PDA

View Full Version : GT: Rockets vs Lakers (4/8/14)

Smook A.
04-08-2014, 10:47 PM
On TNT

SpecialQue
04-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Is Dwight playing?

Smook A.
04-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Is Dwight playing?
Nope. He'll be back next game though

apesta
04-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Without Kobe, no one will pay attention to the lakers! Lol

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Jones is underrated as hell.

I'm actually more excited to see the effect Hakeem has on his game than I am to see the effect he has on Dwight's.. Dwight's already set into his old habits so whatever he improvement he does make in the post it isn't going to be great. T. Jones is a fresh slab of clay to mold.

apesta
04-08-2014, 11:04 PM
:facepalm at Asik not challenging that layup by Young.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:07 PM
The only thing Houston has to worry about tonight... turnovers and having the two worst officials officiating the game tonight (Charlie Brothers and Violet Palmer)

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:09 PM
:facepalm at Asik not challenging that layup by Young.

What's the point in taking a risk of picking up a cheap foul? With Dwight out, he needs to stay out of foul trouble.. especially early on when his team has a decent lead.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:13 PM
I think Joey Crawford is worse

I used to think so, but not so much any more.. He makes horrible calls at times, but calls it for both teams and will let teams play. He knows what he's doing he just lets his ego get in the way at times.

Charlie Brothers can not officiate big men, He used to call the most ridiculous calls against Yao. Violet Palmer just flat ****ing sucks and has NO BUSINESS officiating any NBA game. She is a embarrassment to the credibility of her colleagues everywhere on multiple levels.

apesta
04-08-2014, 11:17 PM
What's the point in taking a risk of picking up a cheap foul? With Dwight out, he needs to stay out of foul trouble.. especially early on when his team has a decent lead.

I know what you mean but he still has to rotate.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Nice pass by Canaan even though he didn't have enough time. Placed the ball perfectly where Garcia didn't have to adjust and could shoot in rhythm

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Lol no offense to her but why isn't she officiating the WNBA

Because she would suck there too. The only reason why she still has a job in the NBA is because they're trying to be "progressive". If she was a man, she would've been fired years ago. She's horrible.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:22 PM
****! T. Jones almost had a poster :oldlol:

Rocketswin2013
04-08-2014, 11:24 PM
The man in my avi is gonna be so, GOOD in 2 years.

MVBallin2K
04-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Nice pass from Nash leading to the 3 by Farmar. :applause:

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:28 PM
I can't wait until Canaan develops and pushes Lin out the door. He's inconsistent as hell and has no special qualities. Yes he can drive, but he can't finish consistently (and when he fails it leads to a fast break on the other end) and you never know what kind of shooting performance you're going to get from Lin either. I can't wait until we trade him.

MVBallin2K
04-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Jodie Meeks is one of the best parts about the Lakers season, as limited of positives as there are.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:30 PM
LMFAO :facepalm Jeremy Lin

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Hey where's the resident Jeremy Lin nutt sucker at? What's that moron's name again? :oldlol:

SpecialQue
04-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Hey where's the resident Jeremy Lin nutt sucker at? What's that moron's name again? :oldlol:

I like Lin, but I assure you that I am not that nutt sucker.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:36 PM
I like Lin, but I assure you that I am not that nutt sucker.

There's a difference between "liking" and "sucking nuts", so I'm not talking about you.. I'm talking about Lin's personal pin cushion.. I think his name is Stanfield or something like that.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:38 PM
****ing Terence Jones is in BEAST MODE.. yeah he is UNDERRATED on this board. :cheers:

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:39 PM
Marlo_Stanfield

:oldlol: LOL, yeah that's him.. where's he at, you know he's got to be watching. ****ing old man rivers is taking his to task.

JimmyMcAdocious
Nash :applause:

SpecialQue
Well, at least the Lakers aren't getting raped TOO badly.

apesta
04-08-2014, 11:40 PM
:facepalm at Asik airball that layup...

MVBallin2K
04-08-2014, 11:42 PM
Jones is looking awesome in this game.

