PDA

View Full Version : #BoycottClippers is trending right now

SpecialQue
04-26-2014, 07:59 PM
I guess it's inevitable, but their dipshit owner is now causing a backlash against the team itself. Feel bad for CP3 and especially Blake, who made the leap this season. :facepalm

Rocketswin2013
04-26-2014, 08:01 PM
And the real Clipper fans, who have a real shot at seeing their team win but are having this annoying distraction.

Smook A.
04-26-2014, 08:02 PM
NBA should force Sterling to sell the LA Clippers. They don't deserve an owner like that. No team does.

oarabbus
04-26-2014, 08:03 PM
I guess it's inevitable, but their dipshit owner is now causing a backlash against the team itself. Feel bad for CP3 and especially Blake, who made the leap this season. :facepalm

I hope CP3 and Blake sit in protest :rockon:

NBA should force Sterling to sell the LA Clippers. They don't deserve an owner like that. No team does.

I don't think they can legally do that. While the guy is a dirty scumbag piece of ****, as long as he continues to sign the checks for the Clips players, he's not doing anything illegal. It's basically his right to free speech to be a racist bastard, as long as he doesn't employ racist practices.

MavsSuperFan
04-26-2014, 08:04 PM
How though?
How do you force a person to sell something (in this case a business) he legally owns? In america the closest thing I can think of is the government seize land under eminent domain, which is not applicable here.

Sterling is an owner, you cant change who is the owner.

LoneyROY7
04-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Don't need to feel bad for CP3 and Blake.

They will #RISE above and lead the team to a title.

ProfessorMurder
04-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Don't these dumb people realize that boycotting the Clippers won't do anything?

They were essentially being boycotted for 15 years and Sterling held onto the team.

Jameerthefear
04-26-2014, 08:18 PM

They were essentially being boycotted for 15 years and Sterling held onto the team.
:lebronamazed:

Smook A.
04-26-2014, 08:20 PM
Don't need to feel bad for CP3 and Blake.

They will #RISE above and lead the team to a title.
Unnecessary hashtag, lol

HomieWeMajor
04-26-2014, 08:21 PM

http://i.imgur.com/wgJh6eh.gif

Akrazotile
04-26-2014, 08:23 PM

He insisted on eliminating coaches who have worked hard and have families to support from the candidate pool, based on the color of their skin.

Why do you feel bad for him???

Ball So Harden
04-26-2014, 08:24 PM

CP3 knew the owner was racist before signing. That is why he requested a black coach.

Ball So Harden
04-26-2014, 08:24 PM

BWAHAHAHA!

:roll:

FPJ
04-26-2014, 08:26 PM
Feel bad for CP3

Why do you feel bad for CP360? He knew where he went, he knew his future owner was a racist and so did Doc. They both chose money over honor, lets be real here. Everyone knew Sterling and his ways, they just choose to be hypocrites because its the hot topic this week.

Its pathetic that the media acts shocked, imo.

BTW, i cant even imagine how Cuban will feel if Sterling wont get fined the big bucks after all he had to pay for much less :oldlol: .

comerb
04-26-2014, 08:26 PM

Sterling paid 12M for the team and it's currently worth 575M. I don't think he'd care. He's never been the type of owner that cared about winning, it was all a financial scheme for him.

9erempiree
04-26-2014, 08:27 PM
The black players on that team will sell out to the money Sterling is paying them.

Not saying black people are sell outs but those particular scums that play for the Clippers.

Akrazotile
04-26-2014, 08:29 PM
Sterling paid 12M for the team and it's currently worth 575M. I don't think he'd care. He's never been the type of owner that cared about winning, it was all a financial scheme for him.

Not necessarily. Hes reportedly been offered MUCH more than 575M for the team, and didnt sell. In fact hes make more money by selling than he does from owning the team year after year, especially considering his age.

He likes the prestige of owning a team, and the relevance it brings him.

SpecialQue
04-26-2014, 08:30 PM
CP3 knew the owner was racist before signing. That is why he requested a black coach.

Why do you feel bad for CP360? He knew where he went, he knew his future owner was a racist and so did Doc. They both chose money over honor, lets be real here. Everyone knew Sterling and his ways, they just choose to be hypocrites because its the hot topic this week.

Its pathetic that the media acts shocked, imo.

BTW, i cant even imagine how Cuban will feel if Sterling wont get fined the big bucks after all he had to pay for much less :oldlol: .

Fine. Fvck CP3. Happy?

Draz
04-26-2014, 08:49 PM
God that's insane

Brokenbeat
04-26-2014, 08:52 PM
God that's insane

Isn't it? 12 million just sounds like a number that any one of us could scrape together if need be (even if that's ridiculous in itself, lol). It just doesn't sound like much at all these days.

AirTupac
04-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Its pathetic. This franchise should just be given away to Seattle.

B4llin
04-26-2014, 08:59 PM
All this news about the owner is making me question how suspect all the things that have happened with the Clippers the last few years. They won the draft with Blake Griffin, a white guy with black talent.

The league FORCED Chris Paul to go there because they owned the Hornets.

They have made the Clippers the number 1 team in L.A when coincidently the Lakers are having a bad run.

All these things can't just be coincidence, it has been conspired in a way that shouldn't be acceptable.

LoneyROY7
04-26-2014, 09:00 PM
All this news about the owner is making me question how suspect all the things that have happened with the Clippers the last few years. They won the draft with Blake Griffin, a white guy with black talent.

They have made the Clippers the number 1 team in L.A when coincidently the Lakers are having a bad run.

All these things can't just be coincidence, it has been conspired in a way that shouldn't be acceptable.

:facepalm

Stupidity reigns supreme on ISH today. Wow.

oarabbus
04-26-2014, 09:01 PM

Oh my god. This post is so bad it might give you cancer.

:facepalm

Stupidity reigns supreme on ISH today. Wow.

I don't get it. How is that different than usual? :lol

oh the horror
04-26-2014, 09:01 PM
Some of you calling for players to boycott ....if you were paid millions to play ball you'd lace them up regardless lol get outta here.

LoneyROY7
04-26-2014, 09:05 PM
I don't get it. How is that different than usual? :lol

True. I guess it just seems even worse today. Maybe it's because a select group of braindead Faker fans (not all, there are quite a few Laker fans that I really enjoy here on ISH) have decided to wake up from their hibernation.

I guess they needed some reason to involve themselves in a basketball discussion b/c their team certainly didn't give them any reason to.

senelcoolidge
04-26-2014, 09:15 PM
Not to sound like a conspiracy nut but the outing of this news seems so great for the already Clipper hating media and the fakers. This recording is nearly a month old. ESPN is all over this like Lamar Odom on crack..coincidence. These people cannot stand to see the Clippers succeed.

bluechox2
04-26-2014, 09:28 PM
#boycottWhiteHotHeat

Brokenbeat
04-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Not to sound like a conspiracy nut but the outing of this news seems so great for the already Clipper hating media and the fakers. This recording is nearly a month old. ESPN is all over this like Lamar Odom on crack..coincidence. These people cannot stand to see the Clippers succeed.

The 9th was barely 2 weeks ago, lol.

NoGunzJustSkillz
04-26-2014, 09:32 PM

:lol