03-08-2012, 12:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0_vp1POu6o

Calling it like he sees it.

SpecialQue
03-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Couldn't agree more.

PrimeJohnnyDepp
03-08-2012, 04:18 PM
I like it how Lakers, former and now, stick together (for basketball reasons). Can't touch this.

Scoooter
03-08-2012, 04:21 PM
The Lakers are folding again! :lol

Still cracks me up.

dyna
03-08-2012, 05:24 PM
:applause:

Jasper
03-08-2012, 07:13 PM
james looks old , but he did everything in his power not to say " bench Kobe"

fact of the matter is Byrant will seldom look into the middle for a big post up... Entry passes meant Shaq pass means team leader , and Kobe always reframed from entry passes , because of his cred.

----------------
Resolution : Ramon Sessions
Guy is way under rated as a team facilatator.
Dude looks to pass to bigs all the time , when he see's openings will slash , and when he slashes , he lov's to kick it out to a spot up wing player (kobe)

This isn't a long term fix , but it is a very good 2 year fix , that Kobe would lov to play with.
remember my thoughts on Pau - He's a bad trade value for other teams , and a great trade asset for the Lakers. (What team would bite :confusedshrug: )
If Howard were to ever land in L.A. .... Bynum would be Orlando's target besides a draft choice or two.

Da_Realist
03-08-2012, 08:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0_vp1POu6o

Calling it like he sees it.

Nah... I guarantee he had some more potent thoughts that he didn't feel comfortable saying on the Lakers postgame show. Dude know what's up, but he has to be diplomatic enough.

DuMa
03-08-2012, 08:12 PM
he works for the Lakers via the broadcast team. so he is still biased in his own opinion. he isnt really stating what he truly feels

Da_Realist
03-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Look, either Kobe is the leader of this team or he isn't. It can't just be "Coach Brown can't coach", "The bench can't produce", "Gasol is soft", etc... Kobe's the one with 5 rings. He's the one with the most experience and he's always saying how the team has been infused with his DNA (:rolleyes:). Part of being a leader is getting everyone on the same page and making sure winning is the number one goal.

If Brown doesn't call plays for Gasol or Bynum, Kobe should have enough experience (8 years with SHAQ!!!) to know how to feed them the ball anyway. He lives in LA -- where Chamberlain, Kareem and Shaq combined for 11 rings. Kobe's not stupid.

If he notices Bynum loafing or that other team member's are not involved, chew their asses out in practice until they understand they need to come out and play 100% every game.

That team is rudderless. Which makes no sense when Mr. 5 Rings is right there. What is all that experience doing for LA this season?

Looking out for himself.

Rojogaqu11
03-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Nice.

I wish I could listen to his opinion on the Wizards game.
Probably this: :mad:

talkingconch
03-08-2012, 08:22 PM
james looks old , but he did everything in his power not to say " bench Kobe"

fact of the matter is Byrant will seldom look into the middle for a big post up... Entry passes meant Shaq pass means team leader , and Kobe always reframed from entry passes , because of his cred.

----------------
Resolution : Ramon Sessions
Guy is way under rated as a team facilatator.
Dude looks to pass to bigs all the time , when he see's openings will slash , and when he slashes , he lov's to kick it out to a spot up wing player (kobe)

This isn't a long term fix , but it is a very good 2 year fix , that Kobe would lov to play with.
remember my thoughts on Pau - He's a bad trade value for other teams , and a great trade asset for the Lakers. (What team would bite :confusedshrug: )
If Howard were to ever land in L.A. .... Bynum would be Orlando's target besides a draft choice or two.
benching Kobe isn't gonna do shit and I doubt he tried to say that. His meaning was to take less shots when bynum is playing so well.

the problem with this team is that there is no one outside of Gasol, Bynum or Kobe who can play. Just think, all those 3's and fadeaways that Mr. Metta World Pee has shot this entire season, just think if a good amount of those actually went in? Or if someone else was in his place taking those shots. This guy is horrible and a liability, he'll have a game or two here and there that will get us off his back for a week, then he starts sucking again.

that's where Kobe then takes matters into his own hands where he has HAS to chuck, i just don't understand why he doesn't get Gasol or bynum involved ENOUGH when they're having big games.

