PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook or Deron Williams, who would you take first?

insidehoops
08-10-2011, 02:06 PM
D-Will is the more pure point guard.

Westbrook is more explosive and might have more upside to keep getting better.

If you were picking a team from scratch, who would you take?

v1ncelis
08-10-2011, 02:07 PM
D-Will any day.

OmniStrife
08-10-2011, 02:13 PM
It's like asking Kobe or E. Gordon.

Dumb question, I'm sorry.

Fazotronic
08-10-2011, 02:34 PM
the point guard

Clutch
08-10-2011, 02:35 PM
D-Will

Kellogs4toniee
08-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Smarter : Deron
Better Passer : Deron
Better Shooter : Deron

Give me these when I want a point guard. What good is being able to jump faster and accelerate faster if it doesn't give good results. Only thing result wise I see that Westbrook has over D-Will is rebounding, and that's a wash.

GOBB
08-10-2011, 02:45 PM

Yeah but if you were starting a team from scratch its not a dumb question because you may not want Kobe given all the miles he has compiled. Sure he's a great player but Eric Gordon could be apart of your franchise for over a decade. How many seasons do you see Kobe playing realistically where he'll be considered better than Eric Gordon? Just things to consider when you are building a team from scratch. Are you going for the wins/title now (altho you'd have to given Kobe an actual team) or are you lookin to the future?

I'm taking Deron Williams because the age gap isnt that significant as the example you made.

Bigsmoke
08-10-2011, 03:03 PM
D-Will

Miller for 3
08-10-2011, 03:04 PM
If I had a brain, Dwill

HylianNightmare
08-10-2011, 03:07 PM
i'd take deron williams

JaskoX1
08-10-2011, 03:15 PM
I would take a retired Steve Francis over Westbrook.

Nets fan 93
08-10-2011, 03:27 PM
D-Will averaged 11asts with the Nets. His only sure option was Lopez. Deron is very impressive. HE is the best imo. I thought that before the trade too. D-Will all dayy Err dayy

rezznor
08-10-2011, 03:28 PM
serious question?

ZaaaaaH
08-10-2011, 03:28 PM

:roll:

U getem boy ! :lol

LJJ
08-10-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm taking Westbrook.

Woooo, wait before you start hating. I'm starting a team from scratch, so the rest of the roster is not going to be that good. Deron Williams is going to lead that group to the 8th seed, especially in the lEast, but I need them in the lottery for a couple of seasons.

ihatetimthomas
08-10-2011, 03:40 PM
obvious troll thread

PowerGlove
08-10-2011, 03:43 PM
westbrook gets shitted on constantly

lakers87
08-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Pretty simple answer. D-Will.

LoneyROY7
08-10-2011, 03:47 PM
westbrook gets shitted on constantly

Seriously, people are acting like he's some kind of scrub. C'mon, he had an up-and-down playoff run...he's still a great up-and-coming player.

Led Balls
08-10-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm taking Westbrook.

Woooo, wait before you start hating. I'm starting a team from scratch, so the rest of the roster is not going to be that good. Deron Williams is going to lead that group to the 8th seed, especially in the lEast, but I need them in the lottery for a couple of seasons.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/slapclap/Westbrook.gif

ihatetimthomas
08-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Seriously, people are acting like he's some kind of scrub. C'mon, he had an up-and-down playoff run...he's still a great up-and-coming player.

Show me where people say he is a scrub. This thread is about who you take Dwill or Westbrook. To say you pick Dwill over Westbrook doesnt mean you are calling him a scrub.

Westbrook is no scrub and is a great player with great potential but if anything, the playoffs shows he has leaks in his game and needs to mature mentally before he can overtake Dwill.

lakers87
08-10-2011, 04:07 PM
who said RW is a scrub? He just needs to harness his talents into a manner where he doesn't hurt the team. For all his amazing plays, there's always plays where I'm like "WTH is he doing?"

He's made such a quantum leap in his game that he wants to show that to the world. As a PG though, realize you have a lethal scorer in KD on your team. You don't have to go 1 on 3.

