look the exact same right now, but if they eventually put a team like they curently have around Bosh, you've got the blazers of the east. (A 4-5th seed capable of beating anybody)

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 04:27 PM
I AM SO ****ING PISSED LEBRON JAMES IS WINNING TITLES

We know.

r15mohd
04-28-2014, 04:28 PM

But if Bron, Wade, Bosh all stay on different teams, and those teams build around them each individually, then thats 2 more competitive playoff teams.

Obviously the Raptors wouldn't look the exact same right now, but if they eventually put a team like they curently have around Bosh, you've got the blazers of the east. (A 4-5th seed capable of beating anybody)

does the same apply to the Gasol trade, the Howard trade, etc? :rolleyes:

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 04:30 PM
didn't the West lose competitive teams with Deron Jefferson and Milsap going to the East, as well as Melo? What exactly is your gripe?

Milsap and Jefferson played on the same team last year in the west and missed the playoffs..

They split up and led their own teams to the playoffs in the east..

That's how weak the east is

BigTicket
04-28-2014, 04:31 PM
You know you're a hater when you blame a player for the failure of his opponents.

Quizno
04-28-2014, 04:35 PM
i'm not hating but you'd have to be a homer to not see that lebron's trips to the finals with the big 3 have been significantly easier than what other legends have had to go through. yes that includes kobe bryant

and yes lebron has more help. wade's still a top 5 player when he's healthy, and he'll prove that this playoffs

AintNoSunshine
04-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Lol butthurt haters are hilarious. You can just read their butt pain thru the post lol

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 04:37 PM
does the same apply to the Gasol trade, the Howard trade, etc? :rolleyes:

Those were trades. Orlando got something in return.

Besides you're just making my point for me again

Dwight led his team to the finals in the east, he's won one playoff game since joining the West..

Memphis ended up with DPOY Marc Gasol and have played the role of playof spoiler for the past few years in large part due to that trade

Hey Yo
04-28-2014, 04:37 PM

If OKC wasn't considered a great team, then why did Vegas have Miami as the underdog in the 2012 Finals?

jlip
04-28-2014, 04:38 PM
i'm not hating but you'd have to be a homer to not see that lebron's trips to the finals with the big 3 have been significantly easier than what other legends have had to go through. yes that includes kobe bryant

and yes lebron has more help. wade's still a top 5 player when he's healthy, and he'll prove that this playoffs
:facepalm

Look at the West during the Showtime Lakers era.

BlazerRed
04-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Easiest road to the finals 4 years straight. # giftednotearned

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 04:42 PM
LeBron >>>>> Kobe

Let it go.

r15mohd
04-28-2014, 04:43 PM
Milsap and Jefferson played on the same team last year in the west and missed the playoffs..

They split up and led their own teams to the playoffs in the east..

That's how weak the east is

well these weak teams, respectively, is pushing the #1 seed to a corner and the other has a top 10 defensive rating. take it for what you will, the West strives on points, the East on defense.

and what does any coach say, in any sport really, as to what wins championships?

Hey Yo
04-28-2014, 04:44 PM
:facepalm

Look at the West during the Showtime Lakers era.
And the 8-9 and 10 team league of the 60's

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_1966_standings.html

r15mohd
04-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Those were trades. Orlando got something in return.

Besides you're just making my point for me again

Dwight led his team to the finals in the east, he's won one playoff game since joining the West..

Memphis ended up with DPOY Marc Gasol and have played the role of playof spoiler for the past few years in large part due to that trade

and what is wrong with free agent signings? is it against the rules of some sort...or are you saying after a player fulfills his contract, said player is still owing that team something? :facepalm

Dwight was injured in his first stint with LAL, not to mention Kobe and DAntoni playing through Kobe instead of Dwight. expected downfall.

Houston isn't losing due to D12...have you watched any of the games, at all?

zoom17
04-28-2014, 04:50 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/123lg9d.gif

PickernRoller
04-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Easiest road to the finals 4 years straight. # giftednotearned

LeQueen fans can't handle the truth. His rings amount to nothing and this weak era has inflated his persona. No great has respect for this clown and the way he has represented the game.

