PDA

View Full Version : Kenny, Charles and Shaq discuss under the radar teams for playoffs

Legends66NBA7
04-11-2014, 03:48 AM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tnt_overtime/2014/04/11/best-inside-dangerous-playoff-teams.nba/index.html

Not too much discussion, but they gave whatever reasons in the link. Short version:

Charles - East (Toronto); West (Golden State)

Kenny - East (Charlotte); West (Portland)

Shaq - East (Brooklyn); West (Memphis - if they get in)

Yankstar
04-11-2014, 04:06 AM
I think Brooklyns play off hopes rest on one question. Will the NBA let them use wheelchairs on the court?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/643479/paul-pierce-kimmel-wheelchair-o.gif

Solefade
04-11-2014, 04:17 AM
can't believe no one picked phoenix

blacknapalm
04-11-2014, 04:35 AM
totally agree w/ charles. portand pick is good for kenny in the west. idk wtf shaq is smoking. do they drug test over there?

problem w/ toronto is i think they're too young and inexperienced. don't know how to play to their strengths. need jonas to run the floor hard and finish. love his skillset and i never thought he would be soft...but dude is too methodical in the post. just do it, you have the skill. i just think the east is so weak that it's easy for miami to come out of it.

also want to throw in houston...bev coming back in time, a fully healthy dwight + harden/parsons.....maybe throw in lin that has been playing a bit more recently. not sold on mchale as a complete coach but they have upset potential in a series going 7 games.

icewill36
04-11-2014, 04:52 AM
charles is an idiot for saying memphis could give SA trouble, then tried to back up his argument by saying they beat them as an 8th seed a few years ago.

did he forget SA swept them LAST YEAR ?

blacknapalm
04-11-2014, 04:59 AM
charles is an idiot for saying memphis could give SA trouble, then tried to back up his argument by saying they beat them as an 8th seed a few years ago.

he's just in love with the old z-bo and it shows. they're just not the same team they've been the last couple seasons. he only took them to the semifinals so hey, that's not outrageous.

still, memphis has given trouble to SA in the recent past. 6-7 game series is realistic.

i really just hope the west wins. going through a gauntlet...while miami deals with an indy team that i feel is weaker than last season. toronto is nice but let's be real...not close to ready. that GM and casey has done some good stuff there and they should be happy w/ their season but they're looking at a 5 game series vs. miami

cos88
04-11-2014, 05:00 AM

giving trouble doesn't mean they will win the series

icewill36
04-11-2014, 05:43 AM
giving trouble doesn't mean they will win the series

how much trouble is a team you swept that isnt any better than the year before?

you people cannot be serious the way you keep overrating the grizz

Im Still Ballin
04-11-2014, 05:45 AM
GSW/Portland are good picks

Yankstar
04-11-2014, 05:52 AM
GSW/Portland are good picks

Portland are way overrated. I would pick the Suns, Mavs or Raptors to be more likely to make noise in the playoffs :no:

Random_Guy
04-11-2014, 05:55 AM
they are all good picks except charlotte tbh

Yankstar
04-11-2014, 06:10 AM

But.. but.. MJ? :hammerhead:

Random_Guy
04-11-2014, 06:12 AM
But.. but.. MJ? :hammerhead:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Legends66NBA7
04-11-2014, 12:00 PM

I would have picked either them or Washington out East.

The only pick I disagree with is Shaq's pick of Brooklyn. Their not under the radar, it's the opposite with them. They have been hyped all year and are expected to make noise.

mr.big35
04-11-2014, 12:15 PM
they dont get drug tested. I agree with charles pick

Marlo_Stanfield
04-11-2014, 12:21 PM
If Beverley only plays 15 minutes per game, Houston might become VERy VERY dangerous.
then again Harden can chuck them out of any game in a matter of minutes and they have the worst Coach of the last ten years.
they match up well against SA doe:coleman:

3peated
04-11-2014, 12:44 PM
rumor has it lebron is going to charlotte next season

Milbuck
04-11-2014, 12:53 PM
can't believe no one picked phoenix
Phoenix has next to no chance of making the finals.

mentallooser
04-11-2014, 01:24 PM
rumor has it lebron is going to charlotte next season

I appreciate the update Woj. Keep letting us know what's up. I'll spread the word.

Dr.J4ever
04-11-2014, 01:48 PM
I agree with Shaq about the Nets. They could be very dangerous. They are clearly not afraid of anybody.

I want to say Memphis, but I can't see them getting by SAS or the Thunder if they end up being the 7 or 8 seed.

Solefade
04-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Phoenix has next to no chance of making the finals.

nor do GSW, portland or memphis lol

KyrieTheFuture
04-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Why is Shaq always wrong?