PowerGlove
08-10-2011, 04:12 PM
I've the greatest make WTF or WTH plays. Wade does it all the time.

LoneyROY7
08-10-2011, 04:14 PM
I was exaggerating a bit in saying scrub, but I'm just amazed at how one playoff run can drop a kid's stock in many posters' eyes so much.

ihatetimthomas
08-10-2011, 04:17 PM
I was exaggerating a bit in saying scrub, but I'm just amazed at how one one playoff run can drop a kid's stock in many posters' eyes so much.

I think his stock dropping has nothing to do with ability. More so his mentality. Can he take a backseat to Durant? Can he become more of a true point guard than a scorer? Does he have it in him to be for the team and not himself?

When you have a subpar performance on the biggest stage in the game, you are certainly going to get criticism and people are going to question what you are made of.

LoneyROY7
08-10-2011, 04:23 PM
I think his stock dropping has nothing to do with ability. More so his mentality. Can he take a backseat to Durant? Can he become more of a true point guard than a scorer? Does he have it in him to be for the team and not himself?

When you have a subpar performance on the biggest stage in the game, you are certainly going to get criticism and people are going to question what you are made of.

That's fair. And yeah, the clash with Durant (as far as who was "the man") was painfully evident throughout the playoffs, so it will be interesting to see how or if Russell will take that next progressive step in the upcoming seasons.

ihatetimthomas
08-10-2011, 04:29 PM
That's fair. And yeah, the clash with Durant (as far as who was "the man") was painfully evident throughout the playoffs, so it will be interesting to see how or if Russell will take that next progressive step in the upcoming seasons.

I truly do hope he takes the necessary steps. He is a phenomenal talent and an elite athlete. He has all the tools to be a NBA great. If he can learn to defer a bit more to Durant, OKC is going to be even more dangerous.

JaskoX1
08-10-2011, 04:30 PM
I was exaggerating a bit in saying scrub, but I'm just amazed at how one playoff run can drop a kid's stock in many posters' eyes so much.
The kid is garbage. Face it.

fake edit: compared to other pointguards/sg

qrich
08-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Shaun Livingston

Ikill
08-10-2011, 04:58 PM
The kid is garbage. Face it.

fake edit: compared to other pointguards/sg
He is far from garbage he averaged 22/8/5 on a 55 win team and he is a great defender. I don't know why people are overreacting so much from one playoff series

Ikill
08-10-2011, 05:17 PM

No Westbrooks mentality is fine its the same mentality Jordan and Kobe have but he's just not that skilled and he is still learning to play the pg position. Why should Westbrook take a back seat to Durant when he gets shut down this is what was happening in the Dallas and Memphis series. Durant couldn't get open so Westbrook was forced to shoot most of the time it was late in the shot clock because he waited so long for Durant to get open.

DMV2
08-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Deron Williams, I miss you already. :(

twintowers
08-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Better question would be Deron Williams or Chris Paul....

artificial
08-10-2011, 05:33 PM
ISH, you forgot to log in to a troll account before posting this joke.

insidehoops
08-10-2011, 06:14 PM
The clear choice is D-Will, but it seemed fun to discuss the pros/cons of both players anyway.

Eat Like A Bosh
08-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Westbrook, because D-Will beat me up when I was a kid and I hate him

ihatetimthomas
08-10-2011, 10:16 PM
No Westbrooks mentality is fine its the same mentality Jordan and Kobe have but he's just not that skilled and he is still learning to play the pg position. Why should Westbrook take a back seat to Durant when he gets shut down this is what was happening in the Dallas and Memphis series. Durant couldn't get open so Westbrook was forced to shoot most of the time it was late in the shot clock because he waited so long for Durant to get open.

I think his mentality is way off is he has the same mentality of Kobe or Jordan when he clearly is not of their level. Players who think that they are better than they are need to adjust their mentality.

My point is, Westbrook is option 2. And if he is not getting the shots, he needs to be able to impact the game in other ways.

ballerz
08-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Deron is better at everything except maybe turning the ball over

chips93
08-10-2011, 10:23 PM

im not sure that you can learn the instincts to be a good pg. you certainly cant just learn to have better court vision. many of the things westbrook are missing arent things that can be learned, at least not easily.

ihatetimthomas
08-10-2011, 10:29 PM
im not sure that you can learn the instincts to be a good pg. you certainly cant just learn to have better court vision. many of the things westbrook are missing arent things that can be learned, at least not easily.

It def. is not easy, but it is possible. One player who comes to mind is Chauncey Billups. While he never became a true pg like Chris Paul or DWill, he certainly was able to become a floor general and leader at the pg position. He was and always will have a scorers mentality, but he was able to adapt his game. But its not easy and many players never evolve their games.

imdaman99
08-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Deron is better at everything except maybe turning the ball over
thats true. hes also better at forcing hall of fame coaches to retire and then getting traded to basketball siberia :lol

westbrook absolutely abused deron williams last year, oh but wait that doesn't count. what counts is that he averaged 11 assists on a team going nowhere fast. good luck in siberia deron williams :oldlol:

chips93
08-10-2011, 10:44 PM
It def. is not easy, but it is possible. One player who comes to mind is Chauncey Billups. While he never became a true pg like Chris Paul or DWill, he certainly was able to become a floor general and leader at the pg position. He was and always will have a scorers mentality, but he was able to adapt his game. But its not easy and many players never evolve their games.

i was just think that billups is one example, but there arent many. there definitely arent any combo guards like westbrook, who become elite floor generals. all the top pure point guards come into the league as guys who knew how to run a team.

chips93
08-10-2011, 10:47 PM
thats true. hes also better at forcing hall of fame coaches to retire and then getting traded to basketball siberia :lol

westbrook absolutely abused deron williams last year, oh but wait that doesn't count. what counts is that he averaged 11 assists on a team going nowhere fast. good luck in siberia deron williams :oldlol:

williams proved for many years in utah that he puts up worthwhile stats.

PowerGlove
08-10-2011, 10:47 PM
I think his mentality is way off is he has the same mentality of Kobe or Jordan when he clearly is not of their level. Players who think that they are better than they are need to adjust their mentality.

My point is, Westbrook is option 2. And if he is not getting the shots, he needs to be able to impact the game in other ways.

We didnt know Kobe was on that level until like at least 2000. Four years in the league. Westbrook is going to be a great player. I can see it.

imdaman99
08-10-2011, 10:52 PM
williams proved for many years in utah that he puts up worthwhile stats.
worthwhile stats? im sorry but his teams have been getting worse every year. for someone that supposedly has such an impact on his team, why is your team topping out in your 2nd year in the nba? yeah the lakers were always in their way, but its not like he put up great performances against them, when all good PGs have historically torn up the lakers. oh but he averages 11 assists, that makes up for it.

OKCThunderUP
08-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Anyone who thinks Westbrook believes he's the #1 option (or wants to be) on the OKC Thunder is, simply put, a moron. When you're in the playoffs and your #1 scoring option (Durant) is getting mauled, double teamed, and, at times, even triple teamed you rely on your #2 scoring option to create something and take more shots. Westbrook did that because he's the #2 player on the roster. He wasn't trying to be Batman and he sure as hell wasn't trying to take shots away from Durant. He took what the defense gave him.

Does he have holes in his game? Absolutely. He got drafted not even knowing which position he'd be playing. But go back to his rookie season and watch him and tell me you envisioned him being a 22/8/5 PG on a 55-win team in only two more seasons and I'll show you a liar. He's developed a legit J, his court vision has improved drastically, and he's a much better finisher at the rim. Yeah, he turns the ball over. Steve Nash and Jason Kidd have ROUTINELY finished top 5 in turnovers each throughout their careers but they're a couple of the best in the game regardless.

