PDA

View Full Version : Bulls at Miami for Season Opener

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Noah and his Bulls get to watch the King and co get their rings.

:applause:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-nba-schedule-s072413,0,4285221.story

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 06:13 PM

Heat gonna feel the Wrath of Rose.

He's coming back with vengeance

gasolina
07-31-2013, 06:14 PM
I wish the Bulls beat them by 50 like Ben Wallace and Co in 2006

(e)
07-31-2013, 06:17 PM
You didn't hear about this a few days ago?

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 06:18 PM

Is he going to shoot over 6% this time?

longtime lurker
07-31-2013, 06:23 PM
I wish the Bulls beat them by 50 like Ben Wallace and Co in 2006

LOL I was just about to ask didn't this happen after they won their championship in 06. It would be hilarious if they got beat down, the NBA following the same script.

HoopsFanNumero1
07-31-2013, 06:29 PM

At this point, we should just hope he actually comes back.

jzek
07-31-2013, 06:51 PM
Bulls will of course win. They own the Heat in the regular season but Miami owns them when it matters the most.

Le Shaqtus
07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
Will be a good game regardless

DaSeba5
07-31-2013, 07:04 PM
The Bulls are a great choice for opening night.

leMVP
07-31-2013, 07:09 PM
I hope to see a big fight, with rose running back to locker room crying and scared from big boys rough play.

diamenz
07-31-2013, 07:12 PM
though silkk will troll regardless of the outcome, it will be a good game.

diamenz
07-31-2013, 07:15 PM
I hope to see a big fight, with rose running back to locker room crying and scared from big boys rough play.

you mean that same rough play that gets lebron flopping like a bitch?

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 07:18 PM

Bulls gonna be the Champs next year!

D.Rose gonna crush Lebron if he guards him.

JimmyMcAdocious
07-31-2013, 07:21 PM
Who do the Bobcats play in their first game of the season?

TheReal Kendall
07-31-2013, 07:21 PM
Who do the Bobcats play in their first game of the season?

Pelicans

plowking
07-31-2013, 08:06 PM
Damn, this sucks for the Bulls. They won't have a winning record at any point in the season.

Bigsmoke
07-31-2013, 08:11 PM
It's on

poido123
07-31-2013, 08:12 PM
Damn, this sucks for the Bulls. They won't have a winning record at any point in the season.

But regular season games don't matter right? :oldlol:

Bring the pain Bulls, need to start making us Bulls fans feel better after all the bad luck we have had with injury :rockon:

poido123
07-31-2013, 08:14 PM

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-nba-schedule-s072413,0,4285221.story

The King? I thought he lives in England and has that poshy pom accent :pimp:

plowking
07-31-2013, 08:18 PM
But regular season games don't matter right? :oldlol:

Bring the pain Bulls, need to start making us Bulls fans feel better after all the bad luck we have had with injury :rockon:

Well you need to make playoffs. I've never said the regular season games don't matter unless you've already got your position locked up.

poido123
07-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Well you need to make playoffs. I've never said the regular season games don't matter unless you've already got your position locked up.

Well the regular season matchups mean very little. Bulls have had alot of success in the reg season against the Heat, but hasn't translated over to playoffs yet. However we have only seen one sample of what Bulls can do in the playoffs with a healthy roster, maybe it all comes together this year? Who knows, but I have a good feeling about it :pimp:

Graviton
07-31-2013, 08:26 PM
We lost Robinson and Bellineli, our bench is looking like OKC of the East. :oldlol:

On paper we are much worse than lot of teams but Thibs is that good.

HoopsFanNumero1
07-31-2013, 08:42 PM
Can't wait to see more of this:

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-27-at-8.17.01-AM.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ijAeB8c3uybWU.gif

http://i.minus.com/i3GHHtDDtnKp7.gif

That is if Rose actually plays.

poido123
07-31-2013, 08:49 PM
We lost Robinson and Bellineli, our bench is looking like OKC of the East. :oldlol:

On paper we are much worse than lot of teams but Thibs is that good.

:rolleyes:

We? Dude you made claim to being a fan of the game and not really a fan of any one team but alot of teams. Please don't say we when referring to yourself as a Bulls fan.

Lost Nate, gain a more experienced and hopefully improved Rose. Lost Belli, gained a smart sharpshooter in Dunleavy(Great for our floor spacing). The loss of Nate and Bellinelli is overcome by the addition of Dunleavy. Teague had a great offseason and he should see more minutes as the backup PG, while Hinrich provides the defense if we decide to put a defensive team out there. Another offseason for Butler, and he will be better too.

On paper we are better than most teams in the NBA, what the hell are you smoking? What alot of teams are better than us fully healthy? :hammerhead:

Graviton
07-31-2013, 08:51 PM

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-27-at-8.17.01-AM.jpg

You forgot...

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/lebron-flop-3.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/27-derrick-rose-doesnt-dance-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

Doranku
07-31-2013, 08:52 PM

We? Dude you made claim to being a fan of the game and not really a fan of any one team but alot of teams. Please don't say we when referring to yourself as a Bulls fan.

Lost Nate, gain a more experienced and hopefully improved Rose. Lost Belli, gained a smart sharpshooter in Dunleavy(Great for our floor spacing). The loss of Nate and Bellinelli is overcome by the addition of Dunleavy. Teague had a great offseason and he should see more minutes as the backup PG, while Hinrich provides the defense if we decide to put a defensive team out there. Another offseason for Butler, and he will be better too.

On paper we are better than most teams in the NBA, what the hell are you smoking? What alot of teams are better than us fully healthy? :hammerhead:

More experienced? :roll: :roll: :roll: In what? Suit shopping?

poido123
07-31-2013, 08:52 PM

Good luck honing in on Rose, we have Butler and Dunleavy to counterract Miami clogging up the middle and cutting off driving lanes.

Man, get this game started already. I want to see some of these Heat players/fans get their tails whooped.

TonyMontana
07-31-2013, 08:53 PM
Rose is going to sit out with some kind of "stomach virus".

He is scared to death of playing against LeBron after the 2011 Eastern conference finals. Are we going to act like he didn't sit out the 2013 playoffs while he was completely healthy just because the Bulls landed on the same side of the bracket as Miami?

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2qc2q2c.jpg

HoopsFanNumero1
07-31-2013, 08:53 PM
You forgot...

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/lebron-flop-3.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/27-derrick-rose-doesnt-dance-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

We all have our own tastes.

nathanjizzle
07-31-2013, 08:55 PM
rose and the bulls will prove what its really like to earn a championship ring.

poido123
07-31-2013, 08:55 PM
More experienced? :roll: :roll: :roll: In what? Suit shopping?

He is older is what I'm saying. He has had time on the sidelines to watch and learn his players tendancies and where he can find them on the court. With age comes maturity, he has had time to really get his jumpshot right. His ability to have a really good jumpshot will be critical for the Bulls success. Now that he has Butler and Dunleavy to create space for him? Could make him look even better.

TonyMontana
07-31-2013, 08:57 PM
rose and the bulls will prove what its really like to earn a championship ring.

Hows burger king?

poido123
07-31-2013, 08:57 PM
Rose is going to sit out with some kind of "stomach virus".

He is scared to death of playing against LeBron after the 2011 Eastern conference finals. Are we going to act like he didn't sit out the 2013 playoffs while he was completely healthy just because the Bulls landed on the same side of the bracket as Miami?

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2qc2q2c.jpg

We'll see. Maybe your right, but if your wrong I'll enjoy throwing shit at you the most :pimp:

ihoopallday
07-31-2013, 08:58 PM

I hope Miami doesn't slack off during the regular season. We saw how important home court advantage is during last years playoffs. I don't think we win those game 7's on the road. Then again, Miami has been to 3 straight finals. At some point, the fatigue has to kick in even with the summer off.

Graviton
07-31-2013, 08:59 PM

Ha what? Bulls have been my team for 3 seasons now, who the **** are you to tell me who to root for all the way from Australia? :oldlol:

I am a fan of the game, not every team, though I respect most teams and players.

