PDA

View Full Version : Heat fans, what are your thoughts about Spurs sweeping Grizz?

AintNoSunshine
05-27-2013, 11:55 PM
First of all, Pacers will be a tough challenge for the Heat, but I think Heat will eventually grind it out.

In the finals, I used to think Grizz will be a tougher opponent for the Heat matchup wise, because their front court are more potent offensive, being able to both put up 20-30 pts. While Splitter, although might cause problem defensively, you don't have to worry about him scoring 20+ pts.

But I can't believe they freakin swept the Grizz. I learned to never count the Spurs out, but I thought Heat will be the favorite to beat them more so than Grizz. My optimism has diminished seeing how they dominate a team like the Grizzlies.

Let's for now pretend Heat beats Pacers, what do you see in the Finals should it be between the Heat and the Spurs?

Kingwillball
05-28-2013, 12:02 AM
First of all, Pacers will be a tough challenge for the Heat, but I think Heat will eventually grind it out.

In the finals, I used to think Grizz will be a tougher opponent for the Heat matchup wise, because their front court are more potent offensive, being able to both put up 20-30 pts. While Splitter, although might cause problem defensively, you don't have to worry about him scoring 20+ pts.

But I can't believe they freakin swept the Grizz. I learned to never count the Spurs out, but I thought Heat will be the favorite to beat them more so than Grizz. My optimism has diminished seeing how they dominate a team like the Grizzlies.

Let's for now pretend Heat beats Pacers, what do you see in the Finals should it be between the Heat and the Spurs?

Heat are alot faster and more athletic as a team than Memphis and have ALOT more weapons and just better players. Spurs D is not as Good as Chi or Indy even though they have better offense. The Heat are just a better team with BEST player in the series. Thing is if Wade and Bosh Play well Heat win Series in convincing fashion. Heat Big 3>Spurs big 3. I will get more in depth after Pacers series.

AintNoSunshine
05-28-2013, 12:07 AM
Heat are alot faster and more athletic as a team than Memphis and have ALOT more weapons and just better players. Spurs D is not as Good as Chi or Indy even though they have better offense. The Heat are just a better team with BEST player in the series. Thing is if Wade and Bosh Play well Heat win Series in convincing fashion. Heat Big 3>Spurs big 3. I will get more in depth after Pacers series.

That's what I thought and still think. But I also was dead wrong for predicting MEM vs SAS to be a long series. The Spurs just somehow exceed people's expectations.

Can't wait for Lebron to redeem himself!

comerb
05-28-2013, 12:10 AM

The Spurs are really the only team I was ever seriously worried about, they're the only team with the mix of defense and offense that can compete with Miami. Teams like Memphis, Chicago, Boston, and Indiana are just too inept offensively.

Sweeping the Grizz is a surprise, but I think it has less to do with the Spurs being super dominant, and more to do with the Grizz just playing like shit. When you take an offensively inept team and you have their best scoring option have a shooting funk... things are going to get ugly fast.

The Spurs/Heat matchup just comes down to whether or not Miami is shooting well from behind the arc. If they can shoot ~40% and get good games out of Battier/Allen; the Spurs have very little chance of winning. The Spurs are super consistent, but they have shown year after year that they lack the extra gear for the playoffs that teams like OKC & Miami have.

I am pretty happy to be playing the Spurs though. Even if we lose, Timmy gets another ring.

The-Legend-24
05-28-2013, 12:14 AM
"Heat Fans" :roll:

ReturnofJPR
05-28-2013, 12:15 AM
...More like cHEAT bandwagoners!!!

Heavincent
05-28-2013, 12:15 AM
I will get more in depth after Pacers series.

Looking forward to your insightful and objective analysis.

Kingwillball
05-28-2013, 12:16 AM
The Spurs are really the only team I was ever seriously worried about, they're the only team with the mix of defense and offense that can compete with Miami. Teams like Memphis, Chicago, Boston, and Indiana are just too inept offensively.

