PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Bench Goes Apeshit on Memphis, Goodbye Millwad

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Millwad made an unfortunate ban bet with me randomly before the game and I accepted. It was nice knowing you friend. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279922&page=3. I hope he takes this L with dignity and honors it but I'd be surprised if he does.

Clippers bench had 50 points, 7 blocks, 15 rebounds, 8 assists. Crawford just as I predicted played dominant with Clippers stars drawing double teams and scored 29 points in 30 minutes on 65 percent field goal percentage.

Mr. Jabbar
11-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Clippers are scary this season even more so than last year...This just might be their year, if not for, Vinny...

LA coaches, a sight to behold

dbk123
11-01-2012, 01:31 AM
i dont give a *** about either teams. but once i saw that bet i was rooting for the grizzlies hard. *** u clippersfag

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 01:32 AM
i dont give a *** about either teams. but once i saw that bet i was rooting for the grizzlies hard. *** u clippersfag

Sorry I ****ed up your night. :cheers:. Btw Grizzlies fans feel free to cry on my shoulder if you need a friend.

KG215
11-01-2012, 01:34 AM
So can we expect a thread after every Clippers win?

devin112
11-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Nicely done, this almost makes up for your blasphemy from last season.

Meticode
11-01-2012, 01:35 AM
So what you're really saying is..

http://s1.e46fanatics.com/forum/images/smilies/jack.gif

talamo
11-01-2012, 01:47 AM
Sorry I ****ed up your night. :cheers:. Btw Grizzlies fans feel free to cry on my shoulder if you need a friend.

yea cus grizz fans are crying over this game fasho....

phuccin phagbag :coleman:

NuggetsFan
11-01-2012, 01:49 AM

:oldlol:

Dude had to make a thread to pimp out the Clippers bench, gamethread not enough. It's always something.

ihoopallday
11-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Let's see if Millwad is a man of his word. You never know though, dude could have other accounts.

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 01:54 AM

Dude had to make a thread to pimp out the Clippers bench, gamethread not enough. It's always something.

Yes because scoring 29 of the bench when everybody said Jamal is washed up and a popular member losing a ban bet isn't as thread worthy as 7 Harden threads and 10 Lakers threads.

NuggetsFan
11-01-2012, 01:58 AM
Yes because scoring 29 of the bench when everybody said Jamal is washed up and a popular member losing a ban bet isn't as thread worthy as 7 Harden threads and 10 Lakers threads.

You literally just said Grizzly fans can cry on your shoulder, it's the first game of the season :oldlol:

I don't care about ban bets or whatever but maybe others do so maybe I'm wrong on that. Harden is a much bigger deal, you could have talked about the Clippers bench in the GT. Really it's not a big tho, I don't care either way it's just hilarious how much of a homer you are. Must really suck to be that biased, everybody is but you remind me of a 12 year old the way you view the Clippers. Like a kid on Christmas, step outside the bubble :lol

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 02:00 AM
You literally just said Grizzly fans can cry on your shoulder, it's the first game of the season :oldlol:

I don't care about ban bets or whatever but maybe others do so maybe I'm wrong on that. Harden is a much bigger deal, you could have talked about the Clippers bench in the GT. Really it's not a big tho, I don't care either way it's just hilarious how much of a homer you are. Must really suck to be that biased, everybody is but you remind me of a 12 year old the way you view the Clippers. Like a kid on Christmas, step outside the bubble :lol

Damn you're grumpy after that Sixers beat down. Relax.

devin112
11-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Why not? Kobe fans make threads every time he shoots.

NuggetsFan
11-01-2012, 02:04 AM
Damn you're grumpy after that Sixers beat down. Relax.

Abit. Didn't mean for it to come off that dickish but you're no doubt a massive homer. Everybody is but you reach new levels.

It's all good, thank god Bledsoe didn't go off for like 20+ or something :lol

devin112
11-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Abit. Didn't mean for it to come off that dickish but you're no doubt a massive homer. Everybody is but you reach new levels.

It's all good, thank god Bledsoe didn't go off for like 20+ or something :lol

His homerism isn't any different then Kobe fans, he's just better at it.

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 02:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAhOiFWvxTU

Crawford hesitation sends Gay on his face. I'm never denying I'm a homer though. Kobe stans make 10 threads a day and if called out attack everybody like a swarm. BTW I'm doing ISH a huge favor considering Millwad stalks everybody's personal life, posts personal pictures and information and trolls worse than me. You should be giving props Nuggets.

Regardless I expect him to return on an alternate if he even stops using Millwad and troll.

NuggetsFan
11-01-2012, 02:09 AM
His homerism isn't any different then Kobe fans, he's just better at it.

You're probably right but I skip past those threads\posts most of the time. I actually read his posts. So for a poster who actually says things worth reading he hits new levels.

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 02:12 AM
You're probably right but I skip past those threads\posts most of the time. I actually read his posts. So for a poster who actually says things worth reading he hits new levels.

Here's my thing Nuggets. I'm a nice guy. I don't troll anybody who doesn't instigate me. I don't just randomly talk shit on anybody in this forum. Maybe I complain about bad calls in game thread... but that's just heat of the moment crap.

Only time it gets personal is when people call me names or try to blast me. I'm a peaceful guy unless provoked and you have to see that I have a huge troll posse that follows me around and provokes and bags on the Clippers. I'm trying to work on being less defensive though.

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2012, 02:18 AM

Wins, losses, press conferences, shoot arounds, clutch pre-season blocks.

The Clippers taking care of business at home. :bowdown:

NuggetsFan
11-01-2012, 02:19 AM
Here's my thing Nuggets. I'm a nice guy. I don't troll anybody who doesn't instigate me. I don't just randomly talk shit on anybody in this forum. Maybe I complain about bad calls in game thread... but that's just heat of the moment crap.

Only time it gets personal is when people call me names or try to blast me. I'm a peaceful guy unless provoked and you have to see that I have a huge troll posse that follows me around and provokes and bags on the Clippers. I'm trying to work on being less defensive though.

You do. It's an internet forum, you can be as defensive as you want. I really didn't mean to come off like a dick who critiques somebody's posts on a f*cking basketball forum. I just think you're extremelllly biased that's pretty much what I was attempting to get across. I realize you have that whole following .. but at the end of the day we can both agree you see things threw blue and red glasses most of the time :lol

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 02:24 AM
Wins, losses, press conferences, shoot arounds, clutch pre-season blocks.

The Clippers taking care of business at home. :bowdown:

Fat POS Odom had 6 rebounds, 3 points and 5 blocks in only 16 minutes BTW.

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2012, 02:28 AM
Fat POS Odom had 6 rebounds, 3 points and 5 blocks in only 16 minutes BTW.

Never called him a POS but par for the course from u. And Hollins used 5 of his 6 fouls. The ring is theirs for the taking!

Trentknicks
11-01-2012, 02:42 AM
If Clippers start 5-0 can you give everyone a break and stay off for the entire holiday season?

Kiddlovesnets
11-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Clippers bench is perhaps one of the best in the league. Crawford is a six-man of the year candidate, Odom and Bledsoe are just this good, not mentioning Billups, Barnes and Hill did not even play yet. A bit weird that CP3 and Griffin played bad, well CP3 did dish out 12 assists though.

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2012, 08:13 AM

You must've missed the clutch Hollins pre-season blocks thread!

niko
11-01-2012, 08:25 AM
I look forward to the new poster ImNotMillwad

niko
11-01-2012, 08:26 AM
You do. It's an internet forum, you can be as defensive as you want. I really didn't mean to come off like a dick who critiques somebody's posts on a f*cking basketball forum. I just think you're extremelllly biased that's pretty much what I was attempting to get across. I realize you have that whole following .. but at the end of the day we can both agree you see things threw blue and red glasses most of the time :lol

Clippersfan86 biased? NO. I cannot believe it... :facepalm

That said i can appreciate rubbing it in threads. Not ten of them like he's going to make though...

ILLsmak
11-01-2012, 08:56 AM

Nah that thread was gloating over his betwin.

