PDA

View Full Version : D-Rose's injury is a blessing in disguise for Lebron

Derivative
06-23-2012, 11:11 PM
I am one of those people that thought a fully healthy bulls was one of the 3 contenders championship this year(Bulls, Heat, Thunder). And I was pretty confident that the Bulls this year can beat the Heat.

Then comes D-Rose's injury, which took out the Heat's only competitor in the East, not for this year along but possibly permanently as Rose is not coming back being the same player.

After all those years of Lebron getting some bad luck with his crappy Cavaliers team, finally something works in favor of Lebron. Too bad it had to be Rose, I would rather it be Kobe.

ihoopallday
06-23-2012, 11:14 PM
:facepalm

talkingconch
06-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Definitely helped.

MiseryCityTexas
06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Rose's supporting cast sucks compared to the Heat except for Noah. Boozer sucks, Deng is inconsistent, RIP Hamilton is old, Brewer can't shoot, Gibson is inconsisent, and JL3 is a career D leaguer. Asik like the third best player on that team.:oldlol:

Pushxx
06-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Rose's supporting cast sucks compared to the Heat except for Noah. Boozer sucks, Deng is inconsistent, RIP Hamilton is old, Brewer can't shoot, Gibson is inconsisent, and JL3 is a career D leaguer. Asik like the third best player on that team.:oldlol:

But Spo is an amateur coach who has continually been exposed by better coaches.

Thibs would have evened the gap considerably. Brooks coached horribly in the Finals.

MiseryCityTexas
06-23-2012, 11:22 PM
^^^^^^^^

Yeah Lebron is the real head coach.

Tenchi Ryu
06-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Both are wrong. Deng is gonna give you 18 points and some rebounds along with his defense. Gibson has really blossomed this season and has the potential to be big in chicago. He's not inconsistent and had a really nice jumper. He basically shits on Boozer's entire offensive set in the post.

MiseryCityTexas
06-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Both are wrong. Deng is gonna give you 18 points and some rebounds along with his defense. Gibson has really blossomed this season and has the potential to be big in chicago. He's not inconsistent and had a really nice jumper. He basically shits on Boozer's entire offensive set in the post.

lmao then why are the Bulls willing to potentially trade Deng for a draft pick, and Warriors scraps?

Tenchi Ryu
06-23-2012, 11:34 PM
lmao then why are the Bulls willing to potentially trade Deng for a draft pick, and Warriors scraps?
Apparently you don't know anything about how this new cap space shit is affecting owners, including our own who is INFAMOUSLY known of being a cheap bastard. The nikkas didn't even want to pay Pippen and PJax.

lilgodfather1
06-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Nobody was beating LeGod James. Rose is lucky he didn't have to shoot 12% again.

ConanRulesNBC
06-23-2012, 11:35 PM
It's pointless now to argue over who would have won. A healthy Bulls team this season was by far better than last season though.

asdf1990
06-23-2012, 11:36 PM
rose got lucky he got injured or he was gonna get embarrassed by the king again in the ecf. We all know how much the king scares drose.

HorryIsMyMVP
06-23-2012, 11:36 PM
I dunno because Rose is hurt and they feel they can no longer compete? Deng's contract is really steep at over 30 million in 3 years. They probably want to clear cap space and look for new young talent.

Tenchi Ryu
06-23-2012, 11:37 PM
rose got lucky he got injured or he was gonna get embarrassed by the king again in the ecf. We all know how much the king scares drose.
This is why I have no sympathy for Miami not getting respect for the championship. Dumb shit like this, and they wonder why no one likes their asses.

ihoopallday
06-23-2012, 11:40 PM
Where were these threads when Miami was down 3-2 to Boston, lost game 1 to OKC?

HorryIsMyMVP
06-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Where were these threads when Miami was down 3-2 to Boston, lost game 1 to OKC?
I like your join date, bro.

Apogee
06-23-2012, 11:46 PM
I like your join date, bro.

My join date is 2011. Doesn't mean thats when i started watching basketball.. That argument is stupid as shit. :facepalm

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-23-2012, 11:51 PM
I am one of those people that thought a fully healthy bulls was one of the 3 contenders championship this year(Bulls, Heat, Thunder). And I was pretty confident that the Bulls this year can beat the Heat.

Then comes D-Rose's injury, which took out the Heat's only competitor in the East, not for this year along but possibly permanently as Rose is not coming back being the same player.

After all those years of Lebron getting some bad luck with his crappy Cavaliers team, finally something works in favor of Lebron. Too bad it had to be Rose, I would rather it be Kobe.
its not a "blessing in disguise" for Lebron...it was simply a blessing.
it made Miami's path that much easier.

asdf1990
06-24-2012, 12:06 AM
its not a "blessing in disguise" for Lebron...it was simply a blessing.
it made Miami's path that much easier.

a 6 and 7 game series before reaching the finals idk how much tougher it could possibly get. The heat would have mopped the floor with the shitty bulls team. heat would rather face that choker rose who is terrified of lebron.

AK47DR91
06-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Boston would have beaten Chicago in the 2nd Round anyway, so it would still have been Boston vs Miami in the ECF.

HorryIsMyMVP
06-24-2012, 12:27 AM
My join date is 2011. Doesn't mean thats when i started watching basketball.. That argument is stupid as shit. :facepalm
Diehard Heatle fan since 2011... :lol

GTFOH.

Hank
06-24-2012, 12:31 AM
lol the Bullshit Bulls suck

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 12:44 AM
lol the Bullshit Bulls suck
Nikka please, you are the epitome of bandwagon bitch. Was a complete no show the entire season, yet appear when Heat finally win some shit. The perfect example why no one likes or respects that franchise.

tmacattack33
06-24-2012, 12:48 AM
How is it "in disguise"? LOL.

A blessing in disguise is when something happens that u originally thought was bad for u and then later on u see that it actually helped you.

So, for Lebron, his blessing in disguise was Bosh getting hurt (as it has taken away the "well he had two all stars on his team carrying him" argument from his proponents).

LockoutOver11
06-24-2012, 01:04 AM

ahahaha lmaooo

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-24-2012, 01:11 AM
a 6 and 7 game series before reaching the finals idk how much tougher it could possibly get. The heat would have mopped the floor with the shitty bulls team. heat would rather face that choker rose who is terrified of lebron.
isn't that the Bulls team which had given them grief for a couple years.
imo, Heat would beat the Bulls anyway. Boozer is useless.

Rhinox
06-24-2012, 01:12 AM
ahahaha lmaooo

LMFAO OMFG ROFL

I can laugh like a tard at random stuff too! Deng averaged 15 on one wrist. what's so funny?

AK47DR91
06-24-2012, 01:21 AM
isn't that the Bulls team which had given them grief for a couple years.
imo, Heat would beat the Bulls anyway. Boozer is useless.
Nope. The Heat dispatched them in 5 games in 2011 ECF.

Their biggest threat were/are the Boston Celtics and they beat them.

poido123
06-24-2012, 01:36 AM
Nope. The Heat dispatched them in 5 games in 2011 ECF.

Their biggest threat were/are the Boston Celtics and they beat them.

Denial.

If it wasnt for untimely injury to key players on the Bulls 2011, that series could of gone either way. Rose was forced to take on an even bigger load than he should have to.

So many ignorant Heat fans, Bulls this year with a healthy Rose was a big threat. :no:

AK47DR91
06-24-2012, 01:43 AM
Denial.

If it wasnt for untimely injury to key players on the Bulls 2011, that series could of gone either way. Rose was forced to take on an even bigger load than he should have to.

So many ignorant Heat fans, Bulls this year with a healthy Rose was a big threat. :no:
Yeah, a team led by a rookie head coach, a (MVP)point guard who just made it past the first round and a cast of unproven players would have beaten the Heat, a team led by a former Finals MVP and former two-MVP.

Let me guess...next year, people will say Harden was hurt and that's why the Heat won the Finals this year.

People are just coming up with any excuses they can think of now. Pathetic! :facepalm

ihoopallday
06-24-2012, 01:48 AM
Yeah, a team led by a rookie head coach, a (MVP)point guard who just made it past the first round and a cast of unproven players would have beaten the Heat, a team led by a former Finals MVP and former two-MVP.

Let me guess...next year, people will say Harden was hurt and that's why the Heat won the Finals this year.

People are just coming up with any excuses they can think of now. Pathetic! :facepalm

This. :applause:

Mr. Jabbar
06-24-2012, 01:50 AM
in disguise? :facepalm

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Denial.

You can't tell these ignorant fools anything, they automatically go in with their heads up there ass thinking no one can fukk with them, the main reason they aren't liked today.

Then we get whiny threads like "Why people saying Lebron had help" and "Stop hating on Lebron" and shit like that. Cause nobody likes nor respects you for your arrogant ways.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

And they wonder why a ESPN poll shows 90% of the country rooting against them, as if they are the victims, bitch please. As if people want to root for a team who has dickheads like this.

And people complain about Kobetards, Lebronstans have taken the shit to an ENTIRE new level.

Hittin_Shots
06-24-2012, 02:26 AM
Boston wasn't a contender? outplaying the eventual champs in 4/7 games?

NumberSix
06-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Are people really STILL saying this? :confusedshrug:

Vienceslav
06-24-2012, 02:40 AM
I don

nba_55
06-24-2012, 02:40 AM
Yeah, it s blessing in disguise because if they met the Bulls in ECF, it be over in 4 or 5 games and Heat wouldnt be prepared for the finals ( not challenged enough like last year) and they would have lost in the finals. Thank god, Rose got injured and they played the Celtics.

NumberSix
06-24-2012, 02:56 AM
The Bulls are irrelevant to what LeBron does.

Vienceslav
06-24-2012, 02:58 AM
Yeah, it s blessing in disguise because if they met the Bulls in ECF, it be over in 4 or 5 games and Heat wouldnt be prepared for the finals ( not challenged enough like last year) and they would have lost in the finals. Thank god, Rose got injured and they played the Celtics.
Way to have the OP

TheWINdyCity
06-24-2012, 04:44 AM

ehh a miami heat team that got taken to a seven game series against an old celtics team. :confusedshrug:

All Net
06-24-2012, 04:46 AM
ehh a miami heat team that got taken to a seven game series against an old celtics team. :confusedshrug:

In the same series Chris Bosh was out in 5 of the 7 games. Lets not act like Miami likely wouldn't of won that series in 5 or 6 games with him there. Even with Bradley healthly.

Go Getter
06-24-2012, 05:45 AM

There you go letting your hate for Boozer make you say some silly ignorant shit.:facepalm

Bigsmoke
06-24-2012, 06:41 AM
There you go letting your hate for Boozer make you say some silly ignorant shit.:facepalm

Good morning go getta

LakersReign
06-24-2012, 06:48 AM

ONLY 32dayz/bwink23 would say some stupid sh*t like that. Your pathetic Kobe hate is ALWAYS a dead giveaway, no matter which equally pathetic "sock puppet" account you come on here with.:facepalm

Bosnian Sajo
06-24-2012, 07:24 AM

:facepalm

Werent people saying how the Bulls have potentially the best supporting cast in the NBA at the start of the season? Good god how fast people flip flop, unbelievable.

derb2k2
06-24-2012, 09:22 AM
didn't Lebron and Wade shit all over the Cows last year?? Shoulda, coulda, woulda?? If the Heat owned the Thunder with two elite players in Westbrook and Durant, what were the Cows going to do with only one in Rose?? Not to mention that Rose can be defended by Lebron.

Hell, it might've been a sweep for all we know.

nathanjizzle
06-24-2012, 09:36 AM
go bulls :cheers:

nathanjizzle
06-24-2012, 09:38 AM
btw, everyone had miami better than the bulls last year. everyone had the bulls better than the heat this year.

i suspect the outcome would have been correct.:roll: :lol :applause:

All Net
06-24-2012, 10:09 AM
btw, everyone had miami better than the bulls last year. everyone had the bulls better than the heat this year.

what? who?

bagelred
06-24-2012, 10:15 AM
It's not a a blessing in disguise....it's a blessing.

A blessing in disguise for Lebron would be if Dwyane Wade torn his ACL. It might seem devastating to the Heat, but Lebron and Heat might actually play better without him. THAT would be a blessing in disguise.

Know your expressions. :pimp:

death valley40
06-24-2012, 10:29 AM
I like turtles

I<3NBA
06-24-2012, 10:59 AM
It's not a a blessing in disguise....it's a blessing.

A blessing in disguise for Lebron would be if Dwyane Wade torn his ACL. It might seem devastating to the Heat, but Lebron and Heat might actually play better without him. THAT would be a blessing in disguise.

Know your expressions. :pimp:
wow. :applause:

also, Rose being injured is a blessing in disguise to Rose himself. if he hadn't gotten injured, his ball-hogging ass would've been exposed by Lebron again if they met in the ECF.

NoGunzJustSkillz
06-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Could say the same for half of Miami's team before the Finals.

NumberSix
06-24-2012, 11:41 AM

I don't remember ever hearing a single person picking the Bulls to win the championship at any point this entire season.

brownmamba00
06-24-2012, 11:44 AM
depends on bosh

ripthekik
06-24-2012, 11:50 AM
I don't remember ever hearing a single person picking the Bulls to win the championship at any point this entire season.
They were front contenders, no doubt about that. One of the top records in the league.

If you can't even admit that, you're just a blind heat fan. Everyone knew, in the east only the Bulls had the greatest chance to taking the heat down. Once Rose went down, Lebron took a huge relief.

Even with 2 allstars, he still need more advantage to get to the finals, he needed the other best player in the east out :roll:

Remember, we're talking about Lebron Shortcut James here: "I'll take the easiest path to the championship, yessir."

KingBeasley08
06-24-2012, 11:54 AM
Lebron woulda shut him down anyway

RRR3
06-24-2012, 12:04 PM
Rose ranters think they have a right to talk shit about lebron:roll:

SilkkTheShocker
06-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Bulls fans need to stop overrating their team. Rip Hamilton wasn' suddenly going to push Chicago past Miami.

RRR3
06-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Bulls fans need to stop overrating their team. Rip Hamilton wasn' suddenly going to push Chicago past Miami.
Hey maybe rose would have shot 7% with lbj on him this time!

Go Getter
06-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Or he could have learned like Bron learned from getting shut down by the Spurs?

Tenchi Ryu
06-24-2012, 04:00 PM
I love how some of these same cocky assholes were the same bitches who were complaining about Lebron not having enough help and this team being shit just a week ago. Frontrunners at its best....didn't some of you want Wade traded? Now they were the shit all year, huh?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And a Miami stan can completely miss a team that they were destined to meet again in the ECF, and confidently say it would have been no contest only cause of injuries we missed them. Then again, these are the same guys who praise a ECF banner.

Derivative
04-09-2015, 09:35 PM

sweet

J Shuttlesworth
04-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Too bad it had to be Rose, I would rather it be Kobe.
http://i.imgur.com/VANWEHz.jpg

AkronAngel
04-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Does OP know what "in disguise" means?