PDA

View Full Version : The official LeBron James love and hate thread - all posts must be in here!!

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 03:57 AM
I'm expecting a lot of hate and troll posts in this thread, but I can give two flying f*cks what anybody thinks.

As one of the earliest supporters of Lebron (when all the Kobe stans were sh*tting on him), I fought tooth and nail to declare him as the next big thing (which I was right). You can see it in this thread http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257333.

Going what I wrote in the past, everything I said about Lebron is now a fact, so it goes to reason, what I say about him now will be a fact in the future.

1. Lebron is no Jordan. He took the easy route. He is Phil Jackson without the armani suit. He should of stayed in Cleveland and willed that team to a championship instead of caving in like a little b*tch and running to Pat Riley for guidance.

2. He is a weak puppy. It is now clear he doesn't have the "killer instinct" that makes Jordan and Kobe great. He is a soft beta; the guy that buys flowers on a first date.

3. He is overrated. I thought I would never say this, but ever since he joined the Heat, it is as clear as daylight he is overrated because he's not really that great. His efficiency is sky rocketing because of Wade, Bosh, and a great supporting cast. He's getting easy buckets because he's on a great team and not because he's utilizing much effort. He took the easy route and is no longer a special individual talent; looking at how stack the Heat is, this point is unarguable.

Flame on.

sportjames23
12-03-2013, 04:00 AM
http://twitpic.com/show/large/ca9o6

Im so nba'd out
12-03-2013, 04:04 AM
o this is gona be good http://i.imgur.com/3NCQZ.gif

I.R.Beast
12-03-2013, 04:08 AM
http://twitpic.com/show/large/ca9o6
pass the popcorn bro...PAUK is gonna come in here guns ablaze

fiddy
12-03-2013, 04:09 AM
Bron fan base just got a lot more smarter.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 04:09 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/158389/lebron-dancing-2-o.gif

Didn't Read.

OldSkoolball#52
12-03-2013, 04:10 AM
Lebron is now a fact,

This is a weird fragment to bold.

Mr. Jabbar
12-03-2013, 04:10 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

"joy shall be in heaven over one sinner who repents, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."

Nuff Said
12-03-2013, 04:11 AM
So basically lebron was doomed either way. Stay in Cleveland and be looked at as another Barkley or Malone who just couldn't get it done or leave for a better situation and get called overrated for taking the easy route. I see. Carry on.

9erempiree
12-03-2013, 04:14 AM
3. He is overrated. I thought I would never say this, but ever since he joined the Heat, it is as clear as daylight he is overrated because he's not really that great. His efficiency is sky rocketing because of Wade, Bosh, and a great supporting cast. He's getting easy buckets because he's on a great team and not because he's utilizing much effort. He took the easy route and is no longer a special individual talent; looking at how stack the Heat is, this point is unarguable.

I think it's becoming more clear as in day and night that Lebron is not a legendary player like Bird, Kobe, MJ, Magic and Kareem. He is very efficient and that's about it. Can't call him clutch, dominating or will his team to victory kind of player.

It's starting to show especially this year how much he is product of the system. He's a system player.

There would be times this year where he's shooting 60% and his team would be down by 15. This was recently against the Raptors. He came back to shoot 3 more shots while Bosh was chucking and leading the team back to victory.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 04:14 AM
pass the popcorn bro...PAUK is gonna come in here guns ablaze

Bring it on.

Everything I say is fool proof. I am willing to take on any argument pound for pound that addresses the premises I laid out.

SacJB Shady
12-03-2013, 04:18 AM

"joy shall be in heaven over one sinner who repents, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."

Mr Jabbar, is this accurate? That Kobe is better at bball than Lebron, gives more to charity, and is more handsome?

moe94
12-03-2013, 04:19 AM
"killer instinct"
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1467675_o.gif

9erempiree
12-03-2013, 04:19 AM
So basically lebron was doomed either way. Stay in Cleveland and be looked at as another Barkley or Malone who just couldn't get it done or leave for a better situation and get called overrated for taking the easy route. I see. Carry on.

How do you know he was going to be doomed?

Either way him losing in Cleveland is no different than these rings with Miami. Lebron has 2 rings already and nobody even brings up the ring argument with him. People still think the rings don't exist.

All you hear is his stats. He will always be an efficient player and not an all time great.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 04:21 AM

Nope.

He would of been the next Jordan if he stayed in Cleveland. Dude b*tched out. Period.

Mr. Jabbar
12-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Mr Jabbar, is this accurate? That Kobe is better at bball than Lebron, gives more to charity, and is more handsome?

spot on, its precisely those 3 spheres in which i group kobes greatness, if such thing is even possible anyway

btw, got footage of pauk prior entering this thread

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3671787/rocky-training-o.gif

I.R.Beast
12-03-2013, 04:25 AM
LeBron isnt "ringless" in my eyes, but his rings have very little weight. In my opinion the only reason he has them is because of the supporting cast around him. How can he not win with that squad he has?... I also agree that his FG% is impressive on paper but not so impressive when you consider how much of a cake walk it is offensively for him in miami...easy layups, dunks and shots all game...just too easy...very unimpressive.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 04:26 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1467675_o.gif

Despite what you nerds think about killer instinct, it does exist. It is a legitimate aspect of the game.

I haven't heard the arguments as to why it doesn't matter, but it seems like this is a misguided attempt (for whatever reason) in this forum at ignoring a crucial aspect of the game.

moe94
12-03-2013, 04:27 AM
I also agree that his FG% is impressive on paper but not so impressive when you consider how much of a cake walk it is offensively for him in miami...easy layups, dunks and shots all game...just too easy...very unimpressive.

You're making it seem like he's built by the system, as if anyone can just do the shit he does. As if he wasn't efficient or dominating on the Cavs.

Why would his cast matter if he's basically leading in every single category for the team? Who wins titles without great supporting casts outside Hakeem?

chips93
12-03-2013, 04:28 AM
Going what I wrote in the past, everything I said about Lebron is now a fact, so it goes to reason, what I say about him now will be a fact in the future.

:coleman: that doesnt go to reason at all

2. He is a weak puppy. It is now clear he doesn't have the "killer instinct" that makes Jordan and Kobe great. He is a soft beta; the guy that buys flowers on a first date.

who cares? he won championships, as clearly the best player on his team. what does it matter how he did it?

he won and thats all that matters

of guys with usage rate above 25% (bron is at 30% this year), lebron has the greatest true shooting percentage. (fwiw, TS% can only meaningfully be measured back to 1980).

if playing on a stacked team just automatically makes you efficient, and you cant get credit for it, how come he is higher than bird, or any of the showtime lakers? he isnt way higher than them, but he is comfortable above them.

moe94
12-03-2013, 04:29 AM
Despite what you nerds think about killer instinct, it does exist. It is a legitimate aspect of the game.

I haven't heard the arguments as to why it doesn't matter, but it seems like this is a misguided attempt (for whatever reason) in this forum at ignoring a crucial aspect of the game.

You're a retard. What does "killer instinct" even mean? Ability to chuck a ball at the wrong time?

player x loses a game or series = no killer instinct

player x wins a game or series = killer instinct

9erempiree
12-03-2013, 04:30 AM
I am going to make a bold statement and say Lebron doesn't do any of the following since he is now reduced to an efficient player, due to Spo or his own doing:

1. Few dominant games- I think he will only have a handful, perhaps 2 or 3 games this year, where he will dominate and get a triple double.

2. Few 40 point games- I don't think he will get a 40 point game this year. If he does it will be only a couple due to circumstance. He can't do it on a consistent basis.

3. Game winner.

9erempiree
12-03-2013, 04:32 AM
Why would his cast matter if he's basically leading in every single category for the team? Who wins titles without great supporting casts outside Hakeem?

I hate to bring Kobe up because people will say I always bring him up but Kobe's supporting cast was pretty weak. Even the teams with Shaq, it was a legit 1-2 punch as everybody were straight role players.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 04:35 AM
You're a retard. What does "killer instinct" even mean? Ability to chuck a ball at the wrong time?

player x loses a game or series = no killer instinct

player x wins a game or series = killer instinct

In a sport that relies heavily on "alpha-ness," killer instinct should be a legit definition we place on the game.

Lebron alters his game and allows others to dictate it; this is the reason why his teammates "love" him. Jordan on the other hand, alters the perception of his teammates to lick his throbbing hard dong. That's the difference.

Wang Zhi Zhi
12-03-2013, 04:36 AM
I hate to bring Kobe up because people will say I always bring him up but Kobe's supporting cast was pretty weak. Even the teams with Shaq, it was a legit 1-2 punch as everybody were straight role players.
Kobe had the most dominant player ever the rest doesnt matter :lol

InspiredLebowski
12-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Lebron's the best basketball player in history. And honestly, I don't think it's all that close anymore.

But hey, all for a 50 year old MJ trying to check Lebron in the celeb game at ASW. Not because it'd prove anything, not even close, just sheer entertainment value. Just check eachother up for like 2 possessions each and see what happens, just for fun.

BRING BACK THE LEGENDS GAME!

9erempiree
12-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Lebron taking 10-13 shots a game doesn't help either.

Like the scrub player who plays garbage time and makes 2 shots and a 3 pointer for 100% shooting, we don't automatically give him the starting role and call him all these stupid things like "efficient" and "good shot selection".

Lebron is the same thing, especially when people are trying to compare him to greatest all time players. You can't cut it as just being an efficient player.

He's got rings too and nobody brings it up because it's almost like his rings are fake. There's has to be other arguments than just stats and efficiency.

Where's the intangibles?

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 04:42 AM
OP needs to go to the Kitchen. And make me some Korean Bulgogi.

http://asiaotaku.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/bulgogi.jpg

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2091/lif8y.jpg

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 04:42 AM
he won and thats all that matters

By definition, merely winning does not equate to greatness. Example: Robert Horry. More rings than any active player today. Is he great? Absolutely not.

So what makes a player great? Impact. This is the reason why Barkley stopped being great when he went to the Rockets. This is the reason why Malone is his former self when he went to the Lakers.

Jordan had a bigger impact on his team: he made the bulls, while the Heat made Lebron.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 04:45 AM
Lebron taking 10-13 shots a game doesn't help either.

Like the scrub player who plays garbage time and makes 2 shots and a 3 pointer for 100% shooting, we don't automatically give him the starting role and call him all these stupid things like "efficient" and "good shot selection".

Lebron is the same thing, especially when people are trying to compare him to greatest all time players. You can't cut it as just being an efficient player.

He's got rings too and nobody brings it up because it's almost like his rings are fake. There's has to be other arguments than just stats and efficiency.

Where's the intangibles?

Are you still trying to be a legendary troll? Your trolling skills sucks.

Trollsmasher
I'm expecting a lot of hate and troll posts in this thread, but I can give two flying f*cks what anybody thinks.

As one of the earliest supporters of Lebron (when all the Kobe stans were sh*tting on him), I fought tooth and nail to declare him as the next big thing (which I was right). You can see it in this thread http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257333.

1. Lebron is no Jordan. He took the easy route. He is Phil Jackson without the armani suit. He should of stayed in Cleveland and willed that team to a championship instead of caving in like a little b*tch and running to Pat Riley for guidance.

Flame on.http://i.imgur.com/ay9Mw.gif

ripthekik

Welcome to the smart side.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 04:48 AM
By definition, merely winning does not equate to greatness. Example: Robert Horry. More rings than any active player today. Is he great? Absolutely not.

So what makes a player great? Impact. This is the reason why Barkley stopped being great when he went to the Rockets. This is the reason why Malone is his former self when he went to the Lakers.

Jordan had a bigger impact on his team: he made the bulls, while the Heat made Lebron.

Lebron was the best player of the Miami Heat when they won back to back NBA Titles.

By the way King James has the Same number of finals MVP as Hakeem, Bird, Kobe and Kareem. Horry was merely a role player when he won some NBA titles in Houston, Los angeles, and san antonio.

sportjames23
12-03-2013, 04:49 AM
Lebron's the best basketball player in history. And honestly, I don't think it's all that close anymore.

But hey, all for a 50 year old MJ trying to check Lebron in the celeb game at ASW. Not because it'd prove anything, not even close, just sheer entertainment value. Just check eachother up for like 2 possessions each and see what happens, just for fun.

BRING BACK THE LEGENDS GAME!

Please tell me you're not serious. If so, GTFO my ISH and my internets forever.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 04:51 AM

Welcome to the smart side.

The Small D1ck Club.

InspiredLebowski
12-03-2013, 04:53 AM
Please tell me you're not serious. If so, GTFO my ISH and my internets forever.Absolutely am. But keep putting Jordan on a pedestal like he's a golden god if you want I guess, not like it actually matters who people think is the best ever at a sport.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 04:53 AM
Please tell me you're not serious. If so, GTFO my ISH and my internets forever.

Can you please stop posting in this forum??You are always hating on Lebron because he owned your Bulls in the playoffs. Even if he wins his 3rd straight NBA titles. He's gonna be a top 5 player of all time.

InspiredLebowski
12-03-2013, 04:54 AM
Can you please stop posting in this forum??You are always hating on Lebron because owned your Bulls in the playoffs. He's just being sarcastic.No, I'm not.

andgar923
12-03-2013, 04:56 AM
The only valid point is that he's a b*tch for leaving the Cavs.

A. He would've eventually won a ring, there's almost no denying that.

B. Sure having Wade and Bosh on his team help him. But his game was already evolving, he doesn't need them to be a great player. As a matter of fact, having them on his team may actually hurt his stats to some degree. Bron is a naturally good and willing passer that makes it dangerous to double. He would've had tons of one on one opportunities. Wade and Bosh didn't make him efficient, he would've eventually reached that point.

C. He's shown that he IS clutch. Perhaps not as consistent as some of us would want in comparison to MJ, but very few are. He's still great in his own right.

He's far from perfect, but he would've still been at this point as a player. Matter of fact, he might've been even hungrier if he didn't leave the Cavs. He may have gone on scoring bursts out of necessity, and yet still manage to get 8-9 assists in the process a la MJ.

Imo the biggest advantage he's had in Miami is on the defensive side. The burden to carry the team defensively has been lifted. It also helps to save stamina overall as a result. No matter what people say about Wade, he's still makes an impact on the defensive end specially when combined with Bron. Defense is much more of a team effort than it is a one man show. Somebody could be the best defender in the history of the sport, but if he doesn't have the help it's almost useless.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 04:57 AM
Lebron was the best player of the Miami Heat when they won back to back NBA Titles.

So what?

Greatness is define by impact. Coattailing his way to a championship lessens the impact, thus I can no longer view him in the same league as those who took the hard route and built their teams up.

fiddy
12-03-2013, 05:00 AM
The Small D1ck Club.
The irony

I.R.Beast
You're making it seem like he's built by the system, as if anyone can just do the shit he does. As if he wasn't efficient or dominating on the Cavs.

He was efficient on the cavs but only to the tune of 48% from the field...You can't get mad at us for stating the obvious...it's unimpressive...and I think there are many of the leagues best that can have similar efficiency surrounded with what lebron is surrounded with and getting easy dunks layups and jumpers all game.

ripthekik
Can you please stop posting in this forum??You are always hating on Lebron because owned your Bulls in the playoffs. Even if he wins his 3rd straight NBA titles. He's gonna be a top 5 player of all time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5pM-m79TLI

Quickening
12-03-2013, 05:05 AM
No one gives a fck if you like Lebron or not...

NumberSix
12-03-2013, 05:08 AM

Flame on.
That's true of any player. Of course. If you have a great team, your own game is elevated. Duh.

You think Magic Johnson has the same efficiency if he played for the bum ass Mavericks? You think Stockton still has the same career assists if he doesn't play with the #2 all time scorer for like 19 seasons? You think Malone is still the #2 all time scorer if he doesn't play with the all time assists leader? It's a two way street.

It's a fcuking team game. With great stars and great role players, you have..... wait for it....... a great TEAM. Everybody's game is elevated.

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 05:17 AM
That's true of any player. Of course. If you have a great team, your own game is elevated. Duh.

You think Magic Johnson has the same efficiency if he played for the bum ass Mavericks? You think Stockton still has the same career assists if he doesn't play with the #2 all time scorer for like 19 seasons? You think Malone is still the #2 all time scorer if he doesn't play with the all time assists leader?

It's a fcuking team game. With great stars and great role players, you have..... wait for it....... a great TEAM. Everybody's game is elevated.

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Why are you hammering your head like a typical Lebron tool? Keep in mind, I was hands down the biggest Lebron fan in here (until you bandwagon hoopers jumped on board) and what I said about him in the past is now an accepted fact.

You should call me Nostradamus homeboy because what I am saying about him now will be a fact in the future.

Again, let's stick with the single most important aspect of greatness: impact.

Explain to me how Lebron has the same kind of impact as Jordan when he b*tched out and rode Wade's d*ck? He probably said to Wade, "Yo I'm so tired of sucking d*ck, we should bring on Bosh too so I'll have somebody to hold my balls while Riley f*cks me in the a*s."

NumberSix
12-03-2013, 05:24 AM
Why are you hammering your head like a typical Lebron tool? Keep in mind, I was hands down the biggest Lebron fan in here (until you bandwagon hoopers jumped on board) and what I said about him in the past is now an accepted fact.

You should call me Nostradamus homeboy because what I am saying about him now will be a fact in the future.

Again, let's stick with the single most important aspect of greatness: impact.

Explain to me how Lebron has the same kind of impact as Jordan when he b*tched out and rode Wade's d*ck? He probably said to Wade, "Yo I'm so tired of sucking d*ck, we should bring on Bosh too so I'll have somebody to hold my balls while Riley f*cks me in the a*s."
You're weird.

Trollsmasher
12-03-2013, 05:24 AM
OP is bipolar

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
You're weird.

Wow can't believe I actually shut up numbersix (who I think is one of the smartest poster).

This thread has succeeded.

ihoopallday
12-03-2013, 05:35 AM
:lol I understand people like to troll on this site, but damn even I couldn't find the courage to type the stupidity op wrote.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 05:37 AM
OP is a tranny.

sportjames23
12-03-2013, 05:40 AM
Absolutely am. But keep putting Jordan on a pedestal like he's a golden god if you want I guess, not like it actually matters who people think is the best ever at a sport.

LOL, youse a fool then.

sportjames23
12-03-2013, 05:42 AM
Can you please stop posting in this forum??You are always hating on Lebron because he owned your Bulls in the playoffs. Even if he wins his 3rd straight NBA titles. He's gonna be a top 5 player of all time.

Can you please stop being a ph@ggot?

Oops, I guess not.

I don't care that Lebron's teams beat my Bulls. I only respond this his stans who think he's the GOAT. Get over that shit. Bron will never be the GOAT.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2013, 05:48 AM
OP is a tranny.

C'mon Lebron23, you were on my nuts when I spoke my mind about Lebron when all the haters were at full strength.

You know I speak the truth and everything I say is fool proof.

If you disagree, then take on the premise; stop pouting like a lost little girl.

If you can't take on the premise, then GTFO.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Can you please stop being a ph@ggot?

Oops, I guess not.

I don't care that Lebron's teams beat my Bulls. I only respond this his stans who think he's the GOAT. Get over that shit. Bron will never be the GOAT.

Who said he's gonna be better than Mike? You are a very sensitive Jordan Stan. He was also my favorite player when he I was a kid. He's gonna be the GOAT Small Forward after this season.

PS

Get your mouth out of Jordan's nuts.

Lebron23
12-03-2013, 05:59 AM
C'mon Lebron23, you were on my nuts when I spoke my mind about Lebron when all the haters were at full strength.

You know I speak the truth and everything I say is fool proof.

If you disagree, then take on the premise; stop pouting like a lost little girl.

If you can't take on the premise, then GTFO.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vOHPw22N2SI/TUtK_mAVNHI/AAAAAAAADpY/1z9l994ff1o/s1600/IMG_6658%255B1%255D.JPG

chips93
12-03-2013, 06:06 AM

skip bayless would be proud of this nonesense :applause:

if the heat made lebron, how come they were a 500 team before he got there, and they have been to 3 straight finals since he arrived?

wfb
12-03-2013, 06:50 AM
tl;dr

3LiftHeatCurse
12-03-2013, 07:17 AM
"As one of the earliest supporters of LeBron"

--> references a post of his to prove it

---> Post is from last year.

u wot?

I was expecting a post from 2004.

secund2nun
12-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Stupid post. What was he supposed to do? Waste another 7 seasons in Cleveland while Cleveland has no cap room, no draft picks, and a roster full of trash.

Yeah Larry Hughes, Mo Wiliams, an aging Shaq and Jamison were supposed to be his Scottie Pippens and Mike Brown was supposed to be his Phil Jackson/

:roll:

Lebron's efficiency is a because of his superior bball IQ so he doesn't chuck away. He is in the post more now and his 3 point shot is better than ever.

Lebron's FG % went up every season in Cleveland, but one.....but yeah his increased efficiency is because of his team :roll:

KingBeasley08
12-03-2013, 03:50 PM
I disagree. I think he's the best player since MJ

zoom17
12-03-2013, 04:21 PM
:facepalm This thread is so idiotic why isn't it closed yet

Ken_Masters
12-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Ever since LeBron joined Miami his shot attempts per game decrease year by year, while his field goal percentage increases. Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade are both shooting over 50 percent from the field since they joined forces in Miami (Wade is shooting a career high this year). The game has been made easier for all 3 of them. They can all take less shots, and shoot the ball at a higher efficiency because defenses cannot stop all 3 of them.

I think James is a great player, and a top 10-15 player when it's all said and done, but i do not think he is the calibur of player that Michael Jordan was. The 3rd best player on the Heat (Bosh) is capable of erupting during a game and outscoring the opposing team by himself for a stretch (just like he did during the Bobcats game).

These 3 joining up in Miami would be like Wiggins, Parker, and Randle joining up after their rookie contracts. To me i question the competitive nature of the big 3 in Miami.

chips93
12-03-2013, 05:08 PM
:facepalm This thread is so idiotic why isn't it closed yet

i think a lot of idiotic threads were merged into this one

call it lebronsterdam

plowking
12-03-2013, 06:20 PM
I am going to make a bold statement and say Lebron doesn't do any of the following since he is now reduced to an efficient player, due to Spo or his own doing:

1. Few dominant games- I think he will only have a handful, perhaps 2 or 3 games this year, where he will dominate and get a triple double.

2. Few 40 point games- I don't think he will get a 40 point game this year. If he does it will be only a couple due to circumstance. He can't do it on a consistent basis.

3. Game winner.

Hes already hit a game winner this season. :roll:

branslowski
12-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Ever since LeBron joined Miami his shot attempts per game decrease year by year, while his field goal percentage increases. Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade are both shooting over 50 percent from the field since they joined forces in Miami (Wade is shooting a career high this year). The game has been made easier for all 3 of them. They can all take less shots, and shoot the ball at a higher efficiency because defenses cannot stop all 3 of them.

I think James is a great player, and a top 10-15 player when it's all said and done, but i do not think he is the calibur of player that Michael Jordan was. The 3rd best player on the Heat (Bosh) is capable of erupting during a game and outscoring the opposing team by himself for a stretch (just like he did during the Bobcats game).

These 3 joining up in Miami would be like Wiggins, Parker, and Randle joining up after their rookie contracts. To me i question the competitive nature of the big 3 in Miami.

Well said.:applause:

SpecialQue
12-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Lebron sucks.

Simple Jack
12-04-2013, 03:10 AM
The 3rd best player on the Heat (Bosh) is capable of erupting during a game and outscoring the opposing team by himself for a stretch (just like he did during the Bobcats game).

Are you actually using that as proof? There's a stupid amount of NBA players that can having significant scoring eruptions, and Bosh is the guy you cite?

Do people forget how horrible Wade was in the playoffs the other year? Or that Bosh went down until late in the ECF?

You think Heat win the title 2 years ago if Bron doesn't drop 30 10 5 + those ridiculous games vs Boston and Indiana?

iTare
12-04-2013, 03:20 AM
Pauk never showed up.....:cry:

IamRAMBO24
12-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Are you actually using that as proof? There's a stupid amount of NBA players that can having significant scoring eruptions, and Bosh is the guy you cite?

Do people forget how horrible Wade was in the playoffs the other year? Or that Bosh went down until late in the ECF?

You think Heat win the title 2 years ago if Bron doesn't drop 30 10 5 + those ridiculous games vs Boston and Indiana?

1. The defense does not center their entire game plan trying to stop Lebron. They can't do this because of Bosh, Wade, and a great supporting cast.

2. Lebron will no longer be MVP this year and the year after. MVP is weighted on impact, seed, stats, and narrative. He definitely has the seed, but he does not have the stats, impact, and narrative that will make him stand out. People are going to realize that his stats are padded after this year. Everything goes down hill from here on out the more he gets exposed.

tommy3
12-04-2013, 11:49 AM
1. The defense does not center their entire game plan trying to stop Lebron. They can't do this because of Bosh, Wade, and a great supporting cast.

2. Lebron will no longer be MVP this year and the year after. MVP is weighted on impact, seed, stats, and narrative. He definitely has the seed, but he does not have the stats, impact, and narrative that will make him stand out. People are going to realize that his stats are padded after this year. Everything goes down hill from here on out the more he gets exposed.
Miami have won the last 2 championships. They were on a 10 game win streak until last night. Key players are getting less pt so they can rest, Wade is taking games off, yet the team is still coasting. How is anything going downhill for them?

IamRAMBO24
12-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Miami have won the last 2 championships. They were on a 10 game win streak until last night. Key players are getting less pt so they can rest, Wade is taking games off, yet the team is still coasting. How is anything going downhill for them?

It does downhill for Lebron as an individual talent.

Last year, people were blown away by his efficiency. This year, they will finally realize it is all stat padding. There is a reason why high efficient numbers are in the all star game.

Simple Jack
12-04-2013, 12:32 PM

They use much of the same defensive strategies they used when he was on Cleveland. Varies from series to series, but look at the Dallas series. They most certainly made sure their strategy involved taking LeBron out of his game.

^ Just nonsense.

Aren't you the dude who was arguing that science is stupid? Seems to be a trend among people incapable of rational reasoning.

kshutts1
12-04-2013, 01:21 PM
I can't believe that any rational human being can actually fault Lebron for his FG% and willingness to pass the ball to a wide open teammate. I'm 28 years old, sitting on my computer chair in the middle of the day, haven't played competitive, organized basketball in 10 years... and I could shoot >50% on wide open shots in the NBA. Lebron is creating wide open shots for NBA players. Fairly certain that passing to said wide open players is a smart, winning decision.