PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Gohan vs SSJ3 Gotenks vs Gogeta vs Vegeto

blondie
12-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Who is the strongest out of all these characters?

Mystic Gohan

SSJ3 Gotenks

Gogeta

or Vegeto?

SinJackal
12-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Vegeto imo. Gogeta should technically be the same type of level, but with the time limit and room for failure in creating it, it's worse. It even seems worse power-wise, but maybe that's just me. Vegeto didn't get much air time.

SinJackal
12-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Actually, I changed my mind. . .the SS4 version of Gogeta is the best. From that movie. . .I forget what it's called. They fought some guy who could dematerialize. The SS4 Gogeta destroyed everything and didn't even seem like it was possible to get touched.

Wasn't Mystic Gohan supposed to be the strongest?

Nope. . .at least certainly not stronger than Goku and Vegeta combined, who are both better by themselves than Mystic Gohan was. At least I think so. o_O The only time Gohan was better than Goku and Vegeta was when he fought Cell. I'm not sure he was better than the Majin Super Vegeta or SS3 Goku. Could be wrong though. They didn't say what their power levels were.

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Mystic Gohan was the strongest non-fused protagonist character in the entire series. He's betta than SSJ3 Goku and Majin Veg.

SSJ3 got his azz handed by Buu, Vegeto did not.

It goes..
Vegeto
Gogeta
Mystic Gohan
*big gap*
SSJ3 Gotenks

Timmy D for MVP
12-14-2010, 01:58 PM
I believe the story goes that mystic Gohan was supposed to be the strongest character in DBZ but there was pressure from editors or studio or something to change that.

But that could just be a rumor. :confusedshrug:

SinJackal
12-14-2010, 02:07 PM
I believe the story goes that mystic Gohan was supposed to be the strongest character in DBZ but there was pressure from editors or studio or something to change that.

Wouldn't be surprised. Especially after they out of nowhere seemingly gifted him the "strongest character" role during the Cell saga. Then once again he gets gifted extra powers during the Buu saga.

If Gohan won again with gifted powers, it would've been the worst ending I've seen for a series on par with that Lost garbage.

alwaysunny
12-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Wait what's the difference between Gogeta and Vegeto again?

VishaltotheG
12-14-2010, 02:33 PM
Way back in 2004 it was established on IMDB that Gogeta was the strongest, but since he was non-canon then Vegetto was actually the strongest.

indiefan24
12-14-2010, 02:37 PM
kid Goku from Dragon Ball is the strongest of them all power level of 1000000000000

VishaltotheG
12-14-2010, 02:39 PM

Yeah it's stupid how DBZ was like that. When Cell killed Trunks I rooted so hard for Vegeta to be the one who kills him, but nooo, it had to be freaking Gohan because he was the son of Goku and had to succeed him.

SinJackal
12-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah it's stupid how DBZ was like that. When Cell killed Trunks I rooted so hard for Vegeta to be the one who kills him, but nooo, it had to be freaking Gohan because he was the son of Goku and had to succeed him.

This. Me too.

Also, according to rumor, Vegeta wasn't supposed to be ressurected at the end of the Frieza saga, but due to Vegeta becoming a very popular character with the fans, they changed their initial storyboard to include him in the rest of the series. Of course, Vegeta rarely had his day in the show any time after that besides right after he learns a new power. . .for like 1-3 episodes, before he gets smacked down in 1-2 hits like he's little more than Krillin. Pretty weak how Goku/Gohan got all the credit. . .but it's whatevs.

I definitely didn't like Gohan beating Cell though, and especially didn't like the "gets his powers unlocked for the 4th-5th time and suddenly he can beat Buu" mystic Gohan crap.

sosolid4u09
12-14-2010, 02:58 PM
vegeto nO DOUBT.

then gogeta

Gohan and ssj3 gotenks are not on the same level.

