PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Lin- defensive highlights 2013/14

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky9kIf3FO7o
only a short video of some of Lins defensive highlights this season.
shows his court awareness and defensive instincts as well as his strenght and quickness on defense.
some of those blocks:pimp: ( and he had many more, at least 5-10 more on bigmen alone who werent shown in this video)
always starts the fastbreak too:applause:
look at him being the only one defending from 1:45-2:05 too. playing defense on 3 players in one possesion
how can anyone say hes a bad defender:biggums:

Rocketswin2013
04-20-2014, 12:46 PM
:applause:

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 12:49 PM
a rockets fan appreciating a Lin video.
if only all rockets fans were like you:bowdown:

selrahc
04-20-2014, 12:50 PM
one of the worst defenders in the nba

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 12:52 PM
one of the worst posters on this board:applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Hes decently smart but hes held back by his poor genetics
3/10 defender elite for an azn player:applause: :applause:

Rocketswin2013
04-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Lin is 6'3 205 pounds and one of the fastest players in the NBA with the ball....................... He's a pretty damn good athlete, especially for a point.................

DJ Leon Smith
04-20-2014, 01:21 PM

Who averaged more blocks per game than LeBron James this season.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 01:22 PM
he blocked around 10-15 guys over 6`11 this season alone. he blocked Lebron,Durant,JJ Hickson,Josh smith and countless Centers so far.
his biggest problem is getting caught by screens. but the Rockets rotation the PnR is pretty bad.
howard never switches properly and i think its a coaching decision

FKAri
04-20-2014, 01:27 PM
Don't think he's a bad defender but certainly not one to have a highlight package. I don't think Beverley's a great defender either but he is better than Lin because he gets under peoples skin.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Don't think he's a bad defender but certainly not one to have a highlight package. I don't think Beverley's a great defender either but he is better than Lin because he gets under peoples skin.
hes getting better at getting lit up and fouling, thats all.
getting under peoples skin is really overrated.
both look like prime moncrief compared to harden tho

DJ Leon Smith
04-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Who averaged more blocks per game than LeBron James this season.

We can keep bumping this until selrahc responds.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 01:36 PM
If only his offense and decision making were on par.

He had his chance to start, not just one game, but 7 or 8 in a row, and played like garbage.

Thus, hes back to making defensive highlights against other teams role players and prospects. Guys that makes 1/4 his salary. Hooray!

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 01:38 PM
If only his offense and decision making were on par.

He had his chance to start, not just one game, but 7 or 8 in a row, and played like garbage.

Thus, hes back to making defensive highlights against other teams role players and prospects. Guys that makes 1/4 his salary. Hooray!
you are disgusting.
he averaged 15 PPG and won some games for your team when he started the last time. its not his fault that harden refuses to play defense and chandler was on his last leg after playing 40 MPG the entire season,
if you think his offense isnt at least three times as good as beverleys i feel very bad for you

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 01:41 PM

Hopefully he plays defense like that in the playoffs. I also hope he doesn't injure himself like he did last year.

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 01:42 PM
Lin is already a pretty good, to very good defender.

Lin has several advantages...he's quick as **** moving his feet. No surprise considering he's one of the quickest/fastest guys in the NBA.

He has good hands and instincts on the ball. He's also a very good shotblocker for a PG because he never gives up on the play (None of that reach around the back shit Harden does).

He hustles like a mutha on every play.

His biggest weaknesses are over helping at times (but that's his mentality and it's not a bad thing) and sometimes going under the screen when he should go over. But that WILL improve with more experience in reading the defense.

I think he's already on par with PBev in defense. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Bev is the more "flashy" defender...arms waving, up in your face, and a fair amount of theatrics when the whistle is blown. He has a psychological edge over Lin regarding affecting the other team.

Lin is more solid and "stable". He's not gonna get as many in your face rips as Bevs but he also is better at staying in front of his man (Bev gets beat off the dribble a lot because he's so in your face) and fouls a lot less, meaning less free throws for the opponent and less ****ing up the rotation (not that Mchale knows what this means) due to foul trouble.

One thing about Lin and Bev...they both really like each other and you can see their games rubbing off on each other. I think Lin's defense has improved, and you can tell that Bev is getting better on those quick drives to the hoop...something he never used to do before when he was just a spot up 3.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 01:48 PM

Lin has several advantages...he's quick as **** moving his feet. No surprise considering he's one of the quickest/fastest guys in the NBA.

He has good hands and instincts on the ball. He's also a very good shotblocker for a PG because he never gives up on the play (None of that reach around the back shit Harden does).

His biggest weaknesses are over helping at times (but that's his mentality and it's not a bad thing) and sometimes going under the screen when he should go over. But that WILL improve with more experience in reading the defense.

I think he's already on par with PBev in defense. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Bev is the more "flashy" defender...arms waving, up in your face, and a fair amount of theatrics when the whistle is blown. He has a psychological edge over Lin regarding affecting the other team.

Lin is more solid and "stable". He's not gonna get as many in your face rips as Bevs but he also is better at staying in front of his man (Bev gets beat off the dribble a lot because he's so in your face) and fouls a lot less, meaning less free throws for the opponent and less ****ing up the rotation (not that Mchale knows what this means) due to foul trouble.

One thing about Lin and Bev...they both really like each other and you can see their games rubbing off on each other. I think Lin's defense has improved, and you can tell that Bev is getting better on those quick drives to the hoop...something he never used to do before when he was just a spot up 3.
lin is actually slightly better than bev ond efense.
bev gets a few more steals but lin is stronger, faster and more athletic/smarter.
best rockets lineup is Lin,Bev,Harden,Parsons/DMo, Howard.
Harden and Lin can attack while the rest spreads the floor for them and Howard and move off the ball.
they should finish every game like that

UK2K
04-20-2014, 01:53 PM

Its amazing how close they are, stat wise. Using advanced statistics...

