PDA

View Full Version : We finna act like any other teams in the west matter besides...

Connor B
04-03-2014, 12:56 AM
...Clippers, Spurs, Thunder?

If one of those teams does not represent the west in the Finals I'll leave ISH forever.

Rockets are not there yet. They do not have the experience as a team and they do not have a coach who can outwit Pop & Doc.

russwest0
04-03-2014, 12:57 AM
the CLIPPERS?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

God damn bro, you only had to stop at 2 teams.

Im Still Ballin
04-03-2014, 12:59 AM
dont sleep on dem warriors doe.

they can get hot in here, like the single that nelly dropped

Connor B
04-03-2014, 01:00 AM

You'd need a historically good performance from the splash ******

russwest0
04-03-2014, 01:00 AM

have you actually watched their offense? Their offense is a homeless version of OKC's offense... and their defense..... actually decent but their shitty bench play hurts them too much.

Warriors ain't doing shit. The West is a 2 team battle. And you'll be able to watch that battle tomorrow night.

Milbuck
04-03-2014, 01:02 AM
I'm surprised you mentioned the Spurs.

YouGotServed
04-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Teams that have a legitimate chance in the West: Houston, OKC, Clipps and maybe the Spurs.

bdreason
04-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Spurs

Thunder

Clippers

Everyone else.

Connor B
04-03-2014, 01:26 AM
Teams that have a legitimate chance in the West: Houston, OKC, Clipps and maybe the Spurs.

:facepalm

YouGotServed
04-03-2014, 01:28 AM

cool argument, will read again.

Milbuck
04-03-2014, 01:47 AM
The Rockets are firm holders of the "don't wanna see them in the 1st round" title. Aside from that, no one really gives a shit about them.

Connor B
04-03-2014, 01:49 AM
cool argument, will read again.

You are a Houston homer I'm not gonna argue with you brah but your team gettin bumped in the 2nd round easily.

YouGotServed
04-03-2014, 01:52 AM
You are a Houston homer I'm not gonna argue with you brah but your team gettin bumped in the 2nd round easily.

another gem, tell it again.

Connor B
04-03-2014, 01:54 AM
another gem, tell it again.

We finna act liek dis kid finna take the playoffs sirsly?

JBrizzy
04-03-2014, 02:07 AM
Stop saying finna. You sound like like a moron.

TonyMontana
04-03-2014, 02:11 AM
...Clippers, Spurs, Thunder?

If one of those teams does not represent the west in the Finals I'll leave ISH forever.

Rockets are not there yet. They do not have the experience as a team and they do not have a coach who can outwit Pop & Doc.

Good joke.

The conference finals will be Thunder-spurs and Pacers-Heat.

fiddy
04-03-2014, 02:26 AM
Good joke.

The conference finals will be Thunder-spurs and Pacers-Heat.
Miami is not making the ECF

ImKobe
04-03-2014, 02:35 AM
Rockets imo are a legit WCF candidate.

YouGotServed
04-03-2014, 02:39 AM
We finna act liek dis kid finna take the playoffs sirsly?

Yes. Next.

All Net
04-03-2014, 05:36 AM
the CLIPPERS?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

God damn bro, you only had to stop at 2 teams.
You hate for the Clippers is embarrassing.. They are legit and have a great shot at a deep run. More so now they are getting Healthy.

SHABBA
04-03-2014, 06:02 AM
Why are people including LAC with OKC and the Spurs :lol Embarrassing.

JohnFreeman
04-03-2014, 06:04 AM
Why are people underrating LAC?

NumberSix
04-03-2014, 06:07 AM
I got it like this.....

1. OKC

2. Clippers
3. SAS

SHABBA
04-03-2014, 06:12 AM
Why are people underrating LAC?
It's not underrating to say they don't belong in the conversation with OKC/SAS :coleman: The other two are far better.

Im Still Ballin
04-03-2014, 06:12 AM
Miami is not making the ECF

u a fool bro

LakersFan626
04-03-2014, 06:32 AM
You hate for the Clippers is embarrassing.. They are legit and have a great shot at a deep run. More so now they are getting Healthy.

This. Doc has made the Clippers much more legit this year than the last two. Blake and DeAndre are more than just dunkers now as Blake now has a midrange and post game and is a top 5 player right now, and DeAndre is actually a GOOD defender now instead of just a shot blocker. Blake's improvement is how they kept on winning when Paul was out for 18 games. Collison and Redick have also been great additions and when it was obvious Mullens and Jamison just weren't working, they traded them so they could get Turkoglu, Davis, and Granger, who fit in MUCH better than Mullens and Jamison. Crawford's still the same scorer he's always been and Barnes and Dudley are very good wing defenders who can knock down threes. The Clippers are probably the most complete team right now aside from the Spurs... Houston's still a pretender as are Golden State and Portland so the OP's pretty accurate in that the Clippers, Thunder, and Spurs are the top three teams in the west and all of them could give Miami and Indiana a fight.

JBrizzy
04-03-2014, 06:55 AM
I think the Clippers are legitimate now. I give them a small chance at winning every thing. I think Doc is a prettty good coach.

I just think the Spurs are so ****ing incredible. I think they are the best they have been in years. They are better than the team that was arguably the better team in the finals last year. I say that because to win the championship, you don't just need to be good. You need to be lucky.

Now, the Heat were a good team. But I think that they got the luck too. It was destined to be that way.

But this Spurs team is even better.

And then I think OKC has a good chance. The period when Westbrook was their best period and that stage they were pretty much invincibe. Kevin Durant will win MVP because of an amazing season and he will lead his team...into the Finals?

I can't pick between the Spurs and OKC. I think Clippers are a step back. In it...but they are going to need a lot of luck to do it.

:lol :lol