Westbrook has a lot of improvement to do but judging by some of the comments made on this board (not just in this thread) you'd think Westbrook is a garbage bench warmer instead of being a 2nd-team All-NBA player, All-Star, AND being the 5th player to reach 4000 points, 1500 assists, and 1000 rebounds by his 3rd season (up there with players like Lebron, Oscar Robertson, CP3, and Hardaway).

/rant

Ikill
08-11-2011, 09:16 AM

Oh so if your the second option you can't be the one that takes over games when your 1st option is getting shut down :facepalm Durant couldn't get open Westbrook waited for him why don't you understand this. What do you mean he doesn't impact the game in other ways he's a good passer a great rebounder and the best defensive pg in the NBA. The fact is Westbrook is not skilled this is what hurt him not his mentality or BBIQ he is just limited as a player. In a few years people will love Westbrook for his mentality just like they did with Kobe.

Ikill
08-11-2011, 09:34 AM
If you don't think he will be a good pg than you are stupid he didn't even play pg in college and he has already made so much progress. Belive me if Westbrook wasn't capable of playing PG he would of been moved by now like other combo gaurds Stuckey Tyreke Evans OJ Mayo they tried to play them at the PG but they were moved right away them coaches know whats up. Westbrooks court vision is fine he averaged 8 assists he needs to learn to slow down and he needs to improve his handles this will make him a much better pg.

tpols
08-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Steve Nash and Jason Kidd have ROUTINELY finished top 5 in turnovers each throughout their careers but they're a couple of the best in the game regardless.

Yea but they were also way better at setting their teammates up to get good shots.. like infinitely better. Jason Kidd and Steve Nash would get a turnover when they took a risk to set someone up for an easy look.. where as Westbrook gets his turnovers mostly on boneheaded plays where he dribbles himself into a crowd or does something else reckless. It's different.

Nets fan 93
08-11-2011, 02:28 PM

The team the Nets have definetly have a direction. Whether you want to believe that or not. I actually made a mistake too. Deron averaged 12.8 asts with scrubs and Lopez.

Lebron23
08-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Deron Williams

Bigsmoke
08-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Anyone who thinks Westbrook believes he's the #1 option (or wants to be) on the OKC Thunder is, simply put, a moron. When you're in the playoffs and your #1 scoring option (Durant) is getting mauled, double teamed, and, at times, even triple teamed you rely on your #2 scoring option to create something and take more shots. Westbrook did that because he's the #2 player on the roster. He wasn't trying to be Batman and he sure as hell wasn't trying to take shots away from Durant. He took what the defense gave him.

Does he have holes in his game? Absolutely. He got drafted not even knowing which position he'd be playing. But go back to his rookie season and watch him and tell me you envisioned him being a 22/8/5 PG on a 55-win team in only two more seasons and I'll show you a liar. He's developed a legit J, his court vision has improved drastically, and he's a much better finisher at the rim. Yeah, he turns the ball over. Steve Nash and Jason Kidd have ROUTINELY finished top 5 in turnovers each throughout their careers but they're a couple of the best in the game regardless.

Westbrook has a lot of improvement to do but judging by some of the comments made on this board (not just in this thread) you'd think Westbrook is a garbage bench warmer instead of being a 2nd-team All-NBA player, All-Star, AND being the 5th player to reach 4000 points, 1500 assists, and 1000 rebounds by his 3rd season (up there with players like Lebron, Oscar Robertson, CP3, and Hardaway).

/rant

i didnt read all that but Deron Williams NEVER played with a superstar and still was able to make the playolfs almost everytime. KD and Deron Williams is like... :bowdown:

imdaman99
08-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Yea but they were also way better at setting their teammates up to get good shots.. like infinitely better. Jason Kidd and Steve Nash would get a turnover when they took a risk to set someone up for an easy look.. where as Westbrook gets his turnovers mostly on boneheaded plays where he dribbles himself into a crowd or does something else reckless. It's different.
dawg, do you remember game 7 against the grizzlies? westbrook had the court vision of a steve nash and jkidd. he also dropped a triple double. oh but who cares about that game, it wasn't even important right?