Also really don't ever wanna hear people use that stupid Nash is playing for the money line. A 40 year old with a bad back taking a charge in a pretty much nothing game is not someone who's just playing for a paycheck. Congrats to Nash for his milestone tonight.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:44 PM
What the hell happened to Parsons?

McHale's piss poor management.. he plays too many minutes that he has no lift on his jumpers and it's not like he had a lot of lift to begin with. Behind getting rid of Lin, we need another legit 3 to spell Parsons. Garcia isn't cutting it and Hamilton has disappeared from McHale's rotation completely.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:46 PM
**** Jeremy Lin.. Jeremy Lin does NOT make the play Canaan just did.

Smook A.
04-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Really happy for Nash.

Congrats, again.

TMac&Luther
04-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Congrats Steve Nash

Seconded.. congrats Steve. (I still remember all those Mav/Rockets games.)

MVBallin2K
04-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Real fun first half, great to see Nash come through when he wasn't even expected to truly play again.

Not sure how much I'll be posting the second half so wanna say good game so far Rocket fans :cheers: . It's actually nice to see non-troll Rocket fans who are sensible and bring discussion to the table.

20Four
04-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Real fun first half, great to see Nash come through when he wasn't even expected to truly play again.

Not sure how much I'll be posting the second half so wanna say good game so far Rocket fans :cheers: . It's actually nice to see non-troll Rocket fans who are sensible and bring discussion to the table.
True dat :bowdown:

oarabbus
04-08-2014, 11:55 PM
I can't wait until Canaan develops and pushes Lin out the door. He's inconsistent as hell and has no special qualities. Yes he can drive, but he can't finish consistently (and when he fails it leads to a fast break on the other end) and you never know what kind of shooting performance you're going to get from Lin either. I can't wait until we trade him.

****ing Terence Jones is in BEAST MODE.. yeah he is UNDERRATED on this board. :cheers:

:roll: I'm not gonna be like MarloStanfield and try to say Lin is a top 10 pg or whatever. He's really struggling badly. But I read **** like this and it's laughable...

Terrence Jones is underrated, but Lin is inconsistent as hell with no special qualities? :oldlol: Jones is kinda what I wish Harrison Barnes would be tbh, but an underrated beast mode guy? Nah, he just fits well in the system and is your standard garbageman from what I've seen. Not to mention the guy disappears like a MOTHER****ER I'd know since he started sh1tting the bed week after week in fantasy.

Let me put it this way, Jordan Hill is an upgrade over Jones. Also good luck trading Lin with that contract mr. Genius Morey came up with :lol

ABfor3
04-08-2014, 11:59 PM
:roll: I'm not gonna be like MarloStanfield and try to say Lin is a top 10 pg or whatever. He's really struggling badly. But I read **** like this and it's laughable...

Terrence Jones is underrated, but Lin is inconsistent as hell with no special qualities? :oldlol: Jones is kinda what I wish Harrison Barnes would be tbh, but an underrated beast mode guy? Nah, he just fits well in the system and is your standard garbageman from what I've seen. Not to mention the guy disappears like a MOTHER****ER I'd know since he started sh1tting the bed week after week in fantasy.

Let me put it this way, Jordan Hill is an upgrade over Jones.
Lol Terence Jones shits on Jordan Hill, I thought he was decent but Jones has more upsiiide

Smook A.
04-08-2014, 11:59 PM

Terrence Jones is underrated, but Lin is inconsistent as hell with no special qualities? :oldlol: Jones is kinda what I wish Harrison Barnes would be tbh, but an underrated beast mode guy? Nah, he just fits well in the system and is your standard garbageman/role player guy. Not to mention the guy disappears like a MOTHER****ER I'd know since he started sh1tting the bed week after week in fantasy.