Lin
WS 4.4
DWS 1.6
OWS 2.8
DRtg 109
ORtg 109

Beverly
WS 4.2
DWS 1.6
OWS 2.7
DRtg 108
ORtg 115

Lin is a good sixth man. He puts up good numbers against opposing teams bench players, and can come in and play the PG or SG position. That's where he belongs. The starting rotation doesn't need any more shooting than it already has. Beverly's only job is to disrupt the other team's offense. That's it. Best part is if he doesn't score a point, he's still very very effective, and what's more, he doesn't care if he doesn't score.

They work well together. But Lin has been playing his 6th man role off the bench this season (with the addition of Dwight of course), and the Rockets have increased their win total by 9 wins and were 4 shy of the franchise record.

Whatever 'Mcfail' is doing, it's working.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 01:55 PM
Its amazing how close they are, stat wise. Using advanced statistics...

Lin
WS 4.4
DWS 1.6
OWS 2.8
DRtg 109
ORtg 109

Beverly
WS 4.2
DWS 1.6
OWS 2.7
DRtg 108
ORtg 115

Lin is a good sixth man. He puts up good numbers against opposing teams bench players, and can come in and play the PG or SG position. That's where he belongs. The starting rotation doesn't need any more shooting than it already has. Beverly's only job is to disrupt the other team's offense. That's it. Best part is if he doesn't score a point, he's still very very effective, and what's more, he doesn't care if he doesn't score.

They work well together. But Lin has been playing his 6th man role off the bench this season (with the addition of Dwight of course), and the Rockets have increased their win total by 9 wins and were 4 shy of the franchise record.

Whatever 'Mcfail' is doing, it's working.
MCFail is a complete joke and you will agree very soon.
he wont be houston coach next season anyway

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Lin is a complete joke and you will agree very soon.
he wont be a Houston Rocket next season anyway
Fixed :D

UK2K
MCFail is a complete joke and you will agree very soon.
he wont be houston coach next season anyway
KM took over the Rockets in 2011, and they went from

34-32 in 2011-12
to
45-37 in 2012-13
to
54-28 in 2013-14

And you think KM is on the hot seat?

:roll:

K....

UK2K
Fixed :D
I was gonna say the same thing but who wants Lin for $15m?
:lol

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 02:06 PM
I was gonna say the same thing but who wants Lin for $15m?
I REALLY hope Morey trades him.

Lin is NOT worth 15 mill. No way. Waste of cap space

UK2K
04-20-2014, 02:13 PM
I REALLY hope Morey trades him.

Lin is NOT worth 15 mill. No way. Waste of cap space

In all honesty, if we keep Lin and Asik through next year, when they expire at the same time, that gives Houston enough cap space to sign a third star.

Lebron and Bosh if they accept their player options this season.
Kevin Love
Paul Millsap
Rondo
Al Jefferson
Dragic
Afflalo

Take your pick. Who wouldnt want to come to Houston and play with Harden and Dwight and have a legit shot at a title for the next 3-5 years?

It might be better just to keep them in the long run, unless we can trade them for expiring contracts.

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 02:17 PM
In all honesty, if we keep Lin and Asik through next year, when they expire at the same time, that gives Houston enough cap space to sign a third star.

Lebron and Bosh if they accept their player options this season.
Kevin Love
Paul Millsap
Rondo
Al Jefferson
Dragic
Afflalo

Take your pick. Who wouldnt want to come to Houston and play with Harden and Dwight and have a legit shot at a title for the next 3-5 years?

It might be better just to keep them in the long run, unless we can trade them for expiring contracts.
That's my guy

Rocketswin2013
04-20-2014, 02:20 PM
That's my guy
Mine too. This guy is so good it's not even funny. He can play anywhere on the court and doesn't need the ball to be effective. My god if we could get him in 2015(which is possible) I'd recommend the rest of the NBA's fans to quit watching basketball. Talk about running the NBA.

Xsatyr
04-20-2014, 02:24 PM
KM took over the Rockets in 2011, and they went from

34-32 in 2011-12
to
45-37 in 2012-13
to
54-28 in 2013-14

And you think KM is on the hot seat?

K....

The increase in wins has more to do with the talent added than McHail's coaching. The guy is simply not a good coach and I would imagine his job is def on the line coming into this years playoffs.

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 02:26 PM
I don't get some of you Rockets fans.

You hate on Lin because of his fanbase and because dumbass Morey gave him 25 mil...yet, by all accounts, Lin is the kind of guy you would want on ANY team. Unselfish, plays hard, good solid defender, can go absolutely nuts on offense at times, etc,etc.

And yet you want someone like Love on your team...another scorer who plays no defense, alongside Harden...a scorer who plays no defense.

Do you guys just not care about the future of the franchise or are you trying to get Howard to average 10 blocks a game?

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 02:34 PM

You hate on Lin because of his fanbase and because dumbass Morey gave him 25 mil...yet, by all accounts, Lin is the kind of guy you would want on ANY team. Unselfish, plays hard, good solid defender, can go absolutely nuts on offense at times, etc,etc.

And yet you want someone like Love on your team...another scorer who plays no defense, alongside Harden...a scorer who plays no defense.

Do you guys just not care about the future of the franchise or are you trying to get Howard to average 10 blocks a game?
Future of the franchise??

What the **** have you been smoking? :biggums:

He's getting payed 15 MILLION next year. FIFTEEN MILLION. Jeremy Lin is NOT worth $15 million dollars! Thats a f**king waste of cap space. Thats almost as much as Russell Westbrook will get payed next season.

Lin does play hard, yes, but he is so inconsistent and it bothers me. One night he'd have 20 points and 6 assists and then the next night he'd get like 7 points and 2 assists. I dont like inconsistent players. Nobody does. A guy who averages 12/4 off the bench whos gonna be paid 15 million next season... do no want. No thank you.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 02:36 PM
The increase in wins has more to do with the talent added than McHail's coaching. The guy is simply not a good coach and I would imagine his job is def on the line coming into this years playoffs.

There is zero pressure. He is guaranteed next year at the very least for coaching a team of Harden, Howard, and 8 min contract players (save for Asik and Lin) to 54 wins. A loss to Portland, eh, maybe a little pressure. A loss to the Spurs (who own the best record in the NBA), eh no pressure. A WCF appearance and he is all but assured a new contract.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 02:38 PM

Having a line up of Beverly, Harden, player X (Im assuming a vet defensive player like Deng, Batum, Iggy, etc...) Love, and Howard is a championship anyway you slice it.

