PDA

View Full Version : Sixers Nick Young sued for sexual assault(warning graphic material)

Basketball Fan
05-15-2013, 12:14 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/14/nick-young-lawsuit-sexual-assault-roofie-date-rape/#ixzz2TKW4sidi

[QUOTE]A woman is suing Philadelphia 76ers star Nick Young for sexual assault

Fudge
05-15-2013, 12:16 AM
Inb4 Nick Young the poster.

TylerOO
05-15-2013, 12:17 AM
How can she prove this when it happened 2 years ago?

iDunk
Wouldn't be surprised, Young walks around like he has a sex toy stuck in his rectum.

IncarceratedBob
he's packing heat if he made her bleed

305Baller
well thats just lovely

ClutchOver9000
05-15-2013, 12:18 AM
If this was true, why did she wait 2 yrs to come forward?

outbreak
Isn't it kind of odd that the woman is suing him? I'd imagine if there was evidence of a crime wouldn't the authorities be arresting/investigating/questioning him rather than the victim suing him herself?
Not defending him or anything but that struck me as odd

ProfessorMurder
How can she prove this when it happened 2 years ago?

Hospitals probably don't keep records... Oh wait.

Fudge
SWAGGY P DOE. :bowdown:

Rapin' tricks and shit.

Fudge
05-15-2013, 12:19 AM
Learning from the almighty GAWDBE.

9erempiree
05-15-2013, 12:20 AM
Just because her parts were bleeding doesn't mean she was raped either.

I don't think NBA players are that stupid to drug women when they can get laid so easy.

Suing? She wants money. Most people would press criminal charges.

Lebron Flocka J
05-15-2013, 12:21 AM
Plz don't let it be a white bitch if so they going to throw the book at this negro.:bowdown: :bowdown: :coleman:

PJR
05-15-2013, 12:23 AM
Extortion plot.

9erempiree
05-15-2013, 12:24 AM
He seems to have a good outlook in life. Doesn't take himself too seriously and seems very positive.

Somehow I doubt he would maliciously drug a woman and rape her.

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/tYi_9ytZ8rjhgKhG9WglNw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/Every-girls-crazy-bout-a-weird-dressed-man.-Getty-Images.jpg

http://chisportspulse.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/play_g_nick-young_mb_5761.jpg

That's not the Swaggy P motto.

bdreason
05-15-2013, 12:27 AM
It's a lot harder to convict someone in a criminal case. She wouldn't even have to prove she was raped to sue for physical and emotional damage. If she has proof of being drugged and having physical trauma, she has a case.

Deuce Bigalow
05-15-2013, 12:27 AM
***** was probably yelling KOBE! as he faded back and shot his load.

chosen_one6
05-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Ok, this might have been legitimate...right up until the part where it says she's suing the bar for negligence. I advocate feminism but even I can tell this chick is trying to use the system to get paid. :facepalm

CanYouDigIt
05-15-2013, 12:30 AM
http://chisportspulse.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/play_g_nick-young_mb_5761.jpg

Niqqa lookin High

WWRWestbrookDo?
05-15-2013, 12:33 AM
Yolo!

dazzer87
05-15-2013, 12:33 AM
Time for Nick to give Kobe's lawyer a call.

Rose'sACL
05-15-2013, 12:34 AM
Where is that poster named "nick young"? funny because he is a kobe-stan.

tpols
05-15-2013, 12:36 AM
Only an nba player would get away with this and everyone just joking about it.

A regular guy would go straight to jail.

AintNoSunshine
05-15-2013, 12:40 AM
Nick Young, explain yourself:mad:

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 12:48 AM

A regular guy would go to criminal court, not get sued. Therefore, this appears to be about money, especially cause she's suing the club too. Oh and just checked, the ***** is suing him for WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT and I'm supposed to take this seriously?

buddha
05-15-2013, 12:48 AM
Where is that poster named "nick young"? funny because he is a kobe-stan.

yes it is. very funny, because kobe raped someone too.

#rapeculture

outbreak
05-15-2013, 12:49 AM

but the thing is the police aren't even said to be investigating and he isn't being charged with anything. If the police thought there was a crime they would be investigating/charging him.

Trollsmasher
05-15-2013, 12:50 AM

I don't think NBA players are that stupid to drug women when they can get laid so easy.

Rapists sticking together:kobe:

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 12:54 AM
Ok, this might have been legitimate...right up until the part where it says she's suing the bar for negligence. I advocate feminism but even I can tell this chick is trying to use the system to get paid. :facepalm
Rape has nothing to do with feminism. Punishing rapists isn't a feminist cause.

If the bar was in fact negligent in some manner, why shouldn't she sue them for negligence?

We don't have all the facts people. Only idiots make up their minds before examining the evidence.

MetsPackers
05-15-2013, 12:58 AM
yes it is. very funny, because kobe raped someone too.

#rapeculture

me and my buddies wait till girls pass out at parties then run train on them. We get away with it though cause it's a small town and we're on the football team

#RapeCrew #RapeLife #Football

not really FBI chill out

outbreak
05-15-2013, 12:58 AM

If the bar was in fact negligent in some manner, why shouldn't she sue them for negligence?

We don't have all the facts people. Only idiots make up their minds before examining the evidence.
That's true, I just found it odd she was suing rather than having the police investigate. There's 0 facts about it at the moment other then her accusation though so too early to tell anything

dbk123
05-15-2013, 01:00 AM
We obviously don't know the whole situation but the court system ****s men over. Women can file rape over anything. I just seen a video of a man losing everything because of a false case by his ex wife on worldstar. It's some shady shit

michaelray
05-15-2013, 04:22 AM
So he's legitamately Poorman's Kobe
AKA kobe successor

Nick Young
05-15-2013, 04:31 AM
he really is the next kobe:banana:

(e)
05-15-2013, 04:31 AM
TMZ claiming Nick Young is an NBA star...

That's the real crime here everyone

Tonius
05-15-2013, 04:50 AM
I'm skeptical, like mentioned before why sue vs call the cops, why wait 2 years and why sue the bar? I'd think you'd report this the second it happened and if she took a rape kit why didn't the center contact the police to press charges?

It's a touchy subject where women get the benefit of the doubt but plenty of women have used the rape card before for personal gain or revenge.

fos
05-15-2013, 04:54 AM
Nick Young never rapes me... first world problems, right?

Crafty
05-15-2013, 05:26 AM
Why wait 2 years?

9erempiree
05-15-2013, 05:37 AM
Isn't that what we have been doing all our lives, going out to parties and getting women drunk so we can get laid.

Now as we get older, it's considered rape?:facepalm

Burgz V2
05-15-2013, 08:37 AM
most rape cases with athletes are pretty hard to judge in terms of who's telling the truth, most cases are settled out of court anyways.

however, this doesn't look good for Nick Young at ALL. If the evidence checks out there is no reason he should not get any jail time.

bettalaylow
05-15-2013, 09:11 AM
I guess some of ya'll have never heard of authorities looking the other way because an athlete was involved? Him being attractive, wealthy, what have you has no baring on whether he's capable of rape.

Now as to why she waited two year theres any number of legit reasons why. None of this is to say Young is guilty but keep in mind when it comes to sex crimes, whether it's molestation, rape, etc the burden is more on the victim. One of college roommates was molested by her uncle as a child and the process for her was absolute hell.

chosen_wun
05-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Guess who is idol is.

But man, waiting 2 years to sue for rape ? how many showers has she taking since then , i hope she got swabbed in 2011 or else this is a waste of time. Or was she waiting for him to get a bigger contract..

mugiwara
05-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Philadelphia star Nick Young... can't be taken seriously

BBallZen83
05-15-2013, 09:30 AM
If it

jzek
05-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Just another wh0re trying to extort money from an athlete.

Bandito
05-15-2013, 09:58 AM

Some people are just sick...:facepalm

Ken_Masters
05-15-2013, 11:55 AM
It doesn't make sense for rich athletes who aren't named Mike Tyson, to rape women. They can pull just about any woman they want. The whole rape scenario just doesn't make sense.

taucesays
05-15-2013, 12:09 PM
Went to USC. Not surprising.

chosen_one6
05-15-2013, 12:35 PM

Punishing rapists isn't a feminist cause but helping rape victims is. However, so far I find it hard to believe this case.

And please explain to me how the bar was negligent in any way? The bar can't prevent men from buying girls drinks and giving it to them. It's a baseless argument.

