PDA

View Full Version : We going to act like Wade didn't almost cost the Heat the game?

TonyMontana
06-19-2013, 03:45 AM
When Spoelstra put Wade in for Miller at the end I was almost as mad as when Joey Crawford was trying to giftwrap the Spurs the game in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Wade was ****ing terrible and did nothing out there.

I'm not a fan of +/- but
Mike Miller: +15
Wade: -15

Wade was noticeably useless out there, while Miller not only spread the floor and prevented the Spurs from helping on James, but also played great defense and took great fouls on Duncan inside. I really hope the Heat can find a way to keep him on the roster with all the talks of him possibly getting amnestied. Other than LeBron, the two white guys(Miller and Birdman) were making the biggest impact on the court for large parts of the game. Bosh was terrible for most of the game, but stepped up with that huge offensive rebound to Ray Allen, and the two blocks in OT.

But Wade did ****ing nothing. Just ****ed up the spacing, missed shots, and played shitty defense.

50inchvertical
06-19-2013, 03:48 AM
He ruins their spacing and notably has a negative impact on LeBron's play. When he was out of the game for 16 minutes, LeBron had 7 at the basket attempts. For 33 minutes with Wade in the game, LeBron had 3

TylerOO
06-19-2013, 03:51 AM
I've been saying it all year. I got this one ****** friend who's always like "BUT HE AVERAGED 21 points on FREAKIN 51%!!!!FAF!@$V@%C!!!!!"

who gives a shit about regular season stats. he did shit this playoffs and is a liability at this juncture. ship him out! start ray allen!

RoseCity07
06-19-2013, 03:51 AM
We gonna act like Wade didn't contribute to this win and carry the Heat in game 4? Wade makes key buckets and gets some important blocks.

LongLiveTheKing
06-19-2013, 03:52 AM
We gonna act like Wade didn't contribute to this win and carry the Heat in game 4? Wade makes key buckets and gets some important blocks.
This.

TylerOO
06-19-2013, 03:52 AM

and plenty of key **** ups.

WayOfWade
06-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Did he almost cost them the game? Yes.
Would the Heat be here w/out him? No.

plowking
06-19-2013, 03:54 AM
I've been saying it all year. I got this one ****** friend who's always like "BUT HE AVERAGED 21 points on FREAKIN 51%!!!!FAF!@$V@%C!!!!!"

who gives a shit about regular season stats. he did shit this playoffs and is a liability at this juncture. ship him out! start ray allen!

Aren't you a Lakers fan now or something? Brooklyn? Knicks? Boston?

Who do you support?

Oh my bad, I should be asking which player.

sportjames23
06-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Almost doesn't count, nikka.

I mean, the Spurs ALMOST won it all tonight. Now ask them how they're feeling.

EnoughSaid
06-19-2013, 03:55 AM
What did Wade do exactly that was so wrong? He missed a few shots, yes, but it's not like he played poor defense and turned the ball over. Stop hating dude. Miami wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for Wade.

TylerOO
06-19-2013, 03:56 AM
Aren't you a Lakers fan now or something? Brooklyn? Knicks? Boston?

Who do you support?

Oh my bad, I should be asking which player.

Fear the Beard.

Ancient Legend
06-19-2013, 03:56 AM
It was a tough decision, but leaving Wade out of the game would have alienated him for game 7 to the point of Wade probably sabotaging plays.

If he didn't come back in and had they lost, all blame would be on Spo for not having him during the clutch.

If egos weren't evolved, that lineup of Miller/Chalmers/Allen/LeBron/Birdman would have finished off the Spurs.

At the end, you win as a team, you lose as a team.

Psycho
06-19-2013, 03:57 AM
Did he almost cost them the game? Yes.
Would the Heat be here w/out him? No.

Yes, the Heat would have already won the Finals without Wade letting his man stand in the paint while Wade is on the 3 point line. Wade is old, broken, and done.

dude77
06-19-2013, 03:57 AM
yep totally agreed .. I don't wanna bash wade because he's done a lot for the heat but I was wishing spoelstra had kept miller in at that moment I saw him subbing wade back in .. miller was doing good things within miami's run .. why go away from it you know

Ancient Legend
06-19-2013, 03:58 AM
What did Wade do exactly that was so wrong? He missed a few shots, yes, but it's not like he played poor defense and turned the ball over. Stop hating dude. Miami wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for Wade.

For some reason LeBron stopped being aggressive after Wade came in, and they had one less three point shooter with Miller out. It messed up the chemistry they were having.

50inchvertical
06-19-2013, 03:58 AM
What did Wade do exactly that was so wrong? He missed a few shots, yes, but it's not like he played poor defense and turned the ball over. Stop hating dude. Miami wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for Wade.They made their biggest run without him, and same with the 33-5 run. I'm not saying bench him for the whole game, but again the Spurs defend differently when he is in there because they can cheat off of him compared to when you replace him with a shooter

And let's not act like he has been playing consistently well this playoffs either. He had the longest stretch of his career in fact without even scoring 20 which he just recently ended a few games ago.

TylerOO
06-19-2013, 04:02 AM
They made their biggest run without him, and same with the 33-5 run. I'm not saying bench him for the whole game, but again the Spurs defend differently when he is in there because they can cheat off of him compared to when you replace him with a shooter

And let's not act like he has been playing consistently well this playoffs either. He had the longest stretch of his career in fact without even scoring 20 which he just recently ended a few games ago.

Don't try to be logical with EnoughSaid. Dude is biggest Wade weenie sucker on here

LongLiveTheKing
06-19-2013, 04:02 AM
The only thing I blame D-Wade for tonight is the rebound he missed before Tony Parker's shot to tie the game at 89 I believe. If he would've gotten that rebound I think it would've been the game. But he played well and saved the Heat in Game 4.