Sweeping the Grizz is a surprise, but I think it has less to do with the Spurs being super dominant, and more to do with the Grizz just playing like shit. When you take an offensively inept team and you have their best scoring option have a shooting funk... things are going to get ugly.

The Spurs/Heat matchup just comes down to whether or not Miami is shooting well from behind the arc. If they can shoot ~40% and get good games out of Battier/Allen; the Spurs have very little chance of winning. The Spurs are super consistent, but they have shown year after year that they lack the extra gear for the playoffs that teams like OKC & Miami have.

I think Bosh will be very confident against SA considering the gm winner he hit against them. If Battier and Allen knock down 3s it will be a short series. U wont see alot of Splitter AND Duncan will be one or another as Heat will make them play small. Bonner as well probably gets limited minutes cause he can only guard Battier. If Heat can make Parker struggle( cut head off snake) it is a wrap as well. To close if Heat play like other night Spurs have no chance.

Kingwillball
05-28-2013, 12:17 AM

:lol No doubt..

LongLiveTheKing
05-28-2013, 12:19 AM
I F*CKING PICKED THE GRIZZLIES IN 6. LOOK HOW STUPID I LOOK. I LIVE NEAR SAN ANTONIO AND NOW ALL THESE SPURS FANS WILL BE GIVING ME SHIT!
End Rant
Spurs and Heat should be good. :rockon:

Leftimage
05-28-2013, 12:19 AM
I'm just pleased with the fact that there will be a pretty cool storyline behind the finals (provided Heat beat Pacers).

We all remember Timmy telling a young Lebron ''this will be your league later, but for now get bent'' (ok he didn't exactly say that).

On the one hand if the Spurs win it will be the ultimate ''I'm not done yet'' moment for one of the greatest players of all time.

If the Heat win it will be the ultimate ''i finally got a second crack at the Spurs'' moment for one of the greatest players of all time.

win-win tbh.

SoCalLakersFan1
05-28-2013, 12:20 AM
It's very impressive that the Spurs swept a very good Memphis team (better than the Pacers imo), but the Heat match-up very well with the Spurs and are the better team. Heat in 6.

Lebron23
05-28-2013, 12:24 AM
It's very impressive that the Spurs swept a very good Memphis team (better than the Pacers imo), but the Heat match-up very well with the Spurs and are the better team. Heat in 6.

This

inclinerator
05-28-2013, 12:24 AM
cole will need to slow down parker

SCdac
05-28-2013, 12:27 AM
The Spurs have yet to face a scorer as dynamic and capable as Lebron or Durant (best player on the previous team to beat SA), so I think the team hasn't been fully tested.

Kingwillball
05-28-2013, 12:27 AM
Intriguing thought on potential matchup is although Heat won both neither gm we saw both teams at full strength as there was a bit of gamesmanship between two teams but all now more intrigue cause Spurs ALmost beat HEat shorthanded and HEat DID beat Spurs Shorthanded. Almost like these two teams knew they might be facing each other when it REALLY mattered. Alot of cool storylines with this matchup.

fpliii
05-28-2013, 12:30 AM
I'm interested in seeing how well SA can lock down the paint if they face Miami in the Finals. A lot of cool stylistic matchups in the potential series.

plowking
05-28-2013, 12:31 AM
I think we match up well with the Spurs, so if we do get to the finals to play them, I think we're set. They're a heavy pick and roll team on the offensive side from what I can tell, and that's probably our strongest defensive set. I noticed they do move the ball well from inside to out, so that may be a problem as we're not great at defending 3 pointers.

I don't think Duncan is the defensive anchor he once was either, so I think both Lebron and Wade will have an easier time on offense, hence I think we'll have an easier time overall scoring the ball than they will.