If Howard has 10 blocks a game, even better.

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 02:39 PM

He's getting payed 15 MILLION next year. FIFTEEN MILLION. Jeremy Lin is NOT worth $15 million dollars! Thats a f**king waste of cap space. Thats almost as much as Russell Westbrook will get payed next season.

Lin does play hard, yes, but he is so inconsistent and it bothers me. One night he'd have 20 points and 6 assists and then the next night he'd get like 7 points and 2 assists. I dont like inconsistent players. Nobody does. A guy who averages 12/4 off the bench whos gonna be paid 15 million next season... do no want. No thank you.

I meant future of the franchise as a WHOLE. Not Lin. Jesus are you guys THAT sensitive to even the mere mention of Lin that you gotta trip all over yourself just to find a reason to hate on the guy?

What kind of ****ing defense is Houston gonna play with Harden AND Love?

You wanna even try and answer that?

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Having a line up of Beverly, Harden, player X (Im assuming a vet defensive player like Deng, Batum, Iggy, etc...) Love, and Howard is a championship anyway you slice it.

If Howard has 10 blocks a game, even better.

You really believe that Harden AND Love AND Howard will find a way to share the ball?

Really?

What about Parsons? I'm sure he wants to touch the ball at least once or twice a game.

Man, it's like you guys just look at players stats, like Love and automatically think, "If Love comes to the Rockets, they will score 25 points more per game and get 13 more rebounds a game".

No regard for player chemistry, touches each person will get, DEFENSE!

DEFENSE!

DO you guys even follow your own team? Do you even know where your weaknesses are? One of them is in defense in the 4 spot. TJones and DMo are porous on D.

And now you want a guy who is arguably even worse on defending the 4.

:facepalm

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 02:42 PM
I meant future of the franchise as a WHOLE. Not Lin. Jesus are you guys THAT sensitive to even the mere mention of Lin that you gotta trip all over yourself just to find a reason to hate on the guy?

Lol why play defense when you know that team will score 130 every night.

We have the possibility to sign Love AND another vet (a vet who can play defense)

Possible starting lineup in 2015 if we get Love
PG - Bev (above average defender)
SG - Harden (bad defender)
SF - Parsons (decent defender)
PF - Love (bad defender)
C - Howard (elite defender)

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 02:43 PM
I just realized you assume Parsons is gone. :confusedshrug:

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Lol why play defense when you know that team will score 130 every night.

We have the possibility to sign Love AND another vet (a vet who can play defense)

Possible starting lineup in 2015 if we get Love
PG - Bev (above average defender)
SG - Harden (bad defender)
SF - Parsons (decent defender)
PF - Love (bad defender)
C - Howard (elite defender)

You're either a troll or absolutely clueless about basketball.

Rocketswin2013
04-20-2014, 02:44 PM
There is zero pressure. He is guaranteed next year at the very least for coaching a team of Harden, Howard, and 8 min contract players (save for Asik and Lin) to 54 wins. A loss to Portland, eh, maybe a little pressure. A loss to the Spurs (who own the best record in the NBA), eh no pressure. A WCF appearance and he is all but assured a new contract.
Nah there's pressure. C'mon. McHale sucks ass as a coach.

Lin,Harden, Bev, Asik , Howard, Parsons and Jones are why we are good.

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 02:47 PM
Nah there's pressure. C'mon. McHale sucks ass as a coach.

Lin,Harden, Bev, Asik , Howard, Parsons and Jones are why we are good.

This.

McHale is a bad coach. His rotations suck...plays coming out of time outs suck. Guarding the last shot of the game...sucks. Do I even need to bring up TT?

Rockets are good because they are actually somewhat stacked (bench is weak but not THAT bad).

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 02:47 PM
You're either a troll or absolutely clueless about basketball.
Neither

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 02:53 PM

he counts 8 million torwards the cap you gay ass nikka.
why do you care what your rich ass owner has to pay him in the last year??:biggums: :biggums: are you Les son??
i hope he leaves you shit franchise too btw
talk about a clear cut allstar on any other team:applause:

UK2K
04-20-2014, 02:55 PM
You really believe that Harden AND Love AND Howard will find a way to share the ball?

Really?

Yes. Why can't Harden (16 shots, averages 16 now) Love (16 shots, averages 18 now) and Howard (10 shots, averages 11 now) share the ball. That's close to what they average now?

What about Parsons? I'm sure he wants to touch the ball at least once or twice a game.

I said player X. I don't see Parsons on the Rockets in two years. So... read a bit.

Man, it's like you guys just look at players stats, like Love and automatically think, "If Love comes to the Rockets, they will score 25 points more per game and get 13 more rebounds a game".

No regard for player chemistry, touches each person will get, DEFENSE!

DEFENSE!

Agree, which is why Beverly and Player X (like I said originally, I even listed a few veteran SF's who live for defense) would round out the starting five.

DO you guys even follow your own team? Do you even know where your weaknesses are? One of them is in defense in the 4 spot. TJones and DMo are porous on D.

And now you want a guy who is arguably even worse on defending the 4.

:facepalm

Clearly you don't.

Good game.

Marlo_Stanfield
Sook by far the most clueless poster ever.
you can tell he started watching basketball since the rockets got hogden:roll: :roll:

UK2K
he counts 8 million torwards the cap you gay nikka.
why do you care what your tich ass owner has to pay him in the last year??:biggums: :biggums: are you Les son??
i hope he leaves you shit franchise too btw
talk about a clear cut allstar on any other team:applause:
Hes getting paid $15 million dumbass, regardless of what he counts towards the cap.

Thats what he said. Hes getting paid 15.

Shhh.

Xsatyr
04-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Love has no business on this Rockets team.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 02:59 PM
I just realized you assume Parsons is gone. :confusedshrug:

Yes. He's going to demand more than the Rockets are willing to pay Im sure.

