PDA

View Full Version : proof that this year's MIA Heat is just like the CLE Cavaliers

jzek
05-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Before I present the stats, two things:

1) LBJ has to put up 30, 10, and 10 just for MIA to have a chance to win... just like when he was in CLE (where the fukk is his help?!?!?!)
2) If LBJ is not on the court (whether he has fouled out or taking a rest), the offense is stagnant... just like when he was in CLE (case in point, game last night where Wade couldn't do jack sh*t to save/help his team)

Now for the stats (aka facts):

In this year's playoffs, here are LBJ's, Wade's and Bosh's averages in the playoffs:

* LBJ - 25, 7, 6 (pts, reb, ast)
* Wade - 14, 4, 5
* Bosh - 13, 6, 1

Source: http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2013.html

In LBJ's last year with the Cavs, here are the top 3 performer's averages in the playoffs:

* LBJ - 29, 7, 6 (only 4 PPG higher which is understandable)
* Mo Williams - 14, 3, 5 (nearly identical with Wade's averages)
* Antawn Jamison - 15, 7, 1 (nearly identical with Bosh's averages... dare I say slightly better?!?)

Source: http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2010.html

TheMarkMadsen
05-29-2013, 02:37 PM
If only Lebron would have had a choice in deciding what team he plays for & who his teammates are

Levity
05-29-2013, 02:37 PM
so what stars would you like to see lebron recruit or run to in 2014/15?

LMA and harden?

tmacattack33
05-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Bosh is way better than anything Lebron had in Cleveland.

The 2009 Cleveland Cavaliers would be getting their azz handed to them by this Pacers team.

conq
05-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Without Lebron, Wade and Bosh were superstars.

In Cleveland none of the players were superstars without Lebron.

Case dismissed.

branslowski
05-29-2013, 02:46 PM
Yea he again has no help. I don't even think current Allstar teams would be enough for Bron..I think we should get a group of well trained scientists together to take DNA samples from Jordan, Wilt, Magic, and Bird and create clones of those players all in their primes! Then maybe then, LeBron may have enough help around him. But wat if LeBron's style of play turns Jordan into a spot up jumpshooter?!:eek: Oh lord, god no! Then we must turn those same clones into humanoid supersaiyans or supersaiyan Monstars!:eek:

ripthekik
05-29-2013, 02:49 PM
his style of play makes superstars into spot up shooters.

tikay0
05-29-2013, 02:53 PM
This is why people hate Heat/Lebron fans.

DukeDelonte13
05-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Without Lebron, Wade and Bosh were superstars.

In Cleveland none of the players were superstars without Lebron.

Case dismissed.

Cleveland actually had depth and better interior defense. Superstar Bosh is averaging 3 rebounds a game this series.

dh144498
05-29-2013, 02:58 PM
lebron is the superstar killer. He turns superstars into role players.
"lebron makes his teammates better." yeah right. :oldlol:
all i see is him stat padding his assists from all those passes because he's too worked up about protecting his FG%. If he makes 40 passes a night to other shooters, he's bound to get around 7 assists a game. :applause:

kNicKz
05-29-2013, 02:58 PM
:roll:

tikay0
05-29-2013, 02:59 PM
lebron is the superstar killer. He turns superstars into role players.
"lebron makes his teammates better." yeah right. :oldlol:
all i see is him stat padding his assists from all those passes because he's too worked up about protecting his FG%. If he makes 40 passes a night to other shooters, he's bound to get around 7 assists a game. :applause:

Seriously, can we get a pass to assist ratio for this clown. I bet you he averages 50 passes to 7 assists. :oldlol:

jzek
05-29-2013, 03:02 PM

LMA and harden?

None of those. He can just go to CHI next year and all of his problems will be solved: Noah will take care of the rebounding, Rose is an upgrade over current Wade and Bosh combined, Thibs is a better coach than Spo, etc.

Levity
05-29-2013, 03:06 PM
None of those. He can just go to CHI next year and all of his problems will be solved: Noah will take care of the rebounding, Rose is an upgrade over current Wade and Bosh combined, Thibs is a better coach than Spo, etc.

but what if rose still isnt healthy next season?!?! and noah is still battling with plantar fasciitis?!?! That wouldnt be fair for lebron. Because according to you, he needs stars, and he needs them now!!! what he should do is buy the spanish national team, pay to make them an nba team, and play point forward for them. He'll have an Olympic caliber team surrounding him all season :cheers:

tikay0
05-29-2013, 03:08 PM

Where you from?

branslowski
05-29-2013, 03:11 PM

If Bron goes to the Bulls, then say goodbye to another superstar...Rose will spend a whole season spot up shooting, practicing hard as f*ck to get Bron them assist stats. Only numbers that will raise for Rose is his 3pt shooting and his fpg (flops per game)...His turnovers would be down though, thats a positive.

Twiens
05-29-2013, 03:14 PM
The one game he didn't dominate the ball, game 3, the offense was unguardable. :facepalm

Nezty
05-29-2013, 03:16 PM

Wasn't Miami supposed to be that upgrade? Wow, LeBron fans always find excuses. So he's gonna go to Chicago to ring chase, take away the ball from Rose and then what, you guys will say Rose is under performing? Pathetic.

DMAVS41
05-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Lebron stans becoming just as bad as Kobe and Rose stans....

Solefade
05-29-2013, 03:19 PM
his style of play makes superstars into spot up shooters.

So what does Kobe do?

branslowski
05-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Lebron stans been and is now worst than Kobe, Jordan, Dirk, and Rose stans....

Fixed for accuracy.

jzek
05-29-2013, 03:22 PM
If only Lebron would have had a choice in deciding what team he plays for & who his teammates are

LBJ never imagined Wade to be washed up and injury-prone this early in his career before they teamed up. This wasn't the Wade he signed up with.

kamil
05-29-2013, 03:23 PM

LOL, I see what you did there.

branslowski
So what does Kobe do?
Win 2 finals Mvps without playing with his alleged competition.

jzek
Wasn't Miami supposed to be that upgrade?

Yeah, but look what happend to Wade - washed up and injured again for the second straight year. So really, there was no upgrade. Look at Mo Williams and Wade's stats. Nearly identical. That's no upgrade if the stats are virtually the same.

lebeast666
05-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Kobe dominates the ball and jacks up shots :confusedshrug:

LeBron dominates and passes all the time, no reason for these players to not be putting up numbers. Is it LeBrons fault Wade has no jumper and can't get by his defenders anymore. Is it LeBrons fault Bosh is jacking up 3s and too soft to go up against Hibbert/West and even get physical for some boards.

branslowski
05-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Wasn't Miami supposed to be that upgrade? Wow, LeBron fans always find excuses. So he's gonna go to Chicago to ring chase, take away the ball from Rose and then what, you guys will say Rose is under performing? Pathetic.

Well, yea...then after the Bulls scrubs he plays with, he will go to the Thunder

jzek
05-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Win 2 finals Mvps without playing with his alleged competition.
Look at the stats of Kobe's supporting cast compared to this year's Heat. Kobe is so blessed to have great teammates!

ripthekik
05-29-2013, 03:28 PM
So what does Kobe do?
Turn big men into hall of famers

ReturnofJPR
05-29-2013, 03:34 PM
It looks like his "help" in Cleveland was better. Heck, look at the beast J.J. Hickson has become. Wade is a has been and Bosh is a tranny.

LeBum was a fool for going to Miami. He was afraid to step into Jordan's shoes but now he has lost so much respect from fans around the world that he will never be able to redeem himself.

Yeah, but look what happend to Wade - washed up and injured again for the second straight year. So really, there was no upgrade. Look at Mo Williams and Wade's stats. Nearly identical. That's no upgrade if the stats are virtually the same.

Mo Williams was an All Star too...

tazb
05-29-2013, 04:01 PM
lebrick is the worst kind of ballhog. gets his fake assist stats and makes it seem like hes a team player. ultimate cancer and his only ting has an asterisk

Taking around 17-19 shots a game along with 7 assists >>>> chucking up 30+ shots a game along with 3 assists.

Twiens
05-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Look at the stats of Kobe's supporting cast compared to this year's Heat. Kobe is so blessed to have great teammates!
Exactly because Kobe lets them play their games rather than stand in the corner and space out for Lebron:oldlol:

Nezty
05-29-2013, 04:34 PM

He has Bosh, but due to LeBron's style of play Bosh has to play a role that doesn't fit his abilities. Wade also isn't fully playing like Wade. So really what is hurting the team? LeBron is putting up some crazy numbers while his team is hurting, that's just stat padding.

Bandito
05-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Lebron should ask to be traded to the 2013 all star team, maybe hell have enough help then.

jzek
05-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Lebron should ask to be traded to the 2013 all star team, maybe hell have enough help then.

Nope, he just needs a consistent sidekick.

TonyMontana
05-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Pretty sad that LeBrons best teammate hes had in his career is Chris Bosh who averages like 14/6 in the playoffs yet people still cry about him having a stacked team. Can you imagine what the Kobe stans would be saying if LeBron was the one who had Prime Shaq(the most dominant player in basketball history) on his team when they act this butthurt because he has 14/6 Chris Bosh? Shit Pau Gasol is better than any teammate LeBron has ever had.

Scholar
05-29-2013, 05:17 PM
LeBron is a superstar killer. Face it, fellas. He turns superstar teammates into glorified spot up shooters. DWade went from a top 3 player in the NBA to now being lucky to be a top 10.

GrapeApe
05-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Pretty sad that LeBrons best teammate hes had in his career is Chris Bosh who averages like 14/6 in the playoffs yet people still cry about him having a stacked team. Can you imagine what the Kobe stans would be saying if LeBron was the one who had Prime Shaq(the most dominant player in basketball history) on his team when they act this butthurt because he has 14/6 Chris Bosh? Shit Pau Gasol is better than any teammate LeBron has ever had.

Did I enter an alternate universe or has LeBron not played with future HOFer Dwyane Wade the past 3 seasons, each of which he was an all-star, all-NBA performer, and a 25/5/5 playoff performer prior to this year? So because Wade is injured and struggling right now you dismiss his entire career?

TonyMontana
05-29-2013, 05:32 PM
Did I enter an alternate universe or has LeBron not played with future HOFer Dwyane Wade the past 3 seasons, each of which he was an all-star, all-NBA performer, and a 25/5/5 playoff performer prior to this year? So because Wade is injured and struggling right now you dismiss his entire career?

Post decision Wade isn't even close to predecision Wade. So dont act like LeBron has 2006 Finals MVP Wade.

The Heats 3 best players are LeBron, Bosh, and then Birdman right now. These guys make bigger impacts on the game than current Wade.

Wades work ethic has taken a big hit since the Heat are now getting all this attention. Guy has absolutely no mid range game anymore. His regular season numbers are just good because the Heat blew so many teams out most of their games turned into layup drills.

Seriously watch a game and tell me how many of Wades points arn't dunks/layups created by his teammates.

If I was playing the Heat I wouldn't even guard Wade. As long as hes not getting a dunk/layup I'd let him shoot all ****ing game.

Nash
05-29-2013, 05:45 PM
This has nothing to do with Lebron. Wade and Bosh are clearly performing way under the way they should be performing. Wade is far away from a 14 ppg guy and Bosh is nowhere near a 13ppg guy. They just have to start performing, simple as that.

When those guys are performing, Lebron has very much help.

GrapeApe
05-29-2013, 06:18 PM
This has nothing to do with Lebron. Wade and Bosh are clearly performing way under the way they should be performing. Wade is far away from a 14 ppg guy and Bosh is nowhere near a 13ppg guy. They just have to start performing, simple as that.

When those guys are performing, Lebron has very much help.

I agree. Tonymontana makes it seem as if Wade and Bosh have sucked since LeBron came to Miami which is simply not true. Remove either one of those guys and LeBron is still ringless and I won't even get into the 2011 finals debacle. The fact is that Bosh and Wade are CURRENTLY underporming. This is undeniable, and both need elevate their game.

KG215
05-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Yes, this may be Stan Commandment #1. Dismiss past, far better versions of a great teammate, and focus on the older more washed-up version to prop-up their favorite player.

LongLiveTheKing
05-29-2013, 07:12 PM
Turn big men into hall of famers
:facepalm

Nezty
05-29-2013, 08:10 PM
You Heat fans weren't complaining about Wade or Bosh during that 27 game win streak.

Done_And_Done
05-29-2013, 08:40 PM
You Heat fans weren't complaining about Wade or Bosh during that 27 game win streak.
Threads like these are as wasteful as the energy some of you exert in these displays of blatant overreaction. First of all, this Miami team is definitely not a Cleveland 2.0 so just leave it alone. Secondly, at least let them lose the damn series before you start losing a gasket, while comparing them to other failures of this dudes horrored past. Thirdly, you're absolutely fu*king ridiculous and should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting such irrational nonsense to a public forum...

Voice of reason - Done & Done

jbryan1984
05-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Chris Bosh is not a superstar and Wade is a former superstar.

Flash31
05-29-2013, 09:06 PM

Those werent and arent HEAT fans,

Theyre LeBron nut riders,big difference.

Case in point every single time the heat win or lose,its all lebron
to them.And then when they lose,LeBron
should go to Bulls,Lakers,Knicks threads

and saying that his haters agree so as you can
tell by that its not that LeBron went to the heat or has
all star teammates,its that HE Didnt go to their team.

There is not many actual HEAT fans here,theres LeBron stans,and bandwagoners,same with the Lakers and Bulls.