Just talk though. Never really know what happens until they start playing each other.

poido123
05-28-2013, 12:37 AM
I think we match up well with the Spurs, so if we do get to the finals to play them, I think we're set. They're a heavy pick and roll team on the offensive side from what I can tell, and that's probably our strongest defensive set. I noticed they do move the ball well from inside to out, so that may be a problem as we're not great at defending 3 pointers.

I don't think Duncan is the defensive anchor he once was either, so I think both Lebron and Wade will have an easier time on offense, hence I think we'll have an easier time overall scoring the ball than they will.

Just talk though. Never really know what happens until they start playing each other.

For an old experienced core in which the spurs have, they would often find it hard to lift that extra gear to beat other teams before the finals. Now that they are there and its their last stand along with their incredible finals record...I can only see a very tight and enthralling series ahead. I dont think you have watched Duncan enough to know what he is capable of on defense when he's really trying. I think James is secretly scared of facing the Heat, he will have to hit clutch shots and be superman.

RichieW
05-28-2013, 12:40 AM
Spurs fan here, I gotta be honest I don't see why Heat fans think they match up well with the Spurs.

Our best defenders are at the 2, 3 and 4 which is exactly what the Heat have. Green on Wade will be crucial, a prime Wade at 100% would murder him but he isn't that player consistently anymore. Green won't be able to stop him, but will play him tough.

Also, the Heats achilles heel is ball movement. When a team plays ISO and relies on it's superstars (OKC) they get easily beaten. When a team plays together and shares the ball (Dallas) they have a shot.

Heat will be favourites. Big favourites, they have the best player in the world after all, but I think the Spurs are probably the worst match up in the league for the Heat.

KG215
05-28-2013, 12:43 AM
The Spurs have yet to face a scorer as dynamic and capable as Lebron or Durant (best player on the previous team to beat SA), so I think the team hasn't been fully tested.
They were getting tested by one (although not on LeBron or Durant's level) last round before he twisted his ankle, and it had been a pretty competitive series up until that point. He just wasn't the same the rest of the series.

Of course Curry is a lot more jumpshot reliant than LeBron and Durant, but when he's on he can fill it up in a hurry.

PJR
05-28-2013, 12:45 AM
As long as LeBron is assertive, and the team collectively acts as the aggressors on both ends, we ain't got no worries. Miami is the better team. Gotta finish Indiana first, though.

eriX
05-28-2013, 12:45 AM
I didn't expect a sweep but i do think grizzlies overachieved to get to the WCF. Zbo and Gasol was no where as effective as they were in the thunder series, why? The spurs doubled them down low for the majority of the games because grizzlies lack outside shooting with prince and allen on the floor. Now that they have disrupted their post game they have rendered grizzlies go to offense useless. The spurs PnR is also destroying the grizzlies, zbo is just too slow to keep up with anyone especially tony parker. Plus they don't play ice so because of penetration they were allowed good looks consistently.

I think spurs front court aren't as potent as grizzlies or pacers, but you can never count out duncan. They have good defensive personnels in green and leonard to go up against lebron and wade and parker against cole/chalmers will be interesting. Like ive said before if the spurs do meet heat in the finals it would be a very even series.

plowking
05-28-2013, 12:48 AM
For an old experienced core in which the spurs have, they would often find it hard to lift that extra gear to beat other teams before the finals. Now that they are there and its their last stand along with their incredible finals record...I can only see a very tight and enthralling series ahead. I dont think you have watched Duncan enough to know what he is capable of on defense when he's really trying. I think James is secretly scared of facing the Heat, he will have to hit clutch shots and be superman.

Nobodies scared of playing anybody in the NBA, especially the best player in the NBA.

Lebron is one of the best under pressure players in the league, he'll be fine.

AintNoSunshine
05-28-2013, 12:56 AM

:facepalm As scared as Rose is of the basketball court?

AintNoSunshine
05-28-2013, 12:58 AM
Spurs fan here, I gotta be honest I don't see why Heat fans think they match up well with the Spurs.

Our best defenders are at the 2, 3 and 4 which is exactly what the Heat have. Green on Wade will be crucial, a prime Wade at 100% would murder him but he isn't that player consistently anymore. Green won't be able to stop him, but will play him tough.

Also, the Heats achilles heel is ball movement. When a team plays ISO and relies on it's superstars (OKC) they get easily beaten. When a team plays together and shares the ball (Dallas) they have a shot.

Heat will be favourites. Big favourites, they have the best player in the world after all, but I think the Spurs are probably the worst match up in the league for the Heat.

Not to mention their 2 best players happen to be a center who can both score and defense the post, and an attacking pg who gets to the paint at will

HelterSkelter
05-28-2013, 12:59 AM
Spurs will expose Heat's big man problem BIG TIME..

All Net
05-28-2013, 01:13 AM
Each series is different.

Remember when OKC backdoor swept the Spurs last season in the WCF while Miami struggled with Boston? then Miami destroyed OKC in 5...

Remix
05-28-2013, 01:16 AM

I somewhat agree with this. Assuming both teams start players at their traditional positions, the Spurs will match up well with the Heat.

Cole/Chalmers v. Parker
Wade v. Green
Bron v. Leonard
Splitter v. Haslem
Duncan v. Bosh

Or switching the match-ups with Duncan/Splitter and Bosh/Haslem. Miami got a lot of production out of Haslem and Bosh in game 3, and when they hit open shots it is extremely difficult to score with Miami. Part of the reason they got open looks was from Hibbert being uncomfortable in leaving the paint to contenst either Bosh's 3 or Haslem's baseline jumper. Although it might have been game plan by willing to give up outside jumpers to role players in exchange for Hibbert staying in to protect the rim from a Lebron or Wade drive.

I think Parker will get his. The Spurs are excellent at slowing the pace down and picking their spots to run. When in half-court, Parker uses screens extremely well and can find open 3pt shooters (Green, Kawhi, and Bonner when he's in).

The interesting part will be if Miami chooses to play small, with a lineup of something like Cole/Wade/Battier/Lebron/Bosh, etc, any kind of lineup with either Lebron or Battier used as a 4 and with the center being either Birdman or Bosh. It may be a better decision to counter with Parker/Ginobili/Green/Leonard/Duncan. Having two bigs like Duncan, Splitter, or Bonner in at a time may be useless when one is going to have to be guarding Battier, which will be around the 3pt arc.

Anyways, my money is on the Heat in 6. But if it goes to 7 I think the Spurs have a really good shot. Assuming D-Wade and Bosh can score atleast around 15-17 each and the role players can make shots in AT LEAST two games of being hot, the Heat should win in 6.

DuMa
05-28-2013, 01:16 AM
i'm glad. i think heat would have beaten either MEM or SAS. with Memphis it will be a boring defensive series where we'll see abysmal offense and bad refereeing.

with the SA's open style of play and MIA's open court style as well, we'll see some exciting basketball for once with the potential of both teams being able to shut each other down.

I just want an entertaining series from the 2 best teams in the NBA for the NBA Crown.

tazb
05-28-2013, 01:17 AM
Props to Spurs. They did Miami a favor by taking out one of the best defensive teams, best rebounding team (Miami's weakness) and had two shut down defenders in Tony Allen & Tayshaun Prince for Wade & LeBron. If Miami does advance, I got them sweeping Spurs. But I highly doubt that will happen for $$$. So Heat in 5.

k0kakw0rld
05-28-2013, 01:22 AM
Heat will sweep (LeBron's revenge) :bowdown:

Mass Debator
05-28-2013, 01:35 AM
Heat make great point guards look average. Parker will have a very average series. Heat in almost 5 but 6.

