PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Steve Nash Will Never Play in an NBA Finals Game

SilkkTheShocker
09-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Its not going to happen for him.

LBJ 23
09-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Wrong year to make such a claim

SilkkTheShocker
09-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Wrong year to make such a claim

Not wise to doubt me. Im never wrong.

KOBE143
09-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Prediction: Steve Nash will have a whole ring not half this coming season after the Lakers win the finals.. Heat will lose in the first round, Lebrick will choke again and will suffer a career ending injury.. book it..

INDI
09-04-2012, 09:07 AM

I'm with you man, but when did you ever get the impression that Steve was gonna PLAY in the first place??? When the lakers make the finals he will be all BUSINESS no play.

Glad you on the 2013 laker championship bandwagon!!!!

ILLsmak
09-04-2012, 09:37 AM

He's gonna dunk in the NBA Finals.

Edit: If he does make it, for real, he's gonna be playing out of his mind. Steve Nash is pretty clutch.

-Smak

r15mohd
09-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Prediction: Steve Nash will have a whole ring not half this coming season after the Lakers win the finals.. Heat will lose in the first round, Lebrick will choke again and will suffer a career ending injury.. book it..

:biggums:

jstern
09-04-2012, 09:41 AM
There won't be an NBA Finals next year. :(

niko
09-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Prediction: OP makes a ton of Heat slanted threads this year, all of which are stupid.

swi7ch
09-04-2012, 10:19 AM
How did you get so many red negs???

SilkkTheShocker
09-04-2012, 10:25 AM

Honestly, I don't know.

niko
09-04-2012, 10:26 AM
It's HEAT red, it suits him in so many ways.

SilkkTheShocker
09-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Prediction: OP makes a ton of Heat slanted threads this year, all of which are stupid.

And you will be posting in every thread I make. Your puppet strings are showing, f.ag :oldlol:

niko
09-04-2012, 10:36 AM
And you will be posting in every thread I make. Your puppet strings are showing, f.ag :oldlol:

You'll note i have no dick sucking threads about any players on my team, nor any hater threads on teams i don't like. Because i'm not a fanboy who started watching the NBA 2 years ago so i could worship Lebron. So try again.

God hates you btw, he told me. :D

SilkkTheShocker
09-04-2012, 10:45 AM
You'll note i have no dick sucking threads about any players on my team, nor any hater threads on teams i don't like. Because i'm not a fanboy who started watching the NBA 2 years ago so i could worship Lebron. So try again.

God hates you btw, he told me. :D
God frowns upon homosexuals. So I highly doubt he ever talked to u

TheMan
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
I would put a million dollars on that.:applause:

niko
09-04-2012, 10:48 AM
God frowns upon homosexuals. So I highly doubt he ever talked to u
You're really religious person who loves to push it on others, and you're homophobic and a total asshole. That's very surprising, it's such a rare combination. :lol

lilgodfather1
09-04-2012, 11:34 AM
I wouldn't say never. The Lakers have about a 40% chance of making the finals imo so again I wouldn't say never. Bring on the hate for me only saying they have a 40% chance Lakers fans...

All Net
09-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Great analysis... How can one disagree with such an in depth arguement

taucesays
09-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Prediction: LeBron homers will get their stomachs in knots because Nash + a title almost matches LeBron's resume so far. They've also both been in the slam dunk contest the same amount of times.

mattvNJ
09-04-2012, 12:50 PM
I wouldn't say never. The Lakers have about a 40% chance of making the finals imo so again I wouldn't say never. Bring on the hate for me only saying they have a 40% chance Lakers fans...

what can u even base that off of. lol im not even a lakers fan and thats rediculously short minded. They have a slightly less chance based on being in the west compared to the much softer east the heat trample through

pegasus
09-04-2012, 12:54 PM
It is possible. He's got two (maybe three) years left in him, and the OKC match up well with them, and they will only get better in the next two, three years.

But then one can also say that Durant will not play in another NBA finals game until Kobe retires. That is just as likely.

Levity
09-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Bold statement by OP saying Nash will get hurt and miss the finals this year.

SilkkTheShocker
09-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Bold statement by OP saying Nash will get hurt and miss the finals this year.

He can play in every game. I dont see them getting past OKC. And as much as people hate to admit it, this Lakers team has a 1 year window to win it all. Gasol and Kobe are both declining. Nash is almost 40. Dwight is in his prime but no one knows how the back injury will effect him.

kNicKz
09-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Prediction: Lakers win, OP is lakers fan

swi7ch
09-04-2012, 04:55 PM
It's HEAT red, it suits him in so many ways. :roll:

fsvr54
09-04-2012, 05:08 PM
I agree with the OP.

SilkkTheShocker
09-04-2012, 06:24 PM
I agree with the OP.
:cheers: he is going to be the 1st multiple MVP winner with no Finals appearances

Stuckey
09-04-2012, 06:28 PM
op wants to take his red bars to a whole nother level

yall posting in a troll thread. jpeg

SuperPippen
09-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Prediction:

OP will never not be a ******.

niko
09-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Nash will have that one chance when Lebron joins after the 2014 season to form the new Big Four. That's one right there no matter what.

Sakkreth
09-04-2012, 07:17 PM
My pediction: Barkley will never win a ring.

ohh wait.. it's obvious

HorryIsMyMVP
09-04-2012, 08:05 PM
I bet John Stockton never wins a ring.

Michael_Wilbon
09-04-2012, 08:12 PM

Wrong again, Sling Blade.

TerranOP
09-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Has your rep bar always been this negative? I don't remember it being this bad.

SilkkTheShocker
09-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Has your rep bar always been this negative? I don't remember it being this bad.

Its been the same for a week or so. Too many people handing out unjustified negs.

rhythmic
09-04-2012, 09:29 PM
If Bosh, James and Wade can make back-to-back NBA final appearances, so can Kobe, Dwight, Gasol and Nash.

Unless you are from a different planet and still are too insecure/scared to aknowledge two very obvious things.

1) Lakers are clearly more talented
2) Lakers actually look like a team with their mix of talent

Lets be honest, Miami grinded their way to back-to-back final appearances, in a very unimpressive fashion (besides the OKC series, where they ended up winning three very close games due to OKC's horrible execution). They have never looked like a cohesive team and are probably better off replacing either Wade or James with a guy like Andrew Bynum or Kyrie Irving.

Yes, they won the championship but they didn't dominate anyone and looked very vulnerable on multiple occassions. Truth is, they have far more glarring holes then the Lakers (on paper). Yet as inadequate as they are built and as horrible as they have looked during multiple stretches, the talent alone led them to a championship and back-to-back NBA finals appearances. This Laker team is more talented, and it's undisputed. Having that 4th option, who is a bonafide all-star in this league is very advantegous. Plus they are far more balanced.

Playmaking? Nash.
Defense? Howard.
Size? Gasol & Howard.
Scoring? Kobe.
Experience? Yes.
Championship Swag? Yes.
6th Man? Jamison (not bad at all)
Hungre/Motivation? Hell yes!

LA has the best defensive anchor in the game and at the very least the 2nd best facilitator at point guard. You add Kobe & Gasol (the duo that led the Lakers to three straight final appearances) and I don't know how anyone can truthfully tell me with a straight face that this Laker team isn't clearly more superior then the one from South Beach. The fact is we don't really have two superstars who are duplicates; who demand the ball to be effective. We only have Kobe, and then three guys who have proven throughout their careers that they can delegate or "share the rock" so to speak.

That's the biggest reason I believe LA would most likely make quick work off Miami. The size advantage, the defense, Nash's intelligence and decision making, Kobe's leadership, Howard anchoring the low post and Pau's peskiness on the offensive glass and overall playmaking ability will be too much.

Yes Miami has LeBron, but Miami looks more cohesive as a team when only Wade or LeBron are taking control, not both. Their half-court sets are painful to watch and they mostly score from beyond the arc or off transition. Brown isn't a great coach, but he's a great defensive mind and with this Laker team, it's all they'll need. Nash & Kobe are arguably the two smartest basketball players in the NBA, or at least at the top of the list. Howard was unselfish when he played with no all-stars in Orlando and was able to lead them to the NBA finals; I think he'll be just fine collecting 2nd chance buckets, scoring off pick and roll and the occasionall hook shot. Pau is the same way, he is one of the best offensive rebounders in the game, has a nice jumper and has great post moves.

Miami are all about their perimeter. They have great three point shooting and their best big man would rather take a mid-range jumper then bang down low. Sorry your points in the paint will be minimized when LeBron has to get past World Peace and then try to score on Howard/Gasol.

Bottom line, Miami (to me) are probably the most unorthodox mess of a champios I've seen in the last 12 years. Did they sent James Harden that thank you letter yet? For literally choking on every possession, during every critical moment of that series. :rolleyes:

Sorry Miami fans, you guys are disgustingly hypocritical. When your trio joined forces, the world was shocked and scared. For good reason, they at the very least had by far the most talented squad and basically 99% of the basketball world felt like they were the favorites.

Now the Lakers outdid you, and every single Heat fans tries to overlook them.
Just face reality, it will hurt less in the end. :cry:

Baby Arm Johnso
09-05-2012, 03:02 AM
Its been the same for a week or so. Too many people handing out unjustified negs.

you spout your personal subjective opinion as if it were a universal truth and call people who disagree with you names . . .

Funnyfuka
09-05-2012, 09:52 PM
steve nash will have a career ending injury during regular season and that will be it.

coin24
09-05-2012, 11:18 PM

Nah its just you, with your idiotic threads and posts..
I'm surprised you havnt been banned from making new threads, you're worse than prime cfag86:oldlol:

ganja0710
09-05-2012, 11:19 PM
SilkkTheShocker
Banned

:roll:

niko
09-05-2012, 11:22 PM
SilkkTheShocker
Banned

He should be, he's a homophobic asshole who decided he was going to become a religion pushing troll, using it as an excuse to be a dickwad. I get the "KNICKS SUCKS" trolls, they are annoying but they facilitate arguing and such i guess which is fine. But a person whose role is to cause hate is not needed.

Mrofir
09-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Steve Nash will average 13 assists a game in under 30 minutes, that's my prediction

imdaman99
09-06-2012, 01:41 AM
im not sure about that but heres my prediction : steve nash cant stop westbrook either :pimp:

All Net
09-06-2012, 02:01 AM
im not sure about that but heres my prediction : steve nash cant stop westbrook either :pimp:

Maybe not but Nash will likewise cause Westbrook all kinds of problems himself.

Something sessions certainly didn't.

Mr. Jabbar
09-06-2012, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=rhythmic

Noof
09-06-2012, 02:36 AM
SilkkTheShocker
Banned

:lebronamazed:

RRR3
09-06-2012, 09:24 AM