Let me put it this way, Jordan Hill is an upgrade over Jones.
Jones is a 2nd year player. He was picked 18th in the 2012 NBA draft. Hill has been in the league since 2009. This is his best year. Jones is already doing what Hill is

And how is he a system player? He's only been on one team with one coach. When jones is aggressive he can get realll hot. He can go for 20/8 on any given night if he attacks the basket more often.

oarabbus
04-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Lol Terence Jones shits on Jordan Hill, I thought he was decent but Jones has more upsiiide

could be, he's real young I'll give him that.

Jones is a 2nd year player. He was picked 18th in the 2012 NBA draft. Hill has been in the league since 2009. This is his best year. Jones is already doing what Hill is

And how is he a system player? He's only been on one team with one coach. When jones is aggressive he can get realll hot. He can go for 20/8 on any given night if he attacks the basket more often.

Well, what I mean to say is I don't think he's a player that you can put on any team and he'll beast. You guys would know better from actually watching him but I know for a fact he's had his fair share of single digit games, or ones where he got benched after 15 or 20 mins. I think he benefits a lot from your guys style of play and the fact people are occupied with Dwight (when healthy) so he can clean up buckets.

Do you really think Jordan Hill wouldn't be able to put up Jones' stats in a straight up trade? I guess that's what I'm saying... also Lin is essentially a 3rd year player? Why the hate for Lin and high praise for Jones?

Smook A.
04-09-2014, 12:11 AM
could be, he's real young I'll give him that.

Well, what I mean to say is I don't think he's a player that you can put on any team and he'll beast. You guys would know better from actually watching him but I know for a fact he's had his fair share of single digit games, or ones where he got benched after 15 or 20 mins. I think he benefits a lot from your guys style of play and the fact people are occupied with Dwight (when healthy) so he can clean up buckets.

Do you really think Jordan Hill wouldn't be able to put up Jones' stats in a straight up trade? I guess that's what I'm saying... also Lin is essentially a 3rd year player? Why the hate for Lin and high praise for Jones?
Have you seen lin? turnover after turnover after turnover. And he also bricks shots like crazy. We love him when he does good. Problem with him is that he's playing like a d-leaguer since the start of 2014

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 12:13 AM

Let me put it this way, Jordan Hill is an upgrade over Jones. Also good luck trading Lin with that contract mr. Genius Morey came up with :lol

:biggums: Are you on crack? :roll: (LOL at Jordan Hill being a upgrade) or Terrence Jones being your standard "garbageman who disappears like a MOTHER****ER".. Damn I hope you don't have Hill on your fantasy team who hasn't played next to anything that resembles another strong inside presence this season.

Jordan Hill's game log.. http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3994/jordan-hill

Terrence Jones' game log..
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6597/terrence-jones

Nobody ever said he's a "underrated beast mode guy".. I said he was UNDERRATED and he is.. and you are smoking good dope if you think Jordan Hill is a upgrade when he literally has no competition for shots or looks down low. Terrence Jones' might be the best second year player in the league right now and for a 2nd year player he's been pretty damn consistent. He has a LOT higher ceiling than Hill. No G.M. in this league would take Jordan Hill over Terrence Jones.. nobody, not even the guy who drafted him.

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 12:15 AM
LMFAO.. and on que.. Jones with the 3. :oldlol:

ABfor3
04-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Yeah and Jones is a new breed of garbagemen

ABfor3
04-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Ahhh that pass was so smooth

oarabbus
04-09-2014, 12:24 AM
:biggums: Are you on crack? :roll: (LOL at Jordan Hill being a upgrade) or Terrence Jones being your standard "garbageman who disappears like a MOTHER****ER".. Damn I hope you don't have Hill on your fantasy team who hasn't played next to anything that resembles another strong inside presence this season.

Jordan Hill's game log.. http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3994/jordan-hill

Terrence Jones' game log..
http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6597/terrence-jones

Nobody ever said he's a "underrated beast mode guy".. I said he was UNDERRATED and he is.. and you are smoking good dope if you think Jordan Hill is a upgrade when he literally has no competition for shots or looks down low. Terrence Jones' might be the best second year player in the league right now and for a 2nd year player he's been pretty damn consistent. He has a LOT higher ceiling than Hill. No G.M. in this league would take Jordan Hill over Terrence Jones.. nobody, not even the guy who drafted him.