PowerGlove
08-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Comparing his court vision to legendary passers.:oldlol:

The funny thing is Nash wasnt a good player this early in his career but Westbrook cant change.

Bigsmoke
08-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Comparing his court vision to legendary passers.:oldlol:

The funny thing is Nash wasnt a good player this early in his career but Westbrook cant change.

lol true dat.

but back to the subject. Whats the point of comparing Westbrook to D-will... everybody should all know who's better and who should be taken first.

imlmf
08-11-2011, 11:57 PM
is this a serious question??

Lebron23
02-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Russell Westbrook. Deron FG% and impact went down after the Jazz traded him to the Nets.

Bigsmoke
02-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Russell Westbrook. Deron FG% and impact went down after the Jazz traded him to the Nets.

u still think Rondo is better than CP3?!

Deron Williams is having a down year but still I'll pick him over Westbrook.

Lebron23
02-01-2012, 08:06 PM
u still think Rondo is better than CP3?!

Deron Williams is having a down year but still I'll pick him over Westbrook.

He should have stayed in Utah. Sloan's system inflated his numbers.

Bigsmoke
02-01-2012, 08:09 PM
He should have stayed in Utah. Sloan's system inflated his numbers.

lol yea ok.

LockoutOver11
02-01-2012, 08:09 PM
lol yea ok.

exactly.

Poodle
02-01-2012, 09:01 PM
i'd take Westbrook but move him to SG, then get a real PG to pass it to him and let him do what that fool does.

Kellogs4toniee
02-01-2012, 10:38 PM
i'd take Westbrook but move him to SG, then get a real PG to pass it to him and let him do what that fool does.

I disagree, you would choose Westbrook who has has a history of making bad choices, high turnovers, and start him at the 2-guard even though he is 6'3 and would be under-sized for most of the contending teams in this league.

Better do what 95% what the people have already said in this thread and just go with Deron Williams. Smarter, better shooter, better passer, actually knows how to run a pick and roll.

Cali Syndicate
02-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Easily D Will.

I'd even take Stephen Curry over Westbrook but only if he's not spraining his ankle every few months.

Poodle
02-01-2012, 11:23 PM
I disagree, you would choose Westbrook who has has a history of making bad choices, high turnovers, and start him at the 2-guard even though he is 6'3 and would be under-sized for most of the contending teams in this league.

Better do what 95% what the people have already said in this thread and just go with Deron Williams. Smarter, better shooter, better passer, actually knows how to run a pick and roll.

westbrook is not undersized for 2....even if he was his athleticism more than makes up for it. thats why he plays 2 with less ball decisions other than score.

millwad
02-01-2012, 11:35 PM
westbrook is not undersized for 2....even if he was his athleticism more than makes up for it. thats why he plays 2 with less ball decisions other than score.

Great post, Brian!

http://i.imgur.com/1NYMC.jpg

Kiddlovesnets
02-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Usually the choice is Deron Williams, and by far. The only possibility that a team may take Westbrook over Deron is that it already has a good ball handler on the team playing the other position. Good examples are the Heat(LBJ, Wade), Lakers(Kobe), Hawks(Joe Johnson) and Kinds(Evans). Come on this is gotta be a joke, you cant compare someone who is barely top 5 PG to the 2nd best PG in the league so far.
:facepalm

Poodle
02-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Great post, Brian!

http://i.imgur.com/1NYMC.jpg

i don't know why you keep begging for my attention. you're the most annoying poster on ISh these days, even when i browse how bad otc has gotten, you're a big reason why. now you're PM'ing me stupid shit calling me brian where it doesn't even make any sense, not even insulting me just talkin delusional shit like some retard nerd. its like a broken record of some annoyinig mf'er yanking my coattails talking gibberish constantly. stfu you annoying swedish fgt,.... :facepalm

even that pic makes no sense. at least have some rhyme or reason why you are posting something stupid-ass :rolleyes:

i've never seen someone get so butthurt over getting his nerd car he just bought clowned.