Love the dude, by far my favorite Rockets player, but they arent going to mess up their cap situation and cost themselves the possibility of a third star by signing him to an 8-10 million contract.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 03:05 PM

For the sake of attempting to argue, the Rockets are currently 12th in defensive efficiency in the league. That's perfectly acceptable when you are 3rd in offensive efficiency.

At 103.5 in defensive efficiency (the league average is 103), you're making it seem way worse than it really is. Adjusted for the pace at which they play, they are an average to above average defensive team.

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 03:16 PM
For the sake of attempting to argue, the Rockets are currently 12th in defensive efficiency in the league. That's perfectly acceptable when you are 3rd in offensive efficiency.

At 103.5 in defensive efficiency (the league average is 103), you're making it seem way worse than it really is. Adjusted for the pace at which they play, they are an average to above average defensive team.

Exactly!

They are 3rd in off. efficiency and 2nd in terms of ppg. They don't need MORE scoring.

When you watch Rockets games (and I've watched nearly every single one for the last two seasons) there are two things that stick out in my mind.

1. The Rockets don't have an identity. They don't know who they are. Are they run and gun? Are they dump it into the post? Running the offense through Howard seems FORCED...and that's why Harden resorts to the ISO so much...especially in the 4th when Howard rarely touches the ball.

2. They suck on perimeter defense. I don't care how great Howard is...their perimeter D is THAT bad. Seems like someone is getting a career night against them from the 2 or 3 spot. Who's at fault? I blame Harden. Yeah, I know you can't blame everything on one guy, but I believe Harden is THAT bad to where he can.

The way to fix the Rockets is this:

- Get a new coach. I'm sure McHale is a people's coach and the team seems to like him. But, he just not a hard nosed coach that will bench the star player when he doesn't do what he's supposed to do. He doesn't preach enough defense on this team. Or rather, he's doing too much preaching and not even INSTILLING.

- Get a good/great defending 3 who can nail the open 3. Someone like a Bruce Bowen type would fit in so perfectly on this team. I like Parsons, but unfortunately, he's not a good enough defender to accommodate for Harden...and if you gotta keep one of them, you know who will lose out.

- Nurture TJones more. I like the guy. He's a great athletic talent who is en elite finisher around the rim. This guy rarely misses point blank shots, even when fouled. Get rid of DMo, this guy can't finish for shit. TJones biggest weakness is post defense...but it's also the easiest type of defense to teach. He's a very efficient scorer AND rebounder who doesn't demand the ball and STILL is capable of putting up high scoring games.

Look...I'll be honest. I think Harden is a cancer and any team that has him as their STAR isn't going to win a championship. But, stranger things have happened and if Houston IS going to win with him, then they need to do the things I just mentioned.

Rocketswin2013
04-20-2014, 03:16 PM
Love has no business on this Rockets team.
:confusedshrug: Why not. His volume stats would go down but his efficency would be cwazy.

Clean the glass and play off ball on Harden drive and kicks and Dwight post ups. Then his occasional high post play. :confusedshrug:

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 03:24 PM
:confusedshrug: Why not. His volume stats would go down but his efficency would be cwazy.

Clean the glass and play off ball on Harden drive and kicks and Dwight post ups. Then his occasional high post play. :confusedshrug:

The thing is...Love is not really a spot up, dead on, three point shooter. He's shooting what...36% from three? That's not even really good. He gets a lot of his points on offensive rebounds and crafty shots from midrange...little hooks. He likes to post up too.

First off...does he fit in Morey's system of no midrange? His shot chart suggest....maybe. http://vorped.com/bball/index.php/player/shotchart/897-Kevin-Love/season/2013-2014-REG

I think he will clog up the paint with Howard down there...and he's not a good enough 3pt shooter to be efficient from there.

And I haven't even started on his defense. You thought the Rockets were bad at defending the 4 before?

Rocketswin2013
04-20-2014, 03:33 PM
The thing is...Love is not really a spot up, dead on, three point shooter. He's shooting what...36% from three? That's not even really good. He gets a lot of his points on offensive rebounds and crafty shots from midrange...little hooks. He likes to post up too.

First off...does he fit in Morey's system of no midrange? His shot chart suggest....maybe. http://vorped.com/bball/index.php/player/shotchart/897-Kevin-Love/season/2013-2014-REG

I think he will clog up the paint with Howard down there...and he's not a good enough 3pt shooter to be efficient from there.

And I haven't even started on his defense. You thought the Rockets were bad at defending the 4 before?
Misread. Actually he's shooting closer to 38%.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 03:35 PM
Love is an absolutely great player. Did you just say he's not even good? Are you out of your ****ing mind?
he said not a really good 3 point shooter. he shoots only 36 % so he might be on to something

Xsatyr
04-20-2014, 03:47 PM

Rockets do not need a James Harden at the four position. They have enough offense to win a championship but are lacking in defense. There needs to be some balance.

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 04:28 PM
Rockets do not need a James Harden at the four position. They have enough offense to win a championship but are lacking in defense. There needs to be some balance.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

Houston doesn't need more no defense playing scorers.

They don't need melo...they don't need Love.

They need perimeter D and a new coach.

Additional D at the 4 would be great, but none of the "contenders" have superstar 4s so it's not THAT big a deal. Mavs aren't making any more noise. Bosh is an afterthought in Miami's offense. Griffin? Close..but he tends to disappear in the playoffs, 4th quarters, crunch time...that team is ALL CP3.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 05:11 PM
Again, they are 12th in defensive efficiency and 3rd in offensive efficiency...

They dont need much of anything, except a wing defender.

riseagainst
04-20-2014, 05:17 PM
We can keep bumping this until selrahc responds.

yeah, better defender than Lebron James and it's not even close.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 05:23 PM
Exactly!

They are 3rd in off. efficiency and 2nd in terms of ppg. They don't need MORE scoring.

When you watch Rockets games (and I've watched nearly every single one for the last two seasons) there are two things that stick out in my mind.

1. The Rockets don't have an identity. They don't know who they are. Are they run and gun? Are they dump it into the post? Running the offense through Howard seems FORCED...and that's why Harden resorts to the ISO so much...especially in the 4th when Howard rarely touches the ball.

Agreed. but a stretch 4 would certainly make Dwight's life a hell of a lot easier. Even better, a stretch 4 who is one of the best rebounders in the game makes the Rockets a hell of a lot better. There aren't many players that can cover Dwight 1 on 1, and Love's FT shooting would certainly help, and allow Houston to play small ball with Love at the 5 if they need the offense.

2. They suck on perimeter defense. I don't care how great Howard is...their perimeter D is THAT bad. Seems like someone is getting a career night against them from the 2 or 3 spot. Who's at fault? I blame Harden. Yeah, I know you can't blame everything on one guy, but I believe Harden is THAT bad to where he can.

Yup, which is why Parsons has to go. He's a good defender, but hes not THAT good. Deng on a veteran min would be a nice fit. Iggy two years from now would be nice as well.

The way to fix the Rockets is this:

- Get a new coach. I'm sure McHale is a people's coach and the team seems to like him. But, he just not a hard nosed coach that will bench the star player when he doesn't do what he's supposed to do. He doesn't preach enough defense on this team. Or rather, he's doing too much preaching and not even INSTILLING.

Disagree on this. Marc Jackson is a players first coach. Loved by the players, they'd do anything for him. McHale is the same way. Dwight has had nothing but positive things to say about him, and was a big reason why Dwight came to Houston in the first place. Because Lin stans dont like him, that doesnt make him a bad coach. He's not the best in the world, but hes the best at getting effort out of his players, and a team with three stars (like Harden, Love, and Howard), that's what you need. A coach to get the stars and vet players to buy into the 'if you play as a team, you win' mantra. X's and O's dont matter as much when you have an offensive player as capable as Harden.

- Get a good/great defending 3 who can nail the open 3. Someone like a Bruce Bowen type would fit in so perfectly on this team. I like Parsons, but unfortunately, he's not a good enough defender to accommodate for Harden...and if you gotta keep one of them, you know who will lose out.

Agreed. Said this last page, which is why Parsons is expendable.

- Nurture TJones more. I like the guy. He's a great athletic talent who is en elite finisher around the rim. This guy rarely misses point blank shots, even when fouled. Get rid of DMo, this guy can't finish for shit. TJones biggest weakness is post defense...but it's also the easiest type of defense to teach. He's a very efficient scorer AND rebounder who doesn't demand the ball and STILL is capable of putting up high scoring games.

Defensively hes garbage. Yes, he does things well on the offensive side of the ball, but if we're going to have a 4 who doesnt play defense, Love>T Jones

Look...I'll be honest. I think Harden is a cancer and any team that has him as their STAR isn't going to win a championship. But, stranger things have happened and if Houston IS going to win with him, then they need to do the things I just mentioned.

Harden is averaging 28 points, 8 assists, and 5 rebounds per game shooting 47/41/88 in the last two months. Complain about his defense if you want, but every NBA GM would give their left nut to have him. Fans may not like him, but from a strictly basketball perspective, hes as good as it gets. He's a top 5 player, clearly the best SG in the league, scores in bunches and gets his teammates involved (8 assists per game is better than 90% of the league).

If you can find a 3&D who can cover for his defensive weakness and knock down jumpers, and keep Beverly who disrupts the other teams offense while being able to hit the 3 (remember this is his first full season in the NBA), add another consistent offensive threat in Love, you have a championship team.

Chemistry is an after thought when you are winning games, and this team would win a lot. That is a title team, no matter how you want to look at it.

Xsatyr
04-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Again, they are 12th in defensive efficiency and 3rd in offensive efficiency...

They dont need much of anything, except a wing defender.

Dude...

There is a huge difference between 12 and 3. There is not as much room to improve upon on the offense as there is on defense. The Rockets already have a championship caliber offense so they now need to focus on their defense.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 05:33 PM
Dude...

There is a huge difference between 12 and 3. There is not as much room to improve upon on the offense as there is on defense. The Rockets already have a championship caliber offense so they now need to focus on their defense.

I get that, but the Rockets are 23/1 odds to win the title.

I didn't say there isnt room for improvement, I said there isnt a dire need like you're making it out to be. Yes they can improve on defense, but they have a pretty good shot at winning the title this year.

How many teams are top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency? 3. The Clippers, San Antonio, and OKC. I think they're in pretty good company now.

Miami is 11th in defensive efficiency, they seem to be doing OK.

Maimi:
109 OFF Eff
102.9 DEF Eff
59% TS%
EFF FG% 55.4
TO Rate 14.6

Houston:
Maimi:
108.6 OFF Eff
103.1 DEF Eff
57% TS%
EFF FG% 53.8
TO Rate 14.6

Xsatyr
04-20-2014, 05:39 PM
I get that, but the Rockets are 23/1 odds to win the title.

I didn't say there isnt room for improvement, I said there isnt a dire need like you're making it out to be. Yes they can improve on defense, but they have a pretty good shot at winning the title this year.

How many teams are top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency? 3. The Clippers, San Antonio, and OKC. I think they're in pretty good company now.

Except there is a dire need. The biggest reason why no one takes the Rockets seriously is because of their defense. If your offense is already championship caliber then why keep improving it if your defense needs work. It's just redundant and does not give you a better product. You can argue this all you want but you're wrong.

Edit: Miami also has the best player in the game...

UK2K
04-20-2014, 05:46 PM
Except there is a dire need. The biggest reason why no one takes the Rockets seriously is because of their defense. If your offense is already championship caliber then why keep improving it if your defense needs work. It's just redundant and does not give you a better product. You can argue this all you want but you're wrong.

Edit: Miami also has the best player in the game...

I dont care who doesnt take the Rockets seriously. They will when Houston makes the WCF's in a few weeks. The real reason people dont take the Rockets seriously is because their defense was mid 20's last season. This season, its good enough to be competitive in a series with anybody, save OKC (but who's defense really is?).

Statistics say that the Rockets and Miami are almost identical. Thats why they split the season series. I believe the Rockets have more than a fighting chance right now with the Heat in a series.

