PDA

View Full Version : "Michael Jordan is my Hero" : Michael Phelps

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 02:10 PM
"He Came Out Every Night. Did whatever he had to do to win. Every Night. Thats what Champion does" (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2012/07/27/pmt-michael-phelps.cnn)

-Coming from the ultimate Olympic champ, winner of the 8 golds in swimming at Beijing. :applause:

-Michael Jordan is his first & last hero & inspiration. :applause:

Meanwhile some fake wannabe won rings riding Shaq's 3 FMVPs, dominant big men in his side & still begging LAL to get him Dwight so that he can "collect" his 6th ring. :lol :lol :lol

WockaVodka
07-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Meanwhile some fake wannabe won rings riding Shaq's 3 FMVPs, dominant big men in his side & still begging LAL to get him Dwight so that he can "collect" his 6th ring. :lol :lol :lol
Insecure much?

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Insecure much?

nope. just putting the gutter trash where it belongs & then flushing it. :roll:

lilblingy
07-28-2012, 02:14 PM
what the **** is the point of this thread? everyone knows MJ>Kobe so why preach to the choir? are you that insecure?:coleman:

ripthekik
07-28-2012, 02:18 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

LakersReign
07-28-2012, 02:26 PM
gengiskhan....OBVIOUSLY =

32dayz/bwink/godzuki/pistolpete/quickening/papaya petee:rolleyes:

talkingconch
07-28-2012, 02:31 PM
someones mad :lol

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 02:36 PM
what the **** is the point of this thread? everyone knows MJ>Kobe so why preach to the choir? are you that insecure?:coleman:

just reminding choke'tards

Real ultimate GOAT is remembered like it was yesterday despite being retired for 15 yrs. Phelps knows that. Phelps needed inspiration & he got it from GOAT.

no one will give a flying faaaak about their gawdbe when the rapppist is gone. it'll be a good riddence. NBA has already moved on. LBJ is a king. Durant is knocking on the doorsteps.

FindingTim
07-28-2012, 02:36 PM
"He Came Out Every Night. Did whatever he had to do to win. Every Night. Thats what Champion does" (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2012/07/27/pmt-michael-phelps.cnn)

-Coming from the ultimate Olympic champ, winner of the 8 golds in swimming at Beijing. :applause:

you sippin' dat flouride! (http://www.zmescience.com/research/studies/fluoride-tap-water-lowers-iq-431434/)

LakersReign
07-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Damn OP....who pissed in your cereal this morning, cuz you're mad as hell?:roll:

talkingconch
07-28-2012, 02:38 PM
just reminding choke'tards

Real ultimate GOAT is remembered like it was yesterday despite being retired for 15 yrs. Phelps knows that. Phelps needed inspiration & he got it from GOAT.

no one will give a flying faaaak about their gawdbe when the rapppist is gone. it'll be a good riddence. NBA has already moved on. LBJ is a king. Durant is knocking on the doorsteps.

Too bad they will. Sorry fella

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 02:39 PM
you sippin' dat flouride! (http://www.zmescience.com/research/studies/fluoride-tap-water-lowers-iq-431434/)

more like sippin' dat "gatorade" to "be like mike" just like Phelps before diving into the pool.

KingBeasley08
07-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Jordan da Gawd :bowdown:

Jordan=GOAT NBA Player
Phelps= GOAT Swimmer

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Jordan da Gawd :bowdown:

Jordan=GOAT NBA Player
Phelps= GOAT Swimmer

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Phelps just givin' dat interview like dat. Straight up. :bowdown:

I was like "faaak dat rappist" :rockon: GOAT is where its at.

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Its 2012. :bowdown:

He is in London. :bowdown:

meanwhile.

Ever since Rapppist chokebe got there, fake chokbe is trying hard to make London his olympics by taking cheap shots after cheap shots at the GOAT & Dream Team out of grudge, jealousy, pure hatred just like his choke'tard fans. :no:

Ultimate olympic champ (Phelps) comes to the interview says "Michael Jordan is my Hero" to Brit channel where NBA, Basketball is not even followed, played or loved.

Phelps just P'Owned chokebe on the world stage putting gutter trash in his place for good. :bowdown: :applause:

gotta respect dat!!!!!

scandisk_
07-28-2012, 03:00 PM

meanwhile.

Ever since Rapppist chokebe got there, fake chokbe is trying hard to make London his olympics by taking cheap shots after cheap shots at the GOAT & Dream Team out of grudge, jealousy, pure hatred just like his choke'tard fans. :no:

Ultimate olympic champ (Phelps) comes to the interview says "Michael Jordan is my Hero" to Brit channel where NBA, Basketball is not even followed, played or loved.

Phelps just P'Owned chokebe on the world stage putting gutter trash in his place for good. :bowdown: :applause:

gotta respect dat!!!!!

RETARD ALERT :sleeping

KOBE is TOP 10. deal wit it :pimp:

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-28-2012, 03:01 PM

meanwhile.

gotta respect dat!!!!!

LOL at you being a grown ass man. Talk about winning.

DaSeba5
07-28-2012, 03:01 PM
What does Kobe have anything to do with Phelps and MJ? Insecure post.

dude77
07-28-2012, 03:18 PM
phelps just got smoked and finished 4th in the 400 im .. bad timing on this thread :oldlol:

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 03:21 PM
What does Kobe have anything to do with Phelps and MJ? Insecure post.

chokebe has been barking every day ever since he arrived in London how he will beat Dream Team despite knowing well he aint even the best playing on 2012 team. Its LBJ followed by Durant.

Phelps annointing MJ as the ultimate champ & his real source of inspiration is like slap on 34 yrs old rapebe's face.

in other words. Phelps told him "STFU you insecure little grudge filled wannabe"

Bano114
07-28-2012, 03:37 PM
chokebe has been barking every day ever since he arrived in London how he will beat Dream Team despite knowing well he aint even the best playing on 2012 team. Its LBJ followed by Durant.

Phelps annointing MJ as the ultimate champ & his real source of inspiration is like slap on 34 yrs old rapebe's face.

in other words. Phelps told him "STFU you insecure little grudge filled wannabe"

That's cool and everything but your boy just got dusted. I hope you take a minute to sit down and feel smart. What a horrible poster.:facepalm

TheMan
07-28-2012, 03:49 PM

Come on, gengis, as a fellow MJ fan, these kind of threads are pointless and a bit childish.

You're better than this.

KingMichael23
07-28-2012, 03:49 PM
nope. just putting the gutter trash where it belongs & then flushing it. :roll:
I think you really are insecure.

FlashDwyaneWade3
07-28-2012, 03:50 PM

You must be 15 years old posting topics like this.

DetroitPistonFan
07-28-2012, 03:54 PM

Pau is a dominant big man? :oldlol:

Nash
07-28-2012, 04:13 PM
I think its time for one of these:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/op%20is%20gay/grand/op_is_a_phagot.gif

ripthekik
07-28-2012, 04:14 PM
phelps just got smoked and finished 4th in the 400 im .. bad timing on this thread :oldlol:
:roll: :roll:

Smoke117
07-28-2012, 04:27 PM
No ****ing prick like Jordan would ever my hero. I don't care what his drive or competitiveness was. The guy is a god damn arrogant ****ing asshole.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-28-2012, 04:27 PM
You must be 15 years old posting topics like this.
nope, 33

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 05:19 PM
RETARD ALERT :sleeping

KOBE is TOP 10. deal wit it :pimp:

retarded f****

10th spot is already taken up either Duncan or LBJ.

1 consolation season MVP to show in 16 yrs of inefficiency. :lol :lol :lol

faaak dat arrogant trash. deal with dat. :coleman:

FlashDwyaneWade3
07-28-2012, 05:21 PM
nope, 33
Well, he's not answering. He must be either 15 or 33.

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Come on, gengis, as a fellow MJ fan, these kind of threads are pointless and a bit childish.

You're better than this.

I know. sometimes I just get the kick out of all these kobe'tards & regarded a-holes lurking around on ISH.

