PDA

View Full Version : KD MVP question

swagga
03-22-2014, 06:32 AM
Is KD really the MVP if he doesn't win the ring given that he plays on a stack team (westbrick, abaka, adams, collison, reggie jackson, porkins dat interior D, fisher:lol mentorship)?

miller-time
03-22-2014, 06:45 AM
How can you say a team is stacked and then call the first person westbrick?

swagga
03-22-2014, 06:56 AM
How can you say a team is stacked and then call the first person westbrick?

because people call miami stack and they have bumass dfraud and 0p crissy rupaul bosh.

Forreal now every player has his good and bad sides, you don't get perfection (disregard the stans), what I'm pointing out is that KD does have a championship team with which lebron would surely win it all and that KD has become kindof a statpadder this year imo. It works in the regular season but in the playoffs his forced passes will bit OKC in the ass real quick tbh.

But hey, media award.

cos88
03-22-2014, 07:36 AM
do you know mvp is for the regular season right?

mr.big35
03-22-2014, 08:08 AM
he will win mvp and finals mvp

dannywpt
03-22-2014, 08:11 AM
Op is a ******. Get in the ****** line.

uber
03-22-2014, 08:17 AM
Is KD really the MVP if he doesn't win the ring ?

Since when does this matter for the MVP award? It's a regular season award so who gives a f*ck? Was Lebron the MVP without winning the ring in 08 and 09? There are a lot of former MVP's out there without a ring in the same season.

BuffaloBill
03-22-2014, 08:30 AM
do you know mvp is for the regular season right?

op didnt know this

INDI
03-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Is KD really the MVP if he doesn't win the ring given that he plays on a stack team (westbrick, abaka, adams, collison, reggie jackson, porkins dat interior D, fisher:lol mentorship)?

With your definition of stacked noah or al jefferson should be the one to win. Have you checked the stats of the players you mentioned??? The only notable player was Westbrook and he hasn't even played half the season

Fudge
03-22-2014, 08:43 AM
:facepalm

How are people THIS clueless still?

Fcuking swagga. :oldlol:

maroonbells
03-22-2014, 08:46 AM
This is a terrible excuse for trolling..

3peated
03-22-2014, 08:48 AM
stacked team -------> LOL

swagga
03-22-2014, 02:15 PM
for me the MVP is the best player as stated by

Most Valuable Player

I don't give 2 shits about regular season, stats or what. It should be given to the best player in the game. Shaq should have more, chukbe shoulda won it when he was going bukkake on the league, bron instead of rose, etc.

This thread is just implying that if you give 2007-2010 lebron this thunder team they ring no questions bout that. KD might not even get out the west. KD a great player but he inferior to lebron, I'm a stan of neither btw, I just like watching basketball not some niggga begggin for food stamps at the ft line.

You jungle monkeys keep laughin you ain't got zero ball knowledge :lol

dannywpt
03-22-2014, 02:22 PM

YOU were the one who was able to both:

1. talk about how KD needs to win a ring when talking about the MVP (regular season award)

2. talk about him being on a "stacked" team where WB and Jackson are the only ones even being able to create a shot and most of the team consists of rookies and roleplayers with very limited roles. A stacked team is when 3 hall of famers team up in their prime.

I've never seen so much fail from a hater in one sentence. You can't even use any stats or logic when trying to prove KD doesn't deserve the MVP.

fpliii
03-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Dude, he's 25 years old. Are we holding losing with the Magic against Shaq, or losing to the Bad Boys against MJ? Give it some time.

moe94
03-22-2014, 02:26 PM

Most Valuable Player

I don't give 2 shits about regular season, stats or what. It should be given to the best player in the game. Shaq should have more, chukbe shoulda won it when he was going bukkake on the league, bron instead of rose, etc.

This thread is just implying that if you give 2007-2010 lebron this thunder team they ring no questions bout that. KD might not even get out the west. KD a great player but he inferior to lebron, I'm a stan of neither btw, I just like watching basketball not some niggga begggin for food stamps at the ft line.

MVP is a regular season award. What you care or don't care about is completely and utterly irrelevant. :biggums:

dannywpt
03-22-2014, 02:26 PM

Most Valuable Player

http://i5.tinypic.com/7y7zv3t.gif

Fudge
03-22-2014, 02:27 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/7y7zv3t.gif
:roll:

swagga
03-22-2014, 03:02 PM
YOU were the one who was able to both:

1. talk about how KD needs to win a ring when talking about the MVP (regular season award)

2. talk about him being on a "stacked" team where WB and Jackson are the only ones even being able to create a shot and most of the team consists of rookies and roleplayers with very limited roles. A stacked team is when 3 hall of famers team up in their prime.

I've never seen so much fail from a hater in one sentence. You can't even use any stats or logic when trying to prove KD doesn't deserve the MVP.

abaka is at all star level and has an excellent mid range game, he is far from an offensive liability.
westbrook is a top 10 player in this league.
reggie jackson/perkins/sefolosha/adams are all excellent role players

2 allstars + excellent rollplayers = stack team.
Quit chimping.

swagga
03-22-2014, 03:10 PM
and lmao at this thread for not understanding that the purpose of this thread was just to underline how meaningless would be if KD won the MVP if we go by regular season stats and not by real impact.

lmao again as to how a team with 2 allstars+great role players is NOT a great support cast for a MVP level player. That made me :lebronamazed:

moe94
03-22-2014, 03:14 PM
lmao @ you thinking MVPs have anything to do with the post season

swagga
03-22-2014, 03:28 PM
lmao @ you thinking MVPs have anything to do with the post season

maybe you are too young to remember hakeem and drob? Of course it has to do, it don't matter what the press say MVP means best player in the L for the players. But do continue with your perception.

moe94
03-22-2014, 03:32 PM
maybe you are too young to remember hakeem and drob? Of course it has to do, it don't matter what the press say MVP means best player in the L for the players. But do continue with your perception.

I also remember when they stripped Rose of his MVP. Same with Dirk.

You're dunk. It's a regular season award, regardless of whatever dumbass rationalization you use.

swagga
03-22-2014, 04:03 PM
I also remember when they stripped Rose of his MVP. Same with Dirk.

You're dunk. It's a regular season award, regardless of whatever dumbass rationalization you use.

you think it's dumb that I'm implying it matters to the players? A regular season shows a champion not necesarily by record, but hey I'm arguing with a 12 year old on the internets. God bless.