Hill is hated by D'antoni for some reason and his minutes get jerked around horribly.

Hill: 9/7 on 55% in 20mins
Jones: 12/7 on 54% in 27mins

I fail to see where Jones is a MASSIVE upgrade and Hill wouldn't be able to fill his shoes :oldlol: Hill could put up 12/7 with Jones' minutes, guaranteed. and are you guys trying to tell me Jones DOESN'T disappear and only play 15 mins in some games?

Also @ the bold:

:biggums:

And you're asking ME if I'M on crack? WTF Have you heard of Damian Lillard or Anthony Davis? Andre Drummond? Jones is the best 2nd year in the L?

edit: This guy really just said Jones is UNDERRATED then goes on to say he's the second best 2nd year in the league :roll:
...that's literally the definition of overrated

ABfor3
04-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Hill is hated by D'antoni for some reason and his minutes get jerked around horribly.

Jones: 11/7 on 54% in 27mins

I fail to see where Jones is a MASSIVE upgrade and Hill wouldn't be able to fill his shoes :oldlol: and are you guys trying to tell me Jones DOESN'T disappear and only play 15 mins in some games?

Also @ the bold:

And you're asking ME if I'M on crack? WTF Have you heard of Damian Lillard or Anthony Davis? Andre Drummond? Jones is the best 2nd year in the L?
Is Mario Stanfield your alt? Cause I swear you guys type the same

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 12:27 AM
What makes Jones special at his position is his handles.. the dude might have the best handle at is position and flashes great passing skills. I look forward to seeing his growth. He just needs develop that jumper and then the skys the limit.

Le Shaqtus
04-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Harden f*cking stood there and let Young get that dunk, awful

oarabbus
04-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Is Mario Stanfield your alt? Cause I swear you guys type the same

Hah, yeah I noticed that too after I posted. I usually don't type like that, you'll have to take my word for it haha, I don't have any alts nor am I an alt of anyone else

ABfor3
04-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Harden f*cking stood there and let Young get that dunk, awful
Dude really? It's the end of the season, they're up by 20+.. Let them have those garbage points, we need harden fully rested for playoffs

ABfor3
04-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Hah, yeah I noticed that too after I posted. I usually don't type like that, you'll have to take my word for it haha, I don't have any alts nor am I an alt of anyone else
Haha just making sure man cause that dude gets on my nerves :cheers:

buddha
04-09-2014, 12:32 AM
DeAndre Jordan defensive player of the year? lmao

oarabbus
04-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Haha just making sure man cause that dude gets on my nerves :cheers:

:cheers:

Haha yeah I know what you mean. He takes things way too far sometimes :oldlol:

buddha
04-09-2014, 12:35 AM
T Jones breaking his own ankles.

ABfor3
04-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Thank God it's just a cramp

apesta
Sucks for jones to get injured with the game in hand...

TMac&Luther

Jones: 12/7 on 54% in 27mins

I fail to see where Jones is a MASSIVE upgrade and Hill wouldn't be able to fill his shoes :oldlol: Hill could put up 12/7 with Jones' minutes, guaranteed. and are you guys trying to tell me Jones DOESN'T disappear and only play 15 mins in some games?

Also @ the bold:

edit: This guy really just said Jones is UNDERRATED then goes on to say he's the second best 2nd year in the league :roll:
...that's literally the definition of overrated

You really are dumb as hell aren't you?

First of all.. stop trying to twist arguments by sticking words into people's mouths.

2nd.. the fact that I do think he could possible be the best 2nd year player (as far as growth goes from year 1 to year 2) leads me to believe that he is extremely underrated on this board.. not to mention you are actually trying to say Jordan Hill is a upgrade. :oldlol: definition of being "underrated"

3rd.. you really show your stupidity when you try to mention games where he didn't log 30+ minutes.. :roll: Like 2nd year big men don't pick up fouls or something. :wtf:

4th.. Jordan Hill is a "upgrade over Terrence Jones" :roll: You showed your stupidity there just with even typing that crap.

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Sucks for jones to get injured with the game in hand...

Just cramps.. thank god.

ABfor3
04-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Harden is playing amazing in this game. Hope he does this in the playoffs
Yeah and it's crazy cause he's really just toying with the Lakers out there.

UK2K
04-09-2014, 12:43 AM
115 through 3

:applause:

Mr Exlax
04-09-2014, 12:45 AM
I wish Dwight was playing this gsme.

oarabbus
04-09-2014, 12:46 AM
You really are dumb as hell aren't you?

First of all.. stop trying to twist arguments by sticking words into people's mouths.

2nd.. the fact that I do think he could possible be the best 2nd year player (as far as growth goes from year 1 to year 2) leads me to believe that he is extremely underrated on this board

3rd.. you really show your stupidity when you try to mention games where he didn't log 30+ minutes.. Like 2nd year big men don't pick up fouls or something

First he's the best second year player, now you're saying, he's the most improved 2nd year player, which is an entirely different concept. I'm not twisting arguments... you're moving the goalposts.

Anyway, You should have said "MIP of 2nd years" if that's what you meant. Even then... Drummond. Beal. Sullinger.Somehow Jones is better than Sullinger according to you, even though they play the same position

Jones: 11/7
Sullinger: 13/8

Plus Beal and Drummond have been tearing it up, and the stats are even bigger in difference than between Sully/Jones.

and Lillard and Davis are all stars this year so don't give me that lack of improvement BS. There is no argument that Jones is better at Davis or Lillard, none whatsoever, in any way, shape or form.

Regarding your 3rd point, you know what's better than looking at the game log and analyzing each game and looking at the foul count and all other mitigating factors for a player? Comparing their season averages, which is what I did, and Hill is averaging better stats in less minutes. Maybe you're right and Hill isn't a major upgrade... but Jones is certainly not in another stratosphere like you're trying to say.

inclinerator
04-09-2014, 12:49 AM
wtf 115 thru 3 is the highest ive seen ever

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Is Mr. Hankey up in Jordan Hill's crow's nest? WTF is up with that doo?

apesta
04-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Rockets vs Blazers should be a long series. Keeping that home court advantage in key at this point...

Smook A.
04-09-2014, 12:52 AM
wtf 115 thru 3 is the highest ive seen ever
dat Houston offense

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 12:54 AM
just came in here to say that Jones is an absolute shit scrub. abused a laughable Lakers frontline today and was on fire but he is the most selfish player i have ever seen. he passed like twice today even thought he was tripled a few times.
he cant pass and cant shoot and gets raped by strong post player.
scrub.
also lmfao at harden and parsons padding stats in a blowout:roll: :roll: :roll:

Smook A.
04-09-2014, 12:58 AM
just came in here to say that Jones is an absolute shit scrub. abused a laughable Lakers frontline today and was on fire but he is the most selfish player i have ever seen. he passed like twice today even thought he was tripled a few times.
scrub.
Are you new to basketball? I'll help you out. Forwards are not known to be passers.

You're such a bad troll, dude. I think you deserve worst poster of the year award over Euroleague. You're THAT bad.

Both Harden and Jones had 33 in 3 quarters. Harden had 33/12. Lol if LeBron did that you'd be Allllll over him

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 01:07 AM
First he's the best second year player, now you're saying, he's the most improved 2nd year player, which is an entirely different concept. I'm not twisting arguments... you're moving the goalposts.

Anyway, You should have said "MIP of 2nd years" if that's what you meant. Even then... Drummond. Beal. Sullinger.Somehow Jones is better than Sullinger according to you, even though they play the same position

Jones: 11/7
Sullinger: 13/8

Plus Beal and Drummond have been tearing it up, and the stats are even bigger in difference than between Sully/Jones.

and Lillard and Davis are all stars this year so don't give me that lack of improvement BS. There is no argument that Jones is better at Davis or Lillard, none whatsoever, in any way, shape or form.

Regarding your 3rd point, you know what's better than looking at the game log and analyzing each game and looking at the foul count and all other mitigating factors for a player? Comparing their season averages, which is what I did, and Hill is averaging better stats in less minutes. Maybe you're right and Hill isn't a major upgrade... but Jones is certainly not in another stratosphere like you're trying to say.

:oldlol: Holy shit.. I said the guy "might be the best second year player".. which you turned into me claiming he was hands down the best sophomore player... BTW I can pull up videos of him being put in the same discussion.

Then I said he's underrated.. which you turned into me claiming he's a underrated "beast mode player"

Then you claimed Jordan hill is a upgrade over him. :facepalm

Now who's moving goal posts here. :hammerhead:

Just stop.. seriously just stop. :oldlol:

Lebron23
04-09-2014, 01:09 AM
A very high scoring game.

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 01:10 AM
scrub.

Damn what does that make Lin? Can't defend him tonight huh?

Lebron23
Looks like an all star game.

Marlo_Stanfield
Are you new to basketball? I'll help you out. Forwards are not known to be passers.

You're such a bad troll, dude. I think you deserve worst poster of the year award over Euroleague. You're THAT bad.

Both Harden and Jones had 33 in 3 quarters. Harden had 33/12. Lol if LeBron did that you'd be Allllll over him
yeah thats pretty much a routine for bron and not in a heroic stat padding effort like from those two thugs today

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Damn what does that make Lin? Can't defend him tonight huh?
are u retarded?? he fed the hot hand, they were obviously going to jones and harden.
had a great 3rd quater.
if you think Lins 3 fouls were legit in the first half you should visit a mental asylum as soon as possible:coleman:

Mr Exlax
04-09-2014, 01:12 AM
yeah thats pretty much a routine for bron and not in a heroic stat padding effort like from those two thugs today

Holy shit you post 45 times a day?

oarabbus
04-09-2014, 01:13 AM
:oldlol: Holy shit.. I said the guy "might be the best second year player".. which you turned into me claiming he was hands down the best sophomore player... BTW I can pull up videos of him being put in the same discussion.

WTF do you mean by "might be the best second year player" other than, he might be better than the other second year players?

How is he better than Jared Sullinger, Beal, Drummond, Davis, etc... whether in absolute terms or "as a second year player" or "most improved 2nd year" or whatever the hell you are trying to say

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 01:21 AM
are u retarded?? he fed the hot hand, they were obviously going to jones and harden.
had a great 3rd quarter.
if you think Lins 3 fouls were legit in the first half you should visit a mental asylum as soon as possible:coleman:

:facepalm Shit man, do you know what your posts on this board remind me of... I know it's a different sport, but the message is the same..

http://bangcartoon.com/2005/excuse.htm

Let it go.. Lin sucks, he was getting ass raped by Nash when he was in and single handedly kept the game close with all his stupid ass mistakes. For the second game in a row he's been outplayed by a 2nd round rookie and that's after losing his job to a UDFA overseas journeyman. Keep punching that excuse O matic though... :D

Marlo_Stanfield
04-09-2014, 01:22 AM
:facepalm Shit man, do you know what your posts on this board remind me of... I know it's a different sport, but the message is the same..

http://bangcartoon.com/2005/excuse.htm

Let it go.. Lin sucks, he was getting ass raped by Nash when he was in and single handedly kept the game close with all his stupid ass mistakes. For the second game in a row he's been outplayed by a 2nd round rookie and that's after losing his job to a UDFA overseas journeyman. Keep punching that excuse O matic though... :D
your franchise is 100% irrelevant as long as you have Harden and McFail and Houston is a city polluted with thugs and rednecks.
#DatLife:coleman:

The-Legend-24
04-09-2014, 01:28 AM
130 points and u still lose? BY DOUBLE DIGITS?

:biggums: :biggums:

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 01:29 AM
WTF do you mean by "might be the best second year player" other than, he might be better than the other second year players?