Teague, Hinrich and Dunleavy? That's it? Need more scoring bigs vs Miami, not one dimensional perimeter players that will be shut down by Heat's defense quite easily. Fully healthy Heat, Spurs, Warriors, Rockets, Memphis, Clippers, Nets are better, at least on paper. But Thibs is so much better than the other coaches that he can milk 55-60 wins with the current roster. We have defense, but our offense still looks painful a lot of times. And in the playoffs where everyone plays hard and gives effort on defense scoring is what makes the difference. Hence why you see Heat, OKC, Spurs going so far and past Bulls/Pacers/Memphis type teams with defense only.

HoopsFanNumero1
07-31-2013, 09:02 PM
He is older is what I'm saying. He has had time on the sidelines to watch and learn his players tendancies and where he can find them on the court. With age comes maturity, he has had time to really get his jumpshot right. His ability to have a really good jumpshot will be critical for the Bulls success. Now that he has Butler and Dunleavy to create space for him? Could make him look even better.

That's not true. And has his jumpshot really gotten better? The last time I saw a video of him in practice, he still didn't have a consistent form in jump shot.

poido123
07-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Ha what? Bulls have been my team for 3 seasons now, who the **** are you to tell me who to root for all the way from Australia? :oldlol:

I am a fan of the game, not every team, though I respect most teams and players.

Teague, Hinrich and Dunleavy? That's it? Need more scoring bigs vs Miami, not one dimensional perimeter players that will be shut down by Heat's defense quite easily. Fully healthy Heat, Spurs, Warriors, Rockets, Memphis, Clippers, Nets are better, at least on paper. But Thibs is so much better than the other coaches that he can milk 55-60 wins with the current roster. We have defense, but our offense still looks painful a lot of times. And in the playoffs where everyone plays hard and gives effort on defense scoring is what makes the difference. Hence why you see Heat, OKC, Spurs going so far and past Bulls/Pacers/Memphis type teams with defense only.

I'll go find that post where you made that claim, or do you want to save yourself the embarassment and fess up now?

What a load of horseshit. I can tell you now we are better than the Clippers and Memphis, and arguably better than Spurs Warriors rockets. Nets is an unknown.

FLDFSU
07-31-2013, 09:11 PM
I am really sick and tired of the NBA attempting to play the Heat and Bulls up as some sort of rivals.

It should have been Heat vs Pacers or Nets or Knicks

97 bulls
07-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Good luck honing in on Rose, we have Butler and Dunleavy to counterract Miami clogging up the middle and cutting off driving lanes.

Man, get this game started already. I want to see some of these Heat players/fans get their tails whooped.
This exactly.

poido123
07-31-2013, 09:17 PM
That's not true. And has his jumpshot really gotten better? The last time I saw a video of him in practice, he still didn't have a consistent form in jump shot.

Here's one back in May this year. Nice rhythm and stroke to me :confusedshrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzmrua7YDs

Graviton
07-31-2013, 09:19 PM
I'll go find that post where you made that claim, or do you want to save yourself the embarassment and fess up now?

What a load of horseshit. I can tell you now we are better than the Clippers and Memphis, and arguably better than Spurs Warriors rockets. Nets is an unknown.
I will find it for you...

"I root for every team man, at least from a basketball perspective, I want to see quality level of play above all. That's why 2013 Finals was so amazing to me, 2 teams I didn't care for but respected gave us some breath taking moments that will remain in NBA history."

Now if you used some basic reading comprehension skills you would understand the context of it, but obviously that was too hard for you. If I am watching a game between 2 teams I don't follow, obviously I am gonna root for one of them for my own reasons depending on the players. I don't just ****** one team exclusively and hate on everyone else regardless if they are even playing my own team. If my team is out, I still like to watch quality basketball. Just because I am a fan of the Bulls doesn't mean I just mindlessly hate on the Heat all day and discredit everything Lebron does. Not everyone has your mindset. :cheers:

With a healthy Rose we are better than them, but I am rating the team based on 60-80% Rose since I have no idea how good he will be or how seriously his injury will affect his level of play.

poido123
07-31-2013, 09:23 PM
I will find it for you...

"I root for every team man, at least from a basketball perspective, I want to see quality level of play above all. That's why 2013 Finals was so amazing to me, 2 teams I didn't care for but respected gave us some breath taking moments that will remain in NBA history."

Now if you used some basic reading comprehension skills you would understand the context of it, but obviously that was too hard for you. If I am watching a game between 2 teams I don't follow, obviously I am gonna root for one of them for my own reasons depending on the players. I don't just ****** one team exclusively and hate on everyone else regardless if they are even playing my own team. If my team is out, I still like to watch quality basketball. Just because I am a fan of the Bulls doesn't mean I just mindlessly hate on the Heat all day and discredit everything Lebron does. Not everyone has your mindset. :cheers:

With a healthy Rose we are better than them, but I am rating the team based on 60-80% Rose since I have no idea how good he will be or how seriously his injury will affect his level of play.

Which was in response to; "Graviton, your a good poster too. Like your breakdowns on defensive players. I would list you too, but I was trying to not list posters who had more than 1 team they root for" Legends66NBA7

Look, I spend enough time arguing with some of the Heat crowd, I'd rather not get into a debate with you. If you like the Bulls, all the better :cheers:

HoopsFanNumero1
07-31-2013, 09:27 PM
Here's one back in May this year. Nice rhythm and stroke to me :confusedshrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzmrua7YDs

I saw the first 2-3 minutes of it. His corner 3-pt shooting seems good though I'd obviously need to see a bigger sample size to draw more conclusions. Other than that, his form doesn't really seem consistent and he doesn't get enough lift. Also, remember than even Dwight can make free throws at an ~90% rate in practice. We'll have to see how good Rose will be but you might be expecting too much from him. We'll see.

Graviton
07-31-2013, 09:28 PM
Which was in response to; "Graviton, your a good poster too. Like your breakdowns on defensive players. I would list you too, but I was trying to not list posters who had more than 1 team they root for" Legends66NBA7
And? I root for OKC from West and Bulls from East, how does that stop me from being a "true fan"? You would have a point if I rooted for 2 teams in the same conference that are rivals/playoff opponents.

I was in every OKC/Bulls game thread since my registration and have been lurking around for years. I know the players/coaching staff of my teams inside out. I don't see the issue here. Unless we end up with OKC vs Bulls finals then that would be super awkward.

Graviton
07-31-2013, 09:29 PM
Look, I spend enough time arguing with some of the Heat crowd, I'd rather not get into a debate with you. If you like the Bulls, all the better :cheers:
How the hell do you not remember me, I was in Bulls threads all the time. We even argued a lot in those same threads throughout the season. You kept defending Deng a lot if I recall correctly even back in Fall. :oldlol:

poido123
07-31-2013, 09:30 PM
I saw the first 2-3 minutes of it. His corner 3-pt shooting seems good though I'd obviously need to see a bigger sample size to draw more conclusions. Other than that, his form doesn't really seem consistent and he doesn't get enough lift. Also, remember than even Dwight can make free throws at an ~90% rate in practice. We'll have to see how good Rose will be but you might be expecting too much from him. We'll see.

Yeah, I had a good look on youtube to find a vid or two, but found only this one for now. I might have a look at the Bulls official website and see if I can find any there.

It's only a small sample size, but the form is there. In games with pressure on him and guys right up on him? It's a different thing, but I have no doubt he will of improved even slightly.

SilkkTheShocker
07-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Hilarious how a poster from Australia is judging others on who they root for. When it's obvious pedo123 jumped on the Bulls bandwagon with Jordan :lol

poido123
07-31-2013, 09:32 PM
How the hell do you not remember me, I was in Bulls threads all the time. We even argued a lot in those same threads throughout the season. You kept defending Deng a lot if I recall correctly even back in Fall. :oldlol:

I do remember that.

I was taken a bit by surprise when Legends pointed out that you were a fan of more than one team, which is why I had something to say...

My stance on Deng is, he is not useless and while he is still on our team and we MAY be keeping him, why not be optimistic and see how he goes alongside Butler for a full year. I'm expecting even better defense from the Bulls than ever before.

poido123
07-31-2013, 09:34 PM
Hilarious how a poster from Australia is judging others on who they root for. When it's obvious pedo123 jumped on the Bukls bandwagon with Jordan :lol

Go die in a lake Silk you sorry piece of shit. Rumour mongers like yourself are better served running gossip shows on TV.

Well not die, just go do something else, ANYTHING.

TonyMontana
07-31-2013, 09:36 PM
Hilarious how a poster from Australia is judging others on who they root for. When it's obvious pedo123 jumped on the Bulls bandwagon with Jordan :lol

:oldlol:

The 90s Chicago Bulls is the biggest bandwagon team of all-time. No surprise that pedo123 jumped aboard right as they took off. What can you expect from someone who had pedofile accusations against them?

poido123
07-31-2013, 09:38 PM

The 90s Chicago Bulls is the biggest bandwagon team of all-time. No surprise that pedo123 jumped aboard right as they took off. What can you expect from someone who had pedofile accusations against them?

Were you even old enough to watch TV back then Montana?

Bandito
07-31-2013, 09:39 PM
Were you even old enough to watch TV back then Montana?
He was, he is now a 50 year old man still living in his mom's basement:roll:

Graviton
07-31-2013, 09:45 PM
I do remember that.

I was taken a bit by surprise when Legends pointed out that you were a fan of more than one team, which is why I had something to say...

My stance on Deng is, he is not useless and while he is still on our team and we MAY be keeping him, why not be optimistic and see how he goes alongside Butler for a full year. I'm expecting even better defense from the Bulls than ever before.

Oh my god, you are like Bulls version of KG125, just defending scrubs when they keep choking in the playoffs every season. The reason Rose gets all these 6% jokes is partly thanks to Deng and Boozer totally disappearing and leaving Rose out there 1v5. I will just copy/paste what I told KG125...

Being overly critical is better than overly positive, life isn't all sunshine, hugs and feel good stories.

I see the real face of humanity, I have journeyed to far away lands and seen the truth. Humans are violent, treacherous scum that will disappoint you at every turn. There is very little hope for our species. To survive we must remain vigilant in the face of adversity, always think with cold, calculated logic and execute our actions with no emotion. Such is the path of a true warrior.

RRR3
07-31-2013, 09:49 PM
Oh my god, you are like Bulls version of KG125, just defending scrubs when they keep choking in the playoffs every season. The reason Rose gets all these 6% jokes is partly thanks to Deng and Boozer totally disappearing and leaving Rose out there 1v5. I will just copy/paste what I told KG125...

Being overly critical is better than overly positive, life isn't all sunshine, hugs and feel good stories.

I see the real face of humanity, I have journeyed to far away lands and seen the truth. Humans are violent, treacherous scum that will disappoint you at every turn. There is very little hope for our species. To survive we must remain vigilant in the face of adversity, always think with cold, calculated logic and execute our actions with no emotion. Such is the path of a true warrior.
This much is true. Can't agree as much with the rest of it, but I see where you're coming from. Not saying I am condemning all of humanity, far from it. Ever heard of Thomas Hobbes? Not to make myself sound like an intellectual, because in fact I know almost nothing about Hobbes, I just know he was very cynical of humanity and had a famous quote saying life was "nasty brutish and short". Ironically, he lived to around 92 IIRC.

poido123
07-31-2013, 09:55 PM
Where did you give me a basketball related reply?

I responded to your smartass question with another smartass question.

Dudes can't handle it when you fight fire with fire. :confusedshrug: dont cry on me man

"The 90s Chicago Bulls is the biggest bandwagon team of all-time. No surprise that pedo123 jumped aboard right as they took off. What can you expect from someone who had pedofile accusations against them?"

This was the first thing you said to me, including the pedofile comment.

Now fk off.

plowking
07-31-2013, 10:05 PM
This exactly.

I can safely assume this won't happen due to you agreeing with it. I don't think I've ever seen you be right about anything. That's not an over-exaggeration either. I literally have never seen you have a decent or correct basketball opinion about something.

poido123
07-31-2013, 10:08 PM
I can safely assume this won't happen due to you agreeing with it. I don't think I've ever seen you be right about anything. That's not an over-exaggeration either. I literally have never seen you have a decent or correct basketball opinion about something.

Never? Surely someone can't be wrong all the time..It would mean he is due to be right on something? :banana:

insidehoops
07-31-2013, 10:29 PM
:basketball

Graviton
07-31-2013, 10:48 PM
So you don't even ban Tonymontana or remove this post?

"The 90s Chicago Bulls is the biggest bandwagon team of all-time. No surprise that pedo123 jumped aboard right as they took off. What can you expect from someone who had pedofile accusations against them?"

Why are you such a ***** Jeff?

HoopsFanNumero1
07-31-2013, 11:06 PM

thabisyo
07-31-2013, 11:30 PM

:cheers:

Bigsmoke
07-31-2013, 11:33 PM
Hows burger king?

and I heard somewhere that u were from Illinois.

if that's true then why are u shitting on Rose so badly?

Wally450
07-31-2013, 11:36 PM

Is that your only joke towards Rose?

Bandito
07-31-2013, 11:41 PM
Same thing can be said about you. But when you go retarded mode you tend to get funny though.

poido123
07-31-2013, 11:53 PM

He knows Rose poses a threat to his love queen. Of course he reacts to anything Rose related.

poido123
07-31-2013, 11:54 PM
Same thing can be said about you. But when you go retarded mode you tend to get funny though.

Eh, I'd take 10 Plowking's over 1 Silk or Montana anyday.

Those guys are diseases on here...

livinglegend
08-01-2013, 12:36 AM
If Bulls win, I predict that the delusional Bulls fans will go crazy over a regular season win for no reason and say that this year theirs ( 3rd straight year they would be doing that). I guess once delusional, always delusional.

poido123
08-01-2013, 12:55 AM
If Bulls win, I predict that the delusional Bulls fans will go crazy over a regular season win for no reason and say that this year theirs ( 3rd straight year they would be doing that). I guess once delusional, always delusional.

Let's work off one legit year that Bulls had a resemblance of a team. Don't get ahead of yourself. :hammerhead:

DaSeba5
08-01-2013, 12:57 AM
poido, put them on your ignore list if you don't want to deal with them.

(e)
08-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Obviously.

livinglegend
08-01-2013, 01:01 AM

You re trying too hard to be a good poster now.

poido123
08-01-2013, 01:01 AM

I'm ok with them, they can be entertaining at times. If everybody posted non-controversial opinions it can get a bit boring in here. As long as they cut out the pedofile crap I won't need to do that. But if I see it again, I'll have to.

:cheers:

poido123
08-01-2013, 01:06 AM

You're knocking a guy for being civil?

It's too easy to be a troll, it takes intelligence to come up with basketball knowledge.

plowking
08-01-2013, 01:08 AM

Not the way you get funny with other dudes though.

Plus I don't spend my whole time on the NBA forum insulting people like you, mainly Lebron fans as you do, since you're a closet Kobe fan.

livinglegend
08-01-2013, 01:09 AM
You're knocking a guy for being civil?

It's too easy to be a troll, it takes intelligence to come up with basketball knowledge.
Is this why you are a troll?

SilkkTheShocker
08-01-2013, 01:10 AM
He knows Rose poses a threat to his love queen. Of course he reacts to anything Rose related.
Same thing we hear every year. Prove it.

DaSeba5
08-01-2013, 01:14 AM

I'm not trying to be a good poster. IJS instead of complaining about posters, just put them on your ignore list. Do you see me complaining about posters like Kenny? No, because I have them on my ignore list.

livinglegend
08-01-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm not trying to be a good poster. IJS instead of complaining about posters, just put them on your ignore list. Do you see me complaining about posters like Kenny? No, because I have them on my ignore list.
Ok, I interpreted your post differently.

FPJ
08-01-2013, 01:23 AM

The only threat Rose poses to Lebron consists in Rose falling and Lebron tripping on him.

For a Bulls hard core fan who "always has evidence to back him up", you sure dont know shit about the bulls and how they work. The most important asset the Bulls have is Thibs. With or without Rose, the Bulls played hard and there was always someone who stepped up.

So far, the only thing we know about Rose, the individual, is that he's a good player (or rather was, we're yet to see the new Rose) who doesnt step up in tough spots. There are plenty of NBA players who fit that type.

I bet Nike CEO's send Rose pics everyday to the Adidas CEO. :oldlol:

poido123
08-01-2013, 01:56 AM
The only threat Rose poses to Lebron consists in Rose falling and Lebron tripping on him.

For a Bulls hard core fan who "always has evidence to back him up", you sure dont know shit about the bulls and how they work. The most important asset the Bulls have is Thibs. With or without Rose, the Bulls played hard and there was always someone who stepped up.

So far, the only thing we know about Rose, the individual, is that he's a good player (or rather was, we're yet to see the new Rose) who doesnt step up in tough spots. There are plenty of NBA players who fit that type.

I bet Nike CEO's send Rose pics everyday to the Adidas CEO. :oldlol:

Have you been lurking me the whole time you been on ISH? Because I sure as hell don't remember you and to say I don't know shit about the Bulls would suggest that you know everything about what I post.

We also know rose won an MVP, something that would suggest he is more than just a good player :rolleyes:

The only "evidence" we have of Rose being weakminded, was that he has taken longer to come back from injury? That would mean you are disregarding the hard work he has put in every offseason to improve himself and get himself to an MVP and lead the Bulls team.

Players who go number 1 in the draft don't get there on talent alone. They have to put in the work and be strong minded.

I'm assuming your a fan of Lebron, so I'd imagine you would understand that.

All Net
08-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Least Rose is back...lets hope :lol

poido123
08-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Least Rose is back...lets hope :lol

Yeah :lol

I fear Bulls fans might turn on him and push Rose into wanting to leave if he strings out this rehabilitation process for much longer.

I give him 100% leeway for as long as he needs to get back. We don't know what he's going through and he doesn't seem like a bad character guy to me from the time he joined the Bulls.

Mr. Jabbar
08-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Derrick Rose - DNP: Crap on pants

FPJ
08-01-2013, 03:12 AM
We also know rose won an MVP, something that would suggest he is more than just a good player :rolleyes:

That was more of a team achievement MVP, but of course, you already knew that.

The only "evidence" we have of Rose being weakminded, was that he has taken longer to come back from injury? That would mean you are disregarding the hard work he has put in every offseason to improve himself and get himself to an MVP and lead the Bulls team.

I didnt say he was weak minded, i said he doesnt step up when it matters, very big difference. Only a few elite players do that. Rose is not one of them so far.

Im not a fan of Lebron in particular, i do however share the opinion that he's miles ahead the player Rose is.

poido123
08-01-2013, 07:38 AM

I didnt say he was weak minded, i said he doesnt step up when it matters, very big difference. Only a few elite players do that. Rose is not one of them so far.

Im not a fan of Lebron in particular, i do however share the opinion that he's miles ahead the player Rose is.

Well if we go by that, then all of Lebron's MVP's are a team achievement and he did little to earn them.

We have only one sample of Rose struggling in the playoffs, I don't care for what he's done in the reg season, but he has hit game winners and stepped up in games before. One of the most common myth's on ISH is that Lebron shutdown Rose. It was a collective effort to hone in on Rose and cut off his driving lanes by the whole team. They dared Rose to take on the whole team, as the rest of his teammates were either injured or incapable of opening up floor space with all the missed shots. Having Bogans and Brewer is not going to punish Heat with the plan they had going.

Lebron isn't miles ahead of Rose, he is comfortably ahead. We haven't seen enough of Rose yet to lay all the cards out.

nathanjizzle
08-01-2013, 07:44 AM

did you start watching basketball last year?

SilkkTheShocker
08-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Have you been lurking me the whole time you been on ISH? Because I sure as hell don't remember you and to say I don't know shit about the Bulls would suggest that you know everything about what I post.

Players who go number 1 in the draft don't get there on talent alone. They have to put in the work and be strong minded.

Derrick Rose's weak-minded days go back to the NCAA Championship. Biggest choke in NCAA history