-Smak

East_Stone_Ya
11-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Let's see if Millwad is a man of his word. You never know though, dude could have other accounts.

like Nick Young

Rubio2Gasol
11-01-2012, 09:16 AM
I will take the same bet for the Laker game if you are interested.

iDunk
11-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Clippers & Grizzlies are officially a rivalry.

UtahJazzFan88
11-01-2012, 09:36 AM
So will you do any ban bets with anyone when the Clippers are on the road, CF86? :oldlol:

gasolina
11-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Didn't watch the game but I was expecting more from our bench (especially Bayless). Zach shot horribly... still bothered by injury?

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 11:47 AM
So will you do any ban bets with anyone when the Clippers are on the road, CF86? :oldlol:

I didn't even want to ban bet, he offered LOL. :oldlol:. I just know Clippers have beaten Grizzlies 6 of 7 times in the regular season and the playoff series win I predicted with tons of injury problems. In otherwords I just don't think the Grizzlies can match up with a decently health Clippers squad well at all so was a safe bet for me.

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 11:51 AM
One thing I learned from reading the game thread is that, strangely, CF86's posts make me want the Clippers to lose, and I LIKE the Clippers!

Wally450
11-01-2012, 12:09 PM
yea cus grizz fans are crying over this game fasho....

phuccin phagbag :coleman:

Spelling & Grammar would have a field day with this one.

chips93
11-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Kobe stans make 10 threads a day and if called out attack everybody like a swarm.

thats because the lakers, and kobe are a far more interesting topic than the clippers

KOBEtherealKing
11-01-2012, 12:30 PM
I hate to say, this but clippers bench is, about to slaughters lakers bench tomorrow :rant :(

DuMa
11-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Zach and Blake in an dark alley. who you got

Whoah10115
11-01-2012, 12:42 PM
A ban bet on the first game of the season? That was pretty stupid.

demons2005
11-01-2012, 01:02 PM
clippersfan:

Let us do this on the Lakers-Clippers game. There is only room for one of us on this message board

millwad
11-01-2012, 01:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAhOiFWvxTU

Crawford hesitation sends Gay on his face. I'm never denying I'm a homer though. Kobe stans make 10 threads a day and if called out attack everybody like a swarm. BTW I'm doing ISH a huge favor considering Millwad stalks everybody's personal life, posts personal pictures and information and trolls worse than me. You should be giving props Nuggets.

Regardless I expect him to return on an alternate if he even stops using Millwad and troll.

It's not stalking when you post your real name on ISH, it's not stalking when you post your own facebookpage on this site and it's not stalking when you use your ISH-nickname, Clippersfan86, on dating sites.

And it's not stalking when you write a post about how terrible credit you have and that you were so stupid you had to go back to college twice, community college that is.

That is not equal with stalking, that is equal with stupidity from your side and being an attention whore..

And you know that I don't have alts., I've used this account for 5 years and I've averaged like 2.5 posts per day durings these years, what idiot would have an alt. when he barely posts to start with?

I am not like you, I don't have an account where I spam 24/7 everyday of my life, only when it comes to basketball you're registrated on at least 5 forums.. :facepalm

And finally, I'm sure more people would like to see you go.

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 01:20 PM
It's not stalking when you post your real name on ISH, it's not stalking when you post your own facebookpage on this site and it's not stalking when you use your ISH-nickname, Clippersfan86, on dating sites.

And it's not stalking when you write a post about how terrible credit you have and that you were so stupid you had to go back to college twice, community college that is.

That is not equal with stalking, that is equal with stupidity from your side and being an attention whore..

And you know that I don't have alts., I've used this account for 5 years and I've averaged like 2.5 posts per day durings these years, what idiot would have an alt. when he barely posts to start with?

I am not like you, I don't have an account where I spam 24/7 everyday of my life, only when it comes to basketball you're registrated on at least 5 forums.. :facepalm

I'm assuming that this means he isn't going to honor the bet.

millwad
11-01-2012, 01:22 PM
I'm assuming that this means he isn't going to honor the bet.

I'm retired, brother.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7908039#post7908039

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm retired, brother.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7908039#post7908039

I didn't see that.