I shouldn't even have to say anything about Derek Fisher, the guy is done and should not be starting for the Lakers, plain and simple.

On to the bench, there really is no one we can go to besides a guy like Steve Blake or Goudelock and thats on a GOOD night. McRoberts was playing okay in the beginning of the season but hasn't seen playing time lately. Everyone else is ass, just look at Murphy's 3-point shot clank off the rim when he's wide open. Luke Walton sits on the bench roasting peanuts the entire game so thats another spot wasted.

This team needs a facilitating point guard and depth, a guy like Sessions would do great. Gasol is going to get traded for possible depth or a game changing player because hes the only asset we have besides bynum who at this point makes sense to give up only for Howard.

longtime lurker
03-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Look, either Kobe is the leader of this team or he isn't. It can't just be "Coach Brown can't coach", "The bench can't produce", "Gasol is soft", etc... Kobe's the one with 5 rings. He's the one with the most experience and he's always saying how the team has been infused with his DNA (:rolleyes:). Part of being a leader is getting everyone on the same page and making sure winning is the number one goal.

If Brown doesn't call plays for Gasol or Bynum, Kobe should have enough experience (8 years with SHAQ!!!) to know how to feed them the ball anyway. He lives in LA -- where Chamberlain, Kareem and Shaq combined for 11 rings. Kobe's not stupid.

If he notices Bynum loafing or that other team member's are not involved, chew their asses out in practice until they understand they need to come out and play 100% every game.

That team is rudderless. Which makes no sense when Mr. 5 Rings is right there. What is all that experience doing for LA this season?

Looking out for himself.

It's the coache's job to coach, not Kobe's. Phil got Kobe to listen to him and buy into his game plan, Mike Brown doesn't even have a game plan. If you just put Kobe out there and let him "freelance" then as James Worthy said if you give the ball to Kobe everytime he's going to try to perform.

Jasper
03-08-2012, 08:41 PM
It's the coache's job to coach, not Kobe's. Phil got Kobe to listen to him and buy into his game plan, Mike Brown doesn't even have a game plan. If you just put Kobe out there and let him "freelance" then as James Worthy said if you give the ball to Kobe everytime he's going to try to perform.
Coach Brown coached the Cav's to the finals by telling :

Lebron play ball and take us to the promised land

Coach Brown telling Kobe :

play ball and take us to the promised land

(Question is - can Kobe do it :confusedshrug: )

wakencdukest
03-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Worthy is right. Kobe shoots too goddamn much. He is a luxury to have because he can create points like no other, but he's so damn frustrating sometimes when he just starts jacking. Shit, just feed the big men down the stretch. We have a size advantage inside, we have to exploit that shit.

RazorBaLade
03-08-2012, 08:59 PM
1 big is soft and never shot more shots as a 1st option even
1 gets a turnover every 3 times he touches it and admits to loafing around

yes kobe is flawed too...

But if u told me that kobe gives more ast to bynum and pau than any other player, I wouldnt be surprised. If u told me their shot attempts go way down when kobe isnt in the game and they are, I wouldnt be surprised.

this is who they are. Pau wanted to prove something for 2 years and played very strongly at home. Bynum has 2 rings on like 20 min a game. Injured multiple times. He didn't go through the struggles he just went through the celebrations.

Lakers need some changes.

SwayDizzle
03-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Hate to admit it but Godbe ain't acting all that Godlike on the court these days

RazorBaLade
03-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Hate to admit it but Godbe ain't acting all that Godlike on the court these days

3 good games then 2 bad ones

tis the sign of an aging player. Gets the averages by highs and lows instead of consistency.

longtime lurker
03-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Coach Brown coached the Cav's to the finals by telling :

Lebron play ball and take us to the promised land

Coach Brown telling Kobe :

play ball and take us to the promised land

(Question is - can Kobe do it :confusedshrug: )

Here's the thing Lebron and Kobe have two completely different games. Kobe needs a coach with structure that will call him out, I couldn't see him pulling this with Adelman or Larry Brown. Why? Because they actually have a game plan. Giving Kobe the ball and asking to lead them to the promise land is like giving Carmelo the ball and saying play like Steve Nash

Da_Realist
03-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Giving Kobe the ball and asking to lead them to the promise land is like giving Carmelo the ball and saying play like Steve Nash

In other words, expect Kobe to score not to lead.

Nobody's asking him to be Steve Nash, but Kobe is smart enough to know better. He's won with good big men his whole career. He knows...he just won't do it cause he doesn't have to. There's always an excuse this year and Kobe's taking full advantage of it. Phil Jackson would find ways to needle Kobe to do the right thing. Mike Brown won't do it, but at this point in Kobe's career he shouldn't need it.

Eric Cartman
03-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Kobe doesn't give a damn.

tmacattack33
03-08-2012, 10:08 PM
James was mad.

RazorBaLade
03-08-2012, 10:19 PM

Nobody's asking him to be Steve Nash, but Kobe is smart enough to know better. He's won with good big men his whole career. He knows...he just won't do it cause he doesn't have to. There's always an excuse this year and Kobe's taking full advantage of it. Phil Jackson would find ways to needle Kobe to do the right thing. Mike Brown won't do it, but at this point in Kobe's career he shouldn't need it.

what do u want kobe to do? punch bynum in the head?

pau has never taken more than 13 or so shots a game in his career on average. Ever. You cant just tell someone to be different. He can't make him less soft or more shots - neither could jordan. You just can't do it. He is who he is.

Bynum could have had 16 shots instead of 8, and kobe would not have played a single percentage of a factor in it. Kobe wouldn't have had to change a thing and bynum could have taken 16 shots.

If "kobe was a leader" what would he do?

Da_Realist
03-08-2012, 10:31 PM
what do u want kobe to do? punch bynum in the head?

pau has never taken more than 13 or so shots a game in his career on average. Ever. You cant just tell someone to be different. He can't make him less soft or more shots - neither could jordan. You just can't do it. He is who he is.

Bynum could have had 16 shots instead of 8, and kobe would not have played a single percentage of a factor in it. Kobe wouldn't have had to change a thing and bynum could have taken 16 shots.

If "kobe was a leader" what would he do?

As I said earlier...

Looking out for himself.

longtime lurker
03-08-2012, 10:48 PM

Difference between Phil and Mike Brown is the triangle. There's a structured system that Kobe is comfortable with and can work in. Hell most of the Lakers players are better working in the triangle. You can't expect to have a coach with zero offensive game plan on a team with no PG and just say hey Kobe we want you to be PG oh and by the way if your teammates aren't hitting shots we want you to be dig us out of the hole by scoring. And not surprisingly you're completely ignoring the Lakers inability to guard the PG position. Detroit game is winnable if Stuckey doesn't go for a season high 30+

RazorBaLade
03-08-2012, 10:54 PM
As I said earlier...

All we've heard is that Kobe was a speaker in the team meeting and they are on the same page. He went and said he supported pau.

You have no reason to believe "If he notices Bynum loafing or that other team member's are not involved, chew their asses out in practice until they understand they need to come out and play 100% every game." that he hasn't said that. You have no reason to believe he isn't doing that.

Da_Realist
03-08-2012, 10:59 PM
All we've heard is that Kobe was a speaker in the team meeting and they are on the same page. He went and said he supported pau.

And we see him jack up ridiculous fadeaway jumpshots 31 times when his two big men have huge advantages down low. :facepalm James Worthy stopped just short of calling him out and that's only because he bleeds purple and gold.

Difference between Phil and Mike Brown is the triangle. There's a structured system that Kobe is comfortable with and can work in. Hell most of the Lakers players are better working in the triangle. You can't expect to have a coach with zero offensive game plan on a team with no PG and just say hey Kobe we want you to be PG oh and by the way if your teammates aren't hitting shots we want you to be dig us out of the hole by scoring. And not surprisingly you're completely ignoring the Lakers inability to guard the PG position. Detroit game is winnable if Stuckey doesn't go for a season high 30+

Yes, there are other problems but Kobe is one of them! A major one at that. He should be the one showing them the right way. Let's not act like Kobe doesn't freeze out his teammates even when they have excellent opportunities to score or make a play.

RazorBaLade
03-08-2012, 11:27 PM
And we see him jack up ridiculous fadeaway jumpshots 31 times when his two big men have huge advantages down low. :facepalm James Worthy stopped just short of calling him out and that's only because he bleeds purple and gold.

Boy are we really going to revise what happened last night?

Kobe was shooting 50% and the lakers were up by 20, he came back in (after bynum playing for 6 min with the scrubs while we lost the lead and the only times he touched the ball he turned it over) and kobe hot like 8 or 10 times in a in the next 5 min and missed every shot. Then he gave it to pau and bynum nearly every time down. It usually resulted in bynum turning it over, making it or pau catching it and doing nothing with it.

Pau is incapable of shooting more than 13 times. Bynum could have shot 16 easily with kobe changing nothing.

I don't know what you expect. We know kobe shot 7 or so times too many, but why you decide its because of kobe wanting to shoot instead of rest on the bench while bynum DOESNT commit 7 turnovers and DOESNT get outrebounded by some 2nd yr scrub and stays aggressive is beyond me.

longtime lurker
03-08-2012, 11:28 PM

Yes, there are other problems but Kobe is one of them! A major one at that. He should be the one showing them the right way. Let's not act like Kobe doesn't freeze out his teammates even when they have excellent opportunities to score or make a play.

Your adgenda is obvious. :facepalm

Da_Realist
03-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Your adgenda is obvious. :facepalm

Yours is too :facepalm

bwink23
03-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Oh Kobe can i suck it off of you?

Your sick dude, for real.

Vertical-24
03-08-2012, 11:33 PM
I can't argue with anything James said....at all. He's spot on. Kobe is burdened with a little too much right now too...it seems as if Brown relies on him FOR EVERYTHING. Kobe IS the playmaker, facilitator, and scorer on the team. He is supposed to make up for the burden of L.A. not having a PG, he's supposed to be the Savior everytime down the stretch (which is usually the case for the star-player but its really more than that with Mamba...Mike Brown's whole offensive game-plan is pretty much Kobe), and honestly at this point in Kobe's career the only thing he should be worried about is playing his position (SG) and leading his team as its captain. At this point in Jordan's career (1996-97), that is exactly what Jordan had the luxury of doing...and it led to more titles.

But I agree...Kobe...please stop shot-jacking. You're one of the all-time greats...we know this, but share the ball man. Trust your bigs and turn-on the Mamba when it needs to be turned on. You have nothing else to prove...your career has been great so far...just focus on getting that Sixth Ring, and team-basketball is what wins games.

And Mike Brown...please..please..just listen to Worthy's advice. Please...please..develop an actual game-plan.

RazorBaLade
03-08-2012, 11:34 PM
I can't argue with anything James said....at all. He's spot on. Kobe is burdened with a little too much right now too...it seems as if Brown relies on him FOR EVERYTHING. Kobe IS the playmaker, facilitator, and scorer on the team. He is supposed to make up for the burden of L.A. not having a PG, he's supposed to be the Savior everytime down the stretch (which is usually the case for the star-player but its really more than that with Mamba...Mike Brown's whole offensive game-plan is pretty much Kobe), and honestly at this point in Kobe's career the only thing he should be worried about is playing his position (SG) and leading his team as its captain. At this point in Jordan's career (1996-97), that is exactly what Jordan had the luxury of doing...and it led to more titles.

But I agree...Kobe...please stop shot-jacking. You're one of the all-time greats...we know this, but share the ball man. Trust your bigs and turn-on the Mamba when it needs to be turned on. You have nothing else to prove...your career has been great so far...just focus on getting that Sixth Ring, and team-basketball is what wins games.

And Mike Brown...please..please..just listen to Worthy's advice. Please...please..develop an actual game-plan.

Fantastic post

bwink23
03-08-2012, 11:38 PM

I agree, Kobe sucks...he's no Lebron James who can do everything, or even close...Kobe is a scorer, and will do what scorers do....jack up shots and be a cancer on teams that need more. Kobe, just retire.

d21221hk
03-08-2012, 11:39 PM
But Bynum's 13-18 were all layups/dunks, that ish is weak, kobes shots were all tough contested shots, come on dude, bench bynum that weak ass nikka - efficiency doesn't mean anything if they aren't contested 30+ footer j's

is what bladers would have said

RazorBaLade
03-08-2012, 11:40 PM
I agree, Kobe sucks...he's no Lebron James who can do everything, or even close...Kobe is a scorer, and will do what scorers do....jack up shots and be a cancer on teams that need more. Kobe, just retire.

Lebron hasn't shown the ability to do anything at a championship level, actually.

Not a single thing.

Kobe has shown he has everything... not to the level of some of the very greats but close

B
03-08-2012, 11:45 PM
It's the coache's job to coach, not Kobe's. Phil got Kobe to listen to him and buy into his game plan, Mike Brown doesn't even have a game plan. If you just put Kobe out there and let him "freelance" then as James Worthy said if you give the ball to Kobe everytime he's going to try to perform.No he didn't. I love Kobe but he never listened to Phil until the playoffs. This is not a Mike Brown problem this is and has been a Kobe problem for years. He does this now and again for whatever reason but it's the same mentality that when those shots are dropping has everyone going oooooh aaaaaah

longtime lurker
03-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Yours is too :facepalm

I have no agenda. You see I can actual talk about the Lakers weaknesses and what they need to fix while you obsess over one player. I've seen your posts before you're not fooling anybody.

longtime lurker
03-08-2012, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=B

pauk
03-08-2012, 11:55 PM
James Worthy just couldnt wait to bash Kobe, you could see it in his eyes he was disgusted at Kobes shot selections and chucking while shooting bad and refusing instead to facilitate the hot hand (Bynum), he was just holding it all in not to hurt Kobe fans feelings, lol

Da_Realist
03-08-2012, 11:55 PM
I have no agenda. You see I can actual talk about the Lakers weaknesses and what they need to fix while you obsess over one player. I've seen your posts before you're not fooling anybody.

Who cares who I'm fooling? Why does a person's "agenda" matter to you? If you don't agree, you don't agree. Damn, you dudes catch feelings and then scream out "agenda" whenever you run out of things to say.

Vertical-24
03-08-2012, 11:56 PM

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201126//300.kobe.cm.3611.jpg

Faptastrophe
03-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Dear Kobe,

http://i.qkme.me/36ihio.jpg

Da_Realist
03-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Dear Kobe,

Classic :oldlol:

bwink23
03-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Dear Kobe,

Kobe would take the pill that allowed him to continue chucking :lol

Vertical-24
03-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Kobe would take the pill that allowed him to continue chucking :lol

You really don't like him, do you? :lol

B
03-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Phil got Kobe to buy into a system, but Kobe would do his own thing every now and again. But for the most part Kobe would go along with Phil's game plan. Remember when the Lakers were 1st in the West before the Gasol trade? You don't get to that position freelancing like Kobe has been doing the past two games.Remember when the Lakers lost three in a row last year to crap teams before the all star break and Kobe was getting raked over the coals by the media for jacking shots and ignoring Bynum and Pau. Remember Bynum actually saying something to the media about it. Remember Phil not talking to the media about it at all for two games straight.

It's what Kobe does, always has always will, he is very consistent with it. You just don't notice it when they win. Like I said I love kobe, it actually doesn't bother me one bit because for every game they lose that way they've won 20 for the exact same reason. Difference is some nights the ball won't drop through the hole an everybody gets all upset

bwink23
03-09-2012, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=B

longtime lurker
03-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Who cares who I'm fooling? Why does a person's "agenda" matter to you? If you don't agree, you don't agree. Damn, you dudes catch feelings and then scream out "agenda" whenever you run out of things to say.

:lol at me catching feelings. Listen I couldn't care about the obsession you have over a player that you've never met. I come here to talk basketball and I can't stand idiots that like you that pretend that they have something meaningful to say. I'm just saying who are you trying to fool? Save it for your circle jerk with your boy bwink

Da_Realist
03-09-2012, 12:08 AM
:lol at me catching feelings. Listen I couldn't care about the obsession you have over a player that you've never met. I come here to talk basketball and I can't stand idiots that like you that pretend that they have something meaningful to say. I'm just saying who are you trying to fool? Save it for your circle jerk with your boy bwink

Yeah, and obviously James Worthy can join us cause he obviously thinks the same thing :rolleyes:

longtime lurker
03-09-2012, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=B

Da_Realist
03-09-2012, 12:12 AM
And how does
Listen I couldn't care about the obsession you have over a player that you've never met.

match up with
I can't stand idiots that like you that pretend that they have something meaningful to say.
???

So are your feelings hurt or not? :confusedshrug:

longtime lurker
03-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Yeah, and obviously James Worthy can join us cause he obviously thinks the same thing :rolleyes:

James Worthy called out the coach and Kobe genius.

longtime lurker
03-09-2012, 12:13 AM
And how does

match up with

So are your feelings hurt or not? :confusedshrug:

No my feelings aren't hurt, you're more of an annoyance, like a cockroach. I'm sure you'll crawl back into you whole the next Laker win. :sleeping

bwink23
03-09-2012, 12:14 AM
James Worthy called out the coach and Kobe genius.

HA HA!! Wow, so calling out the coach as well makes it all better in your eyes.....:facepalm

bwink23
03-09-2012, 12:15 AM
No my feelings aren't hurt, you're more of an annoyance, like a cockroach. I'm sure you'll crawl back into you whole the next Laker win. :sleeping

Ah, poor baby....you always got Kobe :cry:

Da_Realist
HA HA!! Wow, so calling out the coach as well makes it all better in your eyes.....:facepalm

His "agenda" is OBVIOUS :oldlol:

longtime lurker

You're the definition of a guy that tries waaaay to hard. Trying to impress people over the internet no less :oldlol:

B
03-09-2012, 12:16 AM
This part I can agree on. You live by Kobe and you die by Kobe, but my point is that the team can still win against the teams they should beat if they fix their PG position and Mike Brown brings out an offensive game plan. Every single game is not going to come down to whether Kobe shoots over or under 25 shots.

That's fine. I never said as much.

I was just addressing the Kobe buying into Phil. I've been a Lakers fan for a long time watched Kobe grow up as a Laker and he's always had his finger on that "Kobe mode" switch. 81 points don't happen in the flow of the game. all those 40 point nights all those 30 point+ games. You know where I'm going LOL

And for his credit Phil knew it. He'd gripe about it in the media but he never tried to discourage it. He never pulled Kobe from a game.

longtime lurker
03-09-2012, 12:17 AM
His "agenda" is OBVIOUS :oldlol:

Answer me this Yes or No question. If a team loses should only one person take the blame? Really simple.

Da_Realist
03-09-2012, 12:19 AM
Answer me this Yes or No question. If a team loses should only one person take the blame? Really simple.

No. But the leader will always get more credit when they win and get more blame when they lose. That's how it works.

Especially, if they are smart enough and have enough championship experience to know better.

bwink23
03-09-2012, 12:19 AM
You're the definition of a guy that tries waaaay to hard. Trying to impress people over the internet no less :oldlol:

LOL!!! you must be impressed...:pimp:

Listen little one, anyone with half a brain can see your buttlust for Kobe. The man can do no wrong in your eyes, we get that. But not everyone has a man-crush on the guy, and not everyone is gonna apologize for him when he plays shitty. Saying someone has an "agenda", is just another way of saying:

"Oh God Kobe, i want your privates!"

longtime lurker
03-09-2012, 12:22 AM
No. But the leader will always get more credit when they win and get more blame when they lose. That's how it works.

Especially, if they are smart enough and have enough championship experience to know better.

Really you should have just stopped there because we all know the rest of what you wrote not true on ISH. Again never did I defend Kobe's horrible shooting but I'm also not going to ignore the obvious deficiencies in the roster and lack of offensive game plan that contributes to losses to teams like the Pistons and Wizards

longtime lurker
03-09-2012, 12:24 AM
My mother should have swallowed

That we can agree on :cheers:

bwink23
03-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Really you should have just stopped there because we all know the rest of what you wrote not true on ISH. Again never did I defend Kobe's horrible shooting but I'm also not going to ignore the obvious deficiencies in the roster and lack of offensive game plan that contributes to losses to teams like the Pistons and Wizards

Of course, that would only make Kobe LOOK BAD, LOL!!

Your agenda is OBVIOUS.

Deuce Bigalow
03-09-2012, 12:26 AM
bwink23 is all over Mikey Jordan's nuts...A decade later after he retired.

B
03-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Really you should have just stopped there because we all know the rest of what you wrote not true on ISH. Again never did I defend Kobe's horrible shooting but I'm also not going to ignore the obvious deficiencies in the roster and lack of offensive game plan that contributes to losses to teams like the Pistons and Wizards Good points. I'm out of here. Too many kids on ISH playing dress up tonight. Good luck with them, you have more patience than I do

talkingconch
03-09-2012, 12:41 AM

everybody already knows all the posts you make, whether ur a backup account or not, is to just get attention so u post pretty retarded stuff that is eye-popping.

decent troll i guess, got my attention

bwink23
03-09-2012, 12:45 AM
everybody already knows all the posts you make, whether ur a backup account or not, is to just get attention so u post pretty retarded stuff that is eye-popping.

decent troll i guess, got my attention

:rockon: ......anyone who hates Kobe to you is a troll....NOT CARING...

When Kobe slips, his nuts are gonna get rode, soneone has to do it around here...:pimp:

GET USED TO IT.

Nevaeh
03-09-2012, 01:49 AM

Yep, if you're gonna be called "Godbe", Greatest closer in the Game", "Most Clutch", etc., you have to take all that comes with it, good and bad. Read any sports news headline and 90% of the time, the heading will mention how the team's LEADER affected the game the most, win or lose.

Legends66NBA7
03-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Yep, if you're gonna be called "Godbe", Greatest closer in the Game", "Most Clutch", etc., you have to take all that comes with it, good and bad. Read any sports news headline and 90% of the time, the heading will mention how the team's LEADER affected the game the most, win or lose.

Yeah, I agree.

I think Lakers will be fine, come playoff time though... They are a playoff built team.

Deuce Bigalow
03-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Do not say Gawd's name in vain.

LakersReign
03-09-2012, 04:16 AM
32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/poodle used one of his "sock puppet" accounts to start this topic, so he could come in here and dance around like the pathetic obvious no life outside of the internet attention starved clown(32dayz/bwink23) he so clearly is.:facepalm

Deuce Bigalow
03-09-2012, 04:22 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if bwink23, poodle, godzuki, furbur hubbs are one/all of Brian's accounts

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-09-2012, 04:25 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if bwink23, poodle, godzuki, furbur hubbs are one/all of Brian's accounts

Not sure why that idiot thinks I'm bwink23 or any of those other posters. Seriously, I don't think I've seen any post not revolved around "Lebronytes", alternate accounts, and "dancing". :lol

LakersReign
03-09-2012, 05:17 AM

fuhrer hoobs is an obvious troll account, given the fact that no one in the right mind would use that word, in an s/n or otherwise. It has a negative connection to Nazi Germany, which is exactly why most Germans today, don't use it anymore. Furthermore, using it as an s/n on an NBA forum, when Hitler wanted to exterminate Blacks as well as Jews, is more proof that the clown(32dayz/bwink23) is a pure ret**d, with not one ounce of common sense. The idiot probably thinks he's being funny by doing that, even though there's nothing "funny" about Nazi Germany. Then you wonder why he has to go invent people to take him seriously, since nobody else does.

MJ(Mean John)
03-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Lol

And he was holding back

Optimus Prime
03-09-2012, 11:25 AM
So is this the thread where all trolls congregate to bash Kobe for every Laker problem?:sleeping

SpecialQue
03-09-2012, 01:44 PM
bwink23 is all over Mikey Jordan's nuts...A decade later after he retired.

It's because he's into older men. Which isn't a bad thing...if you're an older woman.

What I'm basically saying is that bwink23 is an old woman.

bwink23
03-09-2012, 03:24 PM
It's because he's into older men. Which isn't a bad thing...if you're an older woman.

What I'm basically saying is that bwink23 is an old woman.

God that's funny....:lol ....not as funny as your avatar....:no: