PDA

View Full Version : Craziest place you have gotten a blowjob?

Celtics4ever
05-25-2012, 05:38 PM
I used to date a girl that I worked with and she gave me head in my cubicle. It was pretty crazy because there are 40-50 cubicles surrounding my cubicle.

-p.tiddy-
05-25-2012, 05:54 PM
multiple times in the middle of a club, she underneath the table...

it's loud, everyone is fcked up anyway...not that hard to talk a drunk chick into it if she really digs you.

Celtics4ever
05-25-2012, 06:00 PM
multiple times in the middle of a club, she underneath the table...

it's loud, everyone is fcked up anyway...not that hard to talk a drunk chick into it if she really digs you.

Lol nice. Did you just meet her there or did she know you?

I met this cute Arabic girl at a club couple years ago and she gave head to me and one of my friends in the basement of a club. I couldn't *** though cuz I was so drunk.

-p.tiddy-
05-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Lol nice. Did you just meet her there or did she know you?

I met this cute Arabic girl at a club couple years ago and she gave head to me and one of my friends in the basement of a club. I couldn't *** though cuz I was so drunk.
I have talked more than one girl into doing that...It's happened a handful of times to me...there is this club I used to frequent that has nice lounge coaches with tables everywhere...

I believe I knew the girl before hand every time though...

I have had sex with girls I just met...but never blown in public...lol...that takes a little warming up

iDefend5
05-25-2012, 06:15 PM
One time during high school I attended the Sunday morning mass with my family. Lets just say it was a good 3 or so days since I last jerked off. I saw a girl from my high school there and she was wearing a skirt that was a tad bit shorter than church standards. My ***** became instantly erect. During the entire session I kept looking at her as she was sitting in the same pew as me. I was getting harder by the minute. I got up and walked past her leaving the aisle and made sure my erect ***** rubbed against her as I went by and I whispered "Can I talk to you outside?". She followed about a minute later and I gave her a story about how she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We made out for a bit and i felt her up. The act went south and next thing I know my **** was going in and out of her mouth. I only lasted a few minutes before I showered her in my man cream, but right as it was happening a gentleman from the service walked into the room we were in and gave us a look that I will never ever forget. We rushed out of there and I just hid in my families car until the service was ended scared them or the pastor would find out. Family got back and we left and I never talked to that girl again.

Celtics4ever
05-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Repost

Celtics4ever
05-25-2012, 06:16 PM
I have talked more than one girl into doing that...It's happened a handful of times to me...there is this club I used to frequent that has nice lounge coaches with tables everywhere...

I have had sex with girls I just met...but never blown in public...lol...that takes a little warming up

Haha damn, you must have some slick game. I used to pick up girls from clubs and take them back to my place to fuclk them back in the day when I was 18-22(used to have a fake ID), but recently I only get to do that once a while. Not sure if my game got old or if girls just got smarter lol.

Celtics4ever
05-25-2012, 06:19 PM
One time during high school I attended the Sunday morning mass with my family. Lets just say it was a good 3 or so days since I last jerked off. I saw a girl from my high school there and she was wearing a skirt that was a tad bit shorter than church standards. My ***** became instantly erect. During the entire session I kept looking at her as she was sitting in the same pew as me. I was getting harder by the minute. I got up and walked past her leaving the aisle and made sure my erect ***** rubbed against her as I went by and I whispered "Can I talk to you outside?". She followed about a minute later and I gave her a story about how she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We made out for a bit and i felt her up. The act went south and next thing I know my **** was going in and out of her mouth. I only lasted a few minutes before I showered her in my man cream, but right as it was happening a gentleman from the service walked into the room we were in and gave us a look that I will never ever forget. We rushed out of there and I just hid in my families car until the service was ended scared them or the pastor would find out. Family got back and we left and I never talked to that girl again.

Lol damn. Did she swallow?

millwad
05-25-2012, 06:20 PM
At a disgusting McDonalds-bathroom in London by my ex-girlfriend, those lips were real killers. She moved from Sweden to study in London and we should have broken up the day she moved but I just couldn't, sex was too good and yeah, she was an amazing chick..

BMOGEFan
05-25-2012, 06:46 PM
One time I was trying to hack into a government security website. This guy in a suit put a gun to my head and told me that I had to hack into the government website within 1 minute. What made things worse was he told a stripper to give me a blow job while I was trying to hack the website.

MAN...that was the longest minute I ever had.

-p.tiddy-
05-25-2012, 07:13 PM
One time I was trying to hack into a government security website. This guy in a suit put a gun to my head and told me that I had to hack into the government website within 1 minute. What made things worse was he told a stripper to give me a blow job while I was trying to hack the website.

MAN...that was the longest minute I ever had.
Lol...that movie was so bad

Scholar
05-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Craziest place for me had to be in the back row of a movie theater. I went on a date with a girl back in high school and we watched some shitty movie I can't remember the title of. There were only about 5-6 other people there, all sitting far from each other. My ex and I started getting frisky; one thing led to another, and the next thing I know, she was giving me head.

I didn't ***, though. :lebroncry: I did when we went home & ****ed.

ZeN
05-25-2012, 07:38 PM
At Disneyland while on the Its A Small World ride.

sick_brah07
05-25-2012, 07:45 PM
New Jersey

:roll: :roll: :roll:

code green
05-25-2012, 08:16 PM
I've got a few I can think of. I worked with this girl at my first job at a fast food restaurant. Her boyfriend had just gone to prison (lol), she asked me out the next week. Same week, I got dome in the freezer at work. This chick was nuts though, we were walking to a convenience store one day and I jokingly told her to blow me on the side of the road. This bitch actually gets on her knees and tells me to go there. Common sense prevented that one from happening.

Another good time was at a party. Maybe 14 or 15 people all in a living room and I'm in the back getting blown by an asian chick that digged me. Everyone was drunk and shit cheering her on.

True stories. Don't have many good ones about smashing in odd places, but at least I have those two on my resume.

Myth
05-25-2012, 08:17 PM
On my *****. :rockon:

Crystallas
05-25-2012, 08:31 PM
At the movie theater.

L.Kizzle
05-25-2012, 08:42 PM
At the dentist.

enayes
05-25-2012, 08:51 PM
out on my fishing boat

CelticBaller
05-25-2012, 09:00 PM
School's auditorium

mother dunker
05-25-2012, 09:03 PM
The back of a subway restaurant, after hours. I wouldn't advise eating there:D
*texts that girl*

L.Kizzle
05-25-2012, 09:08 PM
The back of a subway restaurant, after hours. I wouldn't advise eating there:D
*texts that girl*
I knew that mayonnaise tasted funny.

bdreason
05-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Probably shouldn't post this but when I was 14 I got a BJ from my GF on school campus, in the middle of the main quad area. It was the weekend, so school wasn't in session, but still pretty risky.

bdreason
05-25-2012, 09:23 PM
At the movie theater.

Again, I probably shouldn't post this... but it's hilarious. I got a handjob when I was 15 on a random date (not my GF). We were in a packed theatre, and an Asian lady sitting next to me kept giving me bad looks. I thought for sure we were going to get busted.

The funny part? It was the movie Twister.

mother dunker
05-25-2012, 09:25 PM
I knew that mayonnaise tasted funny.

:oldlol:

Eat Like A Bosh
05-25-2012, 09:26 PM
In a car that's not mine.

L.Kizzle
05-25-2012, 09:28 PM
In a car that's not mine.
This broad actually gave me head, while she was driving.

Now that's some trppy shit.

Styles p
05-25-2012, 09:34 PM
probably driving down the highway or in the park on the playground slide after dark.

Bucket_Nakedz
this thread seems legit

mother dunker
Again, I probably shouldn't post this... but it's hilarious. I got a handjob when I was 15 on a random date (not my GF). We were in a packed theatre, and an Asian lady sitting next to me kept giving me bad looks. I thought for sure we were going to get busted.

The funny part? It was the movie Twister.

You definitely should've put your hand on that Asian lady's thigh, all nonchalant

The Ownage
05-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Parking lot in broad daylight. I was young and naive. Now I'd probably be scared to even think about doing it again there :lol

G-Funk
05-25-2012, 11:50 PM

u need to start a thread about how u did it and what was said, because i can get bitches but i don't have that kinda game...

G-Funk
05-26-2012, 12:00 AM
probably driving down the highway or in the park on the playground slide after dark.

same, on da FWY, in L.A getting domed up... her knees on the seat, ass up in the air, her skirt was all the way up, I was pulling up next to trucks so they can check her ass out, then ill smash away... lol

HylianNightmare
05-26-2012, 12:01 AM
bathroom of a local pool

enayes
05-26-2012, 12:19 AM
i had sex on a rock once

Celtics4ever
05-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Anyone here came on a girls face, boobs ass etc?

This girl I fuclked around with loved when I came on her boobs and face. I remember one time it got in her eye and she had this red eye for couple days lol.

Celtics4ever
05-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Anyone here got 2 girls at once to suck you off? That's my goal.

joe
05-26-2012, 12:51 PM
I don't have crazy PLACES, more just interesting circumstances.

My friend and I used to go out with two girls, who were friends. This was high-school era, so the girls weren't really allowed to just chill at our houses, alone. So we'd all hang out at my friends girls house, all of us in her room. We spent weekend after weekend over there. We weren't having sex with them yet, so we were constantly getting head/licking punani/getting handjobs/fingering, with everybody all in the same room. I'd be there getting head under the blanket, while my friend was getting head, and we'd give each other a look like.... DAMN, these girls really turned out to be freaks. lmao.

Another time, this girl was giving me head in her pool. This was and still is the best head I've ever gotten. It was dark outside, but the pool area had lighting. She must've given me head for an hour and a half, an hour at LEAST. Literally the second that I bust (in her mouth, even though she "doesn't do that." Ya right biatch), I put a towel on and her Dad comes outside all pissed off. He said the neighbors called him and let him know what was going on. That was a suspicious statement, considering they had to have just happened to call the second I finished. Considering how long this head lasted, that seems highly unlikely. Keep in mind too, this is like 3 a.m. So I'm pretty sure this dude was watching us from the house, probably getting off to it the entire time. Creepy as all hell.

My craziest place was probably just in the woods, off the trail in this popular park in my town.

Toizumi
05-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Either the woods or the movies

iDunk
05-26-2012, 01:04 PM
On the basketball court mid-game. True story.

Cowboy Thunder
05-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Within an AOL Instant Message box

rezznor
05-26-2012, 02:18 PM
movies, car wash, on the freeway, some storage room at a nightclub

ukballer
05-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Both myself and my ex were uni students at the time so we had plenty of time for ourselves, and one day we went to cinema just after lunchtime, I think it was the Jackass 3D movie. To our surprise we had the whole theatre to ourselves, not a single other person in there. Of course we started the usual touching up, kissing etc that often happens at the cinema, even with others there, but about 20 mins into the movie, it was pretty obvious nobody else was going to come and watch, so it got a bit more heated between us, and she undid my trousers quickly, and did work. :D She didn't want me to nut on her, but I couldn't just stop it, so I had to nut on the floor which was a bit nasty and a bit of an anti-climax (no pun intended). But it was still damn good head, and I think the risk of someone catching us kinda made it more exciting for us.