RichieW
05-28-2013, 01:42 AM
Props to Spurs. They did Miami a favor by taking out one of the best defensive teams, best rebounding team (Miami's weakness) and had two shut down defenders in Tony Allen & Tayshaun Prince for Wade & LeBron. If Miami does advance, I got them sweeping Spurs. But I highly doubt that will happen for $$$. So Heat in 5.

Leonard/Green is a tougher matchup for the Heat than Prince/Allen, if for no other reason than Leonard and Green will keep the defence honest with their 3 point shooting.

RichieW
05-28-2013, 01:44 AM
Heat make great point guards look average. Parker will have a very average series. Heat in almost 5 but 6.

This is true. Parker won't have the stats, but he'll have a lot of 'hockey assists'. Heat will double the pick and roll ball handler, he'll dump it off to the screener (Duncan or Diaw) who will either score or get the assist to a shooter.

eriX
05-28-2013, 01:47 AM
This is true. Parker won't have the stats, but he'll have a lot of 'hockey assists'. Heat will double the pick and roll ball handler, he'll dump it off to the screener (Duncan or Diaw) who will either score or get the assist to a shooter.

The heat much rather have duncan shoot the outside jumper than parker at the rim. And i don't think green and leonard is better defensively than allen and prince. They are younger and more athletic and better offensively but allen and prince are veteran defensive minded players that are capable of shutting down players.

lakeshow1
05-28-2013, 01:52 AM
Should be a very good series. Many here are not giving the Spurs a chance, which is interesting.

The Spurs are executing on a very high level. They are peaking, and something has to be said for that. I made this mistake this football season, picking my 49ers to decisively beat the Ravens. But the Ravens I had in my mind were the regular season variety, and that was my huge mistake. The playoff team was playing the right ball at the right time. That makes a team dangerous, and I expect the Spurs to give Miami all they can handle in some surprising ways.

As an aside, it's kind of funny that people are completely writing off Indiana right now in the media and projecting this series. If I'm Indiana I play with a large chip on my shoulder tomorrow night.

secund2nun
05-28-2013, 01:52 AM
I am a lot more excited about a Lebron-Spurs rematch then last seasons' Lebron-Durant showdown. The revenge plot is always interesting.

I would rather face SA than MEM. SA's defense is not as good as Indy, Memphis, and Chicago. Lebron will have a easier time scoring against the Spurs than Chicago. Also Wade will have a easier time against the Spurs than Indy and Chicago.

I wonder if Lebron will be extra motivated for revenge. You always get the feeling that Lebron's holds something back when he plays aside from select moments of the game like the 4th quarter. I'd love for him to go all out from start to finish.

Greg Oden 50
05-28-2013, 02:03 AM
SPURS WILL SWEEP LEBRON AGAIN
DUNCAN >>>>>>>> LEBRON :rockon:

FLDFSU
05-28-2013, 02:07 AM
I'm just pleased with the fact that there will be a pretty cool storyline behind the finals (provided Heat beat Pacers).

We all remember Timmy telling a young Lebron ''this will be your league later, but for now get bent'' (ok he didn't exactly say that).

On the one hand if the Spurs win it will be the ultimate ''I'm not done yet'' moment for one of the greatest players of all time.

If the Heat win it will be the ultimate ''i finally got a second crack at the Spurs'' moment for one of the greatest players of all time.

win-win tbh.

The Heat and the Spurs have never meet in the playoffs. I could care less what happened between Lebron, while a Cav, and the Spurs.

We are the Miami Heat. Not the Miami Lebrons.

plowking
05-28-2013, 03:27 AM

Bet on it.

You have to leave if the Spurs don't sweep. You have to be the most ass poster on here.

tomtucker
05-28-2013, 03:34 AM

error in username, greg oden is at least 55

TheMan
05-28-2013, 03:40 AM
I really love our chances vs SA. Sure they have veterans who know how to step up in the playoffs but when our big three get rolling, we are tough to beat!

Anyways, we got King James so I'm not worried!!

WE DA BESS!! U MAD??

Shout out to my fellow bandwagoners like NumberSix, Plowking, EnoughSaid, Tazb, etc:rockon: Feels good being a front runner, don't it?:bowdown:

plowking
05-28-2013, 03:50 AM
I really love our chances vs SA. Sure they have veterans who know how to step up in the playoffs but when our big three get rolling, we are tough to beat!

Anyways, we got King James so I'm not worried!!

WE DA BESS!! U MAD??

Shout out to my fellow bandwagoners like NumberSix, Plowking, EnoughSaid, Tazb, etc:rockon: Feels good being a front runner, don't it?:bowdown:

Yeah, look at me bandwagoning here in 2008 after our 15 win season, discussing who we should take with our pick.

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=88564

Sit down bitch.

Solefade
05-28-2013, 03:57 AM
lets not get ahead of ourselves...Spurs packed it inside and made it hell for Gasol and Z. Bo while daring the shooters to make baskets and they failed. They won't be able to do the same for the Heat.

Jax
05-28-2013, 04:25 AM
I'd rather play the Spurs than the Grizzlies. Spurs gonna get the beats, easy. Frenchie can't handle the Heat.

Alan Ogg
05-28-2013, 04:46 AM
Spurs vs. HEAT is the match-up I've wanted all along. The Spurs play beautiful ball. First, the HEAT have to take care of the Pacers. But so many great story lines should the HEAT advance. Legacies on the line. 4 former Finals MVPs. Hoping for the HEAT to win game 7 with a Joel Anthony buzzer beater in 4OT.

LoneyROY7
05-28-2013, 04:52 AM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/smiley.gif

derb2k2
05-28-2013, 05:58 AM
Love the analysis on here and agree with most of it. I'm also suprised at how the Grizzlies were swept but I had the Spurs winning anyways. Why the Griz D couldn't contain Parker idk but what killed the Griz was their lack of offensive firepower.

If we beat Indy, am I somewhat nervous? Yes. Spurs are a veteran squad that know how to win close games. They only have to keep games close.

toxicxr6
05-28-2013, 08:08 AM
Lets not forget that the spurs managed to implement two completely different defensive schemes against GS and Memphis.. Both successfully.

I think if any team can beat Miami it is the spurs.. They have a significant advantage inside and have alot of damage outside.. If any combo could defend Lebron/wade it is Leonard and green.. I'm not saying they can do it.. But if anyone can it is them.. Parker will still do huge damage against Miami.

Anyone that predicts Miami sweep or in 5 are very foolish and will eat there words very soon. Miami in 6 is your best case... Anyhow still think spurs gonna win

ReturnofJPR
05-28-2013, 09:16 AM
I didn't expect a sweep but i do think grizzlies overachieved to get to the WCF. Zbo and Gasol was no where as effective as they were in the thunder series, why? The spurs doubled them down low for the majority of the games because grizzlies lack outside shooting with prince and allen on the floor. Now that they have disrupted their post game they have rendered grizzlies go to offense useless. The spurs PnR is also destroying the grizzlies, zbo is just too slow to keep up with anyone especially tony parker. Plus they don't play ice so because of penetration they were allowed good looks consistently.

I think spurs front court aren't as potent as grizzlies or pacers, but you can never count out duncan. They have good defensive personnels in green and leonard to go up against lebron and wade and parker against cole/chalmers will be interesting. Like ive said before if the spurs do meet heat in the finals it would be a very even series.

Big talk when the Miami cHeat played the 37-45 Bucks, Chicago's C-team, and a pacers team with a weak PG.

Tony Parker will be the 1st real test, at Point, for the Heat in the postseason. Miami hasn't played anybody in the playoffs. Spurs swept the Lakers and Grizzlies plus took out a more explosive than the Heat Golden State team. I'm really interested in watching Pop's strategies..

toxicxr6
05-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Big talk when the Miami cHeat played the 37-45 Bucks, Chicago's C-team, and a pacers team with a weak PG.