AirFederer
04-20-2014, 06:13 PM
Love the extra effort and his speed is just something else :eek:

TMac&Luther
04-20-2014, 06:34 PM
:biggums: LMFAO.. are some people really falling for this B.S... "Rocketswin2013" IS "Marlo Stanfield" :roll: What a crappy troll this guy is.. who the hell joins on Jan '14 with the name "Rocketswin2013" :roll:

Try again Marlo :facepalm Lin sucks

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Lin is 3 times a better defender than Beverley, but on the Rockets, Beverley has the rep of being the "lock down defender", and Lin has the rep of being the "bad defender"...........

Of course, Lin is Asian and Beverley is black and the Rockets fan base is incredibly RACIST, so yeah.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:15 PM
Point is...

http://s29.postimg.org/7q9jpfhqv/Untitled.png

High pick and pop with Harden and Love, Dwight on the weak side block, Beverly on the opposite wing, and player X in the corner = unstoppable.

Switch = Harden drives on post man/Love posts up guard
Dwight's man helps off = Lob
Beverly's man helps off = 3
Love's man doubles = Love 3
Player X's man helps off = skip pass

There's no way to defend that. Coaching 101, running the same plays they ran 40 years ago.

You can even mix it up and have player X back side screen for Love, Howard backside screen for Love, Howard double screen for Harden and have Love roll, any number of things.

With Love as your 4, your playbook is unlimited.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Lin is 3 times a better defender than Beverley, but on the Rockets, Beverley has the rep of being the "lock down defender", and Lin has the rep of being the "bad defender"...........

Of course, Lin is Asian and Beverley is black and the Rockets fan base is incredibly RACIST, so yeah.

My mother was Filipino, and I think Bev is much better than Lin.

Does that make me reverse racist?

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:17 PM

You have not yet grasped that the Rockets fan base is retarded and racist?

Here, let me help you,

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:19 PM
You have not yet grasped that the Rockets fan base is retarded and racist?

Here, let me help you,

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/

A Rockets message board is racist?

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I didn't even begin on that. The pick N' pop game would be just filthy.

Love is worth way more than Lin & Asik. It's not close. This guy will be 1st team ALL-NBA level for like the next 5 years.

Just add some MLE guys and make that run 2015.

That's the beauty of it.

You can even mix it up and have player X back side screen for Love, Howard backside screen for Love, Howard could double screen for Harden and have Love roll, Howard can screen and on the drive, Love can sneak out to the corner, any number of things.

With Love as your 4, your playbook is unlimited.

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:23 PM

I don't give a flying **** what your mother was.

Rockets fan base is most racist sports fan base in the world by leaps and bounds. And if you are talking the usual Rockets fans talking points, then YES, you are racist.

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:26 PM
A Rockets message board is racist?

Racist confirmed.

Racist code book 101:

1. Claim you or your relatives are close to some race being insulted. Check

2. Claim you have friends that are close to race being insulted. see above

3. Start deflecting if above does not work. check

racist status confirmed.

But hey, go ahead and keep up with the racist code book guides' further steps. Go ahead.

Mr Exlax

Rockets fan base is most racist sports fan base in the world by leaps and bounds. And if you are talking the usual Rockets fans talking points, then YES, you are racist.

Honestly we didn't get any casual fans until this season. I've never met anybody that was meh about the Rockets here in Houston. Either they're all in or don't care at all.

Smook A.

You're such an asshole :facepalm

And Rockets fan base is FAR from being the most racist fan base in the world. You gotta go check some other fans out. Sounds like you only visit clutchfans and insidehoops. GTFO

Mr Exlax
04-20-2014, 07:28 PM

And Rockets fan base is FAR from being the most racist fan base in the world. You gotta go check some other fans out. Sounds like you only visit clutchfans and insidehoops. GTFO

This

I stopped posting there because every thread turns into Harden vs Lin smh. And they have the nerves to call themselves Rocketd fans lol

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:30 PM

BULLSHIT

Every single white player is INSULTED.

Every single Asian player is INSULTED.

Every single European player is INSULTED.

At clutchfans

Don't give me this BULLSHIT.

I've never seen anything like it at any other fan site for any team, any sport, any league, in any country.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 07:30 PM
Damn. Now I know how this feels. You think I'm Marlo Stanfield? That idiot is on my ignore list.
why you approved of my thread tho:biggums:
but yeah im not him lol hes a rockets fan and i hate the rockets as long as mcfail and harden are there

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 07:31 PM

if you think beverley is much better than lin you are not racist, you are probably just fcking retarded:roll: :roll:

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:31 PM
Racist confirmed.

Racist code book 101:

1. Claim you or your relatives are close to some race being insulted. Check

2. Claim you have friends that are close to race being insulted. see above

3. Start deflecting if above does not work. check

racist status confirmed.

But hey, go ahead and keep up with the racist code book guides' further steps. Go ahead.

So because you think Im racist, I am racist? K. Nice, sound, well thought out reasoning.

How about this?

To defend a sub par player...

1) Use his race, say he's not as good because of race.
2) If you think hes good, and he doesn't play, claim its his race.
3) If youre in the small minority of people who think hes good, claim everybody else is racist.

So do I win? Is that how its played?

You sound like a Democrat.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:33 PM
BULLSHIT

At clutchfans

I've never seen anything like it at any other fan site for any team, any sport, any league, in any country.
I believe Parsons is probably the most loved player on the team... so...

Smook A.
BULLSHIT

At clutchfans

THEY GET INSULTED BECAUSE OF THEIR PLAY YOU STUPID ASS!

IF THEY PLAY GOOD THEY DONT GET INSULTED!

We loved Yao Ming.
We loved Carlos Delfino when he was there.
We LOVE Chandler Parsons

You're stupid as hell. Race has nothing to do with us insulting them... its how they play

Euroleague
So because you think Im racist, I am racist? K. Nice, sound, well thought out reasoning.

How about this?

To defend a sub par player...

1) Use his race, say he's not as good because of race.
2) If you think hes good, and he doesn't play, claim its his race.
3) If youre in the small minority of people who think hes good, claim everybody else is racist.

So do I win? Is that how its played?

You sound like a Democrat.

Racist's code book 101:

4. When called out and properly identified as a racist, try to bring politics and other insulting code words like "liberal" or "Democrat" into the discussion.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 07:34 PM
This

I stopped posting there because every thread turns into Harden vs Lin smh. And they have the nerves to call themselves Rocketd fans lol
good for you.
this board is simply retarded. it IS racist, the owner is a CLEAR racist and Lin hater.
beverley hadone good game in the beginning of the season and he started the thread:" the numbers are clear, beverley should start"
he also tweeted before rockets last game: "Is this the last game of Jeremy Lin in Houston"? guy is retarded as the fans that post there.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Racist's code book 101:

4. When called out and properly identified as a racist, try to bring politics and other insulting code words like "liberal" into the discussion.

When proven wrong, claim that the 'racist' is moving the goal posts.

You sound like a Democrat. If you dont agree with Obama, you're racist.

Similar to...

If you dont think Lin is a max player, you're a racist.

K.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Racist's code book 101:

4. When called out and properly identified as a racist, try to bring politics and other insulting code words like "liberal" into the discussion.
:applause: :applause:

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Since the Warriors cut Lin, their fans are also racist.

Oh, and the Knicks too. They didn't match the offer. They're racist too.

Oh and the Celtics. They didnt trade for Lin, probably cause he's Asian. That's racist too.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 07:37 PM
Since the Warriors cut Lin, their fans are also racist.

Oh, and the Knicks too. They didn't match the offer. They're racist too.

Oh and the Celtics. They didnt trade for Lin, probably cause he's Asian. That's racist too.
you are a CLEAR cut racist, stop deflecting:biggums:

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:37 PM

We loved Yao Ming.
We LOVE Chandler Parsons

You're stupid as hell. Race has nothing to do with us insulting them... its how they play

BULLSHIT

That site was often lambasted because of the extreme amount of racist comments against Yao Ming. In fact it was regularly being bashed all the time in China due to how much racist comments were on it against Yao Ming.

There was even a time when it was getting controversial and they had to ban a whole bunch of people because the site was becoming too controversial, just due to how much outright racism was being stated there against Yao.

But they did not ban the members because of the racist comments, it was only because of the controversy it started to cause.........the racism had been allowed to go on for years allowing it to get to that point.

Maybe you loved Yao, but the Rockets fan base in general sure the hell did not. You could go to that forum, and 40-50 percent of the comments were incredibly racist and hateful for YEARS in regards to him.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:39 PM
you are a CLEAR cut racist, stop deflecting:biggums:

They're all racist! I guess the Bulls are racist cause they let Asik go. Yeah they're racist too.

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 07:41 PM
They're all racist! I guess the Bulls are racist cause they let Asik go. Yeah they're racist too.
no they have NOAH and asik was salty about not starting.
even your commentators are racist they think all eiropeans are floppers and always rip on any player not black or named chandler:coleman:

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:42 PM
even your commentators are racist they think all eiropeans are floppers and always rip on any player not black or named chandler:coleman:

They chose Noah over Asik?? That's racist. I mean, they kept a black guy and let a white guy go. And as if you needed more evidence, they started Heinrich over Augustin??? What are they thinking.

Clearly racist. How much more evidence do you neeed?!??!

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:43 PM
When proven wrong, claim that the 'racist' is moving the goal posts.

You sound like a Democrat. If you dont agree with Obama, you're racist.

Similar to...

If you dont think Lin is a max player, you're a racist.

K.

Racist code book:

5. When all else fails, deflect, deflect, deflect. If this does not work, use any insult and catch phrase that you can. Catch words like "Obama", "Democrat", etc. and just keep repeating them. Maybe the person that has correctly outed you as a racist will back down. If they don't, proceed to violent means, if necessary.

Clearly though, you are not actually intelligent enough to read, nor comprehend any of that. It was simply drilled into your head at your local "church association".

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:45 PM

We loved Yao Ming.
We LOVE Chandler Parsons

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=9780

Clutchfans is so racist, when a thread titled 'Is Jeremy Lin is a joke' with a poll was started, 91% of the voters voted no.

That means 9% of those who voted, voted yes!! 9% said a 13/4 guy getting paid 23 million dollars over two years think hes a joke! Absurd!

Screams racism.

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 07:46 PM
How is that racist? :biggums: :biggums:

UK2K
Racist code book:

5. When all else fails, deflect, deflect, deflect. If this does not work, use any insult and catch phrase that you can. Catch words like "Obama", "Democrat", etc. and just keep repeating them. Maybe the person that has correctly outed you as a racist will back down. If they don't, proceed to violent means, if necessary.

Clearly though, you are not actually intelligent enough to read, nor comprehend any of that. It was simply drilled into your head at your local "church association".

Haha yes. I am so racist. Simply speaking the word Obama is racist now. :roll:

I'm also not religious, so replace 'church association' with something else clever.

Smook A.

Clutchfans is so racist, when a thread titled 'Is Jeremy Lin is a joke' with a poll was started, 91% of the voters voted no.

That means 9% of those who voted, voted yes!! 9% said a 13/4 guy getting paid 23 million dollars over two years think hes a joke! Absurd!

Screams racism.
Marlo and Euroleague are both stupid asses

Marlo_Stanfield
04-20-2014, 07:48 PM

Screams racism.
thats the last thing im gonna write in MY derailed thread.
Clutchfans is THE most racist and idiotic hillbilly fan site i have ever read. they are 100% biased and all sheep to their god Clutch.
nearly EVERY long term poster there is a racist.
they know they have to deal with the black players already so they give shit to every other race but black and white

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:51 PM

They are. They kept saying Scola was "Spanish" for like years and then I guess someone told them to cut it out and they said "Argentinian", which is not considered correct for people from there (they like Argentine)........

Then they would say, "well, he's Spanish descent", or "Spanish lineage", or "Spanish blah blah blah".............

Because in Texas, "Spanish" of course means the same as "Mexican" or whatever...............

Dude's a ****ing ITALIAN from Argentina.......................

