PDA

View Full Version : Wade is done.

9erempiree
12-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Wade has officially joined the list.....

Tmac
Vince
Iverson
Wade

..of perimeter players who have come and gone through this era.

roffie
12-06-2012, 11:49 PM
op u r gonna get raped

9erempiree
12-06-2012, 11:52 PM
op u r gonna get raped

The sad thing is that he may get voted in the all star game...

:facepalm

Heavincent
12-06-2012, 11:53 PM
The sad thing is that he may get voted in the all star game...

I don't think he'll be starting in the all star game. It will probably be a backcourt of Rondo and Kyrie.

STATUTORY
12-06-2012, 11:54 PM

heat bros were trying to put this guy on same level as kobe with straight face

I'm ashamed to carry his photo as my avatar

pauk
Well lets just say its no vintage Wade around here....

9erempiree
I don't think he'll be starting in the all star game. It will probably be a backcourt of Rondo and Kyrie.

It should be.

I guess Wade has officially made the list of Kobe's peers that has come and go while he's still playing at his level.

Screamingdoom
12-06-2012, 11:56 PM
I especially hate the continuous smug look on his face like there's nothing wrong.

Patrick Chewing
12-06-2012, 11:57 PM
R.I.P. Wade

asdf1990
12-06-2012, 11:58 PM
One time I agree with you, he has turned into a black hole

Jolokia
12-06-2012, 11:58 PM
He needs more isos and post play. Went to him in the post like 2 times against an old J-Kidd.

All Heat are doing is Lebron drive and kick to 3 point shooters and Knicks' shooters > Heat.
Knicks can stick on the perimeter since they have rim protection in Chandler and Sheed.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-06-2012, 11:59 PM
lol i came to make the same exact thread....

lol pathetic....he is so done

9erempiree
12-06-2012, 11:59 PM
One time I agree with you, he has turned into a black hole

It was horrible play by Wade when Lebron was on the bench in the 4th.

I think he missed 2 shots and a turnover.

He could have continued the momentum but he didn't and the Knicks went off.

outbreak
12-07-2012, 12:01 AM
It should be.

I guess Wade has officially made the list of Kobe's peers that has come and go while he's still playing at his level.

Did you just say Kobe is still playing at his top level? Have you been watching him chucking this season, not playing d and doing a horrible job of helping his team actually win?

konex
12-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Wade was -33 in that game. Unreal

Haymaker
12-07-2012, 12:06 AM
I especially hate the continuous smug look on his face like there's nothing wrong. True, I don't get it. It's like he doesn't mind losing or playing like shit. He got a hot girl at home, millions, 2 rings and he doesn't needs to excel at basketball anymore.

9erempiree
12-07-2012, 12:06 AM
I do feel bad for Wade because he's no longer the reason why the Heat win games or lose games.

No impact.

coin24
12-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Its about time people started to notice this:facepalm

Not sure why anyone had him as top 5-10 in the league even to start this season. He is on an obvious decline, and even worse, hes a SG that cant shoot for shit. Its going to get ugly..

Why bring up Kobe? Hes still playing at a high level, just notched up his 30,000th point and going strong. Wade looks like a piece of shit out there...

fpliii
12-07-2012, 12:08 AM
:(

iDunk
12-07-2012, 12:09 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/s10n15.gif

SevereUpInHere
12-07-2012, 12:21 AM
I do feel bad for Wade because he's no longer the reason why the Heat win games or lose games.

No impact.

I don't feel bad for him cos he's a ****

RoseCity07
12-07-2012, 12:24 AM
I read this every year. Heard it last year. Then he owned Indiana.

Noob Saibot
12-07-2012, 12:25 AM

This.

DaSeba5
12-07-2012, 12:26 AM

That's what Wade does. He'll be inconsistent all year, and then turn it up when the Heat need him most. That has seemed to be the pattern the last 2 years.

His best games are always after people doubt him.

KOBE143
12-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Its sad that LeBron made him like this.. :(

asdf1990
12-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Its sad that LeBron made him like this.. :(

he doesn't do anything when he is on the floor without lebron and is the primary ball handler tho

TylerOO
12-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Only way Heat dont win title is if Wade is on the team. Trade him pat, I ****ING DEMAND IT

DaSeba5
12-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Only way Heat dont win title is if Wade is on the team. Trade him pat, I ****ING DEMAND IT

No Heat fan would ever say that.

