PDA

View Full Version : Clippers no longer interested in Bynum?

SpecialQue
01-07-2014, 06:10 PM
Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner 1h

Hearing Clips are leaning away from trying to sign Andrew Bynum if he's released by Chicago. Too many issues regarding Bymum from Cleveland

If Bynum signs with the Heat, just give them the title and end the season already.

Nash
01-07-2014, 06:22 PM
miami not signing him either, they kept Mason jr who now has a guaranteed contract and miami have full squad.

unbelievable. Indy will shit on Miami. Poor Bosh and old man Battier.

SpecialQue
01-07-2014, 06:25 PM
It would be poetic justice if after acting a fool to get out of his contract (in hopes of signing with a contender) nobody ends up wanting him.

oh the horror
01-07-2014, 06:27 PM
It would be poetic justice if after acting a fool to get out of his contract (in hopes of signing with a contender) nobody ends up wanting him.

As I said in the other threads, this kid should be blacklisted from the league. I know he's big and talented but really the guy is a head case and doesn't deserve the chances he continues to get.

ispin69
01-07-2014, 06:35 PM
miami not signing him either, they kept Mason jr who now has a guaranteed contract and miami have full squad.

Today would have been smart to waive a non guarantee contract but not making quick decisions is even smarter. I like Roger Mason Jr. for what he is getting paid, good back up for Ray Allen and Wade.

Again, they need to know if Bynum still even wants to play basketball and not be a real cancer. Only giving yourself a few hours to waive someone that benefits your team to get someone who might not even want a contract is a bad idea.

They can still waive or make a trade (Joel Anthony/James Jones). They can still get Bynum if he changes his mind about basketball.

Solefade
01-07-2014, 06:38 PM
heat don't really need this guy (assuming oden will be healthy in the near future)

DaSeba5
01-07-2014, 06:38 PM

http://plusixfive.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/panic.gif

Game Over, man. Game over.

SpecialQue
01-07-2014, 06:45 PM
heat don't really need this guy (assuming oden will be healthy in the near future)

This is why signing Bynum would be a good idea. While Bynum's frequently injured, compared to Oden he's AC Green.

SilkkTheShocker
01-07-2014, 07:05 PM

Those Indy hicks aren't going to do a damn thing. Now be quiet.

Nash
01-07-2014, 07:05 PM
http://plusixfive.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/panic.gif

Game Over, man. Game over.
Think about if for a second. Indiana is so much better than last year and the year before. They took Miami to 7 and 6 games. Miami has not gotten better in their front court. Battier looks even older than he did last season.

Indy is a whole other animal this season.

All Net
01-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Be foolish Miami passing on Bynum.. Could cost them against indy.

Black and White
01-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Those Indy hicks aren't going to do a damn thing. Now be quiet.

How sure are you?

chocolatethunder
01-07-2014, 07:18 PM
If Bynum signs with the Heat, just give them the title and end the season already.
Im not sure that I follow you. How does signing a hobbled 7 footer who's shooting 41% help them? I'm not being smart, I'm really curious what you think that he brings to the team. He's not mobile which means he can't defend well and he's not shooting well, and he's never been considered a team guy. I just don't see why Miami would want to disturb what they have going on down there. This guy isn't a stud who's in his prime. He's a hobbled guy who is a disruption. I don't see what they get from him at all.

secund2nun
01-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Im not sure that I follow you. How does signing a hobbled 7 footer who's shooting 41% help them? I'm not being smart, I'm really curious what you think that he brings to the team. He's not mobile which means he can't defend well and he's not shooting well, and he's never been considered a team guy. I just don't see why Miami would want to disturb what they have going on down there. This guy isn't a stud who's in his prime. He's a hobbled guy who is a disruption. I don't see what they get from him at all.

Bynum will defense, score, and rebound way better against Hibbert than any other player on Miami. Bynum would be a huge signing for Miami.

Black and White
01-07-2014, 07:25 PM
Bynum will defense, score, and rebound way better against Hibbert than any other player on Miami. Bynum would be a huge signing for Miami.

:lol

ispin69
01-07-2014, 07:30 PM
It's just faker stans over-reacting so they can claim SO STACKED SO ASTERISKS. Not like they have anything to talk about or to root for.

InspiredLebowski
01-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Go for it Miami Mercenaries. Sign another guy to keep Birdman off the floor against us, all for it.

chocolatethunder
01-07-2014, 07:34 PM
At what price? Who wants this guy in their locker room? Hibbert is hardly an offensive force. Miami, like other teams can impose their will on teams and force teams to defend them. Bynum offers almost nothing to any team especially when you weigh it against how much of a disruption he is and can be.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-07-2014, 07:54 PM
As I said in the other threads, this kid should be blacklisted from the league. I know he's big and talented but really the guy is a head case and doesn't deserve the chances he continues to get.
i think that is what we will see this season if he really banged assistant coach's wife.

longtime lurker
01-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Be foolish Miami passing on Bynum.. Could cost them against indy.

Miami's still uber stacked without Bynum. I don't think it will cost them that much.

TMT
01-07-2014, 08:29 PM
How many high impact players can Miami get for the minimum? It's getting ridiculous.

kurple
01-07-2014, 08:50 PM
bynum is pretty much done

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-07-2014, 08:54 PM
bynum is pretty much done
why?

bluechox2
01-07-2014, 09:19 PM
okc has the best fit, just put him in where perkins is

chocolatethunder
01-07-2014, 09:46 PM
How many high impact players can Miami get for the minimum? It's getting ridiculous.
We're talking about a 7 footer who's shooting 41% and has two bad knees and is just not in shape nor does he have any desire to be in shape. He's about as far from high impact as any player could be.

oh the horror
01-07-2014, 09:50 PM
It's just faker stans over-reacting so they can claim SO STACKED SO ASTERISKS. Not like they have anything to talk about or to root for.

Reality check dude. You're the only one in this thread that sees that. No one else does.

Mr. Incredible
01-07-2014, 10:08 PM
They do it just to make you :mad:

gts
01-07-2014, 10:17 PM
why?

His knees are shot and he doesn't have the heart for the game...

Seriously anyone thinking this is only about a coaches wife is just looking at the surface...

Bynum's health history is self evident, we all know the history but if you've watched the guy over the years you also know basketball was just a means to an end for him... He never loved the game he played because he could make money doing it... now he has a bucketload of $$$ and he doesn't care if he ever plays another minute

3LiftHeatCurse
01-07-2014, 10:56 PM

Dumb comment.

Why would Miami waive a useful player when they don't even know what Bynum wants yet?

The right move for Miami is to keep all their players, and then waive someone later AFTER Bynum commits to Miami. If Bynum does not commit to Miami, then Miami didn't lose any players for no reason.

And that's exactly what Miami did. Bynum can end up in a Heat jersey very soon.

franchise#3
01-07-2014, 10:59 PM
I think Bynum should consider signing with the Spurs. Timmy could teach him some nice moves.

Micku
01-07-2014, 11:09 PM
The Clips needed someone like Bynum to help with the frontline, but I guess his attitude is too much of a gamble. I feel like the Clips should still look for more bigs or defensive players.

The Heat could probably take him. Him and Oden would help them a lot against the Pacers if they healthy enough to get on the court to defend.

icewill36
01-07-2014, 11:11 PM
bynum should consider the mavs... they desperately need a center

Lebron23
01-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Miami can use his six fouls against Big Roy Hibbert.

b0bab0i
01-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Fvck man, we need Bynum. We have fvcking Hollins and Byron mullens as our backup bigs. Bynum just needs to close out games in playoffs for us while DJ sits because his ft shooting is that bad.

We should at least take a chance on Bynum, because we aren't winning shit with the backup bigs we have now.

redboy
01-08-2014, 01:41 AM
bynum, when he tries, is a pretty good defender and has great post moves. it's reasonable for a team like the spurs to give him a chance while putting certain conditions on the contract. can you imagine timmy d and bynum playing together? that would be one a terror it today's nba

CelticBaller
01-08-2014, 01:43 AM
I don't hope misfortune on no one... who am i kidding i hope this really happen to that dipshit

All Net
01-08-2014, 06:06 AM
Miami's still uber stacked without Bynum. I don't think it will cost them that much.

They are stacked but Hibbert is why indy give them nightmares.. They need a guy to body him up. Otherwise they could get beat by a much improved Pacers team.