millwad
02-01-2012, 11:51 PM
i don't know why you keep begging for my attention. you're the most annoying poster on ISh these days, even when i browse how bad otc has gotten, you're a big reason why. now you're PM'ing me stupid shit calling me brian where it doesn't even make any sense, not even insulting me just talkin delusional shit like some retard nerd. its like a broken record of some annoyinig mf'er yanking my coattails talking gibberish constantly. stfu you annoying swedish fgt,.... :facepalm

even that pic makes no sense. at least have some rhyme or reason why you are posting something stupid-ass :rolleyes:

i've never seen someone get so butthurt over getting his nerd car he just bought clowned.

Brian, it's so cute of you. You have 5+ accounts and you are a pinoy kid.. I have owned you so badly and all you can come with is that you dissed a car I don't own in a joke thread..

I shredded you into pieces, I got you so badly and you have nothing to come with, Brian. You are pure trash, I trashed you and the only thing left for you Brian, aka troll, is to get tossed into the trashes..

imdaman99
02-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Deron Williams

and you're the one who bumped this thread :facepalm

change of heart?

Poodle
02-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Brian, it's so cute of you. You have 5+ accounts and you are a pinoy kid.. I have owned you so badly and all you can come with is that you dissed a car I don't own in a joke thread..

I shredded you into pieces, I got you so badly and you have nothing to come with, Brian. You are pure trash, I trashed you and the only thing left for you Brian, aka troll, is to get tossed into the trashes..

who the fukk is brian? at least explain where that comes from at least? :facepalm

i've never seen a more delusional poster

millwad
02-02-2012, 12:14 AM
who the fukk is brian? at least explain where that comes from at least? :facepalm

i've never seen a more delusional poster

Brian, stop being in denial, everyone knows by now that you're a lonely asian kid. See, if you wanna deny your lame PM's about the fact that you're lonely and only have internet friends, then do so. But everyone already knows that you're Brian and that you're a small asian kid and not the 6'5 beast you told us you are..:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

And for the name of god, stop posting with multiple accounts, you need to go outside and meet real people.. You spend the most time on ISH of all the posters here..:facepalm

bluechox2
02-02-2012, 12:20 AM
deron

Poodle
02-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Brian, stop being in denial, everyone knows by now that you're a lonely asian kid. See, if you wanna deny your lame PM's about the fact that you're lonely and only have internet friends, then do so. But everyone already knows that you're Brian and that you're a small asian kid and not the 6'5 beast you told us you are..:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

And for the name of god, stop posting with multiple accounts, you need to go outside and meet real people.. You spend the most time on ISH of all the posters here..:facepalm

post the PM's....i've already dared you to multiples of times but you're butthurt delusional. i've made you so mad that you continually stalk me, and when i don't reply to your PM's, you stalk me on NBA forum. its just sad what type of dude you must be to be so persistently angry at me for clowning your ride when you posted it in the wrong forum to begini with :facepalm

and i can post a handful of PM's from you talking the same gibberish, where what you say is just so pointlessly stupid. what if i called you Tom? wtf does that mean? because i got no idea either but thats what you're doing.... like i said you're a real annoyoing mf'er. its just a real lame personality you got, even other posters i've had beefs with in otc weren't nearly as lame as you posting crap that makes no sense :facepalm

millwad
02-02-2012, 01:19 AM
post the PM's....i've already dared you to multiples of times but you're butthurt delusional. i've made you so mad that you continually stalk me, and when i don't reply to your PM's, you stalk me on NBA forum. its just sad what type of dude you must be to be so persistently angry at me for clowning your ride when you posted it in the wrong forum to begini with :facepalm

and i can post a handful of PM's from you talking the same gibberish, where what you say is just so pointlessly stupid. what if i called you Tom? wtf does that mean? because i got no idea either but thats what you're doing.... like i said you're a real annoyoing mf'er. its just a real lame personality you got, even other posters i've had beefs with in otc weren't nearly as lame as you posting crap that makes no sense :facepalm

You wrote your PM's 6 months back with your Godzuki account and I have deleted my inbox plenty of times after that. By the way, Brian, why do you have multiple accounts? That's just sad and a proof of you being lonely as hell. Just explain why you have multiple accounts, it's a great proof of you being lonely.

I'm not angry at you, Brian, I just think it's hilarious that I owned you so much. And owning you feels good considering the fact that you pm'd about you being lonely and that you only had internetfriends but then you tried to act all thug on me but I made you look like my b*tch. And Brian, we all know it's you, as soon as I exposed you, you set your profile to private.:facepalm

Now go and troll some more, Brian, and act like you're a 6'5 thug while in reality you're a pathetic, lonely asian kid...:facepalm

It's not even something weird or bad to be asian or to be short and less athletic, what's lame is that you try to act like someone you ain't and you think you're some boss when you in fact only is a lonely asian kid with multiple accounts who troll on internet..:facepalm

I have consumed your life, Brian, go and create new accounts because my ownage of you will haunt you forever on ISH..

Whoah10115
02-02-2012, 01:57 AM
millwad apparently still showing his quality. Lonely Asian kid? Seriously, what's the matter with you? Go to practice or something.

I.R.Beast
02-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Show me where people say he is a scrub. This thread is about who you take Dwill or Westbrook. To say you pick Dwill over Westbrook doesnt mean you are calling him a scrub.

Westbrook is no scrub and is a great player with great potential but if anything, the playoffs shows he has leaks in his game and needs to mature mentally before he can overtake Dwill.
But the respones by some of the people are reidiculous. Westbrook has been great the last 12+ games... I'd take D-Will too but westbrook deserves respect as a player. It's about helping your team win games.... You don't play to fill a description to play to your stengths to win games.... The guy has averaged 8 assists a game for 2 seasons in a row what more do people want?...and he's givin you 20+. the guy is a great young player i dont understand the hate. He f**ked up 1 series, let him live and learn.

Poodle
02-02-2012, 10:46 AM
You wrote your PM's 6 months back with your Godzuki account and I have deleted my inbox plenty of times after that. By the way, Brian, why do you have multiple accounts? That's just sad and a proof of you being lonely as hell. Just explain why you have multiple accounts, it's a great proof of you being lonely.

I'm not angry at you, Brian, I just think it's hilarious that I owned you so much. And owning you feels good considering the fact that you pm'd about you being lonely and that you only had internetfriends but then you tried to act all thug on me but I made you look like my b*tch. And Brian, we all know it's you, as soon as I exposed you, you set your profile to private.:facepalm

Now go and troll some more, Brian, and act like you're a 6'5 thug while in reality you're a pathetic, lonely asian kid...:facepalm

It's not even something weird or bad to be asian or to be short and less athletic, what's lame is that you try to act like someone you ain't and you think you're some boss when you in fact only is a lonely asian kid with multiple accounts who troll on internet..:facepalm

I have consumed your life, Brian, go and create new accounts because my ownage of you will haunt you forever on ISH..

its just sad how many lies you tell here, but even your posts, topics, and viewpoints are generally awful. i don't even think you existed 6 months ago, in fact i have no idea who the fukk you are since you came outa nowhere like 2 months~ ago onto otc but i'm sure youre someone i've beefed with in otc's alt scared of me with your main account. bet.

dude, you're the one who has been PM'ing me nonstop, and trying to beef with me here on NBA forum when i don't return your PM's ever since i clowned your dorky car. the sad thing is everything you've sent me or posted has been the same exact wall of txts calling me brian, or posting 32dayz pic(don't really now the story behind that) to try to attack me, or this lie that i confided in you 6 months ago, but its just stupid engaging in even a troll war with you because the stuff you say doesn't even make sense. and you got 0 edge to you, like you're afraid to curse or use slang, in fact you use some of the nerdiest words where i would have sworn you were boozehound. still sort of do, if you didn't exhibit elements of LoJ....