Kingwillball
12-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Its about time people started to notice this:facepalm

Not sure why anyone had him as top 5-10 in the league even to start this season. He is on an obvious decline, and even worse, hes a SG that cant shoot for shit. Its going to get ugly..

Why bring up Kobe? Hes still playing at a high level, just notched up his 30,000th point and going strong. Wade looks like a piece of shit out there...

I have to agree with this.. And Kobe CARES and almost ALways Plays Hard cause he is a Fierce Competitor which Wade obviously isn't.

9erempiree
12-07-2012, 12:37 AM
No Heat fan would ever say that.

It's basketball and it's a tough business.

you have to do what you have to win.

Magic 32
12-07-2012, 12:42 AM
You can add Lebron to that list in 3 years:banana:

Patrick Chewing
12-07-2012, 12:42 AM
:oldlol:

Dro
12-07-2012, 12:44 AM
This..the Heat don't win shit last year if Wade didn't come up big..I expect him to come up big in the playoffs this year too...Miami can't win a championship without him playing at a high level...

upside24
12-07-2012, 12:49 AM
I don't know if he is completely done, but it was a horrible showing.

Too many jumpers and not enough quick post moves. He is still strong enough and quick enough to be effective in the post IMO.

The worst play was the complete lack of movement on a Felton drive. Either the lateral quickness is gone or he just didn't try or that would have been a classic Wade block.

I expected him too look better this year after an offseason following a subpar season.

Didn't he mention getting a shooting coach?

VegasLakerFan
12-07-2012, 12:50 AM
This..the Heat don't win shit last year if Wade didn't come up big..I expect him to come up big in the playoffs this year too...Miami can't win a championship without him playing at a high level...

Man, and I thought Lakers fans turned against their players after a bad stretch.
Come on, Heat fans! Have some respect for one of your legends!

DaSeba5
12-07-2012, 12:50 AM
I think Wade is just taking poor shots. It's like he doesn't care and throws up a brick. There's no ball movement. LeBron gives him the ball, and then gets out of the way.

DaSeba5
12-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Man, and I thought Lakers fans turned against their players after a bad stretch.
Come on, Heat fans! Have some respect for one of your legends!

Wade is clearly on a decline, but any Heat fan who trade Wade that easily became a fan in 2010.

The-Legend-24
12-07-2012, 12:54 AM
The LeBron effect, turns good/great players into spot up shooters. :oldlol:

TylerOO
12-07-2012, 01:09 AM
It's basketball and it's a tough business.

you have to do what you have to win.

Exactly its a business, not playing pick up ball with your friends. You want rings in Miami? Trade D-Whistle

Dro
12-07-2012, 01:27 AM
Heat fans really not looking good right now...showing how unloyal they are...Before Lebron = Wade is the MAN!... After Lebron AND Wade carried them to a ring = Wade is sh!t....Gotta love fans..

DaSeba5
12-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Heat fans really not looking good right now...showing how unloyal they are...Before Lebron = Wade is the MAN!... After Lebron AND Wade carried them to a ring = Wade is sh!t....Gotta love fans..

Those aren't Heat fans. They are LeBron stans.

LoneyROY7
12-07-2012, 01:28 AM

Most Heat "fans" are LeBron homers in disguise, so this shouldn't be very surprising.

M.Bustly15A5RU8
12-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Elevating Kobe by saying Wade is done and thereby indirectly elevating Leb...hold on a second.

:kobe:

Dro
12-07-2012, 01:35 AM
I didn't wanna believe most Heat fans were just Lebron stans in disguise..I guess this just proves it..Props to the real Heat fans though..

DaSeba5
12-07-2012, 01:47 AM
I didn't wanna believe most Heat fans were just Lebron stans in disguise..I guess this just proves it..Props to the real Heat fans though..

They are on ISH, but I know a lot of Heat fans. They are nothing like what you see on here lol.

Micku
12-07-2012, 01:47 AM
I'll personally would wait for a bit. It seems like ppl discuss whatever he is done for two years and a half now. But, Wade isn't attacking and he shoot jumpers which he cannot make.

Although Bosh and Wade had horrible games this time around. He still could go off for 20+ points I think, but he isn't as consistent as he was before. But we'll see as the season goes along. He definitely lost a step.

DKLaker
12-07-2012, 01:49 AM
It should be.

