PDA

View Full Version : Knicks gotta make tha playoffs or Melo iz gone.

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 12:10 AM
I believe if tha knicks at least make tha playoffs then Melo will stay, if we don't make it then Melo will be gone 100% and knicks will be much worse then they are now :facepalm How tha hell we have a winning streak twice with 4 wins or more and have a damn losing steak right after especially to tha worst team in tha NBA?? :biggums: and Felton got tha nerve to have only 3 points against tha damn bucks:rant Idk what's going on. We need some trade, some players gotta get their ass outta here. I hope tha knicks aren't losing on purpose just to cut a money deal unda tha table cuz it seems that way. C'mon knicks I definitely know you way better than dis.... What you think will happen if knicks don't make playoffs?:(

MellowYellow
02-04-2014, 12:20 AM
I believe if tha knicks at least make tha playoffs then Melo will stay, if we don't make it then Melo will be gone 100% and knicks will be much worse then they are now :facepalm How tha hell we have a winning streak twice with 4 wins or more and have a damn losing steak right after especially to tha worst team in tha NBA?? :biggums: and Felton got tha nerve to have only 3 points against tha damn bucks:rant Idk what's going on. We need some trade, some players gotta get their ass outta here. I hope tha knicks aren't losing on purpose just to cut a money deal unda tha table cuz it seems that way. C'mon knicks I definitely know you way better than dis.... What you think will happen if knicks don't make playoffs?:(

My only response to this is Raymond Felton :facepalm

JohnFreeman
02-04-2014, 12:21 AM
He isn't leaving.

outbreak
02-04-2014, 12:30 AM

get off this forum like you keep saying you will please.

fpliii
02-04-2014, 12:35 AM
Felton ****ing sucks. The loss is on him. Falling to the Bucks? :biggums:

C'mon man!

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 12:35 AM
get off this forum like you keep saying you will please.
yea u right, I really should.

smoovegittar
02-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Melo won't leave. But here's a list of who I would like to see disappear:

Ray Felton
Tyson Chandler
J.R. Smith
Andrea Bargnani
Mike Freakin' Woodson.

I don't have an answer at this point as to who could take over coaching. But this guy's making me miss Lenny Wilkens. This team is so screwed up it's almost hard to fathom at times. Half these clowns don't deserve to wear the uniform. Totally disgusted.

Solefade
02-04-2014, 06:47 PM
how come people don't think melo is leaving? I'd bet my money that he goes to a team like LA or Chicago when FA comes

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Melo won't leave. But here's a list of who I would like to see disappear:

Ray Felton
Tyson Chandler
J.R. Smith
Andrea Bargnani
Mike Freakin' Woodson.

I don't have an answer at this point as to who could take over coaching. But this guy's making me miss Lenny Wilkens. This team is so screwed up it's almost hard to fathom at times. Half these clowns don't deserve to wear the uniform. Totally disgusted.
I agree except for that we shud keep j.r and Tyson.

Connor B
02-04-2014, 06:48 PM
He is gone anyway. Why is this even a thread.

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 06:49 PM
My only response to this is Raymond Felton :facepalm
yea get him outta here, he makes Chris duhon look better than him:facepalm

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 06:50 PM
He is gone anyway. Why is this even a thread.
if we make tha playoffs best believe he's staying.

AnaheimLakers24
02-04-2014, 06:50 PM
hes stupid enough to stay like most knicks fans

Smook A.
02-04-2014, 06:51 PM
I don't think melo iz leaving

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 06:51 PM
hes stupid enough to stay like most knicks fans
:coleman:

Black and White
02-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Melo staying well depend on if any moves are made at the deadline to indicate the Knicks will make an effort to provide better talent/build a better team and also where the team is at come end of the regular season.

navy
02-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Melo is gone.

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Melo staying well depend on if any moves are made at the deadline to indicate the Knicks will make an effort to provide better talent/build a better team and also where the team is at come end of the regular season.
we definitely need a couple of big trades. Its a damn Shame we have to struggle just to make tha damn playoffs:facepalm. Momma told me there were gonna be dayz like dis:(

TheMilkyBarKid
02-04-2014, 07:05 PM
At least with him gone you can rebuild.

Black and White
02-04-2014, 07:05 PM
we definitely need a couple of big trades. Its a damn Shame we have to struggle just to make tha damn playoffs:facepalm. Momma told me there were gonna be dayz like dis:(

If I were Melo and the Knicks made no moves, I'm gone, they clearly don't have his best interests at heart.

smoovegittar
02-04-2014, 07:08 PM
I agree except for that we shud keep j.r and Tyson.

The only way I keep Chandler is if he's coming off the bench (which we know is impossible cause he's making TOO much money). I'd keep J.R. as the 6th man - as long as I don't have to depend on him. This team needs more than a few bandages.

Milbuck
02-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Falling to the Bucks? :biggums:

C'mon man!
How the **** is that a c'mon man moment? If they lose to OKC or Miami it's just a tough loss, but when it's the Bucks it's unacceptable? What kind of double standard is that?

bluechox2
02-04-2014, 07:13 PM
we need to package chandler felton and shump

Higher Meaning
02-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Fresh Kid speaks the truth

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 07:17 PM
At least with him gone you can rebuild.
believe me tha knicks will be a lottery team for years if Melo leaves.

Fresh Kid
02-04-2014, 07:20 PM
How the **** is that a c'mon man moment? If they lose to OKC or Miami it's just a tough loss, but when it's the Bucks it's unacceptable? What kind of double standard is that?
cuz tha bucks have no business collecting wins like that period. So yes something iz very wrong wit that picture.

JT123
02-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Melo's gonna team up with Rose and ring chase in Chicago like a lil *****