PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is lazy, giving up on his team AGAIN

SpecialQue
03-19-2014, 01:15 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-kobe-bryant-says-he-could-play-if-team-was-contending/2014/03/19/

Paul Pabst @PaulPabst

Kobe Bryant said that if the Lakers were contending, he could play right now.

I love you Kobe, but this is shit that you think and don't say. He's been in rare douche mode lately, spitting out bullshit that he needs to keep away from the press. The fvck is wrong with this guy? :facepalm

And yes, I KNOW the Lakers are tanking, and I know that winning games right now is counterproductive, but that doesn't change the fact that Kobe's coming off as a Grade-A fvckhead with this shit. SHUT THE FVCK UP, KOBE. Stick to rehabbing and posting skin shots of your wife on your Instagram account.

sammichoffate
03-19-2014, 01:19 PM
I love Kobe, but he really needs to stick to rehabbing. I know that's his competitor mentality speaking, but he's being counterproductive to his own goals ffs. There's a time to tweet and a time to just work and get things done. :facepalm

KobesFinger
03-19-2014, 01:19 PM
For real, Kobe needs to pipe down and rehab instead of shitting on the team. 35 year old Kobe isn't going to win us a series against OKC so him being there wouldn't matter.

CelticBaller
03-19-2014, 01:20 PM
KoMe

HOoopCityJones
03-19-2014, 01:24 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-kobe-bryant-says-he-could-play-if-team-was-contending/2014/03/19/

I love you Kobe, but this is shit that you think and don't say. He's been in rare douche mode lately, spitting out bullshit that he needs to keep away from the press. The fvck is wrong with this guy? :facepalm

And yes, I KNOW the Lakers are tanking, and I know that winning games right now is counterproductive, but that doesn't change the fact that Kobe's coming off as a Grade-A fvckhead with this shit. SHUT THE FVCK UP, KOBE. Stick to rehabbing and posting skin shots of your wife on your Instagram account.

I don't see the problem, Nash pretty much said the same shit after Farmar went down again, the only reason he's not playing is because of the tank and because the young guys are playing for contracts for next year.

You guys find any reason to criticize Kobe, smh.

Jlamb47
you only made this thread because your a lebron fan

Milbuck
Kobe is not dumb...he's one of the most intelligent players in the NBA, on and off the court.

He is, however, a complete asshole.

It's A VC3!!!
Yeah, because it is very smart to come back and risk getting re-injured and essentially getting a free $50m contract only to not make the playoffs. OP is very smart...

This is the shit every player says. Pierce just said that Garnett would be playing if it was closer to the playoffs right now. Does that mean that KG is giving up on the Nets as well?

Clyde
03-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Yawn.

HOoopCityJones

THIS. :cheers:

Asshole who helps the homeless in Los Angeles, but you're right none the less.

DuMa
literally hitler

IncarceratedBob
03-19-2014, 01:26 PM
OP is a known LeBron stan

Jlamb47
03-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Lebron is the biggest bitch in the NBA, next to Durant.

LMAO i feel it.
I fudge with Durantala

Akrazotile
03-19-2014, 01:29 PM
I don't see the problem, Nash pretty much said the same shit after Farmar went down again, the only reason he's not playing is because of the tank and because the young guys are playing for contracts for next year.

Kobes whole phony mystique is about his ultra competitive, superhuman drive to play and to win and blah and blah and blah.

The dude is a phony. His impact has always been VASTLY overstated, his drive exaggerated, and his quickness to quit or complain overlooked.

When the Superteam cam together a bunch of ppl said it would be pretty much about whether kobe was willing to play for the team or try to force the image of him still being the alpha. We saw what happened and we saw the results. I predicted years ago Kobes immature selfishnes and insecurity would cause him to eventually go out exactly like Iverson did. And look whats happening. Dude is making a mockery of himself.

Solefade
03-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Jones defending this ***** so hard :lol

lets not be surprised though, kobe historically shits on his teammates when they go through a rough patch/not winning

Jlamb47
03-19-2014, 01:32 PM
Kobes whole phony mystique is about his ultra competitive, superhuman drive to play and to win and blah and blah and blah.

The dude is a phony. His impact has always been VASTLY overstated, his drive exaggerated, and his quickness to quit or complain overlooked.

When the Superteam cam together a bunch of ppl said it would be pretty much about whether kobe was willing to play for the team or try to force the image of him still being the alpha. We saw what happened and we saw the results. I predicted years ago Kobes immature selfishnes and insecurity would cause him to eventually go out exactly like Iverson did. And look whats happening. Dude is making a mockery of himself.

Kobe got 5 rings homie . His selfishness obviously worked.

Akrazotile
03-19-2014, 01:33 PM
Yeah, because it is very smart to come back and risk getting re-injured and essentially getting a free $50m contract only to not make the playoffs. OP is very smart...

This is the shit every player says. Pierce just said that Garnett would be playing if it was closer to the playoffs right now. Does that mean that KG is giving up on the Nets as well?

The Nets have something to actually save KG for.

The Lakers wont be in the playoffs. Fans supposedly pay top dollar TO SEE KOBE BRYANT.

Thats the justification for all his overpaid contracts. The fans want to see him. So if he can play, why isnt he? Lets be honest, he'll have no effect on the tank. Theyll still lose with him. Hes just quitting on the team and the fans.

SpecialQue
03-19-2014, 01:33 PM

What the hell? Kobe has three titles as one of the greatest second options of all time (Shaq doesn't win shit without Kobe) and two as the clear-cut team leader. How the fvck is he going out like Iverson?

HOoopCityJones
03-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Jones defending this ***** so hard :lol

lets not be surprised though, kobe historically shits on his teammates when they go through a rough patch/not winning

:roll:

Ni99a, let me go make a Lebron thread right now and watch your ass specifically flock to it to captain save a ho like ya'll been going steady for the last 5 years or something.

I just think the reason this thread was made is lame.

I don't see OP up Wade's ass for sitting every other game , despite being fully healthy to play.

SpecialQue
03-19-2014, 01:35 PM

The Lakers wont be in the playoffs. Fans supposedly pay top dollar TO SEE KOBE BRYANT.

Thats the justification for all his exaggerated contracts. The fans want to see him. So if he can play, why isnt he? Lets be honest, he'll have no effect on the tank. Theyll still lose with him. Hes just quitting on the team and the fans.

Not "supposedly," they absolutely pay top dollar to see him. Laker game ratings have dropped 50% without Kobe, and games are no longer selling out.

You may not like him, but he is definitely a draw for fans.

Akrazotile
03-19-2014, 01:36 PM
What the hell? Kobe has three titles as one of the greatest second options of all time (Shaq doesn't win shit without Kobe) and two as the clear-cut team leader. How the fvck is he going out like Iverson?

Going out as in ending his career on a sour note because he doesnt have the maturity to handle his decline like a professional.

Hes going to be a mess for the rest of his career. Hes going to shoot like a ballhog to the detriment of his team even as the team is either trying to win or rebuild. No matter what hes not going to be a team player. Hes gonna keep trying to prove hes the man. Its going to end so disgracefully. Its obvious.

Either that or he'll just constantly fake injuries to sit out and avoid the embarrassment, while taking up a huge chunk of the Lakers cap.

Enjoy.

SpecialQue
03-19-2014, 01:37 PM

Ni99a, let me go make a Lebron thread right now and watch your ass specifically flock to it to captain save a ho like ya'll been going steady for the last 5 years or something.

I don't see OP up Wade's ass for sitting every other game , despite being fully healthy to play.

I probably should have reworded the title, but Kobe needs to shut the fvck up with this crap. I don't want him on the court right now, but I want him to stop bashing the rest of his team and basically bragging about getting paid to do nothing this season. It's bad enough that Nash did it, but the team leader doing it makes this look 100x worse.

SpecialQue
03-19-2014, 01:40 PM
Going out as in ending his career on a sour note because he doesnt have the maturity to handle his decline like a professional.

Hes going to be a mess for the rest of his career. Hes going to shoot like a ballhog to the detriment of his team even as the team is either trying to win or rebuild. No matter what hes not going to be a team player. Hes gonna keep trying to prove hes the man. Its going to end so disgracefully. Its obvious.

Either that or he'll just constantly fake injuries to sit out and avoid the embarrassment, while taking up a huge chunk of the Lakers cap.

Enjoy.

I actually agree with the bolded. The whole "faking injuries" thing is a bunch of crap though. Just sounds like typical hater bullshit.

HOoopCityJones
03-19-2014, 01:42 PM
I probably should have reworded the title, but Kobe needs to shut the fvck up with this crap. I don't want him on the court right now, but I want him to stop bashing the rest of his team and basically bragging about getting paid to do nothing this season. It's bad enough that Nash did it, but the team leader doing it makes this look 100x worse.

I still don't see your problem bro, everyone has been bashing this Team, media, D'antoni himself, Pau, everybody. If you thought polarizing Kobe was gonna swallow his words then this just may be a bait thread without you even realizing it.

This is a guy who spent his prime playing with the likes of Luke Walton, Chris Mhim, Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as his second option, he knows shit when he see's Mitch put it on the floor.

Why not make a thread about Nash saying essentially the same thing after Jordie went down this week? They BOTH aren't playing when they can for a variety of reasons.

It's A VC3!!!
03-19-2014, 01:44 PM

Thats the justification for all his overpaid contracts. The fans want to see him. So if he can play, why isnt he? Lets be honest, he'll have no effect on the tank. Theyll still lose with him. Hes just quitting on the team and the fans.

Exactly. Why bring Kobe back for a meaningless season? What if he gets injured and gets sidelined another season? All of you idiots would be like "This season was over anyways, why bring him in for no reason". He is doing the right thing by fully recovering and coming back next season 100%.

HOoopCityJones
03-19-2014, 01:51 PM
It's bad enough that Nash did it, but the team leader doing it makes this look 100x worse.

This is just bullshit dude.

Kobe's been here since he was freaking 17 yrs old , he has every damn right as the leader of this Team to call out management when they're moving funny and he damn well should be able to comment on if he should play in a lost season or not while recovering from injury.

Especially if the franchise themselves are the ones who told him to hang it up for the rest of the season.

Levity
03-19-2014, 02:15 PM
kobe is my favorite player, but damn does that boy need to hush up a bit. let the team finish out the season and get their hopeful top 5 pick, and then come back next season and see what you got left. until then, just enjoy your millions and stay out of the spotlight.

Cold soul
03-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Kobe needs to keep quiet and out of spotlight, he needs to rehab this summer and come back close to 100% for start of the season. Yeah, sometimes Kobe can be a total asshole but that's what makes him who he is.

AnaheimLakers24
03-19-2014, 02:38 PM
kobe

TheMarkMadsen
03-19-2014, 02:38 PM
Maybe if Pau could lead the team to something more than 20 fcking wins Kobe would have reason to come back, he shouldn't have said that but he's earned the right to speak his mind, most of us already knew if the Lakers were in PO contention he could come back, just like when Wade sat out back in the day when the HEAT were horrible.

I thought Pau was good enough to take the team to at least fringe playoff contention

AnaheimLakers24
03-19-2014, 02:39 PM
bean

AnaheimLakers24
03-19-2014, 02:40 PM
bryant

ArbitraryWater
03-19-2014, 02:40 PM

Nope, you find anything to DEFEND your lover... disgusting blowhard

ArbitraryWater
03-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Maybe if Pau could lead the team to something more than 20 fcking wins Kobe would have reason to come back, he shouldn't have said that but he's earned the right to speak his mind, most of us already knew if the Lakers were in PO contention he could come back, just like when Wade sat out back in the day when the HEAT were horrible.

I thought Pau was good enough to take the team to at least fringe playoff contention

:roll: And why is that? A Team that Kobe last year, WITH Howard AND Gasol, AND NASH, could get to an 8th seed 2 games away from RS end, WITH the danger of falling out, how the fcuk could Gasol then, WITHOUT KOBE/HOWARD/NASH get this team to basically were they were last year? Wow that would make Gasol >>>> Kobe.

Dont you feel a bit stupid&ignorant always taking it up the ass for you boy?

TheMarkMadsen
03-19-2014, 02:45 PM
:roll: And why is that? A Team that Kobe last year, WITH Howard AND Gasol, AND NASH, could get to an 8th seed 2 games away from RS end, WITH the danger of falling out, how the fcuk could Gasol then, WITHOUT KOBE/HOWARD/NASH get this team to basically were they were last year? Wow that would make Gasol >>>> Kobe.

Dont you feel a bit stupid&ignorant always taking it up the ass for you boy?

oh but the reason for them struggling last year was because Kobe as a chucker? All year we heard from people like you how much better the Lakers would be w/o Kobe

"Do the Lakers go on a run now that Kobe is out"

anyways, of course he'd play if they were in the playoffs..but he's 35 and has a massive 2 year contract that he's expected to be healthy for, so what would be the point of coming back to play for a lottery team when said team is trying to tank?

i'd like to see him come back and play, but at this point i'm happy with tanking and letting our investment rest up.

There's no reason for Kobe to come back, no difference between 20 wins and 25 wins..

haters like you will find a way to hate no matter what

If Kobe announced he was coming back you'd be up in arms about "Kobe da chucker only cares about passing KAJ" anything he does/says gets a reaction, in a season where he didn't play he still was the most talked about player on ISH, there's really no point in trying to get a rational reaction out of trolls that sit at home all day living to hate and love on ISH

jzek
03-19-2014, 02:46 PM
Unbelievable.

I watched a Kobe interview yesterday and I don't like the guy.

He is very annoying and contrived. He spent the whole time trying to be funny and articulate but he's just another dumb brother.

Get your ass on the court Kobe. It's your job.

It's because he's getting old and slowly becoming irrelevant. He's doing everything he can to stay in the news.

ArbitraryWater
03-19-2014, 02:50 PM
oh but the reason for them struggling last year was because Kobe as a chucker? All year we heard from people like you how much better the Lakers would be w/o Kobe

"Do the Lakers go on a run now that Kobe is out"

anyways, of course he'd play if they were in the playoffs..but he's 35 and has a massive 2 year contract that he's expected to be healthy for, so what would be the point of coming back to play for a lottery team when said team is trying to tank?

i'd like to see him come back and play, but at this point i'm happy with tanking and letting our investment rest up.

There's no reason for Kobe to come back, no difference between 20 wins and 25 wins..

what? why are you ignoring everything i wrote and talking about if kobe was a chuker last year or not? :roll:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xjEvBKid_mg/UH1Tnt5BwkI/AAAAAAAAgxQ/PrmEUOuB2nA/s1600/grasping-at-straws1.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
03-19-2014, 02:54 PM
what? why are you ignoring everything i wrote and talking about if kobe was a chuker last year or not? :roll:

because you are a troll who isn't looking for a serious response? You know as well as I do that if Kobe was leading this team to a top 3 pick you and the rest of your troll brigade would be all over his ass

If Kobe comes back it's "Kobe da chucker just wants to break KAJs record, so selfish"

if Kobe doesn't come back it's "Kobe da quitter doesn't wanna come back for the last 15 games"

Doranku
03-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Why do people argue with starface? He's 30 years old and his parents still pay for his pad. :oldlol:

ImKobe
03-19-2014, 03:05 PM
Grass is green
Water is wet
Kobe is sitting out the season because the Lakers are not in Playoff position & the management encouraged him to take it easy so he would be healthy for next season.

The haterade in this thread is amusing.

Cold soul
03-19-2014, 03:30 PM
Cool Kobe interview on Dan Patrick Show. http://youtu.be/783MrnYdNGc

Deuce Bigalow
03-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Kobe is a known liar.

Akrazotile
03-19-2014, 03:37 PM
Exactly. Why bring Kobe back for a meaningless season? What if he gets injured and gets sidelined another season? All of you idiots would be like "This season was over anyways, why bring him in for no reason". He is doing the right thing by fully recovering and coming back next season 100%.

Theyre not going anywhere next year either, and he IS fully recovered.

Your logic is that every team who will not make the playoffs should immediately deactivate all their important players for the season. Why risk next year, right?

Fans dont pay money to watch scrubs, playoffs of no playoffs. Kobe suffered a minor injury months ago. He said himself if the games mattered hed be back. It has nothing to do with healing. He just doesnt want to play.

3LiftHeatCurse
03-19-2014, 03:48 PM
LeBron and Kobe both going full tard mode lately in the media.

Hopefully the NBA doesn't decide to use these comments to charge the Lakers with tanking.

ImKobe
03-19-2014, 03:50 PM

Your logic is that every team who will not make the playoffs should immediately deactivate all their important players for the season. Why risk next year, right?

Fans dont pay money to watch scrubs, playoffs of no playoffs. Kobe suffered a minor injury months ago. He said himself if the games mattered hed be back. It has nothing to do with healing. He just doesnt want to play.

Kobe also said before training camp this season that if it were the Playoffs, he would be playing, but it took him 3 months before he actually practiced & played a game & it took him 5 games before he got any strength in his legs.

The man is not 100%. He was at maybe 60% when he came back from his achilles injury & showed some flashes of his old self while not having any explosion & he hurt his knee, which kept him from strenghtening his legs for a couple of months & he's been riding the bike ever since.

When Kobe says he would play, it doesn't mean he's healthy. He heavily sprained his ankle last season (for example, tony Parker missed 3 weeks with the exact same injury) & tried to return the next game. He is just very confident in his abilities to play through injuries, but coming back after fracturing your knee in a meaningless season is stupid.

Kobe wants to play more than anything & he wants to pass Michael in points all-time, but he now understands that the right thing to do is to sit out in order to make a complete recovery & start out fresh next season without any new injuries.

If Kobe came back right now & blew his knee out, the same guys that say he is lazy or doesn't want to play would be saying how stupid he is for returning to pad his stats & what not. Kobe is doing a favor for the franchise by sitting out. We want a top 5 lottery pick. We want a healthy Kobe next season.

Keno
03-19-2014, 03:57 PM
most selfish player in nba history on and off the court, seriously, me me me. all he's about. disregard team mates, acquire shots is his motto.

ZenMaster
03-19-2014, 04:00 PM

Your thread title has nothing to do with the political correctness you explain Kobe should follow. Did you go with a shitty headline for shock value?

"This is something you think and don't say" - god I hate that line.

J Shuttlesworth
03-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Kobe's always been an arrogant asshole. Remember last year when they asked him if he watches the final four, and he said "They should be watching me" :lol

ihoopallday
03-19-2014, 04:10 PM
That's cool and all, but it's pretty stupid to come out and say it in an interview. I think Kobe and LeBron have the same PR team. Both say the dumbest things in front of the camera. :facepalm

swagga
03-19-2014, 04:11 PM
damn son, if kobe keeps it up like this soon we gon have this:

http://www.pageqsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/LelBron-Kobe-Wife-3.jpg

red1
03-19-2014, 04:13 PM
Im going to use this opportunity to say that kobe is a rapist

MVBallin2K
03-19-2014, 04:14 PM
I don't get what's so bad about the quote in the OP. Blasting management? Even if warranted, I could understand why that was dumb. All he's simply doing is stating his case. The dude probably gets asked ten times a day even when it's already known he's sitting out why he's not back.

I highly doubt his teammates or management are going to be furious at this. I don't see how it comes off as bragging about his contract either. It would come off that way if they were in playoff contention. Even if they were upset, the majority of the team is likely gone next season anyways. Let's be real, the man is bored. Some people would be content sitting at home collecting money but he wants to be playing. Not playing makes him speak out. We saw it throughout the last couple of seasons when he was injured and Tweeting, catching heat for that. He and Nash don't want to spend their last years sitting around doing nothing. Whether they contend or not, they want to be on the court doing what they love.

moe94
03-19-2014, 04:16 PM
:oldlol:

swagga
03-19-2014, 04:17 PM

first reaction @ your post
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/kobewife.jpg

Keno
03-19-2014, 04:20 PM
it seems like every interview kobe does now, he only ruins his image and legacy more and more, if kobe returns next year and plays like he did this year and the same amount of shit talking, it's going to be hard to have him top eleven all time, he's going to get bumped to top fifteen.

20Four
03-19-2014, 04:21 PM
it seems like every interview kobe does now, he only ruins his image and legacy more and more, if kobe returns next year and plays like he did this year and the same amount of shit talking, it's going to be hard to have him top eleven all time, he's going to get bumped to top fifteen.
LOL by you? And who the PHUCK are you? :roll:

Bandito
03-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Was wondering where you were. I was kinda wprried. :roll:

Keno
03-19-2014, 04:28 PM

an objective fan.

Cold soul
03-19-2014, 04:29 PM

Lol this no name troll.

Bandito
03-19-2014, 04:29 PM
Hes another retarded stan.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-19-2014, 04:30 PM

This is why Kobe fans (yuck) cannot appreciate Lebron. You detractors are out your GOT damn mind!! :oldlol:

oh the horror
03-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Thy made a good point today on espn talk radio.

Basically said if they want to attract free agents that Kobe shouldn't be making the establishment look inept and he should show more confidence in them publically.

KyleKong
03-19-2014, 04:31 PM
:oldlol:

STATUTORY
03-19-2014, 04:40 PM
kobe is putting the organization on blast, that's what a responsible shareholder should be doing

Solefade
03-19-2014, 05:24 PM

please find a post where you find me defending lebron to a fault. niqqa plz.

the truth is the only thing i'll stand for

DonDadda59
03-19-2014, 06:02 PM

http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/924870980_1356768167.jpg

Never forget...

20Four
03-19-2014, 06:05 PM
lol I'll admit....he is a RAPIST after what he did to your team scoring 81 points.....I would be mad too :roll: :roll:

Keno
03-19-2014, 06:14 PM
lol I'll admit....he is a RAPIST after what he did to your team scoring 81 points.....I would be mad too :roll: :roll:

against a thirty three, washed up jalen rose, real fans weren't remotely impressed.

20Four
03-19-2014, 06:15 PM
against a thirty three, washed up jalen rose, real fans weren't remotely impressed.
If that's so...then how come no one else did that? T-mac was still beasting it that year.....why didnt he do it? Also jalen wasn't the only one guarding him...lmao

Its sad how kobe is all up in your mind 24/7 raping you over and over....i bet when you sleep at night...all u see is 81 hahahahahah

Milbuck
03-19-2014, 06:19 PM
please find a post where you find me defending lebron to a fault. niqqa plz.

the truth is the only thing i'll stand for
Aren't you the guy that said Lebron should've won DPOY in 2009?

Quickening
03-19-2014, 06:20 PM
Kobe is not dumb...he's one of the most intelligent players in the NBA, on and off the court.

Most intelligent, based on what? From what I have seen he is slightly more articulate than the average NBA player, but that is no achievement considering the majority of them have done nothing of note, bar shoot a basketball every day of their life.

Falling out with Shaq = Dumb raping girl= dumb. He was gifted a rich basketball family, with great genetics and upbringing coupled with hitting the jackpot with being recruited to the Lakers.

Makes me laugh when people act as though he is super smart.

moe94
03-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Most intelligent, based on what? From what I have seen he is slightly more articulate than the average NBA player, but that is no achievement considering the majority of them have done nothing of note, bar shoot a basketball every day of their life.

Falling out with Shaq = Dumb raping girl= dumb. He was gifted a rich basketball family, with great genetics and upbringing coupled with hitting the jackpot with being recruited to the Lakers.

Who acts like he is super smart? People say he's articulate and well spoken for an athlete. Is that too much to understand? :rolleyes:

ImKobe
03-19-2014, 06:23 PM

It wasn't Kobe's fault Shaq was traded. It came down to Shaq demanding 30+mil(he was 32) & Kobe wanting his superstar money, Jerry Buss told Kobe a month before the trade that Shaq would be gone & that they would build around him.

He didn't rape the girl, but he was dumb for cheating on his wife with that ugly ass white bish.

Milbuck
03-19-2014, 06:28 PM

I said one of the most intelligent. Not the most. Kobe is highly knowledgable about the game of basketball. He is also highly articulate with his thoughts, basketball and non-basketball related. Knowledge and the ability to articulate thoughts are two things I'd consider to be big factors of intelligence. Considering Kobe exhibits both of those to a high degree, I think it's safe to say he's one of the most intelligent players in the league.

If you can't understand that, I don't know what else to tell you.

Draz
03-19-2014, 06:40 PM
I wouldn't mind if Carmelo said this after bringing multiple championships and performances that kobe has. Let him talk, he earned the ability to do that. It comes with being apart of a high caliber rank.

Calabis
03-19-2014, 06:50 PM
http://guiltfreehomeschooling.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/Becoming-a-Successful-and-Proud-Quitter.jpg

selrahc
03-19-2014, 06:56 PM

he scored high on his SATs (compared to other NBA players) and is fluent in both Italian and English (most in the NBA can barely even speak English)

Dizzle-2k7
03-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Anyone who knows basketball knows Kobe is doing the right thing.

Why risk getting hurt over a team of scrubs? Get the draft pick, make a move in the summer, and get a good coach in there. Lakers will be relevant next year mark my words.

20Four
03-19-2014, 07:07 PM
i fvcked 20Four's mom
lol try again how old are you with the mom jokes? LOL go outside sometime...the sun doesn't hurt

Your name should be JameertheQUEER you hoodrat...dont make me b i tch slap you with your OWN hand son....kuz you a b i t c h

SCdac
03-19-2014, 07:19 PM
Obviously Kobe is not playing because the Lakers suck. Didn't need to hear him say it to know. Making that 30 mill though!

Jameerthefear
03-19-2014, 07:24 PM
lol try again how old are you with the mom jokes? LOL go outside sometime...the sun doesn't hurt

Your name should be JameertheQUEER you hoodrat...dont make me b i tch slap you with your OWN hand son....kuz you a b i t c h
fvck out of here thug wannabe bitch. i'll fvck u up.

It's A VC3!!!
03-19-2014, 07:31 PM

First, we don't know if he is "fully healthy" He just got re-injured two months ago so he can't be "fully healthy". If he is fully healthy, why would he come back with three months left in the season? Come on man, logic is simple.

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 07:33 PM

http://i.imgur.com/omk93HCl.jpg

20Four
03-19-2014, 07:42 PM
lol jealous ? lol gotta blow up my pic just to see how fine I am huh? Thank you!! Now go jack off to my picture you phucking ******....niqqa likes to blow up pictures like he blows his cocks lol

red1
03-19-2014, 07:43 PM
definitely benches more than durant

20Four
03-19-2014, 07:44 PM
definitely benches more than durant

LOL hahaha

red1
03-19-2014, 07:46 PM
LOL hahaha
dont get too excited bro. kobe is still a rapist

moe94
03-19-2014, 07:47 PM
lol jealous ? lol gotta blow up my pic just to see how fine I am huh? Thank you!! Now go jack off to my picture you phucking ******....niqqa likes to blow up pictures like he blows his cocks lol

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

audibly laughed

20Four
fvck out of here thug wannabe bitch. i'll fvck u up.

Fvck me up? Son....calm down before you hurt yourself typing....ill use 2 fingers....to stick up your ***** kuz you a b i t c h....now go lay down and flop like lebron does

20Four
dont get too excited bro. kobe is still a rapist
Red...Im not even mad anymore lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Lol at fvcking Mike Chang over here using "n*gga" so casually. Shut your hoe ass up and just look pretty for the camera.

DaOldLion
03-19-2014, 07:48 PM
ISH at it's finest

moe94
03-19-2014, 07:49 PM
Lol at ****ing Mike Chang over here using "n*gga" so casually. Shut your hoe ass up.

He said dude likes to blow up pictures like he blows cocks. That's comedy. :applause:

20Four
03-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Lol at fvcking Mike Chang over here using "n*gga" so casually. Shut your hoe ass up.
lol where did you come from son? Your not even part of this.......we got niqqas gettin mad because kobe raped them soooo much

Jameerthefear
03-19-2014, 07:51 PM
Fvck me up? Son....calm down before you hurt yourself typing....ill use 2 fingers....to stick up your ***** kuz you a b i t c h....now go lay down and flop like lebron does
i'll slap u with my 7.7 inch c*ck and make u cry son. u dont want these problems ni*ga

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 07:51 PM
You have small muscles.

Need me to ship you some protein shakes bro? Start eating more.

Log off Mike, you're embarrassing yourself

moe94
03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
You have small muscles.

:facepalm

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 07:53 PM
Still rocking the sideways cap. Yikes.

And those T-Rex arms and smug wannabe toughness. :facepalm

Mike is a joke.

20Four
03-19-2014, 07:54 PM
You have small muscles.

You checkin me out son? Thats kinda weird man...lol hating kuz im 5'10" and could bench 300lbs lol and im only 185lbs....sorry buddy....yall were the ones blowin up my pic so im jus tellin u like it is....

Budadiiii
:facepalm
aids.

moe94
You're getting better. Should've started with that.

red1
03-19-2014, 07:55 PM

Mike is a joke.
where's your picture?

moe94
03-19-2014, 07:55 PM
Ayo, budadiii, blow up some pics doe

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 07:56 PM
You're getting better. Should've started with that.
You don't get it. Can't start with the rat poison too soon.

Gotta walk him into it. That's the beauty of what I do. Now stop replying to me, aids boy. You done pissed me off.

20Four
03-19-2014, 07:56 PM
where's your picture?
Exactly red :) niqqa talks about me when he's prolly

A.) Fat as ****
B.) Skinny as ****

longtime lurker
03-19-2014, 07:57 PM
This is a common saying "I would play if this was the playoffs" I don't know how this is thread worthy. :confusedshrug:

moe94
03-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Stop saying rat poison, you repetitive cornball.

Jameerthefear
ethered 24 on the last page. he didn't respond. i win.

20Four

Mike is a joke.

Your just jealous man....its ok....stop FAPPING at my pic

Jealous kuz I actually take care of myself and watch what I eat lol

5'10" 185 benching 300lbs....get off me son

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:00 PM
i'll slap u with my 7.7 inch c*ck and make u cry son. u dont want these problems ni*ga
You would like to slap another man with your c*ck eh? You sick fvck also people claiming to have 7.7 inches online in reality is 2 inches hard lol

moe94
03-19-2014, 08:01 PM
Keep this going until budadiii wigs out and starts his paragraphs.

chosen_one6
03-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Your just jealous man....its ok....stop FAPPING at my pic

Jealous kuz I actually take care of myself and watch what I eat lol

5'10" 185 benching 300lbs....get off me son

Bench doesn't mean shit. Stop feelin yourself son.

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Keep this going until budadiii wigs out and starts his paragraphs.
LMAO hahahah hes shook....prolly broke his fingers trying to type back lol flimsy piece of shlt

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:03 PM
Bench doesn't mean shit. Stop feelin yourself son.
Im not saying it is...lol just stating a fact

Jameerthefear
03-19-2014, 08:04 PM
You would like to slap another man with your c*ck eh? You sick fvck also people claiming to have 7.7 inches online in reality is 2 inches hard lol
Yeah. I'm actually bisexual. I'm a guy that loves the best of both worlds.

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:05 PM
For a man there is no such thing as bisexual...just phhaggot shit lol....:roll: :roll: at least with females being bi is accepted

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 08:06 PM
:applause:

JTF, GOAT.

Mike is a small, insecure guy. Little man complex. :oldlol:

I bench 300, doe.

moe94
03-19-2014, 08:08 PM
Calling others insecure while spamming their picture. Wonderful.

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 08:09 PM
For a man there is no such thing as bisexual...just phhaggot shit lol....:roll: :roll: at least with females being bi is accepted

You're the adult, he's the kid. Yet, everyone viewing this thread sees it the other way around. :oldlol:

You're a dumb guy, Mike

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:09 PM
lol insecure? lol people who talk about other people being insecure is usually the one who is....so im sorry buddy that your insecure about your little man complex....who the flying fvck talks about another mans ***** length? Only people who have small c*cks think that shit lmao hahaha

red1
03-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Budadii no one is going to take you seriously in this discussion unless you post a pic.

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:11 PM

You're the adult, he's the kid. Yet, everyone viewing this thread sees it the other way around. :oldlol:

You're a dumb guy, Mike
I bet you saved my picture just to jack off to it huh? Or have it up on your wall just so you have something to look at while you work out eh? To push yourself to look like me? Just make sure if you EVER get a girl....probably wont but if you do....take my picture down or she will fall in love with me....

Cold soul
03-19-2014, 08:13 PM

Well at least you're honest with yourself and came out of the closet. While I think you're pretty damn stupid I'll give you some respect. So props to you Jameer.

moe94
03-19-2014, 08:13 PM
Budadii no one is going to take you seriously in this discussion unless you post a pic.

Nah, he's winning by clowning dude while hiding behind anonymity. :applause:

Jameerthefear
03-19-2014, 08:15 PM
Honestly he does not need to.
Budadiiii and I have shared pics multiple times. I know for a fact that he's as cute as a button.

Milbuck
03-19-2014, 08:16 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/you_guys_are_weird_community.gif

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Honestly he does not need to.
Budadiiii and I have shared pics and semen multiple times. I know for a fact that he's as cute as a button and tasty too.
Fixed

Calabis
03-19-2014, 08:20 PM
Damn this thread went sideways real quick: Bi sexual, gay, dix and t-rex's benching 300 lbs :wtf:

Cold soul
03-19-2014, 08:20 PM
I bet you saved my picture just to jack off to it huh? Or have it up on your wall just so you have something to look at while you work out eh? To push yourself to look like me? Just make sure if you EVER get a girl....probably wont but if you do....take my picture down or she will fall in love with me....

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

moe94
03-19-2014, 08:24 PM
It was only a matter of time before he used the pic as an avy. :roll:

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:28 PM
It was only a matter of time before he used the pic as an avy. :roll:
Its ok I knew it too! Basically he is telling me this....that I am one SEXY mutha fukka and he wants to be like me.....lmao

I WIN

Milbuck
03-19-2014, 08:28 PM
What the **** is this shit?

Cold soul
03-19-2014, 08:29 PM
Its ok I knew it too! Basically he is telling me this....that I am one SEXY mutha fukka and he wants to be like me.....lmao

I WIN

/thread

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:29 PM
What the **** is this shit?
Read what we were talking about and you will get it....lol look at him he even copied my avy

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 08:30 PM

I WIN

Not in the mood to beef, you won bro. Mind if I keep your pic up? Maybe people will think it's me and actually start taking me seriously lol.

You're strong as hell.

20Four
03-19-2014, 08:33 PM

Not in the mood to beef, you won bro. Mind if I keep your pic up? Maybe people will think it's me and actually start taking me seriously lol.

You're strong as hell.
lol u got issues son lol

At least I gotta fan and I'm not even in the NBA....so I thank you

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 08:36 PM
lol u got issues son lol

At least I gotta fan and I'm not even in the NBA....so I thank you
We all got issues bro. All of us. Dudes on here with all sorts of problems... kids with social anxiety, folks with depression.... hell one guy even has aids. We all have our fair share of issues

Take the win and show some class.

red1
03-19-2014, 08:39 PM
I dont know how else to say this but you both lost. Budadii you took more of an L tho since it is clear you let him get to you. He's living in your avy rent free and shit

red1
03-19-2014, 08:39 PM

I WIN
Yeah man you won but I wouldn't be proud. This is some special olympics type ish

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 08:40 PM
I dont know how else to say this but you both lost. Budadii you took more of an L tho since it is clear you let him get to you. He's living in your avy rent free and shit
I'm shook.

red1
03-19-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm shook.
Don't worry you are still a funny poster you have brought many laughs to this board. Even michael jordan takes the occasional L. Just gotta come back strong

Budadiiii
03-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Don't worry you are still a funny poster you have brought many laughs to this board. Even michael jordan takes the occasional L. Just gotta come back strong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA7G7AV-LT8

Everyone on here knows I have the mental fortitude to come back even stronger. Done it before, and gonna do it again.

I feel like I need an overhaul. Whatever gimmick im implementing right now isn't working. Time for a change... I made a change in September, and I got kinda complacent with it.

This is just what I needed to be honest. Big things are coming, stay tuned

Bandito
03-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Don't worry you are still a funny poster you have brought many laughs to this board. Even budadiii takes the occasional D. Just gotta come back strong
Fixed

ILLsmak
03-19-2014, 08:48 PM

haha, I dunno that pic is some meme worthy shit.

-Smak

Brokenbeat
03-19-2014, 08:52 PM
haha, I dunno that pic is some meme worthy shit.

-Smak

The K-Pop backup dancer look is so hot though.

CelticBaller
03-19-2014, 09:17 PM
We lost him :facepalm

20Four
03-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Well...my bad man didn't mean for you to get hurt cheer up son :cheers:

AintNoSunshine
03-19-2014, 10:31 PM
:oldlol: LOL Kobe these 2 seasons has been talking A LOT.

JohnFreeman
03-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Maybe he should shut up.

CelticBaller
03-19-2014, 10:34 PM
:oldlol: LOL Kobe these 2 seasons has been talking A LOT.
2006/2007 all over again, bitching and threatening to bail out