True.....and isn't that so amazing, not only is Kobe still good.....he is still great....Mamba must be a vampire or something, no way he should be leading the league in scoring after 17 freaking years.

TheeBeast
12-07-2012, 02:00 AM
-3 ppg means he's done?

stephanieg
12-07-2012, 02:02 AM
I'll personally would wait for a bit. It seems like ppl discuss whatever he is done for two years and a half now.

Because he's been done for two and a half years.

No_Look604
12-07-2012, 02:07 AM
Ledecision backfiring. Not one, not two, not three...

PJR
12-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Elevating Kobe by saying Wade is done and thereby indirectly elevating Leb...hold on a second.

:kobe:

Lol these idiots don't even realize this.

oh the horror
12-07-2012, 02:40 AM
No one needs to "elevate kobe" by saying Wade is done.

Kobe is in a tier of his own. Just accept it and move on. The dude has evolved his game in a big way to stay relevant among the younger kids out there balling.

WITH THAT SAID....Wade is NOT "DONE"

He has plenty left in the tank. I believe he is hitting one hell of a rough stretch. He is clearly on a steep decline but will bounce back. I NEVER count that dude out.

G-Funk
12-07-2012, 02:40 AM
I got at least 7 players ahead of him right now:

Lebron

Durant

Kobe

Rose

Dwight

Melo

Paul

All-Time Shooting Guards List? 4th:

Jordan

Kobe

West

Wade

G-Funk
12-07-2012, 02:41 AM
No one needs to "elevate kobe" by saying Wade is done.

Kobe is in a tier of his own. Just accept it and move on. The dude has evolved his game in a big way to stay relevant among the younger kids out there balling.

WITH THAT SAID....Wade is NOT "DONE"

He has plenty left in the tank. I believe he is hitting one hell of a rough stretch. He is clearly on a steep decline but will bounce back. I NEVER count that dude out.

As an elite top 5 player, he is.

JBrizzy
12-07-2012, 02:45 AM
I didn't watch this game but in the games I watch he often looks bored.

Also seems like sometimes he makes shots more difficult than they need to be. If he could just shoot a regular jump shot instead of trying to draw a foul, double pumping and fading away all at the same time he would probably be shooting better overall.

Same goes for his drives to the basket. If he just went straight to the hole and put the ball straight in it would be more effective than shooting circus shots with enough spin to make the ball bounce off wherever it comes in contact with the backboard.

I don't know what got into him but my best guess is that after he stopped being the man he lost his motivation. He got inspired in the playoffs last season. Without the motivation he's just going through the motions out there.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-07-2012, 02:47 AM
-3 ppg means he's done?

stats are for loser like the espn stat guy

did u watch the game?

HardwoodLegend
12-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Wade inspires me with how he goes through the motions a la TMac. That's called SWAG and not giving a F.

redboy
12-07-2012, 02:51 AM
He looks like he is suffering hangover from winning a ring.

VegasLakerFan
12-07-2012, 02:52 AM
I didn't watch this game but in the games I watch he often looks bored.

Also seems like sometimes he makes shots more difficult than they need to be. If he could just shoot a regular jump shot instead of trying to draw a foul, double pumping and fading away all at the same time he would probably be shooting better overall.

Same goes for his drives to the basket. If he just went straight to the hole and put the ball straight in it would be more effective than shooting circus shots with enough spin to make the ball bounce off wherever it comes in contact with the backboard.

I don't know what got into him but my best guess is that after he stopped being the man he lost his motivation. He got inspired in the playoffs last season. Without the motivation he's just going through the motions out there.

Good observations. Maybe since he's been here before he knows it doesn't really matter until April. His play is predicated on driving and drawing fouls, and he knows that he has to save that style of play until the playoffs. He knows he'd be done by then if he played that way now. He'll have his moments. He just won't have them now.

oh the horror
12-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Wade inspires me with how he goes through the motions a la TMac. That's called SWAG and not giving a F.

Losing to the Washington Wizards, and then a Carmelo-less Knicks team is not "swag" dude.

HardwoodLegend
12-07-2012, 02:55 AM
And LOL@ the person who said he can't stand Wade's "smug expression". What do you expect him to look like? Mopey and conceding he's finished? The only way to bounce back is to fight thru it and play with the same level of confidence as he always does!

DKLaker
12-07-2012, 03:07 AM

did u watch the game?

Well said :applause: :applause: :applause:

FPJ
12-07-2012, 04:56 AM
Yea, he's gone.

I mean 33.8 MPG / 19.8 PPG / 3.9RPG/4.8 APG / 1.3 SPG / 0.488 FG% while not giving a **** IS ATROCIOUS. What moron keeps this guy in the NBA?

The Heat would be smart to try and trade him and Cole for Fields. Maybe they'll get lucky.

Guy is trash. No team would want him. I cannot wait for the playoffs and watch how he embarrasses himself like everytime he got there.

:biggums:

TheeBeast
12-07-2012, 05:12 AM

did u watch the game?

No but last time I checked, 1 game doesn't mean a player is done.

Do you watch the season?

RoseCity07
12-07-2012, 05:15 AM
I'm starting to realize why people refer to Wade as "Batman". It's not because he is the best player on Miami. It's not about his relation to Lebron. It's his Dark Knight status. This guy gets counted out so often and every time he comes back when he's really needed. In this way Wade really is Batman.

Dro
12-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Has any one ever thought that the reason his motivation is dwindling is because deep down inside, he knows his legacy will take a hit now that Lebron is on his team? Say they win 2-3 more rings, everybody is just going to give Lebron most of the credit and Wade is relegated to not even Pippen status but Horace Grant status. His legacy would've been greater if he were to win 1-2 more rings as THE MAN instead of being the 2nd and sometimes 3rd best player on the team when Bosh is hot....I know he LOVES Lebron an all but at some point, every great player thinks about their legacy...Its like he doesn't really think there's anything else he can do personally to advance his legacy or his status as an all-time great, so he just doesn't give a **** half the time...Is it just me or am I thinking a little to deep?

madmax
12-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Wade has officially joined the list.....

Tmac
Vince
Iverson
Wade

..of perimeter players who have come and gone through this era.

agreed...
Lebron is playing with a bunch of inconsistent jumpshooters and over-the-hill fake all-stars. No toughness inside, rebounding and no quality bigmen either. The fact that Bron carried this flawed team to the title speaks volumes of how great dude is...

Kiddlovesnets
12-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Has any one ever thought that the reason his motivation is dwindling is because deep down inside, he knows his legacy will take a hit now that Lebron is on his team? Say they win 2-3 more rings, everybody is just going to give Lebron most of the credit and Wade is relegated to not even Pippen status but Horace Grant status. His legacy would've been greater if he were to win 1-2 more rings as THE MAN instead of being the 2nd and sometimes 3rd best player on the team when Bosh is hot....I know he LOVES Lebron an all but at some point, every great player thinks about their legacy...Its like he doesn't really think there's anything else he can do personally to advance his legacy or his status as an all-time great, so he just doesn't give a **** half the time...Is it just me or am I thinking a little to deep?

Maybe thats way too much of a speculation, but I think you do have a point. I mean, whats really frustrating about Wade is that he doesnt seem to give a f*ck about his performance. He acts like he doesnt really care, on this aspect hes probably more demotivated than physically done as many people claim.

tomtucker
12-07-2012, 08:28 AM
without wade there would be no ring for lebron last year ....

KOBE143
12-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Dwyone Wade.. :confusedshrug:

Dresta
12-07-2012, 12:02 PM

No impact.
Is it?

Min FG% Reb Ass Blk Stl TO Pts

In Wins 34.2 .523 3.7 5.1 1.0 1.4 2.0 22.8
In Losses 32.6 .358 4.2 3.4 0.0 0.8 1.4 13.2

:coleman:

edit: he's obviously struggling a bit as of late, but i'd imagine he had a pretty chilled summer and is nowhere close to his best.

Zodiac
12-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Old, streaky, injury-prone.

I'd be amazed if he shot over .42% next year and missed less than 25 games.

Also before you Heat fans start doing your dumbass trades sending Jeff Teague or Horford to Miami for D-Wade.

It A'int happenin

Zodiac
12-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Another thing.

2 of Wade's best 5 games this year came against Brooklyn and Joe Johnson who is half-way allergic to playing defense.

Another one game against Jordan Crawford and the freaking Wizards (Lol)

Then another early on against the Suns who really don't have a decent SG.

Then the last came against the Cs against Terry and Courtney Lee.

