PDA

View Full Version : So we gonna Act like the Lakers Fans were not chanting "MVP" for Lebron

ashbelly
12-26-2010, 12:30 PM
yesterday ?? are they trying to piss off Kobe or trying to force management to make some moves? or Was it the Armenians? Or were they trying to play reverse psychology on lebron :oldlol:

Z0mgZ0rs
12-26-2010, 12:39 PM
They were chanting it for Chris Bosh. I remember LA fans chanting MVP when Kobe scored 81 against Toronto.

sh0wtime
12-26-2010, 12:42 PM
They were chanting it for Chris Bosh. I remember LA fans chanting MVP when Kobe scored 81 against Toronto.

Not really, the only MVP chants that came that game was when Lebron was at the line somewhere in the 2nd half. I dont think it was Laker fans, sounded more like some noisy Lebron-Heat fans in the audience, but you never know.

Pointguard
12-26-2010, 12:48 PM
yesterday ?? are they trying to piss off Kobe or trying to force management to make some moves? or Was it the Armenian? Or were they trying to play reverse psychology on lebron :oldlol:

Ha, I made a thread about that. But they should have done that during the chalk blow and maybe he wouldn't have had the triple double.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Laker fans will either avoid this topic all together or make up some bs excuse, but that was some straight up disrespect to Bryant. Dude just won back to back titles, and yet people are yelling MVP for his top rival in his own building!! I'm trying to imagine people yelling MVP for Penny Hardaway in Chicago stadium while Jordan was playing. :oldlol:

I'm trying to imagine people yelling MVP for Isiah in the Lakers' building while Magic was playing. :oldlol:

Never happen. Damn, Laker fans admitting they'd rather have Lebron on their team. Can't say I blame them though.

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Laker fans will either avoid this topic all together or make up some bs excuse, but that was some straight up disrespect to Bryant. Dude just won back to back titles, and yet people are yelling MVP for his top rival in his own building!! I'm trying to imagine people yelling MVP for Penny Hardaway in Chicago stadium while Jordan was playing. :oldlol:

I'm trying to imagine people yelling MVP for Isiah in the Lakers' building while Magic was playing. :oldlol:

Never happen. Damn, Laker fans admitting they'd rather have Lebron on their team. Can't say I blame them though.

I was shocked at this. I didn't hear it so i'm only going off what everyone is saying. What a joke Lakers fans are.

code green
12-26-2010, 02:32 PM
i'm part of a celtics' fanbase that gave kobe mvp chants in 06-07, so i'm not in place to say anything.

goddamn pink hat fans are annoying.

Kblaze8855
12-26-2010, 02:34 PM
THe really bigtime players have fans everywhere. Which is why Kobe and Lebron have heard MVP chants on the road in many places. I heard MVP chants for Lebron in chicago. Kobe heard them in boston of all places....

StillKill24
12-26-2010, 02:36 PM
link or it didn't happen

branslowski
12-26-2010, 02:39 PM

Knoe....I know your stance on Kobe...So I pretty much knew you were going to post this.

It was a batch of Bron Heat fans in LA....Everyone knows LA has crowds that aren't always loud...So this batch of Heat fans started chanting MVP for Bron, ABC's Mic's had it on good sound. Polls and newspapers already show that most Laker fans actually dislike LeBron...Shit, this board and other boards even show it...So please GTFO with your created BS.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 02:45 PM
THe really bigtime players have fans everywhere. Which is why Kobe and Lebron have heard MVP chants on the road in many places. I heard MVP chants for Lebron in chicago. Kobe heard them in boston of all places....

I knew people were going to bring that up. Here's why it's different. The Celtics sucked at that time and were going nowhere. This Laker team is going for it's 3rd title in a row!!

You would never hear those chants at a CURRENT Celtics game, or any game since the arrival of KG.

Nor would you hear it for ANY rival of Magic, Jordan, etc. in their own buildings. Even if the team was mediocre. Anyone yell MVP for rivals during Jordan's Wizard days? Of course not.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Knoe....I know your stance on Kobe...So I pretty much knew you were going to post this.

It was a batch of Bron Heat fans in LA....Everyone knows LA has crowds that aren't always loud...So this batch of Heat fans started chanting MVP for Bron, ABC's Mic's had it on good sound. Polls and newspapers already show that most Laker fans actually dislike LeBron...Shit, this board and other boards even show it...So please GTFO with your created BS.

Laker fans will either avoid this topic all together or make up some bs excuse,

U :mad:? Yes, you are. Laker fans at Staples have better taste than you. :oldlol:

branslowski
12-26-2010, 03:00 PM
U :mad:? Yes, you are. Laker fans at Staples have better taste than you. :oldlol:

So because you knew a Laker fan would call out your bullshit, you make it up as "Creating an excuse" So once a Laker fan truthfully calls out and explain that your biased post was bullshit, you can sit back and say "Haha, I knew he was gonna say that, that makes me right"...And expect everything is all good in your hood? Gotcha, kind of like Tom saying:

"The Sky is purple and the ocean is pink, and i'm right because I say so, now watch how some smart person gonna say the sky is blue and the ocean is too"..

Steve-" Huh, yeah, the sky is blue and the ocean is too"

Tom-"Hahaha, I knew it, im right, excuses excuses, haha, I win"

:facepalm

Indian guy
12-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Have to admit that's pretty ****ing sweet. To get MVP chants in the city that hates you more than any other out there.

YouCallILose
12-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Lakers fans werent giving him MVP chants. Heat fans/LeBron homers who live in the LA area/went there for the game were giving him MVP chants. You really think Lakers fans would chant MVP for LeBron? If so you're literally retarded

Batz
12-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Have to admit that's pretty ****ing sweet. To get MVP chants in the city that hates you more than any other out there.
What? I can easily say LA was the city who booed Lebron the least other than Miami.

Put Back Dunk
12-26-2010, 03:16 PM
I knew people were going to bring that up. Here's why it's different. The Celtics sucked at that time and were going nowhere. This Laker team is going for it's 3rd title in a row!!

You would never hear those chants at a CURRENT Celtics game, or any game since the arrival of KG.

Nor would you hear it for ANY rival of Magic, Jordan, etc. in their own buildings. Even if the team was mediocre. Anyone yell MVP for rivals during Jordan's Wizard days? Of course not.

Repped.

It was the final minute of a 15(?) point blow out - Boston fans were filing out of the stadium and Lakers fans stuck around to rub it in, and then they were drowned out by a chorus of boos.

thejumpa
12-26-2010, 03:18 PM
What? I can easily say LA was the city who booed Lebron the least other than Miami.

It's not just about boos. Talk to a random Laker fan out there. Kobe is god and LeBron is a clown.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 03:25 PM
So because you knew a Laker fan would call out your bullshit, you make it up as "Creating an excuse" So once a Laker fan truthfully calls out and explain that your biased post was bullshit, you can sit back and say "Haha, I knew he was gonna say that, that makes me right"...And expect everything is all good in your hood? Gotcha, kind of like Tom saying:

"The Sky is purple and the ocean is pink, and i'm right because I say so, now watch how some smart person gonna say the sky is blue and the ocean is too"..

Steve-" Huh, yeah, the sky is blue and the ocean is too"

Tom-"Hahaha, I knew it, im right, excuses excuses, haha, I win"

:facepalm

I wouldn't expect you to EVER admit something like this. You're far too much of a hero worshipping simpleton to do so. So go ahead and make up your excuses, but I'll enjoy it for what it was...............disrespect of your God by his own crowd.
:oldlol:

Indian guy
12-26-2010, 03:26 PM

You know what I'm talking about. Nobody hates LeBron more than LAKER fans. It's a huge smack in the face of their GOD when LeBron gets MVP chants in his building.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 03:29 PM
I wouldn't expect you to EVER admit something like this. You're far too much of a hero worshipping simpleton to do so. So go ahead and make up your excuses, but I'll enjoy it for what it was...............disrespect of your God by his own crowd.
:oldlol:

Whatever you say moron...We all know it was a batch of Heat fans in a always not so loud Staples....But keep going on with your bias.:rolleyes:

asdf1990
12-26-2010, 03:30 PM
it was in the forth when lebron was taking fts. it was only a handful though so it wasn't as loud.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 03:32 PM
You know what I'm talking about. Nobody hates LeBron more than LAKER fans. It's a huge smack in the face of their GOD when LeBron gets MVP chants in his building.

:oldlol: @ "Their God"....Idiots.

But it's not disrespectful when those chanting it were Heat fans...I'am mad that our buliding is one of the least hyped up ones though....But If Bron actually won title while Kobe kept getting his ass bust in playoffs and quitting in game 5's, I then prob would want Bron and most other Laker fans would feel the same.

sayitaintso
12-26-2010, 03:34 PM
There are actual Laker fans in LA. I always thought they were bandwagoners like em' San Diego Charger bandwagoners.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Whatever you say moron...We all know it was a batch of Heat fans in a always not so loud Staples....But keep going on with your bias.:rolleyes:

U :mad:? To be fair, if I was someone like yourself who worshipped a man like a God and that God had been disrespected in his own church, I'd be :mad: too.

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 03:45 PM
:oldlol: @ "Their God"....Idiots.

But it's not disrespectful when those chanting it were Heat fans...I'am mad that our buliding is one of the least hyped up ones though....But If Bron actually won title while Kobe kept getting his ass bust in playoffs and quitting in game 5's, I then prob would want Bron and most other Laker fans would feel the same.

troll post.

team game mate. team game. you just said lebron was better than kobe in another thread now you are on here saying lebron "gets his ass busted in the playoffs"

LOL

quitting in the playoffs? 2008 nba finals game 6? 2006 first round game 7?

oh the double standards are so nice. so nice.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 03:47 PM
U :mad:? To be fair, if I was someone like yourself who worshipped a man like a God and that God had been disrespected in his own church, I'd be :mad: too.

And if the man I hate with a passion just won back to back finals MVP's, i'd be mad and create Bullshit opinions spinning the truth too.

But I know, I worship Kobe because I pop you for spreading lies....All good, whatever helps you sleep at night...

branslowski
12-26-2010, 03:49 PM
troll post.

team game mate. team game. you just said lebron was better than kobe in another thread now you are on here saying lebron "gets his ass busted in the playoffs"

LOL

quitting in the playoffs? 2008 nba finals game 6? 2006 first round game 7?

oh the double standards are so nice. so nice.

LeBron is better than Kobe....And I would rather have Kobe in the playoffs...Not sure how my post strayed away from those opinions...

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 03:50 PM
And if the man I hate with a passion just won back to back finals MVP's, i'd be mad and create Bullshit opinions spinning the truth too.

But I know, I worship Kobe because I pop you for spreading lies....All good, whatever helps you sleep at night...

your worship of kobe is apparent because you create double standards when you hammer other players for doing things that kobe had done and done in a much worse fashion.

that is the difference.

i would never hammer kobe for quitting in the playoffs when comparing him to lebron because they have both shown that they are willing to mail it in when times get tough.

so your points hold no water yet again.

Steve212
12-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Heat fans do travel though...

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 03:52 PM
LeBron is better than Kobe....And I would rather have Kobe in the playoffs...Not sure how my post strayed away from those opinions...

your opinion is your opinion. i totally respect that. i just don't think your reasons are sound at all.

i have no problem with you preferring kobe in the playoffs. it just can't be because "lebron quit" ....simply because kobe has quit/mailed it in a number of times as well.

thats all.

catch24
12-26-2010, 04:00 PM
I didn't hear them. Probably a bunch of his groupies chanting it.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 04:01 PM
your opinion is your opinion. i totally respect that. i just don't think your reasons are sound at all.

i have no problem with you preferring kobe in the playoffs. it just can't be because "lebron quit" ....simply because kobe has quit/mailed it in a number of times as well.

thats all.