Ban bets are retarded, but I gotta respect people who go through with them. :cheers:

Sakkreth
11-01-2012, 01:28 PM
This bet was win/win situation for ish :applause:

Burgz V2
11-01-2012, 02:52 PM
i'd ******* this thread but i dont wanna get banned lollll

CP86 you act like a child sometimes

All Net
11-01-2012, 03:01 PM
:facepalm @ Ban bets.

ncrizzle
11-01-2012, 03:07 PM
dating sites? isnt cf86 in his 20s?:roll:

RRR3
11-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Ban bets are a little overboard, don't you think? Especially this early in the season. Props to Millwad for being a man of his word, though. :cheers:

winwin
11-01-2012, 03:20 PM
i'd ******* this thread but i dont wanna get banned lollll

CP86 you act like a child sometimes
sometimes? lol

If Clippers start 5-0 can you give everyone a break and stay off for the entire holiday season?
lol

One thing I learned from reading the game thread is that, strangely, CF86's posts make me want the Clippers to lose, and I LIKE the Clippers!

same here

-

Bandito
11-01-2012, 04:04 PM
dating sites? isnt cf86 in his 20s?:roll:
Im in my 20 and thinking of joining that in order to get a cougar. It is easy for me to get someone my age but I strike with the older ladies pretty bad.

RRR3
11-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Im in my 20 and thinking of joining that in order to get a cougar. It is easy for me to get someone my age but I strike with the older ladies pretty bad.
http://naturemappingfoundation.org/natmap/photos/mammals/cougar_01tfk.jpg

mrbigshot1
11-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Is there room on your shoulder for Pistons fans?

TeamLAC
11-01-2012, 04:21 PM
LOL kys you salty f.aggot CLIPPERS WIN UR SO MAD :oldlol:

BlackVVaves
11-01-2012, 05:15 PM

:eek:

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Millwad can't even retire with dignity. The ban be doesn't mean paragraphs of more trash talk, it means effective immediately as I would have fullfilled. You took a bad bet and lost end of story.

BlackVVaves
11-01-2012, 05:20 PM
What an interesting thread. CF86 just embracing the antagonist role. "Cry on my shoulder if you need a friend " :roll:

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 05:23 PM
What an interesting thread. CF86 just embracing the antagonist role. "Cry on my shoulder if you need a friend " :roll:

He's doing a full-on heel turn, like Walt on Breaking Bad, or Lebron during that first season with the Heat when people were booing him everywhere. :lol

Clippersfan86

Have you seen how the Grizzlies fans act regarding the Clippers on here? All i've seen is flop jokes and talk of how the Clippers got lucky in the playoffs. Sad thing is the Grizzlies outflopped the Clippers about 10-1 yesterday and walked away with a bruised anu$. It's not a good day for Grizzlies fans IMO.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
He's doing a full-on heel turn, like Walt on Breaking Bad, or Lebron during that first season with the Heat when people were booing him everywhere. :lol

:oldlol: :applause:

BlackVVaves
11-01-2012, 05:26 PM

:lol

KingBeasley08
11-01-2012, 05:26 PM
:roll: :roll:

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Haha... Que is always good for a laugh. :cheers:

chips93
11-01-2012, 05:30 PM

BB spoliers in the NBA Forum!? :mad:

RRR3
11-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I honestly love you. (no homo)

BlackVVaves
11-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Have you seen how the Grizzlies fans act regarding the Clippers on here? All i've seen is flop jokes and talk of how the Clippers got lucky in the playoffs. Sad thing is the Grizzlies outflopped the Clippers about 10-1 yesterday and walked away with a bruised anu$. It's not a good day for Grizzlies fans IMO.

Lmao!

I don't blame you for sticking it to some fans, and hey you guys are about to start the season 2-0 after tomorrow night so why not pump your chest a little.

You do know though that if the Clippers start losing here or there people are coming for your head though right? LoL

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Lmao!

I don't blame you for sticking it to some fans, and hey you guys are about to start the season 2-0 after tomorrow night so why not pump your chest a little.

