:bowdown:

Wade = Shorter Lebron

RazorBaLade
05-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Get on my back lebron!!!!! I will take you to the finals - Wade

pauk
05-24-2012, 10:55 PM

Oh shut the **** up.... this is one of the only games this entire year where Wade was able to score more points than Lebron in ONE GAME....

Lebron knows he can score anytime... he took a backseat to Wade early on this game, feeding Wade because Wade FINALLY starts hitting shots at very high percentage, he couldnt miss for gods sake and Lebron took advantage of it.... he knows he can takeover when it matters and he did so in the 4th... he scored 10 points in the 4th to close the game out (more than Wade)

Your blinded Lebron hatred is just ****ing annoying... pathetic....

DTreats
05-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Oh shut the **** up.... this is one of the only games this entire year where Wade was able to score more points than Lebron in ONE GAME....

Lebron knows he can score anytime... he took a backseat to Wade early on this game, feeding Wade because Wade FINALLY starts hitting shots at very high percentage, he couldnt miss for gods sake and Lebron took advantage of it.... he knows he can takeover when it matters and he did so in the 4th... he scored 10 points in the 4th to close out... more than Wade...

Shows how much you know about your team.

Games as highest scorer since the beginning of last season(including playoffs):
LeBron:68
Wade:59

Wade missed 14 games throughout, so yeah...one of the few games.

Apogee
05-24-2012, 10:57 PM

This is just stupid.

CardiacKemba
05-24-2012, 11:00 PM

Lebron knows he can score anytime... he took a backseat to Wade early on this game, feeding Wade because Wade FINALLY starts hitting shots at very high percentage, he couldnt miss for gods sake and Lebron took advantage of it.... he knows he can takeover when it matters and he did so in the 4th... he scored 10 points in the 4th to close the game out (more than Wade)

As a Heat fan, you frustrate me Pauk. Instead of getting so uptight about someone saying Wade is the man, how about being HAPPY that we made it through to the ECF. Wade was the man today. Who cares who scores more or plays better, if Miami is winning, I don't care if Norris Cole drops a triple double and Udonis Haslem leads the team in points.

pauk
05-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Shows how much you know about your team.

Games as highest scorer since the beginning of last season(including playoffs):
LeBron:68
Wade:59

Wade missed 14 games throughout, so yeah...one of the few games.

I am talking about this season, this year...

Noob Saibot
05-24-2012, 11:01 PM
From 5 points in Game 3, to 41 points in Game 6????!!!!

One of the best individual comebacks in a playoff series ever!!! :bowdown:

RazorBaLade
05-24-2012, 11:02 PM
As a Heat fan, you frustrate me Pauk. Instead of getting so uptight about someone saying Wade is the man, how about being HAPPY that we made it through to the ECF. Wade was the man today. Who cares who scores more or plays better, if Miami is winning, I don't care if Norris Cole drops a triple double and Udonis Haslem leads the team in points.

hes bron fan

pauk
05-24-2012, 11:05 PM

As a Heat fan, you frustrate ME... Instead of supporting me and knowing who that guy is (biggest Kobetard Lebron/Wade hater on this forum who has been bashing Lebron/Wade every single day of his life here) you support him instead... he is not trying to commend Wade, he hates Wade with his guts... but he hates Lebron more, his agenda is that Wade is carrying Lebron and has carried Lebron this season & playoffs....... he HATES that Lebron is so good, he HATES that Lebron will win a championship, he HATES HATES HATES.... ultimate butthurtedness...

Hope you got smarter... "As a Heat fan"...

TheNaturalWR
05-24-2012, 11:05 PM

He's not even a Heat fan so it doesn't apply to him.

pauk
05-24-2012, 11:08 PM
He's not even a Heat fan so it doesn't apply to him.

I certainly cheer for Miami Heat....

CardiacKemba
05-24-2012, 11:08 PM
As a Heat fan, you frustrate ME... Instead of supporting me and knowing who that guy is (biggest Kobetard Lebron/Wade hater on this forum who has been bashing Lebron/Wade every single day of his life here) you support him instead... he is not trying to commend Wade, he hates Wade with his guts... but he hates Lebron more, his agenda is that Wade is carrying Lebron and has carried Lebron this season & playoffs.......

Haha don't try and turn this on me. I have no reason to defend you. I support the Heat, not 'Pauk'. Your post was more about putting Wade down then anything else. What kind of Heat fan does that? Wade is our heart and soul. Just make your quick statement about how LeBron is the better player, then go on to crediting Wade, instead of the negativity.

pauk
05-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Haha don't try and turn this on me. I have no reason to defend you. I support the Heat, not 'Pauk'. Your post was more about putting Wade down then anything else. What kind of Heat fan does that? Wade is our heart and soul. Just make your quick statement about how LeBron is the better player, then go on to crediting Wade, instead of the negativity.

How did i put down Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? Havent you been reading what i just said?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

NumberSix
05-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Mad...

Desperate.... and mad.

TheNaturalWR
05-24-2012, 11:14 PM
I certainly cheer for LeBron....

Fixed it for you. You're a player fan not a team fan.

Kingwillball
05-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Was nice for Maybe 2nd time in 11 playoff games Wade carried bigger load as Lebron was playing major minutes and using major energy. this little 3 day break will be good for Lebron to recharge battery and start assault of next victim. Anyway, cant hate on Wade and with him and Lebron playing like super duo getting even decent production from everyone else means Heat will be tough to beat.

PJR
05-24-2012, 11:16 PM
One of the greatest to ever lace them up.

chazzy
05-24-2012, 11:22 PM
As a Heat fan
lol

D-Wade316
05-25-2012, 12:34 AM
:facepalm

gengiskhan
05-25-2012, 12:37 AM
This is truly a great playoffs performance.

17/25 is just incredible. well deserved.

DMAVS41
05-25-2012, 12:43 AM

But I thought Wade just isn't that good.

This is what I love about Lebron haters and Kobe stans. They laugh at the notion Wade is on Kobe's level.

Then when it comes to Lebron, Wade is all of a sudden a sure fire top 3 player....or top 2 according to some.

Somebody mad....:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Heavincent
05-25-2012, 12:50 AM

This is what I love about Lebron haters and Kobe stans. They laugh at the notion Wade is on Kobe's level.

Then when it comes to Lebron, Wade is all of a sudden a sure fire top 3 player....or top 2 according to some.

Wade might not have even been top 10 this season. He was boarderline top 10 on my list.

By the way, I'm a Kobe fan and to me, it's obvious that Lebron is the Heat's best player by far. Wade is often overrated on ISH.

tpols
05-25-2012, 12:50 AM

You could say the exact same thing about Lebron ******gers.. Theyll make a million threads about Lebron not having enough help[check after game 2/3 against Indy], but then come in with Look look Wades the best SG! Kobe? Hahahaha after one good game from Wade.:oldlol:

jstern
05-25-2012, 12:58 AM
From 5 points in Game 3, to 41 points in Game 6????!!!!

One of the best individual comebacks in a playoff series ever!!! :bowdown:

I was reading your post and the word saibiat played in my head, then I looked at your screen name and Noob Saibot. It's interesting because I guess my peripheral vision saw your screen name for a split second and my brain started doing the calculations, and Ed Boon, John Tobias it combined the name Tobias and Saibot and created Saibiat while I was reading your post.

chazzy
05-25-2012, 01:01 AM
I was reading your post and the word saibiat played in my head, then I looked at your screen name and Noob Saibot. It's interesting because I guess my peripheral vision saw your screen name for a split second and my brain started doing the calculations, and Ed Boon, John Tobias it combined the name Tobias and Saibot and created Saibiat while I was reading your post.
Cool thought process breakdown

All Net
05-25-2012, 01:16 AM
amazing performance...props

Jasper
05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
My fav player showed some serious grit.... The double team split , then the lane double weak side split and finish was awesome... literally 1 against 4.

It will come out after the playoff's he will need some surgery on that knee ...

But what really impresses me is the minutes Lebron has dealt with , and his qaulity of play.

Those minutes will wear on his career....

I just hope he gets to the finals , both of them deserve it.

Great series ... really says CoachS. and the two superstars figured out how to beat the Pacers :applause:

Yao Ming's Foot
05-25-2012, 01:53 AM
I haven't seen a teammate bail out LeBron this badly since Boobie Gibson dropped 31 points on 7/9 shooting 5/5 3s 12/15 FTs to close out the 07 Pistons and lead the Cavs to the Finals.

Wade almost matched Boobie Gibson tonight!

guy
05-25-2012, 01:56 AM
As a Heat fan, you frustrate ME... Instead of supporting me and knowing who that guy is (biggest Kobetard Lebron/Wade hater on this forum who has been bashing Lebron/Wade every single day of his life here) you support him instead... he is not trying to commend Wade, he hates Wade with his guts... but he hates Lebron more, his agenda is that Wade is carrying Lebron and has carried Lebron this season & playoffs....... he HATES that Lebron is so good, he HATES that Lebron will win a championship, he HATES HATES HATES.... ultimate butthurtedness...

You should really stop saying Lebron "will" do anything. It's had a habit of making Lebron fans look pretty stupid. He's playing great, but there's nothing he's doing now thats any different from what he was doing last year at this time, and we saw what ultimately happened. Should really just wait it out.

blablabla
05-25-2012, 02:23 AM
bronzy getting carried

cavsfanatic
05-25-2012, 02:45 AM
everybody knows Lebron and Wade are the same type of player except size and durability.

Vienceslav
05-25-2012, 02:59 AM
DWade pissed about the 3rd ALL NBA Team selection?
Will average 35 for the rest of the playoffs.

RRR3
05-25-2012, 08:09 AM
I haven't seen a teammate bail out LeBron this badly since Boobie Gibson dropped 31 points on 7/9 shooting 5/5 3s 12/15 FTs to close out the 07 Pistons and lead the Cavs to the Finals.

Wade almost matched Boobie Gibson tonight!

How many fish has Kobe caught?

Apogee
05-25-2012, 09:13 AM
Yea lebron getting carried one game...Big deal he's been the one throwing punches all playoffs till yesterday. Let wade have his big game. Seriously will find anything to hate on :facepalm

Dresta
05-25-2012, 09:33 AM
everybody knows Lebron and Wade are the same type of player except size and durability.
They have very different styles imo.

Was a very impressive performance: to score at that kind of efficiency while finishing so many difficult shots is remarkable.

Droid101
05-25-2012, 11:06 AM
How did i put down Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? Havent you been reading what i just said?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????
As a Heat fan, I hate that pauk uses so much useless punctuation.

Alamo
05-25-2012, 11:08 AM
What a ****ing beast

pegasus
05-25-2012, 11:10 AM

:no:

Eat Like A Bosh
05-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Wade was beasting that game, but what's with the carrying talk. It's not like LeBron pulled another awful chokejob...

triangleoffense
05-25-2012, 12:11 PM

You mad, but this one game also happened to be the most important game of the playoffs to date and a closeout game, :oldlol:

Kingwillball
05-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Yea lebron getting carried one game...Big deal he's been the one throwing punches all playoffs till yesterday. Let wade have his big game. Seriously will find anything to hate on :facepalm

Even an OFF gm from Lebron 28,7,6 on over 50% shooting.. :confusedshrug: Shows U how good this guy is.

Velocirap31
05-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Even an OFF gm from Lebron 28,7,6 on over 50% shooting.. :confusedshrug: Shows U how good this guy is.

This. I didn't even think Lebron played that well to be honest, but even his so-so games are better than 90% of the league's best games. Hopefully Wade can keep up his good play though. We all know Lebron will.

Whoah10115
05-25-2012, 01:47 PM

He's not listening.

DuMa
05-25-2012, 01:49 PM
wade is the best at splitting the double team. i was starting to worry he would never utilize that play with lebron on the court with him. now i find out if he can do that, he is pretty much unstoppable in the high pick and roll

ripthekik
07-16-2012, 09:41 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

I LUV KOBE
07-16-2012, 09:45 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

willds09
07-16-2012, 09:46 AM
and tha refs cheated for him too:lol

ripthekik