Jeff makes a living out of LeQuit stans denial.

You know Lebron stans are desperate when they mention Kobe or Jordan in a thread that's got nothing to do with Kobe or Jordan.

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 04:51 PM

Trying to compete with the HOF cast of the Boston Celtics :confusedshrug:

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 04:53 PM
well these weak teams, respectively, is pushing the #1 seed to a corner and the other has a top 10 defensive rating. take it for what you will, the West strives on points, the East on defense.

and what does any coach say, in any sport really, as to what wins championships?

Look at what the Pacers record was for like the last month of the season..

You're totally avoiding the argument you were trying make with Milsap & Jefferson..

These two guys were playing on the same team in the west and didn't make the playoffs last year..they split this year and make the playoffs in the east..

Dwight had 3 straight playoff runs of 10 or more games played including a finals trip.. He comes to the west and hasn't won 2 playoff games yet.. Might end up getting bounced in the first round b2b something that never happened to him in the east..

Howard was leading teams far into the playoffs while in the east w/o a legit all star .. Now he's playing with an all nba player and may not even win 2 games in the series out west..

ProfessorMurder
04-28-2014, 04:54 PM
You just have to respect the Heat for facing such tough opponents night in and night out.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 04:55 PM
and what is wrong with free agent signings? is it against the rules of some sort...or are you saying after a player fulfills his contract, said player is still owing that team something? :facepalm

Dwight was injured in his first stint with LAL, not to mention Kobe and DAntoni playing through Kobe instead of Dwight. expected downfall.

Houston isn't losing due to D12...have you watched any of the games, at all?

Exactly..

He's playing well and still might get bounced in 5 games while playing with an all nba player..

This isn't a diss on Howard..

Just speaks to the competition in the west

This rockets team would be #1 out east #2 at worst, and they may not even last 6 game out west..

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 04:59 PM

And if Allen, Pierce, and KG would have all had their own individual teams instead of teaming up and then running through the EC then the East could have had like 6 competitive playoff teams with Howard's magic.

Too bad Boston had to "cheat" tho...

r15mohd
04-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Look at what the Pacers record was for like the last month of the season..

You're totally avoiding the argument you were trying make with Milsap & Jefferson..

These two guys were playing on the same team in the west and didn't make the playoffs last year..they split this year and make the playoffs in the east..

Dwight had 3 straight playoff runs of 10 or more games played including a finals trip.. He comes to the west and hasn't won 2 playoff games yet.. Might end up getting bounced in the first round b2b something that never happened to him in the east..

Howard was leading teams far into the playoffs while in the east w/o a legit all star .. Now he's playing with an all nba player and may not even win 2 games in the series out west..

what's being avoided? they both sought alternatives that has them in contention, the Jazz was a downward spiral after Deron left (which is another mention, as the Nets are contenders too)

Howard was injured playing for the Lakers, they rushed him back and the inept offensive plans cost them greatly. there's a very significant difference between the D12 led Magic and the Kobe led Lakers (with Howard). you can't compare the two teams when one is built around Howard and the other used Howard sparingly.

and again, D12 isnt the reason Houston is losing the series...his all-nba teammate is chuck 25 shots a game for 20-25 points, no different than him being in LAL

r15mohd
04-28-2014, 05:03 PM
Exactly..

He's playing well and still might get bounced in 5 games while playing with an all nba player..

This isn't a diss on Howard..

Just speaks to the competition in the west

This rockets team would be #1 out east #2 at worst, and they may not even last 6 game out west..

that doesnt speak to the strength of the West's strength when the "all-nba player" isn't playing all-nba. how does your bike ride with only one good tire? :rolleyes:

Solefade
04-28-2014, 05:07 PM
its funny how all of you lebron haters/laker fans totally ignore how boston colluded and kicked your ass even though you know damn well boston was why lebron and co got together

even though kobe and lebron never faced each other in the playoffs, y'all would rather see boston win a chip than lebron...it's ironically hilarious and reeks of insecurity because you know lebron >>>> kobe

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 05:08 PM
And if Allen, Pierce, and KG would have all had their own individual teams instead of teaming up and then running through the EC then the East could have had like 6 competitive playoff teams with Howard's magic.

KG & Allen were traded..

They were all in their 30's..

They all weren't good at that age and had lost a step to individually lead a team to in the playoofs ..

Now compare that too

Bosh, Wade, James teamed up in free agency

Lebron was the reigning MVP, Wade has finished top 5 in MVP the year prior and 3rd the year before that. Bosh was coming off a career year

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 05:09 PM
its funny how all of you lebron haters/laker fans totally ignore how boston colluded and kicked your ass even though you know damn well why lebron and co got together

Of course they are ignoring it.

Talking about if Lebron, Wade and Bosh would have stayed on their own teams...the East would be more competitive...

No it wouldn't, then Boston would still be ganging up on Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Howard and kicking them out of the playoffs...

Imagine how competitive the East would be if Allen, Pierce, and KG had their own teams?

Solefade
04-28-2014, 05:12 PM
KG & Allen were traded..

They all weren't good at that age and had lost a step to individually lead a team to in the playoofs ..

Now compare that too

Lebron was the reigning MVP, Wade has finished top 5 in MVP the year prior and 3rd the year before that. Bosh was coming off a career year

-KG had a no trade clause that he waived after discussing the possibility of playing together with PP, this is well documented.

-so it's only okay to collude after you struggle for years to make the playoffs/become a contender and fail? KG is on record for saying he wished he had left minnesota earlier.

Droid101
04-28-2014, 05:12 PM

Pretty bad example considering those two guys they pulled in (via trade, not collusion) were from the West. :oldlol:

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 05:15 PM
KG & Allen were traded..

They all weren't good at that age to individually lead a team to anything..

Now compare that too

If not for a KG injury and what James, Bosh, and Wade did, the Celtics would have gone to 5 STRAIGHT NBA FINALS.

Boston, in the first year of the Heat's big three, STILL did not have as many All-stars as Boston did (Allen, Rondo, Pierce, and KG...and Doc was the Coach)

Of the Boston starting five, FOUR of them is STILL starting for PLAYOFF TEAMS and the other one, Allen, is the FIRST bench player for the 2x defending Champion Heat.

And their Head Coach was so valuable that he was TRADED. How many Head Coaches are that valuable?

You think Spo has enough value that he is getting traded anywhere?

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Pretty bad example considering those two guys they pulled in (via trade, not collusion) were from the West. :oldlol:

It's like they ask what the difference is between Boston and the heat.

Allen, Pierce & KG were all in their 30s and out of their peaks

Allen and KG were from the west going to a different conference

While..

Bron was the MVP, Wade was a top 5 MVP vote getter the 2 years before they joined, Bosh was coming of a career year..

They took 2 potentially 3 playoff teams and combined them into one, this weakening the conference

Like how do they not see the difference ?

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 05:18 PM
LeBron should have tossed his team under the bus and demanded a trade of town like Kobe :oldlol:

Hey Yo
04-28-2014, 05:19 PM
-KG had a no trade clause that he waived after discussing the possibility of playing together with PP, this is well documented.

-so it's only okay to collude after you struggle for years to make the playoffs/become a contender and fail? KG is on record for saying he wished he had left minnesota earlier.
I think it had more to do with Ray Allen being traded to Boston first. Once that happened, then KG waived the NT and went to Boston a month after Allen did.

Allen deal went down end of June. KG went end of July.

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 05:19 PM
So again, how is what Boston did fair but what Miami did unfair?

Miami was simply trying to even out and compete with the unfairness caused by Boston's anti-competitive behavior.

FLDFSU
04-28-2014, 05:22 PM

You do know that players cannot collude right?

You do know that if Rashard Lewis, JR Smith, and Carlos Boozer all wanted to join the LA Lakers that the Lakers don't have to sign any of them right?

TheMan
04-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Bron beasting in a weak era, getting exposed by hoops fans who know their shit :oldlol:

Hey Yo
04-28-2014, 05:28 PM
It's like they ask what the difference is between Boston and the heat.

Allen, Pierce & KG were all in their 30s and out of their peaks

Allen and KG were from the west going to a different conference

While..

Bron was the MVP, Wade was a top 5 MVP vote getter the 2 years before they joined, Bosh was coming of a career year..

They took 2 potentially 3 playoff teams and combined them into one, this weakening the conference

Like how do they not see the difference ?
2008 KG was all NBA first team and DPOY.
Pierce was Finals MVP
Allen avg. 15pts and shot 40% from 3 as the 3rd option.

That's pretty good.

Mr. Incredible
04-28-2014, 05:29 PM
Feels good man.

Solefade
04-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Bron beasting in a weak era, getting exposed by hoops fans who know their shit :oldlol:

this might be a soft era but it's definitely not lacking in talent :rolleyes:

russwest0
04-28-2014, 05:37 PM

Not in the West it ain't.

zoom17
04-28-2014, 05:38 PM
Feels good man.

:cheers:

TheMan
04-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Most of the talent is out west, Heat taking advantage of being in a shit conference. They wouldn't make it out of the West four years in a row, not even close.

Solefade
04-28-2014, 05:40 PM

which one of these west teams besides memphis would you call physical and bruising? all of them are very good offensively but lets be real, none of these guys are even the one least bit compareable defensively to 2004 pistons/2008 celtics/2012 miami...defense is what really wears you down.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2014, 05:49 PM
2008 KG was all NBA first team and DPOY.
Pierce was Finals MVP
Allen avg. 15pts and shot 40% from 3 as the 3rd option.

That's pretty good.

KG was still a very good defensive player, but not a good enough player to lead a team anywhere significant and if you wanna use DPOY to prove otherwise just look at Tyson, Gasol, Noah. All very good defensive players but they aren't going to take their team anywhere

Pp being FMVP is irrlevant to the point you're trying to make, pp hadnt led a team to the playoffs in 3 years and had just turned 30, strengthening my point that he was out of his peak and unable to lead a team as the man

Same exact thing with Allen except he was 32 not 30. By this time Allen was more or less a spot up shooter and not the slasher he had been prior, and as one of the best shooters of all time he was perfect in the role he was given in Boston. But once again at this point in his career he wasn't able to be the man, or even the 2nd man of a team.

Besides, Pierce, Allen, maybe even KG had never been as good as 2010 Lebron, Bron was the 2x reigning MVP in his prime, joining up with another player who was better than PP & Allen ever were while that player (D Wade) was coming of arguably the two best seasons of his career

Then there was bosh, a 6x all star at the time comin off of a career year of 24 & 10.

Very, very different situations

Marlo_Stanfield
04-28-2014, 05:50 PM
LeBron usually takes a rigid diarrhea all over the Western teams when he plays them doe. you should know this:coleman:

k0kakw0rld
04-28-2014, 06:19 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/123lg9d.gif
:bowdown:

Hey Yo
04-28-2014, 06:28 PM
KG was still a very good defensive player, but not a good enough player to lead a team anywhere significant and if you wanna use DPOY to prove otherwise just look at Tyson, Gasol, Noah. All very good defensive players but they aren't going to take their team anywhere

Pp being FMVP is irrlevant to the point you're trying to make, pp hadnt led a team to the playoffs in 3 years and had just turned 30, strengthening my point that he was out of his peak and unable to lead a team as the man

Same exact thing with Allen except he was 32 not 30. By this time Allen was more or less a spot up shooter and not the slasher he had been prior, and as one of the best shooters of all time he was perfect in the role he was given in Boston. But once again at this point in his career he wasn't able to be the man, or even the 2nd man of a team.

Besides, Pierce, Allen, maybe even KG had never been as good as 2010 Lebron, Bron was the 2x reigning MVP in his prime, joining up with another player who was better than PP & Allen ever were while that player (D Wade) was coming of arguably the two best seasons of his career

Then there was bosh, a 6x all star at the time comin off of a career year of 24 & 10.

Very, very different situations

You say KG wasn't good enough to lead a team to anywhere significant, but Bosh didn't lead Toronto anywhere, except a couple 1st round exits. Plus KG was 1st team all NBA. Chandler, Noah of Gasol cannot say the same when they won DPOY.

PP missed the playoffs 2yrs in a row before the big 3. Largely to a young roster and constant roster shuffling, which saw the likes of Marcus Banks, Ricky Davis and Mark Blount traded for underachieving Michael Olowokandi and former all-star Wally Szczerbiak.

In the end, you really didn't expect Bosh or Wade to continue those avg's once LeBron got there did you?

If Bosh and Wade (stayed healthy) continued to play like they were, then I could definitely understand your points. But Bosh hasn't avg. 24-10 in the playoffs or Finals. Wade's numbers have gone down also because those 2 surely weren't going to get the FGA they were getting before the 2010-11 season.

Real14
04-28-2014, 06:41 PM
It isn't Miami's fault?
:rolleyes:

zoom17
04-28-2014, 06:41 PM
:bowdown:

:cheers:

poido123
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
which one of these west teams besides memphis would you call physical and bruising? all of them are very good offensively but lets be real, none of these guys are even the one least bit compareable defensively to 2004 pistons/2008 celtics/2012 miami...defense is what really wears you down.

Well nobody in the East have had the offensive firepower to match the Heat.

Teams like OKC, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, Warriors, Portland all have players that can light it up offensively and have the big men to cause Miami problems. Then there's Memphis and Mavs who could also cause problems.

Instead of Miami coasting through 4 game series in the East, they would have to battle through 6 and 7 game series in the west. No way they make it to 4 straight finals, it would be too exhausting.

Solefade
04-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Well nobody in the East have had the offensive firepower to match the Heat.

Teams like OKC, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, Warriors, Portland all have players that can light it up offensively and have the big men to cause Miami problems. Then there's Memphis and Mavs who could also cause problems.

Instead of Miami coasting through 4 game series in the East, they would have to battle through 6 and 7 game series in the west. No way they make it to 4 straight finals, it would be too exhausting.

memphis this year = 2013 bulls and OKC doesn't threaten MIA at all because of their soft and jumpshooting style

poido123
04-28-2014, 08:19 PM
memphis this year = 2013 bulls and OKC doesn't threaten MIA at all because of their soft and jumpshooting style

OKC can beat Miami in a series, but they would need Ibaka and Westy to play consistently.

Memphis can too, they have two bigs that murder them. Same dynamic that happens when Pacers play Miami.

Solefade
04-28-2014, 08:22 PM
OKC can beat Miami in a series, but they would need Ibaka and Westy to play consistently.

Memphis can too, they have two bigs that murder them. Same dynamic that happens when Pacers play Miami.

OKC doesn't have a low post guy that needs to be double teamed (Heat's weakness) and they usually don't have much of an answer when MIA is playing intense defense like how memphis is doing

Memphis has a couple of good low post threats that would indeed be an issue for the heat but they don't have any perimeter scoring...you saw what Spurs did to them last year..they packed the paint and dared them to shoot outside and they got swept...

SilkkTheShocker
04-28-2014, 08:26 PM

:oldlol:

poido123
04-28-2014, 08:26 PM
OKC doesn't have a low post guy that needs to be double teamed (Heat's weakness) and they usually don't have much of an answer when MIA is playing intense defense like how memphis is doing

Memphis has a couple of good low post threats that would indeed be an issue for the heat but they don't have any perimeter scoring...you saw what Spurs did to them last year..they packed the paint and dared them to shoot outside and they got swept...

That and Durant gets outmuscled offensively and defensively by Lebron from playoffs past. OKC would have to fully exploit westbrook's advantage over cole or chalmers and drive in hard consistently, or Durant would need to get hot from outside for an entire series.

Courtney Lee and Miller have provided some shooting outside, but yeah Memphis still lack consistent outside scoring.