You do know though that if the Clippers start losing here or there people are coming for your head though right? LoL

Yes but I dont plan on trolling the Lakers. Grizzlies fans have been hige douches lately.

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 05:35 PM
The competitive fire is great though...I mean, rivalries are born in the playoffs, and now the Clippers have a team that specifically hates them, what with Rudy and Z-Bo firing shots. I'm a huge fan of rivalries, so I support the shit talking. Hell, I started the first overreaction thread of the season just to bash the Celtics.

With some of his posts though I do get the sense that CF86 would straight up charge at someone wearing a Rudy Gay jersey and just start pounding on him...just because.

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 05:37 PM
BB spoliers in the NBA Forum!? :mad:

Walt's heel turn is a spoiler? When did you stop watching, season 2?

ncrizzle
11-01-2012, 05:37 PM

you need to realize that wins and losses dont affect other peoples lives as much as yours. Of course i wish we won the game, but jamal fvcking crawford scored 30 points. It was a close game lost on the road in the first game of the season. I know you still have a boner that wont go down until the teams first loss, but last night was not devastating. I dont pick on the clippers, i pick on you. In fact, most people pick on the clippers bc you are such a spaz that you jump on anyones ass who says anything that isnt praise to the clipps. If you would just stop being a homer dork, people would not comment negatively nearly as much. You bring all of this on yourself , but as i have said, it is what you want. it is what you NEED. Enjoy the win, but you need to come to the realization that you are a bad fan. Defending the team with every breathe doesnt change the fact that you are a sore winner and a sore loser

RRR3
11-01-2012, 05:39 PM
The competitive fire is great though...I mean, rivalries are born in the playoffs, and now the Clippers have a team that specifically hates them, what with Rudy and Z-Bo firing shots. I'm a huge fan of rivalries, so I support the shit talking. Hell, I started the first overreaction thread of the season just to bash the Celtics.

With some of his posts though I do get the sense that CF86 would straight up charge at someone wearing a Rudy Gay jersey and just start pounding on him...just because.
Wait, what did Rudy and Z-Bo say?

RRR3
11-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Jamal Crawford has like 4 50+ games btw. When he gets hot he's unstoppable.

chips93
11-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Walt's heel turn is a spoiler? When did you stop watching, season 2?

im just at the end of season 2

Xiao Yao You
11-01-2012, 05:42 PM
you need to realize that wins and losses dont affect other peoples lives as much as yours. Of course i wish we won the game, but jamal fvcking crawford scored 30 points. It was a close game lost on the road in the first game of the season. I know you still have a boner that wont go down until the teams first loss, but last night was not devastating. I dont pick on the clippers, i pick on you. In fact, most people pick on the clippers bc you are such a spaz that you jump on anyones ass who says anything that isnt praise to the clipps. If you would just stop being a homer dork, people would not comment negatively nearly as much. You bring all of this on yourself , but as i have said, it is what you want. it is what you NEED. Enjoy the win, but you need to come to the realization that you are a bad fan. Defending the team with every breathe doesnt change the fact that you are a sore winner and a sore loser

:applause:

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 05:43 PM
im just at the end of season 2

they dont show it on tv in ireland :(

Ahhhh, OK. Sorry. :(

Though really, what happened with Walt and Jesse's girl should have been enough to count as a heel turn.

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 05:46 PM

For Rudy, I got it from this totally unbiased thread with a subject that isn't at all baiting:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7847841&postcount=1

As for Z-Bo, it's mainly conjecture on my part based on him practically grabbing Blake and throwing him to the floor during last night's game :lol

chips93
11-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Though really, what happened with Walt and Jesse's girl should have been enough to count as a heel turn.

yeah i thought that was what you were refering to, but im not sure if he goes any further than that, ya know?

Chief Keef
11-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Every other fan of the Clippers cringes whenever Clippersfan86 makes a post

SpecialQue
yeah i thought that was what you were refering to, but im not sure if he goes any further than that, ya know?

Keep watching. I'll just leave it at that.

I'll just add one more thing...get ready to shit in your pants near the end of season 4.

ncrizzle
spoiler alert!!! Tuco is not dead, Walt JR overcomes his disability, Saul kills himself, and Walt & Hank develop a man love relationship

SpecialQue
11-01-2012, 05:50 PM
spoiler alert!!! Tuco is not dead, Walt JR overcomes his disability, Saul kills himself, and Walt & Hank develop a man love relationship

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m223weuQwM1rody9mo1_400.gif

Why the fvck did you have to spoil it for him? He might as well just stop watching now.

chips93
11-01-2012, 05:59 PM

http://media.nj.com/entertainment_impact_tv/photo/breaking-bad-sunsetjpg-7e8b5d31ee5273e5_large.jpg

RRR3
11-01-2012, 06:01 PM
http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Shame-with-Nun.jpg

RRR3
11-01-2012, 06:02 PM
For Rudy, I got it from this totally unbiased thread with a subject that isn't at all baiting:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7847841&postcount=1

As for Z-Bo, it's mainly conjecture on my part based on him practically grabbing Blake and throwing him to the floor during last night's game :lol
Damn. Some cool rivalries developing lately. I'm excited to see how much of a rivalry the Knicks and Nets will become.:rockon:

Faptastrophe
11-01-2012, 06:21 PM
I didn't see that.

Ban bets are retarded, but I gotta respect people who go through with them. :cheers:

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years. :djparty :hammertime:

I'm not going to leave ISH for a stupid bet with a ghosthunting scrub and the bet was me retiring, I'm like MJ, I just made a comeback.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VvU_LbWnAO4/S_v_k_p2i3I/AAAAAAAADNg/N6hqGd1I9nM/s400/llcoolj.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg

ISH = NUMERO UNO!

LOVE YOU, GUYS!

http://i.imgur.com/ffA7w.gif

And the ******ry provided by Millwad continues!

clipps
11-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Every other fan of the Clippers cringes whenever Clippersfan86 makes a post
Hahaha this.

millwad
11-01-2012, 06:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ffA7w.gif

And the ******ry provided by Millwad continues!

Dude, you are really a buttkisser.

First you literally had your tongue in Jeff's butt and he ignored you, then you came here in a matter of seconds to gossip. Get a life?

I will never die, me and CF86 are childhood lovers.

BlackVVaves
11-01-2012, 06:34 PM
But I thought the bet was if the Grizzlies lost, you'd ban yourself :confusedshrug:

millwad
11-01-2012, 06:36 PM
But I thought the bet was if the Grizzlies lost, you'd ban yourself :confusedshrug:

No, brother, first of all, I can't "ban myself".

And second, our bet was that I'd retire if Clippers win, I was about to leave but then I heard LL COOL J on the radio, you know the song, "mama said knock you out"?

He clearly says, "don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years" and I came to think that applied to me as well so therefor I back but now I'm better, stronger and more swedish.

chips93
11-01-2012, 06:47 PM
really really really lame

:facepalm

BlackVVaves
11-01-2012, 06:51 PM

And second, our bet was that I'd retire if Clippers win, I was about to leave but then I heard LL COOL J on the radio, you know the song, "mama said knock you out"?

He clearly says, "don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years" and I came to think that applied to me as well so therefor I back but now I'm better, stronger and more swedish.

So, in lamest terms, your word is shit? :confusedshrug:

Clippersfan86
11-01-2012, 07:08 PM

Zbo has told Clippers fans "fu++ you bitches this is Memphis" and has talked trash to media about Clippers flops, Clippers being soft. Yet he outflopped Blake 4 to 0 yesterday. Rudy makes passive aggressive jabs at the Clippers just like Conley who called the Clippers floppers in post game interview. Pondexter said he wants to punch the Clippers in the mouth. Bottom line is Grizzlies keep talking and Clippers do the talking on the court.

winwin
11-01-2012, 07:10 PM
:applause: :applause:

All Net
11-01-2012, 07:22 PM

Further proof not to do ban bets as quite frankly...only Jeff can ban for now at least.

Al Thornton
11-01-2012, 07:55 PM

post of the year.

Whoah10115
11-01-2012, 08:13 PM
So, in lamest terms, your word is shit? :confusedshrug: