PDA

View Full Version : prime kobe vs durant

inclinerator
03-27-2014, 09:59 PM
who is better? number wise durant seems to have kobe beat

but when i watch the game kobe seems better, why is this??

red1
03-27-2014, 10:03 PM
kobe has the advantage in scowling but kd takes it when it comes to basketball

IncarceratedBob
03-27-2014, 10:03 PM

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:04 PM
kobe has the advantage in scowling but kd takes it when it comes to basketball
lol 81 on your team!!!

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-27-2014, 10:05 PM
Its a tossup IMO but when its so close u gotta go with the more proven player so Kobe until KD has a dominant playoff run to a title

DaOldLion
03-27-2014, 10:05 PM
2nd year Lebron>>>>

red1
03-27-2014, 10:07 PM
Its a tossup IMO but when its so close u gotta go with the more proven player so Kobe until KD has a dominant playoff run to a title
the avatar :roll:

red1
03-27-2014, 10:10 PM
lol 81 on your team!!!
scowling is a talent, not something to sneeze at. not all of us have the rat-like face required to pull off some of kobe's more legendary scowls

red1
03-27-2014, 10:11 PM
this for example is a work of art. magnificent

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0806/nba.kobe.bryant.through.the.years/images/kobe2.jpg

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 10:12 PM
I'll take the more efficient KD. We all saw what Kobe has done, KD is still entering his prime.

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:13 PM
I'll take the more efficient KD. We all saw what Kobe has done, KD is still entering his prime.
lol idiot :roll:

9erempiree
03-27-2014, 10:14 PM
Kobe is better.

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 10:26 PM
lol idiot :roll:

You call someone an idiot in the internet? How cute. Anyway based on your avatar, you're the one who looks like an idiot.

Calabis
03-27-2014, 10:29 PM
Its comical how Kobestans are now seeing what they have done to MJ.....the younger generation already has new heroes.

Its sad that people forget how good prime Kobe was(already jeez). Durant and Lebron are two different players, who's approach to the game is different. Not many guys I would take over prime Kobe....Durant and Lebron can make a strong case, but Kobe has accolades these guys haven't reached yet. As of now give me Kobe over Durant...but ask me in another 5-7 years and my answer may be different.

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:30 PM
You call someone an idiot in the internet? How cute. Anyway based on your avatar, you're the one who looks like an idiot.
As my avatar shows I'm just glad my hard work is paying off...nothing wrong with that....you hating kuz you a fat fvck? Calm down and go eat a twinkie...
And also at least my avatar is a picture of me not of some other man (Jordan) with a cigar in his mouth....I bet you wish that cigar was your D|ck huh? lol

Next I'm done with this foo :roll: :roll:

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 10:34 PM
As my avatar shows I'm just glad my hard work is paying off...nothing wrong with that....you hating kuz you a fat fvck? Calm down and go eat a twinkie...
And also at least my avatar is a picture of me not of some other man (Jordan) with a cigar in his mouth....I bet you wish that cigar was your D|ck huh? lol

With all those muscles, can you throw a punch? I bet you can't even run more than 5 meters and you'll probably be the 1st one to run in a fight.

JohnFreeman
03-27-2014, 10:34 PM
One is a career winner and the other is Durant

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:39 PM
With all those muscles, can you throw a punch? I bet you can't even run more than 5 meters and you'll probably be the 1st one to run in a fight.
Lol oh man the way you talk just shows you know nothing about fighting keep that talk with real MEN...your just a kid lmao I'm done.... keep acting like a FTG (fake tough guy) online...but in person this would be you when you saw me:

http://i.minus.com/iXszOapHlpITy.gif

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 10:40 PM
Lol oh man...this foo talking about fighting...lmao I'm done.... keep acting like a FTG (fake tough guy) online...but in person this would be you when you saw me:

http://i.minus.com/iXszOapHlpITy.gif

Okay, Post a video here to prove that you can throw a punch and can run more than 5 meters, then I'll believe you.

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:41 PM
Okay, Post a video here to prove that you can throw a punch and can run more than 5 meters, then I'll believe you.
only if you post a pic of yourself to show HOW TOUGH you are :roll:

Your a joke son....keep acting tough behind a computer...we all know people like you who talk hard online because you can't take out your frustrations in person. You mad you a virgin kid? :roll:

I bet you get winded just walking around your parents house huh?

This niqqa gets winded walking to his room to the kitchen LMAO

zoom17
03-27-2014, 10:42 PM
There some sexual tension between 20four and angel face.

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:43 PM
There some sexual tension between 20four and angel face.
This niqqa calls me out on my avatar when he has jordan sticking a cigar in his mouth when he knows he wishes it was his dick in jordans mouth

He wants me for some reason....lol what a fruit cake

He wants a video of me throwing a punch so I can show him the way to do it...LMAO

All your going to throw Angel face are twinkies at me

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 10:45 PM

Your a joke son....keep acting tough behind a computer...we all know people like you who talk hard online because you can't take out your frustrations in person. You mad you a virgin kid? :roll:

Says the one who calls someone an idiot in the internet. Nice.

More pressure on you to post a video to back up your claims.

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 10:48 PM

I bet you get winded just walking around your parents house huh?

This niqqa gets winded walking to his room to the kitchen LMAO

Isn't this acting tough on the internet? Looks like you need to back-up your claims more so than ever. Come on now, don't be shy... post a video.

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:48 PM
Says the one who calls someone an idiot in the internet. Nice.

More pressure on you to post a video to back up your claims.
I call you an idiot then you talk shit on my avatar...you insecure about yourself?

No pressure....you put up a pic of yourself in your avatar since your making fun of my avatar just because I work out lmao. I win in so many ways why because of my motto:

"If I got haterz, I'm doing somethin right"

Keep hatin' son :roll: :roll:

Isn't this acting tough on the internet? Looks like you need to back-up your claims more so than ever. Come on now, don't be shy... post a video.
You really want a video of me so you can FAP to it and learn a couple things from me? lol

You know who you sound like Angel Face? You sound like a female when she hates on another female.
"OMG why she have to get fake tits for, they are so big and ugly" which usually means "OMG her tits are sooo nice I wish I had them"

You get it? Dont be jealous man

Jacks3
03-27-2014, 10:50 PM
who is better? number wise durant seems to have kobe beat

but when i watch the game kobe seems better, why is this??
Probably because prime Kobe was better at every aspect of the game except scoring and defensive rebounding.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-27-2014, 10:51 PM
I can say with confidence that current Durant is better than any version of Kobe. Durant doesn't have the accolades to back it up right now, but he does everything that Kobe does. Except he does it better.

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 10:53 PM
I call you an idiot then you talk shit on my avatar...you insecure about yourself?

No pressure....you put up a pic of yourself in your avatar since your making fun of my avatar just because I work out lmao. I win in so many ways why because of my motto:

You really want a video of me so you can FAP to it and learn a couple things from me? lol

Still no video? It looks like this guy is all muscles but will run 1st in a fight.

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:54 PM
Still no video? It looks like this guy is all muscles but will run 1st in a fight.
Where is your picture? Dayum son you must be one fat fvck to call me out on my avatar but yet you dont show a picture of himself....typical b|tch move...lol

I WIN!! LOL

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 10:55 PM

You know who you sound like Angel Face? You sound like a female when she hates on another female.
"OMG why she have to get fake tits for, they are so big and ugly" which usually means "OMG her tits are sooo nice I wish I had them"

You get it? Dont be jealous man

How many times did you edit that? Talk about insecurity. :oldlol:

20Four
03-27-2014, 10:58 PM
How many times did you edit that? Talk about insecurity. :oldlol:

LOL now I see why your mad...barely joined this year and your already almost have the same # of posts as me...LMAO so that means you are probably stuck at home all day eating...gaining weight and hating on people who take care of themselves....typical b|tch move

All I know is at the end of the day I'm enjoying my life with my wife and my career while you are hating on other people because your life probably sucks :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 11:00 PM

LOL now I see why your mad...barely joined this year and your already almost have the same # of posts as me...LMAO so that means you are probably stuck at home all day eating...gaining weight and hating on people who take care of themselves....typical b|tch move

All I know is at the end of the day I'm enjoying my life while you are hating on other people because your life probably sucks

Damn, I really really do feel bad for you. All muscles, can't throw a punch, can't run more than 5 meters and also cant read?

To help you, It says Michael Jordan's Fade Away... and don't edit your post now.

20Four
03-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Damn, I really really do feel bad for you. All muscles, can't throw a punch, can't run more than 5 meters and also cant read?

To help you, It says Michael Jordan's Fade Away... and don't edit you post now.
Its ok son wipe the tears away, I know people like you who hate on other people doing well because your not doing $h|t...lmao :roll: :roll:

You prolly never played basketball in your life...change that MJ avatar you dont deserve it...chump disgraceful son of a b|tch

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Its ok son wipe the tears away, I know people like you who hate on other people doing well because your not doing $h|t...lmao :roll: :roll:

You prolly never played basketball in your life...change that MJ avatar you dont deserve it...chump disgraceful son of a b|tch

Anything else to add?

20Four
03-27-2014, 11:10 PM
Anything else to add?
Not really all i know is your a chump who brings up fighting in a basketball forum which shows that you NEVER been in a fight otherwise you would have not brought it up sooo fast after calling you out. Its ok buddy at the end of the day I'm healthy and look good, while you can just keep hating lmao

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 11:12 PM
Not really all i know is your a chump who brings up fighting in a basketball forum which shows that you NEVER been in a fight otherwise you would have not brought it up sooo fast after calling you out. Its ok buddy at the end of the day I'm healthy and look good, while you can just keep hating lmao

Well okay... now prove it. Video of you throwing a punch, running more than 5 meters and reading. :oldlol:

20Four
03-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Well okay... now prove it. Video of you throwing a punch, running more than 5 meters and reading. :oldlol:
Dayum son you think I'm that good looking you want a video of me sweating ? LOL

As I said you post a pic of yourself to prove your not a fat ass

Angel Face
03-27-2014, 11:15 PM
As I said you post a pic of yourself to prove your not a fat ass

Guess I'm done here. This guy's all muscles, can't throw a punch, can't run more than 5 meters and can't read properly.

Time to...

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/532/719/6b8.gif

Cold soul
Prime Kobe for me. He was greater in more areas than Durant has shown.

plowking
Durant really seems to have laid this season out as one in which he will chase stats, but even with that said, I would probably take him over Kobe as far as peak play goes.

Kobe is a far better passer, better defender and better ball handler, but outside of that, I think Durant's advantages outweight that of Kobe's.
He's such a hard cover at 6'10, a better shooter, scorer, and at this point you have to give him playmaker as well just based on the way he is officiated and how easy that has allowed him to get into the paint. You really can't touch the guy or even bump him on cuts, while he is allowed to get away with murder in terms of getting his man off him.

KD probably isn't a better player than Kobe, but the way the game is called for him, I'd take KD, as he probably is the more productive on court due to reffing.

20Four
03-27-2014, 11:17 PM
Guess I'm done here. This guy's all muscles, can't throw a punch, can't run more than 5 meters and can't read properly.

Time to...

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/532/719/6b8.gif
Your funny....talking about someone not throwing a punch when you have not SHOWED ANYTHING....NO PIC NOTHING :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I dont take you seriously because you talk about me so much but where is your pic?

I WIN! Good nite

truhooper
03-27-2014, 11:39 PM
KD

Draz
03-27-2014, 11:40 PM
I rather watch kobe chuck than Durant shoot free throws

inclinerator
03-28-2014, 05:07 AM
bump