How is he better than Jared Sullinger, Beal, Drummond, Davis, etc... whether in absolute terms or "as a second year player" or "most improved 2nd year" or whatever the hell you are trying to say

:roll: So now you realized that you ****ed up and have been the one moving goal posts.

"WTF do I mean by might be the best second year player".. gee, it's not that hard. It means he's in that discussion and takes a big crap over the idea that Jordan Hill is any type of upgrade. :facepalm

Keeping trying to spin though.. or in your words, keep moving that football and goal posts. "Jordan Hill is a upgrade over Terrence Jones". Bwahahahaha....ha. :D

You want to keep carrying this argument forward? You claimed Jordan Hill was a upgrade over Terrence Jones.. I said there isn't a G.M. in this league that would trade Jones for Hill.. So if Hill s a upgrade name the teams that would make that trade?

TMac&Luther
04-09-2014, 01:38 AM
your franchise is 100% irrelevant as long as you have Harden and McFail and Houston is a city polluted with thugs and rednecks.

Thank you, coming from you I'll gladly take this as a complement.. especially as you failed to answer anything I just said about your sperm donor's shitty performances since Bev has been out. Also I don't even take the term "redneck" as a insult.. I'll consider that as a badge of honor so again thank you. :oldlol:
#DatLife:rockon:

Also who are the thugs? If your talking about Terrence Jones' "homeless incident".. well that was just a case of misidentification. He thought it was the bum Jeremy Lin lying in the street.. Completely understandable :D Considering how he's been playing somebody had to do it.

ImKobe
04-09-2014, 01:46 AM
Lakers are only 2 losses behind the 3rd worst record, Orlando & only 1 loss behind Utah & Boston

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1119390/darth-vader-dance-o.gif

ronnymac
04-09-2014, 03:02 AM
Yep lets make lin our franchise player and disregard that Harden is probably the most clutch player in the league at age 24 and is single handedly carrying this team to the 4th seed in the west. Did I mention he is by far the best SG in basketball and his playmaking and court vision is better then 90% of the PG's in the league including you're beloved Lin?Dont you get sick of bashing others to propup lin when even facts say he is not in the same world as Harden?

Xsatyr
04-09-2014, 04:15 AM

And not to mention his alt accounts...

All Net
04-09-2014, 05:24 AM
Wow that D was bad

Jones is very underrated.. Only 21/22 too.

sportjames23
04-09-2014, 05:40 AM

Damn. :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
04-09-2014, 05:45 AM
I thought their was a typo when I checked the scores. No defense was played on that day :eek:

Rocketswin2013
04-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Our defense sucks without Howard so much.

UK2K
04-09-2014, 01:14 PM
I thought their was a typo when I checked the scores. No defense was played on that day :eek:
The 4th quarter was pretty funny to watch.

Dunk. Full court baseball pass. 3. Full court baseball pass. Missed 3, rebound, Omri Casspi coast to coast lay up. Baseball pass. Dunk. Pull up fast break 3...

And Marlo... the rockets have won something like 9 of their last 12 and Lin has been non existent. In fact hes been non existent all season and the rockets are as hot as can be.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news.

bballbball
04-09-2014, 06:04 PM
lmao at Nick Young ballhogging like crazy and padding his stats against the Rockets reserves the whole 4th quarter (garbage time)

YouGotServed
04-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Must suck being a Laker fan right now. My Rockets toyed with them all game long.

It was pretty fun.

KungFuJoe
04-09-2014, 08:27 PM
I missed this game, but I can download it if I want to.

High scoring but was it any fun to watch? Worth seeing if I missed it?

Lebron23
04-09-2014, 08:30 PM
It looks like an all star game or a no defense pickup game.

KungFuJoe
04-09-2014, 08:35 PM
It looks like an all star game or a no defense pickup game.

Meh...I hate the all star game. I'll pass and just watch Jeremy Lin highlights whenever they get posted.

YouGotServed
04-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Meh...I hate the all star game. I'll pass and just watch Jeremy Lin highlights whenever they get posted.

LOF. Wouldn't be surprised if you actually crymax to Lin highlight videos on YouTube.