I mean if you look at his stat line there are some embarrassing games in there against quality competition and even terrible competition.

scm5
12-07-2012, 12:30 PM
He certainly doesn't move like he's done. He's still extremely athletic, just something seems to be off. I'm sure he still has it in him, maybe it's motivation considering any titles he wins now would be considered Lebron's. He just needs to play at a suitable level to continue to get paychecks, and he is. He's around the level of Brandon Roy before injuries. That is seriously not bad.

Dro
12-07-2012, 03:28 PM
He certainly doesn't move like he's done. He's still extremely athletic, just something seems to be off. I'm sure he still has it in him, maybe it's motivation considering any titles he wins now would be considered Lebron's. He just needs to play at a suitable level to continue to get paychecks, and he is. He's around the level of Brandon Roy before injuries. That is seriously not bad.
Yep, thats exactly what I was saying..

NewYorkUSCtrojan
12-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Wade is a washed up s.o.b. kick him to the d list.

DuMa
12-07-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm starting to realize why people refer to Wade as "Batman". It's not because he is the best player on Miami. It's not about his relation to Lebron. It's his Dark Knight status. This guy gets counted out so often and every time he comes back when he's really needed. In this way Wade really is Batman.

"Because he's the hero Miami deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll and diss him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."

Derka
12-07-2012, 07:56 PM
"Because he's the hero Miami deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll and diss him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."

Beyond gay.

Clifton
12-07-2012, 08:00 PM
If Paul Pierce can still pour in 20, Wade can too. The Heat offense wasn't that well orchestrated this game. With all the Lebron isos, Wade and Bosh fell out of rhythm. Heat offense is normally better than that. They panicked.

Wade needs to play like Oscar Robinson. Backing guys down. Chances are, any player who guards him will be smaller or skinnier. Not only is he not athletic enough anymore to score every time starting out 25 feet away from the basket, but players shouldn't be doing that anyway. Set the guy up in position and let him know that the team still depends on him, he'll come through. I just don't want him shooting jumpers, or dribbling too much.

Perimeter players having reliable jumpshots is a very new phenomenon. We've been spoiled by the midrange excellence of Bird and Jordan, but Oscar, Magic, Dr. J, Isaiah Thomas, and others were able to be great for a long time without a reliable, go-to jumpshot. They used their size and their instinct and their experience to beat you, well into their 30s.

Teanett
12-07-2012, 10:40 PM

i'm gay but that's gay as fukk

9erempiree
12-07-2012, 10:46 PM
If Paul Pierce can still pour in 20, Wade can too. The Heat offense wasn't that well orchestrated this game. With all the Lebron isos, Wade and Bosh fell out of rhythm. Heat offense is normally better than that. They panicked.

Wade needs to play like Oscar Robinson. Backing guys down. Chances are, any player who guards him will be smaller or skinnier. Not only is he not athletic enough anymore to score every time starting out 25 feet away from the basket, but players shouldn't be doing that anyway. Set the guy up in position and let him know that the team still depends on him, he'll come through. I just don't want him shooting jumpers, or dribbling too much.

Perimeter players having reliable jumpshots is a very new phenomenon. We've been spoiled by the midrange excellence of Bird and Jordan, but Oscar, Magic, Dr. J, Isaiah Thomas, and others were able to be great for a long time without a reliable, go-to jumpshot. They used their size and their instinct and their experience to beat you, well into their 30s.

ROFL....new "phenomenon"?

Did you just barely started watching basketball after Bird and MJ?

It's not a new thing, Kobe's been doing it for almost 20 years now and still doing it.

Solid Snake
03-07-2013, 09:00 PM
lol

LikeABosh
03-07-2013, 09:04 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/0307/nba_g_lebron_wade_576.jpg

DMV2
03-07-2013, 09:05 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2011-06/62260415.jpg

willds09
03-07-2013, 09:07 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2011-06/62260415.jpg
Memories of them losing that year:cheers:

LikeABosh
03-07-2013, 09:07 PM
http://whatdoumeme.com/media/created/rkbyn4.jpg
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2010-10/57226838.jpg

LikeABosh
03-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Memories of them losing that year:cheers:
Heat in that playoff run= 14x more wins than the Knicks in the past decade :cheers:

RoundMoundOfReb
03-07-2013, 09:10 PM
:lol :lol :lol

repped.

willds09
03-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Heat in that playoff run= 14x more wins than the Knicks in the past decade :cheers:
itz a new time in basketball now, knickz are back!!:cheers:

LikeABosh
03-07-2013, 09:12 PM
itz a new time in basketball now, knickz are back!!:cheers:
Back to what? You think they can win a whole 2 games in this years playoffs? :lebronamazed: Maybe even 3!

RRR3
03-07-2013, 09:14 PM
What happened to being a thunder fan, Jotaro Durant?

willds09
03-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Back to what? You think they can win a whole 2 games in this years playoffs? :lebronamazed: Maybe even 3!
Are u serious???:biggums: :wtf:

9erempiree
03-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Why bump the thread?

Did he have a good game?

:oldlol:

red1
03-07-2013, 09:36 PM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif

LikeABosh
03-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Are u serious???:biggums: :wtf:
Knicks will be lucky to win 2 games in they play the Celtics in the 1st round

ChandlerParsons
03-07-2013, 10:16 PM
:roll:
I miss this forum.

9erempiree
12-10-2013, 01:58 AM
Exactly one year later since this thread was posted.

Wade is done.

ralph_i_el
12-10-2013, 02:56 AM

Wade is done.

keeps scoring in the paint :confusedshrug:

cos88
12-10-2013, 03:30 AM
at this point his just chills, he needs to get ready for the playoffs. anyway way better than kobe at this point.

op is mad that wade had a finals run in 06 that bryant never had :roll:

GrapeApe
12-10-2013, 03:52 AM
The ironic thing about this bump is he's playing better this year than he was at this time last year, and he went on to put up 21/5/5/2/1 52% en route to a third ring. Hopefully he continues being "done" if it yields those results.

TheCorporation
12-10-2013, 04:01 AM
Wade is one of those players where he plays a really bad game, looks slow and unmotivated and you just think, "maybe he is done" and then he comes back and scores 30 on 50% shooting and you're like :biggums:

ihatetimthomas
12-10-2013, 04:30 AM
at this point his just chills, he needs to get ready for the playoffs. anyway way better than kobe at this point.

op is mad that wade had a finals run in 06 that bryant never had :roll:

Why do you make it a point to bash Kobe everytime you post? Do you think you are a genius to say Kobe is worse at this very moment?

Hyperephania
12-10-2013, 05:42 AM

Wade is done.

Okay Wade is done...
Now help me understand this right here:

Miami is 2-3 when Wade is out...

While Wade is out Lebron has been reduced to an Efficient player.

How can Miami change this?

But Wade is still the one carrying the Heat?

You can say that but besides the stats and percentages, scoring 23 points is not enough to win when the best player, Wade, is out.

If Lebron wants to be considered the best or one of the best, he needs to step it up from a scoring stand point.

And Wade is the best player on the Heat?

How does all of this add up? Is Wade the best player? Is he done? Is he the best player and done, and if yes, then how are the Heat winning at all?

Andrei89
12-10-2013, 06:41 AM

Wade is done.

Where were you man? We missed you when Kobe had that dominant game.

#number6ix#
12-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Okay Wade is done...

How does all of this add up? Is Wade the best player? Is he done? Is he the best player and done, and if yes, then how are the Heat winning at all?
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/oh-snap.gif

Frozen1
12-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Okay Wade is done...

Exposed.

He is a box score watcher. If he watched the games, he would see wade is playing really well in the games he is actually playing. Just there is no need to score 25 a game anymore with lebron on his team. Hell, even lebron is scoring less.

EnoughSaid
12-10-2013, 09:53 AM
:roll: Funny how he's looked faster, quicker on his feet this year already. And the jumper is falling consistently as well. We Miami fans know that in the Playoffs, Wade will step up and have a HUGE impact.

disel
12-10-2013, 10:43 AM
choke cryant=done!

Grey Dawn
10-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Either Ref Pity foul calls or he's done.

JohnMax
10-04-2014, 05:03 PM
My boy Wade can finally get back to business... By 9erempiree (OP)

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355239

9erempiree
10-04-2014, 08:09 PM
It has occurred to me that Lebron was the one holding Wade back like he usually does.

Graviton
10-04-2014, 09:01 PM
It has occurred to me that Lebron was the one holding Wade back like he usually does.
The good old enemy of my enemy is my friend tactic. I guess Gasol too will flourish in Chicago now that Kobe isn't holding him back, just like Howard did in Houston.