Fans of the team support them,fans of a player support him and only care about him.Theres a DIFFERENCE.

longtime lurker
05-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Lol Lebron Stans are truly the gift that keeps on giving. Now they're comparing Wade and Bosh to Lebron's Cleveland cast :oldlol: Dwade is Moe Williams :roll: I can't stop laughing it's like you guys live in an alternate universe. Go from all time great team to worst supporting cast ever in a span of 2 months.

TheMarkMadsen
05-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Those werent and arent HEAT fans,

Theyre LeBron nut riders,big difference.

Case in point every single time the heat win or lose,its all lebron
to them.And then when they lose,LeBron
should go to Bulls,Lakers,Knicks threads

and saying that his haters agree so as you can
tell by that its not that LeBron went to the heat or has
all star teammates,its that HE Didnt go to their team.

There is not many actual HEAT fans here,theres LeBron stans,and bandwagoners,same with the Lakers and Bulls.

Fans of the team support them,fans of a player support him and only care about him.Theres a DIFFERENCE.

You sure know a lot about ISH with your 200 post in 1 year :biggums:

I never understand people like you that have been registered for awhile but never post, and when they do they complain about the quality of the board..yet you're still lurking even when you post less than a half post a day..?

Nezty
05-29-2013, 09:42 PM
You sure know a lot about ISH with your 200 post in 1 year :biggums:

I never understand people like you that have been registered for awhile but never post, and when they do they complain about the quality of the board..yet you're still lurking even when you post less than a half post a day..?

Lol, I some what fall in to the category. I been here for a while but don't post much do to the stupidity though lately I've fallen in to it, Oh well.

The-Legend-24
05-29-2013, 09:54 PM
:facepalm
Gasol? :confusedshrug: Dude is a borderline hall of famer cuz of Kobe.

WeGetRing2012
05-29-2013, 10:13 PM
So what does Kobe do?

Give Kobe a good C and he will give you a ring. Simple as that...

TheMarkMadsen
05-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Lol, I some what fall in to the category. I been here for a while but don't post much do to the stupidity though lately I've fallen in to it, Oh well.

I feel ya, I was in that stage for a while where you're reading stuff going :biggums: until you finally read something stupid enough to where you finally respond..

I'm trapped now, I can't get out the game even if I wanted to..

TheMarkMadsen
05-29-2013, 10:20 PM

:applause:

First it was "can't win without Shaq"

Then it was "lucky ring won't do it again"

Then it was "uhhh can't win without Pau"

Dude could win a ring with Joakim Noah & it would be "can't win without biblical characters"

SpecialQue
05-29-2013, 10:22 PM
This thread is a fvcking embarrassment.

Nezty
05-29-2013, 10:28 PM
I feel ya, I was in that stage for a while where you're reading stuff going :biggums: until you finally read something stupid enough to where you finally respond..

I'm trapped now, I can't get out the game even if I wanted to..

You're being nice with just the :biggums: I be over here like :coleman: :wtf: :facepalm :banghead: :rant with some if this shit. Everything here is LeBron vs. Kobe vs. Jordan, barely any quality conversations.

:applause:

First it was "can't win without Shaq"

Then it was "lucky ring won't do it again"

Then it was "uhhh can't win without Pau"

Dude could win a ring with Joakim Noah & it would be "can't win without biblical characters"

It's stupid really, Kobe has never won with out a big, Jordan never won with out Pippen, LeBron never won with out Wade. Same thing being brought up every time.

Myth
05-29-2013, 10:31 PM

LMA and harden?

LeBron should just go to Portland. Aldridge, Lillard, LeBron. Essentially Aldridge replaces Bosh and as Lillard improves, he will replace declining Wade. They will be like the Heat in the sense that they will just be missing a center.

Lillard
Matthews
Batum
LeBron
Aldridge

:bowdown:

TonyMontana
05-29-2013, 10:31 PM

Not just a "good C". You mean to say "first ballot hall of fame C in their prime". In a league with very few centers(the most important position on the court) of course the team with the hall of fame center is going to have a huge advantage.

0 playoff series won without prime Shaq/Gasol. I'm not asking for a championship, just one series. Team is irrelevant without that hall of fame Center in their prime.

Myth
05-29-2013, 10:32 PM
It's stupid really, Kobe has never won with out a big, Jordan never won with out Pippen, LeBron never won with out Wade. Same thing being brought up every time.

But Dirk will beast with old man Kidd as his sidekick :bowdown:

Myth
05-29-2013, 10:36 PM

Yeah, if only he was paired up with a perennial all star C who is worthy of DPOY multiple times and he is guaranteed to be a top seed contending for a championship.

EnoughSaid
05-29-2013, 10:42 PM
So basically what you're saying is a Miami Heat playing like shit where no one is performing up to their standards = Cavs at their best.

Come on dude. Chill the hell out. Same shit happened in Games 2 and 3 vs. Indy last year, and in games 3, 4 and 5 vs. Boston. Miami playing like shit and they've been in the two games til the last few seconds. If they lose tomorrow, then I'll start worrying.

Purch
05-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Ok I was just gonna let this thread pass, but I felt I had to say this.

This is offically the worst thread I've seen in Ish History. I've been here since 08, and I've witnessed threads created by Rocketsgreatness, Pleazebelive, Alphawold, Mr Jabbar, Pauk, Lebron 23, Euroleauge, Ginobilli, Bulls fans, and so many others many others who have been banned or have retired. However, this thread is the worst out of all the threads I've seen since being here. That includes all the threads about imaginary asterisks, Kobe being a chucker, Lebron being unclutch, Duncan being overrated, Russell being a terrible player, Rondo only being good because of the big 3, Wilt being the equivalent of Javal Magee, D-wade only scoring because of the refs, and many more.

This thread somehow surpasses all of them, because it just boggles my mind, how a basketball fan can come to this conclusion.

:coleman:

tazb
05-29-2013, 10:58 PM

Give LeBron a HoF/GOAT coach and he will give you a ring.

Give LeBron twin towers/two 7 footers and he will give you a ring.

Bandito
05-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Not just a "good C". You mean to say "first ballot hall of fame C in their prime". In a league with very few centers(the most important position on the court) of course the team with the hall of fame center is going to have a huge advantage.

0 playoff series won without prime Shaq/Gasol. I'm not asking for a championship, just one series. Team is irrelevant without that hall of fame Center in their prime.

Give LeBron a HoF/GOAT coach and he will give you a ring.

Give LeBron twin towers/two 7 footers and he will give you a ring.

How mad are you two that the Pacers are giving the Heat the fits?:roll:

Bandito
05-29-2013, 11:19 PM
Yeah, if only he was paired up with a perennial all star C who is worthy of DPOY multiple times and he is guaranteed to be a top seed contending for a championship.
Lebron couldn't do it with a '18ppg the prior season' Shaq:roll:

305Baller
05-29-2013, 11:20 PM
Any "proof" given at this point to the jury is premeditated and without enough concrete evidence.

Case is suspended further until the offseason.

Early verdict? OP is a ******

Bandito
05-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Any "proof" given at this point to the jury is premeditated and without enough concrete evidence.

Case is suspended further until the offseason.

Early verdict? OP is a ******
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m573cm446k1rtjw1mo1_250.gif

outbreak
05-29-2013, 11:27 PM
LeBron should just go to Portland. Aldridge, Lillard, LeBron. Essentially Aldridge replaces Bosh and as Lillard improves, he will replace declining Wade. They will be like the Heat in the sense that they will just be missing a center.

Lillard
Matthews
Batum
LeBron
Aldridge

:bowdown:

to be fair though lillard and aldridge will become role players playing next to lebron though, he's the career killer.

jzek
05-29-2013, 11:59 PM
to be fair though lillard and aldridge will become role players playing next to lebron though, he's the career killer.

Whaaaat? Mo Williams was a nobody before he teamed up with LBJ. Then he became an All Star in CLE. Then LBJ left and look at what happened to Mo - back to being irrelevant.

tazb
05-30-2013, 12:19 AM
How mad are you two that the Pacers are giving the Heat the fits?:roll:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ck2zGlRh1qcvmswo1_400.jpg

Heat in 7 (should be Heat in 6 but clearly Stern wants that $$$)

jzek
05-31-2013, 12:06 AM
Game tonight further proves the Miami Cavaliers is in full swing! :facepalm

Bandito
05-31-2013, 12:15 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XimOh2AYlL8/TN1dJGmafrI/AAAAAAAAGSY/1QkyxAMVAhQ/s1600/nba_g_james_b2_576.jpg

305Baller
05-31-2013, 12:47 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/931344_10151586959910822_862119465_n.jpg

Ne 1
05-31-2013, 12:49 AM
Lebron's ballhoging turns teamates with abilities into statues

BasedTom
05-31-2013, 12:55 AM
ISH is so funny

Heat lose a game, they're a shit team and need to blow it all up. Lebron should go to Cleveland or the Lakers. Fire Spo, send Bosh to the D-League, etc...

Heat win a crucial game 5, they're a shit team and need to blow it all up. Lebron should go to Cleveland or the Lakers. Fire Spo, send Bosh to the D-League, etc...

aj1987
05-31-2013, 04:22 PM
This is why people hate Heat/Lebron fans.
Why? I understanding hating the Lebron **** though.