She also did it to me in an airport toilet about 30 mins before we caught a flight to Spain for a holiday. Other than that, we usually preferred the privacy and comfort of being at each other's places (we never lived together).

jbot
05-26-2012, 04:19 PM
my mother-in-law's front porch. it was an enclosed type but i was still nervous of someone walking in.

pauk
05-26-2012, 04:36 PM
so many damn liers :oldlol:

joe
05-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Why the fvck would you want to get your dick sucked right next to your homie? Couldn't ask em to take a walk or something?

lol, we didn't care man. I've been in the same room as friends multiple times with diff. people fooling around. That was by far the craziest because of how long it went on though. Head is head, but If you can get a girl to blow you while her friend's blowing YOUR friend in the same room?? That's next level ish.

DirkNowitzki41
05-26-2012, 08:46 PM
movies

sirkeelma
05-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Insidehoops is not anymore a safe place for children and minors.

fos
05-27-2012, 01:55 AM
Prison shower :confusedshrug:

ZeN
05-27-2012, 01:59 AM
Insidehoops is not anymore a safe place for children and minors.
When has it ever been?

LEFT4DEAD
05-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Legit thread, indeed.

d.bball.guy
05-27-2012, 02:22 AM
On top of a dragon

imdaman99
05-27-2012, 02:33 AM
have i always gotten shitty head? because i never got off from just oral. yeah, i guess she was lame at it.

-p.tiddy-
05-27-2012, 02:49 AM
Legit thread, indeed.
i actually don't find to many of these posts hard to believe...

yeah there might be a few liars in here...but it isn't like blow jobs don't happen lol

Velocirap31
05-27-2012, 03:14 AM
Didn't think these were weird until I read some responses: Outside of my high school, drive-in movie, driving, while studying, during a couple of friends' house parties, that's about it off the top of my head (no pun intended).

The most risky one other than outside the school was in the room adjacent to my family while they were watching a movie. The door wouldn't lock since it was a hotel I guess. The threat of being caught may seem exciting to some, but the threat of being caught by your mom is just terrifying. Either way, the deed was done and then I went out and fell asleep during the movie within a few minutes lol. All of the above were with the same girl, some girls will do these things, others will not I guess.

LEFT4DEAD
05-27-2012, 05:16 AM
i actually don't find to many of these posts hard to believe...

yeah there might be a few liars in here...but it isn't like blow jobs don't happen lol
Actually, I think half of the posters in this thread never experienced a blowjob. But w/e.

L.Kizzle
05-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Frozen foods section of a grocery store.

tomtucker
05-27-2012, 11:30 AM
at a retirement home, visiting my grandma........the granny next door was asleep and had her dentures out..........needless to say, i shoved my dikk in there .................and 2 minutes later i walked out, and had on the biggest smile a retirement home visitor ever had.

now that i think back, i hope she was just asleep !

Go Getter
05-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Driving the Lac on I-15.

SourPatchKids
11-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Brb trying to find sluttiest girl at my school.

Money 23
11-13-2012, 09:38 PM
In the theater ... with MANY people who could see.

While driving, in the MIDDLE of the day. Kids in cars could see for christ sakes.

I've gotten stroked off at a bar.

Many more, but I probably forgot some of them.

nash4eva!gosuns
11-13-2012, 09:46 PM
At the gym. :applause: :applause:

I'm just trolling you guys.

Money 23
11-13-2012, 09:47 PM
At the gym. :applause: :applause:
That's awesome HAH, you did work for him then heh?

nash4eva!gosuns
11-13-2012, 09:49 PM
That's awesome HAH, you did work for him then heh?

I'm Kidding dude, I just wanted to troll a little.

Besides, i'm not into dudes.

RaininTwos
11-13-2012, 09:49 PM
wouldn't even bother trying that shit with all of the surveillance cameras out there.

I've had girls try to do it while I'm driving but I refused.

Money 23
11-13-2012, 09:55 PM
I've had girls try to do it while I'm driving but I refused.
I had a girl forcefully take over she wanted it so bad.

I barely touched this girl's thigh while driving, and she was talking about how wet she got ... and wham

Before I know it, she pulled my stuff out through both boxer and zipper hole.

Doing work. :roll: :roll: :roll:

L.Kizzle
11-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I had a girl forcefully take over she wanted it so bad.

I barely touched this girl's thigh while driving, and she was talking about how wet she got ... and wham

Before I know it, she pulled my stuff out through both boxer and zipper hole.

Doing work. :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol

red1
11-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Show me your butt!
lmao your avatar makes this hilarious

taabhimself
11-13-2012, 10:01 PM
movie theater. during the clive owen masterpiece Shoot 'em Up to be specific.

RaininTwos
11-13-2012, 10:03 PM
movie theater. during the clive owen masterpiece Shoot 'em Up to be specific.
someone starting shooting in front of my house during that movie...I guess exciting things happen while you are watching it:lol

Myth
11-13-2012, 10:14 PM
someone starting shooting in front of my house during that movie...I guess exciting things happen while you are watching it:lol

I ate a carrot during the movie. Does that count?

L.Kizzle
11-13-2012, 10:20 PM
Vice Principle's office in middle school.

Money 23
11-13-2012, 10:21 PM
Vice Principle's office in middle school.
Hella bull sh1t

nash4eva!gosuns
11-13-2012, 10:24 PM
Show me your butt!

You first.

RaininTwos
11-13-2012, 10:26 PM
I ate a carrot during the movie. Does that count?
That can be exciting? Did you stick in your gf's arse before devouring it?

L.Kizzle
11-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Hella bull sh1t
u mad

L.Kizzle
11-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Self Check-Out line at Wal-Mart.

rufuspaul
11-13-2012, 11:37 PM
Business class on a Lufthansa flight from Charlotte to Munich.

Spaulding
11-11-2014, 06:28 PM
In movie theater when "How to train your dragon" was out.

Were only a few more people on theater. We were in back row under projector. I was nervous whole time and really didnt enjoy it lol.

Also in a pizza restaurant bathroom. That was enjoyable.

ZeN
11-11-2014, 06:36 PM
You first.
nash4eva!gosuns R.I.P.

Derka
11-11-2014, 10:28 PM
One of my more adventurous long-term f*ck buddies convinced me to go to swinger parties once in a while.

So, basically...in a room with about a dozen people watching. No performance anxiety, thankfully.

Draz
11-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Car and movies.

Spaulding
11-12-2014, 12:17 AM
In her car outside a bar. While she was going to town 2 guys walked around the corner and stared straight at us, I held her head down on my d1ck and just smiled, they laughed and kept walking. I never ended up getting it, but when I was like 18, I met up with this girl at a park, we went walking around and made our way to a church. It was like 10pm so nobody was there and it was dark. We sat down in the grass, and started making out, then she pulled it out and started givin me a old fashion. Before she could go down on me a animal made some noise in the bushes and freaked her out, so she said she sat up all quick and said she wanted to leave cause she didnt want someone to see us :( I really wanted to fvck at a church too....

:roll:

BigBoss
11-12-2014, 12:25 AM
At a dirty azz motel above an underground 24/7 nightclub.

Patrick Chewing
11-12-2014, 01:05 AM
While taking a dump.

DeuceWallaces
11-12-2014, 01:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iQwU1Qn.jpg

gts
11-12-2014, 01:26 AM
:lol the guy on the bike is the oddball of the group.. go figure....

BigBoss
11-12-2014, 02:44 AM

I'm calling you Christina Kaman now because you look like Chris Kaman's little sister.

Anyway

Where did you find that pic? :biggums:

Dresta
11-12-2014, 06:22 AM
Roller coaster :lol

jk obv

GimmeThat
11-12-2014, 06:45 AM
I wish I could tell when girls are getting wet around me

had the problem of having to try and hide my boner a few times

YaoArizaClutch
11-12-2014, 02:06 PM
At my girlfriends funeral.
Dead head.

ZeN
11-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Show me your butt!
Shes dead bro. I dont think you want to see that necro-butt.

travelingman
11-12-2014, 02:29 PM
A psychiatric ward.