Tony Parker will be the 1st real test, at Point, for the Heat in the postseason. Miami hasn't played anybody in the playoffs. Spurs swept the Lakers and Grizzlies plus took out a more explosive than the Heat Golden State team. I'm really interested in watching Pop's strategies..

Didn't Nate Robinson torch the heat team last series? Tony Parker is on a compete other level to Nate

xoracle55
05-28-2013, 09:26 AM
It is just so fitting that the Spurs and Heat ends up in the NBA finals this year.

What a matchup! :roll:

Having said this, I just can't get excited yet until until I see my team beat their current opponent. The Pacers are a tough challenge to the Heat and as exciting as it is to think about the Spurs, Heat just can't look ahead.

One thing I can say though as a Heat fan, if they can dispatch a great defensive team in Pacers in the ECF, doesnt matter in 5 or 6 or 7 games, I have no doubt they ca win it all!

ReturnofJPR
05-28-2013, 09:28 AM
Didn't Nate Robinson torch the heat team last series? Tony Parker is on a compete other level to Nate

Exactly!!

Nate Robinson..Chicago's 3rd stringer.

San Antonio has the Hall of Fame C and Hall of Fame PG that the small Miami Heat have always feared. They're weak at PG and don't have any bigs that can stop Tim Duncan..

Manu is the x-factor and having the best basketball coach, in History, puts the Spurs over the Edge.

Spurs in 6

That is if the cHeat can get by the Pacers. They have a lot of work left to do while the Spurs rest up..

Doctor Rivers
06-13-2013, 10:36 AM

the clown strikes again

ReturnofJPR
06-13-2013, 10:47 AM
the clown strikes again

:lol

:cheers:

Kaspah
06-13-2013, 10:50 AM
Nobodies scared of playing anybody in the NBA, especially the best player in the NBA.

Ahahahahhahhahahahhahahahaha

:oldlol:

Kaspah
06-13-2013, 10:52 AM

One more time.

Lollllllllll

:applause:

plowking
06-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Ahahahahhahhahahahhahahahaha

:oldlol:

I love it when people quote early before anything has been decided. :oldlol:
You might end up looking stupid.

My comment is true, whether Heat win or not.

Kaspah
06-13-2013, 10:57 AM
I love it when people quote early before anything has been decided. :oldlol:
You might end up looking stupid.

My comment is true, whether Heat win or not.

Your comment is true?

1. Lebron James is extremely scared on the court and it is painfully, embarrassingly, obvious.

2. Lebron playing under pressure today, right now, as the MVP and defending NBA champion: shooting 7-21

You blind dude?

plowking
06-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Your comment is true?

1. Lebron James is extremely scared on the court and it is painfully, embarrassingly, obvious.

2. Lebron playing under pressure today, right now, as the MVP and defending NBA champion: shooting 7-21

You blind dude?

It is.
His moments of succeeding in high pressure situations far outweigh the failures.

Bird has had terrible finals, scoring less than 10 points in a finals game.
Jordan's had closeout games where hes shot less than 35%. While taking 30 shots.
Magic has had finals games where hes done nothing but turn the ball over late in games, at one point in the 85 finals coining the name "Tragic" from the papers.

Lebron is a champion at the end of the day. So he clearly knows what to do. If he succeeds this time, its on him and his team.

Kaspah
06-13-2013, 11:11 AM
It is.
His moments of succeeding in high pressure situations far outweigh the failures.

Bird has had terrible finals, scoring less than 10 points in a finals game.
Jordan's had closeout games where hes shot less than 35%. While taking 30 shots.
Magic has had finals games where hes done nothing but turn the ball over late in games, at one point in the 85 finals coining the name "Tragic" from the papers.

Lebron is a champion at the end of the day. So he clearly knows what to do. If he succeeds this time, its on him and his team.

So when lebron is on the court, you see the fire in his eyes? A true champion?

ReturnofJPR
06-13-2013, 11:12 AM

He looks like a scared mouse, LeBron does...

plowking
06-13-2013, 11:24 AM

What the hell does this even mean. A true champion? I can only go by what I've seen happen. So yes, he has actually won, and is a champion.

But please, analyze it some more for me with your psychological breakdown of the game.

Tell me how Tim Duncan's performance is far better than Lebron's so far, and that he is a true leader, with fire in his eyes. The old 13/12 on 37% shooting, fire in his eyes leader, Tim Duncan. Or how about 6 points in game 3 Tony Parker that is killing the Heat?
Danny Green and Gary Neal are winning this series for the Spurs. I guess they are the true champions and great ball players in this finals.

Kaspah
06-13-2013, 11:31 AM
What the hell does this even mean. A true champion? I can only go by what I've seen happen. So yes, he has actually won, and is a champion.

But please, analyze it some more for me with your psychological breakdown of the game.

Tell me how Tim Duncan's performance is far better than Lebron's so far, and that he is a true leader, with fire in his eyes. The old 13/12 on 37% shooting, fire in his eyes leader, Tim Duncan. Or how about 6 points in game 3 Tony Parker that is killing the Heat?
Danny Green and Gary Neal are winning this series for the Spurs. I guess they are the true champions and great ball players in this finals.

Lebron as the man of the league has a responsibility to devastate his opponents and make the fans know it.

I'm not a psychologist, I'm just not blind, I don't need stats to read a game.

Lebron is supposed to be top dog and he looks scared. Lebron is a defending NBA champion, and he looks scared. Lebron is the MVP of the league, and he looks scared.

What kind of real basketball fans can't recognize the intangibles of a true champion? You're a fake.

ReturnofJPR
06-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Lebron as the man of the league has a responsibility to devastate his opponents and make the fans know it.

Lebron is supposed to be top dog and he looks scared. Lebron is a defending NBA champion, and he looks scared. Lebron is the MVP of the league, and he looks scared.

What kind of real basketball fans can't recognize the intangibles of a true champion? You're a fake.

Quoted For Truth.

plowking
06-13-2013, 11:37 AM

Yeah, well he is a "true" champion. He actually has a ring, and a finals MVP.

It looks nothing like 2011, where he ran away from the moment. Just looks like hes not playing well.

That's fine and all though, but explain to me how Duncan and Parker are true champions with their play. You seem to like ignoring that bit. Its just convenient for you to do so, since they're up, that's why.

Kaspah
06-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Yeah, well he is a "true" champion. He actually has a ring, and a finals MVP.

It looks nothing like 2011, where he ran away from the moment. Just looks like hes not playing well.

That's fine and all though, but explain to me how Duncan and Parker are true champions with their play. You seem to like ignoring that bit. Its just convenient for you to do so, since they're up, that's why.

Parker nor Duncan are the current "man" of the league, nor are they defending champs, nor are either of them the MVP.

All those accolades I just described are applied to lebron James, thus he is open to much more scrutiny on top of the fact he is already disgraceful to the game.

I have nothing to say about Parker or Duncan because they're playing basketball.

DMV2
06-13-2013, 11:50 AM
He was a low-post player vs OKC. That's what got him that ring.

He knows that. Everybody knows that. Why isn't he posting up against the Spurs then?

A 37-year-old Duncan is too much of a defender for King James?

Lebron23
06-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Exactly!!

Nate Robinson..Chicago's 3rd stringer.

San Antonio has the Hall of Fame C and Hall of Fame PG that the small Miami Heat have always feared. They're weak at PG and don't have any bigs that can stop Tim Duncan..

Manu is the x-factor and having the best basketball coach, in History, puts the Spurs over the Edge.

Spurs in 6

That is if the cHeat can get by the Pacers. They have a lot of work left to do while the Spurs rest up..

Eat some crow.