coin24
01-13-2014, 09:57 PM
As if Adelman is going to play him:lol :facepalm

chips93
01-13-2014, 09:57 PM
kewl

navy
01-13-2014, 10:00 PM
He deserves a chance. This dude wrecked the D-League like they were scrubs. Well they are scrubs, but you get the point.

Black and White
01-13-2014, 10:02 PM
Danny, give up two 2nd rounders for him, get it done pls.

FrobeShaw
01-13-2014, 10:04 PM
He deserves a chance. This dude wrecked the D-League like they were scrubs. Well they are scrubs, but you get the point.
True.

coin24
01-13-2014, 10:05 PM
I think a few teams would trade for him actually.. Stupid wolves:oldlol:

robert de niro
01-13-2014, 10:09 PM
it was his own call to go there for a week or two to get some PT, hopefully Adelman plays him over other scrubs, there's nothing to lose, you can't seriously do it worse than some of their bench players

cos88
01-13-2014, 10:13 PM
it was his own call to go there for a week or two to get some PT, hopefully Adelman plays him over other scrubs, there's nothing to lose, you can't seriously do it worse than some of their bench players

are you really THE Robert De Niro? why didn't you get invited for the golden globes last night? huge fan mr De Niro as you can see at my avy :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

BigMacAttack
01-13-2014, 10:31 PM
I heard this guy stormed off the court like they lost when his teammate hit a buzzer beater...he will never amount to much in the NBA.

Edit: Just saw its already been mentioned...and linked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqoIq2mKfc0

navy
01-13-2014, 10:37 PM
I heard this guy stormed off the court like they lost when his teammate hit a buzzer beater...he will never amount to much in the NBA.
Proof or it didnt happen.

Milbuck
01-13-2014, 10:38 PM

the only bigger cancer than kobe the colorado rapist bryant
Damn dude did Kobe poop on your car or something?

FrobeShaw
01-13-2014, 10:38 PM
It's linked on this page.:applause:

CelticBaller
01-13-2014, 10:39 PM

cos88

nope i just don't like people who don't understand NO and keep going on white chicks at high altitude :confusedshrug:

La Frescobaldi
I think a few teams would trade for him actually.. Stupid wolves:oldlol:

Looks like he's just a trading chip to Wolves organization. They are on record saying they are astounded by his view of himself:

"When training camp in Mankato commenced in October, Muhammad's character was a concern. He had a reputation of being selfish at UCLA, where he was Pac-12 freshman of the year, and was sent home from the NBA's rookie transition camp for having a female guest in his hotel room.

"Coach (Rick Adelman) said that of the guys he's ever had, (Muhammad) is probably the most misrepresented person from what his perception was and what he is in reality," Saunders said. "

Adelman has been coaching in the NBA since 1983 and a head coach since '89.... that's a lot of players for a guy to have an ego that outrageous!!

robert de niro
01-13-2014, 11:09 PM
are you really THE Robert De Niro? why didn't you get invited for the golden globes last night? huge fan mr De Niro as you can see at my avy :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Had to watch the wolves getting destroyed by the spurs

HylianNightmare
01-13-2014, 11:38 PM
hopefully he get's some burn now

ZenMaster
01-13-2014, 11:47 PM

No he doesn't, not until his coach thinks he's ready and has earned it.

Doing good in practice and actual NBA games is more important than scoring against players you're easily supposed to score against.

If it's true that he decided himself to go and get some playing time I like that decision and it sounds smart, but it shouldn't get him NBA minutes per default.

#number6ix#
01-14-2014, 12:06 AM
The bench must be getting cold in minny

navy
01-14-2014, 12:09 AM
No he doesn't, not until his coach thinks he's ready and has earned it.

Doing good in practice and actual NBA games is more important than scoring against players you're easily supposed to score against.

If it's true that he decided himself to go and get some playing time I like that decision and it sounds smart, but it shouldn't get him NBA minutes per default.

The Coach hates rookies, it has nothing to do with his play.

AnaheimLakers24
01-14-2014, 12:12 AM
unfunny fgt

ZenMaster
01-14-2014, 12:22 AM
The Coach hates rookies, it has nothing to do with his play.

If you're doing a good enough job you will play, Rubio played as a rookie.

You don't think a coach trying to get his team into the playoffs would play a player if he was doing better than the others and coulp help the team win?

He's probably not receptive enough of the tactics yet and trouble guarding on defense.

oh the horror
01-14-2014, 01:20 AM

You'd do well to ignore that idiot. You'll just see him irrationally bringing up Kobe out of nowhere in EVERY thread.

coin24
01-14-2014, 01:26 AM
You'd do well to ignore that idiot. You'll just see him irrationally bringing up Kobe out of nowhere in EVERY thread.

This:lol

FrobeShaw
01-14-2014, 01:29 AM

Do you ever not just shit on users? :biggums:

cos88
01-14-2014, 01:30 AM
unfunny fgt

jun13 :facepalm how are the lakers this days you hobo?

chips93
01-14-2014, 01:58 AM
If you're doing a good enough job you will play, Rubio played as a rookie.

You don't think a coach trying to get his team into the playoffs would play a player if he was doing better than the others and coulp help the team win?

He's probably not receptive enough of the tactics yet and trouble guarding on defense.

not to mention shabazz is a notorious ball stopper, and minnesota moves the ball as well as any team in the league.

MJ(Mean John)
01-14-2014, 02:37 AM
AS someone mentioned, I wouldn't mind him on the lakers, his price tag won't be high. However, the things he was doing in the D league, i don't think he can do in the NBA. He can't offense rebound and score around the paint in the NBA. He's not chuck.

plowking
01-14-2014, 04:10 AM
He doesn't have an NBA game. Hes a bad shooter, below average ball handler, too one dimensional in attack, and is a one handed player.
Hes a good rebounder... which isn't much when you're 6'6, especially when he isn't overwhelmingly great at it.

wang4three
01-14-2014, 04:43 AM

Edit: Just saw its already been mentioned...and linked.

Quite frankly, if I were playing with Larry Drew II, I'd be pissed off too. He may have averaged 7 apg last year, but the guy was very frustrating to watch. That play was more of an exhibition of his selfishness than it was of Shabazz's. It was a play clearly designed for Shabazz to get the ball, but Drew did what Drew does best, hog the ball and make up plays.

el gringos
01-14-2014, 06:16 AM
:wtf:
Looks like he's just a trading chip to Wolves organization. They are on record saying they are astounded by his view of himself:

"When training camp in Mankato commenced in October, Muhammad's character was a concern. He had a reputation of being selfish at UCLA, where he was Pac-12 freshman of the year, and was sent home from the NBA's rookie transition camp for having a female guest in his hotel room.

"Coach (Rick Adelman) said that of the guys he's ever had, (Muhammad) is probably the most misrepresented person from what his perception was and what he is in reality," Saunders said. "

Adelman has been coaching in the NBA since 1983 and a head coach since '89.... that's a lot of players for a guy to have an ego that outrageous!!
Either you or I am misunderstanding that quote badly.

I don't think alderman is saying shabazz is worse than he thought he'd be

OG LeeTSkeeT
01-14-2014, 06:22 AM
go to the thunder to be a poorman Harden

senelcoolidge
01-14-2014, 06:27 AM
He doesn't have an NBA game. Hes a bad shooter, below average ball handler, too one dimensional in attack, and is a one handed player.
Hes a good rebounder... which isn't much when you're 6'6, especially when he isn't overwhelmingly great at it.
Shabazz will not be a good NBA player. He will be in the Euroleague pretty soon. Euroleague is a few steps below the D league so he should make a nice career for himself there.

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2014, 09:06 AM
:wtf:
Either you or I am misunderstanding that quote badly.

I don't think alderman is saying shabazz is worse than he thought he'd be
Coach is saying shabazz is worse than shabazz thought shabazz would be.

His ego writing checks his body cant cash

Wiggins23
01-14-2014, 09:32 AM
he needs playing time, send him to the bobcats