I could'nt back down after what Phelps said regarding MJ. It was too much fun.

I had to rub it in.

NoGunzJustSkillz
07-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Well, he's not answering. He must be either 15 or 33.
says 33 if you click his user name.

FlashDwyaneWade3
07-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Wow...a 33 year old acting like a 15 year old.

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 05:25 PM

damb a--

know how to spell before counting 15 & 33

Its guns with "s" & skills with "s" NOT "Z". :coleman:

KingMichael23
07-28-2012, 05:28 PM
damb a--

gengiskhan is a troll and a human spell checker! :eek:

LakersReign
07-28-2012, 05:33 PM
damb a--

The word is spelled.....D-A-M-N. But yet he has the nerve to try and talk about other people's spelling:facepalm

kurt_rambis
07-28-2012, 05:34 PM
"Kobe Bryant is my hero."

- Ryan Lochte

KingMichael23
07-28-2012, 05:52 PM
"Kobe was my idol in high school" - LeBron

Ne 1
07-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Funny how MJ stans hate Kobe for wanting to "be like Mike". Kobe Bryant is exactly who y'all would be if you could hoop, he respects your favorite player more than you do! Confused people I tell ya...

KingMichael23
07-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Funny how MJ stans hate Kobe for wanting to "be like Mike". Kobe Bryant is exactly who y'all would be if you could hoop, he respects your favorite player more than you do! Confused people I tell ya...
We don't hate Kobe.

gengiskhan
07-28-2012, 06:15 PM

nice try.

Kobe is an attention wh***. He knows he is old as hell (34) & he literally stole the limelight from LBJ & Durant with insulting original Dream Team & GOAT.

Kobe has no respect for MJ. despite stealing everything from MJ incl mannerism, he is filled with grudge, hate & jealousy.

Boomerang
07-28-2012, 06:20 PM
feck kobe. all he does is chuck shots and sit on shaq's back.

Ne 1
07-28-2012, 08:01 PM
feck kobe. all he does is chuck shots and sit on shaq's back.
Even though Kobe has more rings without Shaq than Shaq has without Kobe. :roll:

Ne 1
07-28-2012, 08:05 PM
nice try.

Kobe is an attention wh***. He knows he is old as hell (34) & he literally stole the limelight from LBJ & Durant with insulting original Dream Team & GOAT.

Kobe has no respect for MJ. despite stealing everything from MJ incl mannerism, he is filled with grudge, hate & jealousy.
Kobe is living your dream, he's who you wish you could have been. Deal with it. And I highly doubt a multi millionaire 5x champion is filled with jealously and hate

macpierce
07-28-2012, 08:11 PM
phelps choking ROFL

Asukal
07-28-2012, 08:26 PM
genghistan..... :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

scandisk_
07-28-2012, 10:34 PM
retarded f****

10th spot is already taken up either Duncan or LBJ.

1 consolation season MVP to show in 16 yrs of inefficiency. :lol :lol :lol

faaak dat arrogant trash. deal with dat. :coleman:

I'm a bigger MJ fan than you a$$wipe :oldlol:

You're a Kobe hater we get it, and nobody gives a flying f*ck about you and your stupid agendas :oldlol:

KOBE is TOP 10

DEAL - WITH - IT

:kobe:

FreezingTsmoove
07-28-2012, 10:41 PM
"Kobe Bryant is my hero."

- Ryan Lochte

:roll:

KingMichael23
07-28-2012, 11:30 PM
nice try.

You're an idiot.

LakersReign
07-29-2012, 02:50 AM
I know. sometimes I just get the kick out of all these kobe'tards & regarded a-holes lurking around on ISH.

I could'nt back down after what Phelps said regarding MJ. It was too much fun.

I had to rub it in.

Clown(32dayz/gengiskhan), please:rolleyes:

You had nothing bettewr to do than post yet another one of your famous b.s Kobe hate threads, and you got your a** whooped for it, again, like you always do. And as usual, you're just trying to save face. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

RazorBaLade
07-29-2012, 02:53 AM
idk if i like this forum enough to come and khan isnt banned