Vegeto BASE FORM wiped the floor with super buu, who had GOHAN and GOTENKS absorbed remember

sosolid4u09
12-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Actually, I changed my mind. . .the SS4 version of Gogeta is the best. From that movie. . .I forget what it's called. They fought some guy who could dematerialize. The SS4 Gogeta destroyed everything and didn't even seem like it was possible to get touched.

that was not ss4 gogeta! That was just ssj gogeta. Your thinking of the movie Fusion Reborn. SS4 gogeta is in Dragonball GT and yes he is by far the strongest.

But in the Z universe, ss vegito is the strongest

wheyhigh
12-14-2010, 03:38 PM
gohan can suck a big d!ck. he grew up to be a ***, not a legendary fighter like his dad. goku and vegeta have it in their blood to fight, gohan and all the other garbage just like to take it up the ass.

Gundress
12-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Vegeto hands down because both of them are full sayain blood unlike Gohan and Goten, Trunk (They are half-bleed) with human being with their mother.

Rockets(T-mac)
12-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Yea I hate the way they just give Gohan power, he was probably the most annoying character when he was a kid, and became even more soft when he grew up. But somehow he always got some hidden power. And what I wondered was, why he couldn't go supersaiyan after he got his powers unlocked? Did he choose not to or was mystic gohan just the max of his ability?

Premeditated
12-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Mystic Gohan. Gohan has always been known to be stronger than he actually appears and never gives his all, even though he still kicks ass.
he's a b1tch, I'll say that.

EarlTheGoat
12-14-2010, 03:56 PM
Gohan, doesnt matter if he is in mystic form, ssj 2 or whatever. Kid is soft as hell, but dont make him mad.

StillKill24
12-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Vegetto is the strongest but he has too much of vegeta's foolish confidence which would make it a weakness.

VishaltotheG
12-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Vegetto is the strongest but he has too much of vegeta's foolish confidence which would make it a weakness.

Vegetto purposely let the Buu fight drag so that he can go inside Buu's body (no homo) and free those that Buu absorbed. If they weren't there, then Vegetto would have ended the fight in 5 seconds.

blondie
12-14-2010, 05:07 PM
not to mention vegeto kicked Buu's ass in candyball form, man that was epic

sosolid4u09
12-14-2010, 05:12 PM
not to mention vegeto kicked Buu's ass in candyball form, man that was epic

the incredible fighting candy!
One of the best dbz ep's ever

code green
12-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Mystic Gohan was the strongest non-fused protagonist character in the entire series. He's betta than SSJ3 Goku and Majin Veg.

SSJ3 got his azz handed by Buu, Vegeto did not.

It goes..
Vegeto
Gogeta
Mystic Gohan
*big gap*
SSJ3 Gotenks

this is exactly right

Kobe8
12-14-2010, 06:50 PM
Dragonball series has gotten really stupid...

they shouldve stopped after DragonBall Z.

code green
12-14-2010, 06:51 PM

toriyama did, and so did most fans.

StillKill24
12-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Fixed. :cheers:
:facepalm

StillKill24
12-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Really, Goku beating Ma Jr./Piccolo in an epic fight of Budokai final should have been a great finale to the series.
I disagree, it should've ended after the Cell saga imo

SinJackal
12-15-2010, 01:46 AM
Vegetto purposely let the Buu fight drag so that he can go inside Buu's body (no homo) and free those that Buu absorbed. If they weren't there, then Vegetto would have ended the fight in 5 seconds.

This.

And Vegeta's mentality > Gohan's, any day. Let's nog forget Gohan was even hiding when fighting Buu. If he can't stealroll someone, he's scared, even as a adult. Vegeta will at least go down fighting rather than puss out, and has an entertaining personality to watch. . again, unlike Gohan. He also tries hard to be good, rather than get gifted powers.

juju151111
12-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Really, Goku beating Ma Jr./Piccolo in an epic fight of Budokai final should have been a great finale to the series.I
Vegeta wouldn't of been made. one of best characters ever

KenneBell
12-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Gotta be Vegetto. Easily in fact.

TennesseeFan
12-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Mystic Gohan is definitely the most powerful non-fused character.

Kobe8
12-15-2010, 11:07 PM
Wait which episode was it when , GOKU or someone was lifting that enormous ball up in the hill while Veggetta or someone was gettin beaten up.. its been a long time..

TennesseeFan
12-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Wait which episode was it when , GOKU or someone was lifting that enormous ball up in the hill while Veggetta or someone was gettin beaten up.. its been a long time..

Are you thinking of the Sayain saga when Krillin threw the Spirit Bomb at Vegeta and Gohan deflected it back at him?

Point Blank
12-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Damn I miss me some DBZ.

Lebron23
12-16-2010, 05:44 AM
Mystic Gohan should have beaten Majin buu, but some of the Dragon Ball Z fans wanted to see Goku as the hero at the end of the manga.

O.J A 6'4Mamba
12-16-2010, 05:46 AM
Mystic Gohan should have beaten Majin buu, but some of the Dragon Ball Z fans wanted to see Goku as the hero at the end of the manga.

Mystic Gohan was clearly the strongest no fused character. He was stronger easily stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks. I think Vegeto was more bad ass than Gogeta.

highwhey
06-11-2016, 04:42 AM

Dragonball Super is probably going to end up being better than Z.

And Goku Super Saiyan Blue is stronger than any of these transformations.

SexSymbol
06-11-2016, 05:28 AM
The cell-gohan saga was GOAT

CelticBaller
06-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Dragonball Super is probably going to end up being better than Z.

And Goku Super Saiyan Blue is stronger than any of these transformations.
Super has been no where near dragon ball z

Shit the saiyan saga>>> at least we see supporting characters do something unlike the vegeta and goku show

highwhey
06-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Super has been no where near dragon ball z

Shit the saiyan saga>>> at least we see supporting characters do something unlike the vegeta and goku show
Goku and Vegeta have transcended into much more powerful states...al their comrades know this and have moved on with their lives anyways. Gohan is training with Piccolo.

Also, Piccolo had his day in at least one episode.

But realistically speaking, no one wants to watch Steph Curry's childhood friend hoop...they want to watch Steph Curry.

Nick Young
06-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Beerus has kicked a lot of ass in the series. he is the dude.

CelticBaller
06-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Goku and Vegeta have transcended into much more powerful states...al their comrades know this and have moved on with their lives anyways. Gohan is training with Piccolo.

Also, Piccolo had his day in at least one episode.

But realistically speaking, no one wants to watch Steph Curry's childhood friend hoop...they want to watch Steph Curry.
What? realistically speaking why do you think they're bringing Future trunks back? Why do you think they gave Piccolo some screen time? Shit Gohan is so popular in Japan that they shit on the writer so much that he probably has to have him be relevant again.

You're a minority in this opinion. People want to see other characters shine for at leas a second

highwhey
06-12-2016, 11:50 AM
What? realistically speaking why do you think they're bringing Future trunks back? Why do you think they gave Piccolo some screen time? Shit Gohan is so popular in Japan that they shit on the writer so much that he probably has to have him be relevant again.

You're a minority in this opinion. People want to see other characters shine for at leas a second
Ummm Dragonball Super is a great series, stop being grumpy.

CelticBaller
06-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Ummm Dragonball Super is a great series, stop being grumpy.
That's an opinion. Not a fact

Lebron23
06-12-2016, 12:16 PM
http://img13.deviantart.net/6fcc/i/2016/155/e/f/goku_black_by_saodvd-da508s6.png

http://img04.deviantart.net/f265/i/2016/156/3/a/goku_black_by_frost_z-da558uw.png

Goku Black > Than SSB Vegeta and Goku. They need to fuse in order to beat him.