PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe Wade decided to play in the all-star game

Human Error
02-15-2014, 07:38 AM
I mean, how can you be more selfish than this? LeBron and Bosh have been putting out their all to cover his absence when he has missed 1/3 of the games that the Heat played so far and Wade decided to play in the all-star game to risk the injury because it adds to his personal accolade? And to miss the upcoming road games due to maintenance program? I've been a Heat fan for 25 years and I tend to defend what they do but this is just not right and I don't know what Pat Riley would be thinking over his selfish and arrogant decision.

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 07:40 AM
I wonder how many minutes he will actually play

Marlo_Stanfield
02-15-2014, 07:44 AM
While i like Wade as a player he has always been a selfish prick. and even more since LeBron arrived in Miami.
You can see hes still salty LeBron is the main guy in Miami now multiple times every season when he takes extremely dumb shots or hogs the ball in some situations to prove a point.
also whenever he hits some shots he just takes the shot everytime the next few possesions.
hes a great player but hes also a huge diva:coleman:

I<3NBA
02-15-2014, 07:46 AM
this is some bullshit right here

Warfan
02-15-2014, 07:51 AM
Yeah not sure why he decided to play, he did say this though

"I told [Vogel] that I was going to get out there and have a little fun," said Wade, who is likely to play the first five or so minutes of each half. "Then I'm going to sit down."

So maybe he's feeling better, still probably not a good move though

Quickening
02-15-2014, 07:51 AM
He is turning into a liability, better to trade him if they can whilst he is still worth something

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 07:52 AM
Yeah not sure why he decided to play, he did say this though

So maybe he's feeling better, still probably not a good move though
Vogel wants to injure him

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 07:52 AM
He is turning into a liability, better to trade him if they can whilst he is still worth something
Wade is retiring in Miami

Warfan
02-15-2014, 07:53 AM

:lol that's what I was thinking, he'll probably try and make him play most of the game

Marlo_Stanfield
02-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Wade is retiring in Miami
Wade should take a huge paycut and play 6th man from next season on

JohnMax
02-15-2014, 07:58 AM
He probably wants to prove something against Harden

aj1987
02-15-2014, 08:10 AM
I mean, how can you be more selfish than this? LeBron and Bosh have been putting out their all to cover his absence when he has missed 1/3 of the games that the Heat played so far and Wade decided to play in the all-star game to risk the injury because it adds to his personal accolade? And to miss the upcoming road games due to maintenance program? I've been a Heat fan for 25 years and I tend to defend what they do but this is just not right and I don't know what Pat Riley would be thinking over his selfish and arrogant decision.
You do know that even if he decides not to play in the ASG, he'll still be an All-Star. They're not going to strip him of it. He's playing like 5-10 minutes of a ASG. It's not like he's gonna go all out and injure himself and he wouldn't be playing, if he didn't get the green light from the training staff, Spo, and Riley. Calm down and enjoy the game.

KrizMiz
02-15-2014, 08:52 AM
For The Fans !

nycjeff45
02-15-2014, 08:54 AM
reaccuring migrain , listens to the all star game in the locker...

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 08:55 AM
The day Wade accepts this, is the day he retires

Bandito
02-15-2014, 08:58 AM
Wade playing being more money to the Heat organization indirectly. So i don't think they care that much.

rhowen4
02-15-2014, 09:00 AM
He was a fan vote correct? I understand the sentiment that there are more deserving players of his spot but I'm sure he feels an obligation to play for the fans.

Akhenaten
02-15-2014, 11:50 AM
You have a link OP?
I haven't sen anything about him playing, everything I've read says that he might play.

red1
02-15-2014, 12:17 PM
:roll:

PsychoBe
02-15-2014, 12:29 PM

i heard vogel's game plan was for wade to play quality minutes at the center position.

JohnFreeman
02-15-2014, 12:32 PM
i heard vogel's game plan was for wade to play quality minutes at the center position.
"yeah i am going to match you up with Love"
"wade is hurt...oh noeee huehuehuehuehue"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qgPBOOk5URA/UOuzBEO_1VI/AAAAAAAABI0/oHr0ACp885A/s1600/avogel.jpg

All Net
02-15-2014, 12:39 PM
:lol that's what I was thinking, he'll probably try and make him play most of the game
He's not that mean..

Draz
02-15-2014, 01:02 PM
Just like pierce retired in Boston right

You edited your post right when I quoted it wtf

Magic 32
02-15-2014, 01:21 PM
While i like Wade as a player he has always been a selfish prick. and even more since LeBron arrived in Miami.
You can see hes still salty LeBron is the main guy in Miami

The fact that he allowed Lebron to steal his team (and before that choke away his last shot at a FMVP) is evidence enough that he is the least selfish superstar since KAJ.

cos88
02-15-2014, 01:28 PM
chill the **** down op he won't play more than 15 minutes :facepalm just like KG a couple of years ago

SpecialQue
02-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Not seeing the issue here, and I hate Wade.

navy
02-15-2014, 01:51 PM

Why do people act like athletes arent constantly working out and running? In what universe is a player suppose to remain physically inactive during an injury? This might be news to you, but players still exercise even when they are missing games. It is an exhibition game. Not a playoff game where he will be in 40 minutes.

BasedTom
02-15-2014, 01:55 PM
He was a fan vote correct? I understand the sentiment that there are more deserving players of his spot but I'm sure he feels an obligation to play for the fans.
http://www.allstarnba.es/ballot/
Not just a fan vote, but one of the most popular ones. He's probably doing this for the fans

I also find it funny how Jeremy Lin got more votes than James Harden

Draz
02-15-2014, 03:12 PM
I have no issue with it either. He has a few more years left anyways.

AnaheimLakers24
02-15-2014, 03:14 PM
imagine his legs snaps

NumberSix
02-15-2014, 03:15 PM
Frank Hole.

16X
02-15-2014, 06:03 PM
I don't see the problem either. The fans want to see him obviously as they voted him in, plus there is no defense being played at all, so he won't get hurt playing ten minutes and taking 4 or 5 shots.

Funny how a bunch of Lebron fans are pissed about this though.