TonyMontana
06-19-2013, 04:03 AM

So since Wade has been like the old Dwyane Wade for one game out of the entire playoffs he is exempt from criticism? Look we get it, some Heat fans think their "real fans" if they put Wade on a pedestal, but I've been a fan of this team for every year of Wades career. My goal is to win. Giving Wade a free pass for blowing dick just because hes been with the Heat for 10 years is something I'm not on board with. That shit could ruin another championship.

When Wades midrange game isn't there he is a liability out there. Ruins the spacing for the rest of the team and at 6'3 it's not like he can make a difference on the boards or in the paint.

I was happy that Spoelstra didn't play Cole/Haslem in this game. Those two dudes were BRUTAL in Game 5.

For some reason LeBron stopped being aggressive after Wade came in, and they had one less three point shooter with Miller out. It messed up the chemistry they were having.

It's not that hes less aggressive, its that he has less room to make his moves since the paint becomes more packed when Wade is in there versus a guy like Mike Miller that people dont want to shoot.

SpaceJammeR
06-19-2013, 04:08 AM

yes it's because they ran an iso play for wade and he took a jumper. when wade has the ball lebron looks clueless. he needs to learn how to play a lot better off the ball. i have no idea why they went away from what was killing the spurs. i guess they didn't want to finish the game without wade and it was a tough choice.

Trollsmasher
06-19-2013, 04:10 AM
I think it is pretty clear that Wade ****s up the spacing, which massively reduces LeBron's impact, especially with a defense like that and his jumper off.

It also works like that the other way around, although in smaller scale.

WayOfWade
06-19-2013, 04:17 AM
Yes, the Heat would have already won the Finals without Wade letting his man stand in the paint while Wade is on the 3 point line. Wade is old, broken, and done.
I'll simply direct you to Game 4. Heat can't win it all w/out Wade.

Graviton
06-19-2013, 04:21 AM
Wade has little positive impact out there.

When he catches the ball 1 on 1, he pump fakes like 5 times, doesn't even try to drive, ends up taking a stepback fadeway that barely hits the rim. If he gets a wide open jumper, he again pump fakes 5 times and ends up doing nothing with it. His actual ending moves consist of turnovers, hard bricks on jumpers, missed layups, falling down for fouls, maybe a lucky floater/layup made every quarter. And his defense is all about getting lost, gambling and leaving someone wide open. :facepalm

madmax
06-19-2013, 04:22 AM
Wade, outside of Game 4, is a complete liability on court for the Heat...:facepalm At this point Spoelstra needs to say "f**k it" and tell this bum to sit his ass down on the bench. Get a bunch of shooters out there with Lebron and he will cruise to victory, just like he did in 4th quarter and OT tonight. Wade is washed up and he almost cost another ring for Lebron. Time to move on and trade this liability Riley

Ancient Legend
06-19-2013, 04:26 AM
Wade needs to stop shooting jumpers, PERIOD. Even if he's wide open.

Also, the Heat don't need his points as much as his defense, he played none tonight except for that one blocked shot.

nashwade
06-19-2013, 04:29 AM
i said it many times he needs to improve his jumper to stay 3-5 more years in the league. Nobody cares to guard him outside the paint anymore

Psycho
06-19-2013, 05:09 AM
I'll simply direct you to Game 4. Heat can't win it all w/out Wade.

Lebron would have been better in every single game of the series if Wade was gone. Heat in 4. Wade is old, broken, and done son.

Day La Ghetto
06-19-2013, 05:23 AM
He played great defense (minus 1 play were he thought he got fouled)if you watched the game unlike game 5 were he was below average. this notion that wade has sucked minus game 4 is stupid. hes played good in games 1,4 and 5. wades jumper has been good in games 4 and 5. game 7 if he plays well it will be an ok series for him overall considering injurys.

LongLiveTheKing
06-19-2013, 05:27 AM
Wade kept the ball alive on Lebron's 3.

mrhoopfan
06-19-2013, 06:59 AM
It was a tough decision, but leaving Wade out of the game would have alienated him for game 7 to the point of Wade probably sabotaging plays.

If he didn't come back in and had they lost, all blame would be on Spo for not having him during the clutch.

If egos weren't evolved, that lineup of Miller/Chalmers/Allen/LeBron/Birdman would have finished off the Spurs.

At the end, you win as a team, you lose as a team.

This. Wade hurts spacing.........Coach Spo almost cost them the game !!!

f0und
06-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Spo rode the Miller wave til it ran out. Before he took Miller out, they had not scored on consecutive possessions and the Spurs had stopped the bleeding. Wade didnt stop the run. It had already stopped. Was as good as time as any to bring him back in.

OldSchoolBBall
06-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Don't you mean that LEBRON almost cost them the game with his two crucial TO's and two bricks in the final 40 seconds? :oldlol:

Frozen1
06-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Blame your guy Lebron for disappearing in the last 3 minutes of the game.

3 killer turnovers, 2 missed threes and a bailout by ray allen.

By the time wade entered, the game already had slowed down, so it wasn't a run anymore.

But still, all the plays late were run to Lebron, so don't act like Wade tried to steal the show.

The offense didn't run through him all game, that's why he didn't scored much points.

PJR
06-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Spo rode the Miller wave til it ran out. Before he took Miller out, they had not scored on consecutive possessions and the Spurs had stopped the bleeding. Wade didnt stop the run. It had already stopped. Was as good as time as any to bring him back in.

This. So many idiots on this forum.

Joey3000
06-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Wade is too busy worried about how tight his pants is gunna fit his crotch area for the post game to be 100% involved in the game.

Miami needs to start shopping him around.

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 10:15 AM
Wade is having one of the worst post-seasons in history and he's still going to end up with another ring. He's pretty much been a negative all post-season. lol crazy.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Wade has certainly been mostly miss all playoffs...although I do think his defense and passing is undervalued here.

But where are the threads about Parker's inept play in the finals? He's been pretty bad and was awful last night. Kobe-esque 6-23 in the biggest game of the year? If he's the 3rd best player in the league and the clear cut best pg in the game like a lot here are saying...better hold him to the same standards.

And that is how you know a player isn't as good as people claim...nobody cares that Parker basically cost the Spurs the game last night. All he needed to do was play halfway decent and they win...probably easily.

305Baller
06-19-2013, 10:56 AM
Both Wade and Bron had terrible possessions late. Deal with it.

BoutPractice
06-19-2013, 11:02 AM
And that is how you know a player isn't as good as people claim...nobody cares that Parker basically cost the Spurs the game last night. All he needed to do was play halfway decent and they win...probably easily.
> He had two majestic clutch shots that could've been the story of the game.
If Ray had missed that 3 that's almost certainly what would've been remembered - Parker coming up big down the stretch in the two close games of the series. Duncan would probably have won FMVP based on his stats though.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 11:05 AM
> He had two majestic clutch shots that could've been the story of the game.
If Ray had missed that 3 that's almost certainly what would've been remembered - Parker coming up big down the stretch in the two close games of the series. Duncan would probably have won FMVP based on his stats though.

Yea...and? He's had some non impact games and last night he just wasn't good. He makes little to no impact defensively and he went 6-23. I just don't see a guy like Wade or really any other player that is a supposed top 5 player in the league getting a pass for that.

Which makes me believe people don't think he's actually top 5 like they say.

And Duncan is definitely the fmvp for the Spurs so far in this series.

BoutPractice
06-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Well, all I'm saying is that Parker was one shot from another player away from being considered the hero of the series.
I agree that he's been pretty mediocre for his standards if you look at the games as a whole, but that's how people would've looked at it. For instance, people tend to forget that Jordan shot horribly in some of his most famous games.
I think that illustrates the role of luck in championship series like this one.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 11:17 AM
Well, all I'm saying is that Parker was one shot from another player away from being considered the hero of the series.
I agree that he's been pretty mediocre for his standards if you look at the games as a whole, but that's how people would've looked at it. For instance, people tend to forget that Jordan shot horribly in some of his most famous games.
I think that illustrates the role of luck in championship series like this one.

Of course. But that is more the narrative than reality. Just like Kobe in game 7 of 10 or even Dirk to an extent in game 6 in 11. They just weren't good...and would have been rightfully ripped if they had lost.

But they didn't lose. Parker did. So he doesn't have the "luck" benefit or whatever you spoke of.

He was bad last night and has just been average at best this series overall.

Mass Debator
06-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Obviously this.

K Xerxes
06-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Wade is in a perfect position basically immune from mass criticism.

Plays crap - injured, LeBron too ball dominant, not getting into rhythm

Plays well - heart of a champion, tough mentally with the injury, alpha dog

If he gets credit for playing well, he must get blamed for playing badly. And he was terrible offensively last night. Even if he isn't dominating the ball, 14 points on 40% shooting. Are you kidding me Wade?

I found it amusing when people were crying he should be the 'man' after his game 4 explosion. He just cannot sustain that level anymore and is too inconsistent.

Of course, there's always the chance he explodes in game 7. But you ride with the ball in LeBron's hand until the end. Limit Wade's minutes if it is hurting LeBron, in all honesty.

avonbarksdale
06-19-2013, 12:16 PM
he kept doing these dumb stepback jumpers

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 12:24 PM
He's been pretty bad and was awful last night. Kobe-esque 6-23 in the biggest game of the year?
How is that Kobe-esque?

Kobe's last Championship run:

29 PPG
6 RPG
6 APG
2 SPG
57% TS
116 ORTG

****ing idiot.

Andrei89
06-19-2013, 12:30 PM
How is that Kobe-esque?

29 PPG
6 RPG
6 APG
2 SPG
57% TS
116 ORTG

****ing idiot.

6-24 in the finals.

Gets intentionally fouled 3 times and is gifted 6 more points.

Steals rebounds from Gasoft to pad his stats.

I saw that finals game.

Kobe almost lost it for the Lakers.

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 12:41 PM
6-24 in the finals.

Gets intentionally fouled 3 times and is gifted 6 more points.

Steals rebounds from Gasoft to pad his stats.

I saw that finals game.

Kobe almost lost it for the Lakers.
23 pts/15 rebs and was the best player by thousands of miles through the first 6 games. 29/6/6/2/57% TS for the entire playoffs. lol @ just looking a one game.

****ing idiots. EVERYBODY struggled with their shot in that game 7.

lol @ what Parker did last night being "Kobe-esque".

Morons.

:roll:

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 12:54 PM
As for Wade, he's having the worst post-season for any so-called "superstar" in history. Not only does he have terrible numbers (15/5/4), not only has his efficiency been historically bad (50% TS), but he's also destroying the Heat spacing.

The sample size on these mind-blowing stats from Hardwood Paroxysm writer Jared Dubin is small. But the point is clear, the Heat are way, way better with Wade on the bench right now:

Miami had an offensive efficiency of 92.0 with both LeBron and Wade on the court in Game 6.
Miami had an offensive efficiency of 143.3 with LeBron on the court and Wade on the bench in Game 6.
For the entire series, Miami has an offensive efficiency of 100.8 and a defensive efficiency of 112.7 with both LeBron and Wade on the court.
For the entire series, Miami has an offensive efficiency of 131.7 and a defensive efficiency of 89.5 with LeBron on the court and Wade on the bench.

Basically, the Heat are terrible when Wade and LeBron play together, and unstoppable when Wade is on the bench.

Spoelstra benched Wade for the majority of the fourth quarter in Game 6. During that time, the Heat turned a 10-point deficit into a 2-point lead. When Wade came back, San Antonio went on a run that nearly won them the title.

http://www.businessinsider.com/dwyane-wade-nba-finals-stats-2013-6

What a joke this clown is. Top 3 SG All-Time? Better than Kobe?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DMV2
06-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Both Wade and Bron had terrible possessions late. Deal with it.
This. Wade and LeBron were awful in the last 3 minutes of the 4th.

Bosh and Allen, along with the Spurs failures, saved the Heat.

Frozen1
06-19-2013, 12:59 PM
Tell me a bad play by wade late in the 4th.

He didn't have a bad play because he didn't have any play, he was just there being useless again in the lebron ball.

Lebron missed everything he tryed except that three from an offensive rebound.

Don't try to blame wade for lebron having an awful late game and being bailed out by ray allen.

Segatti
06-19-2013, 01:02 PM
Wade sucks. Lebron is carrying this bum for another ring.

tomtucker
06-19-2013, 01:05 PM
the two white guys :bowdown: :applause: :rockon:

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 01:07 PM
How is that Kobe-esque?

29 PPG
6 RPG
6 APG
2 SPG
57% TS
116 ORTG

****ing idiot.

Shut the **** up. Seriously. 6-23 vs 6-24...all I was saying. And if Kobe gets killed for a game like that...in which he was better than Parker last night.

Why does Parker not get killed if Parker is supposedly a superstar? Which makes me believe that nobody actually thinks he's a superstar.

But please come off it. Kobe shot 6-24 in one of the biggest games of his career. It happened. He was awful...and got very lucky that his team was good enough to win the game.

Could say the same thing about my favorite player in game 6 in 2011. Dirk was atrocious in the first half going 1-12 and was extremely lucky his teammates stepped up.

But seriously...STFU...so sick of Kobe fans acting like we can't reference a 6-23 game to a 6-24 game because grabbed some ****ing rebounds. He was awful and choked under the pressure. Simple as that.

I guess every time Lebron grabs between 12-15 rebounds it's a good game no matter what else he does. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

tomtucker
06-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Wade is too busy worried about how tight his pants is gunna fit his crotch area for the post game to be 100% involved in the game.

Miami needs to start shopping him around.
:oldlol: :roll:

tontoz
06-19-2013, 01:08 PM

He didn't have a bad play because he didn't have any play, he was just there being useless again in the lebron ball.

Don't try to blame wade for lebron having an awful late game and being bailed out by ray allen.

Miami went on a huge run in the 4th with Wade on the bench. When he came back in the game with under 4 minutes left. Sure enough the Spurs went on a run and were up 5 with 30 seconds left.

Wade is a shooting guard who can't shoot. Lebron had 19 in the 4th quarter so you can stop pretending he was missing everything.

Frozen1
06-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Miami went on a huge run in the 4th with Wade on the bench. When he came back in the game with under 4 minutes left. Sure enough the Spurs went on a run and were up 5 with 30 seconds left.

Wade is a shooting guard who can't shoot. Lebron had 19 in the 4th quarter so you can stop pretending he was missing everything.

I guess you didn't understand well my phrase. I never said he didn't show up in the 4th, i said he missed everything late in the game.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 01:16 PM
I guess you didn't understand well my phrase. I never said he didn't show up in the 4th, i said he missed everything late in the game.

Pretty sure that the 4th quarter is late in the game since it is the last quarter. :oldlol:

Frozen1
06-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Pretty sure that the 4th quarter is late in the game since it is the last quarter. :oldlol:

Ok, late in the 4th quarter.

tpols
06-19-2013, 01:20 PM
:wtf:
Shut the **** up. Seriously. 6-23 vs 6-24...all I was saying. And if Kobe gets killed for a game like that...in which he was better than Parker last night.

Why does Parker not get killed if Parker is supposedly a superstar? Which makes me believe that nobody actually thinks he's a superstar.

But please come off it. Kobe shot 6-24 in one of the biggest games of his career. It happened. He was awful...and got very lucky that his team was good enough to win the game.

Could say the same thing about my favorite player in game 6 in 2011. Dirk was atrocious in the first half going 1-12 and was extremely lucky his teammates stepped up.

But seriously...STFU...so sick of Kobe fans acting like we can't reference a 6-23 game to a 6-24 game because grabbed some ****ing rebounds. He was awful and choked under the pressure. Simple as that.

I guess every time Lebron grabs between 12-15 rebounds it's a good game no matter what else he does. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Totally different circumstances.. Tony actually had teammates that were playing extremely well. Duncan was unstoppable and shot like 70 percent from the field. Kawhi was playing great.. His team scored 95 points in regulation.

Off the top of my head the score of that laker game was 81-78? Whatever it was it was way way lower scoring. Pau shot 33 percent and was awful offensively. All of the Boston stars shot like shit.. Pierce pretty sure allen was like 0-7 from three. That game was a brick fest on both sides mostly because of the grind it out halfcourt style of ball that was being played.

Comparing that game to Bron? Sure call it a bad game. Because both are held to a higher standard and are expected to contribute in other ways even if their shots are off. Comparing it to Parker? A guy who was subbed out on defensive plays in the final minutes and a guy who rebounds poorly.. He made a negative impact on both sides of the court aside from his two clutch shots. Kobe still played great D and rebounded extremely well in a game that was all about defense and rebounding since BOTH teams were bricking everything. Gotta look at the context of both games. They couldn't be more different.

K Xerxes
06-19-2013, 01:21 PM

Yeah, not like that three was important or something.

Hilarious, how can anyone even try to defend Wade's offensive performance last night?

