PDA

View Full Version : Miami's Path to Championship in 2013

ripthekik
04-13-2013, 10:01 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwvqvngbLj1qial5vo1_500.gif

plowking
04-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Work hard now to make it easy later. That's the whole motto of life actually.

#number6ix#
04-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Nicely said bro... It's not gonna be easy run like everybody thinks

red1
04-13-2013, 10:10 PM
u hurt? this fggt making excuses already

ripthekik
04-13-2013, 10:12 PM
I agree.

Except I'm not sure how the Heat worked hard for this situation to occur.. maybe stacking up their team in such an era?

Congrats Heat 2013 :applause:

SamuraiSWISH
04-13-2013, 10:14 PM
u hurt? this fggt making excuses already
Excuses are for [()]

eSOL
04-13-2013, 10:17 PM
LA Lakers Path to championship 2013

http://www.thecoromandel.com/content/images/558/685x358crop/Fishing_Papa_Aroha.jpg

MetsPackers
04-13-2013, 10:20 PM
So this ring doesn't count either, huh? How many fraction of a ring does he get this year? Will he get another 'half ring' or a '.75 ring', what? :confusedshrug:

This shyt is pathetic. How is this aspergers kid allowed to just say the same thing over and over :facepalm

I bet lebron is really all you talk about in real life too, seriously
*high school kids gather around lockers*
Kid 1: Yeah that party was dope, so many girls
kid 2: Yeah man no doubt
Kid 3: Definitely
*ripthekik awkwadly enters the circle
rirthekik: Yeah Lebrons legacy is complete shyt I can't believe this fraud thinks he's an all time great hahahha, right?
Kids: :biggums: :biggums:

ripthekik
04-13-2013, 10:21 PM
http://www.danthomson.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/easy-road.jpg
http://beautifulheartdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/path-of-life-easy-path1.jpg
http://cdn4.vtourist.com/15/1491613-on_the_easy_path_Hintersteiner_See.jpg

eSOL
04-13-2013, 10:23 PM
http://www.danthomson.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/easy-road.jpg
http://beautifulheartdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/path-of-life-easy-path1.jpg
http://cdn4.vtourist.com/15/1491613-on_the_easy_path_Hintersteiner_See.jpg

hahahahha this LBJ hater is hillarious.

Stay on your meds bro.

DMV2
04-13-2013, 10:24 PM
So this ring doesn't count either, huh? How many fraction of a ring does he get this year? Will he get another 'half ring' or a '.75 ring', what? :confusedshrug:

This shyt is pathetic. How is this aspergers kid allowed to just say the same thing over and over :facepalm

rirthekik: Yeah Lebrons legacy is complete shyt I can't believe this fraud thinks he's an all time great hahahha, right?
Ripthepartypooper

Sumter15
04-13-2013, 10:25 PM

Probably less than 0.25. Can't go letting Lebron have a full ring now (unless you're Stern, amirite?)

ripthekik
04-13-2013, 10:26 PM
Nah man, Lebron deserves 3 rings for this 2013 championship :applause:

I<3NBA
04-13-2013, 10:27 PM
LA Lakers Path to championship 2013

http://www.thecoromandel.com/content/images/558/685x358crop/Fishing_Papa_Aroha.jpg
:applause:

oh the horror
04-13-2013, 10:28 PM
It really isn't the Heats fault that their path is what it is. Would have liked to see them compete against some healthier teams though. It is what it is.

ripthekik
04-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Yo, I have to admit I was wrong man. This man Lebron.. he is correct. He envisioned this all the way from the start.

Lebron James "Once the game starts, it's gonna be easy"
I finally understand what he's talking about now.. damn..

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/ukesteve/funny/Ali-G-Respect.gif

coin24
04-13-2013, 10:33 PM
This is probably going to be the easiest path to the ECF ever:oldlol: Dont worry the Knicks will be there to beat them!!:rockon:

Lol jks Knicks will be lucky to make the 2nd round

jzek
04-13-2013, 10:36 PM
When it's all said and done, people 20+ years from now aren't going to talk about how "stacked" MIA was but how many titles they won during their time.

Doctor Rivers
04-13-2013, 10:43 PM
When it's all said and done, people 20+ years from now aren't going to talk about how "stacked" MIA was but how many titles they won during their time.

Yup 2 max

willds09
04-13-2013, 10:46 PM
:roll:

willds09
04-13-2013, 10:47 PM
This is probably going to be the easiest path to the ECF ever:oldlol: Dont worry the Knicks will be there to beat them!!:rockon:

Lol jks Knicks will be lucky to make the 2nd round
Hating already:lol

coin24
04-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Hating already:lol

I would love nothing more than to see the Knicks beat the Heat, but in reality I doubt it will happen:(
Barring injury, there is no way in hell the Heat dont make the finals..

willds09
04-13-2013, 11:10 PM
I would love nothing more than to see the Knicks beat the Heat, but in reality I doubt it will happen:(
Barring injury, there is no way in hell the Heat dont make the finals..
knicks have a chance, don't worry:applause:

EnoughSaid
04-13-2013, 11:20 PM
So the Miami Heat have had 2 playoff runs, right?

In 2011 they beat:

Healthy Philadelphia team in 5
Healthy Boston team in 5
Healthy Bulls team in 5
And lost in the Finals in 6 games because the Mavericks had the series of their lives and LeBron played like shit.

In 2012 with INJURIES to Bosh and Wade, they beat:

Knicks in 5
Pacers in 6
Celtics in 7
OKC in 5

I don't get it. You act like all the other champions have bad REALLY difficult runs to titles. Come on man just let it go.

KingBeasley08
04-13-2013, 11:23 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

willds09
04-13-2013, 11:24 PM
So the Miami Heat have had 2 playoff runs, right?

In 2011 they beat:

Healthy Philadelphia team in 5
Healthy Boston team in 5
Healthy Bulls team in 5
And lost in the Finals in 6 games because the Mavericks had the series of their lives and LeBron played like shit.

In 2012 with INJURIES to Bosh and Wade, they beat:

Knicks in 5
Pacers in 6
Celtics in 7
OKC in 5

I don't get it. You act like all the other champions have bad REALLY difficult runs to titles. Come on man just let it go.
In 2012, knicks had multiple injuries, celtics made ECF cuz of rose being injured, and OKC got cheated, everybody knows that:rolleyes:

EnoughSaid
04-13-2013, 11:29 PM
In 2012, knicks had multiple injuries, celtics made ECF cuz of rose being injured, and OKC got cheated, everybody knows that:rolleyes:

No but is that Miami's fault? And when you talk about injuries don't forget Bosh missing 9 games, needing to rehab after the Finals, and don't forget Wade, who played on one knee through the Playoffs and needed surgery after the Finals. Miami had injuries too. And let's not act like Miami wouldn't have won if everyone was healthy.

tmacattack33
04-13-2013, 11:32 PM
I agree.

Except I'm not sure how the Heat worked hard for this situation to occur.. maybe stacking up their team in such an era?

Congrats Heat 2013 :applause:

The Lakers stacked up too. But that didn't go so well now did it :roll:

willds09
04-13-2013, 11:37 PM
No but is that Miami's fault? And when you talk about injuries don't forget Bosh missing 9 games, needing to rehab after the Finals, and don't forget Wade, who played on one knee through the Playoffs and needed surgery after the Finals. Miami had injuries too. And let's not act like Miami wouldn't have won if everyone was healthy.
Man bosh didn't get hurt til 2nd round, wade was faking a lil, he wasn't that hurt, plus stoudemire, lin, davis, shumpert was all injured and key players, thats four key players injured against a healthy miami cheat team, and knicks still won at least one game thru all of that :no:

red1
04-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Man bosh didn't get hurt til 2nd round, wade was faking a lil, he wasn't that hurt, plus stoudemire, lin, davis, shumpert was all injured and key players, thats four key players injured against a healthy miami cheat team, and knicks still won at least one game thru all of that :no:
so many whiny excuses

EnoughSaid
04-13-2013, 11:40 PM

Even if they were all healthy, Miami would have still whooped the Knicks. Do you not remember game 3? Wade and LeBron toyed with New York and took over down the stretch. And so what Bosh got hurt in the second round? Are you implying that Miami wouldn't have gotten past the Knicks? :roll:

Derka
04-13-2013, 11:48 PM
Who the hell cares how easy it is? A ring is a ring.

kNicKz
04-14-2013, 12:16 AM
LeBron toyed with New York

http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Chandler-Foul-LeBron-Flop-628x353.jpg

willds09
04-14-2013, 12:27 AM
so many whiny excuses
itz facts man, accept it:lol

willds09
04-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Even if they were all healthy, Miami would have still whooped the Knicks. Do you not remember game 3? Wade and LeBron toyed with New York and took over down the stretch. And so what Bosh got hurt in the second round? Are you implying that Miami wouldn't have gotten past the Knicks? :roll:
it would of been at least game 7 and you know it:no: wade and lebron toyed with an injured team:facepalm , yea they were so great:rolleyes:

willds09
04-14-2013, 12:31 AM
**** man you,RiptheSmalldick and The_ChokingonKobesdick_one are the saltiest bitches ive ever seen.

Go eat a dick
truth hurts doesnt it?:lol

ripthekik
04-14-2013, 12:32 AM
The Lakers stacked up too. But that didn't go so well now did it :roll:
Stacked?
1 guy in his prime recovery from surgery
the other three guys all more than 30 and nearing retirement, with decade plus of seasons under their belts.

Stacked. :oldlol:

plowking
04-14-2013, 12:50 AM

This post is more p*ssy than the v@gina monologues.

LelBron
04-14-2013, 12:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pVBYgBt.gif

willds09
04-14-2013, 12:58 AM
so u admitting lebron iz relly queen james right?:lol

willds09
04-14-2013, 12:59 AM
This post is more p*ssy than the v@gina monologues.
lets talk about your mom's v@gina monologue for a second:lol

EnoughSaid
04-14-2013, 01:04 AM
it would of been at least game 7 and you know it:no: wade and lebron toyed with an injured team:facepalm , yea they were so great:rolleyes:

7 games?! :roll: Get the **** out son.

willds09
04-14-2013, 01:16 AM
7 games?! :roll: Get the **** out son.
its true tho:confusedshrug:

I<3NBA
04-14-2013, 07:06 AM
good job mods. we all know this is a quality thread.

retaxis
04-14-2013, 07:12 AM
kids these days like wilds, they are exposed to all sorts of language/sexuality that they shouldn't be and end up coping with it like little girls. What can yer do

#number6ix#
04-14-2013, 08:01 AM
Stacked?
1 guy in his prime recovery from surgery
the other three guys all more than 30 and nearing retirement, with decade plus of seasons under their belts.

Stacked. :oldlol:
You was saying they couldn't be beat at the begin of the season

Nash
04-14-2013, 08:33 AM
I love the nitpicking, making excuses for others while not applying the same for Miami.

And I love how people brush of the injury of Bosh. Miami had a front court of Haslem, Dexter Pittman, Joel Anthony and Juwan Howard. But sure, it was so easy.

All Net
04-14-2013, 08:51 AM
I love the nitpicking, making excuses for others while not applying the same for Miami.

And I love how people brush of the injury of Bosh. Miami had a front court of Haslem, Dexter Pittman, Joel Anthony and Juwan Howard. But sure, it was so easy.

Wade wasn't exactly 100% either...

deja vu
04-14-2013, 08:52 AM
Change the other guy's face to Stern please. :roll:

Quintilianus
04-14-2013, 09:10 AM
While the league is the weakest in 40 years it doesn't change his ring to a 0,5 ring or shit like that.
It'll matter when his career is over and we're gonna be comparing him to other players tho

ripthekik
04-14-2013, 09:25 AM
You was saying they couldn't be beat at the begin of the season
Nope I didnt, sorry to disappoint you.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279256

We talking about 2013 here. And yes, 2012 was really easy, but not the topic of this thread.

Change the other guy's face to Stern please. :roll:
:roll: that would be hilarious.
Only thing is that I wish it was Lebron who was led to the trophy. Would make more sense, given how open the path he has now.

DMV2
04-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Only thing is that I wish it was Lebron who was led to the trophy. Would make more sense, given how open the path he has now.
Wouldn't it make more sense to you to keep it as it is because it's indicating that the championship trophy is being handed to LeBron. :lol

2010splash
04-14-2013, 09:28 AM
It's a clear path to the title, no doubt. But what are they supposed to do? Not their fault they're too good for the rest of the league. The Lakers had comparable talent and failed miserably in what is probably the most underachieving and embarrassing season in NBA history. Two superstars and two all-star caliber players (a "Big 4" if you will) and the best they will do is get smashed in the first round, may not even make the playoffs. The league has never seen a failure like that before.

ripthekik
04-14-2013, 09:34 AM
It's a clear path to the title, no doubt. But what are they supposed to do? Not their fault they're too good for the rest of the league. The Lakers had comparable talent and failed miserably in what is probably the most underachieving and embarrassing season in NBA history. Two superstars and two all-star caliber players (a "Big 4" if you will) and the best they will do is get smashed in the first round, may not even make the playoffs. The league has never seen a failure like that before.
lol.. you're a troll I know that, but I'll still entertain you.
Kobe in his 17th season.
Dwight, the only guy in his prime, recovering from back surgery the first half of the season.
Pau - 30-ish, missed how many games because of injury??
Nash- 38? Near retirement, and missed how many games because of injury??

KingBeasley08
04-14-2013, 10:19 AM
lol.. you're a troll I know that, but I'll still entertain you.
Kobe in his 17th season.
Dwight, the only guy in his prime, recovering from back surgery the first half of the season.
Pau - 30-ish, missed how many games because of injury??
Nash- 38? Near retirement, and missed how many games because of injury??
That's not what everyone said at the start of the year. Frankly, this is the biggest failure by a team in NBA history. Forget the finals, barely making the playoffs or losing in the first round with all that hype... :roll:

ripthekik
04-14-2013, 10:49 AM
That's not what everyone said at the start of the year. Frankly, this is the biggest failure by a team in NBA history. Forget the finals, barely making the playoffs or losing in the first round with all that hype... :roll:
Facts from the start of the year:
Dwight just got back surgery
Kobe 17th season
Nash 38 years old
Pau past his prime.

Those are facts in the beginning of the season. Feel free to keep spinning this story about it being a failure, especially with what injuries they went through. You'll only make yourself look more stupid.

Talk about biggest failure.. you seem to have a short term memory of a team that had 3 prime stars, holding a press conference like a concert, and saying not 2, not 3, not 4..

steve
04-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Here's something for everyone to chew on. The '87 Lakers are generally considered one of the greatest teams of all time, but does anyone remember who they faced before the Celtics in the Finals (keep in mind, a Celtics team that was banged up and essentially playing five guys at that point). The Lakers played exactly one team with a winning record in the Western Conference playoffs (Golden State with a red hot total of 42-40) and two teams with losing records (the Sonics when 39-43 and the Nuggets went 37-45) for overall winning percentage of 48%.

KingBeasley08
04-14-2013, 11:53 AM
Facts from the start of the year:
Dwight just got back surgery
Kobe 17th season
Nash 38 years old
Pau past his prime.

Those are facts in the beginning of the season. Feel free to keep spinning this story about it being a failure, especially with what injuries they went through. You'll only make yourself look more stupid.

Talk about biggest failure.. you seem to have a short term memory of a team that had 3 prime stars, holding a press conference like a concert, and saying not 2, not 3, not 4..
20 years from now, no one's gonna care. All they see is Pau, Dwight, Kobe, and Nash on the same team and failing. Already goin down in history sport

willds09
04-14-2013, 12:37 PM
kids these days like wilds, they are exposed to all sorts of language/sexuality that they shouldn't be and end up coping with it like little girls. What can yer do
kids??? u whish man im grown:no:

DaSeba5
04-14-2013, 12:43 PM
The playoffs haven't even started yet, and already we're starting to see the excuses. :lol

willds09
04-14-2013, 12:46 PM
The playoffs haven't even started yet, and already we're starting to see the excuses. :lol
if heat dont make tha finals then what would be your excuse??:oldlol:

DaSeba5
04-14-2013, 12:48 PM
if heat dont make tha finals then what would be your excuse??:oldlol:

They lost

red1
04-14-2013, 12:56 PM
Yo, I have to admit I was wrong man. This man Lebron.. he is correct. He envisioned this all the way from the start.

I finally understand what he's talking about now.. damn..

You are the whiniest bitch I have ever seen on this website. Post after post of feminine complaining and excuse-making. Would hate to see how you are in real life.

Keep crying hoe.

ripthekik
04-14-2013, 09:45 PM
lol some kids trying to get some attention here :rolleyes:

Not excuses. Heat pretty much have the championship locked before the playoffs start.