PDA

View Full Version : Heat are sweeping the Celtics. Bookmark this.

stallionaire
05-26-2012, 11:52 PM
I said book it.

These tired ass Avery Bradly-less Celtics ain't got shit on Southbeach when those Heat boys Video Game James and 2k-Wade start plowing through defenses.

The Celtics looked terrible against the 76ers. Philly shot 35% and managed to stay in the game the entire time. If Heat can put up +90 a game this is a guaranteed sweep. Let Bosh sit.

HylianNightmare
05-26-2012, 11:54 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/bosh%20delightful.jpg

CelticBaller
05-26-2012, 11:54 PM
2k wade? :biggums:

anyways boston in 7

RRR3
05-26-2012, 11:55 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/bosh%20delightful.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

stallionaire
I don't think my boy KG will outmatch Haslem as much as people think. Wade and LeBron will mend that mismatch, easily.

Derka
They're not beating us twice in a row at home.

albas89
Bookmarked for future LOLs.

stallionaire
05-26-2012, 11:56 PM

Same. :coleman:

Celtics 1825
05-26-2012, 11:56 PM
I'll bookmark it and I'll laugh.

Kevin_Garnett_5
05-26-2012, 11:58 PM
I love when people think their predictions are thread-worthy. :oldlol:

Inactive
One bad game from Wade, or James, and the Heat might only score around 70. Rondo going nuts could be an issue as well. It's hard to see Miami losing 4 times, but Boston is a tough team, and they still have some weapons.

stallionaire
I love it when people think that the Celtics won't get swept.

cteach111
05-26-2012, 11:59 PM
:djparty :party: :dancin :banana:

TheStarting5ive
Sweep? They couldn't even sweep the Knicks.

I expect the Heat to win the series but it won't be easy for them at all.

albas89
You are a moron if you think the C's will get swept. You know nothing about this team.
I'm not saying we're gonna beat them, I actually think that Heat in 5 is a rather big possibility. however, expecting a sweep is just laughable.

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 12:00 AM
You are a moron if you think the C's will get swept. You know nothing of this team.
I'm not saying we're gonna beat them, I actually think that Heat in 5 is a rather big possibility. however, expecting a sweep is just laughable.

Book it. :pimp:

albas89
05-27-2012, 12:00 AM
Sweep? They couldn't even sweep the Knicks.

I expect the Heat to win the series but it won't be easy for them at all.
This.

AMISTILLILL
05-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Double bookmarked for ultra LOL-ification.

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 12:07 AM
No one can give me any reasons why the Celtics would win 1 game. It's hilarious. I've been watching all the games y'all have. Be real wit me.

AMISTILLILL
05-27-2012, 12:09 AM
No one can give me any reasons why the Celtics would win 1 game. It's hilarious. I've been watching all the games y'all have. Be real wit me.

Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo. There are two reasons. Maybe Wade won't break Rondo's arm this time and he can play with two arms again.

ganja0710
05-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Because they couldn't even sweep the Knicks and the Pacers. Mainly the Knicks. That should be a good enough reason. :oldlol: What makes your dumbass think that they'll sweep a veteran Boston team? Especially if Bosh is out. :roll:

http://i47.tinypic.com/21amia1.png

Inactive
05-27-2012, 12:10 AM
No one can give me any reasons why the Celtics would win 1 game. It's hilarious. I've been watching all the games y'all have. Be real wit me.Wade goes 2-13, and scores 5 points. Lebron gives up in the 3rd quarter, and just tries to get Battier going from 3.

Velocirap31
05-27-2012, 12:11 AM
I could see a sweep happening. Lebron and Wade won't want to have the Celtics sticking around at all, they don't like the Celtics, and they're both playing their best basketball of the season right now. Plus, Bosh will be back at some point and he'll be eager to perform. Who is going to guard Lebron and Wade? Pierce and Allen have no hope of guarding the two of them.

305Baller
05-27-2012, 12:13 AM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Stanley+_81136c014fcdc39ab236eb398841ce60.gif

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 12:14 AM
^ exactly.

Heat are playing at extremely unreal high level. Celtics still play like it's the regular season, outside of Garnett's performance.

AMISTILLILL
05-27-2012, 12:16 AM
^ exactly.

Heat are playing at extremely unreal high level. Celtics still play like it's the regular season, outside of Garnett's performance.

Sort of like they were, with Bosh, last season when they wet the bed in the Finals?

Who cares how well a team is playing. Teams run into buzz-saws in series' all the time in the playoffs.

kidachi
05-27-2012, 12:18 AM
they won't.

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Sort of like they were, with Bosh, last season when they wet the bed in the Finals?

Who cares how well a team is playing. Teams run into buzz-saws in series' all the time in the playoffs.

LeBron exercised his demons in defeating the Celtics last season in 5 games. He's not messing around this time. Wade will break both of Rondo's arms if neccessary this time.

t-rex
The Miami Heat are big favorites. But if the Knicks can win 1 game. And the Pacers can win 2. Then Boston can win.............................

AMISTILLILL
LeBron exercised his demons in defeating the Celtics last season in 5 games. He's not messing around this time. Wade will break both of Rondo's arms if neccessary this time.

Wow, you've really got a firm grip on that Heat bandwagon all of the sudden, don't you? Shameless.

Kurosawa0
05-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Miami in 5.

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Wow, you've really got a firm grip on that Heat bandwagon all of the sudden, don't you? Shameless.

I wanna see LeBron win a ring to shut up the tweens.

LeGoat :bowdown:

ganja0710
05-27-2012, 12:23 AM
:roll: :roll:

kidachi
05-27-2012, 12:23 AM
This will be very competitive. I think the Cs are more relaxed being under the radar.

that being said though.. Go Heat!

CelticBaller
05-27-2012, 12:24 AM
its sucks that miami will win, most of their fans are bandwagoning assholes

kidachi
05-27-2012, 12:38 AM
Heat haters always say the nobody likes the Heat but they call EVERY Heat fan a bandwagoner.

albas89
05-27-2012, 12:44 AM
Heat haters always say the nobody likes the Heat but they call EVERY Heat fan a bandwagoner.
OP is the definition of bandwagoner. He's supposed to be a Twolves fan and right now he's dick-riding Lebron even more than Pauk is...

AMISTILLILL
05-27-2012, 12:45 AM

Speaking of generalizations.

Really... you polled every person who hates the Heat? Anyone with a join date on or after July 2010 should be prepared for scrutiny if they mouth off about the Heat and how fabulous they are. It's not really that difficult a phenomenon to grasp.

BallsOut
05-27-2012, 12:51 AM
OP is obviously a bandwagoner. If he was true Minnesota fan, he'd be rooting for KG and the Celtics to win.

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 12:53 AM
OP is obviously a bandwagoner. If he was true Minnesota fan, he'd be rooting for KG and the Celtics to win.

What? You obviously don't know s.hit about how people here feel about KG. We respect him but beyond that he already won his ring and has been far enough removed from this organization. He's still my boy but he plays for another team.

BlackVVaves
05-27-2012, 12:54 AM

He exercised them alright. They were in tip top shape when they came thru in the Finals. What was it, 18 PPG last June?

Love it when posters handcuff themselves to a bandwagon :roll:

ImmortalNemesis
05-27-2012, 12:56 AM
Any true Minnesota fan would appreciate what Kevin Garnett did for the franchise. He wasted his prime years playing for your shitty franchise, the least you can do is wish for him to win his 2nd ring. He deserves it. I hate bandwagoners like the OP.

BallsOut
What? You obviously don't know s.hit about how people here feel about KG. We respect him but beyond that he already won his ring and has been far enough removed from this organization. He's still my boy but he plays for another team.

Did you just become a Wolves fan last season? :facepalm

What KG has done for Minnesota back in his prime days and for so long when he had little help, there's not a single Twolves fan that can justify rooting against him, only people who had just become a Timberwolves fan or bandwagoners.

kidachi
Speaking of generalizations.

Really... you polled every person who hates the Heat?

I meant most of them.

Anyone with a join date on or after July 2010 should be prepared for scrutiny if they mouth off about the Heat and how fabulous they are. It's not really that difficult a phenomenon to grasp.

yeah of course.. but sometimes we're suddenly called bandwagoners too.. the ones who were here waaaay before LeBron..

Kingwillball
05-27-2012, 12:58 AM
They're not beating us twice in a row at home.

I agree Heat in 5 or 7..

albas89
05-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Any true Minnesota fan would appreciate what Kevin Garnett did for the franchise. He wasted his prime years playing for your shitty franchise, the least you can do is wish for him to win his 2nd ring. He deserves it. I hate bandwagoners like the OP.
This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByICUV5qxhs

:applause:

itsGameTime
05-27-2012, 01:03 AM

Get this clown out of here. All the Timberwolves fans I know respect Kevin Garnett and everything he did for that franchise for 7+ seasons, single handedly carrying them to the playoffs and giving them everything he had even when they kept losing. He never made excuses. Rooting against KG after everything he did for the organization? You're a disgrace to true Timberwolves fans everywhere. :no:

AMISTILLILL
I hate when people refer to celebrities and athletes as 'their boy'. You don't know these people, dork. Stop saying that.

ihoopallday
Hopefully this goes to at least 6 games. This is probably the last time we see Boston's big three together. They won't go out without a fight. Btw, I'm still curious about who's going to guard Rondo. And which Celtic will guard James.

AMISTILLILL
Get this clown out of here. All the Timberwolves fans I know respect Kevin Garnett and everything he did for that franchise for 7+ seasons, single handedly carrying them to the playoffs and giving them everything he had even when they kept losing. He never made excuses. You're a disgrace to true Timberwolves fans everywhere. :no:

:biggums:

albas89
05-27-2012, 01:05 AM
yeah of course.. but sometimes we're suddenly called bandwagoners too.. the ones who were here waaaay before LeBron..
unfortunately, this is true.
however, for some "odd" reason, old Heat fans like you never seem to provoke nearly as much as bandwagoners do. go figure...:rolleyes:

PianoMan
05-27-2012, 01:07 AM
It's always some poster who does this every year, to try and make the heat look bad. Smh, bandwagoners at best

albas89
05-27-2012, 01:08 AM
:biggums:
12 = 7+ :confusedshrug:

lol though...:lol

Kingwillball
05-27-2012, 01:08 AM
I wouldn't bet a sweep at all but definitely think Heat will win series. Thing is with PP and Allen not 100% Wade and Lebron should dominate hoever Rondo tears heat up normally and KG has been playing well along with Bass. A Boshless Heat had to deal with West and Hibbert so they will be ready for those two.

dreamshake
05-27-2012, 01:09 AM
OP is a closet Heat fan. Dude getting exposed in his own thread :biggums:

ronniec
05-27-2012, 02:22 AM
sure I will bookmark this and see if you are going to shoot yourself if Celtics don't get sweep.

Hittin_Shots
05-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Boston tend to play to the level of their opponents...

Booz Vivic
05-27-2012, 09:07 AM
You forget that Heat don't have Dexter Pittman for the first 2 games. That will be difficult for the Heat to be without him.

NumberSix
05-27-2012, 09:38 AM
6 at most. Probably 5. Boston will get at least 1. No more than 2.

kNIOKAS
05-27-2012, 09:49 AM
so what, I should bookmark your logorrhea too?
Because you just speak out of your ass, stating some bull as a fact?

SpecialQue
05-27-2012, 10:16 AM
OP's got the lamest gimmick on ISH. He's a T-Wolves fan who loves small markets, yet openly hangs on Lebron's pecker and obnoxiously roots for the Heat.

f0und
05-27-2012, 10:35 AM
A sweep does sound a little crazy. But if wade and lebron continue playing like they have the past 3 games, then a sweep will be very likely.

CelticBaller
05-27-2012, 11:16 AM
OP's got the lamest gimmick on ISH. He's a T-Wolves fan who loves small markets, yet openly hangs on Lebron's pecker and obnoxiously roots for the Heat.

Also, I'm not a LeBron fan by any means.. have 0 association with either of the markets he's played in.

derb2k2
05-27-2012, 11:36 AM
do people really think a rookie would be able to keep Wade in check. I've been reading this argument on several boards and it's annoying me. :biggums:

CelticBaller
05-27-2012, 11:41 AM
do people really think a rookie would be able to keep Wade in check. I've been reading this argument on several boards and it's annoying me. :biggums:
weren't you a celtic fan before?

Meticode
05-27-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't get the Minnesota hate for Garnett. I agree with everything you just said. LeBron is honestly in the same boat, the only difference is the way he went about it doing The Decision and doing a stupid coming out party saying 8 championships. That's what I dislike him for and that's what I feel a ton of people dislike him for.

Garnett simply played his absolutely best years in Minnesota giving 100%, and left with no ill-will saying, "I want to win before I'm gone, and I don't think the Timberwolves have lived up to that to be honest." Which is totally correct. The Timberwolves organization tried with Marbury, Cassell and Sprewell, but it was never the right fit. It just simply didn't work out in regards to winning it all. Plus it never helped that for a large portion of his Minnesota career the Timberwolves had to deal with the Lakers, the Kings in their prime and San Antonio, all of which who were usually better teams during their time. It's hard to compete with that and win it all.

derb2k2
05-27-2012, 11:52 AM
weren't you a celtic fan before?

no. You are mistaken. I've been a Heat fan for more than a decade now and have resided in the Miami area for more than 20 with some years in California.

LBJDW305
05-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Heat won't sweep. They will take one MAYBE 2.... If the heat play to there full capabilities every game a sweep is definitely possible.

LakersReign
05-27-2012, 12:32 PM

The Pacers were supposed to get 1 game, or get swept.:facepalm

Cangri
05-27-2012, 12:35 PM
Without Bosh the Heat will struggle, this ain't the Pacers, they will need someone to help them on offense.

ProfessorMurder
05-27-2012, 12:38 PM

Who the f*ck is a rookie?

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Lol I don't have to root for Garnett. He left. He isn't with us anymore. He got his ring. i appreciate what he did for our team but the bottom line is that he left.

I don't have to justify why the wolves are my favorite team, I went to 10 homegames this year and watched 90% of their entire season. Nice try trolls..

I remember too many moments from our Garnett, marburry, cassell days for a bunch of 10 year olds to tell me i'm not a true Wolves fan. why would I need to justify following a supposed terrible team (everyone on ISH talks s.hit on the wolves).

Kingwillball
05-27-2012, 01:09 PM
The Pacers were supposed to get 1 game, or get swept.:facepalm

I Said Before Series Heat in 5 and after Bosh was Injured I said Heat in 6.. So that worked out like I predicted. In this series with Bosh out or Limited I say same thing Heat in 5 or 6 as argument can be made Pacers are better than Boston although Boston's experience and coaching makes up the difference.. If Heat get up 2-0 the series will be over in 5 as they will get ONE in boston and close out at home IMO..

LakersReign
05-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Lol I don't have to root for Garnett. He left. He isn't with us anymore. He got his ring. i appreciate what he did for our team but the bottom line is that he left.

I don't have to justify why the wolves are my favorite team, I went to 10 homegames this year and watched 90% of their entire season. Nice try trolls..

I remember too many moments from our Garnett, marburry, cassell days for a bunch of 10 year olds to tell me i'm not a true Wolves fan. why would I need to justify following a supposed terrible team (everyone on ISH talks s.hit on the wolves).

Please.:rolleyes:

Idiots like you are the first ones to try and call Laker fans bandwagoners, so stfu with all that. The fact of the matter is, if you're a Wolves fan who's ALWAYS talking about Lebron and the Heat, you're a closet Lebronyte, claiming the Wolves to try and make yourself look objective about Lebron...simple as that. Now your defense is, you don't have to prove anything. Well if you stop acting like a bandwagon Heat fan in the first place, then people wouldn't call you out on being a fake Wolves fan, ever thought of that?:facepalm

LakersReign
05-27-2012, 01:18 PM
I Said Before Series Heat in 5 and after Bosh was Injured I said Heat in 6.. So that worked out like I predicted. In this series with Bosh out or Limited I say same thing Heat in 5 or 6 as argument can be made Pacers are better than Boston although Boston's experience and coaching makes up the difference.. If Heat get up 2-0 the series will be over in 5 as they will get ONE in boston and close out at home IMO..

Love it how y'all are so quick to say how much better the Pacers are then Boston. But seem to forget that the Heat beat those same Pacers off the play of Wade and Lebron alone. They won't get that lucky vs Boston, their bench has to play a major role in this series.

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Call me a bandwagoner Heat fan. I'm also riding Duncan's balls hard too. Go Spurs!

I just love basketball. Especially playoffs and finals.

Raised in Minnesota, no other team than the Wolves when it comes down to it. I'm a homer.

LakersReign
05-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Dude, stop, just stop. You're CLEARLY a bandwagoner, plain and simple. Everybody can see it, so whether you want to admit it or not is irrelevant. You're like a crackhead, who gets called out as a crackhead, cuz everybody already knows you're a crackhead, since it's obvious that's what you are. Stop embarrassing yourself:facepalm

itsGameTime
05-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Call me a bandwagoner Heat fan. I'm also riding Duncan's balls hard too. Go Spurs!

I just love basketball. Especially playoffs and finals.

Raised in Minnesota, no other team than the Wolves when it comes down to it. I'm a homer.

You claim to be a Wolves fan, yet are rooting against Kevin Garnett and the Celtics after everything he's done for Minnesota. Fck outta here with that shit. Biggest closet Lebron fan on this board.

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Lol I'd be mad if the Lakers were out too bro and I were a fan.

U mad?

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 01:33 PM
You claim to be a Wolves fan, yet are rooting against Kevin Garnett and the Celtics after everything he's done for Minnesota. Fck outta here with that shit. Biggest closet Lebron fan on this board.

What Garnett did for the Wolves is the reason I'm a basketball fan today. :biggums:

CelticBaller
05-27-2012, 01:36 PM

U mad?
the Twolves didn't even make the playoffs

smh, twolve fan rooting against garnett, after all he has done for the franchise :facepalm

LakersReign
05-27-2012, 01:37 PM

U mad?

Keep telling me how mad I'm supposed to be that you're an obvious FAKE Heat fan, who CLEARLY doesn't have the balls to admit it. So, you PRETEND to be a Wolves fan, trying to make yourself look objective about Lebron:sleeping

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 01:39 PM
the Twolves didn't even make the playoffs

smh, twolve fan rooting against garnett, after all he has done for the franchise :facepalm

Got us to the WCF. Stop acting like he won a ring for us.

He has been gone for close to 7 years. I have a bunch of friends who are Wolves homers as well who have moved on from being KG fans. He's not in Minnesota anymore. We got over it.

CelticBaller
05-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Got us to the WCF. Stop acting like he won a ring for us.

He has been gone for close to 7 years. I have a bunch of friends who are Wolves homers as well who have moved on from being KG fans. He's not in Minnesota anymore. We got over it.
They guy spent most of his career trying to get a ring for the twolves, even after the lotto season he still wanted to play in Minnesota. He was furious when he got traded because he wanted to retire as a twolve.

No wonder the franchise is terrible, their fans are classless idiots :facepalm

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 01:43 PM
They guy spent most of his career trying to get a ring for the twolves, even after the lotto season he still wanted to play in Minnesota. He was furious when he got traded because he wanted to retire as a twolve.

No wonder the franchise is terrible, their fans are classless idiots :facepalm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SpecialQue
05-27-2012, 03:40 PM

No, he really is a Wolves fan. In fact, when I watched some Wolves games this season and posted in the game threads, OP actually seemed like a reasonable fan. He just has this weird gimmick where he constantly props up Lebron (since, you know, he's a "fan of great basketball") and posts troll-bait threads about him. Part of this gimmick he has going is also constantly talking shit about Kobe and the Lakers, a player and franchise that he loathes. What makes no sense is that part of what he hates about Kobe is the stat padding (Lebron doesn't do that?) and the fact that the Lakers are a large market franchise (Miami isn't?).

Basically, in threads about the Wolves he's tolerable. In everything else, he's an insufferable troll.

stallionaire
05-27-2012, 03:46 PM
No, he really is a Wolves fan. In fact, when I watched some Wolves games this season and posted in the game threads, OP actually seemed like a reasonable fan. He just has this weird gimmick where he constantly props up Lebron (since, you know, he's a "fan of great basketball") and posts troll-bait threads about him. Part of this gimmick he has going is also constantly talking shit about Kobe and the Lakers, a player and franchise that he loathes. What makes no sense is that part of what he hates about Kobe is the stat padding (Lebron doesn't do that?) and the fact that the Lakers are a large market franchise (Miami isn't?).

Basically, in threads about the Wolves he's tolerable. In everything else, he's an insufferable troll.

stallionaire
05-29-2012, 12:11 AM
1 game down, 3 to go.

305Baller
05-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Bradley was a huge loss, hard to see Boston able to recover from that.

DStebb716
05-29-2012, 12:14 AM
You can't really do the whole "bookmark this" to something that isn't really tough to predict. There is a very real possibility this happens.

stallionaire
05-29-2012, 12:14 AM
You can't really do the whole "bookmark this" to something that isn't really tough to predict. There is a very real possibility this happens.

Not according to every Celtic fan that called me an idiot for predicting this so far.

AMISTILLILL
05-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Not according to every Celtic fan that called me an idiot for predicting this so far.

"So far" = one game. :oldlol:

DStebb716
05-29-2012, 12:19 AM

Yea, but outside of delusional Celtics fans, this isn't an uncommon thought. It's not delusional to think that the Celtics can, and likely will win AT LEAST one game against the Heat, but it's delusional to think that there is no chance the Heat sweep them C's.

Kingwillball
05-29-2012, 12:43 AM
I still think Boston gets one game MAYBE 2 in this series, however if Miami wins gm 2 I like them to win series in 5 getting Split in Beantown Closing out at home..

stallionaire
05-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Guaranteed sweep.

TheMan
05-29-2012, 11:04 AM
I said book it.

These tired ass Avery Bradly-less Celtics ain't got shit on Southbeach when those Heat boys Video Game James and 2k-Wade start plowing through defenses.

The Celtics looked terrible against the 76ers. Philly shot 35% and managed to stay in the game the entire time. If Heat can put up +90 a game this is a guaranteed sweep. Let Bosh sit.
Shut the hell up, already...you got about a dozen prediction threads that came out totally wrong, you're a bandwagon jumper and eventually one of your threads will come out right, not this one but the law of averages are firmly on your side now.

Ignore list, welcome to it.:mad: :banghead:

stallionaire
05-29-2012, 11:16 AM
Shut the hell up, already...you got about a dozen prediction threads that came out totally wrong, you're a bandwagon jumper and eventually one of your threads will come out right, not this one but the law of averages are firmly on your side now.

Ignore list, welcome to it.:mad: :banghead:

I have never made a prediction thread before.

pauk
05-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Nah, dont think they will get swept... its not impossible tho

stallionaire
05-30-2012, 11:42 PM
:lebronamazed: :party: :hammertime: :party: :djparty :hammertime: :party: :hammertime: :party: :lebronamazed:

Doctor Rivers
05-30-2012, 11:43 PM
ima clown

true dat

CelticBaller
05-30-2012, 11:44 PM
because the heat have won 2 games in boston

stallionaire
05-31-2012, 12:00 AM
They'll learn from this game.

04mzwach
05-31-2012, 11:20 PM
They'll learn from this game.
If by some miracle they do sweep the Celtics, then there will be big ****ing asterisk next to it.

ILLsmak
05-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Yea, but outside of delusional Celtics fans, this isn't an uncommon thought. It's not delusional to think that the Celtics can, and likely will win AT LEAST one game against the Heat, but it's delusional to think that there is no chance the Heat sweep them C's.

It's delusional to think the Cs will win the series. Game by game, it can go either way.

-Smak

Kiddlovesnets
05-31-2012, 11:41 PM
I can see the Celtics win game 3, but then the series will be over, just like last years conference semifinals.

TheCorporation
06-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Next 2 in Boston will be tough.

Ketchup
06-01-2012, 12:34 AM
If by some miracle they do sweep the Celtics, then there will be big ****ing asterisk next to it.

Because it was too easy? I agree.

Lebron23
06-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Next 2 in Boston will be tough.

Spo needs to give some playing time to Pittman in Game 3. It will be a very physical game.

04mzwach
06-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Bump!

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 10:32 PM
NOOOOOOOO

dont jinx us man :(

Kiddlovesnets
06-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Bump!

Game not over yet, but still Boston is putting up a decent fight and looking to bounce back from a 0-2 deficit.

04mzwach
06-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Hey, I'm not saying anything. I'm just bumping. :lol

stallionaire
06-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Home cooking is evident.. thought bosh was coming back by now.

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Home cooking is evident.. thought bosh was coming back by now.
STFU

the heat aint sweeping the celtics :rockon:

DirkNowitzki41
06-01-2012, 11:00 PM
go heat :lol

cteach111
06-01-2012, 11:02 PM
STFU

the heat aint sweeping the celtics :rockon:

you spoke to soon buddy

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 11:02 PM
go heat :lol
Mavs fan rooting for the heat? :mad:

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 11:03 PM
you spoke to soon buddy
I know we're only up by 11. but I have hope for my celtics :(

04mzwach
06-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Celtics will get swept if they lose this game probably. I don't think it'll happen though.

Smoke117
06-01-2012, 11:13 PM
I JUST THINK ***** you may be wrong. **** you by the way. Eat shit. Lick my sack.

CelticBaller
06-01-2012, 11:16 PM
you spoke to soon buddy
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qEPwmQjL7Fo/T2opI6SQuNI/AAAAAAAAAjM/NYbKQBQWG-o/s1600/Middle-finger.jpg

MontaEllis24
06-01-2012, 11:17 PM
the heat could have been up 3-0 if lebron scored more than 4 pts in the fourth:coleman:

QUIZZLE
06-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Bottom line: Don't predict a sweep against a team of vets and Rajon Rondo.

Kiddlovesnets
06-01-2012, 11:20 PM
This thread is looking bad now. XD

JohnnySic
06-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Nice thread here. :oldlol:

BallsOut
06-01-2012, 11:21 PM
I said book it.

TMT
06-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Amazing to me the Heat couldn't sweep a single series so far. Kind of pathetic considering how weak the East is.

Smoke117
06-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Amazing to me the Heat couldn't sweep a single series so far. Kind of pathetic considering how weak the East is.

**** you, bitch. The Celtics don't bow down to anyone.

t-rex
06-01-2012, 11:22 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

dbugz
06-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Someone fckn sticky this thread

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

D-Wade316
06-01-2012, 11:24 PM
:oldlol: @ OP

TMT
**** you, bitch. The Celtics don't bow down to anyone.

:wtf: Never said they should have swept the Celtics. They should have swept the Knicks and maybe the Pacers, just saying this was their last opportunity to sweep a series against a team in the East. Relax.

Dictator
Chinga tu madre!

Da Hammer
:lol

Always enjoy a good fail thread.

dynasty1978
Lebron fans getting ahead of themselves again :facepalm

itsGameTime
06-01-2012, 11:25 PM
:biggums: Everyone bookmark this thread for future negs.

Kevin_Garnett_5
06-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Miami is nowhere near as good as everyone pretends they are. The Bulls would've crushed them at full strength and if Boston was even remotely healthy this would be a complete toss up series.

TMT
06-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Miami is nowhere near as good as everyone pretends they are. The Bulls would've crushed them at full strength and if Boston was even remotely healthy this would be a complete toss up series.

I agree. Healthy Bulls squad takes this Heat team. HCA helps of course. Healthy Boston would be up 2-1.

Da Hammer
06-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Honestly even with just Avery Bradley i think Celtics could have forced a game 7. They are missing some really good perimeter D and scoring with him out. Just not enough firepower to take this more than 6 games IMO. Still I've been very impressed with the way they have showed up the last 2 games. The heart of a champion the Celtics got :applause:

TheMan
06-01-2012, 11:30 PM
OP with another fail thread:cheers:

Keep it up dude, your threads are always good for a laugh or two.

TheMan
06-01-2012, 11:32 PM
I agree. Healthy Bulls squad takes this Heat team. HCA helps of course. Healthy Boston would be up 2-1.
This

Aside from LBJ/Wade, Heat aren't very good.

If they advance to the Finals, Spurs gonna throttle them.

LWBMIA
06-01-2012, 11:34 PM

The Bulls own the Celtics.If not for Rose/Noah injuries Celtics wouldn't even be in the ECF.

They wouldn't have "crushed" the Heat.Most Heat/Bulls games are very close.They own the Celtics.Not the Heat.

Eat Like A Bosh
06-01-2012, 11:48 PM
And now someone's gonna bump this thread.

EasyD
06-01-2012, 11:52 PM
LeBron's Heat will never win it all bc their fans make sure of it by excessively creating jinx threads :lol :lol :lol

Jyap9675
06-01-2012, 11:59 PM
bump

albas89
06-02-2012, 12:01 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jyap9675
06-02-2012, 12:02 AM
OP-ers like this should perma-banned:facepalm

MK2V1GP
06-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Refs not screwing the Celtics in game 2, and Boston would be up 2-1.

Fixed :D

ronniec
06-02-2012, 12:49 AM
I just come back to say hi to the OP.
You FAILED!!!

jalbert009
06-02-2012, 01:07 AM
LoL :roll:

AMISTILLILL
06-02-2012, 05:44 AM
Double bookmarked for ultra LOL-ification.

OP is a ****** but we already knew that.

unknowns8
06-02-2012, 06:49 AM
bumped for the satisfaction of reminding all of OP's supreme douchery

:lol :lol :oldlol: :oldlol: :D :D

Fail accompli mutha fuggaaahhh

:cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana:

CelticBaller
06-02-2012, 10:19 AM
you're an idiot :oldlol:

PianoMan
06-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Lol how do you know that? Heat beat the bulls last year, even with Rose on the team.

Shade8780
06-02-2012, 10:47 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Lol!! I gotta admit though, some of these Heat fans are actually good fans. I think they improved as a fanbase. Of course, there's still some guys like PianoMan, stallionaire (He says he isn't but he is), 305Baller and LeBron23, who are pretty bad fans. Anyway... LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!!

RRR3
06-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Oh dear poor OP :(
This is why we shouldn't make reckless predictions. Thought everyone learned after the epic failures of IDunk and Bladers earlier...

TMT
06-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Lol how do you know that? Heat beat the bulls last year, even with Rose on the team.

Obviously I dont. It's just my opinion.

The way the Pacers toyed with Miami in game 2 and 3. And the way the Celtics were in it all game 2 and came out on top game 3. Honestly if Miami lived up to the hype that everyone is giving them these teams should have been no problem, even without Bosh. They have 2 top 5 players in the league but still struggle and let young teams and older injured teams, namely Pacers and Celtics respectfully, stick around.

This is the second straight year my prediction before the playoffs was a Bulls vs. Spurs Finals. No doubt in my mind a healthy Derrick Rose team could have taken advantage of this Heat squad. Not having Bosh makes it even more clear to me that the Bulls could take it. Even with Bosh they'd have a great shot. What happened to Rose is a shame and a tragedy to the game of basketball.

CelticBaller
06-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Oh dear poor OP :(
This is why we shouldn't make reckless predictions. Thought everyone learned after the epic failures of IDunk and Bladers earlier...
don't feel sad for a closet dickrider

longtime lurker
06-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Just wanted to add to this failtastic thread by the OP

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: what a clown

RRR3
06-02-2012, 10:57 AM
don't feel sad for a closet dickrider
I'm not. I always write "oh dear poor op :(" when someone makes a fail thread lol.

SpecialQue
06-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Turns out the superteam can't sweep a single round.

RRR3
06-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Turns out the superteam can't sweep a single round.
I heard Pau has caught more fish than Kobe. Finally outscored him in something:bowdown:

It's A VC3!!!
06-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Do people even understand basketball. What are so many people downright stupid. Sweeping a team isn't as simple as the words coming out of your mouth. Especially against a team such as the Celtics. If the Heat did not sweep the Knicks or the Pacers, it makes no sense that any fan would think that the Celtics can get swept by the Heat. My pick is the Heat but my eyebrows would not raise if the Celtics win. Unless the Celtics make some major moves, this is likely the last time that they will face the Heat in the ECF in the LeBron era. They are not backing down.

SpecialQue
06-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I heard Pau has caught more fish than Kobe. Finally outscored him in something:bowdown:

Don't drag Pau into this!

Also, this series stands as the only time I'm actively rooting for the Heat due to my Celtic hate. I also just hate OP's lame threads.

tontoz
06-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I said book it.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/funny-pictures-shut-up-00l.jpg

KelticForce1349
06-02-2012, 01:33 PM

Thank you. I really feel that the Bulls had the right squad to be the cHeat this year.

Best of luck to your Celtic's in this series. :cheers:

longtime lurker
06-02-2012, 01:38 PM
:roll: :roll: back again I can never get tired of this thread.

AMISTILLILL
06-02-2012, 02:38 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/orrldx.gif

BallsOut
06-04-2012, 12:16 AM
I said book it.

http://chatroulettegifs.com/black_guys_laughing.gifhttp://chatroulettegifs.com/black_guys_laughing.gifhttp://chatroulettegifs.com/black_guys_laughing.gif

sirkeelma
06-04-2012, 12:20 AM
:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

305Baller
06-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Bookmarked.

Dictator
06-04-2012, 12:27 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/orrldx.gif

:lol :oldlol: :roll: at This and the Thread.

PickernRoller
06-04-2012, 12:28 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm :lol :lol

Sleu27
06-04-2012, 12:29 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Future Lol's checking in

TheStarting5ive
06-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Bookmarked.

Bookmarked for what? The thread is already a fail.

Sarcastic
06-04-2012, 12:35 AM
:roll:

Rysio
06-04-2012, 12:36 AM
:lol :lol :lol

gigantes
06-04-2012, 12:46 AM
Heat are sweeping the Celtics. Bookmark this.

I said book it.

idiot. if you want to bookmark something, gift-wrap your enormous stupidity as something for your unfortunate grandchildren to one day avoid.

the heat were on the gift-wrapped end of the worst game i've ever seen reffed in NBA history, and that's including the king - lakers games from the early 2000's, when kobe was allowed to freely mug mike bibby with all calls going against bibby just for fun.

without the refs, celtics would now be up 3 - 1. and i am not even remotely a celtics fan.

longtime lurker
06-04-2012, 12:53 AM
forget bookmarked this thread needs to get stickied as a warning sign of the effects of extreme d!ckriding and homerism. :oldlol: :oldlol:

BallsOut
06-04-2012, 01:36 AM
I said book it.

http://chatroulettegifs.com/black_guys_laughing.gifhttp://chatroulettegifs.com/black_guys_laughing.gifhttp://chatroulettegifs.com/black_guys_laughing.gif

talkingconch
06-04-2012, 01:37 AM
I said book it.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/553414_457314400963756_1357457225_n.jpg

ILLsmak
06-04-2012, 01:46 AM
THE FUTURE is looking much clearer to me.

The Heat win in 6.

-Smak

G-Funk
06-04-2012, 02:13 AM
Book it. :pimp:
booked! :oldlol:

veilside23
06-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Sweep?????

CelticBaller
06-04-2012, 07:43 AM
OP is nowhere to be found

man up bitch

AMISTILLILL
06-05-2012, 11:33 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001706661/2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001706661/2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

CelticBaller
op is the biggest ****** in ISH :lol

Dictator
:oldlol:

Da Hammer
06-05-2012, 11:35 PM
:facepalm :lol :roll: :roll: Ban this bitch!

stallionaire
06-05-2012, 11:36 PM
They really should have.... cryyy.

TheMan
06-05-2012, 11:38 PM
LBJ ******ging cvnt, stick to ur twolves, fakkit.:lol

stallionaire
06-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Wolves will make it to the WCF next year. Book it.

nathanjizzle
06-05-2012, 11:39 PM
op knows alot about basketball.

sirkeelma
OP is nowhere to be found

man up bitch
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll3/blankeye1/funny/Suicide.jpg

SpecialQue
They really should have.... cryyy.

I'll give you credit for posting a response in this epic failure of a thread. But that's the ONLY thing I'll give you credit for.

G-Funk
06-05-2012, 11:44 PM
I said book it.

bookmarked :oldlol:

Gevz2kX
I said book it.

Why would you make a thread that says "hey everybody I'm an idiot". I guess it's because you're an idiot

G-Funk
op is the biggest ****** in ISH :lol
:oldlol:

Tenchi Ryu
06-05-2012, 11:45 PM
This is why I don't make threads like this, cause when they backfire, they blow your whole head off

imdaman99
06-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Wolves will make it to the WCF next year. Book it.
and get swept by the thunder. book it

AMISTILLILL
06-05-2012, 11:47 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2sabhwz.jpg

Da Hammer
06-05-2012, 11:48 PM
:lol :oldlol: :roll: :applause:

Dictator
06-05-2012, 11:48 PM

:lol

ChrisPosh
06-05-2012, 11:52 PM
omg, that kid (as nice as he was trying) was just insult to injury in my ears haha

DirtySanchez
06-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Lmao

BallsOut
06-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Miami in 5.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/643479/paul-pierce-kimmel-wheelchair-o.gif

BallsOut
06-07-2012, 11:29 PM
I said book it.

:biggums: :biggums:

RaininTwos
06-07-2012, 11:29 PM
wow balls out, we get it. go find something to do, i know your night is ruined by this heat victory but this is really lame.

BallsOut
06-08-2012, 01:18 AM
I said book it.

Booked for future LOLs. Bump this thread whenever stallionaire comes out of his closet.

BallsOut
06-09-2012, 06:48 PM
From this..

I said book it.

To this..

We aren't talking about Jordan. We all know the C's have harassed Lebron his entire post season career on the court. He can close them out and this is the last year they'll look like this.

:biggums: :biggums:

stallionaire
06-09-2012, 06:53 PM
so? Who knew Bosh would be out for 5 games and Dwade was irrelevant...? get real

CelticBaller
06-09-2012, 07:02 PM
then maybe you should think before posting. keep talking out of your ass imbecile

BallsOut
06-26-2012, 12:51 AM
I said book it.

BallsOut
07-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I said book it.