PDA

View Full Version : There wll always be haters.

Chuck Thou NBA
09-07-2009, 09:03 PM
You, the person who is reading this, right now, out there, there is someone who can't stand your guts. A playa hater. I came to the realization that there will ALWAYS be a hater. Now matter what you do, and if you act a certain way to get their approval, there will always be somebody else to hate on you.

My question is why is there always a hater?
And why will there always be a hater?

HisJoeness
09-08-2009, 01:06 AM
There will always be haters that's the way it is
Hater nigg*s marry hater b*tches and hater kids

Quizno
09-08-2009, 01:12 AM
i love you!

PistolPete
09-08-2009, 01:13 AM
I run into female haters a lot. But that's jealous bitchery at its finest. Instead of taking out their aggression on the female I'm interested in, they decide to talk sh*t behind my back.

iamgine
09-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Well, you can't please everybody. Even God hasn't been able to please everybody. Who are we to even try.

emsteez forreal
09-08-2009, 01:21 AM
****en repped

brwnman
09-08-2009, 01:22 AM
There will always be haters.

fixed... bitch...

halffttime
09-08-2009, 11:57 AM
dislikes: hater

..:rolleyes:

phoenix18
09-08-2009, 12:02 PM
To be honest, homeless people dont have haters. So no, you can lose haters if you really wanted to.

TruthKGRay3412
09-08-2009, 12:06 PM
To be honest, homeless people dont have haters. So no, you can lose haters if you really wanted to.

of course homeless people have haters..

halffttime
09-08-2009, 12:25 PM

yo phoenix, didn't you say you moved back to toronto for college or something?

phoenix18
09-08-2009, 12:28 PM
yo phoenix, didn't you say you moved back to toronto for college or something?
I was this close to moving back. This close. * holding fingers extremely close together* I have decided not miss another year of school and I am transferring after this year to another school. I have the list narrowed down to five. OSU, Georgia Tech, University of Calagry, University of Toronto and Ryerson.

Akrazotile
01-14-2014, 09:01 PM

Are you serious bro??

Who DOESNT hate homeless people??

MP.Trey
01-14-2014, 09:06 PM
Love the reference. :applause:

And lol @ dude who said homeless people have no haters. People be complaining all the fukcin time about those bums.

CeilingFan#1
01-14-2014, 09:08 PM
You, the person who is reading this, right now, out there, there is someone who can't stand your guts. A playa hater. I came to the realization that there will ALWAYS be a hater. Now matter what you do, and if you act a certain way to get their approval, there will always be somebody else to hate on you.

They're called terrorists. And they hate everything about you.

hateraid
01-14-2014, 10:43 PM

I tried to leave. they just keep pulling me back in.

No_Look604
01-15-2014, 07:31 AM
Mad love to all you cool ISH posters! From a devout lurker...

I will make my annual contribution with this quote from the Don Makaveli!!

"Know, ni^%az gon' hate you for whatever you do"