I'm viewing what have you done for me lately....That is all...Also, just because Kobe quit in 05 doesn't mean I can't comment on LeBron quitting...Especially when once Kobe did it, I wanted to shoot him in the face...I ripped him on Yahoo msg boards....I rip on Kobe far worst than I do any player ever...I still call Kobe all kinds of "Jackass's, and morons" in game threads...I don't even bag on LeBron as hard as I do Kobe....So please don't tell me what I should and shouldn't bag on.

I obviously was talking to Knoe about him being mad about the last 2 years...And currently, I would take Kobe over anyone in the playoffs...That is all.

If Kobe is my God because I don't let morons spread hating lies about him, so beit...He's my fav player.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Also, I'm not denying that there are tons of Laker fans who wants LeBron...who wouldn't?...If I wanted to win 73 games in the regular season, and had to pick between him and Kobe, I probably would pick LeBron because IMO, he's a better regular season player than Kobe.....Just that for winning, I would pick Kobe...And I know, LeBron has better playoff Per Stats, and sick Boxscores, but Kobe just has that will to win that you can't explain, and watching the game, I don't always see that with LeBron. Is this debatable? No, but it's something that you just notice.

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 04:18 PM
ashbelly, ginboli, knoe itawl and indianguy. The Big 4 GOAT Kobe haters with absoolutely zero credibility gathered in this thread. Feeding each other and reaching far over a coulple of lebron/heat fans that were on staples, making it look like it was lakers fans :lol .

Why I am not surprised...

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm viewing what have you done for me lately....That is all...Also, just because Kobe quit in 05 doesn't mean I can't comment on LeBron quitting...Especially when once Kobe did it, I wanted to shoot him in the face...I ripped him on Yahoo msg boards....I rip on Kobe far worst than I do any player ever...I still call Kobe all kinds of "Jackass's, and morons" in game threads...I don't even bag on LeBron as hard as I do Kobe....So please don't tell me what I should and shouldn't bag on.

I obviously was talking to Knoe about him being mad about the last 2 years...And currently, I would take Kobe over anyone in the playoffs...That is all.

If Kobe is my God because I don't let morons spread hating lies about him, so beit...He's my fav player.

totally agree with everything you say. dead on.

i was not aware you were solely using the "what have you done lately" concept.

i am not telling you what you can and can't bag on for a player. and i have no problem with that.

i think lebron was clearly the better playoff performer in 09 and i think kobe was clealry the better playoff performer in 10. i'm cool with that.

my problem was solely about creating a dynamic in which lebron is somehow known as a quitter in the playoffs and kobe is known as this great leader. and that is flat out revisionist history. plain and simple.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 04:25 PM
ashbelly, ginboli, knoe itawl and indianguy. The Big 4 GOAT Kobe haters with absoolutely zero credibility gathered in this thread. Feeding each other and reaching far over a coulple of lebron/heat fans that were on staples, making it look like it was lakers fans :lol .

Why I am not surprised...

I didn't even realize it was those 4....Explains alot....But really, anyone watching the game knows it was a batch of Heat/LeBron groupies chanting for LeBron's cawk in the stans.....This thread is about a bunch of nothing...We should move on from this regular season game...I hope Lakers get back on track. Most Laker fans moved on and is worried about winning titles. I should do the same.

Bigsmoke
12-26-2010, 05:07 PM

thats because we thought he was coming here.

but he is one of my favorites though

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 05:14 PM
I didn't even realize it was those 4....Explains alot....But really, anyone watching the game knows it was a batch of Heat/LeBron groupies chanting for LeBron's cawk in the stans.....This thread is about a bunch of nothing...We should move on from this regular season game...I hope Lakers get back on track. Most Laker fans moved on and is worried about winning titles. I should do the same.

:oldlol: @ people yelling MVP for Magic up in Boston Garden during Larry's years there.

Allstar24
12-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Are we gonna act like there were no Lebron/Heat fans at the Staples Center yesterday? Trust me, not a single Laker fan was chanting MVP for him. Just like not one Boston fan was chanting MVP for Kobe...those were the Laker fans in their building. Not that difficult to understand.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Are we gonna act like there were no Lebron/Heat fans at the Staples Center yesterday? Trust me, not a single Laker fan was chanting MVP for him. Just like not one Boston fan was chanting MVP for Kobe...those were the Laker fans in their building. Not that difficult to understand.

:oldlol: @ people yelling MVP for David Robinson during Hakeem's championship years.

Oh, and as for the whole Boston MVP business, you DO know a bunch of your ilk were bragging about how great Kobe is because he was getting MVP chants there right? I didn't see ANY of them talk about how it wasn't really Boston fans. They were going on about how he was getting MVP chants in Boston!! OMG!! He's da greatest!!!

So don't change the story now. Those were LA fans yelling MVP for Bron. Yessir.

DeronMillsap
12-26-2010, 05:21 PM
LOL....so Heat fans aren't showing up in home games but yet they'll travel across the country to chant MVP for LeBron?

I find it that to believe.

Keep making excuses Laker fans. You know damn well your fanbase just got exposed. :roll: :roll: :roll:

At least Boston fans have a good excuse, their team was in the sh-tter.

MMM
12-26-2010, 05:26 PM

Agreed but why haven't Lakers fans said this before about Kobe getting MVP chants in Boston????

Allstar24
12-26-2010, 05:28 PM
:oldlol: @ people yelling MVP for David Robinson during Hakeem's championship years.

Oh, and as for the whole Boston MVP business, you DO know a bunch of your ilk were bragging about how great Kobe is because he was getting MVP chants there right? I didn't see ANY of them talk about how it wasn't really Boston fans. They were going on about how he was getting MVP chants in Boston!! OMG!! He's da greatest!!!

So don't change the story now. Those were LA fans yelling MVP for Bron. Yessir.
Not sure what your problem is. Obviously I don't know for sure since I wasn't in the building but I highly doubt Laker fans would chant MVP for Lebron because most of them are not big fans of the guy. I guess they could have done it to piss off the Lakers for playing poorly. But even if they did, why does this mean so much to you? I just find it amusing :oldlol:

@MMM...Don't know but I'm saying it now.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 05:30 PM
Agreed but why haven't Lakers fans said this before about Kobe getting MVP chants in Boston????

Because at that time they didn't care about that. It was their chance to brag about how great Kobe is because he was getting MVP chants at their number one rivals' building.

Now they want to talk about how it was Heat fans and not Laker fans.

Hypocrites.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Not sure what your problem is. Obviously I don't know for sure since I wasn't in the building but I highly doubt Laker fans would chant MVP for Lebron because most of them are not big fans of the guy. I guess they could have done it to piss off the Lakers for playing poorly. But even if they did, why does this mean so much to you? I just find it amusing :oldlol:

I'm mostly just having fun with overly sensitive Kobe fans since they were going off a couple of years ago about Kobe getting MVP chants in other buildings and not saying anything about it being "only" Laker fans.

@MMM...Don't know but I'm saying it now

You know damn well why not. :oldlol:

DeronMillsap
12-26-2010, 05:44 PM
I guess they could have done it to piss off the Lakers for playing poorly. But even if they did, why does this mean so much to you? I just find it amusing :oldlol:

Because Laker fans have been so amused by the Kobe chants in Boston or at any road games for a few years now. Now, it's the other around and haters are getting a laugh out of it.

Doesn't matter if you're not one of those taunting Laker fans, you're guilty by association. Just deal with it.

That said, I commend you for keeping a cool head. Branslowski seems like he's steamed about it. :lol

StillKill24
12-26-2010, 05:48 PM
where is the video?

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 05:48 PM
June 18, 2011 - Knoe Itawl parents basement, 23:45 ET.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6529/11hcg3s.gif

Kblaze8855
12-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Because at that time they didn't care about that. It was their chance to brag about how great Kobe is because he was getting MVP chants at their number one rivals' building.

Now they want to talk about how it was Heat fans and not Laker fans.

Hypocrites.

And what are you? There is no way you are stupid enough to believe real Laker fans chant MVP for Lebron. And no real Boston fan chants MVP for Kobe. It just doesnt happen. Fans of the individual players...do. Lebron and Kobe have millions of fans. Thus....they get some level of cheers everywhere. You could see people in Lebron jerseys under the basket in the second half last night. Watch the clip when Lebron lays in Wades miss on the break. People jump up...in Heat jerseys.

Lebron fans are everywhere. Kobe fans are even more widespread. So they can get cheers/chants anywhere. There were Lebron fans when he played the Cavs. Kobe fans when he went back to Denver during the rape trial. They can go nowhere without fans.

You are clearly aware of that. But some Laker fans acting like it was real Celtic fans in Boston chanting for Kobe...means you match the dishonesty(or idiocy) by pretending true Laker fans cheer for Lebron? And they are hypocrites and you are...what? Mocking them by doing the same thing?

You have been hating on this guy for at least 8 years. At this point hes accomplished everything. You so short on things to point out and laugh at you stoop to making it a big deal that Lebron has fans in a city with millions of people? Or that even if he doesnt...that the disrespect shown is anything other than spoiled Laker fans acting entitled to every victory even as they win back to back rings and make 3 finals in a row?

If its Lebron fans cheering its a non issue. If its Laker fans(and I dont buy it)....its more a reflection on them than Kobe. All Kobe does is keep working and winning rings. What does it say about him if LA is so spoiled by his success they start to hate when the team loses an irrelevant game that drops them to being on pace for....57 wins?

That hes been so great hes made his supporters see anything short of the epic destruction of the league unacceptable?

Thats...really not so bad.

PistonsFan#21
12-26-2010, 05:54 PM

Are we gonna pretend like Cavs fans dont exist anymore? :hammerhead:

Doranku
12-26-2010, 06:02 PM
So are we gonna act like it wasn't just a few Heat fans near the announcers mics? :rolleyes:

gts
12-26-2010, 06:08 PM
LOL....so Heat fans aren't showing up in home games but yet they'll travel across the country to chant MVP for LeBron?

I find it that to believe.

Keep making excuses Laker fans. You know damn well your fanbase just got exposed. :roll: :roll: :roll:

At least Boston fans have a good excuse, their team was in the sh-tter.
or there might even be heat fans in LA? I know we have posters right here on ISH that live in LA and cheer for other teams... big concept for you to wrap your mind around i know you seem to have trouble grasping the big picture from what i've read from you but it's very possible the heat fans didn't have to actually travel from miami....

anyways watched the game, didn't notice the chants but if they were there they were deserved no matter who was chanting them, lebron had a nice game, the lakers stunk it up

Indian guy
12-26-2010, 06:08 PM
There is no way you are stupid enough to believe real Laker fans chant MVP for Lebron.

Relax. We all KNOW why uber-stars get MVP chants on the road. Knoe's just clowning these LAKER fools, who always acted like it was the OPPOSING team's fans that had a change-of-heart in the middle of the game and thus started chanting MVP for Kobe. Now Knoe's using their own logic against them, and it's hilarious just how sensitive they are about it :oldlol:

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Relax. He's just clowning these LAKER fools, who always acted like it was the OPPOSING team's fans that had a change-of-heart in the middle of the game and thus started chanting MVP for Kobe. Now Knoe's using their own logic against them, and it's hilarious just how sensitive they are about it :oldlol:

This.

What goes around comes around. LOL.

Now Faker fans want to be rational and use logic. Funny how that only happens when it favors kobe/lakers.
:cheers:

DeronMillsap
12-26-2010, 06:14 PM
or there might even be heat fans in LA? I know we have posters right here on ISH that live in LA and cheer for other teams... big concept for you to wrap your mind around i know you seem to have trouble grasping the big picture from what i've read from you but it's very possible the heat fans didn't have to actually travel from miami....

anyways watched the game, didn't notice the chants but if they were there they were deserved no matter who was chanting them, lebron had a nice game, the lakers stunk it up
:roll: LOL....Why U Mad tho??? :confusedshrug: :roll:

:facepalm @ me for not realizing the possibilities of Heat fans(most likely bandwagon) in other cities. Look at my location, I live in New York(born and raise) but I'm a Jazz fan.

Your fanbase is getting trolled, just roll with it. Or ignore the threads.

Kblaze8855
12-26-2010, 06:16 PM
It was my understanding that the aim was to make sense...to say things that are correct. If that isnt the case...and people are in here having an extended argument supporting a point they know makes no sense because of an argument from 2007 likely against people who arent even in this particular discussion...excuse me.

I assumed the "light bringing", "Look at these idiots", "My logic is flawless.." crowd might be a bit above that.

But if I start complaining about people being petty....then id be a hypocrite wouldnt I? So...carry on.

gts
12-26-2010, 06:18 PM
:roll: LOL....Why U Mad tho??? :confusedshrug: :roll:

:facepalm @ me for not realizing the possibilities of Heat fans(most likely bandwagon) in other cities. Look at my location, I live in New York(born and raise) but I'm a Jazz fan.

Your fanbase is getting trolled, just roll with it. Or ignore the threads.ahh so you admit you're an idiot.. that's great because acceptance is the first step to recovery..

good luck to you, hope it all works out and i look forward to you're making intelligent rational posts here on ISH in the future

Brad Lesnar
12-26-2010, 06:27 PM
:lol stupid laker fans lebron is better then any laker eva!

StillKill24
12-26-2010, 06:29 PM
:lol stupid laker fans lebron is better then any laker eva!
I think it's Brock Lesnar.

DeronMillsap
12-26-2010, 06:30 PM
ahh so you admit you're an idiot.. that's great because acceptance is the first step to recovery..

good luck to you, hope it all works out and i look forward to you're making intelligent rational posts here on ISH in the futureThe jokes on you bro...you're the idiot who can't decipher troll posts and genuine posts.

:roll: U mad. U really mad.... :roll: :roll:

You can tell when somebody's really mad. They usually make it personal. ;)

kentatm
12-26-2010, 06:34 PM
wow. and here I never knew fans of the opposing team were allowed to show up.

LBJ 4 MVP
12-26-2010, 06:39 PM
So do their players...

ba-zing!

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 06:42 PM
And what are you? There is no way you are stupid enough to believe real Laker fans chant MVP for Lebron. And no real Boston fan chants MVP for Kobe. It just doesnt happen. Fans of the individual players...do. Lebron and Kobe have millions of fans. Thus....they get some level of cheers everywhere. You could see people in Lebron jerseys under the basket in the second half last night. Watch the clip when Lebron lays in Wades miss on the break. People jump up...in Heat jerseys.

Lebron fans are everywhere. Kobe fans are even more widespread. So they can get cheers/chants anywhere. There were Lebron fans when he played the Cavs. Kobe fans when he went back to Denver during the rape trial. They can go nowhere without fans.

You are clearly aware of that. But some Laker fans acting like it was real Celtic fans in Boston chanting for Kobe...means you match the dishonesty(or idiocy) by pretending true Laker fans cheer for Lebron? And they are hypocrites and you are...what? Mocking them by doing the same thing?

You have been hating on this guy for at least 8 years. At this point hes accomplished everything. You so short on things to point out and laugh at you stoop to making it a big deal that Lebron has fans in a city with millions of people? Or that even if he doesnt...that the disrespect shown is anything other than spoiled Laker fans acting entitled to every victory even as they win back to back rings and make 3 finals in a row?

If its Lebron fans cheering its a non issue. If its Laker fans(and I dont buy it)....its more a reflection on them than Kobe. All Kobe does is keep working and winning rings. What does it say about him if LA is so spoiled by his success they start to hate when the team loses an irrelevant game that drops them to being on pace for....57 wins?

That hes been so great hes made his supporters see anything short of the epic destruction of the league unacceptable?

Thats...really not so bad.

I find it puzzling that you didn't go on some epic, long rant when Bryant fanatics were ranting on about how great Kobe is because he was getting MVP chants in other buildings. Yet for some reason this topic finds you in "kblaze schooling" form. Why? Where was this long rant in regards to THAT? I didn't see it.

As far as him "accomplishing" everything, what he's accomplished is being the most overrated player ever, with the most obnoxious fanbase in the history of sports. He's had a great career, no question. But he hasn't had the type of career that makes him comparable (or better than) Jordan, head and shoulders above Wade or Lebron or better than guys like Barkley or Malone. He's just a flashy player who had the talent (as well as greenlight and mentality) to score big in some regular season games, and fortunate enough to be on some great teams and won some titles. And he aped his whole game from Jordan, thus causing people to force him into that conversation, earned or not. Good for him. I don't have to like him, nor do I have to join some kind of consensus that he's a better player than he really is.

But then, you know, or should know all of this. Yet, somehow you come at ME, who is merely a reaction to all of the nonsense rather than the NONSENSE ITSELF. Why don't you dedicate one of your blaze novels to THAT instead of me. Have you been so beaten down by the hype and the fanaticism that you've come to accept it as being correct? Or right? Well I'm sorry blaze. You may have made peace with it, but I never will.

Lastly, like I said, I was mostly getting under the skin of Bryant groupies (which I am admittedly excellent at). I don't really care one way or the other whether they were yelling MVP for Lebron or not. Has no bearing on whether I think he's better than Bryant.

Vegeta
12-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Lastly, like I said, I was mostly getting under the skin of Bryant groupies (which I am admittedly excellent at). I don't really care one way or the other whether they were yelling MVP for Lebron or not. Has no bearing on whether I think he's better than Bryant.

What I get out of this post is that you just like to troll certain fans.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 06:53 PM

Not really. If you look in any of the games this year that the Lakers have lost, I haven't posted. Didn't post in the game they lost by 20 to the Bucks in. I only made one post in last night's game thread. I generally don't talk about Kobe's game that much these days. However, this thread came along and was kind of lighthearted and so I posted in it.

You see, Bryant groupies LOVE to talk about how great Kobe is when he's getting MVP chants in other buildings. When the same thing happens for another player in his building, it's "cause they were Miami fans" :oldlol:

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 06:53 PM

that is because faker fans and kobe stans deserve to be trolled. i'm called a troll every day on here. every single day. yet do you see me ever say things like "kobe sucks" after a bad game. nope. i don't come on here and call kobe..."kobrick" and say he's awful and all that bs.

neither does this other guy.

he brings up a great point about wade. every single time wade vs kobe comes up....kobe stans and faker fans just do the following:

LOL....wade vs kobe???? LOL....get out of here with that non sense :facepalm :roll: :lol :oldlol:

you are such a troll moron. loser....idiot. :wtf: :no:

you see? somebody made a good point last week. kobe stans act like a bunch of 10 year old girls that were just told that justin bieber sucks when kobe is legitimately compared to a guy like wade that has been right there with him since the 05 season.

but nope. we can't even have legit conversations because the kobe stans that run this forum will flame you right off it.

so this is good. a little dose of their own medicine. and again. they did this first. the whole mvp chanting thing is laughable. of course it was just a group of lebron fans. just like it was a group of kobe/laker fans doing it around the league in years past.

but they weren't saying that back then. they were trying to make it mean something more than it did. so right back at them. fans chanting for MVP! at Lebron in staples center is priceless. ****ing priceless karma.

Vegeta
12-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Well, you guy's are not crazy poster who say player suck and what not. But you guy's tend to go overboard on your not being to fond of Bryant stance.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, you guy's are not crazy poster who say player suck and what not. But you guy's tend to go overboard on your not being to fond of Bryant stance.

And what about the LEGIONS of Bryant fans trolling hundreds of Lebron related threads since "the decison"? I've NEVER in my entire history here posted some of the nonsense and outright garbage that these guys have been since he joined the Heat.

but thats ok though cause they're Kobe fans right? That's not "trolling" is it? It's a ridiculous double standard on this board. Kobe fans can say whatever they want and that's fine. People say stuff about Kobe and it's automatically "trolling".

I wonder if that bothers blaze. Or just me laughing about Bron getting MVP chants in LA. Hmmm............

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 07:09 PM
And what about the LEGIONS of Bryant fans trolling hundreds of Lebron related threads since "the decison"? I've NEVER in my entire history here posted some of the nonsense and outright garbage that these guys have been since he joined the Heat.

but thats ok though cause they're Kobe fans right? That's not "trolling" is it? It's a ridiculous double standard on this board. Kobe fans can say whatever they want and that's fine. People say stuff about Kobe and it's automatically "trolling".

I wonder if that bothers blaze. Or just me laughing about Bron getting MVP chants in LA. Hmmm............

this.

and again. we both have nothing against kobe. just his stans that try to revise history here on a constant basis.

for example:

lebron quitting/playing poorly in games 4/5/6 against boston last year. lequit/lechoke...quitter....joke in the playoffs....blah blah....etc. that is all stans ever say when the two are compared to each other.

if it was just about lebron that is fine. i disagree with calling him a quitter, but whatever.

the problem is that kobe did all those above things and worse in his career. and then the stans come on and hammer other players for stuff that kobe has already done.

quit in the playoffs? check
suck ass in big moments? check check check
suck ass in the finals? check
stat pad? check
dominate the ball? check
get bs foul calls? check

i could go on and on. its like the usage stat. perfect example. hammer lebron for playing lebron ball yet praise kobe for doing the exact same thing but with much better teammates for help. a big LOL.

and people ask why we post about kobe so much. because other people have to be the voice of reason. other people have to point out that kobe has not been any better than wade since 05. we have to point out that kobe has never been the clear cut best player in the league at any point in his career.

we have to point out all his flaws when people try to credit him for being a great leader and a great teammate and having the best intangibles (whatever the **** that means)

as long as this board is full of kobe stans propping up their god to...i'll be right here.

Vegeta
12-26-2010, 07:10 PM

Bryant fans take quite a beating on this board actually. Some of the good ones can't even post without being labeled a Bryant fanboy.

It goes bothway's. I'm good at reading people. Your post are on the verge of inner hate towards Bryant. Don't take it the wrong way, but reading your post, I can see that you are a very smart grade A poster, yet you let the lower level low Intelligence quotient posters get under your skin. So as I sit back, I wonder, why stoop down to their level?

I'm basically approaching you as the bigger brother who should know better than smacking your baby brother in the face because he broke your toy.

Vegeta
12-26-2010, 07:13 PM
this.

and again. we both have nothing against kobe. just his stans that try to revise history here on a constant basis.

for example:

lebron quitting/playing poorly in games 4/5/6 against boston last year. lequit/lechoke...quitter....joke in the playoffs....blah blah....etc. that is all stans ever say when the two are compared to each other.

if it was just about lebron that is fine. i disagree with calling him a quitter, but whatever.

the problem is that kobe did all those above things and worse in his career. and then the stans come on and hammer other players for stuff that kobe has already done.

quit in the playoffs? check
suck ass in big moments? check check check
suck ass in the finals? check
stat pad? check
dominate the ball? check
get bs foul calls? check

i could go on and on. its like the usage stat. perfect example. hammer lebron for playing lebron ball yet praise kobe for doing the exact same thing but with much better teammates for help. a big LOL.

and people ask why we post about kobe so much. because other people have to be the voice of reason. other people have to point out that kobe has not been any better than wade since 05. we have to point out that kobe has never been the clear cut best player in the league at any point in his career.

we have to point out all his flaws when people try to credit him for being a great leader and a great teammate and having the best intangibles (whatever the **** that means)

as long as this board is full of kobe stans propping up their god to...i'll be right here.

:oldlol: Some may say you just don't have a life. But I could be wrong. Doesn't matter to me, this is not my battle. Just trying to learn a few things from posters here.

DeronMillsap
12-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Thing is Ginobili2311 backs his shit up so it doesn't look like he's trolling. It doesn't matter if it's a Kobe vs Jordan, Kobe vs LeBron, Kobe vs Wade, Shaq vs kobe debate Laker fans always get ethered by Ginobili, they have to resort to Pippen, D-Whistle, Game 5 bullsh-t, or they'll attack him as person...etc....

Big ups to Ginobili though cuz his style of baiting and trolling is GOAT. Ashbelly ain't got shit on him.

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 07:24 PM
Thing is Ginobili2311 backs his shit up so it doesn't look like he's trolling. It doesn't matter if it's a Kobe vs Jordan, Kobe vs LeBron, Kobe vs Wade, Shaq vs kobe debate Laker fans always get ethered by Ginobili, they have to resort to Pippen, D-Whistle, Game 5 bullsh-t, or they'll attack him as person...etc....

Big ups to Ginobili though cuz his style of baiting and trolling is GOAT. Ashbelly ain't got shit on him.

Actually, ginobili (similar to myself) only "trolls" when he's attacked first. I know because it's exactly what they've done to ME over the years. Here's how it goes:

State an opinion on Bryant, that's not agreeable to them. Back up that opinion.

They then attack you PERSONALLY, call you names, etc. etc. Because they are so emotionally invested in a sports star they've never met and worship him like a cult.

I then REACT to being attacked initially. Lather, rinse, repeat.

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 07:24 PM

thanks.

i repped you, but not like it does anything when i do it though.

LOL

Doranku
12-26-2010, 07:35 PM

How are you going to act like it's JUST Kobe fans who spoke ill of LeBron's decision to go to Miami? Not everyone who views LeBron in a negative light is a Kobe fan. :rolleyes:

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 07:42 PM
just wanted to show everyone the kind of comments people leave for me on here.

just got this one in my rep:

negged. I hope you die and your mom gets raped by 6 midgets, making her go to Maury to find the dad. Kobe hating nut job.- ISH Troll Hunters

classy kobe stans.:cheers:

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 07:43 PM

:lol I couldn't go further in the post, I'm glad to know that Knoe has some humor as well as hate

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 07:45 PM

negged. I hope you die and your mom gets raped by 6 midgets, making her go to Maury to find the dad. Kobe hating nut job.- ISH Troll Hunters

lmao!!!

branslowski
12-26-2010, 07:48 PM
:oldlol: @ The troll support group going on here...Truly amazing stuff.

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 07:51 PM
:oldlol: @ The troll support group going on here...Truly amazing stuff.

and here he is. the biggest troll on ISH. somehow always takes the time to personally attack everyone in any thread that does not praise kobe or the lakers.

:bowdown:

still "pretty sure" kobe is better than wade? troll.

StillKill24
12-26-2010, 07:53 PM
i'm sure you all be happy but i'm out for good.

a guy with a good rep on here calls lebron a pitiful defender and somehow it actually turns into a debate and morons are agreeing with him.

just pathetic how idiotic you people are.

enjoy the kobe circle jerk and the moronic posts.

christ you people are beyond dumb.

enjoy.
:wtf:
:lol

branslowski
12-26-2010, 07:53 PM
and here he is. the biggest troll on ISH. somehow always takes the time to personally attack everyone in any thread that does not praise kobe or the lakers.

:bowdown:

still "pretty sure" kobe is better than wade? troll.

Yes, I'M the biggest troll on ISH....Yup.

:oldlol: Truly amazing stuff...Couldn't write this shit any better....Trolls calling other ppl trolls.

DeronMillsap
12-26-2010, 07:56 PM

:roll: I got the same sh-t.

TEY MAD...tey is relly relly mad !!!! :roll:

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 07:57 PM

couldn't sit back and watch the kobe stans over run the forum. somebody has to be the voice of reason and put them back in their holes.

might as well be me.

bring it.

please bring legit arguments/points though. gets old responding to morons like branslowski that is afraid to have a legit debate because he knows i'll destroy him.

just keep posting about posters brans. at least you do that well, but save is the pain of having to read anything you actually think about the game. because 99% of it is just :facepalm

branslowski
12-26-2010, 07:58 PM

He can't leave....This is his life...Spewing garbage BS about Kobe....Getting called out for it...Getting owned and then changing the subject or putting words into other posters mouth...Then crying about how he isn't a troll and that only way he would seem like a god poster is if he "kisses Kobe's ass"....Then I point out to him that tons of posters who aren't Kobe fans actually are great posters.

Shaqattack, GOAT, Sinjack, KBlaze...With the rep to prove, none of these guy's are high on Kobe, but they don't go around butthurt hating on him 24/7.....But, Ginobli still doesn't get it.

Now he cuddles with this Knoe idiot who is a know dipshit, so now he feels his views on Kobe fans AS A WHOLE is right....

This is truly amazing stuff.:applause:

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 08:00 PM
couldn't sit back and watch the kobe stans over run the forum. somebody has to be the voice of reason and put them back in their holes.

might as well be me.

bring it.

please bring legit arguments/points though. gets old responding to morons like branslowski that is afraid to have a legit debate because he knows i'll destroy him.

just keep posting about posters brans. at least you do that well, but save is the pain of having to read anything you actually think about the game. because 99% of it is just :facepalm

I agree on the voice thing

branslowski
12-26-2010, 08:00 PM

might as well be me.

bring it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Delusional little troll aren't you? I own you in everything...

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 08:01 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Delusional little troll aren't you? I own you in everything...

hahahahahah

the only thing you own me in ****ing sluts from wal-mart.

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 08:04 PM
He can't leave....This is his life...Spewing garbage BS about Kobe....Getting called out for it...Getting owned and then changing the subject or putting words into other posters mouth...Then crying about how he isn't a troll and that only way he would seem like a god poster is if he "kisses Kobe's ass"....Then I point out to him that tons of posters who aren't Kobe fans actually are great posters.

Shaqattack, GOAT, Sinjack, KBlaze...With the rep to prove, none of these guy's are high on Kobe, but they don't go around butthurt hating on him 24/7.....But, Ginobli still doesn't get it.

Now he cuddles with this Knoe idiot who is a know dipshit, so now he feels his views on Kobe fans AS A WHOLE is right....

gino is actually a funny guy if you approach it the right way

ginobli: "Don't get me wrong, kobe is a great player, I would never deny him the top 30 all time sg"

guy cracks me up :lol

Vegeta
12-26-2010, 08:04 PM

Where's your gay friend Jerry Steakhouse at?:oldlol:

branslowski
12-26-2010, 08:06 PM
hahahahahah

the only thing you own me in ****ing sluts from wal-mart.

Well, thats just another thing we can add to the list.

Come on, I'm me...And Me>>>You. The board knows this....

branslowski
12-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Where's your gay friend Jerry Steakhouse at?:oldlol:

You still on that shit? Let it go...:facepalm

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 08:07 PM
So we gonna Act like... 12-26-2010 05:02 PM I'm going to slit ur moms veins and hold a pistol to ur head forcing you to suck 10 liters of her blood while i shove my diq in her asshole. ill make sure ur little sister watchs as i will forcefully RPE HER until she bleeds thro her vag to death.

So we gonna Act like... 12-26-2010 04:50 PM people like you don't deserve to live and don't deserve to have children but if you decide to have them i'm letting you know right now i will find them and their mother and rape em all and kill em all kobe style - kobe hates you

more proof of just how insane kobe stans are. seriously. you people have mental issues that need to be worked out.

tpols
12-26-2010, 08:09 PM
lol ginobli blows up another thread into a kobe war, gets shitted on and now is crying about the negs he's getting:roll: :oldlol:

Bravo man:applause:

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 08:12 PM
So we gonna Act like... 12-26-2010 05:02 PM I'm going to slit ur moms veins and hold a pistol to ur head forcing you to suck 10 liters of her blood while i shove my diq in her asshole. ill make sure ur little sister watchs as i will forcefully RPE HER until she bleeds thro her vag to death.

So we gonna Act like... 12-26-2010 04:50 PM people like you don't deserve to live and don't deserve to have children but if you decide to have them i'm letting you know right now i will find them and their mother and rape em all and kill em all kobe style - kobe hates you

more proof of just how insane kobe stans are. seriously. you people have mental issues that need to be worked out.

LOL omg, I fkin hate this clown gino but that stuff is just plain wrong.

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 08:15 PM
lol ginobli blows up another thread into a kobe war, gets shitted on and now is crying about the negs he's getting:roll: :oldlol:

Bravo man:applause:

im not complaining at all. just showing what is said to me over and over on here.

the reason i don't have ten red bars is because people with brains rep me all the time and tell me that they enjoy following me.

and i didn't blow this thread up. the kobe stans did. i and the other guys were simply talking about the double standards all kobe stans display and giving reasons why we are here.

that is not blowing up a thread. i'm happy to debate any topic on here. and i assure you i won't be the first person to resort to name calling.

so accept the challenge and debate me or not. you decide mate.

Ne 1
12-26-2010, 08:17 PM
gino is actually a funny guy if you approach it the right way

ginobli: "Don't get me wrong, kobe is a great player, I would never deny him the top 30 all time sg"

guy cracks me up :lol

Dude's a clown.

Not even a good troll because he's such a sensitive puzzy. I remember me and Mr.JohnWall made him so angry he had an emotional breakdown. :roll:

Ne 1
12-26-2010, 08:25 PM
hahahahahah.

owned. mother ****ing owned. god damn this feels good. can you feel it? can you?

mother ****ing owned.

GTFO morons. owned. owned owned. kobe was ten games under .500 in his prime with a better team. hahahahahahhaha.

just so good. just so good.

you mad? hell yea you mad?

:roll:

He was mad as hell..

Dude had a melt down and almost broke his keyboard and was so pissed that he couldnt even put a coherent sentence together.

For real though...Can you feel it? Just so Good? :wtf:

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 08:26 PM
I love how this branslowski clown groupie, nor any of the other Bryant fanatics polluting this thread have addressed why it was OK for their fellow groupies to go around bragging about how Kobe was getting MVP chants in other buildings, but when it happens for Bron it's because they were Miami fans.

Why weren't Bryant groupies pointing out that they were really Laker fans chanting for Bryant? It's because they wanted to champion how great Kobe is because fans of other teams were even chanting MVP for him.

When it happens for Bron, it's a different story. More Bryant groupie hypocrisy but what else is new? Then they do what they usually do, not address the issue and make it personal.

tpols
12-26-2010, 08:30 PM
I love how this branslowski clown groupie, nor any of the other Bryant fanatics polluting this thread have addressed why it was OK for their fellow groupies to go around bragging about how Kobe was getting MVP chants in other buildings, but when it happens for Bron it's because they were Miami fans.

Why weren't Bryant groupies pointing out that they were really Laker fans chanting for Bryant? It's because they wanted to champion how great Kobe is because fans of other teams were even chanting MVP for him.

When it happens for Bron, it's a different story. More Bryant groupie hypocrisy but what else is new? Then they do what they usually do, not address the issue and make it personal.
Well lebron still has that stigma in the general public around him from losing every single year in the playoffs while kobe has the stigma that comes with being a 5 time champion.

Winning breeds jealousy.

YAWN
12-26-2010, 08:31 PM

More like Lebron fans. I went to the Cavs/Clippers last year and half of Staples had Lebron jerseys on.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 08:31 PM
This Branslowski clown groupie...:oldlol:

We all know it was Laker fans in Boston chanting MVP....Why does it fall on me what dumb Kobe fanboys say?....Really, since they say shit like "Kobe>>Jordan because 81>>69 nuff said" means that I have to agree with it when obviously it is a moronic post?

I mean really....The crazy Kobe trolls (the worst ones) are either banned or have epic red bars....Please ignore it and stop being a dipshit on purpose....Tell'em why you mad Knoe..:oldlol:

StillKill24
12-26-2010, 08:33 PM

again, video or gtfo

branslowski
12-26-2010, 08:34 PM
hahahahahah.

owned. mother ****ing owned. god damn this feels good. can you feel it? can you?

mother ****ing owned.

GTFO morons. owned. owned owned. kobe was ten games under .500 in his prime with a better team. hahahahahahhaha.

Holyshit...:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

StillKill24
12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
hahahahahah.

mother ****ing owned.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 08:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

this is funny. that post was in response to people saying the exact same things to me. i was just giving them a dose of their own medicine. i could sit here and post like that all the time and stoop down to the very low level of kobe stans. but i don't do it that often even though its very satisfying because they can't be reasoned with so you might as well just flame them.

they respond to flamings...its quite funny.

once again you have to shift the focus of any debate. this is exactly what were talking about.

you know you can't back up anything you say, so you resort to attacking the posters while not giving out any info or using any logic.

so once again. GTFO and owned.

Hulk Hogan
12-26-2010, 08:51 PM
hahahahahah.

mother ****ing owned.

Woah, Gino. Take it easy!
Its just a game of basketball. :rolleyes:

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 09:00 PM
This Branslowski clown groupie...:oldlol:

We all know it was Laker fans in Boston chanting MVP....Why does it fall on me what dumb Kobe fanboys say?....Really, since they say shit like "Kobe>>Jordan because 81>>69 nuff said" means that I have to agree with it when obviously it is a moronic post?

I mean really....The crazy Kobe trolls (the worst ones) are either banned or have epic red bars....Please ignore it and stop being a dipshit on purpose....Tell'em why you mad Knoe..:oldlol:

And yet, I didn't see ONE Laker/Kobe supposedly "normal" fan point that out. Yet in this thread, they're quick to rush in and talk about how it wasn't really Laker fans but Miami fans. Yet when Kobe was getting MVP chants its allll about how great he is. And you'll pretend you don't see the double standard. You're not THAT obtuse.

And actually, since "the decision" it's hard to tell the Kobe trolls from the "legitimate" fans. It's like everyone in Kobe nation lost their minds when Lebron went to the Heat. And yes, Lebron got hate from all over the NBA fan spectrum, but plenty of people have noticed that the Kobe fans have been BY FAR the loudest on message boards, so it's not just me pointing it out. Why do you think that is branslowski? Don't bother to answer, it will just be more bs.

Also, bars are largely meaningless on here. Yes, sometimes they tell the story about the worth of a poster but ginobili is 1000000 times the poster you are, just going by basketball debate and that isn't even a question. If you didn't have an inflated sense of yourself because of some meaningless green bars given to you by fellow Laker fans, you'd see that.

Ne 1
12-26-2010, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=StillKill24]........QUOTE]

really though.... can you feel it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPqZlhpbQo

:oldlol: :roll:

:roll: :oldlol:

:oldlol: :roll:

branslowski
12-26-2010, 09:09 PM
And yet, I didn't see ONE Laker/Kobe supposedly "normal" fan point that out. Yet in this thread, they're quick to rush in and talk about how it wasn't really Laker fans but Miami fans. Yet when Kobe was getting MVP chants its allll about how great he is. And you'll pretend you don't see the double standard. You're not THAT obtuse.

And actually, since "the decision" it's hard to tell the Kobe trolls from the "legitimate" fans. It's like everyone in Kobe nation lost their minds when Lebron went to the Heat. And yes, Lebron got hate from all over the NBA fan spectrum, but plenty of people have noticed that the Kobe fans have been BY FAR the loudest on message boards, so it's not just me pointing it out. Why do you think that is branslowski? Don't bother to answer, it will just be more bs.

Also, bars are largely meaningless on here. Yes, sometimes they tell the story about the worth of a poster but ginobili is 1000000 times the poster you are, just going by basketball debate and that isn't even a question. If you didn't have an inflated sense of yourself because of some meaningless green bars given to you by fellow Laker fans, you'd see that.

Go bump the Kobe MVP chant threads, and I will tell em they are meanies...:oldlol:

And ofcource you think Ginobli is better than me....He fits your agenda...Also, green bars don't tell a good poster as much as red bars..

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 09:09 PM
hahahahahah.

mother ****ing owned.

epic meltdown. bravo, bravisimo. can only imagine the relief he went through after pressing submit

Hulk Hogan
12-26-2010, 09:13 PM
epic meltdown. bravo, bravisimo.

Do you think it can make the hall of shame? :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Do you think it can make the hall of shame? :oldlol:

ROFL, YES!

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Tell your mom im going to slice her chest 52 different ways with my knife. I'm going to suck the milk out of her tits and piss it into your mouth while i curbstomp your sister and ur mom. Ill also rape them in every single orifice they have. NGGER

Negged you fukking monkey. I wanna rape your sister so bad and make her drink my c*m while wearing a Kobe Jersey.- ISH Troll Hunters

negged. I hope you die and your mom gets raped by 6 midgets, making her go to Maury to find the dad. For Kobe hating- ISH Troll Hunters

Oh, and Branslowski here's another reason the rating system is meaningless. Your lunatic Kobe groupie friends like the one above might have 4 or 5 different accounts. All those negs above came from this thread, and they're obviously the same person. Now imagine a dozen Kobe groupies all with multiple accounts for the sole reason of giving reps.

Kobe Groupie Fanatics are some sick sick people. But I guess you don't mind that huh Brans? As long as they're down with KB.

ginobli2311
12-26-2010, 09:14 PM

its the same old story.

you can love a player and still be critical of certain aspects of their games and their place in history. for some reason...every fan base is usually good about this except the kobe/lakers stans.

dirk is my favorite player, but you don't see me on here trying to prop him up and turn him into something he's not. i don't come on here and create dirk vs kg or dirk vs ducnan threads. both of which are about as reasonable as the kobe threads created on here almost daily.

i'm not a fan of kobe. not how he plays at times and certainly not how he carries himself on or off the court. but that doesn't matter to me when i evaluate him as a player. he's one of the best ever and an amazing talent.

but i don't see any objectivity when it comes to loving kobe or hating lebron. its just all in spewing non sense about how lebron can't make a shot and is only good because of the refs. its kobe stans saying that kobe is the best ever and the only reason his numbers aren't as good as other players is that his teams call for him to play differently. even though the eye test and all stats don't back this claim up.

its just a giant catch 22. make good points that are hard to refute and watch stans go crazy and flame to death. over and over and over and over again.

its simply because people confuse flashiness with greatness. people are epic prisoners of the moment. you don't see duncan = GOAT threads. why? because Duncan was/is a boring player. If duncan was the exact same player in terms of impact and had the exact same career, but had amare like highlights. He'd be way over-rated on here and would probably have stans saying he was better than jordan or kareem.

but yet again. i don't see the over-rating of any player like i do kobe. like kno said. no doubt he's a great player, but he's also the most over-rated player in nba history imo by his stans. and there are so many stans that it becomes public opinion. and that is sad.

MrJohnWall
12-26-2010, 09:15 PM
link or it didn't happen
This, I didnt hear sh*t

Only Kobe got it loud ass hell when he went to the free throw line in the first half

8BeastlyXOIAD
12-26-2010, 09:15 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Ne 1
12-26-2010, 09:18 PM
epic meltdown. bravo, bravisimo. can only imagine the relief he went through after pressing submit

Even more funny was that after pressing submit he logged off and came back on like 10 minutes later because he had to calm his nerves. :lol

MrJohnWall
12-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Can someone post a link? Cuz i didnt hear sh*t and this is the first place i heard it :oldlol:

Are Kobe haters this desperate? making shit up now?

branslowski
12-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Oh, and Branslowski here's another reason the rating system is meaningless. Your lunatic Kobe groupie friends like the one above might have 4 or 5 different accounts. All those negs above came from this thread, and they're obviously the same person. Now imagine a dozen Kobe groupies all with multiple accounts for the sole reason of giving reps.

Kobe Groupie Fanatics are some sick sick people. But I guess you don't mind that huh Brans? As long as they're down with KB.

Thing about Rep is that most of them negging you actually don't have a high amount of power....Most of your neg boxes are probably grey. Maybe some with power will neg you, but thats if you deserve it....Most of the super stupid Kobe fans have red bars or 2 greens, not nearly the amount of points needs to give epic rep power....Only Me, Socal, Zen, All-Net, and GTS have full bars...And those guy's don't go around trolling...If these guy's were to neg you all at once..You would be in triple red by now.

I just got about 4 negs in this thread being called a sluper and having my life threatened. But I'm not b!tchin about it.

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 09:25 PM

:blah :blah :blah

For all i know, Gino, Itawl and some other kobe haters could be the same person, and I stick to my account to either fight the haters (which is the stuff that gives me the red bricks) or post the good stuff, I don't need a green bar to sleep well at night. :lol
Not much respect for epic green bars either, those guys most likely have gimmicks to post down their trolling LOL

N0Skillz
12-26-2010, 09:25 PM

What is this stupid bullshit some people say? I live in LA and the hate for Lebron and Miami is minimal at best. The only team most people in LA hate is Boston fool.

gts
12-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
hahahahahah.

mother ****ing owned.

you mad? hell yea you mad?oh holy crap...lol
somebody forgot their meds, this is as bad as one bruce blitz's tantrums

gilalizard
12-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Not really, the only MVP chants that came that game was when Lebron was at the line somewhere in the 2nd half. I dont think it was Laker fans, sounded more like some noisy Lebron-Heat fans in the audience, but you never know.

Correction:

It was probably from some noisy Heat "fans" who were Cavalier "fans" less than a year ago.

Not that there's any bandwagoning trash like that around here.

StillKill24
12-26-2010, 09:35 PM
no link? come on! shit didn't happen, if it did evilmonkey would've posted that shit 5 minutes after the chant. :lol

Kblaze8855
12-26-2010, 09:36 PM
I find it puzzling that you didn't go on some epic, long rant when Bryant fanatics were ranting on about how great Kobe is because he was getting MVP chants in other buildings. Yet for some reason this topic finds you in "kblaze schooling" form. Why? Where was this long rant in regards to THAT? I didn't see it.

For one...I think yo uhave been posting around me too long to call that an epic long rant by my standards. And on the rare occasion I say anything related to Kobe its about the people making no sense at the moment. Ive had Kobe fans send me PMs telling me to get off Lebrons dick and so on. And ive had people propping me up for defending him against people like you. Just depends on who is being the bigger idiot at the moment. One side or the other assumes I agree with them and the other calls me an idiot. Im not terribly concerned about it.

But in this particular case...you are being more unreasonable than them...since they seem to be right. That you dont like that their logic would make some posters from 3-4 years ago wrong is irrelevant. Right is right.

As far as him "accomplishing" everything, what he's accomplished is being the most overrated player ever, with the most obnoxious fanbase in the history of sports. He's had a great career, no question. But he hasn't had the type of career that makes him comparable (or better than) Jordan, head and shoulders above Wade or Lebron or better than guys like Barkley or Malone. He's just a flashy player who had the talent (as well as greenlight and mentality) to score big in some regular season games, and fortunate enough to be on some great teams and won some titles. And he aped his whole game from Jordan, thus causing people to force him into that conversation, earned or not. Good for him. I don't have to like him, nor do I have to join some kind of consensus that he's a better player than he really is.

You have been on the same shit no matter what he does since 2002. It doesnt matter what he accomplishes or how his resume stacks up. You hate him and thats that. Hes probably gonna retire with 35 thousand points, 6-7 rings, all those records and so on...where you rank him doesnt matter. As I told you way back then...in the end history will shout louder than you can. Kobe will be considered top 5 when he retires no matter what else happens. You dont have to like it. But you will have to live with it.

But then, you know, or should know all of this. Yet, somehow you come at ME, who is merely a reaction to all of the nonsense rather than the NONSENSE ITSELF. Why don't you dedicate one of your blaze novels to THAT instead of me. Have you been so beaten down by the hype and the fanaticism that you've come to accept it as being correct? Or right? Well I'm sorry blaze. You may have made peace with it, but I never will.

Because at this point...you are probably worse than most of them have been over the years. Most of what Kobe fans have been saying since we arrived here has become true. And you stay yelling the same shit as if you dont notice. We have been here since "Kobe wont be as good without shaq" was accepted fact. And...hes been to 3 finals, won 2 rings, won MVP, 2 finals mvps, and had 35 and 32ppg years while being better than ever since Shaq left. Ive been here through "Lol...see...Kobe cant win without someone better than him!" in 05 to Kobe being pretty widely considered top 10 all time.

Why keep having that argument? He has nothing left to prove. There is nothing more to say he cant do.

Just a matter of how many times he does it.

I dont care how good you or they think he is. But after all these years there is little left to say.

I dont think you exactly...get under the skin of them at this point. Or at least you shouldnt. And they shouldnt bug you much either. How annoyed can you be hearing word for word the same shit you heard in 2003...only now most of it can be backed up by facts about what he has done instead of theories on what he can do?

Its gotta be like...someone calling me long winded. Ive heard it. Many many many times. For years.

How annoyed can I be?

Knoe Itawl
12-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Thing about Rep is that most of them negging you actually don't have a high amount of power....Most of your neg boxes are probably grey. Maybe some with power will neg you, but thats if you deserve it....Most of the super stupid Kobe fans have red bars or 2 greens, not nearly the amount of points needs to give epic rep power....Only Me, Socal, Zen, All-Net, and GTS have full bars...And those guy's don't go around trolling...If these guy's were to neg you all at once..You would be in triple red by now.

I just got about 4 negs in this thread being called a sluper and having my life threatened. But I'm not b!tchin about it.

:oldlol: all Laker fans. My point proven, and that's why rep is meaningless to me. See if you can follow the logic: There are prob more Laker fans on here than any other type of fan. Therefore, if Laker fans are constantly giving each other rep, then of course they're going to have high green. It's not that difficult to understand.

Also, I wasn't necessarily bytching as pointing out how mentally unstable the average Kobe Groupie is and how people can make multiple accounts just to rep people. Threatening someone online is more an indication of the person doing it's worth than the recipient. And yes, if you're getting any sort of messages threatening you that person is a sicko.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 09:47 PM
For one...I think yo uhave been posting around me too long to call that an epic long rant by my standards. And on the rare occasion I say anything related to Kobe its about the people making no sense at the moment. Ive had Kobe fans send me PMs telling me to get off Lebrons dick and so on. And ive had people propping me up for defending him against people like you. Just depends on who is being the bigger idiot at the moment. One side or the other assumes I agree with them and the other calls me an idiot. Im not terribly concerned about it.

But in this particular case...you are being more unreasonable than them...since they seem to be right. That you dont like that their logic would make some posters from 3-4 years ago wrong is irrelevant. Right is right.

You have been on the same shit no matter what he does since 2002. It doesnt matter what he accomplishes or how his resume stacks up. You hate him and thats that. Hes probably gonna retire with 35 thousand points, 6-7 rings, all those records and so on...where you rank him doesnt matter. As I told you way back then...in the end history will shout louder than you can. Kobe will be considered top 5 when he retires no matter what else happens. You dont have to like it. But you will have to live with it.

Because at this point...you are probably worse than most of them have been over the years. Most of what Kobe fans have been saying since we arrived here has become true. And you stay yelling the same shit as if you dont notice. We have been here since "Kobe wont be as good without shaq" was accepted fact. And...hes been to 3 finals, won 2 rings, won MVP, 2 finals mvps, and had 35 and 32ppg years while being better than ever since Shaq left. Ive been here through "Lol...see...Kobe cant win without someone better than him!" in 05 to Kobe being pretty widely considered top 10 all time.

Why keep having that argument? He has nothing left to prove. There is nothing more to say he cant do.

I dont care how good you or they think he is. But after all these years there is little left to say.

I dont think you exactly...get under the skin of them at this point. Or at least you shouldnt. And they shouldnt bug you much either. How annoyed can you be hearing word for word the same shit you heard in 2003...only now most of it can be backed up by facts about what he has done instead of theories on what he can do?

Its gotta be like...someone calling me long winded. Ive heard it. Many many many times. For years.

How annoyed can I be?

:applause: Saved. Repped.

branslowski
12-26-2010, 09:51 PM
:oldlol: all Laker fans. My point proven, and that's why rep is meaningless to me. See if you can follow the logic: There are prob more Laker fans on here than any other type of fan. Therefore, if Laker fans are constantly giving each other rep, then of course they're going to have high green. It's not that difficult to understand.

Also, I wasn't necessarily bytching as pointing out how mentally unstable the average Kobe Groupie is and how people can make multiple accounts just to rep people. Threatening someone online is more an indication of the person doing it's worth than the recipient. And yes, if you're getting any sort of messages threatening you that person is a sicko.

4 Laker fans with max power, and 30 other fans with max power.....Most of my reps actually come from the OTC...Where we don't even get into these troll debates.....I get my reps on the NBA forum from owning ppl...But most of that is from the 09' Branslowski, Catch24, GoBB, Abe vs Bruce Blitz vs Adgar vs Dondadda shit...Along with me owning my own fanbase...I crushed Alpha Wolf (I know you remember him) and his hating of Jordan, got patted on the back by most posters, including Scott Pippen who was a great poster...I even smashed some of Bortz shit....Really, this shit now is old and the same wach shit being bought up...The same shit that I owned ppl in the past in...It's really lame now...So If I attack you personally, it's just because I'm bored.

Sakkreth
12-26-2010, 10:05 PM
It happened when there was 7:24 left in the 4th when LBJ shot FTs, checked it on nba league pass. It wasn't that silent, but not to loud.

StillKill24
12-26-2010, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOfvsd-fsI at 7:00. just like i thought a couple lebron fanboys close to the mic screaming mvp! :roll:

PurpleChuck
12-26-2010, 10:24 PM
No MVP for Wade?:confusedshrug:

branslowski
12-26-2010, 10:26 PM

How annoyed can I be?

So we gonna just act like this post never happened....Knoe...:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2010, 10:30 PM

How annoyed can I be?

A good read about a worthless Kobe Hater aka knoe itawl. Mr. Jabbar approves this post. :lol

G-Funk
12-26-2010, 11:16 PM
Only so called Heat fans

catch24
12-26-2010, 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOfvsd-fsI at 7:00. just like i thought a couple lebron fanboys close to the mic screaming mvp! :roll:

LOL, those are MVP chants? All it sounded like was 2-3 douchebags screaming it. Get real people.

These are MVP chants:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afLhya9pLKM#t=6m0s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

G-Funk
12-26-2010, 11:31 PM
it was just a few front runners??? LOL

Hulk Hogan
12-26-2010, 11:35 PM
Lebron's apologetics failing yet again! It never gets old.. :oldlol:

MrJohnWall
12-27-2010, 12:00 AM
lol it was like 2 people

Kobe haters need to try harder then that

donald_trump
12-27-2010, 12:12 AM
quite funny that laker fans will be the first to tell you miami doesnt get any fans out to the games and that they need to 'fan up', yet now theyre saying it was heat fans chanting it for lebron all the way in LA? hilarious at how literally everything they say is hypocritical.

and saying one player is better in the regular season and another in the playoffs doesnt even make sense. you dont get better during the playoffs. you can simply have a good run, or an increased amount of usage. kobe has never gotten better in the playoffs, nor any player. lebron is the best in the regular season and the playoffs and during the offseason and during whenever.

gts
12-27-2010, 12:28 AM
quite funny that laker fans will be the first to tell you miami doesnt get any fans out to the games and that they need to 'fan up', yet now theyre saying it was heat fans chanting it for lebron all the way in LA? hilarious at how literally everything they say is hypocritical.

first the miami heat said the miami fans need to fan up they even made a real cool snazzy ad campaign to spread the word so you fail on that level, then you fail again because in a city of nearly 10 million the very thought there could be a few heat/non laker fans is such an odd thought..

smh head at the trolls on this board, if you're going to troll and act like an idiot be creative or something, entertain me at least

oh the horror
12-27-2010, 12:45 AM

Cleveland says hello.

oh the horror
12-27-2010, 12:47 AM

Hold up....hold up, is THIS wtf everyone here is debating about? SERIOUSLY? :roll:

What was that, like 5 guys sitting close to the floor? Come on fellas.

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-27-2010, 01:06 AM

How annoyed can I be?
Ether (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU)

Knoe Itawl
12-27-2010, 01:39 AM

I don't agree. If you can't see that it is a double standard for them to crow and crow about Kobe getting MVP chants in other buildings then get all bent out of shape about it when people point out Lebron getting the same in his building then I don't know what to tell you. I've NEVER seen you make this claim when groupies were talking about it, yet you chose to concentrate on my pointing it out. If you DID point out the same thing back then, then my bad, but I don't remember it.

Here's what you don't seem to get. I do understand a lot of that, and I actually don't even really get into it about Kobe that much in recent times. You seem to think I haven't conceded that he's a great player. But none of those things makes him the player he's been hyped to be, period. It has more to do with longevity and the good fortune of his teams. He's never done anything in the playoffs, and Finals specifically that has been otherwordly to me. Good to very good at times, but not what the hype says. Nothing Jordanesque. Yet you will have a bunch of idiots trying to put him there if he wins 6. You can crow about him maybe winning 6 if you want, but you know damn well as a Jordan/Chicago fan that it's bullshyt to put him in a conversation with Jordan. Or even Shaq or Duncan. He's just not had the impact that they did, regardless of rings won. That's why he has 5 titles and 2 FMVPs (and last year's was on some "give it to him cause he's Kobe shit and the year before that he won despite not playing spectacularly in the Finals).

Why keep having that argument? He has nothing left to prove. There is nothing more to say he cant do

So I've been on the level of:

Alpha Wolf
BULLS
CantStop
Desperado
GollyImSoGully
griffmoney2084
Hulk Hogan
Jacks3
KAJ=GOAT
Kobe24
Ne 1
Poseidon
StacksOnDeck
TheLogo

And that's just part of my ignore list. F*ck outta here blaze. Even you don't believe that. And if you do, you're a fool. You've never seen me reach even half the level of obnoxiousness of these guys and so if I'm "worse" to you, then you haven't been paying attention.

And he hasn't really been any better than he was with Shaq, he's just fortunate enough to have had a great management that has put a team in place that has allowed him to play like the superstar he is and have that be good enough. The one thing I miscalculated was LA being able to pull off the Gasol trade. And who would have thought Memphis would do that? It flew in the face of all conventional wisdom. So if there was something I was wrong about, it was not considering that possibility. Further, you act like I've never said Kobe was a great player, which frankly is what groupies do. I've said he was a great player, ONE of the best in the league. I've even said he was an all time great. That's undeniable. You've NEVER heard ME say otherwise. What I HAVE said is that he's never been on par with Jordan, never been the undisputed best player in the league, never been on some mountain looking down at the rest of the league, never been better than Duncan, never been better than Shaq and that Wade and Lebron have been at or above his level for years. Those are hardly unreasonable statements ot anyone who isn't a groupie. Yet saying any of those things has often gotten groupies to go into attack mode. You seem to think that someone can't dislike a player and yet try to be as fair as possible when discussing his ranking. I admit I have biases against Kobe, but I've tried to not let that affect how I honestly view him. Whether he's an assh*le or not doesn't affect where I rank him as a player and I believe the hyperbole about him just hasn't been warranted by his GAME. You can trot out all of the team related accomplishments you want, I just wouldn't take him above some players that he's allegedly better than them. His rep is largely hype, though he IS a great player.

How annoyed can I be?

Oh, I certainly do even despite all the blah blah you indicated. Otherwise I wouldn't still have a target on my back the first time I even step into a thread. I just ignore the groupies at this point, but they sure love some Knoe. Even still. Oh, I get under their skin all right. Thing is, i don't even really care about that at this point. This is actually the first thread in a long long time that I've even participated in a back and forth, and yet they still zero in on me. Because they worship a man like a God. Simple.

Knoe Itawl
12-27-2010, 01:41 AM
So we gonna just act like this post never happened....Knoe...:roll:

Keep your panties on. Had other shit to do. :oldlol: @ you sitting by the computer with popcorn waiting for my response.

Hulk Hogan
12-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Keep your panties on. Had other shit to do. :oldlol: @ you sitting by the computer with popcorn waiting for my response.

You call this MVP chants? ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOfvsd-fsI at 7:00

Try again, son! :oldlol:

tpols
12-27-2010, 01:50 AM
I don't agree. If you can't see that it is a double standard for them to crow and crow about Kobe getting MVP chants in other buildings then get all bent out of shape about it when people point out Lebron getting the same in his building then I don't know what to tell you. I've NEVER seen you make this claim when groupies were talking about it, yet you chose to concentrate on my pointing it out. If you DID point out the same thing back then, then my bad, but I don't remember it.

Here's what you don't seem to get. I do understand a lot of that, and I actually don't even really get into it about Kobe that much in recent times. You seem to think I haven't conceded that he's a great player. But none of those things makes him the player he's been hyped to be, period. It has more to do with longevity and the good fortune of his teams. He's never done anything in the playoffs, and Finals specifically that has been otherwordly to me. Good to very good at times, but not what the hype says. Nothing Jordanesque. Yet you will have a bunch of idiots trying to put him there if he wins 6. You can crow about his 6 if you want, but you know damn well as a Jordan/Chicago fan that it's bullshyt.

Alpha Wolf
BULLS
CantStop
Desperado
GollyImSoGully
griffmoney2084
Hulk Hogan
Jacks3
KAJ=GOAT
Kobe24
Ne 1
Poseidon
StacksOnDeck
TheLogo

And that's just part of my ignore list. F*ck outta here blaze. Even you don't believe that. And if you do, you're a fool. You've never seen me reach even half the level of obnoxiousness of these guys and so if I'm "worse" to you, then you haven't been paying attention.

And he hasn't really been any better than he was with Shaq, he's just fortunate enough to have had a great management that has put a team in place that has allowed him to play like the superstar he is and have that be good enough. The one thing I miscalculated was LA being able to pull off the Gasol trade. And who would have thought Memphis would do that? It flew in the face of all conventional wisdom. So if there was something I was wrong about, it was not considering that possibility. Further, you act like I've never said Kobe was a great player, which frankly is what groupies do. I've said he was a great player, ONE of the best in the league. I've even said he was an all time great. That's undeniable. You've NEVER heard ME say otherwise. What I HAVE said is that he's never been on par with Jordan, never been the undisputed best player in the league, never been on some mountain looking down at the rest of the league, never been better than Duncan, never been better than Shaq and that Wade and Lebron have been at or above his level for years. Those are hardly unreasonable statements ot anyone who isn't a groupie. Yet saying any of those things has often gotten groupies to go into attack mode. You seem to think that someone can't dislike a player and yet try to be as fair as possible when discussing his ranking. I admit I have biases against Kobe, but I've tried to not let that affect how I honestly view him. Whether he's an assh*le or not doesn't affect where I rank him as a player and I believe the hyperbole about him just hasn't been warranted by his GAME. You can trot out all of the team related accomplishments you want, I just wouldn't take him above some players that he's allegedly better than them. His rep is largely hype, though he IS a great player.

Oh, I certainly do even despite all the blah blah you indicated. Otherwise I wouldn't still have a target on my back the first time I even step into a thread. I just ignore the groupies at this point, but they sure love some Knoe. Even still. Oh, I get under their skin all right. Thing is, i don't even really care about that at this point. This is actually the first thread in a long long time that I've even participated in a back and forth, and yet they still zero in on me. Because they worship a man like a God. Simple.
Kobe has had playoff runs of 30/6/7 on 45+% in the early 2000s including hitting many clutch shots.

Just last year he had a efficient 29/5+/5+ statline on his way to his second FMVP in a row. His second best player is a 20/10 PF. Nothing dominant and not even a top five player in the league.

He has been lucky to have good teams? Jordan had a better second option in pippen(you'd be foolish to think Pau Gasol is a better player than scottie pippen was), the same head coach, and a supporting cast that was just as well rounded and stacked as the current lakers are.

Name another perimeter player that has won an MVP, put up statlines of 27+/5/5 every year in the playoffs and has won 5 rings... all you can name is jordan. And then you'll say well he never dominated a finals series and by GOAT standards he sure as hell hasn't. But he has completely dominated other playoff series and has been the main option and best player on a back to back repeating team. I really don't understand how you can't appreciate all of that.

It comes down to the fact that you have an agenda against kobe because it infuriates you that some idiots say he's as good as jordan. He's not. Ok. But he's the second best perimeter player of all time and has made the ultimate goal of the game, winning champipnships, his main priority over anything else( a lot of guys in the nba cant say this).

catch24
12-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Knoe Itawl is one of my favorite posters here. Dude doesn't fall for the hype and knows how to properly rank all-time GREATS/current players. He has good insight and most of his posts are nothing but 100% perspective. That being said, Knoe, come on bro, are you really suggesting THOSE are MVP chants?

Hulk Hogan
12-27-2010, 01:55 AM

Alpha Wolf
BULLS
CantStop
Desperado
GollyImSoGully
griffmoney2084
Hulk Hogan
Jacks3
KAJ=GOAT
Kobe24
Ne 1
Poseidon
StacksOnDeck
TheLogo

And that's just part of my ignore list.

Ginobli, is this your substitute troll account? :rolleyes:

Knoe Itawl
12-27-2010, 02:02 AM
Kobe has had playoff runs of 30/6/7 on 45+% in the early 2000s including hitting many clutch shots.

Just last year he had a efficient 29/5+/5+ statline on his way to his second FMVP in a row. His second best player is a 20/10 PF. Nothing dominant and not even a top five player in the league.

He has been lucky to have good teams? Jordan had a better second option in pippen(you'd be foolish to think Pau Gasol is a better player than scottie pippen was), the same head coach, and a supporting cast that was just as well rounded and stacked as the current lakers are.

Name another perimeter player that has won an MVP, put up statlines of 27+/5/5 every year in the playoffs and has won 5 rings... all you can name is jordan. And then you'll say well he never dominated a finals series and by GOAT standards he sure as hell hasn't. But he has completely dominated other playoff series and has been the main option and best player on a back to back repeating team. I really don't understand how you can't appreciate all of that.

It comes down to the fact that you have an agenda against kobe because it infuriates you that some idiots say he's as good as jordan. He's not. Ok. But he's the second best perimeter player of all time and has made the ultimate goal of the game, winning champipnships, his main priority over anything else( a lot of guys in the nba cant say this).

Like I said, he's a superstar. An all time great. blah blah blah. He has NOT ever been:

1. On par with Michael Jordan, in any shape or form ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

2. Had the impact as a two way player of Shaq or Duncan in their primes.

3. Been the undisputed best player in the game any year he's played. Or been "the best and it ain't even a question" as his groupies liked to tell it.

4. Been on some large plateau overlooking Wade and Lebron the past
4 years or so (again, as his groupies like to tell it).

5. Been the most clutch player in the game and it isn't even close blah blah blah (as his groupies like to tell it).

6. Dominated and put his stamp on ANY of the Finals series he's been in, and actually has played mediocre and subpar in several of them. Again, it's not enough to just play "good" in a Finals series when players like Duncan, Shaq, Bird, Jordan et al all have put stamps on the Finals, which is the highest level you can reach. Where's Kobe's dominant Finals?? Where's his Finals that competes with Shaq, Jordan, Duncan, Magic, Hakeem's best? WHERE? All those Finals series and hardly even ONE game in the top 50 all time Finals performances. Something's wrong with that. Especially when you have Shaq on your team. 2004? 2008? What happened? Where was Kobe the great willing his team to victory? I could even accept the Lakers losing, but where was Kobe playing great but it just wasn't good enough because of his team?

Again, great player. All time great. Had some great moments and some very good to great series. Hasn't been consistently great enough on the biggest stages to warrant the hype. Where are his super breakout scoring games in the PLAYOFFS? People have said he's the greatest scorer of all time. Well, what happens to his gaudy scoring when it's in the playoffs and not against defensively challenged teams in the regular season?

catch24
12-27-2010, 02:04 AM
Also this business about Kobe not being better than he was with Shaq - I disagree. With the exception of his 2001 and 2003 regular and postseasons, he's had better playoff series and has become a much more dynamic player (his leadership, IQ, shot selection, maturity, skillset etc.) post Shaq. As a matter of fact, he's been MORE efficient (by his standards and the league average) since taking over the Lakers team in 2005.

Knoe Itawl
12-27-2010, 02:12 AM
Knoe Itawl is one of my favorite posters here. Dude doesn't fall for the hype and knows how to properly rank all-time GREATS/current players. He has good insight and most of his posts are nothing but 100% perspective. That being said, Knoe, come on bro, are you really suggesting THOSE are MVP chants?

To be honest, I didn't even hear it. I just saw an opportunity to mess with some Kobe fanatics because I knew it would irritate them and I remember all the bragging they did about Kobe getting MVP chants in Boston. I did find it hard to believe that he'd be getting legit MVP chants at Staples but it was too good of an opportunity to dig a knife in to resist.

catch24
12-27-2010, 02:15 AM
To be honest, I didn't even hear it. I just saw an opportunity to mess with some Kobe fanatics because I knew it would irritate them and I remember all the bragging they did about Kobe getting MVP chants in Boston. I did find it hard to believe that he'd be getting legit MVP chants at Staples but it was too good of an opportunity to dig a knife in to resist.

:oldlol: I understand. Some of these dudes can be unbearable. I know first hand.

Knoe Itawl
12-27-2010, 02:27 AM
Also this business about Kobe not being better than he was with Shaq - I disagree. With the exception of his 2001 and 2003 regular and postseasons, he's had better playoff series and has become a much more dynamic player (his leadership, IQ, shot selection, maturity, skillset etc.) post Shaq. As a matter of fact, he's been MORE efficient (by his standards and the league average) since taking over the Lakers team in 2005.

I mean, he's had to learn to play without the crutch of Shaq and to his credit he has done that. He just doesn't seem to be the type to will a "pretty good" team to victory ala Wade in 06 or Duncan several times, or Hakeem. Or the type to just dominate on a great team (ala Bird, Magic, Jordan, Shaq). He will take a great team and get them over the hump. Cool. But IMO he has to have a great team around him to win it all because he has too many flaws to overachieve with a team that isn't clearly favored.

It doesn't make him NOT a great player, it just makes him not at the echelon he's hyped to be. I honestly don't see him doing what Lebron was able to do with that Cleveland squad the past few years but I see LA winning in even more dominant fashion with Lebron.

catch24
12-27-2010, 02:38 AM
I mean, he's had to learn to play without the crutch of Shaq and to his credit he has done that. He just doesn't seem to be the type to will a "pretty good" team to victory ala Wade in 06 or Duncan several times, or Hakeem. Or the type to just dominate on a great team (ala Bird, Magic, Jordan, Shaq). He will take a great team and get them over the hump. Cool. But IMO he has to have a great team around him to win it all because he has too many flaws to overachieve with a team that isn't clearly favored.

It doesn't make him NOT a great player, it just makes him not at the echelon he's hyped to be. I honestly don't see him doing what Lebron was able to do with that Cleveland squad the past few years but I see LA winning in even more dominant fashion with Lebron.

Great point about those players doing MORE with less. Spot on. There's no doubt in my mind if the Lakers had LeBron (or even Wade), they'd be better. Both of them are the most productive and efficient perimeter players today. They're unselfish and play the game 'the right way', if you will.

That doesn't make Kobe any less of a player. Still a top 10 player of all-time, still a top 3 player today (IMO), and one of the best scorers in history.

Knoe Itawl
12-27-2010, 02:51 AM
Great point about those players doing MORE with less. Spot on. There's no doubt in my mind if the Lakers had LeBron (or even Wade), they'd be better. Both of them are the most productive and efficient perimeter players today. They're unselfish and play the game 'the right way', if you will.

That doesn't make Kobe any less of a player. Still a top 10 player of all-time, still a top 3 player today (IMO), and one of the best scorers in history.

I can agree that he has enough accomplishments to warrant being considered to have a top 10 CAREER. Where we may differ is whether I think that there aren't 10 players all time that were his equal or better when it comes strictly to on the COURT performance.

Agree with everything else you said.

Lebron23
12-27-2010, 02:57 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Lebron23
12-27-2010, 03:02 AM
Ginobli, is this your substitute troll account? :rolleyes:

http://images2.memegenerator.net/Hulk-Hogan/ImageMacro/2580392/U-MAD-BROTHER.jpg

ginobli2311
12-27-2010, 03:16 AM

i both agree and disagree. take game 6 of the finals last year. kobe was flawless in the game. he played pretty much perfect. i don't think he was capable of playing like that back in his shaq days. so in that respect i think he's improved in that he can play a damn near perfect game as the leader of a championship team and i simply don't think he could have done that even back as recently in 07.

but then, at the same time, there is still all the old/weird kobe that comes out quite often actually. he still holds the ball way too long against elite defenses. he is still a half second slow on ball movement passes. he still struggles to trust his teammates. and he still refuses to consistently create opportunities for his teammates to score if he's struggling or being shaded.

you seem to be very logical and rational right now. so maybe you will understand where i'm coming from. the above is my honest analysis in response to what you said. its not hating at all. we all know kobe is a fantastic player and an all time great. that is not in dispute.

we just think he's a little over-rated. in order for me to rank kobe as high as most have him on here....i needed to see a consistent dominance....not a consistent dominance of the lakers front office to surround kobe with championship level talent in all but 3 of his years in the league. i wanted to see him just take a series by the throat when his team was in danger of losing. its just hard for me to buy into kobe when i've seen him wilt under the pressure in 03 and 04. miss the playoffs in 05 with easily a good enough roster to make the playoffs. to quit on his team in a game 7 in 06. to not play up to legendary standards in 08 as his team blows a huge lead at home and gets tossed by 40 in an elimination game.

i wanted to see him dominate game 7 last year in the finals. not go 6-24 and be lucky that his team even had a chance of winning going into the last qtr.

nobody would care about team strength if he simply played better and was dominant. you never heard "well jordan has pippen and the bulls are just so stacked" even though they had great teams. why? because jordan dominated and his level of play was off the charts.

its the opposite for lebron. if lebron was playing like ass in the playoffs...nobody would talk about how awful his teams were. that is the missing part of this whole thing. level of play and impact is always most important and whether people realize it or not it impacts how we react to a player.

so that is my point. we come here to discuss basketball and we all have opinions. some back them up better than others, but kobe stans bring nothing to the table at all.

here is the perfect example:

kobe stan hears someone say they think wade has been better since 05 and they flame said person to death.

wade fan hears someone say they think kobe has been better since 05 and they have a legit debate or say "its really really close and could go either way...i just prefer wade"

kobe stans are not logical and are not rational. they hate every stat and advanced metric because kobe doesn't stack up. fg% doesn't matter. win shares don't matter. PER doesn't matter. rebounds don't matter. defense doesn't matter. nothing matters but rings....and rings are based more on circumstances than any other measure of greatness.

and just because people like branslowski say they are bored with the debates...who cares? i'm not bored with them. if you don't want to participate...then don't. its that simple.

the biggest losers on here are the ones that just thread jump in and out and attack posters. thats pathetic.

catch24
12-27-2010, 03:43 AM
i both agree and disagree. take game 6 of the finals last year. kobe was flawless in the game. he played pretty much perfect. i don't think he was capable of playing like that back in his shaq days. so in that respect i think he's improved in that he can play a damn near perfect game as the leader of a championship team and i simply don't think he could have done that even back as recently in 07.

but then, at the same time, there is still all the old/weird kobe that comes out quite often actually. he still holds the ball way too long against elite defenses. he is still a half second slow on ball movement passes. he still struggles to trust his teammates. and he still refuses to consistently create opportunities for his teammates to score if he's struggling or being shaded.

you seem to be very logical and rational right now. so maybe you will understand where i'm coming from. the above is my honest analysis in response to what you said. its not hating at all. we all know kobe is a fantastic player and an all time great. that is not in dispute.

we just think he's a little over-rated. in order for me to rank kobe as high as most have him on here....i needed to see a consistent dominance....not a consistent dominance of the lakers front office to surround kobe with championship level talent in all but 3 of his years in the league. i wanted to see him just take a series by the throat when his team was in danger of losing. its just hard for me to buy into kobe when i've seen him wilt under the pressure in 03 and 04. miss the playoffs in 05 with easily a good enough roster to make the playoffs. to quit on his team in a game 7 in 06. to not play up to legendary standards in 08 as his team blows a huge lead at home and gets tossed by 40 in an elimination game.

i wanted to see him dominate game 7 last year in the finals. not go 6-24 and be lucky that his team even had a chance of winning going into the last qtr.

nobody would care about team strength if he simply played better and was dominant. you never heard "well jordan has pippen and the bulls are just so stacked" even though they had great teams. why? because jordan dominated and his level of play was off the charts.

its the opposite for lebron. if lebron was playing like ass in the playoffs...nobody would talk about how awful his teams were. that is the missing part of this whole thing. level of play and impact is always most important and whether people realize it or not it impacts how we react to a player.

so that is my point. we come here to discuss basketball and we all have opinions. some back them up better than others, but kobe stans bring nothing to the table at all.

here is the perfect example:

kobe stan hears someone say they think wade has been better since 05 and they flame said person to death.

wade fan hears someone say they think kobe has been better since 05 and they have a legit debate or say "its really really close and could go either way...i just prefer wade"

kobe stans are not logical and are not rational. they hate every stat and advanced metric because kobe doesn't stack up. fg% doesn't matter. win shares don't matter. PER doesn't matter. rebounds don't matter. defense doesn't matter. nothing matters but rings....and rings are based more on circumstances than any other measure of greatness.

and just because people like branslowski say they are bored with the debates...who cares? i'm not bored with them. if you don't want to participate...then don't. its that simple.

the biggest losers on here are the ones that just thread jump in and out and attack posters. thats pathetic.

Great post. I see where you're coming from and can respect that. It's like I've said in those Wade vs Kobe threads... When you don't have an agenda and decide to put your biases aside, you can see the blatant hypocrisy. How people criticize LeBron for "quitting" and make sure to point out "Kobe would never do that", when in fact he's done it before LeBron and multiple times at that). You're a pretty solid poster who brings facts to the table. What I don't like or understand is the fact you make posts like this and then go crazy lol (like that thread about LeBron and his defense).

Brans is a good poster too. He's debated this subject over and over; as have I. After a while it gets old and redundant. I've learned to just respect all 3 and move on.

ginobli2311
12-27-2010, 03:50 AM
Great post. I see where you're coming from and can respect that. It's like I've said in those Wade vs Kobe threads... When you don't have an agenda and decide to put your biases aside, you can see the blatant hypocrisy. How people criticize LeBron for "quitting" and make sure to point out "Kobe would never do that", when in fact he's done it before LeBron and multiple times at that). You're a pretty solid poster who brings facts to the table. What I don't like or understand is the fact you make posts like this and then go crazy lol (like that thread about LeBron and his defense).

Brans is a good poster too. He's debated this subject over and over; as have I. After a while it gets old and redundant. I've learned to just respect all 3 and move on.

thanks.

sometimes its fun for me to give the absurd posters a dose of their own medicine and type exactly how i'm feeling.

i know i shouldn't....but its gratifying. i just got pissed in the lebron defense thread because i knew i was right. you just chose the wrong word and i should have understood that.

but it was really the other people trying to claim that lebron is not a good defender. that is just so maddening when he's clearly an elite perimeter defender. thats all.

but i do apologize for getting so worked up. its just frustrating not being able to reason with people face to face when basically discussing a fact.

catch24
12-27-2010, 04:00 AM
thanks.

sometimes its fun for me to give the absurd posters a dose of their own medicine and type exactly how i'm feeling.

i know i shouldn't....but its gratifying. i just got pissed in the lebron defense thread because i knew i was right. you just chose the wrong word and i should have understood that.

but it was really the other people trying to claim that lebron is not a good defender. that is just so maddening when he's clearly an elite perimeter defender. thats all.

but i do apologize for getting so worked up. its just frustrating not being able to reason with people face to face when basically discussing a fact.

Yeah, looking back, that was probably one of the most dumb posts I've made on this site. Definitely wrong wording on my part. You know the game. It's cool dude. Keep doing your thing - as long as it's civilized :oldlol:

ginobli2311
12-27-2010, 04:02 AM
Yeah, looking back, that was probably one of the most dumb posts I've made on this site. Definitely wrong wording on my part. You know the game. It's cool dude. Keep doing your thing - as long as it's civilized :oldlol:

32jazz
12-27-2010, 12:43 PM
LOL, those are MVP chants? All it sounded like was 2-3 douchebags screaming it. Get real people.

These are MVP chants:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afLhya9pLKM#t=6m0s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

Over 10 damn pages for 2 or 3 knucklehead Bron fans near a mic in a silent stadium :facepalm :rolleyes:

The Kobe hate is palpable.

mashbelly
12-27-2010, 01:23 PM

aww how *ucking cute!!!

Johnni Gade
12-27-2010, 01:48 PM
lol. Kobe is done soon :O