PDA

View Full Version : *NBA trade deadline 21st Feb-Predictions*

poido123
02-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Avery Bradley traded.

Evan Turner traded.

Afflalo and Nelson traded.

Asik traded.

Dunleavy, Hinrich and Gibson traded (hoping Boozer too)

Okafor traded.

Ideas?

Black and White
02-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Jeff Green might get moved too, probably for picks.

Pau?

Black and White
02-04-2014, 07:13 PM
I also think Houston have said they aren't moving Asik

Smook A.
02-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Rockets trade Garcia, Brooks for Shump or Avery Bradley

Black and White
02-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Rockets trade Garcia, Brooks for Shump or Avery Bradley

Danny would want a pick.

Smook A.
02-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Jonathan Feigen tweeted that it's unlikely

Smook A.
02-04-2014, 07:17 PM
I predict Pistons and Philly do a trade.

Sixers get Greg Monroe and Charlie V.

Pistons get Evan Turner and Hawes

Pistons move Josh Smith to PF and Evan Turner plays SF

Levity
02-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Im guessing pau to phx will happen soon. whether or not a pick is included, i dont know.

Black and White
02-04-2014, 07:19 PM
I predict Pistons and Philly do a trade.

Sixers get Greg Monroe and Charlie V.

Pistons get Evan Turner and Hawes

Pistons move Josh Smith to PF and Evan Turner plays SF

I think they would move Thad Young before turner but still thats a nice trade from a philly perspective,

MCW/Monroe/Noel :rockon:

Solefade
02-04-2014, 07:22 PM
kevin love will be gone, not necessarily going to lakers though

BlazerRed
02-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Turner or Afflalo to OKC with Thabo included in the trade somehow.

poido123
02-04-2014, 07:24 PM

Perhaps to up his value again before the deadline?

There is just no use for him there, I think they are still looking to trade him.

Title contenders, they will want to improve more with an asik trade.

Black and White
02-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Perhaps to up his value again before the deadline?

There is just no use for him there, I think they are still looking to trade him.

Title contenders, they will want to improve more with an asik trade.

There are a few teams that could use him going forward, Celtics being one, but I would rather Danny go after him in free agency rather than giving up picks.

Suns? Okafors expirer + a pick?

TheReturn
02-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Bulls are not getting rid of Gibson.

Levity
02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
im sure MIL would be happy if someone took Mayo off their hands. Possibly ersan too.

Smook A.
02-04-2014, 07:31 PM
im sure MIL would be happy if someone took Mayo off their hands. Possibly ersan too.
I heard OKC has a little interest in Mayo. He'd have that 6th man role with Lamb and Reggie Jackson

BlackWhiteGreen
02-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Danny would want a pick.

or two, I'd be pissed at that deal unless there's a top 20 pick coming back this year

Meticode
02-04-2014, 08:22 PM
I won't be surprised if Waiters is moved before the deadline with what's going on right now with the Cavaliers.

poido123
02-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Bulls are not getting rid of Gibson.

He is one of our most tradeable assets.

Pax has made it clear he is looking to shed salary one way or another. The Deng salary dump should tell you this.

It may not happen, sure. But I think everyone is on the block, except for Butler Noah, Rose.

CelticBaller
I won't be surprised if Waiters is moved before the deadline with what's going on right now with the Cavaliers.
celtics

poido123

I agree.

He is one of the main causes for the disharmony in the team.

One way to solve it, is to get rid of the team cancers..

Bulls would happily take him though :pimp:

Embers
02-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Carl Landry IMO will be moved to Portland.

Levity
02-05-2014, 07:47 PM
I agree.

He is one of the main causes for the disharmony in the team.

One way to solve it, is to get rid of the team cancers..

Bulls would happily take him though :pimp:

you think the bulls would do mclemore for gibson? or something like that revolving around those players?

for bulls: they get a shooting 2 guard that would fit well between rose and butler

for kings: get a defensive minded 4 that can block shots.

Levity
02-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Carl Landry IMO will be moved to Portland.

i dont know if its carl landry, but i do think sactown needs to move one more of their pfs. Most likey, thompson IMO

andremiller07
02-05-2014, 07:51 PM
i dont know if its carl landry, but i do think sactown needs to move one more of their pfs. Most likey, thompson IMO
I much rather keep Thompson who is younger/makes less/bigger and less injury prone. I been saying since the signing was made with Landry it was a massive mistake.

crawdaddy4ou
02-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Afflalo to OKC. Get it done Presti.

Levity
02-05-2014, 07:54 PM
I much rather keep Thompson who is younger/makes less/bigger and less injury prone. I been saying since the signing was made with Landry it was a massive mistake.

judging by your avy, Acy has made you a fan. do you like him as the first PF off the bench or do you think he can even be a starting 4 for the kings? Personally, i love his quick hands on D.

poido123
02-05-2014, 07:55 PM
you think the bulls would do mclemore for gibson? or something like that revolving around those players?

for bulls: they get a shooting 2 guard that would fit well between rose and butler

for kings: get a defensive minded 4 that can block shots.

Do I think they would do it? No, but it's possible. Personally, I would not entertain Ben McClemore, I just don't see the talent that everyone saw in the draft with him. Besides, we can slot over Butler to the 2 and make Snell our three, so it's not a big issue right now. If we are gearing to sign somebody like Anthony in free agency? Then the 2 can be occupied by Snell and Butler, but also move over to the 3 when Anthony plays PF...

We are in selling mode, so I don't think we will be looking to trade for anyone who makes us better ATM. I wouldn't be suprised if Bulls have been in talks for Okafor expiring to do another salary dump. Would be perfect if we could trade away Boozer for him :D

andremiller07
02-05-2014, 07:58 PM
judging by your avy, Acy has made you a fan. do you like him as the first PF off the bench or do you think he can even be a starting 4 for the kings? Personally, i love his quick hands on D.
Depends on the match up but he's actually shown nice skills on offence as well at times with nifty powerful drives/post moves and the odd long jumper. He shat all over Boozer/any other Bulls PF yesterday and he's the best help defender on the team.

He does get shat on by bigger player but which is expected. He's the only guy as well on the team with actually toughness as well. I still prefer him off the bench if we had a shot blocker @PF. He's a beast against stretch 4's (other than Dirk) due to his athletic ability.

Acy @ under $1mil >>> Landry $6.5 mil

kurple
02-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Andre Miller is pretty much a lock to be traded. i got a feeling one or two of hickson/faried/chandler will go with him

Embers
02-05-2014, 08:04 PM

Landry would be easier to trade as he has more 6th man potential.

I think a Dorrell Wright + Earl Watson for Landry would work. Saves Sac money in the long and short term. Gives Portland what they need in some offensive punch in the paint off the bench as well as a contract they can easily absord for the long term (providing Robin Lopez aint demanding 8 mill+ in his next contract)

poido123
02-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Andre Miller is pretty much a lock to be traded. i got a feeling one or two of hickson/faried/chandler will go with him

Yeah I can see that too.

Miller to Knicks?

poido123
02-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Depends on the match up but he's actually shown nice skills on offence as well at times with nifty powerful drives/post moves and the odd long jumper. He shat all over Boozer/any other Bulls PF yesterday and he's the best help defender on the team.

He does get shat on by bigger player but which is expected. He's the only guy as well on the team with actually toughness as well. I still prefer him off the bench if we had a shot blocker @PF. He's a beast against stretch 4's (other than Dirk) due to his athletic ability.

Acy @ under $1mil >>> Landry $6.5 mil

I'm keeping an eye on that situation. If Acy moves into the starting lineup and play 20+ minutes a game, I'm grabbing him for one of my deep leagues fantasy.

Bobcats2013
02-05-2014, 09:30 PM
No one significant like last year.

jbryan1984
02-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Cavs will do something. Prob get rid of waiters.

JohnFreeman
02-05-2014, 09:43 PM
I would like to move Mclemore and Thornton. I wouldn't mind Waiters, but I don't want attitude problems around Boogie. I wouldn't mind Gibson.
I do not want to lose Acy :D

avonbarksdale
02-05-2014, 09:58 PM
if someone wants gasol and he isn't planning to resign with the lakers they would be dumb to not move him

poido123
02-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Cavs will do something. Prob get rid of waiters.

No trolling, but you should look to trade Varajeo too. Great player and a good teammate but he is Cleveland's best trade asset and they should be looking to blow it up now...The other direction could be simply replacing the coach and see if that changes the team's effort..

Trading Varajeo will help Bennett develop with more minutes in the front court..