PDA

View Full Version : bigger douche: stephen a smith or chris broussard

Teanett
03-06-2014, 11:58 AM
smith: loud, eloquence without content, same old angry black man stick

broussard: acts like he belongs to nba inner circle, never makes sense, already talks about melo and d-rose winning a title

christian1923
03-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Broussard by 1 million. Stephen A atleast knows his shit. Chris is so dumb they mad that niggggga a sideline reporter :lol

Teanett
03-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Broussard by 1 million. Stephen A atleast knows his shit. Chris is so dumb they mad that niggggga a sideline reporter :lol

i'm not sure about this

Mass Debator
03-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Broussard no doubt.

NumberSix
03-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Smith by far. He's an egomaniac with a very fragile ego.

Milbuck
03-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Hard to pick, I bet both of them are masters at cleaning out v@ginas.

greymatter
03-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Is Skip Bayless not mentioned because it's already a foregone conclusion that he's a total no-nothing dipshit?

Note: the aforementioned is for his mainly for his arguing that Tom Brady deserved MVP over Peyton Manning this past season.

Prometheus
03-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Not that either of them knows a damn thing, but I honestly think Chris Broussard probably has a higher basketball IQ than Stephen A. Smith. Both First Take clowns are total brainwashed hero-ball superstar-worshipers. I doubt either one of them could identify more than three set basketball plays.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Both know absolutely nothing about basketball but sas is at least friends with some of the players and thus provides valuable information.

Akrazotile
03-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Is Skip Bayless not mentioned because it's already a foregone conclusion that he's a total no-nothing dipshit?

Note: the aforementioned is for his mainly for his arguing that Tom Brady deserved MVP over Peyton Manning this past season.

This message brought to you by the irony department.

TylerOO
03-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Stephen A. He tries to act hard but we all know a dork like Bladers could **** him up

CJ Mustard
03-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Not that either of them knows a damn thing, but I honestly think Chris Broussard probably has a higher basketball IQ than Stephen A. Smith. Both First Take clowns are total brainwashed hero-ball superstar-worshipers. I doubt either one of them could identify more than three set basketball plays.
This. Stephen A and Skip were horrifically exposed by Mark Cuban.

Levity
03-06-2014, 01:56 PM
theyre both on that John Edwards level.

Eric Cartman
03-06-2014, 02:05 PM
theyre both on that John Edwards level.

:lol

DwadeOverLebron
03-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Chris Broussard is a JOKE! He knows nothing and doesn't know how to hide it. His mind works like a teenager playing association mode in nba2k. Stephen A. doesn't know a whole lot either but at least he's very animated and entertaining. That one interview he had with pacquiao was awesome, where pac could not stop laughing at stephen a. Chris Broussard are for the kids. Unfortunately kids now a days are not that bright therefore broussard is perfect for them. Just like ahmad rashad was perfect for us.

Teanett
03-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Just like ahmad rashad was perfect for us.

ahmad never had to pretend to be one of the boys. he's mj's buddy.
stephen a and broussard could only dream of being like ahmad.
who's stephen a's main man? ray felton?

smoovegittar
03-06-2014, 05:57 PM
They both suck really bad, but I'd take Smith if I had to pick one to listen to.

BasedTom
03-06-2014, 06:22 PM
broussard: acts like he belongs to nba inner circle
Stephen A can't do a segment without acting like he's BFFs with Lebron, Kobe, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Derek Jeter. He's also somehow a Steelers fan.

For a so-called Debate show, his counterarguments to Skip's admittingly outlandish claims only amount to "BLASPHEMY! HOW DARE YOU!" This instead of actually, you know, debating and presenting facts and statistics to back his message. Seriously, you could probably take away 20 minutes of the show if you edited out Stephen A sucking up to athletes and screaming "BLASPHEMY!" over and over again

He's only tolerable when he's ripping on the Knicks

Bandito
03-06-2014, 07:32 PM
lebran jaime