Dude bricked a turnaround jumper when he came into the game 3 mins left in the 4th, made two FTs (:applause:), did NOTHING the rest of the fourth, had a boneheaded turnover in OT and missed another jumpshot.

14 points on 6/15 shooting in an elimination game? You gonna blame that on LeBron too? :lol

secund2nun
06-19-2013, 01:24 PM

The reason was because Wade screws up their spacing. Wade and Lebron are actually very bad fits together. Wade should come off of the bench. Miami would be a much better team. Though in reality they should trade Wade.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 01:27 PM
:wtf:
Totally different circumstances.. Tony actually had teammates that were playing extremely well. Duncan was unstoppable and shot like 70 percent from the field. Kawhi was playing great.. His team scored 95 points in regulation.

Off the top of my head the score of that laker game was 81-78? Whatever it was it was way way lower scoring. Pau shot 33 percent and was awful offensively. All of the Boston stars shot like shit.. Pierce pretty sure allen was like 0-7 from three. That game was a brick fest on both sides mostly because of the grind it out halfcourt style of ball that was being played.

Comparing that game to Bron? Sure call it a bad game. Because both are held to a higher standard and are expected to contribute in other ways even if their shots are off. Comparing it to Parker? A guy who was subbed out on defensive plays in the final minutes and a guy who rebounds poorly.. He made a negative impact on both sides of the court aside from his two clutch shots. Kobe still played great D and rebounded extremely well in a game that was all about defense and rebounding since BOTH teams were bricking everything. Gotta look at the context of both games. They couldn't be more different.

Did you even read my post?

I talked solely about the shooting. I compared 6-23 to 6-24. I even said Kobe played better. Which he did. That is all I said.

I then got a response about Kobe's playoff run in 2010...ROFL

Please read my posts before you respond tpols...

Also find it funny you aren't repping Parker like you were just a few days ago...

PJR
06-19-2013, 01:28 PM
The reason was because Wade screws up their spacing. Wade and Lebron are actually very bad fits together. Wade should come off of the bench. Miami would be a much better team. Though in reality they should trade Wade.

Actually, Miami shouldn't do shit. Considering they've gone to three straight Finals, had the best record in the league, won 27 straight games, and is a game away from potentially winning back to back titles with this very formula . :facepalm

secund2nun
06-19-2013, 01:32 PM
23 pts/15 rebs and was the best player by thousands of miles through the first 6 games. 29/6/6/2/57% TS for the entire playoffs. lol @ just looking a one game.

****ing idiots. EVERYBODY struggled with their shot in that game 7.

lol @ what Parker did last night being "Kobe-esque".

Morons.

Gasol was the real 2010 finals mvp and carried Kobe. It's okay just accept it.

secund2nun
06-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Actually, Miami shouldn't do shit. Considering they've gone to three straight Finals, had the best record in the league, won 27 straight games, and is a game away from potentially winning back to back titles with this very formula . :facepalm

They have done all of that despite Wade and Lebron fitting together terribly and Wade being lazy and having his midrange game disappear and play like trash for large parts of the last 2 playoff runs. Heat would be a million times better if they traded Wade for just a merely good center, not even a great one.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 01:36 PM

He keeps going on about the rest of the series as if it's relevant.

Are we really going to pretend that when a player goes 6-23 or 6-24 or 6-25 in a big game in the finals...that the first thing we all think of isn't Kobe?

Of course it is. 6-24 is a real thing...it happened. So when another player shoots 6 of something around 24...we all think of Kobe in that game 7.

Hence Kobe-esque....

GrapeApe
06-19-2013, 01:36 PM
As for Wade, he's having the worst post-season for any so-called "superstar" in history. Not only does he have terrible numbers (15/5/4), not only has his efficiency been historically bad (50% TS), but he's also destroying the Heat spacing.

The sample size on these mind-blowing stats from Hardwood Paroxysm writer Jared Dubin is small. But the point is clear, the Heat are way, way better with Wade on the bench right now:

Miami had an offensive efficiency of 92.0 with both LeBron and Wade on the court in Game 6.
Miami had an offensive efficiency of 143.3 with LeBron on the court and Wade on the bench in Game 6.
For the entire series, Miami has an offensive efficiency of 100.8 and a defensive efficiency of 112.7 with both LeBron and Wade on the court.
For the entire series, Miami has an offensive efficiency of 131.7 and a defensive efficiency of 89.5 with LeBron on the court and Wade on the bench.

Basically, the Heat are terrible when Wade and LeBron play together, and unstoppable when Wade is on the bench.

Spoelstra benched Wade for the majority of the fourth quarter in Game 6. During that time, the Heat turned a 10-point deficit into a 2-point lead. When Wade came back, San Antonio went on a run that nearly won them the title.

http://www.businessinsider.com/dwyane-wade-nba-finals-stats-2013-6

What a joke this clown is. Top 3 SG All-Time? Better than Kobe?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So you're discrediting his entire career beacuse of one sub-par, injured postseason run? And who said he's better than Kobe? Sounds to me like you're the clown. Nobody will care about his struggles if the Heat win game 7, especially if he has a big game (and I believe he will). It's no secret that LeBron and Wade are redundant, but when Wade was healthy this year they were dyamic on the court together. Plus the Heat are MUCH better defensiely when Wade is on the floor.

jzek
06-19-2013, 01:44 PM
Ginobili and Wade are both washed-up. This is not debatable.

PJR
06-19-2013, 01:49 PM
They have done all of that despite Wade and Lebron fitting together terribly and Wade being lazy and having his midrange game disappear and play like trash for large parts of the last 2 playoff runs. Heat would be a million times better if they traded Wade for just a merely good center, not even a great one.

Garbage.

Last years postseason, The James and Wade pairing outscored opponents by 178 (12.4 per 48 minutes), compared with plus-7.3 And no two players on any team had a better plus/minus postseason number than James and Wade. Conversely, when James was playing without Wade, the Heat were minus 15 in 165 minutes. And when Wade is playing without James, the Heat is minus 32 in 99 minutes. Let's not get in the way of facts here. :facepalm

Ikill
06-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Its kind of pathetic Lebron can only play good if he has all shooters on the floor im pretty sure all time great players could play in any system and still be dominant.

secund2nun
06-19-2013, 02:04 PM
He keeps going on about the rest of the series as if it's relevant.

Are we really going to pretend that when a player goes 6-23 or 6-24 or 6-25 in a big game in the finals...that the first thing we all think of isn't Kobe?

Of course it is. 6-24 is a real thing...it happened. So when another player shoots 6 of something around 24...we all think of Kobe in that game 7.

Hence Kobe-esque....

It was amazing how 6-24 was ignored and Kobe was handed the 2010 finals MVP in one of the worst decisions ever. And Gasol was clearly better in games 1-6 as well. But such is life when you play for a massive market like LA where they will attribute all of your team's success to you and shift all of the blame to your teammates in an attempt to create a fake legend (Kobe and Rose).

Ne 1
06-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Kobe shot 6-24 in one of the biggest games of his career.

Nobody on either team had a good shooting performance during that game. It was a great defensive showing, and the reason we won that defensive struggle was because of the team play, rebounding, and making clutch plays. btw Doc Rivers and Tom Thibodeau both said Kobe was the key to the Lakers winning that game. He hit 7/8 free throws in the 4th quarter, grabbed 15 boards, played great D and hit a huge jumper with 3 minutes left to put the Lakers up 6 and the Celtics never could get back in the game after he hit that shot.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Nobody on either team had a good shooting performance during that game. It was a great defensive showing, and the reason we won that defensive struggle was because of the team play, rebounding, and making clutch plays. btw Doc Rivers and Tom Thibodeau both said Kobe was the key to the Lakers winning that game. He hit 7/8 free throws in the 4th quarter, grabbed 15 boards, played great D and hit a huge jumper with 3 minutes left to put the Lakers up 6 and the Celtics never could get back in the game after he hit that shot.

And does all of that...most of which I actually agree with...change the fact that Kobe shot 6-24? Nope.

Which is why we all know when you see Parker go 6-23...the first thing you think of is Kobe's 6-24 game.

You guys are arguing with a ghost. Never once did I say Parker's game was as good as Kobe. I merely called going 6-23 in a big finals game Kobe-esque.

If Parker had gone 9-27 I would have gladly called it Dirk-esque.

Means nothing to me. I don't feel the need to rewrite history and pretend going 6-24 while taking terrible shots through 3 qtrs was somehow a positive thing for a team. it wasn't. And the only reason it's not one of the worst games by a superstar ever in a do or die game 7 in the finals is because the Lakers won.

tpols
06-19-2013, 02:12 PM
He's not going to listen to reason lol.. It's just hating. If a superstar choked before 2011 would we call every chokejob dirkesque? Still could if we deem his one title run a fluke and focus on his poorer moments. Arguments can be twisted in any which way.. I prefer to look at everything and not discredit when it's not warranted.

Mass Debator
06-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Lol seriously? Diaw left the game and then Lebron started attacking with TD on the bench until the 9 minute mark. Parker was out until like 7 mins too so Spurs had no offense besides the struggling Manu. Then Diaw came back in the game with about 5 minutes left and where was Lebron then? Bricking shots and turning the ball over. Wade had no impact on the game positively or negatively. It was neutral. It wasn't like a Ginobili performance. If anyone was going cost the Heat the chip, it was Lebron during the last few minutes. Good thing he knocked down that 3 after his miss and an offensive rebound or else the storyline is completely different.

Ne 1
06-19-2013, 02:13 PM
It was amazing how 6-24 was ignored and Kobe was handed the 2010 finals MVP in one of the worst decisions ever. And Gasol was clearly better in games 1-6 as well.

:roll: Gasol played well in L.A., but was terrible on the road that series and got outplayed by KG in Boston.

Moronic haters like yourself must forgot Kobe's brilliance through 6 games--30/6/5/2/56% TS.

Not to mention how clutch he was in that Game 7 in the 4th quarter: 10 pts/61% TS/4 Reb/2 Ast. Had a hand in nearly every single point by the Lakers in the last 7-8 minutes.

Kobe through 6 games: 30/6/5/2/56% TS
Kobe in Game 7: Easily the best player
Kobe for entire series: 29/8/4/2/1/53%/26+ PER

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:15 PM
He's not going to listen to reason lol.. It's just hating. If a superstar choked before 2011 would we call every chokejob dirkesque? Still could if we deem his one title run a fluke and focus on his poorer moments. Arguments can be twisted in any which way.. I prefer to look at everything and not discredit when it's not warranted.

But I never said any of those things. ROFL...i merely said a player going 6-23 in a big finals game was Kobe-esque. Because it is. Kobe went 6-24.

You can put all the context around you want...most of which I agree with. Although of course you Kobe stans go too far with it.

Where did I ever say Parker's overall game was as good as Kobe's? Please show it to me...

And what do you think of Parker's play in the finals? Remember when you were repping him so hard? Funny how you don't go hard on him for shit play. Maybe because he's just not as good as you need him to be in order to discredit Duncan all the time?

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:16 PM
:roll: Gasol played well in L.A., but was terrible on the road that series and got outplayed by KG in Boston.

Moronic haters like yourself must forgot Kobe's brilliance through 6 games--30/6/5/2/56% TS.

Not to mention how clutch he was in that Game 7 in the 4th quarter: 10 pts/61% TS/4 Reb/2 Ast. Had a hand in nearly every single point by the Lakers in the last 7-8 minutes.

Wait. You think Kobe was the best player in the 2010 finals game 7?

TonyMontana
06-19-2013, 02:17 PM
Nobody is talking about Parker, because deep down nobody gives a **** about him. Nobody cares about the Spurs, they just want to see someone beat the Heat.

Parker is MAYBE a top ten player in the NBA, but Duncan is by far the MVP of that team just like every 7 footer is their playoff teams MVP aside from the Heat/OKC.

Parker was shut down by LeBron James.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Nobody is talking about Parker, because deep down nobody gives a **** about him. Nobody cares about the Spurs, they just want to see someone beat the Heat.

Parker is MAYBE a top ten player in the NBA, but Duncan is by far the MVP of that team just like every 7 footer is their playoff teams MVP aside from the Heat/OKC.

Parker was shut down by LeBron James.

I don't think I would go that far probably, but you are right. When everyone only talks about you when you play well...and don't say anything when you play poorly.

You aren't a superstar.

veilside23
06-19-2013, 02:24 PM
to the op .. we already know that lebron wins the game by himself only doesnt need team mates

Ne 1
06-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Wait. You think Kobe was the best player in the 2010 finals game 7?

"Despite Kobe struggling shooting the ball, he was instrumental on the glass in a low-scoring game where every possession was key and held Ray to 3 for 14 shooting" - Doc Rivers

"I thought in Game 7 [of the 2010 NBA Finals], what gets lost on people, Boston was badly out rebounded, and he [Kobe Bryant] didn't have a particularly good shooting night, but he had a great rebounding night and that probably was the difference of the game." - Tom Thibodeau

:pimp:

Oh, and let's not forget Kobe's phenomenal Game 5 performance. If any of the other Lakers showed up that game, they wouldn't have even needed a Game 7. He was clearly the best player of that series, in fact though 6 games he averaged 30/6/5/2/ 56 TS%. people in the media were saying he should be awarded FMVP even if the Celtics won.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:35 PM
"Despite Kobe struggling shooting the ball, he was instrumental on the glass in a low-scoring game where every possession was key and held Ray to 3 for 14 shooting" - Doc Rivers

"I thought in Game 7 [of the 2010 NBA Finals], what gets lost on people, Boston was badly out rebounded, and he [Kobe Bryant] didn't have a particularly good shooting night, but he had a great rebounding night and that probably was the difference of the game." - Tom Thibodeau

:pimp:

Oh, and let's not forget Kobe's phenomenal Game 5 performance. If any of the other Lakers showed up that game, they wouldn't have even needed a Game 7. He was clearly the best player of that series, in fact though 6 games he averaged 30/6/5/2/ 56 TS%. people in the media were saying he should be awarded FMVP even if the Celtics won.

Why are you talking about other games? I asked if you thought Kobe was the best player in game 7. I guess you do. No need to respond.

NattyPButter
06-19-2013, 02:39 PM
don't forget that crappy jumper he missed towards the end of the 4th qt with the game on the line. I yelled so loud i'm sure the neighbors heard me.

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Dirk in Game 6 2011 Finals: 9-27.

Guess you could also that Parker's game last night was Dirk-esque.

:oldlol:

Ne 1
06-19-2013, 02:41 PM
I asked if you thought Kobe was the best player in game 7. I guess you do.

I do. That's my opinion, and the opinion of any reasonable non-delusional person.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Dirk in Game 6 2011 Finals: 9-27.

Guess you could also that Parker's game last night was Dirk-esque.

Absolutely. And I even posted that above. You seem to confuse me with someone like you.

I have no problem admitting Dirk was awful in the first half of that game going 1-12 on great looks his teammates set him up with. And he was very lucky that his teammates stepped up enough to give him a chance to come through in the 2nd half.

So...what's your point? Just to illustrate the difference between you (a Stan) and a normal fan? Well done...

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 02:42 PM
You ain't carrying anyone when you go 7-18 as a big. C'mon son.

Everybody shot like shit that game.

And Kobe was the best player by miles through the first 6 games.

C'mon now.

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Absolutely.
Good to know. Moron. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:44 PM
I do. That's my opinion, and the opinion of any reasonable non-delusional person.

Nah...Gasol was clearly the best player on the floor in game 7. Only a delusional Kobe fan could think otherwise actually.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Good to know. Moron. :oldlol:

The only moron here is someone that thinks comparing 6-23 and 6-24 in big finals games is out of line...

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 02:47 PM
So you're discrediting his entire career beacuse of one sub-par, injured postseason run?
This isn't just sub-par. This is historically bad. One of the very worst ever.

Maybe the worst.

And who said he's better than Kobe?

Sounds to me like you're the clown.
lol @ this idiot.

Nobody will care about his struggles if the Heat win game 7, especially if he has a big game (and I believe he will).
Get real, fool. Wade will zero credit for this ring given how horrible he's been throughout the post-season.

Plus the Heat are MUCH better defensiely when Wade is on the floor.
Nope. They've been much better with him off the court throughout the playoffs. The numbers don't lie.

Worst post-season ever.

tpols
06-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Absolutely. And I even posted that above. You seem to confuse me with someone like you.

I have no problem admitting Dirk was awful in the first half of that game going 1-12 on great looks his teammates set him up with. And he was very lucky that his teammates stepped up enough to give him a chance to come through in the 2nd half.

So...what's your point? Just to illustrate the difference between you (a Stan) and a normal fan? Well done...
But you only said that after being called out.:oldlol:

Wouldn't see me calling parkers performance dirk esque because.. its just irrational hating framing dirk to be somerhing hes not based off of a tiny slice of the pie.

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Exactly. Saying that game was Kobe or Dirk "esque" because of one game is retarded.

But I would expect nothing less from a dumbass retard like DMoron.

secund2nun
06-19-2013, 02:49 PM

Gasol was easily better the ENTIRE SERIES and he was better from games 1-6. This is a fact which is why you are ignoring their series long stats. You are a Kobe fanboy.

Gasol was the real 2010 finals mvp.

Kobe finished with 28.6 ppg on 23 spg, 40%, and it's not like he had a million rebounds and assists to make up for his low efficiency scoring.

Gasol was 19/12/4/3 on 48% fg which is far superior than 29/8/4/2 40%.

secund2nun
06-19-2013, 02:50 PM
You ain't carrying anyone when you go 7-18 as a big. C'mon son.

Everybody shot like shit that game.

And Kobe was the best player by miles through the first 6 games.

C'mon now.

Nice try though.

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Gasol was easily better the ENTIRE SERIES and he was better from games 1-6.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Nice try though.
This dude is a bigger dumbass than DMavs.

DMAVS41
06-19-2013, 02:52 PM
But you only said that after being called out.:oldlol:

Wouldn't see me calling parkers performance dirk esque because.. its just irrational hating framing dirk to be somerhing hes not based off of a tiny slice of the pie.

Being called out? I never said anything before. I simply called going 6-23 Kobe-esque.

Of course you wouldn't call it Dirk-esque when it's far more Kobe-esque. If he had gone 9-27...then I would gladly call it Dirk-esque

You just are arguing with a ghost and didn't even take the time to read my post.

Hilarious.

TonyMontana
06-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Gasol was easily better the ENTIRE SERIES and he was better from games 1-6. This is a fact which is why you are ignoring their series long stats. You are a Kobe fanboy.

Gasol was the real 2010 finals mvp.

Kobe finished with 28.6 ppg on 23 spg, 40%, and it's not like he had a million rebounds and assists to make up for his low efficiency scoring.

Good post.

Gasol not getting the 2010 Finals MVP nod was one of the biggest media travesties in recent memory. Guess you cant ask for much when the award is voted on by morons.

The 2010 NBA Finals was won in the paint. EVERYONE of the 7 games the winner was the team that won the rebounding battle.

That is credit to noone more than Gasol who averaged 12 RPG while holding KG(one of the best rebounders ever) to 5 RPG. Gasol dominated KG in these Finals.

tontoz
06-19-2013, 03:01 PM
I must have clicked on the wrong thread. I thought this one was about Wade, not about guys sitting on their couch.

Ne 1
06-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Gasol was easily better the ENTIRE SERIES

:lol Easily better? So in which game in the Finals did Pau dominate anybody and carry the Lakers? I can for sure remember the Lakers losing one game when Big Baby started shitting on Pau. And he was nowhere to be found when the games where in Boston.

Before Game 7 everybody had Kobe as MVP even if the Lakers lost ala Jerry West in '69. Now, there's all this revisionist history based on 1 game where Pau also didn't play particularly great either. Kobe put up 23/15/3/2 with 10 pts/61% TS and big play after big play in the 4th quarter.

Kobe was easily the best player for the entire series: 29/8/4/2/1/53% TS/26 PER.

BBallZen83
06-19-2013, 03:08 PM
I couldn't agree more with this post. Wade killed the spacing. They would have won by double digits if spo just kept with what was working. I'm sure it was a wade ego thing to put him back in. Wade is equally bone headed as he is brilliant at times
Regardless, wade and LeBron should be on the floor together much less. It worked wonders for spacing. No one respects wades jumper.

Jacks3
06-19-2013, 04:16 PM
:lol Easily better? So in which game in the Finals did Pau dominate anybody and carry the Lakers? I can for sure remember the Lakers losing one game when Big Baby started shitting on Pau. And he was nowhere to be found when the games where in Boston.

Before Game 7 everybody had Kobe as MVP even if the Lakers lost ala Jerry West in '69. Now, there's all this revisionist history based on 1 game where Pau also didn't play particularly great either. Kobe put up 23/15/3/2 with 10 pts/61% TS and big play after big play in the 4th quarter.

Kobe was easily the best player for the entire series: 29/8/4/2/1/53% TS/26 PER.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Ne 1
06-19-2013, 05:16 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:
:cheers:

Kobe also limited Rondo big time that series. Everyone was proclaiming him the best PG in the game before that series. Other than one game, he never went off. The one game he did, Kobe was in foul trouble.

Kobe disrupted the most important player on the other team (Rondo). Rondo is the engine that made the Celtics run. Kobe turned him into the Little Engine that Couldn't.

The bottom line is that nobody shot well for their positions. Kobe's FG% in game 7 is the only reason this is a discussion. Regardless his overall stats are by far the best. I don't think most people realize how tough it is for a guard to get 15 rebounds. And I said before it's based purely on numbers without the biases and agendas found on ISH. I know Kobe detractors really wanted Gasol to win it, but his numbers although good for him, aren't Kobe's.

29 PTS 8.0 REBS 5 AST 2.14 STL

mrhoopfan
06-19-2013, 09:20 PM
This sums up the heat 's spacing issues the best:
http://www.sbnation.com/2013/6/19/4444164/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-heat-spurs-nba-finals-game-6

Derka
06-19-2013, 09:35 PM
No one was worse than Manu Ginobili. That man is playing some historically bad ball right now.

GrapeApe
06-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Both Wade and Lebron have had their best moments without the other on the court. I mentioned this earlier but Wade would have been deadly as the 6th man for the playoffs. He would have thrived in that role and probably put up better numbers in fewer minutes. He could come in fresh and ready to attack and have more energy late in games. It also would have made the LeBron/Wade lineup more of a change of pace and difficult to defend.

dubeta
11-06-2015, 03:33 AM
Agreed.

WayOfWade
11-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Not quite sure why this was bumped, but it's all good