Ne 1
05-15-2013, 12:35 PM
It doesn't make sense for rich athletes who aren't named Mike Tyson, to rape women. They can pull just about any woman they want. The whole rape scenario just doesn't make sense.

This makes sense, but in a lot of cases rape is about dominance and intimidation, and not necessarily sexual pleasure. Controlling and overpowering someone and deliberately ‎hurting them. It's not so much about desire and lust.

But anyway from the sound of this, his accuser sounds like an extortionist and not the victim of sexual assault.

Shade8780
05-15-2013, 12:41 PM
He just took Kobe-stan to the next level :lol

DonDadda59
05-15-2013, 12:47 PM
he really is the next kobe:banana:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-youre-welcome.gif

dh144498
05-15-2013, 01:19 PM
me and my buddies wait till girls pass out at parties then run train on them. We get away with it though cause it's a small town and we're on the football team

#RapeCrew #RapeLife #Football

not really FBI chill out

:roll:

Basketball Fan
05-15-2013, 09:07 PM
NBA STAR NICK YOUNG
Cops -- Rape Accuser's Story
'CRAZY', 'UNBELIEVABLE'
EXCLUSIVE

NBA star Nick Young is being sued by a woman who claims he raped her, but law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... when she went to cops with the allegations, they dismissed them as bogus.

As we previously reported, the woman claims Nick -- a member of the Philadelphia 76ers -- slipped a date rape drug into her drink at a Hollywood bar in 2011, took her to his home and raped her ******lly and anally.

She's filed a civil lawsuit, but now we're learning shortly after the alleged incident, she went to LAPD cops who dismissed her claim because her story didn't make sense. What's more ... law enforcement says at the time she went to cops, she was already talking about a lawsuit, and that made them even more suspicious.

We're told the woman subsequently made financial demands on Nick -- to either pay up or face a lawsuit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/15/nick-young-rape-accuser-denial-money-shakedown/#ixzz2TPgQ5OLi

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 09:16 PM
There needs to be a different word for this kind of stuff. I don't think he did it but I hate when women get too drunk and have sex and say they get raped. Did they get taken advantage of? Possibly. But no woman can look me in the eye and say that having too many drinks and having sex is the same as having someone drag you into an alley and rape you or kidnap you and rape you. It's a totally different crime. Half the time when alcohol is involved the guy has no clue he's doing something wrong.

That being said, there are plenty of instances or using alcohol/ruffies as a rape tool but it's less common than dudes also being drunk not realizing they're doing something wrong

NoGunzJustSkillz
05-15-2013, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=BBallZen83]If it

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 09:28 PM
what?
He's referencing a Republican (shocking) congressman who, despite being on the ****ing committee of science said "If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole [pregnancy] thing down"

Absolutely astounding. That's who represents our country.

chosen_one6
05-15-2013, 09:34 PM
There needs to be a different word for this kind of stuff. I don't think he did it but I hate when women get too drunk and have sex and say they get raped. Did they get taken advantage of? Possibly. But no woman can look me in the eye and say that having too many drinks and having sex is the same as having someone drag you into an alley and rape you or kidnap you and rape you. It's a totally different crime. Half the time when alcohol is involved the guy has no clue he's doing something wrong.

That being said, there are plenty of instances or using alcohol/ruffies as a rape tool but it's less common than dudes also being drunk not realizing they're doing something wrong

I believe having sex with a woman while she is inebriated is considered rape in the eyes of the law...not 100% though so don't quote me on that.

bigt
05-15-2013, 09:53 PM

It's not just her being 'too drunk', the allegations state she was drugged. If Nick Young did put something in her drink, that's totally different to her getting hammered off drinks and going home with him

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 09:57 PM

We're not talking about a drunk girl getting fcuked. We're talking about an UNCOSCIOUS girl getting raped.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 09:58 PM
I believe having sex with a woman while she is inebriated is considered rape in the eyes of the law...not 100% though so don't quote me on that.
You're wrong.

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 10:30 PM
We're not talking about a drunk girl getting fcuked. We're talking about an UNCOSCIOUS girl getting raped.

I know I addressed the topic with an earlier post. This one was directed towards the general discussion of rape. It's 100% rape if she's unconscious I would never deny that but this case is fishy. Why wait? Why not press criminal charges? Why sue the club? Or, my favorite part, why sue Nick for WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT?

outbreak
05-15-2013, 10:38 PM
You're wrong.

who knows these days, not belittling real rape cases because rapists should all be castrated but there's a lot of cases that seem to come across a lot like the girl was drunk and now regrets it so claims rape. The courts never seem to believe the guy in this case even if witnesses say the girl looked coherrant. Especially messed up in the U.S where you'll end up on the sex offenders registry automatically.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 11:09 PM
I know I addressed the topic with an earlier post. This one was directed towards the general discussion of rape. It's 100% rape if she's unconscious I would never deny that but this case is fishy. Why wait? Why not press criminal charges? Why sue the club? Or, my favorite part, why sue Nick for WRONGFUL IMPRISONMENT?
Citizens don't press felony charges in cases like rape. If the distract attorney's office didn't press criminal charges, there's nothing she can do. Perhaps she got fed up with the lack of justice and decided to file a civil lawsuit.

willds09
05-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Tha heat sucks tho.

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 11:13 PM
who knows these days, not belittling real rape cases because rapists should all be castrated but there's a lot of cases that seem to come across a lot like the girl was drunk and now regrets it so claims rape. The courts never seem to believe the guy in this case even if witnesses say the girl looked coherrant. Especially messed up in the U.S where you'll end up on the sex offenders registry automatically.
There's nothing illegal about having sex with a drunk woman or man for that matter. As long as you're of legal age and able to consent, it's perfectly legal. The problems arise when a person is unable to consent, such as being passed out or drugged. No consent = rape.

Do some women/men make false claims of rape? Of course. That may or may not be the case here. We simply don't know. There currently is not enough evidence that would lead you to lean in either direction.

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 11:17 PM
Citizens don't press felony charges in cases like rape. If the distract attorney's office didn't press criminal charges, there's nothing she can do. Perhaps she got fed up with the lack of justice and decided to file a civil lawsuit.

Granted I know the law takes forever with all its ridiculous procedures, but why not sue at the same time as she reported the crime? Which, unless I misread, she did not do. I believe this is the first time she's gone to any sort of authority. Also, I know I'm assuming a lot about the intelligence of NBA players/rapists but if you were gonna rape a girl would you bring her to your home and drive her home the next morning? No hotel room? No **** and duck?

NumberSix
05-15-2013, 11:21 PM
Granted I know the law takes forever with all its ridiculous procedures, but why not sue at the same time as she reported the crime? Which, unless I misread, she did not do. I believe this is the first time she's gone to any sort of authority. Also, I know I'm assuming a lot about the intelligence of NBA players/rapists but if you were gonna rape a girl would you bring her to your home and drive her home the next morning? No hotel room? No **** and duck?
Impossible. She had a rape kit done. Every hospital or clinic is legally required to report it to the police. Even if she wouldn't have reported it (which we don't know), the hospital would have.

KyrieTheFuture
05-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Impossible. She had a rape kit done. Every hospital or clinic is legally required to report it to the police. Even if she wouldn't have reported it (which we don't know), the hospital would have.

If that's the case wouldn't he be innocent since there would have been an investigation? That would make him liable for no damages. Also, if that were the case I feel like the story would have leaked. I don't think hospitals have to do that but by no means am I an expert on the subject.

ralph_i_el
05-16-2013, 12:17 AM
pics or it didn't happen :confusedshrug:

BallsOut
07-14-2013, 10:26 PM
:biggums:

Kobe imitator?

nathanjizzle
07-14-2013, 10:41 PM
that ***** did it :facepalm

bluechox2
07-14-2013, 10:53 PM
rapists gotta stick together

04mzwach
07-14-2013, 11:08 PM
So she's reporting this 2 years later and supposedly he raped her and then drove her where she wanted to go? :lol This is just dumb. I can't believe the nerve of this woman.

O_City_Thunder
07-14-2013, 11:21 PM
rapists gotta stick together
So, wait a minute....are you saying Kobe Bryant is a rapist?

senelcoolidge
07-15-2013, 04:59 AM
Didn't Young and McGee have something going too?

cos88
07-15-2013, 05:37 AM
rapist gonna rape.

wally_world
07-15-2013, 08:39 AM
girl pls

why would swaggyp need to resort to raping you? he can get any girl he wants

melih69
07-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Kobe and nick young :applause:

GOAT rapists :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

tomtucker