Not even considered white under the announcers of the Rockets categories, or at least sure the hell not as how they implied it.

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:53 PM
They chose Noah over Asik?? That's racist. I mean, they kept a black guy and let a white guy go. And as if you needed more evidence, they started Heinrich over Augustin??? What are they thinking.

Clearly racist. How much more evidence do you neeed?!??!

Noah is half black. Right there you showed you are racist. Only racists consider half black people to be full blacks.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:54 PM
thats the last thing im gonna write in MY derailed thread.
Clutchfans is THE most racist and idiotic hillbilly fan site i have ever read. they are 100% biased and all sheep to their god Clutch.
nearly EVERY long term poster there is a racist.
they know they have to deal with the black players already so they give shit to every other race but black and white

Considering only 1% of the NBA is Asian, and 4% is Latino, you're really only talking about Lin.

Because Francisco Garcia is also a fan favorite on the Rockets.

r0drig0lac
one of the worst posters on this board:applause:

Smook A.
They are. They kept saying Scola was "Spanish" for like years and then I guess someone told them to cut it out and they said "Argentinian", which is not considered correct for people from there (they like Argentine)........

Then they would say, "well, he's Spanish descent", or "Spanish lineage", or "Spanish blah blah blah".............

Because in Texas, "Spanish" of course means the same as "Mexican" or whatever...............

Dude's a ****ing ITALIAN from Argentina.......................

Not even considered white under the announcers of the Rockets categories, or at least sure the hell not as how they implied it.

Same shit with Delfino.
Thats not racism you dumbass.

Racism is when you MAKE FUN of a race.

Misinterpreting someone's race doesn't make you racist.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 07:55 PM
Noah is half black. Right there you showed you are racist. Only racists consider half black people to be full blacks.

Im aware Noah is half black. That's my point.

So every Democrat on earth is racist, because Obama is the first black president according to them...

Or do you get to pick and choose what race people are based on your argument?

"Obama's election as the first black president"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Wikipedia is racist too.

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 07:56 PM
He's 1/4 black.

His dad is half black

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 07:59 PM
Considering only 1% of the NBA is Asian, and 4% is Latino, you're really only talking about Lin.

Because Francisco Garcia is also a fan favorite on the Rockets.

He means Europeans. The site is extremely racist to all the European players and Asian players.

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 08:00 PM
He means Europeans. The site is extremely racist to all the European players and Asian players.
Explain why Rockets fans LOVED Yao Ming... Please explain.

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 08:00 PM
He's 1/4 black.

His dad is half black

Then even more so. He isn't "black" if he's only 1/4 black. That's a racist way of thinking that anyone with 1/4 of black genes is simply "a black guy".

Anyone thinking that way and saying stuff like that is proving to everyone that they are a racist.

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Thats not racism you dumbass.

Racism is when you MAKE FUN of a race.

Misinterpreting someone's race doesn't make you racist.

Yes it does.

It most certainly ****ing does.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 08:03 PM
Then even more so. He isn't "black" if he's only 1/4 black. That's a racist way of thinking that anyone with 1/4 of black genes is simply "a black guy".

Anyone thinking that way and saying stuff like that is proving to everyone that they are a racist.

" night by winning election as the first African-American president of the United States"
www.nbcnews.com/id/16438329/‎

"Barack Hussein Obama was elected the 44th president of the United States, as the country chose him as its first black chief executive."
www.nytimes.com/2008/11/05/us/.../05elect.html?...

Wikipedia, NBC, and the NY Times are all racists.

Who would have thought?

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 08:04 PM
Yes it does.

It most certainly ****ing does.
No it doesn't.

Prove it

Euroleague
04-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Im aware Noah is half black. That's my point.

So every Democrat on earth is racist, because Obama is the first black president according to them...

Or do you get to pick and choose what race people are based on your argument?

Wikipedia is racist too.

This ****ing racist moron. Still trying to use words like liberal, democrat, Obama, just because he was outed as a racist.

What a ****ing POS.

UK2K
04-20-2014, 08:07 PM
This ****ing racist moron. Still trying to use words like liberal, democrat, Obama, just because he was outed as a racist.

What a ****ing POS.

So are all those news outlets racist? They say Obama is the first black president, even though hes half black.

In your book, that makes NBC, Wikipedia, and the NY Times racist correct?

Smook A.
04-20-2014, 08:08 PM

What a ****ing POS.
Just stfu. You're honestly making yourself look more retarded than a dog with no brain.

No wonder every single user on here hates you. You're an asshole.

niko
04-20-2014, 08:10 PM

WHo the **** uses the term "full blacks?"

tgan3
04-20-2014, 08:22 PM

Poor genetics??? :facepalm

He's 6'3 fast and can dunk easily...

UK2K
04-20-2014, 08:43 PM
WHo the **** uses the term "full blacks?"

Non-racist people like Euro apparently.

KungFuJoe
04-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Why to spoil a perfectly good Jeremy Lin thread.

Mods need to do something about this.

oarabbus
04-21-2014, 02:47 AM

One of the biggest cun.ts on this board

Marlo_Stanfield
04-21-2014, 02:49 AM
completely shut down everyone he guarded today. was scored on twice by Lillard who couldnt midd in the clutch and had 31 points. that was IT:applause:

oarabbus
04-21-2014, 02:59 AM
completely shut down everyone he guarded today. was scored on twice by Lillard who couldnt midd in the clutch and had 31 points. that was IT:applause:

Not to mention Lin the only Rockets player who was clutch besides Dwight.

And people on this board including rockets fans were trying to say Isaiah Canaan is better than Lin :roll:

Random_Guy
04-21-2014, 04:56 AM
Lin is truly underrated. Its a shame he is playing with fakkits like harden who blame him for everything. He should bolt after his contract inspires. Could be a solid starter or very good 6th man for most teams.

Im Still Ballin
04-21-2014, 04:59 AM
Lin played a great game and i think that if Beverly misses action this could be a blessing in disguise for Houston

mikek85
04-21-2014, 05:55 AM
God damnit harden and mchale give the ball
to Lin to finish the fckin game everyone else was choking