PDA

View Full Version : Whom Do Miami Heat Fans Love More: LeBron James or Dwyane Wade?

JohnMax
03-06-2014, 08:57 PM
A year or two ago, the question wasn't even worth asking. Now, there is at least room for debate.

Uncle Drew
03-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Heat fans: Wade
Heat ''fans'': Bran

Bajanmale
03-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Wade

Nuff Said
03-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Wade no contest. Stupid question.

PsychoBe
03-06-2014, 09:01 PM
the guy who brought them their first championship maybe?

JohnFreeman
03-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Wade county

jzek
03-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Heat fan since Oh-Ten so I'm picking Wade

Fire Colangelo
03-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Not a heat fan but I've liked Wade over Bron ever since they got into the league.

CelticBaller
03-06-2014, 09:10 PM
real heat fans say wade in a heartbeat

aj1987
03-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Wade.

Uncle Drew
03-06-2014, 09:11 PM
I think Bran or Haslem is a better comparison...

livinglegend
03-06-2014, 09:12 PM
I personally love Lebron more

Heavincent
03-06-2014, 09:13 PM

OP said Heat fans, not Lebron dick riders that jumped ship in 2010.

livinglegend
03-06-2014, 09:17 PM
OP said Heat fans, not Lebron dick riders that jumped ship in 2010.
I see! You still mad that the favorite Bulls and Rose got butt fu*cked by Lebron and Heat, and then, the next year, Hamilton wasnt the 2nd scorer Rose needed. You are also mad because Rose s injuries and Lebron s back2back champioship.

Ok I get! Butthurtness justified.

Akrazotile
What a awkward question.

"Which of these two men do u just love the mostest?!?!"

Fukkin fakkits

CelticBaller
I am a bandwagoner
umadumadumad
:confusedshrug:

Bandito
I see! You still mad that the favorite Bulls and Rose got butt fu*cked by Lebron and Heat, and then, the next year, Hamilton wasnt the 2nd scorer Rose needed. You are also mad because Rose s injuries and Lebron s back2back champioship.

Ok I get! Butthurtness justified.
He's a nets fan though:oldlol:

Milbuck
03-06-2014, 09:19 PM
:confusedshrug:
That's literally all I took away from that post.

Bandito
03-06-2014, 09:20 PM
That's literally all I took away from that post.
Don't forget his virginity...

Andrei89
03-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Its Wade's house. He will retire as a Heat player and as a legend.

/thread

CHi1PriDe
03-06-2014, 10:03 PM
I'm pretty sure majority here became heat "fans" when the heat won the title in '12. So the clear answer is, lebron...

jstern
03-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Has to be Wade, though I would also imagine that for many it's equal. Like no negative feelings for neither. Like having to sons.

EnoughSaid
03-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Dwyane Wade got me interested in basketball. I didn't even really like the sport before I saw a Miami Heat game during the 08-09 season where he was going off. He's the reason I registered for InsideHoops and why I fell in love with the sport.

THANK YOU FLASH. :bowdown:

3LiftHeatCurse
03-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Wade or Bron : Wade

All time : Alonzo

jrong
03-07-2014, 01:20 AM

As has already been said, your opinion doesn't count. True, long-time fans would never prefer that ****ing Cleveland metro-area carpetbagger (look it up, you mental featherweight) over Wade. And if you say you're a Heat fan who prefers James, you expose yourself as: 1. a liar, 2. someone who has no grasp of Heat history.

In sum, if you answer James to this question, your answer is irrelevant because you reveal yourself as a post-Decision Heat fan, aka not a Heat fan at all, but a James fanboy. And you have no standing to provide any input discussion to this discussion at all because it's for "Miami Heat fans," not LBJ sack riders.

So stay the hell out of questions addressed to Heat fans, Stan. It's downright offensive that anyone purporting to be a genuine Heat fan would answer James to this question. Do us a favor and restrict yourself to answering your questions that are directed to LBJ slurpers because I can't convey in two paragraphs the intellectual ass-kicking you deserve for giving this answer and then eactually trying to pass yourself off as a real Heat fan.

NumberSix
03-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Weird question. It's like asking which one of your kids you like more. You like them both.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-07-2014, 01:26 AM
As has already been said, your opinion doesn't count. True, long-time fans would never prefer that ****ing Cleveland metro-area carpetbagger (look it up, you intellectual featherweight) over Wade. And if you say you're a Heat fan who prefers James, you expose yourself as: 1. a liar, 2. someone who has no grasp of Heat history.

In sum, if you answer James to this question, your answer is irrelevant because you reveal yourself as a post-Decision Heat fan, aka not a Heat fan at all, but a James fanboy. And you have no standing to provide any input discussion to this discussion at all because it's for "Miami Heat" fans, not LBJ sack riders.

Good lord. Get over yourself and go suck Wade's dick somewhere else.

HoopsFanNumero1
03-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Only f@ggots love men. True story.

jrong
03-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Good lord. Get over yourself and go suck Wade's dick somewhere else.

Another fake Heat fan. But, let's set aside the James/Wade question, and talk about you and me. Send me a link with the last month or so of articles that you wrote professionally, and I'll send you mine.

And if you don't have any writing credits, then you have no business engaging me in argument with your grey-matter challenged intellect. I'm a pro, kid. Take your GED and partial community college education and mix it up with someone with whom your meager intelligence warrants you the privliege to argue. Because I'm so many levels beyond your league that it's the height of audacity that you would even deem yourself qualified to debate me.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Another fake Heat fan. But, let's set aside the James/Wade question, and talk about you and me. Send me a link with the last month or so of articles that you wrote professionally, and I'll send you mine. And if you don't have any writing credits, then you have no business engaging me in argument with your grey-matter challenged intellect. I'm a pro, kid. Take your GED and partial community college education and mix it up with someone with whom your meager intelligence warrants the privliege to debate. Because I'm so many levels beyond your league.

LMAO! My dude JRONG shitting on all these fake Heat fans :pimp:

HoopsFanNumero1
03-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Another fake Heat fan. But, let's set aside the James/Wade question, and talk about you and me. Send me a link with the last month or so of articles that you wrote professionally, and I'll send you mine.

And if you don't have any writing credits, then you have no business engaging me in argument with your grey-matter challenged intellect. I'm a pro, kid. Take your GED and partial community college education and mix it up with someone with whom your meager intelligence warrants you the privliege to argue. Because I'm so many levels beyond your league that it's the height of audacity that you would even deem yourself qualified to debate me.

What part of "get over yourself" did you not comprehend? With all your writing credits, one would think your reading comprehension would be a little better. In case you haven't figured it out, I couldn't care less about what you do because you've already exposed yourself as low-class gutter trash by wishing injury on players in the past. I don't need some clown questioning my fandom, especially one that sucks Wade's dick every step of the way. Some people have their own lives and other like to live through others'. To each their own.

And you're a so called sports writer right? I hope you don't think you're something special because there are a dime a dozen of you.

Now you have my permission to continue crying about how Lebron has ruined Wade's career in some other thread.

Next.

aj1987
03-07-2014, 02:30 AM
As has already been said, your opinion doesn't count. True, long-time fans would never prefer that ****ing Cleveland metro-area carpetbagger (look it up, you mental featherweight) over Wade.
Come on, dude. No need to diss a guy who helped the Heat win 2 rings and Make the Finals 3 times in a row.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-07-2014, 02:33 AM
Why should Heat fans not like both the same?? very similar character,one brought them the first, the other one two ships in a row and will maybe go down as the GOAT.
i think true Heat fans, not Wade dickslobberers like both the equally.:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

JohnFreeman
03-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Heat fans love Wade
Heat "fans" love leBron

Bandito
03-07-2014, 07:25 AM
Says the president of the I love Lebron fan club.

IMObjective
03-07-2014, 07:49 AM
Angry heat "fans" ITT who don't want to answer the question.

The-Legend-24
03-07-2014, 08:09 AM
:oldlol: @ "Miami Heat Fans" that shit don't exist.

JohnFreeman
03-07-2014, 08:13 AM
Yes they do. Stop being ignorant.

Marlo_Stanfield
03-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Lakers fans so pathetic.
only became fans because of LAs winning cultures:facepalm
no real fans at all

HoopsFanNumero1
03-07-2014, 08:53 AM
Says the president of the I love Lebron fan club.

You're a perfect example.

Jlamb47
03-07-2014, 09:59 AM
WAde

DaSeba5
03-08-2014, 04:29 AM
LeBron is actually not even in my top 3 of favorite Heatles. It will always be Wade, Haslem, and Zo to me because that's who I grew up watching. I was already in my junior year of HS by the time LeBron came to Miami. I do love having LeBron don't get me wrong.

Angel Face
03-08-2014, 04:59 AM

This, true story. But you're a fa99ot and you love Lebron.

JT123
03-08-2014, 05:30 AM
This, true story. But you're a fa99ot and you love Lebron.
Location Michael Jordan's. :facepalm

Brokenbeat
03-08-2014, 05:31 AM
The HEAT were merely a host used to gestate our LeBron to full maturity. Some form of surrogate. A "King" maker, if you will - used only to be cast aside once our king took his throne.

Our LeBron transcends all that is mortal and herpes infested. :bowdown: