PDA

View Full Version : if ATL beats brooklyn and miami....

3peated
04-11-2014, 08:48 AM
we will all know that the league is conspiring against the knicks, and melo specifically to ruin his playoff streak.

CelticBaller
04-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Why would anyone want the Knicks in the playoffs? They suck and most likely would get swept.

If the NBA is really conspiring then I'm with them

3peated
04-11-2014, 08:52 AM
What drugs are you on dude? You would rather watch ATL than NYK for 4 games? Share plz.

CelticBaller
04-11-2014, 08:53 AM
:oldlol:

The Knicks are horrible, get that piece of trash out of national tv please

Bibby4Three
04-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Why would anyone want the Knicks in the playoffs? They suck and most likely would get swept.

If the NBA is really conspiring then I'm with them

Atlanta can't fill that arena for playoff games....come on now.

3peated
04-11-2014, 09:07 AM
atl couldn't fill their local high school gym

Real Men Wear Green
04-11-2014, 09:10 AM
So the NBA is conspiring to exclude the top media market on the planet in favor of a team that hasn't sold out a game since a Bush was President (I don't know if that's true, just wrote it for hyperbole's sake). Think about how crazy that sounds. Some of us just need to accept the fact that the Knicks had a bad year and if they miss the postseason it's because they deserved to. Like any other bad team.

3peated
04-11-2014, 09:14 AM
conspiracy is much more entertaining, thanks for the suggestion tho

DMV2
04-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Even if Atlanta loses both games, then lose to the Bobcats, they can still win the 8th seed by beating the Bucks on the last day of the NBA. :lol

Knicks have to will all 4 games remaining. Raptors twice, Bulls and Nets. 3 wins won't be enough because NYK-ATL tied 2-2 for the season and Atlanta has a better conference record.

3peated
04-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Even if Atlanta loses both games, then lose to the Bobcats, they can still win the 8th seed by beating the Bucks on the last day of the NBA. :lol

Knicks have to will all 4 games remaining. Raptors twice, Bulls and Nets. 3 wins won't be enough because NYK-ATL tied 2-2 for the season and Atlanta has a better conference record.

i know it's real depressing. i've always been a fan of melo and wanted to see him take the step from amazing scorer to superstar leader :(

Harison
04-11-2014, 09:39 AM
we will all know that the league is conspiring against the knicks, and melo specifically to ruin his playoff streak.

Nets said they'll rest all starters vs Hawks :lol

DMV2
04-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Nets said they'll rest all starters vs Hawks :lol
They really gonna do that? :roll: :roll:

CelticBaller
04-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Some of us just need to accept the fact that the Knicks had a bad year and if they miss the postseason it's because they deserved to. Like any other bad team.
OP

imdaman99
04-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Knicks dont belong in the playoffs, but let's not act like Atlanta does either.
They both should give the Grizzlies their 8th seed and make Miami shit their pants :roll:

coin24
04-11-2014, 10:02 AM
The Knicks have had there chances but kept blowing winnable games, they've got nobody to blame but themselves..

I'd still rather see them in 8th over the hawks though. You'd think the hawks would rather the higher draft pick. Shit franchise forever mediocre.. Easy sweep for whoever finishes first.

Harison
04-11-2014, 10:07 AM
They really gonna do that? :roll: :roll:

"Jason Kidd said he'll be resting players for Friday's game against the Hawks. Also, a Hawks victory would basically eliminate the Knicks."

Stefan Bondy

https://twitter.com/NYDNInterNets

:lol

atljonesbro
04-11-2014, 11:03 AM
ATL can beat Indiana, I think any team in the playoffs can beat Indiana. They aren't that good. Probably get swept by the Heat but the Knicks easily would get swept as well so it wouldn't matter who makes it in that match up.

hawksdogsbraves
04-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Heh, suck it Knicks fans.

Yeah, our team sucks, yeah, our fans suck, but we're still better than you with our best player having been out since December.

Plus you're sucking with our old coach, who we could've told you was a horrific hire.

I'd prefer to just miss the playoffs and get as high a pick as possible, but beating out that joke of a franchise in NYC is a decent prize.

imdaman99
04-11-2014, 02:15 PM
lol, that's fine Hawks fans. Knicks have Phil Jackson now, so they won't be irrelevant for long, unlike your franchise.

In Hawks home games, Miami bandwagoners will overtake your home arena.

hawksdogsbraves
04-11-2014, 02:26 PM
lol, that's fine Hawks fans. Knicks have Phil Jackson now, so they won't be irrelevant for long, unlike your franchise.

In Hawks home games, Miami bandwagoners will overtake your home arena.

Yeah Phil is so great at rebuilding broken franchises. He'll put up with 2 years of mediocrity then bounce back to his ranch in Wyoming. The Knicks aren't going to be relevant to anyone but New Yorkers for at least 5 more years.

jimmy77x
04-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Yeah Phil is so great at rebuilding broken franchises. He'll put up with 2 years of mediocrity then bounce back to his ranch in Wyoming. The Knicks aren't going to be relevant to anyone but New Yorkers for at least 5 more years.

And the hawks won't be relevant to anyone ever :lol

FLDFSU
04-11-2014, 04:12 PM
They both should give the Grizzlies their 8th seed and make Miami shit their pants :roll:

Why don't you ever post in the Knicks game threads? And why do you always post about Miami and our players?

imdaman99
04-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Why don't you ever post in the Knicks game threads? And why do you always post about Miami and our players?
Because the Knicks season has long been over. Also, FCK the Heat. There are a million threads on them everyday.

What are you implying? That I'm not a Knicks fan? :roll: Really? Which troll's alt is this?

Draz
04-11-2014, 04:21 PM
:roll: